PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Showdown

Zoey
12-18-2007, 11:46 AM
The Foot Clan is becoming stronger, increasing it's numbers, and having more advanced technology. They also have an extremely dangerous plan for world domination.

The turtles and their allies must stand strong and bring down the Foot Clan once again. However, is this truly possible with the odds against them?

Meanwhile, an ex-assassin named Rin Miyamoto has her sights set on making New York a better place through ruthless vigilante justice.

I will be playing as Leo, Karai, and my fan characters Rin Miyamoto and Jennifer Swan.

Characters:
Leo- Zoey
Mikey- Cowabunga14
Don- Tanner
Raph- Zoey
Casey Jones- Cowabunga14
Leatherhead- Tanner
Karai- Zoey
Dr. Chaplin- Zoey
Rin Miyamoto- Zoey
Jennifer Swan- Zoey
Sarah Smith- Donnieee
Tanner- Tanner
Myst Zephyr- Reijuu

Donnieee
12-18-2007, 04:42 PM
I would love to play as my fan character Sarah Smith, is that okay?

Zoey
12-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Yes that sounds good to me.

cowabunga14
12-18-2007, 06:39 PM
I'll play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

Tanner
12-18-2007, 07:00 PM
*pops in* Mind if I join? O_O Just wantin' to get used to the place... :3 Mind if I use Don and an OC of mine?

Zoey
12-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Thanks for joining Cowabunga14 and Tanner.

Tanner, welcome to the technodrome!:) Tell me about your OC.

Tanner
12-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Well, Why dun I give a history? :3

Tanner Halbrooks

History - Tanner was born as an alligator mutant, for reasons unknown.0 His father thought he was repulsive, but his mother loved him from day one, and took care of him, no matter what he looked like. Jerry, the father, left after hearing the mom was going to keep him. Tanner lived a normal childhood as he could, but, considering that he wa a mutant, she kept him inside, except at night, so no outside people would find him. Clarice, the mother, only let the neighbor's know of him, which they all accepted the little Tanner. His childhood friends were Samuel Larlo, Carolyn Yesbury, and Mark Taolken. Mark always was their comic relief, Samuel, or Sammy, was their little group leader, and Carolyn... was his crush. He liked her since he was twelve, while she was eleven. The boys would tease him playfully about his crush, but, as they grew up, they stuck close by, making sure that the two would end up together. Tanner would say that it was Mark that had kept the two close, and responsible for their secret marraige. They indeed married, and moved into his mothers house when his mother passed away from cancer. The marraige was strained for a while after his mother's death, but they kept together. They soon had a daughter, Sarah Halbrooks. They lived happily for awhile, and soon Sarah was on her first year of school. He had no idea how it happened, but, a fire broke out in his house. He was the only survivor.

He soon traveled to New York City, and, laden with grief, took an attempt of suicide. He was saved by Leatherhead, who nurtured him back to health, and gave him a place to stay. The two are still best friends, but see each other every few days, along with the TMNT.

Physical Appearence - He's twenty-four years old, about six foot two-three, and fit enough(considering he worked on a small farm and built a few attatchments to his home). The skin on his chest and abdomen, along with his tail spine plates and head plates are brown, while the rest of his skin is a light brown. His eyes are green, with a hint of brown here and there, if one to look close enough. There's a thin stab scar from his suicide attempt on his right chest plate(he missed the mark BIG time. XD). He usually wears a pair of pants, and that's it. Sometimes shoes and a shirt for the heck of it, and will wear appropriate clothing when the time calls for it(disguises, formal stuff, etc.).

Personality - He's SUPER shy, but only when you provoke it. He is usually fun and cheery, and always welcomes new friends. But he tends to space out and isolate himself periodically, mostly because he's remembering old memories.

Abilities - He is kind of a genius, but not too smart(no smarter than April, Don, and LH). He can fight somewhat, due to some training with Leo, but nothing else. He's mostly a hand to hand fighter(it ws kinda weird for him to be taught by a eighteen year old). He's not as strong as LH, but not by much.

Whee? Here's a pic too. http://nightwatcher345.deviantart.com/art/Realistic-Tanner-69578613 And... that's it. :3

Zoey
12-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Great character.:) I like the picture of him too. Aww he has such a sad past. *Hugs the alligator man.*:D

Tanner
12-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I tend to make my OC's miserable. But, he has a happier future and such. :3
Tanner - ^_^

Tanner
12-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Whoops, double post.

Donnieee
12-19-2007, 04:07 AM
Well, Why dun I give a history? :3

Tanner Halbrooks

History - Tanner was born as an alligator mutant, for reasons unknown.0 His father thought he was repulsive, but his mother loved him from day one, and took care of him, no matter what he looked like. Jerry, the father, left after hearing the mom was going to keep him. Tanner lived a normal childhood as he could, but, considering that he wa a mutant, she kept him inside, except at night, so no outside people would find him. Clarice, the mother, only let the neighbor's know of him, which they all accepted the little Tanner. His childhood friends were Samuel Larlo, Carolyn Yesbury, and Mark Taolken. Mark always was their comic relief, Samuel, or Sammy, was their little group leader, and Carolyn... was his crush. He liked her since he was twelve, while she was eleven. The boys would tease him playfully about his crush, but, as they grew up, they stuck close by, making sure that the two would end up together. Tanner would say that it was Mark that had kept the two close, and responsible for their secret marraige. They indeed married, and moved into his mothers house when his mother passed away from cancer. The marraige was strained for a while after his mother's death, but they kept together. They soon had a daughter, Sarah Halbrooks. They lived happily for awhile, and soon Sarah was on her first year of school. He had no idea how it happened, but, a fire broke out in his house. He was the only survivor.

He soon traveled to New York City, and, laden with grief, took an attempt of suicide. He was saved by Leatherhead, who nurtured him back to health, and gave him a place to stay. The two are still best friends, but see each other every few days, along with the TMNT.

Physical Appearence - He's twenty-four years old, about six foot two-three, and fit enough(considering he worked on a small farm and built a few attatchments to his home). The skin on his chest and abdomen, along with his tail spine plates and head plates are brown, while the rest of his skin is a light brown. His eyes are green, with a hint of brown here and there, if one to look close enough. There's a thin stab scar from his suicide attempt on his right chest plate(he missed the mark BIG time. XD). He usually wears a pair of pants, and that's it. Sometimes shoes and a shirt for the heck of it, and will wear appropriate clothing when the time calls for it(disguises, formal stuff, etc.).

Personality - He's SUPER shy, but only when you provoke it. He is usually fun and cheery, and always welcomes new friends. But he tends to space out and isolate himself periodically, mostly because he's remembering old memories.

Abilities - He is kind of a genius, but not too smart(no smarter than April, Don, and LH). He can fight somewhat, due to some training with Leo, but nothing else. He's mostly a hand to hand fighter(it ws kinda weird for him to be taught by a eighteen year old). He's not as strong as LH, but not by much.

Whee? Here's a pic too. http://nightwatcher345.deviantart.com/art/Realistic-Tanner-69578613 And... that's it. :3
Not to be rude or something but I think you should have posted that in the characters thread. Otherwise Welcome to the drome, my friend.

