PDA

View Full Version : TMNT/Transformers

Aelia
10-28-2007, 08:05 PM
The Decepticons want to convert all of New York's energy supply into a powerful deathray capable of destroying the Autobot's once and for all. They have recruited Krang and Shredder to help build the contraption, on the condition that the Decepticons share the weapon with, a well as assist them in the utter destruction of four certain heroes in a halfshell and their friends. But, relations between the two evil forces are uneasy. Megatron sharing power with disgusting fleshlings is unlikely. And who's to say Krang and Shredder will keep their end of the bargain?

The Autobots have recieved some vague information on this plot, and are patroling NYC for the 'Technodrome.' In disguise of course.

This RP is a meshing together of the G1 Transformers and the Old Toon Ninja Turtles. This should be a pretty generic 'Shredder and Krang team up with the Decepticons to destroy the turtles and the Autobots.' story. But, fun can be had even with the simplest and most vague of plots.

The RULES. Cuz every RP needs them.

1. Maybe some hugging and kissing. BUT no overly-sexual content allowed.

2. No flaming. If you don't like it, just leave this thread alone and move on.

3. I don't care if another player ran over your mother with your brand new Cadillac...twice, you WILL NOT pick fights unrelated to the RP, lest you want to test my already short temper

4. There's a minimum of three sentences. Absolutely NO one-liners, because it makes me angry when one person writes an essay, while another write just one sentence. EDITED: Oh, and LITERACY is your FRIEND.

5. Fan character's are allowed, but I'll set a limit if they become too many. The canons are important too! Post the links to your fan character's profile here.

6. Your favorite character isn't listed? TELL ME SO I CAN LIST THEM.

7. If creating a Transformer fan character, please specify whether they are an Autobot or Decepticon.

8. Follow the rules and have fun. OR ELSE.

Good Side:

Turtles and friends:

Leonardo: Thundercleese
Donatello: Aelia
Raphael: Lady Venus
Michelangelo: Kyo
Splinter:
April O'Neal: Aelia
Irma: Aelia

Autobots:

Optimus Prime: Zeromagnus
Prowl: Scientific Freak
Jazz: Scientific Freak
Ironhide: Jaffleman
Ratchet:
Bumblebee: Jaffleman
Wheeljack: Aelia
Hound: CharmedSerenity

Junkions:

Wreck-Gar: Slash

Allies:

Carly: CharmedSerenity
Raoul: CharmedSerenity
Carnivac: CharmedSerenity
Catilla: CharmedSerenity

Bad Side:

Technodrome:

Shredder: Zeromagnus
Krang: Aelia
Bebop:
Rocksteady: Thundercleese

Decepticons:

Megatron: Aelia
Shockwave:
Starscream:
Soundwave: Aelia (Will also play Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, and Laserbeak.)
Thundercracker:
Skywarp:
Bludgeon: Slash
Sixshot: CharmedSerenity

Neutral:

Slash: Slash
Circuit Breaker/Josie Beller: CharmedSerenity

Fan characters:

Roksana Eltsina (Human): Kyo

Andrew Eltsin (Human): Kyo

Zinger (Transformer, Autobot): Aelia

Broadcast (Transformer, Junkion): Slash

Neon Knight (Transformer, Autobot): Lady Venus

Hawktron: Lady Venus

Pulveriser: Jaffleman

Astra (Transformer, Autobot): CharmedSerenity

Kylie Simms (Human): Aelia

Aelia
10-29-2007, 11:53 AM
Alright, now I made so people won't have to PM me the profiles. My Inbox is crowded as it is. x_x

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 12:14 PM
Alright, now I made so people won't have to PM me the profiles. My Inbox is crowded as it is. x_x
I'm sorry it's full. I hope this RPG goes well.:)

Aelia
10-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I do too, but I suppose people are pretty hesitant since I do have a reputation for leaving mid-RP. This isn't the case anymore, as I have more than enough time.

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 12:27 PM
YAY! *Sings* ~Time, time, is such a...um..uh...crime?~:embarass:

Aelia
10-29-2007, 12:52 PM
It certainly is. Curse my short attention span.

Toonami Tom
10-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Sure, I will join as Leo and Rocksteady.

Aelia
10-29-2007, 08:38 PM
They're yours!

Cascadia
10-30-2007, 12:54 AM
I can do Prowl.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
10-30-2007, 10:36 AM
I can do Prowl.

Maybe Krang and Shredder want the energy to power up the Technodrome? (an "idea"). And which season will it be? It's important for the Technodrome location. The Technodrome isn't in town expect for the season 3 (1989) finale, so it can't be found there. Here are the Technodrome locations:

Season 1 (1987): Under New York City.
Season 2 (1988): Dimension X.
Season 3 (1989): Earth's core.
Season 4 (1990): Dimension X. ("Vacation in Europe" also set in season 4)
Season 5 (1991): Arctic Ocean.
Season 6 (1992): Under the Arctic Ocean.
Season 7 (1993): Under the Arctic Ocean.
Season 8 (1994): Dimension X.
Season 9 (1995): Dimension X.
Season 10 (1996): Dimension X.

And don't forget to Remember Irma, Vernon and Burne from the Channel 6 news staff. Maybe I can play some character.

Aelia
10-30-2007, 03:13 PM
Maybe Krang and Shredder want the energy to power up the Technodrome? (an "idea"). And which season will it be? It's important for the Technodrome location. The Technodrome isn't in town expect for the season 3 (1989) finale, so it can't be found there. Here are the Technodrome locations:

Season 1 (1987): Under New York City.
Season 2 (1988): Dimension X.
Season 3 (1989): Earth's core.
Season 4 (1990): Dimension X. ("Vacation in Europe" also set in season 4)
Season 5 (1991): Arctic Ocean.
Season 6 (1992): Under the Arctic Ocean.
Season 7 (1993): Under the Arctic Ocean.
Season 8 (1994): Dimension X.
Season 9 (1995): Dimension X.
Season 10 (1996): Dimension X.

And don't forget to Remember Irma, Vernon and Burne from the Channel 6 news staff. Maybe I can play some character.

I'd say it'd probably be around Season 1. And I never exactly thought about adding Irma, Vernon, or Burne but I will if somebody offers to play them.

10-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Isn't season 3 better if you still want the Technodrome underground? Season 1 is one intensive adventure with no time for other single adventures.

Aelia
10-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Isn't season 3 better if you still want the Technodrome underground? Season 1 is one intensive adventure with no time for other single adventures.

Hmmm, never thought about that. But looking back on it, you're right. Season 3 it is then.

Slash
10-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Neutral Side - Slash

Decepticon - Bludgeon

Junkion - Wreck-Garr or if I can, my OC Junkion aka Broadcast? :)

Aelia
10-30-2007, 04:52 PM
You can have all four if you wish to. I'm not particularly picky about how many characters a person chooses to play. I'm not particularly sure how Wreck-Gar or any other Junkions would fit into the RP, but I sure you can find something.

Slash
10-31-2007, 06:22 AM
Wreck-Gar? I'm not just for breakfast anymore. Buy buy! Operators are standing by. But wait, there is more. If you buy one copy of Fangirls Gone Wild, we will throw in a second for no additional costs. Lucy, I'm home!

Fang Wolf
10-31-2007, 09:24 AM
(Can I Join me in? )

Aelia
10-31-2007, 03:14 PM
Certainly. Pick a character or control your own.

Fang Wolf
11-01-2007, 03:18 AM
( I Want Play Splinter, Bebop and My OC Cin. )

Aelia
11-01-2007, 02:49 PM
(I'm going to Nekocon, a convention in Virginia tomorrow afternoon. Don't worry though, I'll still be able to post and update the page. Felina, you need to be a little more specific with your OC, as I still need a link to the profile.)

Fang Wolf
11-02-2007, 03:42 AM
(Okkki...I shall Fix it..)

Aelia
11-06-2007, 08:31 PM
(Bah. I didn't even get home until yesterday night. I couldn't pay for the hotel internet.)

Magdolin
11-06-2007, 08:54 PM
(Bah. I didn't even get home until yesterday night. I couldn't pay for the hotel internet.)
(It's alright. We understand.:))

11-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Slash doesn't appear until season 4, with the Technodrome in Dimension X. Season 5 has the Technodrome in the Arctic Ocean.

Aelia
11-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Oh, that's right. I dunno if I should take him down though, as Slash did ask to play the character at least two weeks ago, and it'd be rude to take it down without his consent first. I honestly never took the timeline into consideration when I created the thread.

Fang Wolf
11-09-2007, 09:54 AM
(Fact about Cin!
Cin.
Animal Transformers: Wolf
Decepticons
Red Eyes
Gold and Silver colour)

Lady Venus
11-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Can I be Raph? And my oc Neon Knight. He's an Autobot.

Aelia
11-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Of course! We really need somebody to play Optimus Prime and Megatron. And Shredder and Krang.

Lady Venus
11-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks Aelia.

Slap-Happy
11-17-2007, 08:23 PM
I would love to be Shredder and Optimus Prime!!!

Fang Wolf
11-18-2007, 06:37 AM
(Why stay Cin that up with Fan Chars? She is Decepticon + Give you fact about her.)

Magdolin
11-18-2007, 12:17 PM
If it's alright Aeila, may I also have my fan character Andrew? He's also a good guy.

Here is his profile, so you can make sure if he fits. If that's too many FC's, then I won't play as him.

Name: Andrew Eltsin

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Job: Retail Store Associate

Personailty: Calm, careing, funny, tries to do the right thing.

