PDA

View Full Version : A wind of change

Donnieee
12-12-2007, 11:15 AM
This is an rpg taking place in the middle of New york. I have chosen to call it Race against the time cause it really is a race against the time.

Okay the new story goes like this. Sarah Smith (which is an good friend to the turtles) is on a nightly walk together with Raph when they suddenly gets overruned and outnumbered by some purple dragons. Raph tries to defend her but the dragons manage to knock him down and since Sarah is working on another paper about The shredder (which may bring him down) they injure her badly and then captures her. Because of the injures they give her she only has a couple of hours to survive, that is if the turtles do not manage to get her to a doctor. So the odds is against them. They try to look for her in the headquarters for the purple dragons but can not find her. Everyone begins to feel frustrated and sad for not beeing able to help her and for some time they even loose hope and thinks that she have allready died.

The characters are:

Splinter = Zoey
Raphael = Kyo (who also will play as her fan character sherry)
Donatello = Donatellos apprentice
Micheangelo = cowabunga 14
Leonardo
April
Casey = cowabunga 14 and
my fan character Sarah Smith
Karai = Lady_venus

OC characters:

Tigra = Lady_Venus
O-Ren Miyamoto = Zoey
Jack = Tanner
Kashiro = Donatellos apprentice

If you want to play as either one of the main characters or a fan character, you are most welcome to join.

Magdolin
12-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Sure! I'll join as Raph.

Quick question. If I may, and I understand if you don't want me to, but may I also play as my fan character Sherry?

And welcome to the Technodrome!

Donnieee
12-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Sure! I'll join as Raph.

Quick question. If I may, and I understand if you don't want me to, but may I also play as my fan character Sherry?

And welcome to the Technodrome!

Yes of course you may play as your fan character. The more we are the funnier it will be..:) I will enter the first post as soon as every character is taken..:)

Jade Green
12-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm sorry, but the 'wounds' from that event are still too open for me to show any interest in this one.

Donnieee
12-12-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry, but the 'wounds' from that event are still too open for me to show any interest in this one.

ah okay sorry about that.

CharmedSerenity
12-12-2007, 04:58 PM

Agreed, your RPG may fare better if you change the setting/back-story, just an idea though

Donnieee
12-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Agreed, your RPG may fare better if you change the setting/back-story, just an idea though

I have got another story to. Maybe I should change to that one instead. Sorry if I made someone sad, it was not my intention. But if I change story, I need to change the name.

Okay the new story goes like this. Sarah Smith (which is an good friend to the turtles) is on a nightly walk together with Raph when they suddenly gets overruned and outnumbered by some purple dragons. Raph tries to defend her but the dragons manage to knock him down and since Sarah is working on another paper about The shredder (which may bring him down) they injure her badly and then captures her. Because of the injures they give her she only has a couple of hours to survive, that is if the turtles do not manage to get her to a doctor. So the odds is against them. They try to look for her in the headquarters for the purple dragons but can not find her. Everyone begins to feel frustrated and sad for not beeing able to help her and for some time they even loose hope and thinks that she have allready died.

Is that a better story?

I still need the same characters, so if you wanna join you can join..:)

Magdolin
12-12-2007, 05:53 PM
The first storyline reminded me of the plane that crashed into the twin towers. I'll admit that was pretty sad. Knowing that all of those people had families, and people that loved them. And those lives were taken away. Aside from that. This new storyline sounds pretty cool. :)

And thanks for letting me play as Sherry.

Oh! If you feel like joining my RPG called 'The Warrior's Demise', your welcome to.

CharmedSerenity
12-13-2007, 03:38 AM
The first storyline reminded me of the plane that crashed into the twin towers.

That's because Donnieee was using that actual event for the RPG's first storyline.

cowabunga14
12-13-2007, 08:10 PM
I'll play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

Donnieee
12-14-2007, 03:58 AM
Okydoky..;)

Lady Venus
12-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Can I join as my oc Tigra?

Donnieee
12-16-2007, 10:12 AM
Can I join as my oc Tigra?
'
absolutely.. but I also want some more people that will play the maincharacters..

Zoey
12-19-2007, 11:46 AM
I would like to join as Splinter and my fan character Rin Miyamoto.:)

Donnieee
12-19-2007, 01:16 PM
I would like to join as Splinter and my fan character Rin Miyamoto.:)
absolutely..:)

Zoey
12-19-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks.:)

I have decided to change O-Ren's name to Rin, so would you change her name to Rin on the character list? That would be great.:)

Tanner
12-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Heh, why not, I'll join on the bandwagon. I'll be onleh Jack in this one though. :3 I'll have a profile up later on the profile topic.

Donatellos Apprentice
12-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Hello, I've read this and was wondering if I could join as Donatello, and my fan character Kashiro, another Ninja who uses Tonfa blades.

Donnieee
12-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Okay, you are more then welcome. I'll put both of you to the list.

Now there is only Leonardo and April left

Lady Venus
12-28-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks. You forgot Karai and can I be her too?

Donnieee
12-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks. You forgot Karai and can I be her too?

Yeah thanks for reminding me. :D

Lady Venus
01-02-2008, 03:52 PM
No prob, Donnieee. Happy to help. :)