PDA

View Full Version : Flames of War

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Rules

If you go out of character, please frame it so that we know you've gone out of character.

Think about your posts, make sure that they makes sense and use grammar so the other players can read your posts.

No insulting or harassing the other players. Be respectful towards others and they will be respectful towards you.

Can people not post 'a mile a minute', it's not fun if other players are left proverbially left eating someone's dust.

Keep the RPG PG! No over the top swear-words, R or NC-17 rated stuff, graphic violence and other adult themes.

Read the previous posts before replying so you don't miss anything. No one-liner posts, trolling or spamming. If you think someone is doing this, please inform me.

No superpowerful characters who can do everything. No calling damage. No constantly dodging, no killing someone's character without said person's permission.

A limited amount of original characters are welcome here! Please feel free to mix and match fan-characters and canon characters! While I am accepting a few fan characters, I would like the main characters claimed as well.

Family and/or romantic relationships between any functional characters have to discussed by the said characters' players. If the other player says, "No," accept it and do not harrass, flame or insult them. Fan characters may not instantly know the turtles or any of the canon humans.

~*~

This is a TMNT 2k3/Avatar: The Last Airbender crossover RPG

Characters

TMNT 2k3
April O'Neil: CharmedSerenity
Casey Jones: cowabunga14
Donatello: CharmedSerenity
Leonardo: Thundercleese
Michaelangelo: Kyo
Raphael: Aelia

Aang: Aelia
Azula: CharmedSerenity
Iroh: JaffleMan
Katara: CharmedSerenity
Sokka: Aelia
Toph: Kyo
Zuko:

Fan-characters
Cin: Felina Feral
Madara: Felina Feral
Simone Russell: Thundercleese

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Hmm...I'll take Mikey. If not, I understand.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 09:55 AM
Consider Mikey yours

Aelia
10-29-2007, 11:33 AM
I'll take Sokka if you're okay with it.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 11:34 AM
That's fine, he's yours, :D

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Looks like this is goin' well already.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Well, still need to get a few more characters in play, ;)

Magdolin
10-29-2007, 12:22 PM
Yeah...we do................................................ ......................

I can't wait for it to begin!:D

When we have the other players first of course.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Me neither, as I love both shows, :D

cowabunga14
10-29-2007, 07:22 PM
I'll play as Casey Jones.

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Ok, but please pay attention to the roleplaying posts this time, C14, the guys are going to be pitched into the middle of an 100-year war involving the four elements after all.

cowabunga14
10-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Can't say I won't try.

Aelia
10-29-2007, 07:28 PM
I hope this goes well. Good luck to all!

CharmedSerenity
10-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Ok, C14, please try, ;)

Aelia
10-29-2007, 07:37 PM
Hmmm...can I play Raphael as well?

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 05:21 AM
Sure you can

Spread the word, recuit ya friends, we need more players especially for the Avatar characters, :P

Toonami Tom
10-30-2007, 08:58 AM
I would like to join as Leo and my fan character Simone. I'm not sure that I know enough about Avatar characters to play as them. Although, Zuko looks really cool. I could try playing as Zuko if you want me to. I have some Avatar action figures, but I haven't watched the show.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 09:22 AM
OOC: Character list updated and I believe we have who we need to start at least, but please try and recuit more players as we need the other listed Avatar characters in play (people who watch the show preferred).

~*~

Time: 10.00 in the morning

Donatello yawned, rubbing at his eyes as he entered the Lair's kitchen and moved to get some breakfast and a cup of strong coffee, wondering if his brothers remembered they had promised to help April spring-clean her antique shop today.

Toonami Tom
10-30-2007, 10:13 AM
Leo had awakened a half-hour before Donatello. He had already had a bowl of cereal, a banana, and a slice of buttered toast. The blue masked turtle was now practicing his ninjitsu at one end of the living room. "Good morning Donnie. How did you sleep?"

Simone awakened in her apartment. She continued to lay in her comfortable bed, and after a few minutes she got up. The red headed woman walked to the bathroom, undressed, and got in the shower. She turned the water on and felt the warm water on her skin.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 10:58 AM
"I slept fine" Donatello replied as he rummaged though the fridge, getting out some bacon, two slices of bread and a couple of eggs, then moved to get a frying pan before starting to cook as he added "Raph and Mikey up yet? We're helping April today"

Toonami Tom
10-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Leo kicked a punching bag, Raph's punching bag to be exact, and replied "Oh that's right, we were suppose to help April clean today. I'm not sure if Mikey and Raph are up, I haven't seen them this morning. They are probably still asleep. I will see if they are awake, then we can go to April's shop." The blue masked turtle left the living room and walked to Raph's room to see if he was in there or not.

Simone finished her shower, turned the water off, and stepped out on to the floor. The red head dried herself with a towel, wrapped it around her, and then took out her hair dryer. She plugged in the dryer, then turned it on. Today she would be going on a mission for her new boss Agent Bishop. Simone had transfered from another government agency to work for the EPF.

After her hair was dry, she put the dryer away and picked up her hair brush. She began brushing her beautiful red hair.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 11:19 AM
"Alright" Donatello nodded, leaving the frying pan and what he was cooking for a moment to get a plate for his breakfast.

Putting it next to the oven, he hummed as he finished preparing his breakfast.

Toonami Tom
10-30-2007, 11:35 AM
(I will wait to see if Raph responds before I post as Leo again.)

Simone finshed brushing her long red hair. The 28 yearold then opened the medicine cabnet, taking out her toothbrush and a tube of Crest toothpaste. She put the toothpaste on her brush and began cleaning her teeth. Afterwards she used mouth wash, then rinsed her mouth with water.

The woman left the bathroom and opened a drawer on her dresser. Since I will be doing some spy work for Agent Bishop, I will dress casual. She tossed her towel on to the bed, then slipped on a pair of panties, put on a bra, then a pair of jeans, a yellow tshirt, and finally her socks.

Simone thought to herself I doubt April will susspect that I'm a spy. Most likely she will think I am someone who is very intersted in antiques.

She didn't think she would need to take her purse with her, but she didn't want to leave her aprtment with nothing. The woman put in her bluejeans pockets a credit card, her drivers licence, government agent ID, a $100 bill, her cell phone, and just in case she needed it; her health insurance card.

She put on her shoes, unlocked the apartment door, and stepped out into the hall. After locking the door back, she walked down the hall, then left the building.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 12:08 PM
OOC: Fair enough, ;)

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 01:29 PM
OOC: Character list updated and I believe we have who we need to start at least, but please try and recuit more players as we need the other listed Avatar characters in play (people who watch the show preferred).

~*~

Time: 10.00 in the morning

Donatello yawned, rubbing at his eyes as he entered the Lair's kitchen and moved to get some breakfast and a cup of strong coffee, wondering if his brothers remembered they had promised to help April spring-clean her antique shop today.

Leo had awakened a half-hour before Donatello. He had already had a bowl of cereal, a banana, and a slice of buttered toast. The blue masked turtle was now practicing his ninjitsu at one end of the living room. "Good morning Donnie. How did you sleep?"