Info: Andrew Eltsin is the husband of Roksana Eltsina. (He doesn't have the 'a' because in Russia, wehn you see a female's lastname, there's an 'a' at the end. But not for males.) He loves his wife very much, an would do anything fo her.

Aelia
11-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Okay, okay. You have to give me some time to edit the list. I'm not on ALL the time, even when it says I'm online.

Magdolin
11-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Okay, okay. You have to give me some time to edit the list. I'm not on ALL the time, even when it says I'm online.

I'm sorry......:(

Lady Venus
11-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Can I also be Hawktron? She's a beast transformer.

Slash
11-19-2007, 07:07 AM
Kinda confused. We got two TMNT/TF threads going on at the same time.

Aelia
11-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Yeah I wasn't really expecting the other one to be updated. I really had the idea for this one before I knew that Zeromagnus put up his RP up. I decided to put this off when he started his, but then posted it after nobody posted anything on his thread for a month.

Aelia
11-19-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm also thinking about restricting fan characters so I can have some canon character positions filled.

Magdolin
11-19-2007, 02:43 PM
Okay. I'll just stick to one FC I do have.

Aelia
11-20-2007, 02:13 PM
No, I'm keeping all the FCs I've already put up. I'm just not allowing anymore until more positions I already have up are filled.

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 02:19 PM
Oh... okay.

Aelia
11-20-2007, 11:19 PM
(OOC: Ugh. I hate Thanksgiving. Anyway, I'm going over to my father's house for Thanksgiving, and I'll be gone for three days *even though I didn't agree to that.* Thank you, and I apologize)

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 11:25 PM
(Aww! Don't worry about it.)

Toonami Tom
11-21-2007, 06:36 PM
I bet this will be a really cool RPG.:)

JaffleMan
11-21-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm sort of interested in playing either Bumblebee or Ironhide. I have never played an RPG before and can't seem to find a tutorial thread anywhere here....

So can anyone give me a quick run down on how this works? If it's too complicated I might have to sit this out.

Toonami Tom
11-21-2007, 10:58 PM
It's writting story with other people. What would a certain character say or do in a certain situation? That kind of stuff. It is good if the posts are descriptive and add to the story that is unfolding. It's fun!:)

Welcome to RPGing, I am always glad to see new players.:)

JaffleMan
11-22-2007, 12:32 AM
Ahhh, cool. That's easy enough.

I was looking in the character profiles thread and saw all these stats people had for their characters and got a bit worried.

If it's that simple I might have a go at both characters. And if I'm only allowed to play one character since I'm new at this I completely understand.

EDIT: Also if it's allowed, could I enter one of my character's from Seibertron's Heavy Metal War ?

I know there are restrictions now on fan characters but I'd love to make use of Pulveriser.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/JaffleMan/pulv2.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/JaffleMan/pulv3.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/JaffleMan/pulv.jpg

Pulverisers tech spec

FUNCTION: Commander of the Decepticon's 110th Battalion

"I hope that was an Autobot I just crushed..."

Pulveriser despises anyone and everything. He has no sense of tolerance and always expects the best results from others. When anyone's performance falls slightly beneath his expectations he dishes out the most brutal of punishments.

Pulveriser is not the best thought out tactician but his methods yield surprising results. His most commonly used battlefield "tactic" is charging Autobot barricades recklessly, crushing any hapless Autobots that fall into his path between his treads and reducing them to sheet metal.

Pulveriser has a heavily armored iron casing that covers 90% of his body that can withstand the most fierce of enemy bombardments. His turret can feature as a face sheild in robot mode but it interferes with his field of vision. He is equipped with a slightly modified Decepticon-issue laser rifle that can have the tip of his turret barrel used to amplify the laser blasts. The shaft of his barrel also serves as a communications antenna.

In tank mode Pulveriser can fire a large variety of ordinance from his turret, but that is if his reloading mechanism doesn't jam. All in all Pulveriser still prefers to run over his victims.

Weaknesses: Pulveriser's lack of tolerance for his battalion members yields him little respect from those under his command as well as his superiors. In tank mode Pulveriser is vulnerable to close range attacks...... that is if his attackers stay well out of his path.

There is also more to his back story but I'll get that up later after I've had dinner. If i can use him that would be great but again I fully understand if he's not allowed.

Fang Wolf
11-22-2007, 10:23 AM
(I Wonder what is for Transformers? G1 or Cybertron?)

Cascadia
11-23-2007, 03:31 PM
it looks like it will be G1 because of the names, particularly with Ratchet, Bumblebee and Jazz. If no one wants Jazz, I can take him.

Aelia
11-24-2007, 02:27 PM
(I Wonder what is for Transformers? G1 or Cybertron?)

Ahem.

This RP is a meshing together of the G1 Transformers and the Old Toon Ninja Turtles.

Indeed.

Ahhh, cool. That's easy enough.

I was looking in the character profiles thread and saw all these stats people had for their characters and got a bit worried.

If it's that simple I might have a go at both characters. And if I'm only allowed to play one character since I'm new at this I completely understand.

EDIT: Also if it's allowed, could I enter one of my character's from Seibertron's Heavy Metal War ?

I know there are restrictions now on fan characters but I'd love to make use of Pulveriser.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/JaffleMan/pulv2.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/JaffleMan/pulv3.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/JaffleMan/pulv.jpg

Pulverisers tech spec

FUNCTION: Commander of the Decepticon's 110th Battalion

"I hope that was an Autobot I just crushed..."

Pulveriser despises anyone and everything. He has no sense of tolerance and always expects the best results from others. When anyone's performance falls slightly beneath his expectations he dishes out the most brutal of punishments.

Pulveriser is not the best thought out tactician but his methods yield surprising results. His most commonly used battlefield "tactic" is charging Autobot barricades recklessly, crushing any hapless Autobots that fall into his path between his treads and reducing them to sheet metal.

Pulveriser has a heavily armored iron casing that covers 90% of his body that can withstand the most fierce of enemy bombardments. His turret can feature as a face sheild in robot mode but it interferes with his field of vision. He is equipped with a slightly modified Decepticon-issue laser rifle that can have the tip of his turret barrel used to amplify the laser blasts. The shaft of his barrel also serves as a communications antenna.

In tank mode Pulveriser can fire a large variety of ordinance from his turret, but that is if his reloading mechanism doesn't jam. All in all Pulveriser still prefers to run over his victims.

Weaknesses: Pulveriser's lack of tolerance for his battalion members yields him little respect from those under his command as well as his superiors. In tank mode Pulveriser is vulnerable to close range attacks...... that is if his attackers stay well out of his path.

There is also more to his back story but I'll get that up later after I've had dinner. If i can use him that would be great but again I fully understand if he's not allowed.

Wow. This is a great example of a good profile. It's just too good NOT to accept it. I would've put up Zinger's profile from HMW, BUT I'm lazy plus my HMW account is still screwed up and I never got it fixed. (Also, because I'm lazy.) ACCEPTED.

it looks like it will be G1 because of the names, particularly with Ratchet, Bumblebee and Jazz. If no one wants Jazz, I can take him.

Then he is yours!

JaffleMan
11-24-2007, 03:53 PM
ACCEPTED. -in reference to Pulveriser.

Thankooo! :D *dances like a girl*

So do i get Bumblebee or Ironhide as well? To be honest I'd be happy with just Bumblebee. :)

Aelia
11-24-2007, 04:10 PM
You can be both if you want. I don't have restrictions of how many characters people can play, though I'd prefer that it'd be under five. I should talk though...I once juggled ten characters.

JaffleMan
11-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Awesomeness! :D

Can't wait until this starts. :thyper:

Fang Wolf
11-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Yeah, I can not Wait! To we Start this PRG :D :D :D

Aelia
11-26-2007, 02:14 PM
We really need a Krang, Megatron (And if possible, Starscream. Just because I like to watch him and Megatron argue.)

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 04:05 PM
OOC: I've been eying this for a couple of days, and have some questions

1. Is there a character limit?

2. Can we play comic-characters?

3. I have a Female Autobot fan-character, but Wheeljack played a major part in her history, is it ok to use her?

Aelia
11-26-2007, 04:31 PM
OOC: I've been eying this for a couple of days, and have some questions

1. Is there a character limit?

2. Can we play comic-characters?

3. I have a Female Autobot fan-character, but Wheeljack played a major part in her history, is it ok to use her?

1. I'm deciding to limit the number of fan characters. I haven't got around to adding that to my first post, so I may allow your character.

2. At this point, I don't see why I shouldn't include the comic- characters.

3. I might allow this, but if you could PM info on how Wheeljack played a major part in her history and stuff like that, it would help. Since I'm roleplaying as Wheeljack.

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 04:32 PM
I meant is there a limit on canon characters

Aelia
11-26-2007, 04:33 PM
I meant is there a limit on canon characters

Not at the moment. I might if important roles I already have up are not being filled.

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 04:37 PM
OOC: Okay *rattles off list of characters she's interested in playing*

Carly (G1 cartoon)

Raoul (G1 cartoon)

Sixshot (my favourite Decepticon)

Circuit Breaker/Josie Beller (comic character)

Carnivac and Catilla (Pretenders, Decepticon defectors from the U.K comics)

Aelia
11-26-2007, 04:53 PM
Alrighty then.