Tanner
12-19-2007, 05:01 AM
Yeah, I know... I was waiting till I could find that battle thingy for him first before putting up th official one. But, I can't find that thread. ;__;

Donnieee
12-19-2007, 05:29 AM
Yeah, I know... I was waiting till I could find that battle thingy for him first before putting up th official one. But, I can't find that thread. ;__;
Okay here it is http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=3049

Tanner
12-19-2007, 05:38 AM
I SO knew that... >__> ... <__< NINJERPOOF. *poofs away to thread*

Zoey
12-19-2007, 10:49 AM
I will start the RPG now.:)

Karai sat in her throne room, awaiting the arrival of her 'secret weapon.' The woman's green eyes glanced to a Foot ninja standing nearby and then she looked at another ninja in the room. Hurry up she thought to herself.

That's when a woman with long brown hair and brown eyes entered the throne room. She was 35 years old, and wore a black suit jacket and a matching black skirt. Her high heels clicked on the floor as she approached Karai. The 'secret weapon' had arrived. She wasn't a powerful weapon in the traditonal sense, but she would hopefully help the Foot Clan take over the world.

Karai narrowed her eyes and said "It took you long enough, Swan. Were you making sure that every hair was in place and that your makeup looked nice?"

Jennifer Swan replied "Do not treat me the same way you would one of your pathetic ninja followers. You need me."

Karai said "Don't be so sure. At the moment you are the woman for this job, but I'm sure I could find someone else."

Jennifer responded "Good luck finding someone this late in the campaign."

Karai replied "I would run myself, but...."

The Foot leader wasn't able to finish her sentence because Jennifer interrupted with "You're not 35 years old and you have a questionable past. You also do not have any political experience. You could never become the President of the United States."

Leo was practicing his ninjitsu skills, slashing with his katanas and kicking an imaginary enemy.

Tanner
12-19-2007, 02:45 PM
((YAY! :3))

Don glanced at the clock. Thirty minutes till five. He frowned. "They should be here soon..." he muttered, leaning back in the swivel chair and spinning it slowly with his feet. His headset was on the computer keyboard, all lonely and waiting to be worn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock resounded through the alligators home. Tanner looked up from the couch, sighing and sitting up. "It's Leatherhead!" a voice called, and he grunted as he got up and hit the switch beside the door, opening it. A larger alligator was revealed, and it grinned. "Come on, Don wants us." LH quickly said, then dashing off into the sewers. Tanner frowned, and followed after him.

Zoey
12-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Leo slashed his katanas a few more times and did a backflip. He then seathed his katanas and walked to Don's lab and entered. "I wonder where Tanner and LH are."

On a roof top far away from the Foot HQ stood an attractive 26 year old Japanese woman named Rin Miyamoto. She had shoulder length black hair and brown eyes, and wore a black long sleeve shirt and bluejeans. She was an ex-assassin and had now become a vigilante. Her goal was to make New York a better place, and this would require violence.

Rin looked through the scope of her sniper rifle and had her finger on the trigger. She saw Karai through the window of the Foot HQ. This would be all too easy. She watched the Foot leader for a moment and contiued to stare at her through the sniper rifle's scope.

"I can't do this" Rin finally said to herself. She lowered the gun and looked down at the roof top. "She's the leader of the Foot Clan, an evil person. Why can't I bring myself to kill her?"

Tanner
12-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Don turned to Leo, putting his hand on his chin. "They should be here soon..." he replied, turning again and mulling things over in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Tanner and LH dashed along the sewers as fast as they could, but it would be a while. Tanner frowned again, envying LH's strength as he himself was starting to get tired.

Donnieee
12-19-2007, 03:56 PM
”Gah why can’t people just leave me alone” Sarah thought while moved away from the desk she had sat in front of the whole morning. Every one of her workmates had wanted to congratulate her for the latest article about the foot clan. But they also knew that she could be in great danger because of her work and some of the rumours even said that she had been in contact with Oroko Saki. But every time they had tried to talk to her about it and try to persuade to work on something else, she had got mad at them and told them that the rumours where only simple lies. So now she only nodded at the others as she walked past them. Some of them even tried to speak to her but she ignored them and walked towards the elevator.

As the elevator doors closed she smiled for herself as she put up her black hair. She was on her way doing the thing that she loved the most. Writing about the dragons and what they where up to. On the way down to the main entrance she changed her ordinary brown, boring, work cloths in to something more comfortable, a pair of black sneakers, dark blue jeans and a white vest. Now she where ready for almost everything. As soon as she entered the streets, she placed her old cloths in the bag she had with her, took a quick look at the mobile phone she had with her and sighed. The time was late, far to late. She had been in her office far to long and now she needed to do some really good work. The article had to be ready for the next number of the newspaper, which meant it had to be done in a couple of hours. But where should she start to look for something to write about? Her source within the dragons had been killed last night in an car accident as it was called, so she had not use for him anymore. To be honest she felt kind of sad for him, she had not intended for him to be killed like that.

Quickly she looked around, but she could not see anything that could be interesting. But she felt that something where on, but what? Something big? Something she could use for her article? Maybe she could find something on the net. It was not an good source but at least she could find something. Or maybe she should talk to the police and see what they said about it. After a bit of thinking she decided that the latest option where the best thing to do so she begun to move towards the police station.

Zoey
12-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Leo nodded to Donnie and said "Hmm.... Okay." He then went over to the couch and sat down. The blue masked turtle picked up the remote and turned on the tv.

Karai glared at Jennifer Swan. "Just make sure you win the election. Now get out of my sight."

Jennifer let out a sigh and left the throne room. Karai was funding Jennifer's campaign to run for president, so she really couldn't complain. Why does she have such a bad attitude? I'm doing her a favor. Jennifer thought to herself.

Rin left the roof top she was standing on, climbing down to the street. She had not been able to bring herself to kill the Foot leader, so now it was time to move on to her next target.

Tanner
12-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Leatherhead opened the door to lair with simple ease, walking in as Tanner ran around the corner. He quickly strode in and the doors closed, and Tanner allowed himself to breathe for a moment. LH looked at him strangely, saying, "You should excerise more often." Tanner rolled his eyes. "It's not as i' I didn' back at th' countrysi'e." he retorted. "I jus' dun have th' time. I'm readin' all th' books you two gi'e me." he finished, LH rolling his eyes back at him and walking to Don's lab. Tanner fllowed, giving a short wave to Leo before entering the lab. "Heya kid." he muttered, then turning to Don and LH who had just began their discussion, and then Tanner joined in.

"I needed you guys' help for an experiment of mine..." Donny began, and then tipping into technobabble.

Zoey
12-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Leo waved back at Tanner and smiled. He then got up from the couch and went back into Don's lab. "So how can we help?" He asked his brother.

The face of a scientist suddenly appeared on the screen of Karai's lap top computer. The man said "Mistress Karai, the Turtle Destroyer Bots are ready."

Karai grinned and replied "Excellent, I will be right there to see them." The woman stood up from her seat and left the throne room. Lately the Foot Clan in New York had been doing especially well. They had more ninjas, more scientists, and with the scientists came more advanced technology.

Rin returned to her apartment to pick up a few items. She put the sniper rifle back with the rest of her guns, as she wouldn't need it for this next mission. The woman soon left her apartment with a tan tote bag.