Simone awakened in her apartment. She continued to lay in her comfortable bed, and after a few minutes she got up. The red headed woman walked to the bathroom, undressed, and got in the shower. She turned the water on and felt the warm water on her skin.

"I slept fine" Donatello replied as he rummaged though the fridge, getting out some bacon, two slices of bread and a couple of eggs, then moved to get a frying pan before starting to cook as he added "Raph and Mikey up yet? We're helping April today"

Leo kicked a punching bag, Raph's punching bag to be exact, and replied "Oh that's right, we were suppose to help April clean today. I'm not sure if Mikey and Raph are up, I haven't seen them this morning. They are probably still asleep. I will see if they are awake, then we can go to April's shop." The blue masked turtle left the living room and walked to Raph's room to see if he was in there or not.

Simone finished her shower, turned the water off, and stepped out on to the floor. The red head dried herself with a towel, wrapped it around her, and then took out her hair dryer. She plugged in the dryer, then turned it on. Today she would be going on a mission for her new boss Agent Bishop. Simone had transfered from another government agency to work for the EPF.

After her hair was dry, she put the dryer away and picked up her hair brush. She began brushing her beautiful red hair.

"Alright" Donatello nodded, leaving the frying pan and what he was cooking for a moment to get a plate for his breakfast.

Putting it next to the oven, he hummed as he finished preparing his breakfast.

(I will wait to see if Raph responds before I post as Leo again.)

Simone finshed brushing her long red hair. The 28 yearold then opened the medicine cabnet, taking out her toothbrush and a tube of Crest toothpaste. She put the toothpaste on her brush and began cleaning her teeth. Afterwards she used mouth wash, then rinsed her mouth with water.

The woman left the bathroom and opened a drawer on her dresser. Since I will be doing some spy work for Agent Bishop, I will dress casual. She tossed her towel on to the bed, then slipped on a pair of panties, put on a bra, then a pair of jeans, a yellow tshirt, and finally her socks.

Simone thought to herself I doubt April will susspect that I'm a spy. Most likely she will think I am someone who is very intersted in antiques.

She didn't think she would need to take her purse with her, but she didn't want to leave her aprtment with nothing. The woman put in her bluejeans pockets a credit card, her drivers licence, government agent ID, a $100 bill, her cell phone, and just in case she needed it; her health insurance card.

She put on her shoes, unlocked the apartment door, and stepped out into the hall. After locking the door back, she walked down the hall, then left the building.

OOC: Fair enough, ;)
(Sorry guys! I kinda just woke up. I can't believe I slept untill almost 3:00 in the afternoon! By the way, I think I'm going to post now.)

Mikey rolled over on the left side of his body. Klunk woke up from the movment, and moved to climb up Mikey's pillow. Klunk then crawled on to Mikey's head, and went to sleep. After a few minutes, Mikey woke up. He saw an orange tail in front of his face. "Klunk? Why are you on my head?" He asked still half asleep. Klunk gently jumped off his head. Mikey sat up, and sneezed. "Ah-ah-ah-CHOO! I knew I was catching a cold...!" He said. He coughed a couple of times. As he got up from the bed he looked the clock. "oh boy, I'm late for practice, and to go to April's. Uh...what excuse can I use this time? I already did my trianing last night? Nuh-uh. I used that one yesterday...I know! Since I think I'm catching a cold, I can say I was late because I think I'm getting sick. And then I can stay here and play video games. YES! But, now that I think about it, I think I only sneezed and coughed because of the dust in here. Oh well, I use it anyway." He then left his bed room to head downstairs.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Finishing cooking, Donatello slid the bacon, eggs and fried bread onto the plate, then placed the frying pan and spatula in the sink before he put a knife and fork, then got a mug of hot coffee.

Breakfast in hand, he sat at the kitchen surface and began eating, sipping at his coffee between mouthfuls.

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 02:21 PM
When Mikey got in the livingroom, he stopped a minute. "I have to act sick..." He thought to himself. He slowly walk into the kitchen. "Hey Donnie..." He said. He wanted to play sick perfectly. So he didn't make himself sound too sick yet.

Toonami Tom
10-30-2007, 02:28 PM
On her way to April's shop, Simone stopped at a nearby cafe. She got a sandwitch and a cup of coffee. The woman sat down at an outdoor table and enjoyed her breakfast. Afterwards, she continued walking to the antique store.

Simone arrived at the shop and entered through the front door. She heard the chime of a bell from the shop's entrance, then walked to the front desk. It was time to begin her spy work. Her green eyes looked to April and she said "Hello, I'm thinking of buying a blue vase. Do you have anything that I might like?

Aelia
10-30-2007, 03:33 PM
(OOC: Sorry, my sister was on before me and I didn't get to get on until a few minutes ago.)

Raphael stepped out of his room around the exact time Leo came to check on him. "...Good morning..." he grumbled sleepily, followed by a slight yawn. "Oh right...we're s'posed ta help April with her spring cleanin' today, right?" he asked Leo.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Looking up from behind the check-out, April blinked, looks like she had forgotten to lock the door so people knew the shop was closed for cleaning, then she nodded with a slight smile, replying "You looking for Ming, Royal Doulton or something more art deco or sixties-style"

~*~

Having finished his breakfast, Donatello was washing the dishes and looked up when Michelangelo approached him with a frown, he was used to this, his younger brother had pulled the same trick so many times before, then added quietly "Oh no, you're not getting out of it, if we have to help April clean, so do you"

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Looking up from behind the check-out, April blinked, looks like she had forgotten to lock the door so people knew the shop was closed for cleaning, then she nodded with a slight smile, replying "You looking for Ming, Royal Doulton or something more art deco or sixties-style"

~*~

Having finished his breakfast, Donatello was washing the dishes and looked up when Michelangelo approached him with a frown, he was used to this, his younger brother had pulled the same trick so many times before, then added quietly "Oh no, you're not getting out of it, if we have to help April clean, so do you"
Mikey looked at Donnie for a second. "I...uh...Don't know what you're talking about bro. I...umm...did a lot of training last night and I'm really tired." He said. He then quickly ran off into the living room.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Donatello sighed and did the last of the washing-up, he would grab his brother after finishing the dishes, then quickly dried up what he had used for breakfast and put them away.

Exiting the kitchen, he looked around for Michelangelo.

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Donatello sighed and did the last of the washing-up, he would grab his brother after finishing the dishes, then quickly dried up what he had used for breakfast and put them away.

Exiting the kitchen, he looked around for Michelangelo.
Mikey found a a door that had extra blankets inside. He looked inside finding a piece of orange cloth. He pulled it out and held it against the door frame. He then shut the door, and ran off to a different part of the lair. He ran down a hall, and into the dojo. Once inside, he hid behind a wooden target that leaned against the corner of the room.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Spotting the orange material, Donatello approached the door and pulled on it slightly, it felt too limp and unresisting to be his brother's bandanna, then he nodded, returning to the kitchen and getting an ugly-looking mug from the back of a cupboard

Leaving the room, he headed to the center of the base, with the mug in one hand, he fished out his Shell Cell and phoned Michelangelo's, two could play the devious game after all.