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Name: Astra

Faction: Autobot

Function: Field-medic/Assistant Mechanic

Motto: "I like to work hard and party harder"

Alternate Mode: Red and black Honda CBR954RR Fireblade 2002 motorbike

Robot Mode: Astra is mostly coloured red, with black highlights. Red metal makes up her helmet where an Autobot insignia rests, framing a silver face with pale blue optics. She has black streaks running down her sides. Her legs and arms are entwined with red streaks while pieces of her alternate mode, composed of both red and black metal streaked together hang on her stomach area, shoulders and back

Weaponry: Although Astra is not a fighter, her main function often pits her in battle situations. She carries a pair of dark grey hand-blasters, stored on her robot mode hips. These weapons aren't overly powerful, but coupled with her experienced aim, they are enough to make Decepticons think twice before engaging her.
If the situation calls for it, Astra can also make use of Wheeljack's extensive weapons store, though past experiences have taught her to stick to her much safer and more reliable blasters

Specialities: Astra is a trained medic, and she has spent most of her life fixing busted Autobots. A long time in the field has resulted in the capability to operate under extreme stress without loss of focus.
Her skills and training have translated into an innate ability to quickly diagnose and prep most battlefield injuries, an essential skill for a front-line mechanic. She's become very adept at improvising, tying off systems, re-routing power lines and jury-rigging shock systems from scrambled circuit-boards, anything to keep the fallen warrior functional

Abilities: Astra's motorbike form can reach speeds of 250mph on tarmac. She is very agile in this mode, being able to perform daring turns and brakes at dangerously high speeds. She doesn't have access to her blasters in bike mode but can carry specially fitted weaponry on her driver seat. In robot mode, Astra carries her dual hand-blasters on her hips and a small
tool-kit.
Astra has very advanced systems powering her, resulting in a higher endurance to damage and better reflexes. She has keen senses, which aid her in diagnosing damaged Autobots. Astra has great technical ability that she uses to help Wheeljack with his inventions and Ratchet with his patients.
Sometimes she likes to tinker around with things, which mostly results either in a short-circuited mess or a highly reliable upgrade.

Weaknesses: After millions of years in battle, the stress is slowly starting to show. Whenever Astra returns from a combat mission, she's particularly volatile and violent.
Her mood could swing from hostile to despondent on a whim and she will whack anything or anyone that annoys her with the nearest turbo-wrench. Astra is also willing to go to any lengths to save a friend, and a sharp-witted Decepticon could use that against her.

Personality: Astra is a little 'strange', as Spike said once. While her technical prowess is unquestionable, her sanity isn't. When on duty, she is fearless and resolute, taking her role as an Autobot seriously, always proving helpful and supportive. She takes dangerous chances to ensure the life of a friend, and will not back
down from any challenge.
Astra works with Wheeljack, her mentor and creator, and Ratchet, her 'Chief', and has developed a close relationship with them, holding them both dear to herself.
However, whenever Astra is off-duty, she's excitable, reckless and extremely free-spirited. She will do anything short of openly disobeying direct orders, causing a good deal of irritation to Higher Command as a result. Whether it's pulling pranks with Sideswipe, dirt-racing with a macho Minibot, or cruising the highways, Astra takes her leisure activities to the same extremes as her work. Those close to her note her wild, carefree antics help to offset the harsh reality of her life.

History: Astra was the creation of Autobot engineer Wheeljack when he decided to build one of those rare 'female' Autobots.

Before the war started, Astra had became a worker in one of Iacon's energy depots, then when the Decepticon rebellion took full swing, her depot was unfortunate enough to be targeted. Unprepared and totally caught by surprise, the place was razed to the ground.
Several Autobot rescue teams came after the Decepticons left and helped the survivors. This was to be Astra’s first encounter with the Autobots who would later gather under Optimus Prime, as she was pulled from the rubble of the depot by a pair of 'Search-&-Rescue' Autobots known as Inferno and Firestar.

Astra was in shock for weeks afterwards and since her quarters were in the destroyed depot complex, she sought out her creator. Finding Wheeljack, he kindly offered to let her stay in his garage until she had fully recovered from the initial shock.
When she'd finally recovered, Astra considered exactly what to do as civil war was engulfing Iacon, Vos and Tarn, she could either leave and live in one of the cities on the far side of Cybertron, or stay and help out the survivors. She stayed.

Meanwhile, the flood of refugees was growing to the point where all the repair workshops were overflowing with patients. As she was smaller and more nimble than the boxy labour mechs, Astra soon found herself being used as a 'damage scout', wading through the queues of the injured to do quick hack jobs on the seriously wounded, and keeping them alive long enough for the medics to properly fix them.
Many lives were doubtlessly saved by her growing skills, as Astra patched up fuel leaks and fixed shorted-out circuitry before the injuries became irreparable. Eventually the refugees stopped coming in large numbers as the Decepticons' weapons became more lethal.

Now that Autobot combat forces had been mustered, they began an operation to recruit civilians for military roles. Wheeljack, who had always been a well-respected engineer amongst his peers, was quickly drafted into the high-level science laboratories, designing secret weapons and who-knows-what for the war effort. Meanwhile Astra became a 'maintenance worker', helping keep both Autobot fighters and weaponry in optimum operating status.

When the war got truly nasty, a lot of Autobot installations were overwhelmed by superior Decepticon firepower. The installation Astra was stationed at got hit as well, but at least they put up a fight before it succumbed, and relief forces managed to force the Decepticons back.
The few survivors of the attack had little hope of being repaired, such was the extent of their damage. Wheeljack somehow found out about the attack and he requested that the remaining mechs be transfered to his facilities. Using new and untried procedures, he managed to rebuild the fallen Autobots.
They were the first of a new generation of Transformers, with superior battle systems and new 'core consciousness housings', one of Wheeljack's science colleagues designed a new Subtronic Personality Algorithm Redux Kernel and Wheeljack used it to save their very souls.

With Astra once more without a home, Wheeljack introduced her to his friends Ratchet, Perceptor and Grapple, to keep her from becoming totally depressed. She picked up a lot of engineering ideas from them and discovered a love for tinkering.
Using his influence as one of the Autobots' chief science officers, Wheeljack had Astra assigned as a lab technician in his facilities to make sure that she did not get caught in another Decepticon attack as the science facilities were heavily defended from attack.

In time, the Autobots were overwhelmed. The Decepticons were too ruthless, too powerful and the Autobot army became a shadow of itself, fighting from the shadows and running from conflict. As with many others, Astra lost some hope with the downturn in the War but she didn't give up entirely. She was an Autobot, and would keep on living.

But with energy at a critical shortage, much of Cybertron was shut down to conserve power. Autobot and Decepticon alike were placed in stasis in secure locations, while waiting for the time when Cybertron lived again.
A few million years later, the top Autobot Elite were selected to accompany Prime in a desperate energy mission on the Ark. Meanwhile the remaining resistance cells dug further underground to escape any Decepticon raids. But years passed, and no word of the Ark's return.

It wasn't until the late 20th century (Earth time) when the Ark Autobots finally made contact with Cybertron. Using Shockwave's Space Bridge, several attempts were made to get energy back to Cybertron. Some succeeded and dozens of Autobots who had been left in eons-long slumber were reactivated.
Then a daring raid by Elita-1's resistance cell allowed a team of raw recruits commanded by Ultra Magnus and this veteran soldier called Kup to escape to Earth. Astra, Hot Rod, Springer, Blurr and Arcee are now stationed at the Ark, living amongst legends.

Aelia
11-26-2007, 05:29 PM
OOC: Yeah. I'm not too familiar with the comics mostly because they really aren't readily available to me, thanks to not having a credit card to buy them online or anyone who wants to bother driving me across town to go get them. But, enough of my bitching.)

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 05:34 PM
OOC: Well, Carnivac and Catilla kinda joined the Autobots and Circuit Breaker hates all Transformers, she got temporarily paralyzed in a Decepticon attack

Aelia
11-26-2007, 05:36 PM
Blargh. Sorry for that mix-up. My brain has been pretty much fried thanks to Sophomore project *shakesfist.*

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 05:37 PM
OOC: Check ya PMs, Aelia

Aelia
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
OOC: Okay, the problem should be fixed. I'm definitely considering character restrictions.

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 05:43 PM
OOC: Nothing here

Aelia
11-26-2007, 05:46 PM
...Again. Brain is fried.

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 05:48 PM
OOC: PMed you again, Aelia, <.<

Aelia
11-26-2007, 05:51 PM
I got it. Sorry I keep making so many mistakes and all ^^'

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 06:00 PM
OOC: Thank you, :D

Aelia
11-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Okay...it's fixed...FINALLY. I swear to god I've never made that many mistakes before...which may mean I need to catch up on my sleep.

JaffleMan
11-26-2007, 11:18 PM
OOC: To help fill in places I can do Shockwave as well. His cartoon and comic personalities are quite different. The cartoon version of Shockwave appears 100% devoted to Megatron in every way yet the comic version has always been treacherous much in the same way as Starscream. I can role play as either Shockwave, depending on which style is preferred.

Oh and also Comic Shockwave talks differently too, it's hard to explain but anyone who's read G1 marvel knows what I'm on about.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 01:46 AM
OOC: Quick question, how many people know/remember the canon characters on my rosta? Mainly seeing if anyone knows who Raoul is, :P

I'm also toying with picking up an actual canon Autobot

JaffleMan
11-27-2007, 03:24 AM
OOC: Raoul is the street kid that used to steal cars that befriended tracks..... I think.
I know Sixshot from Headmasters and have about 4 of the Circuitbreaker issues from US marvel.
Catilla and Carnivac i am familiar with the toys but not the characters. Funny considering a 3rd of my UK comics are around the Pretenders era.
And Carly is pretty obvious.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 04:57 AM
OOC: Raoul is the street kid that used to steal cars that befriended tracks..... I think.