Tanner
12-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Don came out of the technobabble conversation. "Uh, you know how to create an electromagnetic propulsion system made out of composite materials and mineral substances that fits the EMGO standards?" Tanner looked at Leo, and then to LH who was deep in thought.

Zoey
12-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Leo raised an eyeridge and replied "Ummmm..... No, I don't think so." He then looked to Leatherhead who might have the answer to Don's tech question.

The doors of a lab at the Foot HQ opened and in walked Karai. She looked around the large, clean labratory, seeing many scientists at work. Father would be pleased She thought to herself. The woman saw Dr. Chaplin nearby, who gave her a quick wave, a wink, and a smile.

Karai nodded to him and then approached the scientist that had told her about the Turtle Destroyer Bots being ready. The scientist said "Mistress Karai, these robots will inevitably destroy the four turtles and their rat master."

Dr. Chaplin walked over and said proudly "I created the central processing chips for the robots."

Karai replied "Inevitable destruction of the turtles and Splinter? That's a strong statement. Are you sure?"

The scientist replied "Yes, Mistress Karai."

Karai said "You're sure? Do not get my hopes up for nothing."

Tanner
12-20-2007, 04:09 PM
Leatherhead hummed. "The EMGO standards are really strict... It'll take a bit of experimantation." Tanner nodded, continuing LH's statement. "We'll need a lar'e portion o' th' sewers, an' then we'll need ta inst'll all th' magnets..." he frowned, walking over to the computer and bringing up the internet and a small simulator. Don grinned at Leo, getting up out of the chair and showing him a small model train. "We're planning to create a sewer subway system, but with maglev technology." he explained, moving the train up and down over a magnet on a nearby table. "It'll be a while, but it'll be worth it... But for now, don't worry." he smiled, motioning for his brother that he could leave and reentering the techno world as he surveyed Tanner's finds.

cowabunga14
12-20-2007, 06:29 PM
((Alright, I'm here.))

Casey and Mikey entered the sewer lair and sat down. "Hey guys, what's the deal?" Casey asked. "I figured Mikey and I would come back in case y'all needed us."

Tanner
12-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Don muttered something about chainlocking the lab door in preparation of Mikey and Casey, and Tanner laughed, LH rolling his eyes.

Zoey
12-21-2007, 09:15 AM
Leo sat on the couch next to Mikey. "Hey guys. Don's working on a sewer subway system with Leatherhead and Tanner. So what's new with you Casey? Any plans for the night?"

The scientist gritted his teeth and said "Yes, I am 100% sure that your turtle and rat problem will be over due to my great robots. You insult me by asking me if 'I'm sure'."

Karai said "Fine. So what are they able to do?"

The scientist walked over to a computer and pressed a few buttons. Suddenly the 10 Turtle Destroyer Bots began marching together in the lab. Then long blades extended from the wrists of all the robots, a door on the chest opened revealing missles, and the hands lifted upwards showing machine guns.

The now smiling scientist said "They are a masterpiece if I do say so myself. They also have the ability to fly, as well as wrap their enemies in wires and send out a deadly electric shock."

Karai said "I'm very pleased with your work."

Dr. Chaplin chimed in "Don't forget that I created the central processing chips." He smiled at the Foot leader.

Karai smiled back at Dr. Chaplin. She then looked to the other scientist and asked "How do these robots hold up against bladed weapons?"

The scientist said "Try it for yourself."

"Very well then" Karai said and unseathed her katana. She ran towards one of the robots and tried to slice it in half as the waist. The katana struck, but the robot stayed in one piece. Karai felt a vibration from the katana striking the robot. "Very good" she said.

cowabunga14
12-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Leo sat on the couch next to Mikey. "Hey guys. Don's working on a sewer subway system with Leatherhead and Tanner. So what's new with you Casey? Any plans for the night?"
"Not much," Casey said, "just relaxin' for a bit. I might go out tonight to fight some punks, but I dunno about anybody else." He shrugged.

Tanner
12-21-2007, 09:52 PM
The lab quickly filled with technobabble and such, and the door found itself closed. The voices would rise and fall in debate, and you could hear the vibration of many different machines...

Zoey
12-21-2007, 11:55 PM
Leo replied "Oh ok, sounds good to me Casey. If you go out I might come with you."

Karai said "Let's get something done. And by that, I mean something Earth shattering. Send these robots to their destination, the home of the turtles."

The scientist replied "Yes Mistress Karai. It shall be done." He walked over to the computer and pressed a few buttons. The robots began marching towards a secret door in the lab that lead to outside.

Dr. Chaplin put an arm around Karai. This took the woman by surprise a little, such public affection in the company of all these scientists. Although, Karai and Chaplin had been dating now for a few months.

Dr. Chaplin said to her "While the robots are completing their mission, how about I treat you to a night on the town. Afterwards we can go back to my place for a romantic dinner."

Karai said "That sounds wonderful to me. However, it will have to wait. I must go with the robots, and see the look of complete shock when my machines bust into their lair."

Chaplin frowned. "Well, alright dear. We will put our date on hold." He kissed her on the cheek and walked away.

Karai followed the robots and climbed on to the back of one of them. The robots flew into the sky with her. It was quite an experience, her hair was blowing in the wind. All would be fine as long as she didn't let go.

(Edit: I want to add what Rin is doing too.)

Where was Rin by now? She was leaving the Purple Dragon HQ. Just moments ago she had used stelath to enter the place. The woman took the bombs from her tote bag and planted them all over the building. Now it was time to go, and now as she walked away she took a detonator from her bluejeans' pocket.

I'm far enough away, it's time to put an end to the Purple Dragons, or at least most of them Rin thought to herself. She pressed the button on the detonator and the Purple Dragon HQ blew up. It was a huge explosion with large flames rushing out.

I wasn't able to bring myself to kill Karai, but at least I took out the trash that was the Purple Dragons. Not a bad night at all. She thought to herslef and contiued walking calmly away. She looked back for a moment, seeing the destroyed building.

cowabunga14
12-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Mikey got up and got a glass of water. "Wonder what's on the tube," he said as he walked back into the living room and turned on the television. "If you wanna watch anything, feel free to change it."

Tanner
12-22-2007, 02:06 PM
The lab door opened for a second, and Tanner stepped out, rubbing his head. "Too mu'h learnin'..." he muttered, heading into the kitchen.

Zoey
12-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Leo said "Whatever you want to watch is fine with me." He watched the tv, wondering what channel Mikey was going to choose. The turtle with the blue mask then looked to Tanner. "So what are they doing in there now?"

Rin looked up at the sky, seeing 10 robots flying. "Well, that's not something you see everyday. I guess I will follow them." She began running to try and catch up with the Turtle Destoryer Bots.

The robots suddenly landed on the street. One of them began slamming the street with a powerful punch. The bot continued beating on the ground until it was caved in enough to allow entrance to the sewers below. The robots were too big to use a manhole to enter the sewers.

Karai leaped off the back of the robot she had been riding on. Looking down at the robots marching into the sewers, she said to herself "So much for stealth.... I won't be surprised if this ends up on the news." She rolled her eyes. The ninja woman shrugged her shoulders and jumped down into the sewers.