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Spotting the orange material, Donatello approached the door and pulled on it slightly, it felt too limp and unresisting to be his brother's bandanna, then he nodded, returning to the kitchen and getting an ugly-looking mug from the back of a cupboard

Leaving the room, he headed to the center of the base, with the mug in one hand, he fished out his Shell Cell and phoned Michelangelo's, two could play the devious game after all.
Mike's Shell Cell started to ring. "Huh?" Without thinking about it, he picked up. his voice came over the phone. "Turtle Titan here. Do you need to be saved?"

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Donatello grinned and fell silent, dropping the mug so his brother could hear it smash on the floor, then replied with an apologetic-sounding voice "Oh dear, I just knocked your Battle Nexus trophy off the top of the televisions"

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Donatello grinned and fell silent, dropping the mug so his brother could hear it smash on the floor, then replied with an apologetic-sounding voice "Oh dear, I just knocked your Battle Nexus trophy off the top of the televisions"
WHen Mikey heard this, his eyes widened with shock, and hurt. Tears slowly filled Mikeys eyes. He gulped, and knocked over the target. He ran to the dojo door and threw it open. He then ran back into the living room, Running thorugh the broken glass, he grabbed Donnie's shoulders and said. "You didn't...really knock it over...did you?" He asked blinking away a few tears.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Donatello winced, a guilty feeling creeping in as he noticed Michelangelo's expression, then draped an arm around his brother's shoulders and gently turned him to face the televisions "No, I didn't, see, it's still there" then he sighed, adding quietly "Sorry for scaring and tricking you, but we did promise April we would help, all of us"

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Donatello winced, a guilty feeling creeping in as he noticed Michelangelo's expression, then draped an arm around his brother's shoulders and gently turned him to face the televisions "No, I didn't, see, it's still there" then he sighed, adding quietly "Sorry for scaring and tricking you, but we did promise April we would help, all of us"
"I think I've learned my lesson. I should awalys help a friend in need. And thanks for not destroying the trohpy. And it's okay, bro. But there's one thing that's bugging me, if you didn't knock it over, then why is there glass in the floor?" He asked. "And what ever it was, I think I got part of it in my foot."

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 06:35 PM
"It's not glass, it's china, it was a mug" Donatello replied, then frowned at his brother's words, adding "Take a seat on the sofa, I'll clean it up, then get the med-kit and look at your foot"

Magdolin
10-30-2007, 06:46 PM
"It's not glass, it's china, it was a mug" Donatello replied, then frowned at his brother's words, adding "Take a seat on the sofa, I'll clean it up, then get the med-kit and look at your foot"
"Nuh-uh. You just get med-kit, and I'll clean it up." Before Don could reply, Mikey carefully walked into the kitchen and got the broom and the dust pan. He returned and started to sweep the mess in a pile. When he finished, he swept it into the dust pan, and took it back to the kitchen to dump it. Then he came back and sat on the couch.

cowabunga14
10-30-2007, 06:46 PM
((Kinda late, but whatever. I got school and stuff, ya know.))

Casey yawned while walking into the kitchen. "Didn't mean to sleep in so late," he said. "I take it we're still up for helping April out?" He figured while Donny was occupied, he could fix himself a quick meal.

CharmedSerenity
10-30-2007, 07:11 PM
OOC: *hops off for the night* Will post later

Toonami Tom
10-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Leo smiled and said "Good morning Raph. Yeah, we're going to help April clean her store."

Simone wasn't sure what to say, so she replied "I am interested in any fancy vase, preferably blue."

CharmedSerenity
10-31-2007, 04:14 AM
"Certainly, ma'am, the vases is over here" April replied, getting up and moving to the display of antique china in a corner. The sooner this customer was taken care of and had left, the sooner she could close the shop so no-one would see the guys.

~*~

Donatello blinked at Michelangelo's actions, then quickly moved to get the med-kit and a bowl from the kitchen, hurrying back to his brother. Rummaging though the supplies, the purple-masked turtle pulled out a pair of tweezers, then grabbed Michelangelo's foot and sat on the floor to examine the bottom.

"Alright, try not to wince" he ordered gently, then began using the tweezers to pull the bits of china out of Michelangelo's foot.

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 07:22 AM
"Certainly, ma'am, the vases is over here" April replied, getting up and moving to the display of antique china in a corner. The sooner this customer was taken care of and had left, the sooner she could close the shop so no-one would see the guys.

~*~

Donatello blinked at Michelangelo's actions, then quickly moved to get the med-kit and a bowl from the kitchen, hurrying back to his brother. Rummaging though the supplies, the purple-masked turtle pulled out a pair of tweezers, then grabbed Michelangelo's foot and sat on the floor to examine the bottom.

"Alright, try not to wince" he ordered gently, then began using the tweezers to pull the bits of china out of Michelangelo's foot.
Mikey closed his eyes, and thought about a nice afternoon at the beach. He pictured himself standing in the shallow water, then sitting down as the water gently brushed his feet. "I love the ocean..." He said aloud.

CharmedSerenity
10-31-2007, 09:40 AM
OOC: For all roleplaying Avatar fans - needed characters

Aang
Iroh
Mai
Ty Lee
Zuko

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 10:31 AM
(I'll take Toph if that's okay.)

CharmedSerenity
10-31-2007, 11:44 AM
OOC: Consider her yours to roleplay, :D

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 11:52 AM
OOC: Consider her yours to roleplay, :D

YAY! :D I'm so happy! I'm so happy!:lol:

CharmedSerenity
10-31-2007, 11:53 AM
OOC: Nothing here

Aelia
10-31-2007, 04:46 PM
Raph yawned again. "Awright, I'm gonna go ahead and grab some breakfast then we'll head out." he replied. He made his way towards the kitchen.

"I love the ocean..."

"Yeesh, Mikey. Why dontcha yell a lil louder, I don't think anyone on the surface could hear ya." Raph said sarcastically.

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 07:14 PM
Raph yawned again. "Awright, I'm gonna go ahead and grab some breakfast then we'll head out." he replied. He made his way towards the kitchen.

"I love the ocean..."

"Yeesh, Mikey. Why dontcha yell a lil louder, I don't think anyone on the surface could hear ya." Raph said sarcastically.
Mikey turned his to look at Raph. THen grinned. He yelled as loud as he could. "I LOVE THE OCEAN!!!!!!!!! There. That loud enough for ya?"

Aelia
10-31-2007, 07:38 PM
"Why do I even bother?" Raph grumbled in reply. He wasn't really surprised that Don was pulling bits of broken china out of Mike's foot. There was something always going on with him around.

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 07:47 PM
"Why do I even bother?" Raph grumbled in reply. He wasn't really surprised that Don was pulling bits of broken china out of Mike's foot. There was something always going on with him around.
"What's wrong with you Raph? I thought you'd come over here an smack me on the head for that. I guess I'm getting away with it. Cool." He said. He then turned back to watch Don pull the china out from his foot.

