PDA

View Full Version : Santa Claus Fell Off the Roof

Pages : [1] 2

Toonami Tom
11-13-2007, 10:23 AM
This is a Christmas themed RPG where the TMNT meet Santa Claus. Oh, it gets interesting though.:D

The TMNT are not the only turtles living in New York City. There is another, a female turtle named Victoria, living alone. The turtle girl finds a crystal attatched to an ink pen, and decides to draw a picture of Santa Claus. To her surprise, the drawing of Santa comes to life. Now Santa Claus is real!

When Christmas eve arrives, Santa falls off a roof top in New York City. The situation becomes worse when the Purple Dragon gang and the Earth Protection Force get involved.

I will be playing as Leo, Victoria, Hun, and Santa Claus.

Felina Feral has asked me if I would take over for playing as Karai and I agreed.

11/26/2007: I have added to the character list my fan characters Jack and Maria Shellson. They are Victoria's parents.

11/27/2007: I have added a new fan character, Marcus the mutant cat.

Canon Characters:
Leo- Thundercleese
Mikey- Cowabunga14
Don- Mr. Mutant Man
Raph- Kyo
Splinter- Felina Feral
Casey Jones- Cowabunga14
Hun(most likely dead from falling off the roof of the Foot HQ)- Thundercleese
Agent Bishop- Slash
Karai- Thundercleese

Fan Characters:
Dana Jones- Thundercleese
Victoria Shellson- Thundercleese
Jack Shellson- Thundercleese
Maria Shellson- Thundercleese
Marcus- Thundercleese
Milan- -Savannah-
Andrew Eltsin- Kyo
Roksana Eltsina- Kyo
Kamejou- Aelia
Edward Olson- Aelia
Nicholas Olson- Aelia
Stephen Olson- Aelia
Slash- Slash
Tyra- Felina Feral
Madara- Felina Feral
Cin- Felina Feral
Gin- Felina Feral
Sno-Star- Felina Feral

Other:
Santa Claus- Thundercleese

Magdolin
11-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Oh! Oh! *jumps up and down* May I play as Raph? And if it's okay, can I also play as my fan character Roksana?

Fang Wolf
11-13-2007, 01:50 PM
(Can I Join with Karai, Cin - Mutant Panther, Madara - Mutant Wolf and Splinter?)

Toonami Tom
11-13-2007, 01:53 PM
Thanks for joining Kyo and Felina Feral. Your requested characters are accepted!:D

Magdolin
11-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Thank you much, Thundercleese!:)

Toonami Tom
11-13-2007, 01:59 PM
You're welcome!;) You're always welcome to join my RPGs.

Fang Wolf
11-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks, My Friend :D :D

Magdolin
11-15-2007, 06:59 AM
I can't wait to start. This really sounds fun. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. Now we just need Mikey and Donnie.

cowabunga14
11-15-2007, 08:20 PM
I'll play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

Fang Wolf
11-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Near can we begin?? :D
we just need Donny! :ohwell:

Magdolin
11-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Would you mind if I played as Roksana's husband?

Here's his profile. (I'll probably add more to it.)

Name: Andrew Eltsin

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Job: Retail Store Associate

Personailty: Calm, careing, funny, tries to do the right thing.

Info: Andrew Eltsin is the husband of Roksana Eltsina. (He doesn't have the 'a' because in Russia, wehn you see a female's lastname, there's an 'a' at the end. But not for males.) He loves his wife very much, an would do anything fo her.

Fang Wolf
11-19-2007, 05:56 AM
(Can I take in one more OC: Gin! - mutant akida-wolf - Work for Karai ;))

Slash
11-19-2007, 08:03 AM
Can I have Bishop and his new experiment, Slash? :-D

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-19-2007, 12:56 PM
I guess I'll take the last available turtle, Don.

Toonami Tom
11-19-2007, 01:16 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back home from visiting relatives. I was gone for 3 days.

I will add everyone's characters, and Slash can be one of Bishop's experiments. Sounds cool.:D

Thanks everyone!:)

Fang Wolf
11-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Welcome Back! *hug* :lol: :lol:

Toonami Tom
11-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks Felina Feral.:)

I will be starting the RPG now. Instead of having Amanda the turtle kid in this RPG, I will be using another fan character named Victoria.

The RPG begins:

A blue portal opened in the New York City sky, two feet high above a roof top.

Victoria fell from the portal, landing on her shell. It wasn't the greatest landing, but she was okay. The female turtle with lime green skin and brown eyes stood up and dusted her dress with her hands. The 20 yearold turtle girl wore a blue dress and black boots. In her world, most mutants wore clothing. And in her world, mutants were the normal population.

Tucked away on her back was a silver metal staff-weapon. It was an advanced piece of technology, as it had a freeze ray and a heat ray. Standing on the roof top, Victoria asked herself "Where am I?"

The portal in the sky was now closed.

At the EPF base, a soldier approached Agent Bishop. "Sir, our radar just detected an unknown energy source. It only lasted for a moment, and according to the computer's calculations, the energies were that of a portal."

At one end of the room a radar screen blinked, showing the position in New York where the portal had been.

Leo unseathed his katanas, geting ready to practice his ninjitsu in the dojo. With a determined look on his face, he slashed at the air several times.

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Raph stopped laughing when he heard Leo in the dojo. He looked away from the movie that was on. The movie was called "Home Alone 2." He got up off the couch, and headed towards the dojo.

When he reached it, he knocked on the wall beside the door, trying to get Leo's attention.

Roksana walked over to the oven, and looked inside. The cookies were done. She reached up, and opened a cabinet. She pulled out some oven mitts, and opened the oven door. Then she pulled out her cookies, and set them on the table. She then heard the front door shut. "Hi honey!" She said. "Did you have a good day at work?" She asked. "It was good." Said Andrew. "Good." Said Roksana. Andrew put his arms around Roksana, hugging her. She hugged him back, and then the two kissed.

"I love you..." Said Roksana as she gently pulled away. "I love you too dear..." Said Andrew.

Toonami Tom
11-20-2007, 09:59 PM
Leo seathed his katanas and opened the door to the dojo. "Hey Raph, what's up?' He smiled at his brother. In the distance he saw the decorated Christmas tree.

Outside it was begining to snow. Victoria was feeling cold, and being a turtle made her feel even colder. "I have to find shelter. That shouldn't be too difficult." The turtle girl climbed down to the ground below and then walked on the sidewalk. She saw a pizza place and smiled to herself. Victoria entered the resturant and was surprised by the reaction she recieved. People were staring at her, running, and screaming.

The turtle girl blinked a few times in surprise and asked "What's wrong with you people? You all act crazy!" This annoyed her. She had not yet realized that in this world, mutants were not considered normal.

One of the pizza place workers yelled "Monster!" and ran at the turtle girl with a broom.

Victoria narrowed her eyes and took out her staff. She blocked the broom strike with her staff and glared at the person. She said "You call me a monster, you're the monster! I don't even know what the heck you are!" The female turtle had never seen a human before.

-Savannah-
11-20-2007, 10:20 PM
(May I join as my character, Milan, a human-leatherback sea turtle hybrid female? And also, how may she fit into the plot with her being mutant and all? Possibly as Victoria's friend whom has traced her footsteps in order to retrieve her?)

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 10:23 PM
"Nothin' much. Just heard ya in there and...I don't know...I guess I just wanted to check on ya." Raph said.

-Savannah-
11-20-2007, 10:56 PM
((Here's a pic of Milan Saziné: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8243/photo119uq3.jpg Sorry about it being sideways and "rough". Its kinda old.))

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 03:33 AM
In the Foot Base.
Gin Training for be Good Elite Ninja.
Madara and Cin look on him.
" Shredder..Err..I mean Karai shall be proud. " Said Madara.
Cin begin smile. " That is okay. "

Near Gin have stop train, He ask Cin and Madara: Who is Shredder?

Toonami Tom
11-21-2007, 11:01 AM
((Thanks for joining Savannah. Yes, you may play as Milan. She can be Victoria's friend who has come to retrieve her, that's a good idea.))

The human dropped the broom and ran out of the pizza place.

Victoria held her staff and looked around. The place was empty, all the humans had run away. She thought to herself The only logical conclusion is that the people in this world have never seen someone of my kind before, and they are xenophobic. I had better get out of here fast before the cops show up.

She saw a pizza box on a nearby counter, and didn't want to leave without any food. The turtle girl put her staff away, grabbed the pizza box, and ran out of the resturant.

Leo said "Alright, I will spend some time with you guys." He walked away from the dojo and sat on the couch. "Do you think Splinter would be mad if we opened a present early?"

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Donatello sat by the Christmas tree, untangling lights. The tree wasn't the most impressive, imagine the Charlie Brown Christmas tree but quite a bit larger. "I know we scavenged for this tree together guys," Donatello began. "But these lights aren't exactly the most complex thing in the world either. I'm sure we could all manage to do it together".

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 12:00 PM
In come Splinter. " Hey, My sons.."

-Savannah-
11-21-2007, 02:21 PM
((Cool!))

Milan's POV

It began as a normal day, in a normal modern-day city, bustling wth the usual busy-bee vibe. No it's not New York, or anywhere on typical Earth for that matter. It was the capital of all city-states upon that body of land, known to the human realm as the Americas. Here, in the capital thrived not humans, but mutant species, like myself, ones with the intelligence, the civility, and the presence of humans. However, we are unlike the humans in their violent, primitive and arrogant mannerisms.

Intelligent as we seem, I have come to expect more of certain others. Victoria, her ignorance had surprised me. I had high expectations in her, especially in her sense of judgment. She had proven me very wrong.

She had the overwhleming desire to rendezvous with the new experimental equipment... Her superiors had much higher expectations for her, as did I. But what was done was done, I had supposed.

Her lack of judgment caused quite a stir amongst the superiors in our authoritative government. They eventually sought out a verdict--to retrieve Victoria to avoid damaging the delicate ties between this world and the next. At the time, we hadn't any idea where she was sent or to whom. Thus, this is how I got involved.

As a military officer, I am trained expertly in many situations--but not for something as unexpected as this. They personally assigned me the duty of retrieving her. As a friend and as a officer, I could not oppose their desicion. However, the innerself of my being feared this unexplored territory, fueling my adrenaline as my fear grew.

Without hesitation, I was whisked away to another experimental product, one that was less tested unfortunately. Without time to object or to revel in my fear, I was being warped within an intense blue spiral, and was transported into the unknown...

Normal POV

A blue light twinkled flouresantly in the wooded area of Central Park, unnoticed by the unreliable human eye. The swirling vortex grew larger as it spun more rapidly, momentarily dropping a large figure from the center before it flashed and was sucked within its self, leaving behind nothign but a space void of air.

Toonami Tom
11-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Leo said "I think our Christmas situation is working out pretty good. Here, I will help you with the lights." The blue masked turtle left the couch and sat on the floor near Don. He began untangling a string of lights. "Wow, I wonder how these got so twisted up."

The leader turtle then smiled at Splinter. "Hey sensei."

With the pizza box under one of her arms, Victoria climbed to the top of a roof top. She thought to herself I can't believe this has happend to me. I am the heiress to my father's company, and now I'm in a strange world, cold, and living on the streets! I hope my father is alright. And I hope the villians that broke into my father's lab and caused this to happen get life in prison!

She stood on the roof top and looked around at her surroundings. Where do I go from here.... I wish I had taken a class on survival. I can defend myself pretty well, and I'm very good at using stealth.... but living in a world where I'm thought of as a 'monster' is just too much.

Magdolin
11-21-2007, 02:56 PM
((Thanks for joining Savannah. Yes, you may play as Milan. She can be Victoria's friend who has come to retrieve her, that's a good idea.))

The human dropped the broom and ran out of the pizza place.

Victoria held her staff and looked around. The place was empty, all the humans had run away. She thought to herself The only logical conclusion is that the people in this world have never seen someone of my kind before, and they are xenophobic. I had better get out of here fast before the cops show up.

She saw a pizza box on a nearby counter, and didn't want to leave without any food. The turtle girl put her staff away, grabbed the pizza box, and ran out of the resturant.

Leo said "Alright, I will spend some time with you guys." He walked away from the dojo and sat on the couch. "Do you think Splinter would be mad if we opened a present early?"
"Sounds good."Raph said. Raph followed Leo over to the couch, and sat beside him.

"Do you think Splinter would be mad if we opened a present early?"
Raph looked at Leo for a sec before saying. "Don't even think about it Leo. If you open just one, Splinter ain't gonna be the only one mad." He said.
Donatello sat by the Christmas tree, untangling lights. The tree wasn't the most impressive, imagine the Charlie Brown Christmas tree but quite a bit larger. "I know we scavenged for this tree together guys," Donatello began. "But these lights aren't exactly the most complex thing in the world either. I'm sure we could all manage to do it together".
"Yeah! Great idea Don! And maybe we can get Mikey out of his room. He's been in there all day." Said Raph.
In come Splinter. " Hey, My sons.."
Raph looked towards Splinter, and said. "Hey Splinter. Merry chrismas."

After the cookies cooled, Roksana picked up a couple of cookies, and set them on a plate. She then picked up the plate, and walked into the living room. "Here." She said as she set the plate on the coffee table. "Cookies?" Asked Andrew. "Yep!" Said Roksana. "Aww...thanks honey." Said Andrew. "Your welcome dear." Said Roksana.

Raph looked over to Leo, who he thought was still beside him. When he noticed Leo wasn't there, He saw with Don. He jumped over the back of the couch, and said. "Hey! Wait up!"

cowabunga14
11-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Mikey walked into the lair while Casey was still sleeping. "Leo, do you need any help?" he asked.

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 03:10 PM
(Thundercleese, I Wonder if Hun can come in now?)

Gin look to Cin.
" Shredder was Master of Foot. He was great leader. "

" What is Shredder now? " He ask.

" I don't know, My Son. " Said Cin.

" Merry chrismas, My Son, I Hope we get good chrismas. " Said Splinter and smile.

-Savannah-
11-21-2007, 03:20 PM
"Mmph!" came the voice of the Sgt. Milan Saziné, whom just fell from the vertex, landing on her feet, crouching with her hands flat on the ground in front of her for support. A large intake of breath could be heard, as well with a few several grumblings.

"Victoria, I am hoping that you will be be thankful for this when I find you..." the sea turtle hybrid murmured in a light accent that would be considered Australian to humans. The female stood to her full 5'5 heighth, sharply flipping back her short, layered dirty blonde locks. Her attire consisted of dark gray leggings and elbow wraps with a black seaming and a dark red sash around her hips that was to shown her military rank. She wore no top, for her offt yellow plastrom covered her womanly parts. Sgt.'s hands were protected by thick black leather gloves. Her eyes were a vivid golden green, large and alert as her pupils darted side to side.

