PDA

View Full Version : TMNT/Threads of Fate

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 01:52 AM
Storyline:

Donatello has made the time machine that he has always wanted. And wants to show it to his brothers. But when he does, Mikey messes with the knobs while Don makes a few more adjustments, and accidentally transports them back to the time where there was magic, princesses, and relics. When Mint and Rue team up with the turtles, can all of them beat Valen?

(This takes place during the 2k3 series, and also takes place in the events of Threads of Fate. Fan characters are allowed. But maybe no more than two or four. an just in case, here's the link for everthing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threads_of_Fate#Rue)

(I will be playing as Rue, Raphael, Valen, Fancy Mel, Wylaf, Psycho Master, Klaus, Belle, Duke, and Elena.)

Characters:

Leonardo: Thundercleese
Raphael: Kyo
Michelangelo: Cowabunga14
Donatello:
Splinter:Felina Feral
Casey Jones: Cowabunga14

Rue: Kyo
Mint:
Elena: Kyo
Klaus: Kyo
Mira:
Prima Doll:
Doll Master (Ruecian):
Psycho Master (Karwyn): Kyo
Mode Master (Kirielle) : Kyo
Trap Master (Narcius):
Belle: Kyo
Duke: Kyo
Rod:
Maya:
Valen: Kyo
Fancy Mel: Kyo
Wylaf: Kyo (If that isn't spelled right, let me know.)

Fan Characters:
Gin: Felina Feral
Victoria: Thundercleese

Rules:
1. Do not god-mod (aka. Do not take control of other people' characters without permission).
2. Do not power-play (making your character all important or all powerful)
3. Do not ignore other players.
4. Don't swear all the time for no reason.
5. Avoid excessive gore or other disgusting situations.
6. Avoid excessive or pointless violence.

Fang Wolf
11-20-2007, 09:12 AM
(I Join with Splinter and my OC's Gin - Mutant Akida-wolf, Madara - Mutant Wolf and Cin - Mutant Panther)

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Sure. I'll let be Splinter. But I would also like others to put in their Fan characters too. I'll still let you be Gin though.

Fang Wolf
11-20-2007, 01:47 PM
(Oh, Thanks for at I be Gin and Splinter :D :D :D)

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 03:18 PM
Your welcome.:)

Magdolin
11-20-2007, 10:25 PM
I hope this goes somwhere. I would like to see it do so.:)

Toonami Tom
11-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Sure, I will join as Leo and my fan character Victoria.

Magdolin
11-21-2007, 06:57 PM
Great! I'll add them for you! ^_^

I think I'm also going to take Duke. That leaves 13 more characters to go.

Magdolin
11-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Okay, I took another character to reduce it to 12 more characters.

Magdolin
11-23-2007, 05:44 PM
Alright I took more characters to reduce it.

And all that's left is Michelangelo, Donatello, Mint,
Mira, Prima Doll, Doll Master (Ruecian), Rod, and Maya.

cowabunga14
11-25-2007, 06:16 PM
I'll take Mikey and Casey Jones.

Magdolin
11-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Okay. THank you for joining C14. :D

That leaves 8 more characters.

Fang Wolf
11-26-2007, 12:17 PM
(Near we begin??)

Magdolin
11-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Soon. I'm thinking if we start, other people might join.

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 12:39 AM
I am going to start the RPG now.

It was a beautiful afternoon in New York City. Raphael had been training for at least an hour. Raph finally came out of the dojo to get something to drink.

He moved to the cabinet, and grabbed a glass. He set the glass on the table, opened the fridge, and pulled out a jug of cranberry jucie. He poured it into his glass. He took a few sips. "So Leo, what'cha doin'?" He asked from the kitchen.

(Thundercleese, I need to know if you want Victoria to know the turtles.)

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 11:20 AM
((Yes and she will live with them at the lair.))

Leo sat on the couch, eating waffles and watching tv. "Not much Raph, I'm just eating my breakfast and watching the news. How about you?"

Victoria stepped out of the shower and dried herself with a towel. She then put on her favorite blue dress and black boots. The turtle girl left the bathroom and said "Good morning guys. How did everyone sleep?"

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 12:24 PM
(Okay.)

"Just gettin' me somethin' to drink." Raph said to Leo. He then said to Victoria. "Sup?"

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Leo said "Good morning, Victoria. I slept well, how about you?

Victoria replied to Leo "That's good, me too." The turtle girl looked to Raph and said "Hey Raph, do you have any plans for today?" She then walked into the kitchen where the red masked turtle was.

Fang Wolf
11-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Splinter sit down on Floor, He meditate.

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 03:37 PM
"Not really...did you have plans?" He asked kindly.

cowabunga14
11-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Mikey and Casey got up and walked into the living room. "What's goin' on, guys?" Mikey asked as Casey went in the kitchen.

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 07:48 PM
"Nothin' much." Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 10:10 PM
"Not really...did you have plans?" Raph had asked kindly.

Victoria replied "No, I don't have any plans. Hopefully today will be nice." She opened the fridge and took out a carton of eggs. "Would you like an omelette?"