Aelia
10-31-2007, 07:56 PM
"Oh right, I knew Iforgot somethin'." Raph replied. He quickly smacked Mikey on the back of the head.

Magdolin
10-31-2007, 08:36 PM
"Oh right, I knew Iforgot somethin'." Raph replied. He quickly smacked Mikey on the back of the head.
"OWW!" He said as he rubbed the back of his head. He turned his head, and looked at Raph giving him his best glare. Of course he didn't stay mad at his brother for long. I mean, how could he. "I know you're just big teddy bear on the inside. It's okay Raph, there's no need to cover it up." After Mikey said this, he knew he'd probably get another smack on the head. So he prepared himself. But he loved to tease his brother too much to stop picking on him.

CharmedSerenity
11-01-2007, 07:17 AM
"Some things never change" Donatello muttered, shaking his head and smiling at the exchange between Raphael and Michelangelo as he finished removing the remains of the mug, placing each fragment in the bowl besides him.

Next the purple-masked turtle tipped some antiseptic onto a chunk of cotton wool and wiped his younger brother's foot with it, just to be on the safe side.

Toonami Tom
11-01-2007, 11:38 AM
"I LOVE THE OCEAN!!!!!!!!!"

Leo put a hand over his face for a moment. He then walked back towards the living room, saying under his breath "Riiight...."

The blue masked turtle approached Don and Mikey, asking "Is your foot okay?"

Simone followed April to the vase section. "Ah, these are all very nice." She picked up one of the vases to look at it closer.

Magdolin
11-01-2007, 12:41 PM
"Some things never change" Donatello muttered, shaking his head and smiling at the exchange between Raphael and Michelangelo as he finished removing the remains of the mug, placing each fragment in the bowl besides him.

Next the purple-masked turtle tipped some antiseptic onto a chunk of cotton wool and wiped his younger brother's foot with it, just to be on the safe side.
"Thanks Donnie." Said Mikey.
"I LOVE THE OCEAN!!!!!!!!!"

Leo put a hand over his face for a moment. He then walked back towards the living room, saying under his breath "Riiight...."

The blue masked turtle approached Don and Mikey, asking "Is your foot okay?"

Simone followed April to the vase section. "Ah, these are all very nice." She picked up one of the vases to look at it closer.
"Uh-huh." He said to Leo. "So, Leo when are we goin' to April's?" He asked.

CharmedSerenity
11-01-2007, 04:33 PM
"Excuse me" April replied politely and hurried back to guard her uncle's artifact which sat on the check-out as she had been carefully examining it while she had the time, she should take it upstairs and out of the way, remembering what had happened the last time it had been involved in a cleaning session of the shop.

cowabunga14
11-01-2007, 07:02 PM
"Uh-huh." He said to Leo. "So, Leo when are we goin' to April's?" He asked.
"I am also curious as to when we're doing that," Casey said while making some toast.

Aelia
11-01-2007, 08:09 PM
"We're supposed ta go pretty soon. I ain't all that hungry, so we can go now." Raph remarked. He really wasn't all that hungry, and they all knew April would be upset if they were late.

Magdolin
11-01-2007, 08:40 PM
"We're supposed ta go pretty soon. I ain't all that hungry, so we can go now." Raph remarked. He really wasn't all that hungry, and they all knew April would be upset if they were late.
Michelangelo Looked at Raph, and said. "Already???" He asked. Klunk jumped on the bach of the couch, and rubbed his head on the side of Mikey's face.

CharmedSerenity
11-02-2007, 04:17 AM
OOC: Calling all Avatar fans, we're going to need the last few characters taken please? As we're coming up to that part of the storyline

cowabunga14
11-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Michelangelo Looked at Raph, and said. "Already???" He asked. Klunk jumped on the bach of the couch, and rubbed his head on the side of Mikey's face.
"I just don't wanna be rushed", Casey said as he spread some butter on his toast. "I figure we can go after I eat, which won't take very long." He got some juice from the fridge and started to eat.

Toonami Tom
11-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Leo sat on the couch next to Mikey while they waited for Casey to finish breakfast. The blue masked turtle petted Klunk on the head.

CharmedSerenity
11-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Returning from putting the med-kit away, Donatello glanced around, then headed for the door "I'm going to go ahead, meet you at April's and I can tell her what's keeping you guys"

Then he was gone, heading for the antique shop.

cowabunga14
11-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Leo sat on the couch next to Mikey while they waited for Casey to finish breakfast. The blue masked turtle petted Klunk on the head.
"Okay," Casey said as he finished his food. "We can go now."

Magdolin
11-03-2007, 05:21 PM
"Okay," Casey said as he finished his food. "We can go now." "Nope! NOt yet! I gotta eat too!" Said Mikey. He jumped off the couch, and ran to the kitchen. He pulled out a few things from the fridge, and began to make himself a reuben. (just in case some of you guys don't what it is, It's a Greman sandwich. I love those things. They are so good! Yummy!)

CharmedSerenity
11-03-2007, 05:27 PM
OOC: Ok, people, can we move everyone to April's shop now? >.<

Magdolin
11-03-2007, 07:07 PM
(Sure! *POOF* There we go. lol)

After a few minutes Mikey was done with his sandwich. He came back to the living room. "Okay. Now that I ate, we can go." Said Mikey. He played with Klunk while everybody else was getting ready.

Toonami Tom
11-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Leo said "Alright, just remember to be extra careful. April hates it when her antiques break." That comment was more or less meant for Mikey. The blue masked turtle then left the lair.

cowabunga14
11-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Casey started to get ready and waited for everyone else; he was happy to be able to see April again.

Aelia
11-06-2007, 08:35 PM
"I think the only one who needs ta heed that warnin' is Mikey." Raphael said with a smirk on his face. He knew he had been guilty of breaking a few things himself, but not nearly as many times as Mikey. Raph followed Leo out of the lair and towards April's shop.

(OOC: Sorry I took so darn long. I didn't get home until last night and I had tons of homework to make-up.)

Magdolin
11-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Mikey quickly got up, and followed Raph and Leo. He began to hum a happy, but kind of off-key toon. "Hey Raph, what kind of cleaning do you think April has for us?" He asked as they walked thorugh the sewers.

Aelia
11-06-2007, 08:57 PM
"Heck if I know, she probably just wants us to move around some stuff." Raph replied. That was what they did the last time, and a little dusting.

cowabunga14
11-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Casey followed Mikey and Raph closely behind. "We should be there soon," he said.

CharmedSerenity
11-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Arriving at the tunnel leading into April's basement, Donatello paused as he heard a second unfamiliar voice drifting down from the shop and froze, waiting for the other person to leave.

Fang Wolf
11-11-2007, 10:26 AM
(Can I Join with Madara - Mutant Wolf and Cin - Mutant panther - Sisters :D)

CharmedSerenity
11-11-2007, 10:56 AM
OOC: What are their origins? Created by Bishop or the Utroms (including Utrom Shredder)?

