PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Venus

Toonami Tom
10-26-2007, 11:54 PM
I am thinking of buying a figure of Venus from the TMNT Next Mutation toy line. Does anyone have one for sale and how much would you want for it?

***First of Two Latin Kings***
10-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Are you looking for MOC or loose? I'm currently bidding on a lot on e-bay that has the Thunder-Thrashers variant, which I already have. If I win the lot and you want it, I will sell it to you.

VaughnMichael
10-27-2007, 01:38 PM
I have quite a few venusz I'll sell them for 10.00 each plus shipping of course.
let me know if you're interested.

Toonami Tom
10-27-2007, 07:03 PM
DarthCJJ, It doesn't matter if it's moc or loose. I might buy it from you if it doesn't cost too much. Thanks

Putrescent, I have $12 in my PayPal account. I'm not sure that would cover the $10 and shipping, but if there was a way to do that I would. What do you think?

Thanks for the offers DarthCJJ and Putrescent.

Edit: I will have more money in a few days though.

10-29-2007, 08:43 AM
The figure is loose with no weapons. It is the Thunder Thrashers variant. I will sell it to you for $5, including shipping. :) And everyone around here thinks I'm a hustler/have no sense of honor...

VaughnMichael
10-29-2007, 04:11 PM
The figure is loose with no weapons. It is the Thunder Thrashers variant. I will sell it to you for $5, including shipping. :) And everyone around here thinks I'm a hustler/have no sense of honor...
lol well I've got the same figure with no weapons and I'd sell it for a dollar at the flea market.:P

Slash
10-29-2007, 04:56 PM
lol well I've got the same figure with no weapons and I'd sell it for a dollar at the flea market.:P

I used that figure for a custom experiment- I dropped it in paint thinner for a couple days to see what would happen!

VaughnMichael
10-29-2007, 05:02 PM
I used that figure for a custom experiment- I dropped it in paint thinner for a couple days to see what would happen!
and what happend?

HalfcourtGame
10-29-2007, 08:36 PM

You kind of do it to yourself when you post your ebay "steals" and then try to charge this poor guy 5 bucks for the crappy version of Venus with no weapons. :trolleye:

Slash
10-30-2007, 04:31 PM
She got all nekkid! And paint barely could take to her.

11-01-2007, 12:02 PM
You kind of do it to yourself when you post your ebay "steals" and then try to charge this poor guy 5 bucks for the crappy version of Venus with no weapons. :trolleye:

He would have paid a more for her at myteefinestuff.com:

http://myteefinestuff.com/product_info.htm?cPath=21_22&products_id=6309&csid=83f35a7a568807b2a16c137a11716fdc

That price doesn't include shipping-- mine does. I already have this Venus that I paid several dollars for on e-bay, which is why I'm trying to get that much for the one in the lot. Otherwise I'd just as soon keep it.

VaughnMichael
11-01-2007, 02:17 PM
He would have paid a more for her at myteefinestuff.com:

http://myteefinestuff.com/product_info.htm?cPath=21_22&products_id=6309&csid=83f35a7a568807b2a16c137a11716fdc

That price doesn't include shipping-- mine does. I already have this Venus that I paid several dollars for on e-bay, which is why I'm trying to get that much for the one in the lot. Otherwise I'd just as soon keep it.
That sites prices out out of hand seriously.:roll:

11-02-2007, 10:25 AM
That sites prices out out of hand seriously.:roll:

That's debateable. Some people would say YOUR prices are out of hand. $15 for a second release Ace Duck wasn't that great of a deal. But then again, you didn't force me to buy it.

VaughnMichael
11-02-2007, 01:58 PM
That's debateable. Some people would say YOUR prices are out of hand. $15 for a second release Ace Duck wasn't that great of a deal. But then again, you didn't force me to buy it.
Also you won't find another ace duck in the box with the collector card with hat on it's on of the rarest that guy charges like hundreds of dollars for figures that are worth only 50.00
I also lowerd everything I'm selling on ebay which is rediculous in some cases because those metalic mini mutants are next to impossible to find.

Spitfire
11-03-2007, 05:54 AM
Then why bring it up? That makes you look stupid for buying something you didn't think was a good deal.

I've bought from Putrescent, the figure was in great condition, package and all. It came rather quickly, and it was something cool I thought I'd never own. He's got some stuff I've never seen before*And I used to hawk Ebay all the time for TMNT items* and some stuff I rarely see.

All you appear to sell are the 60 Big Foots you bought from Playmates. Which now are you not only buying all the Big Foots up, making it more difficult for people to get them, or at very least extending the wait on their checks, but your buying up tons of figures that little kids could be playing with. And I know damn well by now your at the point where your buying repeats to buy these things.

I'm sure you turn around and sell those on Ebay to, but little kids don't get stuff like that off Ebay. Way to deprive children of TMNT merch. Your the reason the shelves are bare at department stores and people like me, or young children who are happy with one of something are left with nothing, because your greedy.

Rooish
11-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Me too, I bought from Putrescent and I will again if the situation arises ... which it probably will, as I have a bid on eBay that I think it his ...

11-06-2007, 10:13 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140176515742

There you go, ThunderCleese

Slash
11-06-2007, 02:53 PM

And you proved us right...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140176515742

There you go, ThunderCleese

Heh... So he either pays $5.31 or $6.30? What happened to the $5 WITH shipping?

Remember what you say... It can hurt you! :-D

11-06-2007, 04:23 PM
He insisted that I sell it to him via e-bay, which means I have listing fees and final value fees to deal with now. So that's why it's going to cost him thirty one cents more.

VaughnMichael
11-06-2007, 04:49 PM
He insisted that I sell it to him via e-bay, which means I have listing fees and final value fees to deal with now. So that's why it's going to cost him thirty one cents more.
Yeah he asked me to do the same thing....do people not realize that it costs to sell things on ebay..I swear they don't.

11-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah he asked me to do the same thing....do people not realize that it costs to sell things on ebay..I swear they don't.

Well I wasn't saying I had a problem doing that for him. I told him he'd have to pay a little bit more to cover those fees and he agreed, so he's cool. Slash is WAY too liberal for someone who's been out in the real world as long as he has ;)

Slash
11-07-2007, 08:00 AM

Makes sense then. I was just laughing because I thought you raised it by 31 cents...

Holy crap. How do we make the cents sign? :)

11-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Not only that, but apparently he's disappeared off the face of the earth and now I'm going to have to relist it for him AGAIN.

VaughnMichael
11-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Not only that, but apparently he's disappeared off the face of the earth and now I'm going to have to relist it for him AGAIN.
that's happend to me on here before...:dead:

Toonami Tom
11-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Hey Darth_CJJ , I got the Venus figure today.:)

Thanks man.