OOC: And you are correct, sir, :D

Aelia
11-27-2007, 12:58 PM
OOC: To help fill in places I can do Shockwave as well. His cartoon and comic personalities are quite different. The cartoon version of Shockwave appears 100% devoted to Megatron in every way yet the comic version has always been treacherous much in the same way as Starscream. I can role play as either Shockwave, depending on which style is preferred.

Oh and also Comic Shockwave talks differently too, it's hard to explain but anyone who's read G1 marvel knows what I'm on about.

OOC: Well, I really wanted to go with the animated continuity but I suppose that idea has already gone out the window. Either one would be great, but I kinda liked the voice Corey Burton did for Shockwave.

Aelia
11-27-2007, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=JaffleMan;572790]OOC: Raoul is the street kid that used to steal cars that befriended tracks..... I think.QUOTE]

OOC: And you are correct, sir, :D

OOC: Yeah...he appeared in the episode "Make Tracks" and then again in "Auto-Bop."

I did enjoy "Auto-Bop," but really because I'm always up for a Blaster VS Soundwave fight.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 01:10 PM
(Can I bring in New OC-Char. Flame Convoy, Here is her Character Profiles: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=572574&postcount=274
If that okay?)

Aelia
11-27-2007, 01:15 PM
(Can I bring in New OC-Char. Flame Convoy, Here is her Character Profiles: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=572574&postcount=274
If that okay?)

I really don't need any more OCs. I'm glad people are still interested, but I really need more canon character positions filled. I've already stated that there is now a character restriction until I get the positions filled.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 01:18 PM
(Okii...Why can Megatron be Galvatron? He in G1 ju...)

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 01:23 PM
OOC: Well, I really wanted to go with the animated continuity but I suppose that idea has already gone out the window.

OOC: Want me to change my characters then?

Aelia
11-27-2007, 01:23 PM
(Okii...Why can Megatron be Galvatron? He in G1 ju...)

Because this RP takes place before Megatron becomes Galvatron. Or at least it's supposed to...

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 01:26 PM
(I can Well Take Megatron..Hehehe....:P :P)

Aelia
11-27-2007, 01:37 PM
OOC: Want me to change my characters then?

At this point, I think that would be best. But then again I also have characters that don't appear until during or after the 1986 movie. But I said before they probably don't fit anywhere into the (lack of a) story I had planned.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 01:40 PM
OOC: It's just the canon characters I asked for are some of my favourites

Aelia
11-27-2007, 01:44 PM
OOC: It's just the canon characters I asked for are some of my favourites

OOC: Well...okay then. You can keep them.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 01:49 PM
OOC: Thanks, and I think I'll pick up an Autobot from the cartoon too, can I have Hound?

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 01:49 PM
(I Can Take Megatron..If that okay?)

Aelia
11-27-2007, 01:52 PM
OOC: Thanks, and I think I'll pick up an Autobot from the cartoon too, can I have Hound?

Certainly! Just don't do any awkward looking CPR.

(I Can Take Megatron..If that okay?)

As long as you refrain from posting only one sentence. I've noticed that throughout alot of the RPs you've taken part in, all your posts seem to be under two lines or less.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 01:54 PM
OOC: Thank you, Aelia, :D

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 01:55 PM
(ohh, Okay...I can try post more...^^")

Aelia
11-27-2007, 02:10 PM
OOC: Alrighty then. I'll play Krang, so I can take off the character restriction.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 02:11 PM
OOC: *bounces* So can we start now? *puppy-dog eyes*

Aelia
11-27-2007, 02:13 PM
OOC: Indeed we can after five pages of OOCness. Will you do the honors?

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 02:24 PM
Nervously pushing open one of Channel 6's glass-plated front doors, Raoul peeked inside, no-one but a small nerdy-looking woman with brown hair and glasses at reception.

Having letting Tracks talk him into a slightly more honest way of earning money, he had managed to land a temporary summer job here, and slipped inside, glancing at the lady with a quiet "Hi, I'm meant to be checking in for an errand boy job"

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Out in Wood, Run Cin Animal Transformers.
She stop and listen after sound. " Hmmm..." She said and look After life's.

Aelia
11-27-2007, 02:37 PM
"Oh, right. There's really nobody here at the moment, except for me. So if you could just wait over there for a few minutes, sir." Irma said to the young man, directing him towards an empty seat. It was a slow news day, so most everyone was on their lunch break. Except for April, who was out getting any sort of new story she could get her hands on. 'He's kinda cute though.' Irma thought to herself.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 02:39 PM
" I have feel I'm Not Alone here? "
Cin walk careful away.

Aelia
11-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Out in Wood, Run Cin Animal Transformers.
She stop and listen after sound. " Hmmm..." She said and look After life's.

(OOC: Erm...let's just say she's in central park.)

Zinger quickly hid herself behind a tree. She performed her function with great ease, but not only did she have to hide herself from the Decepticon she was following...but the humans that were hanging about. At first her opinion of humans was a little less than enthusiastic, if not negative. But she was proved wrong on several occasions.

"Alright...just wait for this Decepticreep to spill some useful information, then I report to Optimus." she whispered, as if she had to remind herself of what she was supposed to do.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 03:12 PM
(Yeah...)

Cin smile. " I must find Energon, So I can tell Megatron about it! "
She begin Seek in central park. " Hmm...Muste be somewere? "

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 03:33 PM
"Thanks, will do, ma'am" Raoul nodded with a grin, pulling a car magazine out of his back pocket before wandering towards the chair Irma had pointed at, then sitting down and flicking though it. Nothing to do but wait and hope he got the job.

~*~

Sipping on a pepsi, Carly wandered around Madison Square Garden which was housing the Champion Computer Expo. She had only been on summer vacation for a week or two and Chip had talked her into coming, not that she minded, but the wheel-chair bound boy was stuck behind the booth of the company that he was helping to represent, leaving her with no-one really her age to talk to.

Aelia
11-27-2007, 03:45 PM
There was a Channel 6 van parked not to far from the event. They were here to film a live news report from the Champion Computer Expo.

"Okay, we start recording in three...two...one. ACTION!" the cameraman said, pressing the button.

"April O' Neal here, reporting live from Madison Square Garden. Today, we're taking a look at the Champion Computer Expo. A few hours into the Expo, and there are already more than fifty different companies, all ready to show off their new products and technological advancements. Let's see what some of the attendees think." she said as soon as the cameraman pressed the record button.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donatello and his brothers were watching the news report. "Wow, this expo sounds really awesome. I'd really like to check it out." Donatello said excitedly.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Cin walk in Park, She Hear Birds sinings. " Hmm...Wonderful..I like Birds.."

Aelia
11-27-2007, 03:52 PM
"...C'mon, there's got to be more to it than that." Zinger whispered angrily. Sure she knew that the Decepticons were looking for a new source of energon...but they always managed to get it from a major source of energy. Here, they couldn't just find energon, they had to make it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Megatron!? Where is the warrior you sent out? She was supposed to be back hours ago! Or, are you planning something!?" Krang shouted angrily at Megatron.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 03:55 PM
" No, why shall I do that, Krang. " Said Megatron and Turn to Soundwave. " Find her, Take her back. "

Aelia
11-27-2007, 04:16 PM
"As you command, Megatron." Soundwave replied in his deadpan computer-like speech. He then left to find Cin, and bring her back as ordered.

Afer Soundwave's departure, Krang continued his speech. "All I'm saying is that you better hold up your end of our bargain, Megatron. Or else!"

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Across the street from Madison Square Garden, a battered-looking 'minivan' seemed to shimmer for a second before becoming solid again. The jeep concealed underneath chuckled happily, he wasn't sure how many Autobots had been dispatched to the city, but he had been ordered to keep an eye on their allies, not that he minded watching the humans.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Leo said "I guess we could dawn our disguises and floor it down there. It does look pretty neat, Donnie." He took a bite of a slice of pizza.

Rocksteady threw a football, nailing Krang's android body head. "Oops, sorry.... I was trying ta get ready for the football game."

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Michelangelo came out from the kitchen with at least five pizza boxes in his hands. "Chow time dudes!" He said. He set the warm pizza boxes on the table, and opened the first box. He grabbed a slice of pizza, and began to eat.

Roksana washed the last of the dishes, as she listened to the tv. Her husband wouldn't be around until five, so she had plenty of time to clean the house.

Aelia
11-27-2007, 05:45 PM
"Then get ready for it somewhere else!" Krang shouted angrily. He then thought a minute, and then said, "Actually, I have a better idea. I want you to accompany that uncharismatic drone, Soundwave." he ordered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

April found a blonde girl, not too far away from where they were filming. "Excuse me miss, but you could give me your honest opinion on the Champion Compter Expo?" she asked. This was the portion where she just asked random people their opinion, since they had not actually gotten permission to interview company representatives.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"...This is taking forever." Zinger grumbled. She supposed she would be better off going back to Madison Square Garden, plus...she found it strange that Cin was alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You really mean it, Leo? I'll go get on my disguise!" Don said happily. He then went to look for his trench coat and that awful looking mask.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Carly nearly choked on her soda, taken off-guard by the red-haired woman's sudden approach and glanced at the cameraman. Hoping that Prime and the others were watching in the Ark so she could show them there was nothing to worry about, the young woman replied "The prototype technology is amazing, though it's quiet at the moment"

Aelia
11-27-2007, 06:24 PM
"Primus, she's taking her sweet time about it. I guess Megatron really IS desperate." Zinger whispered, a snobbish smirk on her face. Well, it was about time for her to check in at Madison Square Garden. Even if she hadn't found out anything, she was still to report at the designated place, at the designated time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, I see. Thank you very much." April replied. She moved on and question alot of other people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Irma yawned and took a look at her watch. "Hey...if we hurry, we can catch April O'Neal reporting live from Madison Square. Oh right, my name is Irma , what's yours?" she asked the young man. She was getting pretty bored, so a little conversation wouldn't hurt.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 08:57 PM
"Then get ready for it somewhere else!" Krang shouted angrily. He then thought a minute, and then said, "Actually, I have a better idea. I want you to accompany that uncharismatic drone, Soundwave." he ordered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You really mean it, Leo? I'll go get on my disguise!" Don said happily. He then went to look for his trench coat and that awful looking mask.