Having no prior knowledge of this world, Sgt. Milan Saziné, or just Saziné to her adversaries, had no idea of who or what inhabited this world, but apparently they were not of cleanliness becaus of the horrid stench that stung her senses.

Before heading off, she checked that within her sash around her wide hips was a hidden hitcazt or kunai in human language. In a voice recorder kept for scientific reference, she spoke, "1st entry, day 1, retrieval operation has begun."

With this, Saziné started her adventure, venturing towards the north, approaching the line of skyscrapers and apartment buildings ahead.

((Milan (or Saziné) doesn't know that the enemy had raided the technology. She believes it was Victoria's error done out of curiosity.))

Toonami Tom
11-21-2007, 03:41 PM
Leo replied "Sure, Mikey. We can all help Donnie untangle the Christmas lights and place them on the tree." He then said to Splinter "I hope we have a good Christmas too Sensei. We probably will, since we have each other." He then glanced at the few gifts under the tree, some of them were from April.

Victoria began leaping from roof top to roof top. She stopped when she found an abandoned water tower. "I guess this will have to be my home for now." She climbed inside and sat down. The turtle girl opened the pizza box and ate a slice of the pizza. It was still hot and very good.

(How will Milan find Victoria?:D Or I wonder if Victoria will find her first?)

Hun entered the throne room at the Foot HQ. He had two Purple Dragon thugs with him. "Usually I only work with my own men, but for my latest heist, make that crime spree, I want to join forces with the Foot again. The name of the game is cleaning out an entire museum and selling the loot online. Then we move on to other places. What do you say, Karai?"

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Gin look to Hun.

" That is Great at you want Join us again, Hun. I have some you must meet, Here is Gin-san, Son of Cin, One of my Elite Ninjas. He is new here. "

-Savannah-
11-21-2007, 04:05 PM
((Hm...probably Milan will probably find Victoria since Victoria doesn't realize that she has been followed.))

'Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful...'

As Saziné reached the edge of Central Park, she came to an abrupt stop, wide-eyed as she recognized the song being played in a nearby store, the flashing lights of red, green, and white reflecting in her eyes.

"Christmas Music?!"

She then saw her first glimpse of a human. There was little in difference. They all had the same number and structure of limbs, similar height and facial features. The difference was that they had no scales, no fur, nothing besides the fleshy outershell like that of a cat's underbelly. And they wore heavy clothing as if to protect them from both attack and from the cold. She gazed down at her own hand, in which her almost white, dappled-brown skin was thick and insulating, unlike a human's skin.

Surprised by the immediate connection to her own world, Saziné pressed the recorder button inside of her right glove which contained the memory drive for the voice recorder.

"Day 1, similar celebrated occasions and similar body structure..."

Once Saziné finished her recording, she was off again, jumping into the shadows created by a looming building, the snow crunching beneath her feet.

((Does Victoria and Milan know of Christmas?))

Fang Wolf
11-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Leo replied "Sure, Mikey. We can all help Donnie untangle the Christmas lights and place them on the tree." He then said to Splinter "I hope we have a good Christmas too Sensei. We probably will, since we have each other." He then glanced at the few gifts under the tree, some of them were from April.

Splinter smile.
He sit down on floor and look to them.

Toonami Tom
11-21-2007, 06:02 PM
((Yes, they have Christmas in their home world.))

Hun nodded to him and said "Hello Gin." He then said to Karai "So let's get this party started! We're going to turn the museum into an empty building."

After eating a second piece of pizza, Victoria closed the pizza box. She sat there for a few minutes and then began to feel restless. It's hard to just sit here and I'm not tired yet. I might as well explore the city and come back here later. The female turtle stood up, and then noticed at one end of the watertower a crystal attatched to an inkpen. Odd.... I guess someone stayed here before me. She picked up the pen and put it in one of her dress pockets. (Dresses don't usually have pockets do they? Oh well.... Victoria's has pockets.:D)

The turtle girl stepped out on to the roof and put her arms around herself for a little bit of warmth. It's soooo cold! I wish I had my coat. It's too bad it's not July here, like back home. I can use my heat ray when I return here to go to sleep.

Victoria began leaping from roof top to roof top again. She then stopped on a roof to admire some Christmas lights.

Magdolin
11-21-2007, 06:56 PM
(I wonder how The turtles will meet Roksana and Andrew.)

Roksana looked at her husband, and said. "Honey?" "Yes dear?" Would you like to go out?" "Of course!"

Raph began to untangle the lights as well. "Alright. So that we don't have to do this again, Whoever takes these down, put then in in bags so that way they don't get like this again." Said Raph.

-Savannah-
11-22-2007, 07:45 AM
"It's been too long. My first approach to retrieve Victoria appears to not be working..." Saziné grumbled, a string of foreign curses flowing from under her breath. She stood at the edge of a rooftop, her hands resting on her hips in an agitated pose. Still after about an hour after she had arrived, there was no sign of her.

"I do not believe that asking the humanoid creatures will assist me...considering that they are all human and none are of my species. It would be safe to assume that they are not prepared to face a being such as myself," she murmured, considering the possibilites, "Or Victoria..."

Her brows pushed together, bright eyes narrowing, puckering her rosy lips slightly.

"If Victoria was foolish enough to seek help, food or shelter, than she could have easily overseen the naive nature of the humans. She could have been frightened and had taken refuge..."

Her eyes scrutinzed the city streets below, oberving a common place of refuge. It came to rest on a manhole cover in the middle of the empty street.

"Ah...I believe I have found a verdict..." she whispered quietly, spinning on her heels and running in the other direction, disappearing back into the darkness.

Fang Wolf
11-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Hun nodded to him and said "Hello Gin." He then said to Karai "So let's get this party started! We're going to turn the museum into an empty building."

" Hey, Hun. " Said Gin and smile.
" Okay, Let go. " Said Karai and smile.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-22-2007, 11:41 AM
"I wonder what Casey and April are planning for Christmas," said Donatello. "I'm not sure they were crazy about our Thanksgiving feast of 10 different pizzas and toppings."

Magdolin
11-22-2007, 12:10 PM
"Maybe they have better food." Said Raph.

Roksana got up off the couch, to change out of her pajamas. Anderw got up as well, and headed to the kitchen to get some Ice tea.

When Roksana got in her room, she took off her pajamas, and slipped on a long, cream colored skirt. She then put on a little bit darker cream colored tank top that had a brown pattern on the front. Then she went to the dresser, and pulled her orange hair into a pony tail. Then she went over to the bed, and slipped on her brown boots.

-Savannah-
11-22-2007, 01:17 PM
"Grrrr..." she groaned as she heaved the manhole cover off to the side, it landing with a loud 'clang!'. Saziné then gazed down into the dark hole into the sewers, before suddenly grasping her beak as the smell surrounded her.

"Jesus Christ! What a putrid smell!" she exclaimed, sticking out her tongue in disgust. Reluctantly letting go of her beak, she crinkled her nose before jumping down into the hole.

'SPLASH!'

"DISGUSTING." Saziné murmured, disallowing herself to freak out about landing in the grimy, green-colored sludge with a god-awful smell.

"Humans are such primitive, dirty creatures, dumping their filthy waste in a hole no less," the sea turtle sneered disapprovingly, before she began on her dirty trek through the sewer tunnel into complete blackness.

Toonami Tom
11-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Leo smirked when Don mentioned their pizza Thanksgiving. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will bring some traditional Christmas food. Otherwise it will be pizzas again." He took a row of Christmas lights and placed them on the tree. "I agree Raph, when we put these lights away we should make sure they are put away nicely."

Then the blue masked turtle's expression suddenly changed. "Oh my gosh! I can't beleive I.... I will be back!" He ran over to the coat rack, put on a trench coat, then a hat, and ran out of the lair. He had forgotten to buy Splinter a Christmas present. The turtle ran through the sewers.

Victoria continued leaping from roof top to roof top. She was feeling annoyed that she wasn't able to walk through the city freely. I have to find a way home.

Hun headed for the door and his two Purple Dragon goons followed him.

-Savannah-
11-22-2007, 02:22 PM
'I cannot see anything...' Saziné thought, brows pushed together in a frustrated manner as she kept brushing her arm against the filthy walls of the tunnel. 'How can I find Victoria if even I cannot see what is in front of me?'

After several long minutes of blindly following the tunnel, light pured in ahead from a vent above, the moon light glimmering brightly under the crisp night sky. Taking a sigh, she pulled her right glove to her face and recorded another entry.

"Day 1, filthy enviornment, trekking through the sewage system under the system, no sign of Victoria, going to try another ro--" She was suddenly cut off when she heard splashing nearby, in the rythmic pattern of hurried footsteps.

She cursed before yanking herself back into the black shadows of the tunnel behind her, pulling the handle of the kunai out of the top of her crimson sash around her waist--just in case...

cowabunga14
11-22-2007, 02:48 PM
"Alright," Mikey said as he started to untangle the lights. He took his time.

Casey got up and made himself a snack. "So what's the deal?" he asked.

Toonami Tom
11-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Leo ran past the tunnel where Saziné was. He contiued running until he found a ladder to the surface. He said to himself, but loud enough that someone nearby might hear "I hope I have enough money to buy a good gift for Splinter. It's too bad turtles can't get jobs in the city. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, even if the gift isn't anything great." He started climbing the ladder to the surface.

Victoria stopped on a roof top and set her sights on a nearby warehouse. "That place looks abandoned. I bet it's a lot nicer than that crummy water tower I was planning to live in. I gotta get my pizza first." She leaped from roof top to roof top back to the water tower, got the pizza box, and soon returned to the roof near the warehouse.

The turtle girl climbed down to the street and looked around to make sure that she was alone. She then approached the back door of warehouse and opened the door. Stepping inside, a machine gun was pointed at her face.

Victoria dropped the pizza box in fright and put her hands up. Oh no.... This place wasn't abandoned after all. It's a make shift base....

The Purple Dragon thug holding the machine gun said "Thanks for bringing us a pizza, turtle girly. The boss will find you very interesting."

Feeling more angry than scared, Victoria decided to fight. She crouched down and tripped the thug to the ground. Then she took out her staff and pinned him to the floor with it. The female turtle glared at him and said "You under estimated me."

That's when 5 other Purple Dragon gang members appeared. One of them yelled "Take out the turtle!"

The thugs fired guns at Victoria, and one of them took out a cell phone to call Hun. "Boss, our place has been invaded by a turtle, but don't worry, she will be dead soon."

Hun replied into his cell phone "The turtle's a she?! Uhhh.... Don't kill her, just tie her up. I will be right there." He put away his cell phone and said to Karai "Change of plans. There's a turtle at my base."

Victoria used her staff to bash the thug in the head that she had pinned down. The female turtle then ran and dodged bullets. She leaped behind a nearby crate, and blasted a freeze ray from her staff towards a gang member.

The freeze ray struck the goon, freezing him in his place. The other thugs were shocked to see their fellow gang member covered in ice.

Magdolin
11-22-2007, 08:26 PM
Roksana came downstairs, where her husband waited. "are you ready dear?" He asked. "Yes." She replied. "Alright." Andrew gently took his wife's hand, and they headed to the door.

Raph watched Leo run out of the lair. "Uhh...what's wrong with him?" He asked his brothers.

Andrew shut the front door behind them, and locked it. Andrew and Roksana began to walk down the sidewalk.

-Savannah-
11-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Saziné narrowed her emerald eyes as the figure flew past her, unaware and obviously in a hurry. It was too dark to seek out the details, but what she did see was, in some way, a relief. It was another humanoid turtle. Despite the turtle, probably a male, was primitively dressed in a blue mask with knee and elbow pads, she felt as though her job may become easier.

As this processed in her mind suddenly, the turtle was weidling some type of weaponry on his large shell... The flash of steel glinted mysteriously as he comtinued to run through another tunnel.

"Apparently, his diguise that he was carrying seems to be his temporary concealment when walking amongst the humans. Clever, yet curious that his disguise works so well to his benefit. Humans are such ignorant creatures indeed..."

Saziné crept from her hiding spot, tucking her kunai away for safe-keeping.

"Maybe he has an idea where Victoria is located, or just the technology needed to find her quickly. Obviously, on my own with my limited skills in this vast civilzation will prove near to futile..." she reasoned, "...I shall await his return."

With this she backed towards the darkness once more, recording her findings on the recorder before contemplating her plans on how to confront the male turtle wiht or without violence.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Leo smirked when Don mentioned their pizza Thanksgiving. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will bring some traditional Christmas food. Otherwise it will be pizzas again."

"I think we covered things pretty well," Donatello said. "I mean, we had turkey to put on one pizza, we put cranberry sauce on another. I guess if they were tired of pizza, getting April a gift certificate to the pizzeria may not be a good idea. I would go the clothing route...but...even though I can build all kinds of gadgets, as a turtle I don't know thing one about what she'd like...and I'm not sure I want to guess on size either. It's a good thing the rest of you are easy to get things for."

Toonami Tom
11-22-2007, 09:26 PM
((lol, that was a great and funny post Mr._Mutant_Man.:D:lol:))

Twelve minutes later Leo returned to the sewers. This time he was walking, and he carried a bag with him that contained Splinter's Christmas present.

Victoria dodged a few more bullets and used her staff to freeze three more goons. Now there was only one more thug left. The gang member put his gun away, picked up a baseball bat, and ran towards Victoria.

The turtle girl stood up from behind the crate, dodged a swing from the thug's bat, and struck him with her staff. The goon was sent flying backwards to the ground. She hit him again, knocking him out. "And stay down!" The turtle girl said to him with anger in her voice.

The front door of the warehouse opened and in walked Hun. The man with the pony tail saw bullets in the walls and 4 frozen thugs. "What's all this?!" he said.

Victoria hid behind a wall and held her staff.

Magdolin
11-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Raph looked around. "Okay, now that Leo's gone for awhile, I can do some quick wrappin'." He said to himself. He got up quickly headed off to his room.

Toonami Tom
11-22-2007, 09:47 PM
Hun slowly walked around the warehouse. "I know you're still here freak! Come out come out where ever you are...." The big man opened a crate and took out a missle launcher. "Show yourself! Unless you're afriad."

Victoria crouched down and moved silently to another hiding place in the warehouse.

Hun yelled "I'm getting tired of this! Fight me, turtle!"

The turtle girl was hiding a few feet away behind Hun. She used her freeze ray to freeze his right foot to the floor.

Hun gritted his teeth and said "Oh crud...."

Victoria then froze Hun's other foot the floor. She left her hiding place and walked over to him. She smirked at Hun and said "You're in a real mess, you big moron."

Hun replied "On the contrary!" and fired his missle launcher at her.

Victoria did a flip to the side, avoiding the missle. There was an explosion when the missle slammed into a wall of the warehouse. She used her staff to knock the missle launcher out of Hun's grip. "Someone could get hurt" she said in a taunting voice.