Rin had hid around the corner of a nearby building. Karai is with them. She's causing trouble, no doubt. This could have been avoided if I would have killed her earlier. She thought to herself. Rin left her hiding place, walked over to the opening in the ground, and leaped down into the sewers. The woman used stealth to follow Karai and the robots, whereever they were going.

Tanner
12-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Tanner grimaced."The wer' esplainin' some weird th'ory..." he told him, shrugging. He quickly got out a cup and the milk and poured himself a glass, and downing it just as quick. He stopped for a second though, feeling a small tremor. "You fee' tha'?"

Zoey
12-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Leo replied in a serious tone "Yes, I do feel it.... and I just flet it again." He stood up from the couch. The blue masked turtle then felt the tremor again. "Be ready for anything."

The tremors suddenly stopped, but Leo was still on edge.

Outside the lair, Karai was having one of the robots hack into the key code on the lair's door. "Ah, you just have to love highly advanced robots." She said as the robot succesfully hacked into the security system. "I command all of you to stay here and wait for my signal." The lair's door opened and in stepped Karai.

The ninja woman immediatly focused on Tanner. "I see you have a new friend, Leonardo."

Leo unseathed his katanas. "Karai! What are you doing here? How did you find our lair?" The last time Karai found the lair she had it destroyed and nearly killed Leo's brothers.

Karai said "I found it by using my new Turtle Destroyer Bots. I'm gussing that your DNA was somehow programmed into the robots, which allowed them to lead me here. I was planning on an all out attack when I got here, but I have calmed myself some."

She was silent for a moment, then said "We could have peace.... Or we could fight to the death. It's up to all of you what happens."

Tanner
12-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Tanner froze, staring at the woman, and kept glancing between her and Leo. "Hey, what's happ-" Don opened the door and froze as well, shoving the door behind him closed and LH getting that he should be quiet. He silently took out his bo, and asked, "Leo... what's she doing here...?" Tanner gulped, and backed away towards the kitchen.

Zoey
12-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Leo said "She's here to attack us. Plain and simple."

Karai said "That can be avoided if you can agree to something."

Leo replied "Yeah, and what might that 'something' be?"

Karai responded "From this day forward, stay out of the Foot Clan's affairs. Keep your shells at home instead of trying to stop one of our plans. I will even forgive your role in my father being exiled by the utroms."

Leo said "I want peace, but I can't just sit by and let the Foot commit crimes."

Karai replied "I don't believe you. If you really wanted peace you would accept my offer."

Leo gritted his teeth and said "No! I do want peace. Stop causing problems and my brothers and I won't have a reason to combat the Foot."

Karai said "Stupid turtle. You have just sealed your doom. Robots attack!"

The ten Turtle Destroyer Bots busted through the wall and charged forward.

That's when Rin ran into the lair, tripped Karai to the floor, and took a shotgun out of her tote bag. "Stand down, robots.... or she dies!"

The robots suddenly stopped and turned to face Rin.

Karai glared and asked Rin "Who are you?"

Rin replied "Someone who is going to clean up New York City of scum like you."

Karai said "What is your name?!"

Leo blinked twice in surprise. He had no idea who this young woman was, she had just seemingly come out of nowhere. He was glad that she was against Karai.

Tanner
12-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Tanner jumped as the robots crashed in, and reached for the pile of metal pipes Don had set on the floor earlier to fix a leak in the faucet. Don got in a battle ready stance, and grumbled about how long it would take to fix the wall.

Zoey
12-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Karai said to Rin "You are in more danger than I am. If you kill me, these ten robots will tear you apart."

Rin still held the shotgun on Karai. She looked at the robots and thought to herself There's no way I could take down ten robots. At least not in this situation.

One of the robots then said in a robotic voice "You have ten seconds to drop your weapon and back away from our leader. If you do not comply you will be terminated. Ten..... nine.... eight.... seven...."

Rin dropped the shotgun and slowly backed away from Karai. "Okay, okay. Everything's fine now Mr. Robot."

Karai stood up and unsteathed a katana. She wanted this woman dead. "On your knees." She said to Rin in a stern tone.

Rin replied "No, what are you planning to do?"

Karai said "I'm going to kill you, but I promise it will be quick if you don't fight against it. I can't allow you to live."

Rin glared and said "There's no way you're going to kill me! You witch!" She took a grenade from her tote bag, threw it at Karai, and ran out of the lair.

Karai leaped out of the way, avoiding the explosion. "Five of you, seek and destroy her! As for the rest of you, kill these mutants!"

Five robots left the lair to go after Rin, and the other five charged towards the turtles and Tanner.

Reijuu
12-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Silence, that's what the city would have been like if people actually knew how to sleep at night. Noise could be a good thing as well. It helped cover up the sounds of what went on in the back streets allowing those that wished not to be seen to easily pass by.

Delicate vixen ears of soft arsenic gray fur, touched with frosty silver tips, flickered forward then swiveled about as they focused on sorting out the various sounds that plagued the area. Each scent drawn burned an overly sensitive nose as the delicate appendage sniffed for anything new.

A few minutes ago, a loud boom sounded off drawing attentions away from the current bounty prey to pursue that scent of lime dust and heated metal. Swift feet shod in steel toed combat boots moved with an almost eerie silent grace down the side street then round the corner to where the disturbance originated. A cave in, no, a pounding of some sort crushed the cement into the sewer system underneath leaving a gaping hole between tall buildings.

Glowing emerald orbs gazed out from under a thick black hood of a fur trimmed cloak, but moments ago pulled up over the head, to study the unsettling sight. Curiosity grasped the better part of mind causing the figure to take a leap of faith, literally, into the hole to land with little more than a soft whistle of air movement and a delicate splitter of water shifting.

Adjusting the snug black jeans that rode up a little from the landing, the figure shifting footing then followed the now clear sounds of shouting and perhaps even fighting. A leather clad hand drew the hood back then smoothed it down before ruffling up spiked hair touched with the same colouration as ears.

“Wh’ the ‘ell.” A soft feminine voice flittered into the air as glowing emerald eyes surveyed the area before she moved onward.

Scrap marks from metal littered the lining of the tunnel giving off the sign that something or some things rushed down this sewer, for no simple metal piping could mark the wall up this much. Fingers brushed over one of the wall’s new scars to figure out which direction before walking cautiously in that direction.

The delicate sound of her silver bell jingling filled her ear as she picked speed before sliding to a halt in front of a gaping hole in the wall.

“Seems I’ve come a' a wrong time?” The young bounty hunter spoke more to herself then to any that filled that room she had come across.

Zoey
12-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Leonardo noticed the female with vixen ears nearby. He didn't reply to her comment, instead he rushed towards one of the robots and began slashing at the bot with his katanas.

The blue masked turtle felt vibrations in his swords and frowned. His attacks had no effect. The turtle was punched hard in the face by a metal fist, sending him flying backwards into a wall.

Now laying on his plastron, feeling pain, he said to himself "Those things really pack a punch."

The robot that had punched Leo approached him. The bot's hands suddenly flipped upward, revealing machine guns.

Leo quickly got up and began running to the left, avoidng machine gun fire.

Karai just stood there with her arms crossed, watching the battle with satisfaction. Then she turned, hearing an unfamilliar voice. "Who are you? A friend of the turtles?" She asked. The woman looked at the vixen ears, then moved her gaze to the tail.