Fang Wolf
11-11-2007, 11:25 AM
OOC: What are their origins? Created by Bishop or the Utroms (including Utrom Shredder)?

(Them is Created by Utroms, Them is Guardian.
It's Shredder with that PRG?)

CharmedSerenity
11-11-2007, 11:31 AM
OOC: Ok, I'll need a reason for them to enter April's shop, and no, no Shredder in this RPG

Fang Wolf
11-11-2007, 11:33 AM
(Help Turtles? Fight Shredder if he in this PRG?)

CharmedSerenity
11-11-2007, 11:36 AM
OOC: There is no Shredder in this RPG, it needs to be a peaceful reason to be in April's shop

Fang Wolf
11-11-2007, 11:43 AM
(Okay, Them come bid welcome and Thanks Turtles for all help..I have not Good reason.)

CharmedSerenity
11-11-2007, 11:47 AM
OOC: Coming around to say "Thank you" works, ^_~

Fang Wolf
11-11-2007, 11:48 AM
(It's that okay?)

CharmedSerenity
11-11-2007, 11:51 AM
OOC: Yes, it's ok

Fang Wolf
11-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Madara and Cin stay outside April's Shop.
Cin knock on Door.

CharmedSerenity
11-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Moving to the door as someone else knocked, April glanced back at Simone on seeing the two mutants outside, then opened the door a bit and whispered "Go around to the back door"

Toonami Tom
11-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Simone walked towards a book case and hid behind it. She became a little suspicious when she saw April whispering to someone outside.

Leo arrived at the tunnel leading into April's basemant. He said "Hey Donnie, what's going on? Are you waiting for us or...." The blue masked turtle's expression then became serious. Just what was going on?

Simone then heard a voice coming from below. She walked towards the stairs that would lead to the basement.

CharmedSerenity
11-11-2007, 04:40 PM
OOC: Ok, people, everyone needs to get up to or stay on the shop floor, ;)

Aelia
11-11-2007, 07:50 PM
"Hey, get a move on will ya? ...Is somethin' wrong?" Raph whispered to Leo. Subconciously, he knew that one of April's customers was snooping around, otherwise they would've just gone up to the shop floor already.

(OOC: Late late...late post.)

Magdolin
11-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Michelangelo walked right into Raph, Leo, and Don. "Ow..." He said quietly. "Why the stop? Are we already there?" He asked.

Toonami Tom
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Simone slowly walked down the stairs into the basement.

Leo replied "Yeah, Mikey.... we're here. We should stay here for a moment. If someone is up there, we don't want to be...."

At that moment, Simone opened the door leading to the tunnel, seeing the four turtles.

Leo finished his sentence "....seen." The turtle put a hand over his face. How could this happen? He thought to himself.

Simone said "Let's all go up stairs and have a talk." She took out her government agent ID card and held it in front of the turtles, then put the card back in her pocket.

Leo narrowed his eyes. He really wasn't sure what to say.

Fang Wolf
11-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Moving to the door as someone else knocked, April glanced back at Simone on seeing the two mutants outside, then opened the door a bit and whispered "Go around to the back door"

" Okay. " Said Cin.
Madara noded. Them go to back door.

CharmedSerenity
11-12-2007, 03:06 AM
Donatello shifted uncomfortably as Simone spoke, glancing at Leonardo and wondering how he would react to this sudden situation.

~*~

Having slipped around to the back, April was unaware of where the customer had gone as she opened the door for the two mutants, remembering that the turtles had said these two were friends and hissing quietly "Come in, the guys should be here soon"

Fang Wolf
11-12-2007, 09:43 AM
" Thanks. " Said Cin.
Madara and Cin go in.

cowabunga14
11-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Casey stood next to Leo and his brothers. "Who do you think that was?," he asked, referring to Simone.

Magdolin
11-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Simone slowly walked down the stairs into the basement.

Leo replied "Yeah, Mikey.... we're here. We should stay here for a moment. If someone is up there, we don't want to be...."

At that moment, Simone opened the door leading to the tunnel, seeing the four turtles.

Leo finished his sentence "....seen." The turtle put a hand over his face. How could this happen? He thought to himself.

Simone said "Let's all go up stairs and have a talk." She took out her government agent ID card and held it in front of the turtles, then put the card back in her pocket.

Leo narrowed his eyes. He really wasn't sure what to say.
Michelangelo blinked. "Oops..." He said. He covered his mouth. His eyes shifted towards Leo, Don, Raph, then Casey. "Sorry...I should have been a little more quiet..." He said through his hands. He then looked up at Simone, and took one hand off his mouth. He waved at her, and smiled behind his hand that was covering his mouth.

Toonami Tom
11-13-2007, 08:43 AM
The woman replied "I am government agent Simone Russell. I am requesting that we have a conversation and then for all of you to come with me back to headquarters."

Leo glared and replied "And where might that be?"

Simone said "The Earth Protection Force base. I am only following orders."

Leo unseathed one of his katanas. "Been there, done that. Tell Bishop he should have sent an army." The blue masked turtle had hopes that he wouldn't regret that last comment, but he was angry.

Simone took a fighting stance.

The turtle and the woman began a stare down, both of them not moving.

CharmedSerenity
11-13-2007, 09:51 AM
OOC: I do have a plot in mind, guys

April frowned as she heard voices drifting upwards, sounded like trouble down in the basement, but she couldn't leave the artifact and the shop unguarded.

Darting into the shop, she locked the door, then grabbed it before heading back over to Madara and Cin "Down to the basement"

Fang Wolf
11-13-2007, 10:51 AM
" Okay.." Said Cin and Madara noded.
Them follow down to the basement.

Aelia
11-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Raph just snorted and took out his sais. If she worked for Bishop, she probably had quite a few useful skills, including martial arts. And it wasn't often that Leo started a fight before he did. " It's about time. I was hopin' somthin' exciting would happen t'day." he said in an almost malicious tone.

CharmedSerenity
11-17-2007, 03:47 PM
OOC: Moving the plot seriously ahead now as in teleporting everyone to the Avatar world.

"Guys" a feminine voice spoke up as the door opened and footsteps came down the stairs.

"April, wait" Donatello called, moving to intercept her.

As he collided with her, the artifact flew out of the red-headed woman's hand, soaring though the air and smashing open against the wall.

The few people passing by outside paused as the inside of the building erupted with pale green light, when it cleared, the basement was completely empty....

Magdolin
11-17-2007, 09:18 PM
As they landed in the Avatar world, Mikey said. "...Uh, guys, what just happened?" He looked around. "I don't think we're in kansas anymore." He said.

CharmedSerenity
11-18-2007, 04:04 AM
OOC: And now, we're actually here, we need players for these characters: Aang, Iroh, Mai, Ty Lee and Zuko, :P

Fang Wolf
11-18-2007, 06:35 AM
" What are we? " said Cin.
Madara noded.

cowabunga14
11-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Casey looked around and said, "Well, I wonder how long we're gonna be here."

Aelia
11-18-2007, 09:41 PM
(OOC: Eh, I'll play Aang if nobody wants to.)