-Savannah-
11-22-2007, 09:54 PM
'Well that was rather quick...'

Saziné heard the softer splashing of footsteps farther down the tunnel where the male turtle had just been about ten minutes ago. He was getting closer...

As soon as he had reached the opening of the tunnel she resided in, Saziné made her immediate move, kunai weilded. She attempted to fling herself into the male turtle, so that his would be against the wall so that he could not reach his weaponry, with the bony side of her lower arm also attmepting to push into his throat, and the kunai would be aimed precisely that the fleshy area between his neck and plastrom.

Of course, she didn't expect him to be a ninja...

Toonami Tom
11-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Leo hit the wall, causing him to drop the bag he was holding. Before Saziné could pin him with her arm, he dodged to the side and tripped her with a sweep of his leg. The blue masked turtle unseathed his katanas and took a fighting stance. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, seeing that his attacker was a female turtle. "Who.... are you? Why did you attack me?"

Victoria said to Hun "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya. Idiot...." She walked away from him and towards the front door. I guess I will have to stay at the water tower afterall.

Suddenly there was a cloud of smoke, and when the air cleared two Foot elites stood before Victoria. Just moments ago they had been waiting outside the warehouse where Karai was.

Victoira gritted her teeth and held her staff tight. These guys looked tough.

One of the elites made a kick for Victoria. The female turtle tried to dodge it, but the ninja's foot struck her, sending her to the ground. It was the first time anyone had ever hit her.

Both Foot elites stood over Victoria, their swords pointed at her. The turtle girl was overwhelmed with dread.

-Savannah-
11-22-2007, 10:16 PM
All was going so well until that stupid sweep of the leg. The guy was quite skilled. Saziné at first thought she had the upperhand until he took her legs out from under her, her landing ungracefully on her shell on her back.

Dazed slightly, she was slower to get back up until she heard the double 'shing!'s of the male turtle's weapons being unsheathed. Saziné rolled backwards back onto her feet, also taking an offensive stace.

However, she wielded a small, extremely thin automatic gun that she had also concealed under her crimson sash around her waist. She didn't not flinch at his deer-in-headlights expression towards her.

"Who.... are you? Why did you attack me?"

She did not reply, but her eyes narrowed.

"...You shall put down your weaponry, and so shall I," Saziné improvised blantly, tightening her grip on her gun, "But I will warn you that I am quick to pull the trigger if you shall not comply."

Toonami Tom
11-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Leo glared at her and slowly put his katanas on the sewer's floor. He stared into her eyes. "What do you want with me? Who sent you?"

Victoria was flipped on to her stomach and the elites tied her hands together. They then tied her ankles together, and one of the elites picked her up. An elite asked Hun "What do you want done with the turtle?"

Hun said "Take her weapon and then lock her away in the back room." His feet were still frozen to the floor.

The elites took her staff, then took the turtle girl to the back room, put her in a small storage room, and shut the door.

She thought ot herself How am I going to get out of this one?

-Savannah-
11-22-2007, 10:41 PM
"I have no superiors in this world of yours," she stated, slowly lowering her gun.

"...All I want from you is your services. A very important figure in my society has accidentally been sent here. It is essential to my mission that I shall her and send her home where she is out of danger."

Saziné paused for a moment, her eyes never leaving Leo's, as she lowered the gun to her side.

"That is all that I am obliged to tell you. Now it is my time for interrogation. Who are you, and to whom do you belong? Do you have a clan for they may be useful in order to accomplish this mission."

Her emerald eyes appeared thoughtful for a moment, speculating, before narrowing them again.

"But before you answer, how may I gain your trust, for I need it if I can trust you to give me accurate information and your loyalty," she added, tucking her gun away in her sash, "I am willing to give you anything but more information and my superior's life."

Toonami Tom
11-22-2007, 10:55 PM
"Who are you, and to whom do you belong? Do you have a clan for they may be useful in order to accomplish this mission."

"But before you answer, how may I gain your trust, for I need it if I can trust you to give me accurate information and your loyalty," she added, tucking her gun away in her sash, "I am willing to give you anything but more information and my superior's life."

The blue masked turtle replied "My name is Leonardo. I live with my brothers and our sensei. We are all ninja. You will gain my trust through your future behavior. I know how it feels to have someone missing and to be desperately searching for them. I will help you find her."

Leonardo had so many questions he wanted to ask, but it was doubful she would answer any of them at this time.

Victoria looked around the room. She needed to find a way to untie the ropes binding her hands and ankles. The female turtle noticed a small katana rack in one corner of the room. She squirmed on the floor, moving towards it.

In the main area of the warehouse, a Foot elite used the heat ray setting on Victoria's staff to unfreeze Hun's feet. The Purple Dragon leader said "I think that brat gave me frost bite." He took the staff from the Foot elite and marched towards the back room.

-Savannah-
11-22-2007, 11:09 PM
"Very wise," she noted, her body relaxing slightly, "Your sensei has taught you well."

"As for your brothers, may we personally recruit their help or shall only you recruit them? I will understand if its due to a matter of trust."

Saziné then took a few bold steps forward and extended her small hand to him gracefully, so that they may "shake on it".

"Leonardo, I graciously thank you for your services, especially on our terms at the moment. I am Sgt. Milan Saziné, but you may call me as Saziné due to our partnership." She looked at him straight in the eyes as she spoke, a fiery determination in her emerald eyes.

"Oh yes, and I would like to mention that I was no threat before--the gun wasn't loaded."

Toonami Tom
11-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Leonardo shook hands with Saziné. "I'm glad to know your name, Saziné. I will gladly help you find you're friend.... or superior. I prefer to bring my brothers here. I will tell them of this situation. Hopefully we can become good friends."

He walked over to his katanas, picked them up, and put them back in their seaths. Leo then made his way towards the lair. He looked towards her for a moment, saying "I'm glad the gun wasn't loaded." He smiled slightly, then contiued on his way to the lair.

Victoria was now near the katana rack. Then the door of the storage room opened and Hun came in.

The turtle girl was feeling nervous as Hun approached and stood over her. She said to him "Look, I was just trying to find shelter when one of your men threatned me. I thought this place was abandoned."

Hun replied "Well, you thought wrong, girly."

Victoria said "Please, just let me go."

Hun replied "Oh I can't do that. You are way too valuable to set free."

The turtle girl asked "What are you talking about?"

Hun said "Do you know of other turtles like yourself? Four male ninja turtles."

Victoria simply replied "No...."

The man with the pony tail said "Well, they are about to know about you. I'm going to use you as a hostage."

A Foot elite entered the room and said in a stern voice "We need to go. There are police outside. I believe the missile that exploded earlier alerted them."

Hun gritted his teeth. He didn't like loosing this base. The man picked up Victoria and left the room.

Magdolin
11-23-2007, 12:33 AM
When Raph reached his room, he pulled out the presents he had gotten for Leo. He then went over to his closet, opened it, and pulled out some wrapping paper that had little Snowmen on it.

He set that on the floor, and went over to the nightstand in his room. He opened it up. He pulled out a pair of scissors, and some tape. He saw a piece of paper at the bottom. He picked it up, and flipped it over. A look of shock flashed over his face. He walked over to his bed, and set the scissors and tape on the floor with the wrapping paper.

Raph sat on his bed, and looked at the paper. "I remember this. Leo made this picture for me for chrismas when we were kids. After all these years, it's still in perfect condition. And I'm gonna make sure it stays that way." Raph went over to a shelf in his room, and grabbed a nice, golden picture frame. He opened the picture frame, and carefully slipped the picture in it. Then he placed it on the same shelf he got the frame from.

He then sat on the floor, and began to wrap Leo's chrismas presents.

Fang Wolf
11-23-2007, 03:20 AM
(it's Hun back to The Foot Base?)

Hun replied into his cell phone "The turtle's a she?! Uhhh.... Don't kill her, just tie her up. I will be right there." He put away his cell phone and said to Karai "Change of plans. There's a turtle at my base."

" Turtles? She? " Said Gin with wonder look.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Donatello walked into Raph's room. "Do you think April would like the color yellow?"

cowabunga14
11-23-2007, 12:55 PM
"I hope Leo's okay," said Casey.

"I'm sure he's fine," Mikey replied. "He probably needed to get some air or something."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Hopefully he won't take too long."

Casey sat on the couch and started to eat his snack. "Lemme know if you need any help," he said, referring to the lights.

"Alright," Mikey said.

Toonami Tom
11-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Leo entered the lair and saw Mikey and Casey. "Where's Raph and Donnie? You guys are not going to believe what happened to me. I encountered another turtle, a girl, on my way home. She needs our help finding someone."

Hun avoided the police and went back to the Foot HQ. He put Victoria on the floor in the throne room. The man with the pony tail said to Karai "I'm going to use this place as my new base. We can share it. I don't care if you like it or not. We'll go to the museum in a few minutes. I need to tell my men about this situation." He then turned and left the room.

Victoria looked to Gin and said to the wolf "Hey, will you untie my ropes? It's Christmas time, you should do a good deed. Please?"

Fang Wolf
11-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Karai smile. " We can share it and Merry Christmas, Hun. "
She follow Hun out.

Gin look to Turtles Girl.
" Okay..Who are you? " Ask Gin.

-Savannah-
11-23-2007, 03:36 PM
Saziné watched silently as he ran in the direction of his clan, her face unreadable. She slowly walked over to a dry spot on the side of the tunnel and sat, knees to her chest.

"Hm..." she smirked.

Toonami Tom
11-23-2007, 03:49 PM
The turtle girl replied "My name's Victoria. I was accidently transported to this world. Please untie my ropes, I would greatly appreciate it."

Hun was surprised by Karai's expression. "Uhh.... Merry Christmas to you, Karai."

Fang Wolf
11-23-2007, 03:55 PM
(What is Shredder?)

Magdolin
11-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Donatello walked into Raph's room. "Do you think April would like the color yellow?"
"I don't know.." Raph replied as he put the last piece of tape on the third present.
Leo entered the lair and saw Mikey and Casey. "Where's Raph and Donnie? You guys are not going to believe what happened to me. I encountered another turtle, a girl, on my way home. She needs our help finding someone."
"Shell! Leo's back. I'll finish wrappin' later." Said Raph. He quickly stuffed the presents under his bed.

"So, what should we name our child?" ASked Andrew while they walked. "Hmm...well, if it's a boy, we could name him Dimitri. And if it's a girl, we could name her Sherry." Said Ronsana. "Wow...I love both of those names." Said Andrew. "Really?" Asked Roksana. "Yes." Andrew replied.

Toonami Tom
11-23-2007, 06:53 PM
((Shredder is still in exile. He's not in this RPG.))

Victoria frowned, unhappy that Gin had yet to untie her ropes. "The heck with this, I will have to try something drastic." She began squirming in the ropes, moving along the floor until she reached a window. When she was close to the window she used her tied feet to hit the glass several times. The window shattered, and Victoria carefully moved the rope that tied her hands over a glass shard.

The glass succesfuly cut through the rope. With her hands free, the female turtle picked up the glass shard and used it to cut through the rope that was binding her ankles. Now completely free, she stood up, dusted her dress, and picked up her staff that was propped up on the wall. "Bye" the turtle girl said to Gin with a quick wave of her hand. She ran out of the throne room using the door that lead to the roof outside.

Leo waited for Raph and Donnie to enter the living room.

Magdolin
11-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Raph jumped down into the living room where Leo and the others stood. "What's goin' on here?" He asked.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Donatello followed Raph out to the living room. "What's all the excitement about? Michelangelo didn't "borrow" one of my inventions again, did he?"

-Savannah-
11-23-2007, 10:50 PM
((*snickers*))

Toonami Tom
11-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Leo replied "No, I don't think he did. Did you Mikey? Nevermind.... What I wanted to tell everyone is that on my way back to the lair I came across a girl turtle. She asked for our help, one of her friends, well, someone she called a 'superior' is missing. I will take you to where she is waiting for our help." He turned and walked towards the lair's exit.

Victoria was running on the roof of the Foot HQ. Then she heard the dreaded voice of "Hey! Turtle! I'm not letting you get away that easily!" It was Hun, he had heard the glass breaking just moments ago.

The turtle girl ran until she reached the edge of the building. Looking down, she gulped and thought to herself Whoa.... That's a really, really long way down.

She stepped away from the edge and took out her staff. The turtle got in a fighting stance and said "Leave me alone."

Hun smirked and replied "Not a chance. You are the perfect trap for those 'heroes in a half shell' to fall for. I can just hear them now, 'oh look, a girl turtle!'" Hun laughed and then ran towards her.

Victoria glared at him, and when Hun was closer, she used her staff to freeze the roof top in front of her.

Hun slipped on the ice and went sliding towards the edge of the building. "Oh crud...."

The turtle thought to herslef He's mean, evil actually, but I can't let him die. "Here, grab my staff!" She shouted.

Hun grabbed the staff as he was falling off the building.

Since Hun was a lot heavier than Victoria, she was now being pulled off the building. She wasn't able to pull him back to the roof and contiued to get closer to falling.

Victoria let go of her staff, and Hun fell off the building. In the fall he had his hands open and yelled. The staff fell along side Hun.

The turtle girl looked down at the roof top. "I tried my best.... Well, I will go get my staff now."

Foot ninjas and elites suddenly ran on to the roof from the throne room. Victoria was out numbered. She did the only thing she could, run to the helicopter on the roof, get in, and fly away. She had never flown a helicopter before. There's a first time for everything. She thought to herself, trying to fly the copter well.

Fang Wolf
11-24-2007, 06:43 AM
(Can Gin be New Shredder?)

" Who is Shredder? " He ask for hiself.

cowabunga14
11-24-2007, 03:01 PM
"Looks like we should follow him," Mikey said.

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea," Casey agreed. They both walked to catch up with Leo.

Toonami Tom
11-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Victoria flew the copter and said to herself "All of this trouble caused because I wanted a better shelter, and that psycho with the pony tail had something against turtles. Now he's.... dead. I should have made double sure that the place was really abandoned before I opened the door."

A flashing light on the copter's control pannel caught the turtle girl's attention. "Low fuel?! Noooo! Can this day get any worse?!" She attempted to land the copter on a nearby roof top, but she wasn't having any success. Instead she reluctantly landed the copter on the street. "Oh, this won't attract any attention" She said to herself sarcastically.

Victoria got out of the copter and saw her weapon a few feet away. The turtle walked over to the staff and picked it up. "I wonder where that gang leader's body is.... Maybe he found a way to survive the fall? I seriously doubt it."

((Kyo, since Victoria is outside on the street, this would be a good time for Roksana to meet her, if you want her to.))