Rocksteady whined "Awww do I have to boss? The football game's coming on in a few minutes!" He stomped his foot and then said "Okay fine, but where did he go? How can I follow a soundwave?"

Leo also left the living room to put on his trenchcoat and goofy looking mask. After he put them on he said "Alright guys, once everyone's ready we will go."

JaffleMan
11-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Pulveriser made a rude gesture at Megatron's favourite suck up as he left, making sure that the Decepticon communications officer actually didn't catch him in the act. Although he was sure he could take on the pitiful Tape Deck in a fist fight, Soundwave was still much higher in the Decepticon hierarchy than Pulveriser could ever hope to be, heck even the cassettes probably outranked him and it was probably best not to appear too power hungry in front of his superiors.

With Soundwave gone Pulveriser felt at ease as there was nobody to spy on him. Now was his chance to explore the base that Megatron's new ally Krang had built. The other Decepticons were all too busy with menial tasks and the fleshling creatures were too stupid to notice if he were missing from his post and even if they did they would be too cowardly to dare tattle on him.

Pulveriser slipped out of the command room and into a cramped hallway, well at least cramped for Transformer standards. It appeared that Krang had revamped much of the Technodrome to accommodate his new allies but several area's were still waiting for re-construction.

Pulveriser continued down the hallway cursing how narrow it was, his shoulder's kept scratching alongside the walls chipping away at the light grey coat of paint that covered them. At the end of the hallway there was a door with a 3 and a half meter clearance, too high for Pulveriser to walk through but high enough to drive through in his tank mode. Pulveriser transformed with great difficulty, smashing some control panels mounted on the wall in the process.

PVzzTTTT.... BANG!

The door ahead of him closed.

"ARGGHHHH!!!", Pulveriser yelled out in frustration.

--------------------------------

"Oh Asteroids and Turboboosters!", Ironhide cursed as he and Bumblebee came off of the freeway ramp and straight into a traffic jam.
"How are we going to get to the rendezvous point in time with all this traffic ahead of us?"

"I wouldn't worry about it Ironhide ol' buddy." chirped Bumblebee.
"Prime hasn't even given us the co-ordinates for the rendezvous point yet, all we have to do is stay hidden until then."

"You don't say?' muttered Ironhide. "I'd have trouble finding my rear axle in this mess, let alone the Decepti-dumbs finding us."

"Your a laugh ironhide." said Bumblebee.

Fang Wolf
11-28-2007, 02:11 AM
"As you command, Megatron." Soundwave replied in his deadpan computer-like speech. He then left to find Cin, and bring her back as ordered.

Afer Soundwave's departure, Krang continued his speech. "All I'm saying is that you better hold up your end of our bargain, Megatron. Or else!"

Megatron Noded.
" I Hope Soundwave Find her. "

Cin look after Energon in Park, She wave on her tail. " Energon, What are you? Let me find you.." She sining.

JaffleMan
11-28-2007, 05:04 AM
Shockwave was very well occupied trying to fathom the console that Krang had built for him. Much of Krang's technology was pathetically primitive but surprisingly, in other area's it was very much advanced. Shockwave had to take on 2 completely different lines of thought simultaneously just to work the controls.

"Hmmm.... I do believe a few modifications are in order." Shockwave said to himself.

Then he heard a noise.....

PVzzTTTT.... BANG!

Followed by an angry voice.....

"ARGGHHHH!!!"

It was Pulveriser...... Shockwave sighed. Could Megatron have possibly picked a dumber Decepticon to grace their presence?

Shockwave gave the console another glance over and walked to the passageway where he had heard Pulveriser creating a racket. At the end of the passageway he could see Pulveriser, in tank mode ready to ram down the door that blocked his path.

"Pulveriser!!", Shockwave somehow managed to exclaim without showing emotion.
"What is the meaning of this? Why are you not at your post?"

"I'm trying to find out what these puny flesh creatures are hiding from us." Pulveriser sneered, his mind still set on bringing the obstacle down.

"That door leads to the Motor Pool." Shockwave said calmy. "I have downloaded the schematics to the entire base from Krang's computer systems, even the encrypted ones. Through that door all you will find are an assortment of sub-terrestrial vehicles. It would be advised that you return to your post now or i will have to report you to Megatron."

Oh great, another suck up! Pulveriser thought to himself.

Fang Wolf
11-28-2007, 12:04 PM
" Is I'm happy? No..I not...Only Alone.." Said Cin, She bow her Head and look Sad out.

Lady Venus
11-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Raph: *In the Dojo punching on the practice dummy*

Hawktron: *Flying thru the air in beast mode*

Neonknight: *in the city out fer a drive*

Aelia
11-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Rocksteady whined "Awww do I have to boss? The football game's coming on in a few minutes!" He stomped his foot and then said "Okay fine, but where did he go? How can I follow a soundwave?"

"Ugh...he's gone to Central Park. You can at least figure THAT out? Can't you?" Krang said angrily. At this point he'd usually throw something at this ignorant moron, but he had more important things to worry about than two nimrods that couldn't their left foot from their right.

" Is I'm happy? No..I not...Only Alone.." Said Cin, She bow her Head and look Sad out.

Most Decepticons made her sick, but this one was just ridiculous. In all her time functioning as both in espionage and as a scout, never had they taken this long to reveal at least one detail. She either got the information, or they discover her presence...rarely was there anything in between. A slight noise could be heard in the distance. 'Maybe wishing something would happen wasn't such a hot idea.' she thought to herself.

It was Soundwave.

Yep. Should have just gone back to Madison Square Garden...but maybe Zinger could finally get a little more info...if not, then it'd be a good idea to get out of there as soon as possible.

Fang Wolf
11-28-2007, 11:43 PM
" I hate Autobots..Spec Optimus Prime. I hate HIM! I hope He Die! " She said.

Cascadia
11-29-2007, 12:15 AM
A vacant modified Datsun Fairlady black and white highway patrol police car sitting on the edge of Central Park. People walk by without noticing anything weird about the situation. However, Prowl is surveying the area of any unusual activity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Near the Madison Square Garden, Jazz is observing the action while being in his car mode, a white Porsche with red and blue stripes. He is suppose to be observing for an weird actions occurring. But, he is fascinated about all of the conversations from the people that walk near him.

Fang Wolf
11-30-2007, 02:14 AM
Cin begin walk again.

JaffleMan
11-30-2007, 02:47 AM
"It would be advised that you return to your post now or i will have to report you to Megatron.", Shockwave said.

"Then report me to bucket head." Pulveriser retorted.

"As you wish." said Shockwave coldly, then proceeded back down the narrow passageway towards the command center.

-----------------------------------------------

HONK! HOOOOONNNNNKKKK!!

Ironhide had started to beep his horn.

Bumblebee sighed and opened his radio to all frequencies.

CharmedSerenity
11-30-2007, 04:10 AM
OOC: Have to go to work, will post later today, promise

Fang Wolf
11-30-2007, 08:57 AM
" It's Alone? Yes, But Why? For I'm Decepticon. " Thinking Cin.

Cascadia
11-30-2007, 04:29 PM
OOC: Prowl's alt. mode, a Datsun Fairlady (280ZX) in G1 is out-dated. If you would for me to keep it or give him a updated mode, you can PM me and I will change it. I will keep Jazz as he was in G1.

Aelia
11-30-2007, 05:51 PM
(OOC: Well, this roleplay is technically taking place in the mid-1980's, so you won't have to change Prowl's Alt. Mode.)

Soundwave looked past Cin, as if noticing something she had not.

Zinger hoped that he had not seen her. Though she had known him to be as charismatic as the humans would say, a block of wood, he was far from stupid. In any case, she stepped back about two or three steps to hide herself better, but just HER luck to step on a log. "...Oh no."

Soundwave's voice was as deadpan and monotonous as it ever was. "Autobot detected." he said as he pressed a button on his right shoulder. "Eject: Ravage, Operation: Elimination." Soundwave added, complete with a mundane operation name.

Ravage ejected from Soundwave's chest, and transformed into is robot mode mid-air. When he landed, he immediately searched for what he was to 'eliminate.' He found the the Autobot trying to sneak up on them. Fool. He lunged at the small light blue Autobot, ready to take her out swiftly and silently.

Zinger ran to the right to avoid Ravage, and transformed into her alternate mode, a blue Fiat 500. She swerved past Ravage, and headed on a path heading out of Central Park. She tried her best to avoid humans, but had to come to a screeching halt when a small human child. Ravage was close behind...if they got caught in a battle, they might accidentally kill the little girl. Zinger popped open the door to the passenger's side and said, "Quick! Get in, I don't have much time."