Reijuu
12-23-2007, 03:43 PM
An elegant bush of silken fur, with matching colouration to that of the ears and hair, delicately flicked its tip before brushing the cloak aside, just a bit. Slowly she shrugged a shoulder to remove the thick black cloth from her arm to fold against her back. Showing she was unarmed she adjusted her footing as her glowing gaze rested upon Karai upon hearing her words.

“M’name’s Myst,” she coolly spoke while flicking the cloak back over her arm to hide the tattoo marring the tanned flesh.

A slow shake of the head was the answer given for being friends with the turtles. Her breathing eased since the threat was not directed towards humans, but creatures she had never seen nor heard of.

“Nay, I’m no friend of these green creatures.”

A playful grin slowly curled her lips exposing sharp canines against her currently black painted lips. An ear flickered forward then drooped just a tad to the right causing the little silver bell that dangled from it to softly jingle.

“Are they friends of yours? And perhaps, might I learn your name?”

She slowly eyed the robots tempted to salvage whatever might be left if these turtles somehow defeated the automotive mecha. Her gaze would then drift towards the turtles to check out their wear. If they lost and the weapons were in good condition, then perhaps she might be able to salvage those, fix them up, then sell them for a high price or perhaps add them to her own private collection.

Stepping passed the threshold of the ‘new’ doorway she surveyed the area to see if anything else in there was of value. So long as no threat was made upon her and no one got in her way, she’d most likely make off with something or some things that might catch her fancy.

Her short height of four foot eight inches would throw anyone off on her age, so to the femme, she would look no more than like a child. A chromium half mask covered her face from forehead to tip of nose with fangs that dipped down to corners of mouth like a sneering fox. Said mask would hide her face and so make the lighting near impossible to reach her eyes when not directed towards them. The mask’s set up caused eyes to glow in the dark void it created emitting a softer shade of emerald along the chromium base object.

cowabunga14
12-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Casey and Mikey started fighting the robots. "I hope there's not too many o' these guys," Casey said. "I dunno how many I can take." From watching Leo, he knew that the fight wouldn't be easy.

Zoey
12-23-2007, 04:39 PM
The ninja woman replied "My name's Karai. I am the leader of the Foot Clan. The turtles are no friends of mine. They are my enemies. The powerful robots you see attacking them are mine."

Leonardo ran up the side of a wall then did a jump kick towards a robot. He wasn't sure why he even bothered, because the kick didn't do anything. "How can we stop these angry tin cans? Donnie?" If anyone could come up with a solution it would be Donatello.

A robot fired a missle from it's chest at Leo. The blue masked dodged the missle and it slammed into a wall, blowing it out.

To Karai this was like deja vu. Seeing the turtles lair destroyed being once again, and the turtles helpless to stop her forces. Only this time there were not any Foot ninjas, just five super powered robots.

As for the other five robots, they were stalking Rin in the sewers.

The woman ran into a sewer tunnel and found a hiding place. She thought to herself All I have in my tote bag are bombs. I guess that's the best weapon against these robots anyways.

She left her hiding place and planted a few bombs. Then she walked away from them and shouted "Hey robots! Come and get me you stupid hunks of junk!"

Two robots nearby came running at her. Rin ran away and into another tunnel. She looked out at the bots as they were about to pass by her bombs.

The clever woman took the detonator from her bluejeans pocket, and pressed the button.

The two robots were blown up and the walls of the sewer near them caved in.

"Two robots down, eight to go."

That's when a robot caught her off guard, grabbing her out of the sewer tunnel with a frim robotic hand.

Rin's eyes widned and she was overwhelmed with fear. She was a tough woman, but she was still afraid. She didn't want to die.

Reijuu
12-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Listening to the woman for a moment, she watched the fighting till a human came into sight, a tall male at that. She took a closer look narrowing her feral gaze in on him before growling softly to herself.

“Tis a pleasure to meet thee, Lady Karai, but.. It seems your robots just might be attacking one of my bounty heads.”

Withdrawing a little black book from her left back jean pocket she flipped through the pages then started comparing information with the person fighting not too far off. A firm nod was given before slipping the book back into that same pocket.

Adjusting her position, she slipped the cloak up and over her shoulders before unlatching it then folding it to press into the pack at the small of back. Slipping gloves out of her front left pocket, she slide the fingerless black leather gloves on then buckled them up before pounding her steel covered knuckles together to emit a heavy clanking sound.

Shifting her footing, she looked one of the robots over once more, studying it for any weaknesses before she decided to attack for that point. The automotive mecha might be strong, but their joints at the shoulder didn’t look too solid.

Her gaze danced around the room once more for some sort of sharp object that would be roughly six inches long and an inch to two inches in width. Even if it didn’t work and she was wrong, then there would be fun in trying it anyways.

Tanner
12-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Tanner gulped, and Don ducked as a robot threw a section of the wall over his shell. "This is one of those times when I wish you'd let us train in guns!" he yelled, swinging his bo out... and snapping it in two against the robots leg. Tanner was trying to edge away to lab, where he hoped he could whip up some kind of helpful device, when LH burst out with a bunch of explosives. Tanner's jaw dropped, and Donny backed away from a long swing from the robot. "Will these help?" LH asked, heaving a little stick of handmade dynamite at a robot, and blowing part of it's chest plates off.

Zoey
12-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Karai replied "Well, I hope your 'bounty head' is worth some money dead. Because he's fixing to cease living."

The robot with the blown off chest plate fired missles at Leatherhead.

Leo ran over to the robot and thrust his katanas into exposed wires on the bot's chest. The robot began shaking and sparking with electricity.

Karai narrowed her eyes. "No! No! This is not suppose to happen!" She then said "Robots, focus all firepower on your targets now!"

The robots obeyed, their hands flipping upward and revealing machine guns. The 4 robots fired machine guns at the turtles and their allies.

The 5th robot in the room, the one that had Leo's katanas in him, fell backwards to the floor deactivated.

Rin screamed "Help me! Someone please!" She had hopes that her pleas would reach someone in the sewers.

The robot that held her in his frim grip exteneded the long blade on his other hand. He was getting ready to stab her.

Rin yelled "No! Please don't! You don't have to kill me! Have mercy!"

Reijuu
12-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Myst emitted a deep feral snarling growl towards Karai before turning her gaze back to Casey. She didn’t like it when she lost bounty heads, but she really couldn’t do anything at the moment, especially when the prey had TNT on his side. Shifting her footing, she turned to face the sewer tunnel.

“Not ‘nough t’ get m’tail burned.” She smirked as she slurred out her words before walking out of the room.

Ears perked upon catching the slight sound of someone screaming. Without another word she twisted on heel then dashed down the tunnel at top speed. Elegant tail flittered behind while her body shifted to all fours to pick up speed. On her way down, she pulled up a broken pipe momentarily thanking heaven that it had a sharp edge.

Drawing closer to the scent of mecha and the scent of a femme, she burst through the steam given off by a nearby pipe to slip passed the robot she tracked. Twisting her lithe frame she flipped into the air to gracefully land upon the robot’s back. Without a thought, she drove the sharp metal point down into the automotive mecha’s neck where the plate met plate. She didn’t care if it worked or not, only that she needed to save the human.