Aelia
11-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Kamejou was walking the streets, covered from head to toe in all sorts of clothing. huge boots, sunglasses, scarves, trench coat, a huge sweater under that trench coat, and baggy pants. Despite all these clothes, she was still very cold. 'Winter SUCKS.' she thought to herself. Christmas gifts were a luxury that she and her sensei often could not afford.

But this year, Kamejou had sold three of her paintings to a art dealer under the alias 'Alice Weatherson.' She recieved $100 for each painting. 'Okay...now what would an old Asian woman want for Christmas? Well, she was complaining about arthritis yesterday, so maybe I could get her that neat heating pad with the massage thingy. Yeah, that's in my budget.' she pondered.

She noticed a helicopter land. "What the heck? Can't I have a normal Christmas like everyone else?" she grumbled.

Toonami Tom
11-24-2007, 05:13 PM
((Edited to add in my original post.))

Victoria walked quickly down the side walk. My water tower isn't far from here. I wish I didn't even have to live in a water tower. This totally bites!

She went around the corner of a building and encountered someone in heavy winter gear. "Ah! I need to be more careful!" She quickly climbed up to a roof top.

On the roof top, the turtle girl dropped to her knees and started to have a break down. "I can't take this anymore! It's exremely cold! I'm alone in a world where everyone thinks I'm a monster, and there doesn't seem to be any way to return home!" She began crying.

Magdolin
11-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Leo replied "No, I don't think he did. Did you Mikey? Nevermind.... What I wanted to tell everyone is that on my way back to the lair I came across a girl turtle. She asked for our help, one of her friends, well, someone she called a 'superior' is missing. I will take you to where she is waiting for our help." He turned and walked towards the lair's exit..
Raph followed Leo out the door.
Victoria flew the copter and said to herself "All of this trouble caused because I wanted a better shelter, and that psycho with the pony tail had something against turtles. Now he's.... dead. I should have made double sure that the place was really abandoned before I opened the door."

A flashing light on the copter's control pannel caught the turtle girl's attention. "Low fuel?! Noooo! Can this day get any worse?!" She attempted to land the copter on a nearby roof top, but she wasn't having any success. Instead she reluctantly landed the copter on the street. "Oh, this won't attract any attention" She said to herself sarcastically.

Victoria got out of the copter and saw her weapon a few feet away. The turtle walked over to the staff and picked it up. "I wonder where that gang leader's body is.... Maybe he found a way to survive the fall? I seriously doubt it."

((Kyo, since Victoria is outside on the street, this would be a good time for Roksana to meet her, if you want her to.))

((OKay! Sounds great!))

Roksana and Andrew wallked a little more when Roksana stopped. The sudden stop jerked Andrew back a little. "What is it honey?" He asked. She pointed, and said. "Look." "What...What is that?" He asked. "I...think it's a turtle..." Roksana said. "Oh, honey it's probably just some person in a costume." Said Andrew. "Well, let's go find out if you were right." Roksana said. She walked ahead of him. "Uh, wait!" Andrew said. He ran after her.

Aelia
11-24-2007, 05:31 PM
"Wha-? Wait a minute!" Kamejou tried to say to her. The other turtle quickly climbed up the rooftop, out of sight. Kamejou followed, moving as gracefully as she could while wearing oversized boots. Lost her footing near the top of the building's roof, but at the last minute manages to grab the edge. Luckily, she wasn't wearing gloves. Not that she could find big three-fingered gloves. She climbed over the edge, and noticed the turtle crying. "Um...you...I thought..." he tried to say to her, a little put off by the crying.

Toonami Tom
11-24-2007, 06:24 PM
The turtle girl didn't know that Roksana was on her way to talk to her.

Victoria sat on the roof top and looked towards Kamejou, who she still thought was a human. Still sobbing a little, but not as much, she said "What?"

Aelia
11-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Kamejou looked pulled down the scarf hiding her olive green face, and stooped to speak face to face with the other female turtle. "W-What I mean is...nobody should be crying like that, e-especially just before C-C-Christmas." she said kindly, as eloquently as she could while stuttering in the freezing cold.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edward was at work, typing away at his computer. He had no use for Christmas, since he was rich and already had everything he had ever wanted. Except for one thing. He wanted to walk again. He wanted it badly, yet no amount of money in the world could get that for him. His paralysis was irreversable. His workers, and even his brothers would laugh if the twelve year old boy genius said that he wished he could go and try out for sports, like baseball. Then they'd bring out th small, frail, and disabled bit. Edward just sighed turned off the computer. "That's it for today." he grumbled. He turned to one of his bodyguards. "You, take me to my car. I want to buy my brothers Christmas gifts. I'll double your pay." he ordered.

The guard pushed Edward's wheel chair out to the garage and help the small boy into the backseat of the car. The guard went to the driver's seat and started the car.

Toonami Tom
11-24-2007, 07:03 PM
Victoria blinked a few times, surprised to see another turtle. It seemed like a Christmas miracle. She stopped crying, whiped her eyes, and said "It's so nice to see someone of my own kind in this world. My name is Victoria, what's yours? I guess you live around here."

Aelia
11-24-2007, 07:14 PM
"Own kind? You mean...there's more of you...I mean, us?" Kamejou asked suddenly. She pretended to cough, and then said. "My name is Kamejou. I don't live too far from here...but not too close either. This area isn't too busy at this hour, but I always have to make sure there aren't human about. I mean, most people would freak if they saw a five foot tall turtle wandering around." she added, unaware that the last bit she was rambling on about useless information.

Toonami Tom
11-24-2007, 08:05 PM
Victoria said "It's nice to meet you Kamejou. I come from a world where our kind is the regular population. Earlier today I was accidently sent here when some thugs damaged my father's portal. So far the humans I have met treat me horrible. One of them tried to hit me with a broom when I walked into a pizza place, and then these gang members attacked me and I was kidnapped by their leader. Anyways, I would like to come with you back to your home." She stood up on the roof top, ready to follow Kamejou to where ever she lived.

Leo approached Sgt. Saziné in the sewers. He nodded to her and said "Saziné, these are my brothers, Michaelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello. I have told them about the missing person and we are ready to help."

Aelia
11-24-2007, 08:37 PM
"Not all humans are like that, just most of them. In my world...mutants are feared and loathed. My sensei says it's because humans aren't ready to accept people like us. Hell, they can barely get along with EACHOTHER. " Kamejou stated. This was a fact she lived with her entire life. This was the reason she had to live her life in secrecy. "I was going to get a Christmas gift for my sensei, but I'll be glad to show you to my apartment." she added. She wanted to get back indoors where it was warm.

Magdolin
11-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Raph looked at Saziné, and he smiled. "So, who's missin'?" He asked.

-Savannah-
11-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Saziné nodded to each, her face completely serious. "Pleasure to meet your aquaintance."

Raph looked at Saziné, and he smiled. "So, who's missin'?" He asked.

She turned to him. "Raphael, isn't it? All that I can explain without dishonoring my orders is that a precious successor and possible superior has accidentally been transported here to your world. Her father was requested me specifically to retrieve her and bring her back safely. And since this is such a vast city, I don't have the resources avaliable to find her quickly enough, thus I am turning to you all. As I have heard, ninjas are excellent observers and swift and disiplined, am I correct?"

She paused, looking at each seperately before continuing.

"If you are so well-trained then I may find her more quickly and safely as well. You ahve to realize this is top priority and if this information is passed along to those who will abuse it, then my world with suffer dire consequences..."

Her faded became quiet at the end, knowing that since her and Victoria had grown up together...this would be especially difficult for her as well.

Toonami Tom
11-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Victoria replied "Thank you for allowing me to stay at your apartment. Your sensei sounds like a very wise person. If you need a gift to give, I'm not sure if this is good enough, but you may have this pen I found." She took the pen with the crystal attatched out of her pocket. "Pretty neat, huh?" Then she shivered a little. "It's so cold, I wish I had my coat right now."

The turtle girl thought to herself It will be so nice to be indoors where it's warm.

"Hmm.... it really wasn't made for this purpose, but I can warm you up with my staff." She took out her staff and used the heat ray setting on low for Kamejou. Then she warmed herself with the heat ray. She put the staff away and said "My father made this technology for me. It also has a freeze ray."

Leo nodded and said "This information is safe with us. We won't tell anyone, I promise. We will do everything that we can to find this successor. I feel optimistic about this situation, I believe she will be found. I don't want you to worry."

He then got a very good idea, looked to Donnie, and said "Do you have any way to track those with DNA similar to ours?"

Magdolin
11-25-2007, 12:58 AM
Raph Said. "Sure! that's okay with me. I can undrstand that you want to keep it kinda secret." He said to Saziné.

He then smiled at Leo. Then he looked down at the dirty sewer water.

Fang Wolf
11-25-2007, 09:18 AM
Gin sit down throneroom and wonder if Turtles Girl was okay.
" I Hope she is okay? Who is Shredder? Why shall Hun Die? "

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-25-2007, 02:33 PM
He then got a very good idea, looked to Donnie, and said "Do you have any way to track those with DNA similar to ours?"

"Not right now, but I can head back to the sewer and see if I can whip something up."

-Savannah-
11-25-2007, 03:28 PM
Leo nodded and said "This information is safe with us. We won't tell anyone, I promise. We will do everything that we can to find this successor. I feel optimistic about this situation, I believe she will be found. I don't want you to worry."

"I thank you, Leonardo, as well as your family," Saziné said rather warmly, though her expression stayed serious.

aph Said. "Sure! that's okay with me. I can undrstand that you want to keep it kinda secret." He said to Saziné.

"Yes, it is of the utmost importance..." she agreed, looking at Raphael curiously. He was treating her very openly and with a great deal of familiarity. Was he excited to have been accepted on this mission or was he excited to have met her? Wasn't there others on this human-ruled world?

"Not right now, but I can head back to the sewer and see if I can whip something up."

Her head went from Raphael to Donatello.

"Donatello," she said, her voice more exerted and urgent, "This will seem to take some time...but, how much exactly? Please, make it nothing special, just enough to find my superior."

Aelia
11-25-2007, 03:32 PM
"Er, thanks I guess. Well, let's go then." Kamejou replied. She jumped to the next roof, and then turned around and motioned for Victoria to follow her.

Magdolin
11-25-2007, 04:13 PM
"I thank you, Leonardo, as well as your family," Saziné said rather warmly, though her expression stayed serious.

"Yes, it is of the utmost importance..." she agreed, looking at Raphael curiously. He was treating her very openly and with a great deal of familiarity. Was he excited to have been accepted on this mission or was he excited to have met her? Wasn't there others on this human-ruled world?
Raph Scuffed his foot in the water, and scrached the back of his head. He thought to himself. "Why am I gettin' this funny feelin'? Am I attracted to her? Naw, I couldn't be..."

Toonami Tom
11-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Victoria nodded to Kamejou and leaped from roof top to roof top, following her.

Leonardo smiled and said "You are more than welcome." He then looked to Donatello.

cowabunga14
11-25-2007, 06:09 PM
"Looks we got a favor to do, Leo," Mikey said. "You think it won't be too much trouble?"

((Just to let you know, TC, I'm probably gonna play as Reivax in my next post. I have some ideas for him and Casey.))

Toonami Tom
11-25-2007, 06:34 PM
"You think it won't be too much trouble?" The orange masked turtle had asked.

Leo replied "I don't know Mikey, but it will be well worth it to help someone in need. I have a good feeling about this task."

As Victoria followed Kamejou, she thought to herself It's amazing to me that she seems to be a ninja. And there are also the four ninja turtles that mean man with the pony tail spoke of. Then there's me, who decided to learn ninjitsu as a hobby. I should continue with my training sometime.

((Sure, C14, sounds good to me. Oh and Felina Feral asked me if I would take over for playing as Karai and I agreed.))

Karai entered her throne room. She was feeling some 'Christmas cheer' but she had decided not to let the feeling of being good consume her. Her heart was still cold due to the fact that her father, the Shredder, was in exile. She put the blame on the turtles and their rat sensei for this.

She looked to Gin and said "Has anyone seen Hun? He fell off the top of this building when the female turtle escaped. My ninja have not found his body, so he may still be alive, although I do not see how."

Aelia
11-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Kamejou stopped on the rooftop of a rundown building. "Alright, we're here." she said to Victoria in a low whisper. She jumped down onto the fire escape as silently as she could, and opened the window leading to her room. "We need to be as quiet as possible, my sensei is asleep right now." she whispered.

Toonami Tom
11-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Victoria also leaped on to the fire escape, trying to be silent. She followed Kamejou to the window and whispered "Okay. Luckily I am very good at stealth."

((She is very good at stealth most of the time, at least.:D))

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-25-2007, 08:21 PM
"Okay, I'll get right back there and see how quickly I can make it. Anyone who wants to come back to the lair with me is more than welcome."

Fang Wolf
11-26-2007, 03:21 AM
Karai entered her throne room. She was feeling some 'Christmas cheer' but she had decided not to let the feeling of being good consume her. Her heart was still cold due to the fact that her father, the Shredder, was in exile. She put the blame on the turtles and their rat sensei for this.

She looked to Gin and said "Has anyone seen Hun? He fell off the top of this building when the female turtle escaped. My ninja have not found his body, so he may still be alive, although I do not see how."

" I have not See hin, Karai. But I must ask you about Shredder, Who is Shredder? " He said and look to her.
Madara come in. " Gin, Can follow you father's footprint, He can be Next Shredder. " She said to Karai.

-Savannah-
11-26-2007, 06:53 AM
Saziné nodded, thankful at their determination to help find Victoria. But something about them, though, was unnerving. Down here in the sewers they seemed isolated and ununited with the world above. In other words humans have not accepted mutants.

However, were the humans reckless and violent, killing or abusing anything that is different to them--other mutants perhaps?

Were they truly the only ones in this acursed world?

"Leonardo...are you and your brothers the only ones here in this world?" Saziné murmured, slightly uncomfortable to ask.

Toonami Tom
11-26-2007, 10:41 AM
Leonardo replied "Here in this world, I only know of my brothers, our sensei, and our friend Leatherhead. He is a crocodile that also lives down here in the sewers. I'm not sure if there are others like us or not. This world is ruled by humans."

He was silent for a moment and then said "To be technical, we are not natrually suppose to be what we are, well, at least that's the case for the mutants I know. My brothers and I were originally meant to be pet turtles. We were accidently mutated, becoming what we are today. Does that make sense to you? I'm not sure how things are in your world."

Leo then wondered if what he just said was too much for Saziné, but she needed to know.

If Victoria knew what Leo had just told Saziné, this would be very surprising for her.

The female turtle in the blue dress and black boots stepped through Kamejou's bedroom window. She looked around the room, taking it all in. It was very different from what she was used to seeing. Victoria's father was one of the richest people in the world, so she was acustom to very fancy surroundings. However, this regular room didn't bother her. She was not a 'snob'. The turtle girl was very, very thankful to have a warm place to stay. It was just different to her, that was all.