Raph rubbed his head as if he had a tremendous headache. He observed his surrounding...they were definitely not in April's basement anymore. He looked up into the sky and saw a flying creature that looked like the illegitimate offspring of a monkey and a parrot fly overhead, and perch itself in a gnarled tree. "Okay...where tha heck are we?" Raph asked, though he already knew the answer would be along the lines of 'I have no idea.'

Fang Wolf
11-19-2007, 02:47 AM
Madara look to Cin.

CharmedSerenity
11-19-2007, 03:36 AM
OOC: Thank you, Aelia, one down, four to go, :P

"I have no idea" Donatello replied, then glanced around at the unfamiliar surroundings as he helped April to her feet, commenting "Best bet is to find a giant version of the puzzlebox like the one in Waspworld"

"Hey, look" the red-headed woman called with a relieved expression on her face, pointing at where a thin trail of smoke rose from behind a hill a short distance away "Maybe they can help"

Fang Wolf
11-19-2007, 04:17 AM
" Hmmm..." Said Cin with Wonder Voice.
Madara feel smell of Flowers.

Magdolin
11-19-2007, 07:33 AM
"Then let's go!" Said Mikey. He started to walk towards the smoke.

(Sorry it's short. there are only a few words that you can say meaning he walking over to the smoke. Just forget it.)

CharmedSerenity
11-19-2007, 08:56 AM
OOC: Don't sweat it *hugs Kyo*

Magdolin
11-19-2007, 10:18 AM
(Aww...Thanks. *Hugs Charmed back*)

Fang Wolf
11-19-2007, 10:41 AM
(Can I take in Gin, Son of Cin?)

CharmedSerenity
11-19-2007, 10:43 AM
OOC: It's a little late to bring in new fan-characters now

Fang Wolf
11-19-2007, 10:50 AM
(Okay...^^")

cowabunga14
11-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Casey also started walking towards the smoke; he didn't have anything else to do at the moment.

Aelia
11-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Raph followed as well. Even though the smoke was a good signal for everyone else, he just didn't trust it. There was always the chance that who or whatever is making the smoke is hostile. 'It's probably nuthin to worry about.' he thought to himself.

CharmedSerenity
11-20-2007, 01:21 AM
April watched the others heading towards the smoke, then pulled away from Donatello and followed the others, the purple-masked turtle blinking, frowning and running to catch up.

~*~

The captain of the Fire Nation outpost leant back in his chair, legs crossed and resting on the table outside as he watched the men under his command training and finished his wine, then got up to join them.

"Someone's coming" a soldier called.

"Well, let's see who it is" he smirked.

Fang Wolf
11-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Madara and Cin follow Turtles.

Toonami Tom
11-20-2007, 08:29 AM
Leo and Simone also ran to catch up to the others.

Simone said to everyone "We should stay together and put aside our differences."

Leo simply replied "I agree." He could somewhat blame this woman for all of them being transported here.

Simone said "Just what was that item that brought us here? And where did you get it?"

Fang Wolf
11-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Cin said: How long shall we run?

Aelia
11-20-2007, 11:18 PM
(OOC: Ugh. I hate Thanksgiving. Anyway, I'm going over to my father's house for Thanksgiving, and I'll be gone for three days *even though I didn't agree to that.* If it's possible I'd like somebody to take over for my characters until I get back. Thank you, and I apologize)

CharmedSerenity
11-21-2007, 05:30 AM
OOC: Tis ok, Aelia.

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 02:20 PM
" Leo, What shall we? " Ask Cin.

CharmedSerenity
11-21-2007, 03:28 PM
OOC: Ok, we really need the last four characters taken, can the current players recuit more people please?

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 03:31 PM
(I can take one more..Who get left do?)

CharmedSerenity
11-21-2007, 03:32 PM
OOC: Have you ever watched Avatar: The Last Airbender?

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 03:34 PM
(I have never see that. :ohwell:)

CharmedSerenity
11-21-2007, 03:35 PM
OOC: Ok, because the four characters needed are from that show

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 03:38 PM
(I can try be one of them...)

CharmedSerenity
11-21-2007, 03:39 PM
OOC: Ummm, I'd prefer to give them to people who watch Avatar, sorry *hides* <.<

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 03:41 PM
(Okkki....^_^)

CharmedSerenity
11-22-2007, 03:03 AM
OOC: Still need Mai, Ty Lee and Zuko, :P

cowabunga14
11-22-2007, 02:12 PM
"What're we gonna do now?" Casey asked.

Toonami Tom
11-22-2007, 05:49 PM
"I don't know Casey. We will just have to keep moving ahead." Leo replied. They were very close to the smoke now.

Magdolin
11-22-2007, 07:29 PM
"I wonder If whoever's fire that is has a Xbox 360. Because I want one." Said Mikey.

JaffleMan
11-22-2007, 10:08 PM
OOC: Am I right to assume Iroh is at the outpost so I can make a post?
EDIT: Sorry, did a little research and discovered that Iroh is a traitor to the fire nation and wouldn't be at the outpost. I've only watched just over a dozen episodes of the last airbender but I'm piecing together what I can from youtube and other sources so I'm really hoping i don't stuff this up.

Fang Wolf
11-23-2007, 02:21 AM
Cin run to Leo. " How Long shall we run? "

CharmedSerenity
11-23-2007, 02:25 AM
"How about you surrender" a voice piped up as two or three wooden huts came into view, the men, wearing brown and orange outfits and helmets, dropped into battle positions as they spotted the Turtles and their allies.

"Demons?" someone hissed.

The captain of the outpost stepped back on seeing the mutants, eyes wide, then they narrowed as he hissed "Kill them"

His men nodded, summoning the flames from their campfire to them and blasting it at the newcomers....

cowabunga14
11-23-2007, 12:03 PM
"Watch out, guys!" Casey exclaimed as he took cover. "Whoever they are, I don't think we wanna mess with 'em."

Toonami Tom
11-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Leo ducked and did a roll away from the fire. "Whoa!" He then stood up and unseathed his katanas. "It seems these guys are mystics."

Simone said "Well, yeah! They just tried to scortch us!"

The blue masked turtle ran towards one of the Fire Nation soldiers and jump kicked him to the ground.

Fang Wolf
11-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Cin and Madara draw their Swords.

Aelia
11-24-2007, 04:46 PM
"These guys can shoot fire outta nowhere and they're callin' US demons?!" Raph said angrily, as he dodged an oncoming ball of fire. He dodged more fire and kicked a soldier in the stomache. "I'm REALLY startin' ta get tired of this!" he growled angrily, he twirled his sais once in a threatening fashion and charged towards the captain.

CharmedSerenity
11-26-2007, 03:11 PM
The captain's eyes widened and he stepped back slightly, an expression of fear of the unknown flashing across his face, shaping the flames into a whip and lashing out at Raphael, the whip brushing against the trees as they began to burn, the flames spreading from tree to tree.....