"Wow, a talking car! I had a dream about you!" Kylie said with a smile. She wanted to explained, but the scary panther robot was coming closer. Kylie jumped in the talking car and they zoomed off.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 05:59 PM
One of the Foot's driller vehicles busted through the ground in Central park. Rockstady leaped out of the vehicle and took out his machine gun. "Where's Soundwave?! The boss said I'm suppose to help him!"

Aelia
11-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Zinger had to stop again to avoid...well, a grey humanoid thing with a big horn on it's nose.

"Whoa, I saw the rhinoceros man in my dream too! He's not very nice at all!" Kylie said, pointing at Rocksteady.

"You better keep your mouth shut or I'll leave you behind, kid." Zinger said to Kylie, very aware that she was failing miserably at her intended mission.

Ravage emerged from the wooded area Zinger had just come out of, snarling in a menacing manner, readying himself to tear her apart.

Cascadia
11-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Prowl detected trouble in Central Park from Ravage and Soundwave. However, he detected Zinger also in the park. He silently debated on whether to help her or not. He strongly believed that Zinger could handle yourself against Ravage. He also felt that he should not reveal himself with a tons of people within the area but if Zinger needed him, he is available on the western side of Central Park.

Aelia
11-30-2007, 07:33 PM
(OOC: Zinger's tech spec. Strength-wise, she probably won't be able to take on Ravage. She is a little faster than he is however. I probably should have posted this EARLIER, but I'm slow, dumb, and only think things halfway through >_<

Strength: 2
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7)

"Turn on your headlights!" Kylie instructed.

This kid was really getting to be an annoyance. Zinger humored her as it was a little dark. She had heard from somewhere that some human children had an irrational fear of dark places. She turned on her headlights.

Ravage hissed and backed away. His optics were sensitive to bright light, which apparently included headlights.

Zinger was surprised by Ravage's reaction, but she did not want to admit that the girl had helped her. "Yeah...well...I was going to do that anyway!" she said indignantly.

"We should go! My grandma is waiting for me at...uh...the western side. Miss Talking Car." Kylie said to Zinger.

It was wise to leave before Ravage adjusted to the light...however long that would have been. Zinger drove towards the western side of Central Park, and managed to reach there.

Cascadia
11-30-2007, 07:43 PM
(OOC: Zinger's tech spec. Strength-wise, she probably won't be able to take on Ravage. She is a little faster than he is however. I probably should have posted this EARLIER, but I'm slow, dumb, and only think things halfway through >_<

no worries. ;)

Jazz is still near the Madison Square Garden. He is very distracted by the music and culture that is surrounding him. However, he was getting bored, which is a bad thing. So, he turned his radio on in order to listen to something else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prowl detected that Zinger was moving in his direction. Is she having trouble with Ravage? he ponders. With better judgment, he decides to open his comm link with Zinger. "Zinger, are you there?"

Aelia
11-30-2007, 10:09 PM
"Yeah. I'm heading in your direction as we speak. I had a run in with Ravage, but I just barely managed to get away." Zinger replied over the comm link. She decided not to tell Prowl about the girl she had picked up on the way, but it wouldn't matter as they'd soon be departing. She came upon the western side of Central Park and parked herself about five or so feet away from Prowl. She opened the passenger side of the car to let the human child out.

Kylie got out of the talking car. "Thank you! My name is Kylie, what's yours?" she asked excitedly.

"...Zinger." she replied reluctantly. She doubted that she'd meet 'Kylie' again.

"Okay, I'm gonna look for my grandma! Love you, Bye-bye!" Kylie said happily, waving as she departed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donatello had his mask on and the trench coat. "Is everybody else ready?" he asked Leo.

Cascadia
11-30-2007, 10:26 PM
A blue car approaches Prowl. There she is. Over the comm link, he asks, "Zinger, what seems to be the problem before Ravage shows up?" Behind Zinger, Prowl sees a small girl but decides not to question Zinger about the kid. He is not entirely sure if Zinger was in contact with Kylie or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jazz is still distracted by his radio and people walking near him.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Leo replied "I think so. I just wish we had better masks. Sometimes I wonder if these attract more attention than a turtle would."

((:lol:))

Aelia
11-30-2007, 10:39 PM
"Well, I was spying on Cin to find out a little bit about whatever the Decepticons are planning. The big problem was that she really seems to like the sound of her own voice and kept talking to herself, spouting stupid stuff like 'I HATE OPTIMUS PRIME!' But anyway, then Soundwave showed up, I think it was to meet with Cin, and he found out where I was hiding. He sent Ravage after me, and so now I'm here." she explained as quickly as she could.

Ravage not to far away, trying to sneak up on Zinger and get in a surprise attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I suppose that's true." Donatello said in reply. Now all they had to do was wait on Michelangelo and Raphael then they'd be ready to go.

Cascadia
11-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Prowl patiently listened to Zinger about the situation. He sat there and ponder on what would the best action to take at this point but there was not much to do with Cin at the moment. But Soundwave might be a difficult problem to deal with unless they knew what the Decepticons' plans in New York City are. He then noticed that Ravage was sneaking behind Zinger, which alarmed Prowl. "Watch out, Zinger."

Fang Wolf
11-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Cin turn her Head to Soundwave. " What are you do here? "

CharmedSerenity
12-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Looking up from his magazine, the young man grinned slightly, his grandma was a fan of the reporter, always watched this channel's news broadcast and replied as he put his reading material back in his pocket "Sure, and the name's Raoul"

Aelia
12-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Cin turn her Head to Soundwave. " What are you do here? "

"Megatron has asked that I retrieve you." Soundwave replied.

Prowl patiently listened to Zinger about the situation. He sat there and ponder on what would the best action to take at this point but there was not much to do with Cin at the moment. But Soundwave might be a difficult problem to deal with unless they knew what the Decepticons' plans in New York City are. He then noticed that Ravage was sneaking behind Zinger, which alarmed Prowl. "Watch out, Zinger."

Ravage tried to leap onto Zinger, but thanks to Prowl's warning she knew to move out of the way. He landed on his feet. Ravage looked at his surroundings, and then ran away. He thought of Zinger as a weakling and assumed he could take her out with ease, but Prowl was another thing entirely.

Looking up from his magazine, the young man grinned slightly, his grandma was a fan of the reporter, always watched this channel's news broadcast and replied as he put his reading material back in his pocket "Sure, and the name's Raoul"

"Raoul? That's a nice name!" Irma commented happily. "I guess we can either walk or take the bus. Either way it'd probably take a while." she added.

Cascadia
12-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Jazz felt that he was not getting much done so he decide to drive through New York City. He turned off of his radio. As he was driving he came across a tall news station building. He felt that it was different looking building than what he has seen. He looked at the building, Channel 6 News. He remembered that he heard that Tracks told his friend, Raoul, that he could get a job there. Perhaps he could interact with Raoul because he is getting bored, which is not a good thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prowl is still with Zinger. If he could, he would swipe sweat off of his brow after warning Zinger about the approaching Ravage. Ravage, that is right, get out of here.

CharmedSerenity
12-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Noticing movement from the other side of the glass doors, Raoul looked in that direction with a frown, what was a racing car doing outside a track, on the streets of the streets. Wait a minute, the car was familiar

Grinning slightly, he stood up and nodded at Irma, replying "No need, I think we just got a ride"

Lady Venus
12-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Neon Knight: *In the city driving and spotted Jazz*

Raph: *in the Lair*

Aelia
12-01-2007, 04:55 PM
"You mean that car that just drove up? That's weird...it looks alot like a race car." Irma said in reply. She peered a little closer to see...there was no driver!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Perhaps we should meet with the others at Madison Square." Zinger suggested after Ravage had ran away. The Decepticons here were already aware of their presence here, so following Ravage would've been a bad idea unless they wanted to get caught in a trap.

Cascadia
12-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Prowl replied over a comm link, "I agree that we need to get out of here and find our way to the Madison Square Garden. There is no sense to get tangled with Soundwave or any other Decepticon at moment". He started his engine and turned around to go towards the Madison Square Garden.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jazz spotted Raoul and a young lady with glasses on coming towards him. He lightly honked his horn to get Raoul's attention.

Fang Wolf
12-02-2007, 07:32 AM
" Okay... " She said and smile to Soundwave.

Aelia
12-02-2007, 09:32 PM
(OOC: Felina Feral, I've been giving it some thought and I think it's time I just came right out and said it. Your English is not up to par, your posts are too short, and you're not really doing anything to affect the plot.

It's nothing personal at all, and it's probably be a bad idea to get rid of a player this far in, but I feel really is for the best. For you and the other roleplayers. I'll be taking over the role of Megatron, and I'll have someone else play Splinter and Bebop. As for Cin, I'll allow you to find a way for her to exit the RP.)

Fang Wolf
12-03-2007, 02:49 AM
(OOC: Felina Feral, I've been giving it some thought and I think it's time I just came right out and said it. Your English is not up to par, your posts are too short, and you're not really doing anything to affect the plot.

It's nothing personal at all, and it's probably be a bad idea to get rid of a player this far in, but I feel really is for the best. For you and the other roleplayers. I'll be taking over the role of Megatron, and I'll have someone else play Splinter and Bebop. As for Cin, I'll allow you to find a way for her to exit the RP.)

(I sorry for my Engish is not good, I know..I'm is stupid Girl can not do some Right.
If you want me Leave so, I do it.
I Big Fat Idiot as Can not Play Right.
Do that You, Give my Other Chars on Other, But I Kill Cin. Good Bye! :cry:)

JaffleMan
12-03-2007, 03:37 AM
OOC: I really, really want to say something here but I really don't know what to say. I guess the damage is done but............ ouch.