Fang Wolf
11-26-2007, 10:43 AM
Gin look to Madara. " What? Shall I be some I don't who he is?? "
" What are you think, Master Karai, Gin be good Shredder..." Said Madara.

Toonami Tom
11-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Karai replied "I believe he would be a good leader as well. However, currently I am the ruler of the Foot Clan here in New York. You wanted to know who the Shredder is, I will tell you. He was my father, the great leader of the Foot Clan. He was strong and a very skilled fighter, and he was excellent at planning for the future. Words can hardly describe how excellent he was."

((This post will be the first time I have shown Victoria's world in this topic.))

In the world Victoria was from, the news media was focused on the topic of her disappearance. The turtle girl's father Dr. Jack Shellson had talked to the media earlier reguarding the situation, and now he wanted to be left alone. Dr. Shellson wanted to focus on helping his wife cope with their daughter's misfortune.

The villians who had broken into Dr. Shellson's lab and caused this mess were now arrested and sitting in a jail cell.

((I plan on showing more of Victoria's world, along with more details later on. What I will reveal now is that 'the mutant world' is very much like the world of the humans. The main difference is that 'the mutant world' is a lot more peaceful with less conflict.))

Fang Wolf
11-26-2007, 12:31 PM
" Oh, What is he now? " Ask Gin.
Madara smile. " We can get Gin's Shredder's Armor or not, Master Karai? "

Aelia
11-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Kamejou lifted the window and stepped inside her room. It looked very much the same as she had left it an hour ago. A desk with sketchbooks piled on it, boxes filled with comic books and toys, video games, and a bed with a lumpy mattress. The building looked as old on the inside as it did on the outside. Floral print wallpaper was peeling off the walls, and it always smelled dusty, no matter how many times the place was cleaned. "It ain't much, but it's still home to me." Kamejou said, proud of her home despite it's many faults.

Toonami Tom
11-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Victoria noticed the boxes full of cool items and her brown eyes widened. She said "Wow, You have so many comics and video games. I wonder how they differ from the ones in my world. I'm a big fan of super heroes, may I look at your comics?" She didn't want to wake up Kamejou's sensei, so she tried to keep her voice down, despite her excitement. "I see you are good at drawing. That's a skill I need to work on."

Not really noticing that she was probably rambling, she said "My father's company Shelltronics makes all kinds of stuff, they also have a video game division. Oh and the Shell in Shelltronics isn't a lame cliche to our species, it's part of my family name, Shellson."

((Victoria was kind of hyper in this post, but I'm sure you noticed.:D:lol:))

Karai replied "My father is in exile.... I'm not sure if there is a way to find him." She paused for a moment and then said "You will find the Shredder suits in the armory room. Consider yourself a 'Shredder in training', Gin."

-Savannah-
11-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Saziné stared at Leonardo, her expression unreadable, eyes storming with conflicting emotions. After a long moment, she tore her gaze away and looked elsewhere. Her mind searched for understanding.

It was unexpected to hear that they were created accidently and not with an original purpose. In her world, everyone was mutant...thus the roles would be switched, the mutants the superiors and the humans would most likely be exiled if there were any.

Here was the complete opposite, only the humans reigned violently with pride and greed fueling their actions, truly a young and angry species...

It was hard for Saziné to imagine her being exiled from society from being who she is.

She took a few steps ahead, her shell towards the group.

"...I shall understand..." she said, "...eventually. I am going to scout the rooftops. I will return in less than two hours."

Saziné began running from the group, back the way she came, and the sound of her footsteps became too distant to hear.

cowabunga14
11-26-2007, 08:12 PM
"Okay, I'll get right back there and see how quickly I can make it. Anyone who wants to come back to the lair with me is more than welcome."
"Yeah," Casey said, "I'll go." He started to follow Donatello. "I got some things to take care of, ya know." While walking, he got a call on his cell phone.

"Hello?" He picked up.

"Hey Casey -- this is Rei."

"Oh, what's goin' on, man? We haven't talked in a while."

"Not much, just figured I'd call you. Kinda thinkin' about what Nancy May and I are gonna do for Christmas."

"Oh, I see. What'd you have in mind?"

"Well, we talked about getting engaged, and I'd like that to happen as much as she would. I figure we can do that and wait a while for marriage."

"Yeah, I hear ya. I'm glad it's goin' good between you two."

"Thanks. I should probably let you go -- perhaps we could do lunch sometime."

"Alright, sounds good me. Bye."

Casey hung up and noticied he was almost at the lair.

Magdolin
11-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Raph couldn't help but run after Saziné. "I have ta at least let her know everything's gonna be okay..." He thought to himself.

Toonami Tom
11-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Leo called "Saziné, wait!" Then Raph ran after her. He knew that his red masked brother would help the situation. "She just needs some time. All of this is quite a shock to her." Leo said to Mikey. He then said "Should I not have told her?" The blue masked turtle looked down at the sewer water, feeling a little guilty.

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 01:00 AM
Saziné did not want to be followed, but these male turtles did not seem to take a hint. She just kept racing down the sewer tunnel trying to find the way she came in as well as trying to sort through her thoughts.

'This world...' she thought as she ran, narrowing her eyes, her lips forming into a thin line, 'It's so different...! These humans reign over this land? Through what motive--violence and fear and lonliness? Greed, vanity, perhaps? And to know that Victoria could be in considerable danger? With no other of her kind to shelter her? What will become of her? Shall she suffer a fate as an experiment or an exbition for all to watch and to humiliate?'

She tried to filter out the gory scenes from her head, her own failed mission.

With blood on her hands.

'...And what shall become of my own fate? Is it ill-fated? Will death be upon Victoria because of my failure?'

These thoughts flew through her weary mind as she came upon the manhole in which she arrived through. Climbing up the ladder, she shoved the grimy cover off the top and pulled herself up and out, before sprinting into the receeding darkness of the alleyway.

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 01:45 AM
Raph was just one of those kind of guys- Er...turtles, that didn't understand girls. I mean, he's only been around a few girls in his life. Raph followed Saziné into the dark alleyway. Out of breath, He said. "Saziné, Why'd you run off? We're gonna help you find your friend...I promise..." He said. "Not sure if this will help you feel better but, Don's michines never lie. Either way, I'm sure we'll find your friend somewhere..."

"I wonder where that person could have gone to..." Said Roksana. "Honey, we should probably go home." Said Andrew. "You're right. Let's go..." Roksana said. Andrew gently took Roksana's hand in his, as the two began to walk home.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 03:07 AM
Karai replied "My father is in exile.... I'm not sure if there is a way to find him." She paused for a moment and then said "You will find the Shredder suits in the armory room. Consider yourself a 'Shredder in training', Gin."

Gin noded. " Okay.."
Madara and Cin follow Gin armory room.
Gin dress he as Shredder.
He go out and to Karai as Shredder.

Splinter se one vision about Shredder! (Gin)
" No he is Back! No, That can no be! "

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 07:12 AM
Saziné heard him, but she had already escaped to the top of building parallel to the alleyway using the ladder that was connected to the side of the building.

"How droll. You followed me," Saziné said from her perch, "Anyways, you are wrong--it is not the trust in you or your brothers..."

She moved away from edge of the building, not wanting to see the judging stare of Raphael.

"I trust you all well enough, but do I understand you, no I do not. The fact that humanity controls this world with violence and power and with only you there to fight their dictatorship, I cannot grasp it fully enough. You humbly stay out of their way, but come to their aid when they would not ever dare to even gaze upon your ace or look you in the eyes. To know that another of my kind is demeaned in such a way, it is hard to accept. This world is so different from mine, or is it so similar that I cannot accept it?"

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 09:22 AM
"HEY! If it make's you any better, then why don't you go to the President's house!? And maybe if you're kind enough, he'll announce us to the whole world! Heh. I don't even know why I'm talkin' to you. It's not like you're gonna listen me anyway." Raph crossed his arms, and stared at the ground. "I mean, if we could change what humans thought about us, we would have done that years ago."

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Karai looked at Gin in his Shredder armor.

A male voice said from the hall "I think he looks rather nice. Like a true leader. Unlike you, Karai."

Karai narrowed her eyes and said "Who dares speak to me in such a way? Show yourself!"

A mutant cat stepped out of the shadows. He had his arms crossed with an 'I'm not amussed' look on his face. The cat had orange fur and green eyes. He wore a black jumpsuit, a light grey cape, black boots, a silver belt, chest armor, gauntlets on his arms, shin guards on his legs, and a helmet on his head. The helmet didn't have a face plate, so anyone looking at him would be able to see that he was a mutant cat.

Karai took out a chain with a spear head attatched. "Intruder!" She yelled and threw it at him.

The chain suddenly stopped, whipped around, and wrapped tightly around Karai. She fell to the floor, struggling in the chain.

The cat said "Truly pathetic. You don't know who you're messing with." He then looked to Gin and said "My name's Marcus, and it is a true honor to meet you, the new leader of the Foot Clan."

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 10:33 AM
" Nice to meet you, Marcus. " Said Gin.
Madara and Cin try to Help Karai.

Splinter try to contact his Son.
" Leo.."

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Marcus replied "Well, thank you Gin." He then looked to Madara and Cin, saying to them "I wouldn't do that. Instead, why not take the washed up ninja to a nice holding cell."

Karai got out of the chain, only to have it wrap around her again. "I will kill you for this!" Karai yelled at Marcus. She then said "Gin, Cin, Madara! Destroy him!"

Marcus used his control over metal and made the chain very, very tight around Karai. He smirked and said "I want to hear you beg for mercy. Hmm.... but if I want you to do that, I will have to loosen the chain some. Hahaha!"

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Splinter must tell them at Shredder is Back. " Leo! "

" Rrr..Let her Go! " Said Madara

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-27-2007, 01:12 PM
"Yeah," Casey said, "I'll go." He started to follow Donatello. "I got some things to take care of, ya know." While walking, he got a call on his cell phone.

"Hello?" He picked up.

"Hey Casey -- this is Rei."

"Oh, what's goin' on, man? We haven't talked in a while."

"Not much, just figured I'd call you. Kinda thinkin' about what Nancy May and I are gonna do for Christmas."

"Oh, I see. What'd you have in mind?"

"Well, we talked about getting engaged, and I'd like that to happen as much as she would. I figure we can do that and wait a while for marriage."

"Yeah, I hear ya. I'm glad it's goin' good between you two."

"Thanks. I should probably let you go -- perhaps we could do lunch sometime."

"Alright, sounds good me. Bye."

Casey hung up and noticied he was almost at the lair.

"It shouldn't take too long," Don said as he stepped into the lair and walked towards his room. "I was actually messing with something similar, figured it would be useful if any one of us got captured."

"Oh, and while you're here Casey," Donatello continued. "What do you think April would like? I was thinking a clothing item, but then I realized as a mutant turtle I don't know much about style...or size for that matter."

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 01:28 PM
((I want for all of us to wait for Aelia to post now.))

Aelia
11-27-2007, 01:46 PM
"I suppose they are pretty good...I did get some money from a selling a few a couple of days ago." Kamejou said bashfully. She listened as Victoria described her home and her family. It was a rather one-sided conversation since Kamejou never really talked all that much and didn't really have companions that talked much either.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 02:28 PM
" Bad, It's Bad! " Said Splinter.
He try again. " Leo, Can you Hear me. " He try to called Leo.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 03:38 PM
((Leo can't hear Splinter because he's not in the lair. He's in the sewer tunnels.))

Marcus grimaced and said "Very well then." He released his control on the chain.

Karai got out of the chain and breathed hard. "Kill.... him..... now...." She said with hatered in her voice.

Marcus smirked and said "Oh but they don't want to do that, my fair ninja lady. They would be throwing away a great friend and oppurtunity. Besides, they wouldn't be able to kill me anyways, I have the upper hand." He looked to Gin and extended his hand. "Let's be partners, Gin, umm I mean Shredder." He waited to see if he would agree with a handshake. "There are strength in numbers, and we are fellow mutants."

Victoria picked up one of Kamejou's comics. "Silver Sentry number one, I have this one too. Although, he's a lion in my world, not a human." She opened the comic and began looking at the pages. "May I buy this from you? It would be a great addition to my collection. Well, that is if I ever return home."

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Splinter stay up and begin look after Leo.

Madara draw her sword. " Yes, Karai. "

Gin take Marcus's handshake. " Friends..."

Madara go to Attack against Marcus.

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 03:44 PM
"Tch, Forget this." Said Raph as walked away.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Splinter walk out from Lair out in sewer tunnels.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Marcus smiled at Gin.

Karai unseathed a katana and ran towards Marcus.

The mutant cat turned to face Madara and Karai, saying "Put away the toys" and used his control over metal to take the swords out of their hands. He made the swords dance around Madara and Karai in a circle.

Then Marcus' ears twitched. "There's someone of interest close by. Bye bye for now. I shall return Shredder." He made the swords around Madara and Karai fall to the floor. "Now to find an exit. Uhh.... I guess the window will have to do." He ran towards the window and leaped through the glass.

Leo saw Splinter and said "Yes, sensei?"

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 03:57 PM
(I wonder where Marcus is going.)

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 03:58 PM
" I have someting at Tell you! Shredder is Back, I have see him in Foot Base! " Said Splinter.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Leo's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "Whaaaaat?! The Shredder's back?! But how?!"

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 04:15 PM
" I don't know...But I have see him..We must tell other about this. " He said

Aelia
11-27-2007, 04:18 PM
"Sure! I have three copies, so I'll be glad to lend you one!" Kamejou replied enthusiastically. She was glad that they had her favorite comic book in Victoria's world, but hearing that was a lion was a little startling. "So...in your world...everyone is a mutant?" she asked.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Victoria replied "Thanks for lending me one. Yes, where I'm from there are only mutants, but we don't usually refer to ourselves a such. I'm assuming that our kind is very rare in this world. Is your sensei a turtle too or....?"

Marcus used his control over metal to 'fly.' He did this by lifting the metal on his gauntlets, belt, shin guards, and helmet. He landed on a roof top and started running, leaping to other buildings. Then he came to the roof where he was near his target. "Hello down there. I would like to have a few words with you." He floated down and landed near Raph on the ground below.

Leo said "Right now we are about to help someone, a turtle, find one of her missing friends. We will have to deal with Shredder afterwards."

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 04:53 PM
(Near shall we bring in Tyra, Child of Marcus?)

Splinter noded. " Okay.."

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 04:55 PM
She looked back over her shoulder, glaring down at the smart-mouthed male turtle. Defiantly she looked forward again, staring at the cityscape in the distance, the chill of winter sending shivers down her spine.