Feeling more than hearing steel screech against steel, she swiftly released the pipe before a swift current of electricity spiked through it. Another twist of the frame brought her up before the robot to slam her shoulder heavily into the mecha’s wrist in hopes that it would release the femme.

Zoey
12-23-2007, 06:47 PM
The robot sparked with electricity and then it's wrist was struck. The mecha released it's grip on Rin, and she immediatly ran away from the robot and hid in a sewer tunnel.

The Turtle Destroyer Bot then pulled the pipe out of it's neck. It's wrists flipped upward and it fired machine guns at Myst. Due to the robot being damaged due to the assault on it's neck, the robots aim was off by alot. Even if Myst decided to stand still none of the bullets would have struck her.

Rin breathed hard. She was very glad that she was going to live. The woman took a bomb out of her tote bag, then ran towards the robot. She placed the bomb on the robot's back, ran away from it, and then called to the lady that saved her life "Take cover!"

She pressed the detonator button, blowing up the mecha.

When the smoke cleared, Rin approached and said "Thank you for saving my life. I'm Rin, what's your name?"

Reijuu
12-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Diving down the sewer tunnel, she could feel the cement ground and walls shake about her as a gush of hot air rolled round her. As the debris began to settle down, she stood up then dusted herself off.

“Gods... Wha’ is with e’ryone and explosives?” She frowned deeply as she spit out a mouth full of dust.

Turning her masked face towards the woman, she gave a deep bow then stood straight once more. Lifting a hand, she held onto her most likely bruised shoulder that was so abusively thrust against the wrist of that robot not so long ago.

“M’name is Myst,” She softly spoke. “Tis a pleasure to save those in need.”

A playful grin marked her lips exposing sharp canines while soft, but now dust covered, vixen ears flickered forward then twitched back to shake off the irritating particles.

“Why was it aft’ you? Though’ these tin heads were aft’ those turtles back there.”

Reaching into a pocket of her jeans, she pulled out a black cloth to wipe the dust off her mask before stuffing it back into that same pocket. Adjusting her navy blue vest, she frowned once more seeing blood trickle down the arm of the shoulder that freed the femme.

Zoey
12-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Rin replied "It's nice to meet you Myst. I threatned the leader of those robots with a shotgun, and she ordered them to kill me."

The woman noticed the blood on the fox lady's arm. "If you want to come with me back to my apartment, I can treat your injured shoulder. Although, we should probably help those turtles first."

Leo took his katanas out of the deactivated mecha and dodged machine gun fire. He said "Good thinking, Leatherhead. The explosives will surely destroy them."

Karai unseathed her katana and ran towards Leo.

The blue masked turtle blocked three katana strikes from Karai with his own swords. He did a flip, landing behind her and kicked the Foot leader in the back.

She hit the floor, but quickly stood up, ready to keep fighting.

Donnieee
12-23-2007, 08:09 PM
On her way to the policestation, Sarah suddenly heard a big explosion. Because of the big shockwave that came afterwards she thought that someone or something just had attacked the building not to far from her. But when looking apon it she could see that this was not true. Realising that it could be the Purple dragons headquarter she turned around and run towards it knowing it could be dangerous mostly because of Hun. He would probally be out looking for the one who did it and she did not want to end up in his hands again. So with some causion she continued towards the building.

When she arrived she found the building in a big pile of junk. Noone or nothing could be seen around it. The only thing that where heard where the sound of injured coming from beyond the junk. "This is indeed something big. But the big question now is who blowed up the HQ and why? My senses tell me that I will know soner or later" she thought while she picked up some paper and a pen from her bag and wrote a couple of notes on it.

Walking around the area to see if there where any other building that had been damaged in the explosion she suddenly noticed a big whole in the ground. This could indeed meen something. Slowly and gently she walked up to it, looked down into it and heard some voices. Without thinking to much about it she jumped into it and landed swiftly on the ground not to far beneath from where she had stood before. Sarah could still hear the voices but she did not see the sources so she decided that she would follow them until she really saw who it was. In stealth she moved towards the source of the voices, realising that they where talking about her friends. The turtles and they seemed to be in some kind of danger. Now she where not to far from the two creatures, an human woman and some kind of mutant, talking. She could see them but she where not to sure if they could see her, so she took a few more steps while keeping her eyes peeled on them in case they would turn out to be the enymy.

Reijuu
12-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Myst softly sighed as she lifted her gaze from her injured arm to the femme before her. A playful grin began to dance upon her black painted lips as she tilted her head just a little to the side while studying Rin.

“Perhaps you’re righ’. We shou’ return to help those turtles out, neh? Perhaps my bounty head is still alive as well.”

Dusting her jeans off, she adjusted the black cloth then tapped the steel toe of boots upon the pavement one before the other.

Drawing in a deep breath she released the air only to turn her gaze about the area. The silken fur along her elegant fox tail bristled then smoothed down as ears swiveled to the side. Slowly her gaze fell upon a stranger gazing at them. Without a word, she turned her attentions back to Rin.

“Shall we go?”

Flexing her sore arm, she made sure the muscles still worked right while rolling her shoulder so it didn’t stiffen up on her. Fingers caressed the underside of her mask before slipping it off with one single gentle movement.

Her facial features were a bit childish but held great emotion in them. Delicately sculpted eye brows, silver in colour, arched as she surveyed the damage that the explosion created while awaiting the answer of Rin. Unconsciously, a hand drifted up to grasp onto the gang tag that dangled off her collar as if mentally asking for guidance from those who had passed before her.

“Do you have a combat knife?” Her thoughts had drawn her to needing a blade of some sort in a fight against machine.

Zoey
12-23-2007, 09:17 PM
Rin replied "Yes, we should go help the turtles. I don't have a knife with me, I wish I would have brought one. Other than my bombs I had a shotgun, but I was forced to leave it behind at the turtles' lair earlier."

The young woman picked up the sharp piece of pipe that Myst had attacked the robot with not too long ago. "I guess you could still use this."

Leo and Karai clashed katanas again. They contiued a heated sword battle, until finally Leo was able to thrust his sword towards Karai's chest. The turtle's blade did not make contact with her, for he stopped just one inch before it touched.

Karai looked down at the sword that was dangerously close to her. She then dodged to the side and kicked Leo in the face. The ninja woman said to him "You're too kind Leonardo. You're good nature will only get you killed." She continued trying to slash Leo.

The four robots in the room continued firing their machine guns.

Reijuu
12-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Slipping the mask back onto her face, after wiping the sweat off her brow, she turned her gaze towards the metal pipe Rin picked up.

“I guess tha’ ‘ill have to do.”

Giving a warm smile, she extended a hand to gently remove the pipe from the femme’s hand to slowly steady it in hand. Checking the bladed point to make sure it still held its sharpness, she twirled the object round her hand then under the arm before flipping it over the shoulder to capture it in hand once more.

“Not really my favorite weapon, but then again, we are up against machines. Might as well.”

Slowly turning her glowing emerald gaze towards the stranger hidden in the wreckage of the build next to them, she gave a wink before turning towards the hole to the sewer. Jumping into the air, she shot down the hole with ease landing softly upon a cement block, then leaped down to the sewer ground.