~*~

Lying on her back, Katara had decided to practice by focusing on a small cloud above them and made it form different shapes as Appa flew along, then she frowned, noticing something out of the corner of her eye, that wasn't a cloud, that was....

"A forest fire"

Aelia
11-26-2007, 03:55 PM
"Yeah, and we don't want to get caught in it. So let's just keep moving!" Sokka stated bluntly. It would be best if they just left it alone, even if it wasn't caused by the sun and the fact that there hadn't been any rain for days.

"No...something's wrong." Aang said gravely, his eyes narrowing as he focused on the cloud of smoke. It was more of a feeling rather than actual knowledge...and even though it was pretty hot, Fire Nation soldiers were still more likely than a wildfire cause by a heat wave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raphael tried to dodge the flame whip, and almost succeeded, however it managed to slightly grazed his right arm. The wound was initially not very serious looking, but a white-hot pain came over his arm, and he found himself unable to move it in the slightest. He jumped back a ways to avoid any more attacks like that, and looked around. That dumb jerk had set the forest on fire! "Hey, ya' think ya coulda aimed that thing a 'lil better?" Raphael taunted the captain. At least his attitude was in tact.

Magdolin
11-26-2007, 04:47 PM
(Sorry! A little late but...)

"AAGGHHH!" Screamed Mikey. He reached to his sides and pulled out his nunchucks. He dodged some of the fire. "I wanted to play a game, but THIS isn't what I had in mind!!" He yelled. He managed to take down one of the guys.

cowabunga14
11-26-2007, 07:23 PM
"That's it!" Casey exclaimed. "I'm not gonna hide anymore!" He picked up a crossbow and shot one of the guards. "You wanna mess, eh?" He tripped another guard and kicked him. Then he shot some more guards and decided to not give up.

Toonami Tom
11-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Leo took three shuriken from his belt and threw them at the captain. He then back handed a Fire Nation soldier in the face, then round house kicked another one of them. He frowned seeing the forest fire. This could get out of hand fast. "We need to find a way to stop the fire!" The blue masked turtle wasn't sure if this was actually possible, but.... he said it anyways.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 01:20 AM
OOC: For further notice, this world has no modern weapons like guns.

"You mean like this" the captain retorted, moving his firey weapon calmly and aimed it at Raphael's leg, frowning as the other three demons wearing blue, orange and purple masks, took out his men.

~*~

"Please let there be a river or lake nearby" Katara muttered as she crawled to the edge of the wooden platform and scanning the surrounding countryside. Whatever the cause of the fire, they had to do something to stop it.

JaffleMan
11-27-2007, 05:15 AM
OOC: A workaround.

"That's it!" Casey exclaimed. "I'm not gonna hide anymore!" He picked up a crowbar and approached one of the guards.

Crowbars have been used in a form similar to how they look now since at least the 1400's. Similar tools have existed well before then that could be considered "crowbars". Since in the avatar world things such as giant mechanical drills exist, a crowbar wouldn't be that unlikely although those guards must have been pretty careless to leave it floating around like that. :lol:

He tripped the guard and took his weapon. He shot some more guards and decided to not give up.

Maybe he used a crossbow? ;)
I know that there were repeating crossbows used in days past but I can't recall the name.

EDIT: The repeating crossbow i mentioned is a Chinese weapon called a Cho ko No (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chu_Ko_Nu)

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 05:42 AM
OOC: Thanks Jaffleman

JaffleMan
11-27-2007, 05:58 AM
OOC: NO crowbars, these are soldiers, not construction workers, :P

OOC: But... but........but how else are they going to get their beer barrels open? :cry:

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 06:00 AM
OOC: That's a good point, :lol:

Ok, no banishing of crowbars.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Leo sliced a soldier's staff in half and kicked him in the face. The turtle then ran towards the captain and attempted to tackle him.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 10:34 AM
OOC: Ok, doing a quick poll based on an idea I've been toying with for a couple of days. Which setting do the players want this RPG to happen in, The Avatar's world or New York City as I'm happy with either?

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 10:36 AM
((Hmm.... Doesn't really matter to me, but I'm more familiar with New York City. I guess I will vote for New York.))

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 10:37 AM
((Hmm.... Doesn't really matter to me

OOC: Same here, I have plans for either setting, :P

JaffleMan
11-27-2007, 12:15 PM
OOC: I'm not fussed either. NY appeals to me more by the barest of margins but if anyone wants the Avatar world badly I'm quite happy to stay.

Aelia
11-27-2007, 12:49 PM
OOC: Maybe we could do both? I really don't know.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 01:00 PM
OOC: Ok, here's both plans for after the turtles meet Aang and Co. Which one do you like the sound of? :P

A. They go and try to find a larger version of the 'artifact' so the Turtles and allies can go home.

B. The Daimyo, having sensed the dimensional shift, shows up and sends Turtles and Co home, but gets ambushed by Azula who steals the War-Staff and has him arrested, following them to New York with it under her control for some reason, accidentally pulling the Aang Gang with her.

Aelia
11-27-2007, 01:39 PM
OOC: Ok, here's both plans for after the turtles meet Aang and Co. Which one do you like the sound of? :P

A. They go and try to find a larger version of the 'artifact' so the Turtles and allies can go home.

B. The Daimyo, having sensed the dimensional shift, shows up and sends Turtles and Co home, but gets ambushed by Azula who steals the War-Staff and has him arrested, following them to New York with it under her control for some reason, accidentally pulling the Aang Gang with her.

OOC: I like the second one better.

CharmedSerenity
11-27-2007, 01:41 PM
OOC: :evilgrin:

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 02:13 PM
I agree. SOunds good to me! I'll take it. *Votes B*

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 02:20 PM
(Aye, I Agree. I take B!)

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 05:01 PM
B for me as well.

cowabunga14
11-27-2007, 06:53 PM
((I'm going with B.))

CharmedSerenity
11-28-2007, 04:17 AM
OOC: Ok, B wins, so feel free to reserve any 2k3 characters you're interested in, and we still need Zuko. I can use this plot to write out the need for Mai and Ty Lee.

Aelia
11-28-2007, 03:49 PM
OOC: For further notice, this world has no modern weapons like guns.

"You mean like this" the captain retorted, moving his firey weapon calmly and aimed it at Raphael's leg, frowning as the other three demons wearing blue, orange and purple masks, took out his men.

~*~

"Please let there be a river or lake nearby" Katara muttered as she crawled to the edge of the wooden platform and scanning the surrounding countryside. Whatever the cause of the fire, they had to do something to stop it.

"Geez, you guys can't take a joke." Raph shouted to the captain, moving as fast as he could to get out of range. Though his right arm was injured, he still had use of his legs.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope so too, Katara." Aang replied. Still, he wanted to land a little further away, so the fire wouldn't frighten Appa.

"I guess you're right. It looks pretty bad down there." Sokka said in agreement. He had to admit, this fire was getting out of hand and sooner or later it'd reach villages.

Magdolin
11-28-2007, 04:47 PM
"You guys should know by now that The Battle Nexus Champion never gives up!" Said Mikey. He dodged a fireball, and said. "So, Leo! YOu got a plan on how to put out the fire?" He asked.