"You simply cannot understand, Raphael, nor any of your brothers." she murmured in a hushed voice, not to be heard by anyone but her own subconscious.

((Really guys, I don't know what to do from here... -_-' ))

Aelia
11-27-2007, 04:57 PM
"No, she isn't. But I don't mind that we don't look alike...she's like a mother to me." Kamejou replied in a sentimental tone.

There was a knock at the door. "Kamejou, did I not tell you that sleep is essential for a young mind?" Ayame asked in a mad tone.

"Uh-oh. She's awake...." Kamejou said worriedly.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 05:51 PM
Victoria whispered "Is it okay for me to be here?" Before Kamejou could reply, she hid under the bed. It was a tight fit under there.

Marcus called to Saziné "I know you're up there. Why don't you come down here with the red masked turtle? I want us to all have a nice conversation. I am mutant, just like you." The cat then stared at Raph.

Aelia
11-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Ayame entered the room. "Who was it you were talking to?" she asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement. "Please do not lie to me, I heard another voice in here." she added.

Kamejou looked under the bed. "Um...she found me out. You can come out now Victoria." she said nervously.

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Marcus used his control over metal to 'fly.' He did this by lifting the metal on his gauntlets, belt, shin guards, and helmet. He landed on a roof top and started running, leaping to other buildings. Then he came to the roof where he was near his target. "Hello down there. I would like to have a few words with you." He floated down and landed near Raph on the ground below.
Raph Jumped at the sudden voice. "What the...Who are you?" He asked Marcus.
Marcus called to Sazine "I know you're up there. Why don't you come down here with the red masked turtle? I want us to all have a nice conversation. I am mutant, just like you." The cat then stared at Raph. "Yeah? What do you want?" He asked.

(Sorry if I'm a bit behind...)

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Saziné's eyes flew open, her emerald optics startled. She hadn't even sensed that someone else was there...and a trained military officer wasn't startled easily.

She gazed apprehensively over the edge, eyes glistening and narrowing as her gaze immediantly happened upon another mutant. However, this one was one of feline blood.

Odd. How did he find them so suddenly.

'A nice conversation?' she thought, brows knitted together in a frustrated seriousness, 'What could we possibly 'talk' about? Anyways, I have apparently angered Raphael. It would not be wise to speak with him now...'

"Whoever you are, state your business quickly for I have things of more importance to attend to." she said rather coldly, her eyes focusing to the side.

Although he was another mutant in an supposed mutant-free world, his presence did not phase her in the least. But why did Leonardo's words affect her so? Perhaps it was due to it being her own species...d*mn hormones.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Victoria slowly came out from under the bed. "Hi.... you're umm.... daughter found me in the city and was kind enough to let me stay here. I don't have anywhere to go, I'm not from this world. I have had a very rough night...."

Marcus replied to both Raph and Saziné "My name is Marcus. I sensed the presence of both of you, I am a little psychic you could say. It's not every day that I find those in my same situation, being a mutant in this cruel world. I would like for all three of us to band together. Great feats can be accomplished by strong people, especially with a great leader, like myself."

He was silent and then said "You don't have any idea what I'm talking about do you? To put it simply, I am offering both of you a very nice shelter, food, and comfort. All you have to do is band together with me."

Marcus still wasn't telling all the details.

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 06:25 PM
"'Band together', you say?" Saziné murmured with mock interest, her eyes suspicious, them boring holes into the feline, "With you as the commander? I apologize, but I do not have time nor the patience for this nonsense..."

Saziné began to walk from the edge.

"Besides, I already have a superior that is more than capable...and she requires my assistance at this moment," she said.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 06:28 PM
Marcus said "What sort of assistance? Perhaps I could help you. I am a cat of many talents."

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 06:39 PM
"Join you? Hah! In your dreams! WHy would I want to go with you when I already have a home!?" Said Raph. He reached to his sides, and pulled out his sais, ready to fight. "And I doubt you would help us. You don't seem to be the type."

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Marcus' orange tail swished and he said "Temper, temper. Calm yourself." He used his control over metal to take Raph's sais and bring them to his own hands. "These are nice, if I do say so myself." He examined the weapons. "Don't be so quick to judge me. So what is it that you and your.... friend is it? What do you need help with?"

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 06:46 PM
"Raphael!" Saziné shouted, jumping onto the ladder and hurrying down it, "Do not do something that you will regret!"

She jumped to the ground and ran over, plaing her hand on his tense shoulder. "He has not done anything wrong... Yet.

She then turned on Marcus. "And as I said before I do not need your help. I also recommend that you hand over the sais quickly if you wish to be treated justly at all."

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 06:52 PM
((I apologize that I kept changing my posts and posting late to begin with...heh... ^_^' ))

Aelia
11-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Ayame sighed, but then smiled. "A friend of my daughter's is a friend of mine. You are welcome in our home." she said kindly. In truth though, she was probably old enough to be Kamejou's grandmother, but she still had the nimbleness and stealth of a person much younger.

Kamejou sighed with relief. She thought Ayame would have been as strict with her as she usually was.

"I'm still upset that she did not consult me first, however." Ayame added, staring at Kamejou disappointedly.

Kamejou cringed a little, knowing she would still get punished.

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Marcus' orange tail swished and he said "Temper, temper. Calm yourself." He used his control over metal to take Raph's sais and bring them to his own hands. "These are nice, if I do say so myself." He examined the weapons. "Don't be so quick to judge me. So what is it that you and your.... friend is it? What do you need help with?"
When Raph's sais were taken away, He said. "What the shell?"

"What do you need help with?"

"That's none of your business!" Said Raph.

He then said to Saziné. "Oh really?"

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Marcus said "You are trying my patience. I so very much want to help you. Give me a chance. Is someone in trouble? In need of help?" He wouldn't give up on finding out.

Victoria replied "Thank you, I appreciate this very much." She paused and then said "You are the first kind human I have met."

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 07:04 PM
In a fit of annoyance, Saziné ripped her hand from his shoulder and stepping away from Raphael, offering him a piercing glare as she did.

"Did I look as if I were speaking to you?" she muttered icily to Raphael, returning her glare to Marcus.

"It is none of your concern, I assure you." she answered smoothly.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 07:12 PM
At this point Marcus was getting angry. He threw Raph's sais at him, the blades not facing forward, so there wasn't much danger. "Here!" The cat turned his back on Saziné and Raph, and crossed his arms. "You don't trust me do you? If you don't want my help, it's your loss."

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 07:13 PM
Raph waited untill Saziné turned, and then said. "Oh, I'm sorry little miss 'Screw you'. I've haven't been around a lot of girls, so I thought I'd talk to you to see what girls thought. And now that I had a taste of what teenage girls are like, I'm glad that I live with my brothers."

Raph caught his sais. "Thanks."

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 07:21 PM
"I am no child."

With one last look at the emotional Raphael, who seemed conceited in his own failures and confusion, Saziné looked to Marcus.

"You must earn my trust, as do I must yours," she said with a serious tone.

With this, she turned away from the two angered males, and walked to the ladder and began to climb. She could think of nothing else more sensible to do than to leave.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Marcus watched Saziné leave and frowned. He then said to Raph "Interesting, you say that you have brothers. I would like to meet them."

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Raph simply said. "No. I don't think I should. You'd probably hurt the or somethin'." He said.

Aelia
11-27-2007, 07:33 PM
"Most humans don't know any better. I blame those horrid monster movies my daughter likes to watch." Ayame said, followed by a disdainful sigh.

"They really aren't that bad, in fact 'The Monster from the 9th Dimension' is a classic!" Kamejou explained, causing Ayame to smack her forehead in frustration. They differed in personality, but loved each other just the same. Like any other parent and child.

cowabunga14
11-27-2007, 07:33 PM
"It shouldn't take too long," Don said as he stepped into the lair and walked towards his room. "I was actually messing with something similar, figured it would be useful if any one of us got captured."

"Oh, and while you're here Casey," Donatello continued. "What do you think April would like? I was thinking a clothing item, but then I realized as a mutant turtle I don't know much about style...or size for that matter."
"Well," Casey said, "I think she is in need of some new pants and a jacket. I believe her waist size is thirty and her inseam is thirty-four. For the jacket, I'd get her a medium or large. Maybe a scarf, if you want."

He sat down and started to wrap some presents. "I already did most of my shopping," he said.

Mikey looked at Marcus and said, "I don't think I know you."

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 07:42 PM
Raph jumped at the sound of Mikey's voice. He turned to Mikey and said. "And you don't need to know him. Mikey, please go back inside. And don't come out." He said.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Marcus was surprised to see another turtle. He said to Mikey "The name's Marcus. Your brother here is way too protective, and quite angry. I feel insulted by the way he treats me. I wanted to help him and this turtle girl, before she left she said her 'superior' needed assistance. Do you know anything about this?"

Victoria smiled at this. She said "I have never seen a monster movie before. I really haven't been interested in them." She then took out the ink pen with the crystal. "Kamejou, may I have a blank piece of sketch paper?"

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Raph looked back at Marcus, and said. "Shut up! YOu ain't gonna get nothin out of us. WHy don't you go cralw back up that hole you came through and leave us alone."

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 08:59 PM
"That does it!" Marcus glared and punched Raph in the face. Then eight shuriken from the cat's belt floated in the air and began moving around rapidly. "I will slice you into ribbons, you fool!"

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Saziné heard angry shouts from the place she had once been, but she did not have the desire nor the courage to return. She had a mission and it was going to be completed successfully and without complication...

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 09:12 PM
Raph stumbled back from the punch, and whipped out his sais, and fought The shuriken. He held his sais tightly so hopefully they wouldn't be taken away again. "Mikey! Warn the others!" He yelled.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Marcus saw a manhole cover nearby, and used his control over metal to pick up the cover. "You are about to enter a world of pain that you have never felt before!" He used his power to throw the cover at Raph, aiming for his head. It was moving very fast.

-Savannah-
11-27-2007, 09:16 PM
((Hm...what should Saziné do know? Find Victoria, I suppose?))

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 09:20 PM
((Yeah, I guess Saziné could get lucky and somehow find Victoria in the apartment building she's at. Or she could return to the sewers where Leo waits.))

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 09:28 PM
((YOu and Aelia could make a little plot of how your character finds Victoria?))

"Hah! You're all talk! Whatever you're plannin' ain't gonna work." Said Raph. That's when the manhole cover hit him. As soon as it hit, his eyes widened with pain. He instantly dropped his sais, and grabbed the back of his head. His vision became blurly, and then he lost consciousness.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Marcus picked up Raph and slung him over his shoulder. "You lose." He then started walking towards his base.

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 10:28 PM
After four hours, Raph awoke. His head still pounding from the impact of whatever it was that hit him. He had a BIG headache. He felt something wet on the back of his head. He had a nasty gash.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Marcus had used chains to tie Raph to a chair at his base. "Welcome to my underground lair, Raph." He smirked at him. "No really, we are underground, very far down. You got a phone call while you were sleeping, your cell's caller ID said it was from someone named Leo. I assume that's one of your brothers. He kept saying 'Raph, Raph, can you hear me.' I didn't say a word and hung up the phone. Then I crushed it in case it could be tracked here."

The cat held up the remains of the crushed shell cell. "I bet you wish you had these right about now" he said and twirled Raph's sais. "Hahahahaha!"

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Raph's vision began to clear. He focused on Marcus and the destroyed Shell Cell. His eyes widened with shock. He tried to speak, but he had a gag over his mouth.

Fang Wolf
11-28-2007, 03:18 AM
(Can Tyra, Child of Marcus bring in here in underground lair, Thundercleese??)

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 11:29 AM
((Yes, that's fine.))

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-28-2007, 11:44 AM
"Well," Casey said, "I think she is in need of some new pants and a jacket. I believe her waist size is thirty and her inseam is thirty-four. For the jacket, I'd get her a medium or large. Maybe a scarf, if you want."

He sat down and started to wrap some presents. "I already did most of my shopping," he said.

"Thanks a lot man," Donatello said to Casey. "Even if I can whip up mechanical things for the guys, I didn't want to make any estimates without some data. I mean, I didn't want to get her something too big and have her think that I think she's fat or something. Or get her something too small and make her think that I'm dropping hints that she's too fat. Now that I mention it...is there anything I should avoid because she thinks it makes her look fat? I guess I'm a little nervous about it, I just want to show that if I can do something like whip up a tracking device I can shop for a girl too."

"Anyway..." Donatello continued. "This shouldn't be too much longer. Just gotta connect some wires here...and find that darn battery."

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Leo ran into the lair and said "Raph's missing. I called his shell cell, someone answered, but they didn't say anything. He's been gone for a long time too. Someone may have captured him. That tracking device is going to come in very handy."

Marcus took the gag out of Raph's mouth. The cat said to him "I don't like it when people keep information from me. Tell me everything you know about that girl turtle's superior she spoke of and what kind of assistance she needed. I also want to know who that turtle is. If you don't want to tell, I may have to pay one of your human friends a visit, a Miss April O'Neil."

The cat found April's name when he went through the contacts list on the shell cell before he destroyed it.

Magdolin
11-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Raph thought a sec. "If I tell him, he might go after them. And If I don't tell him, April might get hurt. Guess I got no choice." "Alright...She said that all that she could explain without dishonoring her orders is that a precious successor and possible superior has accidentally been transported here to our world. She said that her father had requested her specifically to retrieve her and bring her back safely. And since that this is such a big city, she didn't have the resources avaliable to find her quickly enough. So she asked for us to help her." Raph didn't want to giv in, but he couldn't let April ger hurt.

Fang Wolf
11-28-2007, 01:01 PM
" Hey, Father. " Said Young Cat Girl's Voice.
Out come Tyra, She have rifle in her hand.

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Marcus said "Very interesting indeed. Another world? Sounds.... exciting." He walked away from Raph and said "Well, I'm off to find this 'precious successor', see you later."

On his way to the elevator, the cat said to his daughter "I will be gone for a little bit, guard this turtle. It's very important that he doesn't escape." He then boarded the elevator, leaving his underground lair.

Fang Wolf
11-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Tyra Noded. " Okay.." She Turn to Turtles. "

Magdolin
11-28-2007, 02:50 PM
"Dang it! Now he's gonna go after them, I have no way to contact Leo, And I'm stuck here untill they figure it out!" THought Raph as fumed on the inside. "This sucks..."

Aelia
11-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Victoria smiled at this. She said "I have never seen a monster movie before. I really haven't been interested in them." She then took out the ink pen with the crystal. "Kamejou, may I have a blank piece of sketch paper?"

"Oh...yeah! Hold on a moment!" Kamejou replied. She rummaged through her sketching paper, and finally managed to bring out a blank sheet of paper. She handed it to Victoria. "Will this do?" she asked.

