PDA

View Full Version : We Meet Again

Magdolin
10-17-2007, 07:16 PM
This is the sequel of "The Turtle Gang", that my friend Thundercleese A.K.A Leonardo07 made. I liked the RPG very much. and I thought why not make a sequel. So, that's what I've decided. If he joined, I'd love that very much. Anyway.

The Storyline:
When Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo think they are going to have a boring day, they don't know that some old friends are coming to the lair.

And this will taking place right after the day they saved Don from the evil force. And I would like all the people who joined "The Turtle Gang" to join this RPG. Well, except Sonic777, cuz, I don't know where he is.
I will be playing as Raph, and my fan characters Sakura, Diesuke, Skelengel, Emily, Engel, and Eleanor.

And other fan characters are allowed.

Characters:
Leonardo: Thundercleese
Michelangelo:Cowabunga14
Donatello:Charmedserenity
Raphael: Kyo
Splinter:
April O'Neil:
Casey Jones:Cowabunga14
Leatherhead:Charmedserenity
Sakura: Kyo
Daisuke: Kyo
Skelengel: Kyo
Emily: Kyo
Engel: Kyo
Eleanor: Kyo
Masaki:Thundercleese
Aoi:Thundercleese

I Hope you guys enjoy this. And Leo, I hope you enjoy it too. I made this as a surprise for you.:)

Toonami Tom
10-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Cool, I will join as Leo, and my fan characters Masaki and Aoi. Masaki was in 'The Turtle Gang' RPG.

Magdolin
10-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Sure I'll add them for you.:)

Oh! I wasn't sure if you wanted to play as April in this RPG, so I didn't put your name.

Magdolin
10-22-2007, 11:42 AM
I'll start.

In Japan, the three female turtles sat at the dining room table waiting for lunch. Where is the 4th you ask? She's preparing lunch. "It's almost done girls!" Emily said from the kitchen. "Okay." Said Engel. "So, what do you girls think we should do after we eat? More training?" Asked Skelengel. "I think we should do the trainin' thing." said Eleanor. "I think we should go see our friends..." Said Engel. Eleanor and Skelengel looked at Engel. "We just got back, and now you wanna go back to New York?" Asked Eleanor. "Hey! Maybe we should." Said Emily. "You know what girls, we should. As soon as we finish eating, we're going to New York to visit our friends!" Said Skelengel. Eleanor, Engel, and Emily were very happy. Emily came out of the kitchen, handing the three of them bowls of ramen noodles. "I hope you girls enjoy it." Said Emily.
"I'm sure we will." Said Engel. Emily sat down at the table with her bowl. "Itadakimas!" They all said together.

Raph paused his movie, and got up to go to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and pulled out some cranberry juice, got a glass and poured it into his glass. He then put it away, and went back to the living room to watch his movie.

Sakura looked at Diesuke, and smiled. "You wanna visit them or not? She asked. "Um...Well, you see...I..." Tried Diesuke. He didn't want to bother the turtles if they were training, or whatever they do besides that. "Okay." He really did want to bother them after all. "Okay, let's get our shoes, and then we can go." Said Sakura. "Okay!" Said Diesuke.

(Sorry about it being a long post. Had to get everybody in there.)

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
10-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Just a questeon, which TMNT universe?

Magdolin
10-23-2007, 10:48 AM
like the other RPG, it takes place after the lost season, but before fast forward.:)

Toonami Tom
10-24-2007, 07:38 AM
Leo was in the city, on a training run alone. He leaped from roof top to roof top and suddenly a net was thrown over him. Where had this thing come from all of a sudden? A girl wearing a Foot jumpsuit appeared from behind a nearby billboard and walked towards him. She held a net-launching gun and was wearing a gas mask.

The blue masked turtle gritted his teeth. I should have been more careful. He thought to himself.

The ninja girl named Aoi took a sleeping gas grenade from her belt.

Leo struggled in the net and slashed at it with his katanas. It wouldn't sepperate at all. What is this thing made from?

The turtle said in an angry tone "You're going to take me to Karai, right?"

Aoi replied "Yes, that is my mission, turtle." She tossed the sleeping gas grenade near Leo.