CharmedSerenity
12-03-2007, 01:33 PM
"Wasn't expecting you to show up, Jazz, isn't it" Raoul called as he slipped out of the building on hearing the honking and manually opened the Autobot's car door, then yelled back to Irma "'C'mon, jump in, it's safe, honest"

Cascadia
12-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Jazz lightly chucked. "Yes, I am named Jazz." "Aren't I just full of surprises, Raoul?" He then opened his passenger's door for Irma in hope that she would hop in.

Aelia
12-03-2007, 03:32 PM
(OOC: I've sent her an apology. I realize I may have done quite a blow to her self esteem, but rules are rules.)

"I-It's TALKS..." Irma said with surprise. She never seen a talking car before so it came as quite a shock. She hesitated for a bit, but decided it was worth her while to just go along with it. She got into the car.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"AAAND, CUT!" the cameraman said. They were taking a break from interviewing guests at the expo.

"I really was hoping there'd be more exciting news than this...well, I guess it's better than nothing." she whispered to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------

Zinger followed Prowl to Madison Square Garden. There wasn't much left to do here anyway.

Cascadia
12-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Jazz was silently pleased that the young lady decided to trust Raoul and him and jumped in. "Raoul, how did you figured out who I am? I do not remember if we were ever properly introduced. However, I remember Tracks talking about you." Jazz started his engine. He then said, "Hi! What is your name, young lady?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prowl drove towards the Madison Square Garden with Zinger following him. Perhaps more will be happening there in terms of Decepticon activity.

CharmedSerenity
12-04-2007, 03:51 PM
"Likewise, that's how I know who you are, Tracks talks about you guys a lot....before going into a rant about how much better-looking he is" Raoul replied with a grin, then quickly hopped next to Irma.

Cascadia
12-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Jazz just sighs. He also mutters, "Oh that nutty Tracks. He prefers his alt. mode over his robotic mode. Where would you like to go? If you want to listen to music, I am not too picky about what type of music."

Aelia
12-04-2007, 04:05 PM
"Uhh...I'm Irma." she replied to Jazz. This was like something out of a science fiction movie.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was tons of traffic. Zinger really wondered how the humans got by with these conditions. Apparently, just walking would've been faster than this, as exhibited by the many humans that just walked past them. She would have just transformed and walked, but her orders were to stay as inconspicuous as possible.

Cascadia
12-04-2007, 04:15 PM
Prowl was very patient for the heavy traffic in New York City to keep moving. He kept on hearing people yelling at each other. He just shakes his head and sighs. He too was feeling the need to transform but it would not be good to be seen in a large city with 8 million people to see two gigantic robots. He opened his comm link, "Prowl to Zinger. I am probably as frustrated as you with this traffic."

CharmedSerenity
12-05-2007, 03:25 AM
OOC: Sorry, having a bit of writer's block and am struggling to introduce my other characters, >.<

"Tracks nutty?" Raoul replied, raising an eyebrow at the race-car's comment about his friend, then he added a little louder "We're going to Madison Square Garden, and how about some of the latest sounds"

Cascadia
12-05-2007, 02:04 PM
"It was just a simple joke, Raoul. I just love to tease Tracks." Jazz flipped through the radio channels until he found some current tunes. "Ok, Madison Square Garden it is. Just enjoy the ride. Irma, do not worry I am safe even though I am a sporty car, a Porsche to be exact. If you have questions, you can ask them. Raoul knows that I will not bite. But, I am different than his buddy, Tracks."

Aelia
12-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Prowl was very patient for the heavy traffic in New York City to keep moving. He kept on hearing people yelling at each other. He just shakes his head and sighs. He too was feeling the need to transform but it would not be good to be seen in a large city with 8 million people to see two gigantic robots. He opened his comm link, "Prowl to Zinger. I am probably as frustrated as you with this traffic."

Zinger recieved his message over the comm link. "Who wouldn't be frustrated in this mess?" she asked rhetorically. She could see Madison Square up ahead, but at this rate she'd fall apart before she got there.

Cascadia
12-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Prowl listened to Zinger over the comm link. "People learn how to deal with this on a daily basis so they are used to it. We are not". He too could see the Madison Square Garden. "We will eventually see the others very soon."

JaffleMan
12-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Shockwave strolled purposefully over to Megatron in the control room.

"Lord Meagtron, it appears we have a situation."

-------------------------

Pulveriser decided to try and break through the doorway one last time. He backed up 15 meters switched into forward gear and began to charge. He hit it so hard the frame around the door shattered.

CRANG! EEEETHUMP!

The door simply fell, and luckily for Pulveriser, the other way.
Pulveriser drove through, transformed and stretched. There was plenty of space here and better yet, there were no Footsoldiers, Rocksoldiers or any Mutants on guard in the area.

Pulveriser scanned his surroundings. Shockwave was right, this room did contain a motor pool. He strolled around and examined some of the vehicles. Most of the vehicles were small drilling vehicles on tank treads with little weaponry, and the other vehicles seemed to be all unique with each it's own specific function. "Pathetic!" Pulveriser thought to himself, kicking one of the drilling vehicles out of his path like an empty soft drink (soda in the US) can.

Then something rather amazing caught Pulveriser's attention.......

------------------------------------------

The traffic off of the ramp began to ease and Bumblebee and Ironhide continued to move forward.

"Don't you think it's a little bit strange we've heard nothing from prime or the others?" asked Bumblebee.

Cascadia
12-05-2007, 10:54 PM
Prowl decided to find out where everyone else is in this large city. It amazed him that he has not heard from anyone besides Zinger. He turned on his comm. link in order to get in contact without revealing themselves. "Prowl to Bumblebee. Do you come in? Ironhide?"

JaffleMan
12-06-2007, 12:05 AM
"Right on cue." Said Ironhide directed at Bumblebee.

"We here you loud and clear Prowl." Bumblebee said joyfully, "What's news?"

----------------------------------------------
Standing in front of Pulveriser was a massive vehicle, about a dozen times the size of his tank mode. How he didn't notice it at first baffled him, although any other Decepticon would not have been as surprised.

It was a similar but tricked out design to the smaller drilling vehicles that littered the area but clearly built to accommodate a small group of Transformers. Whereas the small vehicles lacked firepower, this vehicle was packed. 2 Fusion cannons were mounted on each side of the vehicle with an array of small rail guns mounted all around the cylindrical shaped body. Pulveriser was just awestruck.

Cascadia
12-06-2007, 12:15 AM
"Zinger and I are heading towards the Madison Square Garden. Zinger had a run-in with Ravage and Soundwave, but she is fine. She is not sure what the Decepticons are up to. Anything on your side of the comm. link?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jazz now spots Neon Knight. "Jazz to Knight. I am heading to the Madison Square Garden. Do you want to come too?"

JaffleMan
12-06-2007, 12:35 AM
"We haven't been doing anything here asides from staring at rusty tailgates for the last 2 hours." Ironhide replied whilst eying off the '72 Ford ute (pickup) that had been directly in front of him for some time.
"I guess we'll head to Madison square too in case there are any other Decepticreep heads to bust up." There was a slight pause
"What's a Zinger?"

Bumblebee performed a function similar to rolling his eyes but with his headlights. The traffic picked up pace.

Cascadia
12-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Prowl lightly giggled over the comm. link about Ironhide's comment about a rusty tailpipe. "Zinger is a young Autobot femme. We are probably within 5 or 10 minutes from the destination. The traffic is very heavy. See both of you there. Prowl out."

OCC: I am not sure how many astro-seconds, which was used in G1, are in earth minutes. Believe it or not, this is my 1st RPG.

Aelia
12-06-2007, 03:18 PM
(OOC: Apparently, one astrosecond = .498 Earth seconds.)

The traffic slowly moved forward, as did Zinger. As unused to these conditions as she was, she couldn't help but notice that some humans were shouting at eachother to move and some other terms that she was unfamiliar with, but sounded vaguely derogative.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where did you come from exactly?" Irma asked Jazz. She had alot of questions to ask, and prevented herself from asking them all at once.

"What is it Shockwave?" Megatron asked, turning towards Shockwave. Megatron had been speaking with Krang about the plan, and already tired of the words spewed from this filthy vermin. His soldiers were not the only ones who wanted to do away with Krang as well as Shredder, but he reminded himself that it was only a short time until they would no longer be of use to him. Only then would he exterminate them like the vermin they are.

Krang glared at Megatron, slightly angered with the fact that their discussion was being interrupted. He hoped Shredder and those mutant buffoons would show up soon, as he sincerely thought they were better company than Megatron or any one of his troops.

Cascadia
12-06-2007, 03:29 PM
"Irma, to answer your question, I am originally from Cybertron, a planet far-away from here. On the planet, there were two races of robots, Autobots and Decepticons. I am part of the Autobot army. My comrades and I crashed landed into a volcano on earth 4 million years ago. We were reactivated several years ago. Our computer on our spacecraft, converted us into Earth vehicles. Hopefully that answered your question. There is another side of me that I have not shown yet but I better not unless I have plenty of room."

JaffleMan
12-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Shockwave twitched, discomforted by the fact that he had caught his master at a bad time.
"It appears that we have an insubordination to deal with." Shockwave replied.
"Pulveriser has abondoned his post and he ..."
Shockwave paused when he noticed Krang eavesdropping on their conversation.
"err.... he has gone wandering." Shockwave said, hoping that Megatron would catch the hint without Krang realising that his base was being trashed by a Decepticon.
------------------------------------------

"Righto Prowl ol' friend" Bumblebee relayed through the comm.link.
"'It'll be about 15 minutes for us if the traffic continues to ease, won't make any guarantees though."