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Leo ran into the lair and said "Raph's missing. I called his shell cell, someone answered, but they didn't say anything. He's been gone for a long time too. Someone may have captured him. That tracking device is going to come in very handy."

"Now we got two people...er humanoid reptiles, to locate? Okay, this should be able to do it, just need one more minute," Donatello said, putting one last piece into the device and closing the cover over some wiring.

"Okay, keep your fingers crossed," Donatello said as he turned on the tracking device. "Okay, let's go. Guess we'll have to discuss what April thinks is or isn't flattering for her figure leter, Casey. Hopefully we get that chance before the Christmas shopping season comes to a close."

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 06:09 PM
Leo cheered "Alright Donnie! I knew you could do it." He gave his brother a pat on the shell. The blue masked turtle looked at the tracking device's screen. "So this is pretty much like following a map." He noticed a few blinking green dots. "Okay, so these two dots here must be us, and one of these must be Mikey, and then there's four more..... So that acounts for Raph, Sazine, the missing superior she spoke of, and..... who would be the other one? I guess this means there's another turtle we dont know about." This surprised him.

Victoria took the paper and replied "Yes, this will work. Thanks." She drew the out line of a person, then said "What does Santa Claus look like in this world? In mine he's an elderly rat with a beard."

Aelia
11-28-2007, 07:09 PM
"Well, he's an old fat guy, with a white beard, rosey cheeks...um...oh right, he wears a red coat, big boots, and a hat to match. According to a book I read, alot of countries have different variations of his appearance, and different names too...but I don't know much about those." Kamejou explained, a smile on her face. She knew Santa Claus did not exist, but the thought was pleasant.

Magdolin
11-28-2007, 08:14 PM
"There's gotta be a way to get these chains off. I can't just sit here. I bet Leo, Mikey, don, and even Casey are lookin' for me. What if Marcus is keepin' me here for bait, to lure them to his base so he can capture us all? And I can't do anything about it." THought Raph.

Once Andrew and Roksana were home, They locked the front door, and sat on the couch for a bit.

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Victoria continued drawing, following Kamejou's description of Santa Claus. "Old fat guy.... white beard.... okay.... and a hat. There, what do you think?" She smiled and showed the drawing to Kamejou. "I know it's not the best, but I think it's pretty good." That's then the outline of the drawing started glowing blue.

The turtle girl dropped the paper and it fluttered to the floor. "Ummm..... This isn't normal." She said.

The drawing then left the page, grew in size, and colorized to have a red suit, green gloves, and everything else about the jolly old man. Santa Claus was now real and standing in the room with Victoria and Kamejou. "HoHoHo! Hello, it's nice to meet both of you. I'm Santa Claus and what are your names?" He smiled warmly.

Victoria's jaw dropped and her eyes widened. This was unreal. She was speachless. "Ummm.... Ummm...."

Aelia
11-28-2007, 09:20 PM
"Uh...I...Uh...S-Santa...He's...." Kamejou stuttered. It was quite a shock to see the big man himself, after long ago convincing herself that he did not exist. She couldn't even say her own name.

Ayame sighed and spoke for the two. "These two are Kamejou and Victoria. My name is Ayame. A pleasure to meet you, Santa Claus." she said politely. Indeed this was a strange event...something had brought that picture Victoria drew alive...but what? The pen? Unlikely, but...likely.

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Santa Claus walked towards Ayame and extended his hand. "It's very nice to meet you too, Ayame." He smiled and then looked back at Victoria and Kamejou. "Now, what does everyone want for Christmas?"

Victoria said "It's an honor to meet you Santa. What I would really like for Christmas is to return home to my world. Although, I don't want to leave my new friends." She looked to Kamejou, then to Ayame.

Magdolin
11-28-2007, 09:57 PM
Roksana stood up from the couch as the phone began to ring. She walked over and picked it up. "Hello?" After a few minutes of silence, She then said. "Alright. I'll be right there." She then hung up the phone. "Who was that honey?" Asked Andrew. "The Hospital." Roksana replied. "What'd they want?" Andrew asked. "I need to go help with a patient." She said. "Oh. okay. I guess I'll just watch a little TV, and then go to bed, so I can go to work." Said Andrew. Roksana smiled, and headed over to the door. She unlocked it, and stepped out, shutting the door behind her and locking it. Then she began to make her way to The Hospital.

((That's where she works.))

Raph struggled against his chains. He then got an idea. He put his feet into a comfortable position on the floor, leaned over enough so he could stand. He was now in a hunched position, with the chair on his shell. He turned, so the chair was facing the wall. He then ran backwards, and smashed the chair againgst the wall. The chair broke. Now he could stand right. Though he still had a piece of the back of the chair attached with a few chains holding it. He then said to Tyra. "Tell your master I said I didn't want to be a part of his plans anymore." With that, he turned, and ran over to the door, kicked it open, and ran out of the room.

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 10:36 PM
There was a knock at Kamejou's bedroom window. Standing outside was Marcus. The mutant cat crossed his arms, waiting for someone to open the window.

Victoria looked to the window, seeing the mutant cat in the jumpsuit, cape, and helmet. She raised an eyeridge.

Marcus said in a firm voice, through the glass "I wish to speak with all of you, especially the one known as the successor. It's cold outside, so open the window and let me in. As you can see, I am mutant just like you." The cat found it very odd to see Santa Claus in the room.

Victoria said to herself "The successor? Is he talking about me?"

Magdolin
11-28-2007, 10:45 PM
As Raph ran through the halls of Marcus' base, he said to himself. "I gotta get home!"

Fang Wolf
11-29-2007, 12:49 AM
Tyra sit down and look to Raph.

Madara sit down and Rest.
Gin walk to Window. " Hmm.."
Cin look to him. " What is it, Shredder or Gin?

Magdolin
11-29-2007, 04:04 PM
Raph stopped in front of two hallways that were different. "Great! Where do I go from here??? If I don't get outta here soon, my bros and Saziné are gonna get hurt. Ah, shell, I'll take the right." He ran into the right hall, and said. "Please let this be the right way.."

cowabunga14
11-29-2007, 08:05 PM
((Gotta catch up...))
"Thanks a lot man," Donatello said to Casey. "Even if I can whip up mechanical things for the guys, I didn't want to make any estimates without some data. I mean, I didn't want to get her something too big and have her think that I think she's fat or something. Or get her something too small and make her think that I'm dropping hints that she's too fat. Now that I mention it...is there anything I should avoid because she thinks it makes her look fat? I guess I'm a little nervous about it, I just want to show that if I can do something like whip up a tracking device I can shop for a girl too."

"Anyway..." Donatello continued. "This shouldn't be too much longer. Just gotta connect some wires here...and find that darn battery."
"I don't think there's anything that'll make her look too fat," Casey replied. "I wouldn't worry about it if I were you."
"Now we got two people...er humanoid reptiles, to locate? Okay, this should be able to do it, just need one more minute," Donatello said, putting one last piece into the device and closing the cover over some wiring.

"Okay, keep your fingers crossed," Donatello said as he turned on the tracking device. "Okay, let's go. Guess we'll have to discuss what April thinks is or isn't flattering for her figure leter, Casey. Hopefully we get that chance before the Christmas shopping season comes to a close."
"Alright, take your time," he said. "If you want me to come with, that's fine."

Mikey started to locate his brother; he searched every nook and cranny while walking in the sewers. "Raph!" he exclaimed. "Where did you go? Are you okay?" He was in deep concern for his brother.

Aelia
11-29-2007, 09:06 PM
There was a knock at Kamejou's bedroom window. Standing outside was Marcus. The mutant cat crossed his arms, waiting for someone to open the window.

Victoria looked to the window, seeing the mutant cat in the jumpsuit, cape, and helmet. She raised an eyeridge.

Marcus said in a firm voice, through the glass "I wish to speak with all of you, especially the one known as the successor. It's cold outside, so open the window and let me in. As you can see, I am mutant just like you." The cat found it very odd to see Santa Claus in the room.

Victoria said to herself "The successor? Is he talking about me?"

"Um, okay then." Kameou replied, walking towards the window to open it. She did exactly trust this guy, but it really was cold outside. She couldn't just let him freeze out there. She opened the window carefully, and moved aside for the catlike creature to come in.

Ayame made no immediate response, though she did eye the mutant cat very closely.

Toonami Tom
11-29-2007, 09:41 PM
The cat entered the room through the window. "Thank you, young lady." He said to Kamejou. He then said "I'm looking for all the mutants I can find. Our kind is mistreated in this world. That's why it's important that we all band together. The main reason I'm here is because of...." He looked at Victoria and finished his sentence "You."

Victoria said to him "I don't know you. Why are you here because of me?"

Marcus replied "I was told that you were missing in this unfamiliar world and that you needed assistance."

The turtle girl's eyes widened. How did this stranger know this? She said "Yes, that's true. Umm.... thank you for caring about me...." She didn't trust the cat at all.

Marcus then said "You don't seem like you really appreicate this. Anyways, tell me about your world."

Victoria replied "First of all, I want you to tell me who told you about my situation."

Marcus smirked, then lied "Another turtle, a female. She was in quite a hurry to find you. I didn't catch her name."

This suprised Victoria. The first person she thought of was Saziné. She must have come here on a rescue mission. "Why didn't she come with you?" The turtle girl asked.

Marcus lied "She thought it would be better if we took differnet paths, that way we might find you faster."

Victoria replied "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think you're lying to me."

Marcus said "Clever girl. I was lying to you. So here's the deal, my plans are to recruit an army of mutants and take over the world. I want mutants to be libirated and live freely, and the only way for that to happen is by using force. Now, I want you to come with me. You are the key to me going to your world and finding mutants to join my cause. Follow me back to my lair. If you refuse I will have to make you come with me, and I really don't want to do that."

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 12:34 AM
All this running was making Raph's head pound more than it was to begin with. He just had to get home! Raph ran into another hallway that had....an elevator? He walked to it, and said. "I wonder where this goes. I guess there's only one way to find out." He turned so his shell faced the wall. He then moved his hand around for the button on the elevator. "Ah, There we go." He found the button and pushed it. "I really need to get the rest of these chains off..." When the elevator door opened, Raph turned back around, and walked into the elevator. Once inside, Raph turned once again so he could find the up button. Once he did, the elevator doors shut. He then leaned his head against the wall of the elevator, and sighed. "I can't wait to go back to the lair..."

Fang Wolf
11-30-2007, 03:13 AM
Gin smile. " You can called me Gin, Madara.."

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 12:29 PM
When the elevator arrived, the doors opened, and Raph stepped out. "A candy store? Oh well, at least I'm back on the streets."

Aelia
11-30-2007, 03:25 PM
The cat entered the room through the window. "Thank you, young lady." He said to Kamejou. He then said "I'm looking for all the mutants I can find. Our kind is mistreated in this world. That's why it's important that we all band together. The main reason I'm here is because of...." He looked at Victoria and finished his sentence "You."

Victoria said to him "I don't know you. Why are you here because of me?"

Marcus replied "I was told that you were missing in this unfamiliar world and that you needed assistance."

The turtle girl's eyes widened. How did this stranger know this? She said "Yes, that's true. Umm.... thank you for caring about me...." She didn't trust the cat at all.

Marcus then said "You don't seem like you really appreicate this. Anyways, tell me about your world."

Victoria replied "First of all, I want you to tell me who told you about my situation."

Marcus smirked, then lied "Another turtle, a female. She was in quite a hurry to find you. I didn't catch her name."

This suprised Victoria. The first person she thought of was Saziné. She must have come here on a rescue mission. "Why didn't she come with you?" The turtle girl asked.

Marcus lied "She thought it would be better if we took differnet paths, that way we might find you faster."

Victoria replied "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think you're lying to me."

Marcus said "Clever girl. I was lying to you. So here's the deal, my plans are to recruit an army of mutants and take over the world. I want mutants to be libirated and live freely, and the only way for that to happen is by using force. Now, I want you to come with me. You are the key to me going to your world and finding mutants to join my cause. Follow me back to my lair. If you refuse I will have to make you come with me, and I really don't want to do that."

Kamejou was about to say something, when Ayame tapped her cane on the wooden floor. That was a sign that she was displeased...possibly angry. Yet, the old woman still kept a straight face, as she always had. "I do not appreciate such tidings of war in my household. Especially when they involve a friend. " she said coldly to Marcus.

Kamejou blinked, surprised that Ayame would defend a girl they had met not long before this Marcus-guy had shown up.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Marcus replied to Ayame "Oh but I'm sure you would appreciate 'such tidings', if the situation was the other way around. You don't know what it's like to be thought of as a freak. I will make your kind suffers, I will destroy every last one of them. My wife was killed by the government and it was an unporvoked attack I asure you."

The cat then looked to Kamejou. "I don't wish to harm you or the other turtle here. Come with me now and leave this human. You will have a...." before he could finish, Victoria took out her staff and blasted a freeze ray at him.

Marcus dodged the blast and the window was frozen instead.

Aelia
11-30-2007, 03:56 PM
Kamejou's eyes narrowed angrily at Marcus. "A better life? I'm happy right where I am, even if I am a freak of nature. Yes, human cruelty left me with a crack down the middle of my shell, and emotional scars, but it was human kindness that also saved me from dying a cold and lonely death on the streets of New York." she explained. "The kindness expressed by this woman whom I treat as if she were my mother." she added, looking towards Ayame. Her facial features softened a bit. That was a load off her shell. She had never really talked much about how she was almost killed by a group of children, mostly because she didn't remember much except for the pain, the laughing, and the strong feminine voice of justice.

(OOC: Blargh. This is cheesy.)

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Marcus said "Fine, but this doesn't change anything. I will spare your life, human, when I take over the world. As for the rest of your kind, they shall be doomed." He used his power over metal to bring Victoria's staff to him. "A powerful weapon you have here. You should just hope that I don't kill you with it."

Victoria blinked a few times, surprised that Marcus was able to make the weapon leave her grip and fly through the air.

cowabunga14
11-30-2007, 07:22 PM
((I'll be in San Francisco for pretty much the whole day tomorrow, which means I'm probably not gonna be able to post. Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up.))

Mikey kept searching for his brother. "I wonder where he could be," he said.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 07:25 PM
Victoria ran towards Marcus. "Give me back my staff and leave us alone!"

Marcus said "Here you go!" He used his power to make the staff fly towards Victoria, bashing her in the face. Then he made the staff come back around, hitting her in the back of the head. She fell to the floor.

Marcus grinned evily. "Do want some more?"

The turtle girl was feeling dazed. She covered her face with her hands.

Aelia
11-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Kamejou reached into the bag on her right leg. She quickly took out a handful of blinding powder and threw it at Marcus's eyes. She hoped that her aim was still good.