Tanner
12-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Don yelped, ducking to avoid the fire behind a TV set, bulllets bashing it up. Tanner delved for the ground, and rolled into the kitchen again, cursing himself for not carrying his gun like he used to. LH roared, propelling himself back into the lab as he threw bombs at a few of the robots, blowing off one's leg and anothers head, and scorching and knocking over another. Tanner then peeped up from the counter, and then lept over it and rammed into the one that was left standing, and rammed the pole through it's neck.

Zoey
12-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Leo kicked Karai, sending her flying backwards. She hit her head on a table and was now feeling very dazed. "Why can't I win?" She asked before passing out.

The blue masked turtle picked up a few bombs, throwing them at the already damaged robots. "It's over!" the turtle yelled. He seathed his katanas and then asked "Is everyone alright?"

Rin began walking back to the turtles lair with Myst. The young woman arrived at the lair and entered through a busted out wall. She looked around the place, seeing all the damage. "Wow.... you guys did a really good job."

She then looked at Karai and asked "Is she dead?"

Leo walked over to the Foot leader and replied "No, only knocked out."

Donnieee
12-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Sarah noticed that the mutant fox (Myst) looked at her and winked. Hoping that it meant that they where not enemies, she slowly moved towards them. Her black hair blowed slowly in the wind as she moved. Looking down for a second she noticed that her white vest had got some stains but she did not have the time to think about that now. She where to do what she could to help and maybe get something for her next story which should be ready in a couple of hours. Before she arrived at the spot where the human (Rin) and the fox where standing she gave each and everyone of them a smal smile and nod. "Sorry for sneaking up behind you like that, did not mean to scare you or anything. On the way towards the police station I heard an big explosion and thought that I would investigate it. Can you explain what happened? Standing over there I could not help hearing that you where talking about the turtles and a problem. Gah as usual I am talking to much, my name is Sarah, Sarah smith" she added as she followed them into the sewer tunnel. She landed swiftly on the ground, with a pen and some paper in one of her hands ready for anything.

But something told her that she would need something to defend herself with, but what? she where not used to weapon. "I guess I could have some use with my aikaido and karate skills this time she thought to herself while she looked at the two infront of her wondering what would happen next.

cowabunga14
12-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Mikey and Casey finished fighting the robots. "Is everything alright now, Leo?," asked Mikey.

Reijuu
12-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Giving a nod to Rin, she followed the femme towards the lair only to stop to see the human femme, who called herself Sarah, following them.

“Are you a reporter?” She asked Sarah as a slight snarl curled her black lips.

Fur bristled up along her tail and ears as the muscling at the corner of her lips twitched. Irritation was visible in her posture as she stared up at the femme.

“If you are, and you mention me in any of those god forsaken news papers or tv channels…” She growls out softly. “I’ll skin you alive.” The last part was added with a vicious snarl.

Not giving Sarah a moment to reply, she turned swiftly on heel then moved down towards the lair.

Upon seeing the sight, she walked up towards the group, passing Rin on the away, then stood beside the downed Karai.

“What are you going to do with her?” A delicate left brow rose as she looked the male turtles over before gaze at her ‘bounty head’, Casey.

Zoey
12-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Leo replied to Mikey "Yeah, I think everything's alright."

The blue masked turtle then looked to Myst and said "I don't know what to do with her. I guess.... I will just let her go...." He shrugged his shoulders. "Then my brothers and I will need to find a new place to live."

Rin looked to Sarah and said "My name's Rin. It's nice to meet you Sarah." The woman decided to pretend she didn't hear Sarah's question about what happened to the Purple Dragon HQ. She would never admit to a reporter that she was the one who blew up the building.

The young woman then said "Hey Sarah, if you're looking for a news story, I would report on the robots that busted into the sewers. They were sent by the Foot Clan. Oh and you should tell the police about Karai. She could be arrested for city propertey damage, because the robots belong to her."

Reijuu
12-24-2007, 06:08 PM
Drawing out a backpack from the pack roll at the back of her waist, she popped it open then moved about picking pieces of machine parts scattered about the area before zipping it up, then pulling the pack onto her back. Adjusting the straps, she hooked the lower portion on the little pack already worn.

She slowly made her way back to Karai then knelt down next to her. She didn’t care what the woman did, nor did she care what those around her thought, but she settled down for searching the femme for wounds. If not seriously injured, she would lower herself down just a little to hook arms up under the femme’s upper torso and behind the knees. Relaxing the muscles in her back, she lifted up using her legs and waist instead of straining her back to pick up the human femme.

Standing straight, the child like bounty hunter moved over towards the downed couch to settle the woman down on it. She gently settled a pillow under her head then walked into the kitchen. Still not caring if others stared at her, she pulled up a wash cloth and soaked it in the sink before walking back to wash Karai’s face clean of dust.

No word was spoken from her to anyone else as she moved about to nurse the taller woman’s wounds in the place where the femme just moments ago attacked. Ready to fight any who got in her way, she pulled out the small med-kit that was strapped on the underside of that small pack at the back of her waist.

Zoey
12-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Leo watched curiously as Myst picked up Karai and took her to the couch.

Rin didn't say anything, watching as Myst washed Karai's face.

After a few moments Karai opened her eyes. "What's going on?" She asked.

Reijuu
12-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Delicate silver tipped ears flickered forward as a chromium mask enhanced with glowing emerald eyes gazed down at the now waking Karai.

“Silence,” Her soft voice spoke to the femme she was dressing wounds to.

The elegant bush of tail caressed the air behind creating a soft current of wind to dust the area about them off as it moved about. Fingers poked and prodded at the woman’s stomach and abdomen making sure nothing was broken or out of place before cleansing cuts and scrapes to bandage up.

Her gaze shifted towards Rin for a moment as a frown graced her black lips.

“The police shan’t have her…”

A growl under lined her words as she turned her gaze back to Karai to finish up the ‘check up’ to make sure everything was in order. No broken bones, but tender flesh and bruising would form in a few hours.

Zoey
12-24-2007, 10:28 PM
Karai nodded to Myst. She was silent for a few moments, and then said "I have a headache."

Rin said "Fine, I don't care really. Just as long as she doesn't try to kill us."

Tanner
12-25-2007, 04:24 AM
Tanner, thankfully, dodged the exploding robot as it went off, falling and slamming his right wrist on the concrete. He sat up and nurtured it, making sure it wasn't fractured or anything, but it would be sore for a few days. Don got up, happy to not be under fire, and glanced about the room, assessing the situation and taking a few mental medical notes from the fox lady. LH sighed, dropping the rest of the bombs and kicking them off to the side. He leaned against the doorframe, the door having been knocked off it's hinges by some of the blasts and by Leatherhead's grand entrance, and just counted his limbs to be safe.

Reijuu
12-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Sifting through her med-kit she pulled up a little pill bottle. Popping off the top she pulled a small candy looking thing that resembled a Nik-L-Nips Wax Bottle candy piece. The inner liquid was coloured an odd purple and blue mix.

Cracking off the small bottle cap of the wax capsule, she pressed it to Karai’s lips.

“This should help your headache. Give it a couple minutes to kick in… Don’t worry it isn’t poison, I use the stuff myself.”