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 08:08 PM
Leo replied "Not without mystic water powers. We need a firehose, but I don't think there's one around here.... for obvious reasons." He kicked a soldier and then said "Where there's a will, there's a way, but we have to come up with a way to stop the fire fast."

Simone punched a soldier. Then she was sent to the ground after a soldier jump kicked her in the back.

Leo ran towards the soldier and gave him a slash across the chest with his katana. It wasn't a very deep cut, just enough to stop the enemy. "Are you okay?" The turtle asked Simone, helping her get up.

Simone replied "Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks."

Magdolin
11-28-2007, 10:11 PM
A few soldiers had Mikey surrounded. He looked at them for a sec, and then screamed a battle cry, whirled his nunchaku, and took 'em out. When he was done with them, they laid in a heap on the ground.

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 10:34 PM
((Since 'story option B' won, I will be able to play as my fan character Victoria. Is it okay if she already knows Leo, but not the other turtles yet?))

CharmedSerenity
11-29-2007, 03:36 AM
OOC: Sure, go ahead, but she still has to meet the guys for the first time

Toonami Tom
11-29-2007, 12:32 PM
((Thanks, okay she won't know any of the turtles yet.))

Leo kicked soldier, dodged another soldier's flame blast, then jump kicked that enemy. The blue masked turtle then ran towards the captain and made several slashes towards him with his katanas.

cowabunga14
11-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Casey continued fighting the soldiers and said, "I wonder why so many o' these guys." The he punched two in the face and hit one with a tree branch.

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 12:01 AM
One of the soldiers snuck up behind Leo. "Leo! Look-" But Mikey was cut short when another soldier put a hand around his mouth. "Mmph!" Mikey watched as the soldier hit Leo.

CharmedSerenity
11-30-2007, 04:11 AM
OOC: Have to go to work, will post later today, promise

Aelia
11-30-2007, 04:22 PM
Raph kicked one soldier in the face, and punched another with his one uninjured arm. "These guys just keep comin'!" he said angrily as he dodged a blast of fire sent out by another soldier.

cowabunga14
11-30-2007, 06:25 PM
((I'll be in San Francisco for pretty much the whole day tomorrow, which means I'm probably not gonna be able to post. Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up.))

Toonami Tom
12-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Leo fell to the ground, landing on his plastron. He rolled on to his shell and was going to get up, when a soldier hit him in the face with a staff. "Ah.... shellshocked...." He passed out.

((That was a refrence to the TMNT arcade game.:D))

Fang Wolf
12-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Madara hug Cin. " Come We home, Cin? "
" I don't think so, Madara. " Said Cin

" We Fight to End! " Said Cin.
Madara noded.

Magdolin
12-03-2007, 05:56 AM
Mikey Opened his mouth a little, and bit the soldier's hand. "Yeow!" He yelped. Mikey ran over to his brother. "Hey, bro, you okay? Leo?"

CharmedSerenity
12-03-2007, 01:29 PM
"There, head over there" Katara called, pointing at a waterfall below them and she glanced at Toph with a grin "I'm going to need your help putting the fires out once we land, that is if you don't mind"

~*~

Riding on top of the transport vehicle used for collecting prisoners from the outposts, Azula frowned as she spotted the flying bison in the distance, then smirked, suddenly glad that she had been ordered to check up on the outposts in this area and called to the drivers "Go north"

Magdolin
12-03-2007, 02:14 PM
"I don't mind at all. I just wanna kick butt!" Said Toph.

Mikey picked up his brother. "SOS! Ninja turtle down!"

Toonami Tom
12-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Leo opened his eyes and found himself being carried by his brother. He smiled at the orange masked turtle and said "Hey Mikey, I'm alright. These soldiers can really pack a punch, we just have to be careful."

Magdolin
12-03-2007, 11:13 PM
"Hey Mikey, I'm alright. These soldiers can really pack a punch, we just have to be careful."

"AAAGGGHHH! You scared me! I'm glad you're okay bro." He then yelled. "Nevermind! The ninja turtle's okay!"

Toonami Tom
12-04-2007, 10:36 AM
[I]"Nevermind! The ninja turtle's okay!"

A Fire Nation solider ran towards them and said "He won't be for long!"

Leo stood up, dodged a strike from a staff, and punched the enemy in the face.

Simone kicked a soldier and said "We can't keep this up forever. If we can't defeat them all, then we need to escape."

Magdolin
12-04-2007, 12:41 PM
A Fire Nation solider ran towards them and said "He won't be for long!"

Leo stood up, dodged a strike from a staff, and punched the enemy in the face.

Simone kicked a soldier and said "We can't keep this up forever. If we can't defeat them all, then we need to escape."

As this happened Mikey ducked down. "Haha! Missed me!" He said as he stood. "He then said "Yeah! I hate to say it Leo but she's right."

cowabunga14
12-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Casey fought some more soldiers. "If we need to leave, I don't mind," he said.

Aelia
12-06-2007, 04:48 PM
A soldier tried to attack Raphael from behind, but he managed to counter the attack by kicking the solider in the face. He hated to admit it, but they really were outnumbered and had very little chance of winning. "Ya got any good ideas, cuz I'm out." he asked his brothers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll help too." Aang after directing Appa towards the waterfall.

"It looks pretty bad down there...you guys be careful." Sokka said in random burst of seriousness.

Fang Wolf
12-07-2007, 12:19 PM
" Fight for you Life, Cin! " Called Madara.
Cin Noded. " Yeah, You To.."

Madara kick soldier. " Argg.." She wave to her Tail and Hit down more soldiers.
Cin jump and kick down some soldiers.

Toonami Tom
12-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Simone kicked a soldier and then said "Ah, it's time for us to run away." She started running away from the soldiers, who responded by chasing her.

Leo also ran. "I'm not sure this is the answer. Where are we running to?"

Fang Wolf
12-09-2007, 06:33 AM
Madara and Cin stay beside Leo.

cowabunga14
12-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Casey also started running away. "I hope they won't catch up to us," he said.

Fang Wolf
12-10-2007, 04:34 AM
" We win? " Ask Madara.

Magdolin
12-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Simone kicked a soldier and then said "Ah, it's time for us to run away." She started running away from the soldiers, who responded by chasing her.

Leo also ran. "I'm not sure this is the answer. Where are we running to?"

"Anywhere we can away from these guys!" Yelled Mikey as he ran past Raph.

Fang Wolf
12-11-2007, 02:56 AM
Madara look on Mikey.

Donnieee
12-12-2007, 10:58 AM
OCC: Is it okay if I enter with my character when they are back in New york?

CharmedSerenity
12-12-2007, 02:59 PM
OOC: Well, the plot can't really go anywhere without a Zuko, <.<

CharmedSerenity
12-23-2007, 03:38 AM
OOC: Going away for Xmas, will have no internet access from mid-day to the 27th

CharmedSerenity
01-03-2008, 02:32 PM
OOC: Bumpity-bump