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Raph finally got the candy store door open. "Finally! Now to go home!" Raph ran out of the candy store, and started to head home. Just as he did, he bumped into a woman. "Sorry..." Said Raph. "No, it's okay sir." Said the woman. She then looked at the chains wrapped around chest and arms. "Are you alright? What happened? And why are these chains on you?" She asked. For some reason Raph felt that it was okay to tell her. Something about this woman made him feel like everything was going to be okay. "I...I was kiddnapped by this guy...he knocked me out, and when I woke up a little later, I was tied to a chair with these chains. I just got outta there." He said. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" Said the woman. "And I REALLY need to get home. Oh! And I have a quick question: Who are you?" Said Raph. "My name's Roksana. And you are?" "Raphael." "Why don't you come with me to my house so you can rest for a bit." Said Roksana. "Alright. I can't stay too long though." Said Raph. "Okay." Said Roksana. "First, let me get these chains of you."

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Marcus dropped the staff and put his hands over his eyes, yelling "Ahhhh! My eyes! What did you do to me?! You witch!"

Victioria stood up, still feeling a little dazed. She approached Marcus and picked up her staff, then used it to freeze him while he was distracted. The cat looked like an ice sculpture.

The turtle girl put a hand on her head, walked to Kamejou's bed, and sat down. "I feel kind of dazed, but I'm alright. Marcus is really mean, especially for someone who wanted mutants to 'band together'." She rolled her eyes. The turtle then looked at the frozen cat. "He will die if he stays that way for too long. What should we do? I really don't want anyone to die.... but as you know, he's way too dangerous to unfreeze."

Aelia
11-30-2007, 11:20 PM
"...I don't know. Maybe we can like....put him in a cell or a cage. But we don't have anything like that." Kamejou said, weighing her options. She didn't want to leave him frozen either...but he was way too dangerous to unfreeze. There wasn't much of an in-between.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Victoria then got an idea. "Hey I know what to do. We could draw something with the ink pen." She picked up the pen with the crystal and handed it to Kamejou. "You're better at drawing and I'm really not sure what would be the best option here."

Aelia
11-30-2007, 11:50 PM
Kamejou took the pen, and a blank piece of paper and quickly drew a cage with iron bars, and a pair of keys. It quickly materialized in her room. "Wow, this pen is great." Kamejou remarked, observing her perfectly drawn cage.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Victoria said "Yes, it's very amazing. Okay, now put him inside. Here we go...." She nervously used the heat ray setting and unfroze Marcus.

"Ahhhh! What did you do to my eyes?!" He continued on.

The turtle girl ran over to the cat and shoved him into the cage. She then slammed it shut.

Fang Wolf
12-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Gin sit down on Throne.." Hmm..."

Toonami Tom
12-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Marcus blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes. The blinding powder had worn off. He began laughing evily from inside the cage. "Fools.... don't you know that this cage can not contain someone as powerful and great as me? For I am Marcus, master of metal!" The cage bars began bending outward.

Victoria's eyes widned "Oh no...." She aimed her staff at the cat. The turtle girl was about to press the freeze button.

Marcus said "Wait! Don't freeze me! How about this, I will leave now and never bother you again."

Victoria didn't trust Marcus. He was probably lying to her again, but the female turtle didn't want to deal with him anymore. She said to him in a firm voice "Okay, now leave."

Marcus left the cage with the bent bars and stopped at the window that was frozen over from earlier.

The turtle girl sighed and unfroze the window.

Marcus opened the window and left. "All of you are a lost cause!" He called to them.

Victoria closed the window afterwards so that the cold air wouldn't come in. "I hope he doesn't come back."

Magdolin
12-01-2007, 01:43 AM
After Roksana finally got the chains off of Raph, She stepped back a little so he could stretch. "Ahh, that's much better." Said Raph. "I'm glad." Said Roksana. "I guess I'll go to your house so I can rest my legs a little. I've been runnin' for quite a while." Raph said. "Alright." Said Roksana. She turned, and headed to her house. Raph followed.

Aelia
12-01-2007, 12:32 PM
"Maybe I should have drawn a wooden cage." Kamejou said, a little ashamed that she hadn't taken his control over metal into consideration.

"Tis not your fault, child." Ayame said reassuringly to Kamejou.

Fang Wolf
12-02-2007, 08:33 AM
(It's Turles & co in Lair.)

Toonami Tom
12-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Victoria yawned. "It's very late, I think I will get some sleep." She paused, then said "Where would be a good place to sleep? I don't want to take your bed. We could share it though." She shrugged her shoulders.

Marcus arrived at his base and entered the large room where he thought Raph was being held captive. "Where is the turtle?!" he asked Tyra.

((Leo and Donnie are in the lair.))

Fang Wolf
12-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Splinter said to Leo: What shall we do with Shredder? He is back..We must stop him again.

Tyra said: He flee!

Toonami Tom
12-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Marcus said "You were suppose to make sure that didn't happen! I will find him, while you guard the base." He then stared at her and said "I can't stay mad at you." The cat gave her a hug. "I will be back, just make sure that you keep our home safe."

Leo said "I'm not sure sensei. What do you think we should do?"

Fang Wolf
12-02-2007, 01:09 PM
" Okay, Father, I stay here and Guard Base.." She said Hug her father Back.

" Hmmm...Fight and Take him down..." Said Splinter.

cowabunga14
12-02-2007, 05:28 PM
"Ah, forget it," Mikey said, beginning to get discouraged. "If Raph went somewhere else, I don't see why I sould have to keep looking for him." He made his way back to the lair.

Mr._Mutant_Man
12-02-2007, 07:11 PM
((Leo and Donnie are in the lair.))

"Okay Leo, I got a hunch that this one over here might be Raph," said Donatello pointing to the device he created. "Let's get to it, as confident as Raphael is, he's probably overwhelmed. There might not be any time to waste!"

Aelia
12-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Victoria yawned. "It's very late, I think I will get some sleep." She paused, then said "Where would be a good place to sleep? I don't want to take your bed. We could share it though." She shrugged her shoulders.

"It's a pretty decent sized bed, so I suppose we could share it. Besides, the couch is being fixed right now." Kamejou replied. She didn't mind sharing her bed as is was twin sized, and though the mattress was old and a bit lumpy, it was in no need of a replacement.

Magdolin
12-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Roksana unlocked the front door, and opened it. Her husband, Andrew had already gone to bed. "Okay, come in." She said. Raph came inside. "We should be kind of quiet. My husband's sleeping." She said to Raph. "Don't worry, I'll be quiet." Said Raph. Roksana noticed the gash on Raph's head. "Oh my!" What?" "Let me take care of that wound on your head." Roksana left to go get some bandages. Raph went to the door, and locked it again. Then he went over the couch and sat down. It felt good to get off his feet. Roksana came back with the bandages. She went behind the couch where raph was, and began to put on the bandages around his wound.

Toonami Tom
12-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Victoria replied "Alright. Thank you for letting me share the bed, Kamejou." She layed down and covered up. It wasn't the most comfortable bed, but it was pretty good. She smiled and said "You should get some sleep too."

Leo said "Right, we must find Raph as soon as we can." He headed for the lair's exit and turned back to Splinter, saying "Sensei, we will defeat the Shredder after we find Raph and the other missing person." The blue masked turtle left the lair and headed for the surface.

Marcus used his ability to sense people to find Raph's location. He approached Roksana's home, hid behind a bush, and looked in the window. There he saw the human helping the red masked turtle. "She's being nice to him, tending to his needs." The cat said to himself. "But she's human and he's a turtle. And those girl turtles had shelter in that other human woman's apartment. I guess that.... not all humans mistreat mutants."

Aelia
12-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Kamejou joined Veronica. It was already getting to be a close relationship as they were sharing the same bed. For some reason, she was reminded of when she was smaller, when she and Ayame shared a bed. It was a good memory, even with how simplistic and common it was. Alot of young children slept with their parents until they were old enough to know there weren't any monsters in the closet. Or in Kamejou case, a teenager with a crowbar. "Goodnight." she said to Veronica.

"I must retire as well, I will see you both in the morning." Ayame said with a smile. She opened the door quietly and left. The sound of her small feet on the creaky wooden floor was grating on the ear, yet somehow soothing.

Mr._Mutant_Man
12-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Leo said "Right, we must find Raph as soon as we can." He headed for the lair's exit and turned back to Splinter, saying "Sensei, we will defeat the Shredder after we find Raph and the other missing person." The blue masked turtle left the lair and headed for the surface.

Donatello did his best to keep up with his brother. "I sure hope we can defeat the Shredder rather quickly this time around," Donatello said. "I do not mean to underestimate the walking can opener or anything, but there are only so many shopping days left, and I kinda want to impress April. She's been a great friend to us, and it would be cool to know I could shop for a human."

Magdolin
12-02-2007, 11:46 PM
"Okay. I'm done." Said Roksana. She sat down next to Raph on the couch, and sighed. "What's wrong?" Asked Raph. "Oh, nothing. I'm sorry the house isn't really clean. I do try to pick it up a little, but there's only so much I can do." Said Roksana. Raph was silent for a moment. "What do you mean?" Asked Raph. He was kind of curious. "Oh, well you see, I'm going to be a mother soon, and so I don't want to move too much. And I also work as a doctor." She repiled. "Does that mean your..." Said Raph. His voice trailed off. "Yes." Repiled Roksana. "Wow...Oh, and don't worry about the cleanin'. My room's a bit of a mess too. Oh! And thanks for taking care of me."Said Raph. Your welcome." Roksana repiled. "I made some cookies a little while ago. Would you like some? I think there's enough for you to take to your brothers." Sure." Said Raph. "Alright." Roksana started to get up. "Oh no I'll get 'em." Said Raph. "Oh, It's okay." "No, it's not. I don't want to make you do to much." Roksana sighed. "Alright." She sat back down. Raph went into the kitchen and saw the pan of cookies. He picked up a couple. "The milk's in the fridge on the top shelf." Said Roksana. "Okay." Said Raph. He pulled out the milk. "And the glasses are in the cabinet beside the fridge." Roksana said. "Alright." Raph opened the cabinet, and got out a glass. He poured the milk into it, and put away the milk. He then picked up his glass of milk, and went back into the living room. He sat down on he couch. "Thanks again." He said. Roksana smiled. "No need to thank me Sweetie." She said.

Fang Wolf
12-03-2007, 03:52 AM
(I Wonder If I can Get new Chars in PRG, Her Profile: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=574486&postcount=279
She is Friend to Splinter. :D)

" Okay, My Son.." He said.
He look after Leo.

Gin look to his Sharp Blade.
Madara bow and says: You come be Great Leader on The Foot! "

Toonami Tom
12-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Donatello did his best to keep up with his brother. "I sure hope we can defeat the Shredder rather quickly this time around," Donatello said. "I do not mean to underestimate the walking can opener or anything, but there are only so many shopping days left, and I kinda want to impress April. She's been a great friend to us, and it would be cool to know I could shop for a human."

Leo said "Me too, I wouldn't want ol' Shred Head to mess up our Christmas. Just between me and you, I doubt he's actually back. It's probably someone else that has taken over for him. I mean, the utroms sent him far, far away into space. Oh, and for Christmas shopping, we don't have much time left. Tomorrow is the 24th. I'm sure you will do fine shopping for April." He smiled.

Following the tracking device, Leo stopped when he came to a house. "Okay, I think this is where Raph is. He's probably being held captive."

Marcus knocked on the front door of the house.

Leo whispered "Hey Donnie, look it's a mutant cat."

"Goodnight" replied Victoria and soon she was asleep.

Magdolin
12-03-2007, 01:17 PM
"Who could that be?" Wondered Roksana. "I'll get it." Said Raph. He stood up from the couch, and walked over to the door, and opened it. He saw Marcus. "What are you doin' here!?" He asked.

Toonami Tom
12-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Marcus replied "I was looking for you. I was wondering if perhaps you would..... forgive me for what I did earlier....." This was hard for the cat to say, but he said it anyways. "I was wrong."

Leo whispered to Donnie "It's Raph. He seems to be okay, but his head is wrapped up."

Magdolin
12-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Raph was silent a minute. "Well, I guess I can't stay mad at you or have a grudge against you. Your apology.....Is accepted. So, Are we cool?"

Roksana came over to door. "Raph is everything alright?" She asked. "Yeah." Raph repiled.

Toonami Tom
12-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Marcus put a furry, orange hand to his chin for a moment, then said "Yes, all is well." He smiled and walked into the house. The cat then looked to the woman. "Hello, my name is Marcus" he said to Roksana and extended his hand.

Leo left his hiding place and called "Hey Raph! We were worried about you. So who are these people? And what happened to your head?"

Fang Wolf
12-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Madara sit down and look on Gin.

Magdolin
12-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Marcus put a furry, orange hand to his chin for a moment, then said "Yes, all is well." He smiled and walked into the house. The cat then looked to the woman. "Hello, my name is Marcus" he said to Roksana and extended his hand.

Leo left his hiding place and called "Hey Raph! We were worried about you. So who are these people? And what happened to your head?"

Raph smiled. Roksana Shook his hand. "I'm Roksana. Nice to meet you." She said.

Raph was just about to close the door when he heard Leo's voice. "Leo!?" He ran out of the house and hugged his brother. "I'm fine. Roksana took care of me. And that orange cat there is Marcus." He said.

Toonami Tom
12-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Leo hugged Raph and said "I'm glad everything is great." He then asked "Do you know where Sazine is?"

Marcus replied to Roksana "It's nice to meet you too. You have a very nice home." He noticed the glass of milk in the living room. It looked very good to the cat. (:D)

Magdolin
12-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Raph replied. "No...I don't. I'm sorry, I went to calm her down, and I ended up gettin' all angry, and she left. I have no clue to where she ran off to..." He looked down.

Roksana smiled. She went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of milk for Marcus. She handed it to him.

((introducing my updated fan character Luna. Here's her Profile.
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=574492&postcount=280))

"Guys! Oh, I'm so glad to you!"

"Huh? I can't beileve it! Luna!" Said Raph. The human girl smiled. "Where were you!? We hadn't heard from you in six years! And that would make you like-" "Twenty two" Luna finished. "I left New York City to learn new magic."

Mr._Mutant_Man
12-03-2007, 03:07 PM
"So does this mean no Shredder?" Donatello asked. "That's a relief."

cowabunga14
12-03-2007, 08:56 PM
"So does this mean no Shredder?" Donatello asked. "That's a relief."
"It's been a while seen we've seen him," Casey said. "I am also relieved that we won't have to deal with him."

Mikey arrived in the lair and sat down.

Toonami Tom
12-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Marcus gladly took the glass of milk. "Thank you!" The cat grinned and then began drinking the milk. "Mmm, it's so good."

Leo said "Luna! This is a nice surprise. How are you?"

((I would like to 'fast forward' the RPG a few hours to morning. We can say that the TMNT and friends spent the night at Roksana's house.))