The blue masked turtle held his breath and tried to find a way out of the net.

(Is anyone going to help Leo?:D)

Magdolin
10-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Leo was in the city, on a training run alone. He leaped from roof top to roof top and suddenly a net was thrown over him. Where had this thing come from all of a sudden? A girl wearing a Foot jumpsuit appeared from behind a nearby billboard and walked towards him. She held a net-launching gun and was wearing a gas mask.

The blue masked turtle gritted his teeth. I should have been more careful. He thought to himself.

The ninja girl named Aoi took a sleeping gas grenade from her belt.

Leo struggled in the net and slashed at it with his katanas. It wouldn't sepperate at all. What is this thing made from?

The turtle said in an angry tone "You're going to take me to Karai, right?"

Aoi replied "Yes, that is my mission, turtle." She tossed the sleeping gas grenade near Leo.

The blue masked turtle held his breath and tried to find a way out of the net.

(Is anyone going to help Leo?:D)

(Yes. Sakura will help.)

Sakura and Daisuke left, and were headed to the turtles lair, when Sakura heard a voice that sounded male. "You're going to take me to Karai, right?" Sakura stopped as she heard another voice. Only this one sounded female. Daisuke looked at Sakura. "Yes, that is my mission, turtle." "Daisuke, stay here..." "Yes ma'am..." Sakura quitely walked towards the buliding where Leo and Aoi were. Quickly, but quitely, she made it to the top of the ladder. She ran over to Leo and stood in front of him. She pulled out her kunai, ready to attack. "I will protect you Leonardo-san."

Raph's movie was done. He stood up from the couch, opened the DVD player, and took out the movie. He then put it back in it's case, and set it on the shelf next to the TV. He turned to head upstairs, his stomach started to hurt really bad. He put his hands on his stomach as the pain got more tense. Eventually he fell to his knees and threw up.

"Alright." Said Skelengel. Are we ready?" She asked. "Yep! We're ready!" Said Emily. Skelengel smiled. "Good. Let's go." Skelengel opened the lair door, and the four were off to find a boat to New York.

cowabunga14
10-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Casey got up from a nap and decided to get something from the fridge. On his way, he noticed Raphael laying on the floor, probably covered by his own vomit. "Hey Raph, you alright?" Casey asked. "Cuz if you're not...I'm here for you. Just realize that you aren't alone and I'd be more than willing to take care of you."

Mikey had some money spend that evening, so he hit the local arcade and comics shop. He spent most of what he had and didn't regret having a good time. It's getting kinda late, he thought while walking in an alley. I should probably start heading back.

Magdolin
10-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Raph looked at Casey, and weakly said. "Case, I really need to tell ya somethin'. When we got Don back, We never fixed me..." He said.

Toonami Tom
10-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Leo said weakly "Sakura.... I'm glad to see you.... watch out for the.... sleeping gas...." The blue masked turtle then fell asleep.

Aoi, still wearing the gas mask, said to Sakura "Move along please. I have to take him to my Mistress Karai."

Magdolin
10-26-2007, 11:44 PM
"I will not allow you to take him!" Said Sakura. With that, Sakura therw down 3smoke bombs, and quickly slashed through the net that was on Leo with her kunai. "Hold on Leonardo..." She had set him free from the net. "The gas already did it's work." She picked up both of Leo's katanas, and was ready to fight Aoi.

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Aoi took off her gas mask. She then unseathed her katana. "Your dedication in defending him is very honorable." She stared at Sakura for a moment and then said "I know this is going to sound strange.... but I wish we could be friends. I don't want to fight you."

Magdolin
10-27-2007, 12:36 AM
"I'll do anything for my friends. Even if it means getting hurt in the prosses." Said Sakura.

cowabunga14
10-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Raph looked at Casey, and weakly said. "Case, I really need to tell ya somethin'. When we got Don back, We never fixed me..." He said.
"Oh...so you're saying you want me to bring you to him?" Casey asked. "If so, that can be arranged."

Mikey kept walking until he came to a manhole. I'll be there reasonably soon, he thought.

Magdolin
10-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Raph gave a weak smile. "Maybe he can help..." He said.