Aelia
12-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Megatron's optics narrowed, realizing what Shockwave was talking about. "Very well then." he replied, trying to keep his anger in check. Pulveriser already had a history of blatantly disobeying orders, though that came as no surprise as many Decepticons had that trait. It didn't keep Megatron from punishing them in the harshest way possible. Megatron turned back towards Krang and said, "...I have business to attend to, I will speak with you later."

Cascadia
12-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Jazz realized that Raoul was being pretty quiet. He asked, "Anything on your mind, Raoul? Hopefully both of you are enjoying the ride."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With some struggles with the Manhattan crazy traffic, Prowl eventually made it to the Madison Square Garden. He found a parking spot so that he could survey the scenery for any potential activity. His engine is turned off in order to conserve his precious energy.

Lady Venus
12-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Raph: *looks at Donny* What do you make of that, Donny?

Neon Knight: Come in Bumble bee.

Hawktron: *listin in*

CharmedSerenity
12-09-2007, 09:05 AM
"Yeah, I'm fine, Jazz" Raoul replied, sounding distracted as he looked out of the window "Just letting you explain and all as you're probably more qualified to do so"

Cascadia
12-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Jazz was slightly startled by Raoul's response. "I will be quiet for awhile but will still have the radio on. If either of you need anything, just talk to me." With that, he stopped talking.

Edit: Jazz realized that it was not a good idea to keep it quiet. "I am back...I had to conserve my energy for alittle bit."

Aelia
12-11-2007, 06:15 PM
(OOC: Sorry for taking so long. I'm a little stressed out what with having to do three projects all at the same time, so I haven't had enough time to keep up with all the RPs nor have I been in the greatest of moods.)

"Irma, to answer your question, I am originally from Cybertron, a planet far-away from here. On the planet, there were two races of robots, Autobots and Decepticons. I am part of the Autobot army. My comrades and I crashed landed into a volcano on earth 4 million years ago. We were reactivated several years ago. Our computer on our spacecraft, converted us into Earth vehicles. Hopefully that answered your question. There is another side of me that I have not shown yet but I better not unless I have plenty of room."

"Wooww, that's unbelievable! Er...not that I don't believe you, because I do." Irma replied, nodding her head with genuine interest. So, he was an alien robot...don't see THOSE everyday.

Zinger parked in an empty parking space across from Prowl. She turned off her engine to conserve energy. Also, the last time she left her engine on, she got hooked up to a vehicle called a 'tow truck.' And dragged off a short distance before breaking. All in all, a humiliating incident she'd rather forget.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Raph: *looks at Donny* What do you make of that, Donny?

(OOC: Er...no offense, but do you think you could make your posts longer? Like say maybe three or more lines? That'd be greatly appreciated. As of now, the turtles really aren't at the expo...but given that they've been getting dressed for five days, we'll skip ahead to them at the expo.)

"Wow, this is amazing! Just look at the amount of detail and work put into all the computers here, all the latest advancements, all the latest inventions. I wonder why I didn't think of coming here sooner!" Donatello said as he browsed through everything that caught his interest. He turned around and noticed a brown haired woman wearing a yellow suit. "Hey, isn't that April?" he asked his brothers.

Cascadia
12-11-2007, 06:29 PM
(OOC: That is fine...I have been stressed too but in a different way.)

"Thank you, Irma for the nice compliment . I think that your hometown is amazing with so much culture built around it. I hope that I did not offend either of you when I became quiet. My energy is kind of precious. I have to take in a different fuel than a normal car. Anyways, what do you do, Irma at the news station?"

CharmedSerenity
12-12-2007, 03:14 PM
OOC: Aelia, when you read this, can you come on AIM? I have an intro I'd like to run by you

Lady Venus
12-13-2007, 01:23 PM
(OOC: Er...no offense, but do you think you could make your posts longer? Like say maybe three or more lines? That'd be greatly appreciated. As of now, the turtles really aren't at the expo...but given that they've been getting dressed for five days, we'll skip ahead to them at the expo.)

"Wow, this is amazing! Just look at the amount of detail and work put into all the computers here, all the latest advancements, all the latest inventions. I wonder why I didn't think of coming here sooner!" Donatello said as he browsed through everything that caught his interest. He turned around and noticed a brown haired woman wearing a yellow suit. "Hey, isn't that April?" he asked his brothers.

Offf>>Sure.

Raph: *sees April* Yo April. What are you doing here, girl? *looks around the room*

Neon Knight: *Still waiting on Bumble's reply* *keeps my scanner peeled*

Hawktron: This is boring. No Depictacreeps or nothing. *Flys around the area and looking around*

JaffleMan
12-17-2007, 04:03 AM
Bumblebee could have sworn he heard someone through the comm.link call his name but the voice was unfamiliar. He dismissed it as background noise from the busy streets surrounding him. Getting to Madison square garden was taking a lot longer than expected.

"Are you going to answer that?" asked Ironhide

Bumblebee fumbled, he wasn't imagining things after all.

"Err... ummmm, Bumblebee reporting. May I ask who it is I am speaking to? Have we met?"

OOC: Having a bit of writers block at the moment, I have something going on
in my personal life and it's sort of hard to keep my mind focussed on the story at hand. So all apologies to everyone.

Cascadia
12-17-2007, 03:39 PM
OCC: that is fine...I think that we are experiencing some writer's block with the RPG.

Aelia
12-21-2007, 10:01 PM
(OOC: Christmas vacation! Woo!)

Offf>>Sure.

Raph: *sees April* Yo April. What are you doing here, girl? *looks around the room*

[/COLOR]

April sighed and then replied with, "I'm just covering a story here. There are alot of great inventions here, it's a little dull though."

"Oh, I work there as a secretary. It's nothing special, really." Irma replied bashfully.

The parking lot was full of humans...too many for Zingers taste. A large car...more like an armored vehicle drove up and took the empty parking space beside her. A door opened....*BANG* and hit Zinger, leaving a big ding in the right door.

"Grandbaby! You know to be careful when you open the door. Just look at this car, the owner will be very mad." said an elderly voice.

"I'm sorry Nana, I didn't mean to!" said a familiar voice. It was the human child from before.

Zinger want to shout something nasty at the two, but refrained. Stealth was important in this mission, and she could easily get the damage fixed. Zinger wasn't particularly conceited, but the concept of her being 'owned' by another being, especially a human, was a little infuriating.

Kylie looked closer and noticed that it was the same 'talking' car that had saved her before, Zinger. The blonde girl smiled a bit and then grabbed her grandmother's hand. "Let's go find them and we'll apologize when we find them, Nana." she said, blatantly lying to her grandmother.

MEANWHILE

"Pulveriser, you were commanded to stay at you post. Any more failures to follow simple orders and there'll be heavy consequences to pay." Megatron said as he entered the area of the Technodrome where Krang kept these pathetic excuses for transport vehicles. He was not surprised to see that Pulveriser had destroyed quite a few of these vehicles, however he was surprised by the exceptionally large and heavily armored vehicle that was there. "So this was what that fool, Krang was babbling on about."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Soundwave approached Rocksteady.Ravage came in from the opposite direction and rejoined the group. "There are few energy resources in this area. Return to base." Soundwave ordered uncharisamatically.

Cascadia
12-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Jazz casually listened to Irma's job description. "It is still an important job, right? It keeps the news station run smoothly. Sometimes I like my job and other times I am not too sure about why I have it. However, it too is necessary. Well we are almost to the Madison Square Gardens." Now, where is everybody? I wonder if anything has happened after I left Madison Square Garden the first time that I was here. Jazz wonders on who he could contact or will the initial contact come to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prowl cringed when he heard the terrible noise when Zinger got hit by a car door because his sensors are set on high at the moment. Ouch..that is gotta to hurt..he thought. He dislikes to intervene but he is always concerned for his fellow Autobot comrades. He opened his private comm. link. "Prowl to Zinger...do you need some assistance from Ratchet or will you be fine for awhile?"

(OCC: I can play as Ratchet)

CharmedSerenity
12-23-2007, 03:39 AM
OOC: Going away for Xmas, will have no internet access from mid-day to the 27th, and I hope to have shaken off my writer's block by then, <.<

Cascadia
01-01-2008, 07:35 PM
OOC: Hopefully everyone had a good Xmas and New Years. Also, hopefully, everyone is over their writer's blocks. I am worried that this RPG is falling apart.

Lady Venus
01-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Raph: Ok. Don't worry April. You'll get your big break.

CharmedSerenity
01-03-2008, 02:24 PM
OOC: *kicks her roleplayer's block* Go away, >.<

Cascadia
01-06-2008, 02:55 PM
OOC: I will not be able to post anything during the day due to work but I will post things at night.

Cascadia
01-20-2008, 10:51 PM
OOC: this thread has been pretty quiet since I last posted 2 weeks ago.

Cascadia
03-10-2008, 06:25 PM
OCC: hmmmm.....is this RPG going to continue or end?? I kind of would like to know so that I can move on and be a mod for other boards if it does not continue. For awhile, it was the only thing that brought me over to the technodrome boards.

Aelia
03-10-2008, 08:33 PM
OOC: I may continue it if enough people are still interested. I know I left a few of you guys in limbo because of my incompetancy and my short attention span. And for that, I sincerely apologize)

Cascadia
03-20-2008, 08:48 PM
OOC: I have been doing a lot of thinking lately....I am strongly considering of quitting this RPG. If the game continues, anyone can have my two characters, Prowl and Jazz.