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 10:15 PM
"Now that you mention it, I am gettin' a little hungry." Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
11-27-2007, 10:19 PM
"Okay, I will make you one then." Victoria began fixing herself and Raph omelettes.

Moments later they were done. The turtle girl put the breakfast on plates and handed Raph his omelette. "Here you go, I hope you like it." She picked up her plate and set it down at the table.

((This is different. In the other RPG Raph got knocked in the head and is on his way to an evil mutant cat's base.:lol:))

Magdolin
11-27-2007, 10:31 PM
(Yeah! That is funny!:lol:)

"Thanks." Said Raph as he took his breakfast. "what would you like to drink?" He asked.

Toonami Tom
11-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Victoria replied "You're welcome. I would like some grape juice."

The turtle girl said grace and then began eating.

Magdolin
11-29-2007, 09:23 AM
"Okay." Said Raph. He got out an extra glass, opened the fridge, and pulled out some grape juice. He poured it into Victoria's glass, and handed the glass to her.

Rue eventually made it to Carona. He stepped off onto the docks.

cowabunga14
11-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Casey started to make breakfast for himself and Mikey.

"I'm gonna make waffles and eggs," Casey said.

"Alright," Mikey replied, "sounds good."

Toonami Tom
11-29-2007, 11:01 PM
"Thanks Raph" Victoria replied, taking the glass of grape juice. She took a sip of the juice. "After breakfast, there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 12:41 AM
Raph raised an eyeridge. "Really?" He was quite surprised. Of all the girls he's been around, they never really wanted to talk to him. Was it because they thought he'd get annoyed? Or was it because they thought he'd get mad, and hurt them? "Oh! uh...your welcome."

Fang Wolf
11-30-2007, 10:08 AM
Gin sit down and resy under big tree. " Wonderful life I live.." He said happy.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Victoria continued eating her breakfast. She noticed Raph's surprise that she wanted to talk to him. "Umm.... sure. Or.... we can talk later. Just whenever...."

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 11:36 AM
"How about after breakfast." Said Raph. He then took a bite of the omelette. "Wow. This is good." He said.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 11:37 AM
Victoria replied "Thanks, I'm glad you like it." She took a drink of her grape juice.

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 11:42 AM
"YOur welcome." He said. "You know, I'm happy that you're livin' with us."
((Guess I'll take Don for now. Because he has the thing to get the story moving.))
"Guys!" called Don. "I have something I'd like to show you."

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Victoria smiled and said "Me too. I really like it here, and like you and your brothers."

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 11:54 AM
"Aww..." Raph gave Victoria a gentle punch in the arm, because he didn't want to hurt her.

Then he heard Don. "Be there in minute."

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Leo walked over to Don. "Hey Donnie, what's up?"

Victoria said "So.... what I wanted to talk to you about is.... umm.... well...." She blushed a little. This was going to be akward compared to her world.

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 12:15 PM
"I just finished working on a time machine Leo!" He said excitedly

"If it's personal, we can go to your room or mine." Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 12:18 PM
Leo replied "Wow! That's amazing! Have you tried it out yet?"

Victoria replied "Okay, sure we can talk about it in your room." She left the kitchen and walked to Raph's room.

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 12:23 PM
"No, not yet. I wanted all of us to do it together." He said.

Raph got up from the table, picked up his plate and took it with him so he could eat on the way. He followed Vitoria.

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Victoria sat on the bed and said "We are sort of alone in this world. I only know of you and your brothers, so together that makes five of us. And..... I umm.... well I like you alot. I'm not sure if this is even a good idea, I wouldn't want to cause problems between you and your brothers. Anyways, I was wondering if we could date." She blushed.

Magdolin
11-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Raph was surprised. "D-D-Date m-m-me?" He stutterd. "Sure! I'd like that. I don't think my bros would mind."

Toonami Tom
11-30-2007, 12:53 PM
Victoria smiled. "Alright, I'm glad we are able to date. I really like you and I think we will be a good couple. I feel like I understand you too and that you understand me." She walked over to Raph and gave him a hug.

Leo replied in reguard to the time machine "Sounds great Donnie. Also dangerous...." The blue masked turtle was really amazed that Donatello was able to build a time machine. It was very, very incredible.

cowabunga14
11-30-2007, 07:17 PM
((I'll be in San Francisco for pretty much the whole day tomorrow, which means I'm probably not gonna be able to post. Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up.))

Casey was just about done making breakfast. Mikey sat down, waiting to eat.

Magdolin
12-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Victoria smiled. "Alright, I'm glad we are able to date. I really like you and I think we will be a good couple. I feel like I understand you too and that you understand me." She walked over to Raph and gave him a hug.

Leo replied in reguard to the time machine "Sounds great Donnie. Also dangerous...." The blue masked turtle was really amazed that Donatello was able to build a time machine. It was very, very incredible.

Raph smiled, and hugged her back. "I think so too..." He said.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen." Said Don. "I guess I'm going to get me a little breakfast."