If the femme took it, a strange coppery taste would fill her mouth with an under taste of grape and a little hint of mint. As soon as the femme would down it, she would pop the wax bottle into her own mouth to chew and swallow since it was edible.

Backing up, she walked over to where Karai had dropped her weapon. Delicately picking up the Katana, she studied the steel blade then caressed fingers along the hilt before balancing the weapon in one hand to test the weight distribution.

Adjusting her position she turned her head just a little to rest her glowing emerald gaze on Casey. Body held turned to the side as she stared intently upon the tall male. Shifting her footing just a little, she raised the hand with the katana then pointed the blade’s tip toward him.

Zoey
12-25-2007, 11:52 AM
((Seeing as nobody is playing as Raph, I will play as him.))

Leo unseathed his katanas. "What are you doing?" He asked Myst in a firm tone.

Raph had been gone, riding his motercycle in the city. He entered the lair and yelled "What the shell happened here?!" He saw all of the damage and the bullet holes in the walls.

Then he saw Myst pointing a katana at his best friend Casey. "Oh no you don't!" Raph took out his sais, ran towards Myst with a battle yell, and tackled her to the floor.

Karai drank the liquid that she had been given. It tasted really strange, but hopefully it would help. For some reason she trusted the fox lady.

Rin just stood there and watched the situation between Raph and Myst. "So you have another brother...." The young woman said to Leo.

Reijuu
12-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Myst stared at Leo for a moment only to find a face full of dust and cement as she landed on the ground. No time was given to explain her situation so she shifted to fight for her own well being. Twisting her small frame out from under Raph she lifted a hand to gently dab fingers over a deep wound on her cheek gained from her uncalled for fall. Blood trickled down to the corner of her mouth where she lapped it up with her soft pink tongue.

Anger boiled her blood as she moved to her feet then jumped back a couple paces. Her left eye took to a golden glow as she stared the turtle down. Sharp canines were exposed as she growled viciously at the red bandana male. With katana in hand, she held it before her in a shielding manner while a hand slipped behind her to pull a chuck of machine out of her side. In the pressure of a heavy creature on top had shoved an automotive mecha piece through the cloth of her pack and into her flesh.

Her small four foot eight frame swayed a little but took to balance as she shifted her footing once more. The young bounty hunter adjusted her grip on the katana then moved her blood smeared hand up to join the first in gripping the hilt, ready to fight and defend herself.

((So not fair XD Myst is only 87 lbs and Raph is like... 300 lbs, give more then take, if you add the shell))

cowabunga14
12-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Then he saw Myst pointing a katana at his best friend Casey. "Oh no you don't!" Raph took out his sais, ran towards Myst with a battle yell, and tackled her to the floor.
In reaction to this, Casey watched the brawl and said, "Thanks, buddy! Next time I should be more careful, I guess."

Tanner
12-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Tanner frowned. "Don? Is Raph alwa's tha' brash?" Donny nodded a sullen yes, but his attention was on the fox girl. His bo in hand, he held it carefully. "Why were you pointing that at our friend?" he asked, staring at her. LH tensed up.

Reijuu
12-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Slowly she turned her head to the side though kept her gaze on those around her. She spit a little bit of blood out of her mouth from having bitten the inside of her cheek in that fall.

“A bounty is a bounty,” She simply said as if it explained everything.

Brushing blood off her cheek with the back of her hand, she shifted the sword in hand while crouching a little as if ready to charge.

“Unless you c’n pay me ten thou’ to get me off his back, I’ll hun’ him till I’ve brough’ him in.. Worth more alive then de’d.”

The intensity of the glowing gold increased as she narrowed her eyes in on Casey for a moment before glancing about the room.

“I’ve no quarrel with any of you reptiles.”

Zoey
12-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Leo said "So that's why you're here. You want to take Casey with you. Well, that's not going to happen."

Raph said "You're d@mn right it's not! Look, lady.... I'm sorry if I hurt you, but that's what happens when people threaten my family and friends. So if I were you, I'd get the heck out of here. You're out numbered."

Rin said "She's not a bad person. Myst saved my life earlier today."

Raph looked to Rin and glared at her. "I don't remember saying anything to you! In fact, I don't even know who the heck you are!" The angry turtle then looked to Karai and said "And we got little miss Foot over here on our couch!"

Leo said "Everyone calm down. Uh, whoever you are, you came here to.... kill Karai right?"

Rin replied "No, not really. I was just following her to see where she was going. My name's Rin, by the way"

Raph gripped his sais tightly.

Reijuu
12-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Myst bit her bottom lip, knowing this won’t be going her way, this time. Lowering the weapon she spit another small ball of blood to the ground. She knew she was beat this time, but giving up wasn’t in her vocabulary and she would most likely find Casey alone without his green friends.

“Wh’ever,” she mumbled out as she walked over towards Karai.

“I didn’t originally come here to take your dear boyfriend Casey away from you,” She grumbled as she wiped blood off her cheek once more.

“And I highly doub’ you’re surry for hurtin’ me.”

A grin slowly crossed her lips as she turned her gaze towards Raph.

“Should do as your bro’her said or you just migh’ cook yourself in your own shell.” Slowly she licked her lips like a fox would as it locked its gaze on a meal.

Licking the blood off the back of her leather glove she shifted a bit then moved to help Karai to her feet. Giving the femme a pat on the butt to get her moving towards the hole her robots created, she swiftly removed the katana’s sheath from the femme to hilt the blade then slip it in her own belt for keeping.

Zoey
12-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Karai's eyes widned for a moment and then she walked towards the hole in the wall. "Thank you for the medicine. My head feels better already. Come with me, we will go back to my HQ."

The ninja woman left the lair, then took a shuriken from her belt. She threw it at Raph.

The red masked turtle wasn't expecting it, he tried to dodge the object, but it struck his shoulder. "Ahh! That does it, you're dead!" He took the blade out of his flesh and ran towards Karai and Myst.

Rin ran towards Raph and jump kicked him in the shell. The turtle hit the ground and let out an "Umph!"

The young woman then left the turtles' home, planning to follow Myst and Karai.

Karai glared at Rin and said "You are not welcome to come with us."

Reijuu
12-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Myst slowly clenched and unclenched her fists a few times out of frustration as she silently walked down the tunnel towards the gaping hole in the street above. Having lost two bounty heads in one night angered her to no end.

Eyes blazed fiercely behind the mask, one of emerald while the other gold. Her breathing came out a bit unsteady as the pain finally caught up with her after climbing out of the sewers. The shoulder she used to free Rin with ached viciously as it stiffened up making it near impossible for her to move it. The wound at the right side of her back stung as blood still slowly seeped free as did the cut on her cheek smart mercilessly.

Slowly she came to a stop causing both women to pass her up before Karai snipped at Rin. Emitting a soft hiss of pain, she stumbled just a bit, but caught her balance before taking small steps forward. Leaning up against a building side, she slid down to sit upon the pavement.

Zoey
12-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Rin said "Alright, I will not come with you, Karai. It is probably best that I don't, anyways." She then said "It was nice meeting you Myst. Hopefully we will meet again." The woman then walked away from Myst and Karai.

Karai said to Myst "You look like you're in a lot of pain. I can carry you back to my HQ if you want me to."

Reijuu
12-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Silently Myst watched Rin go with a slight sigh. She held no connection to anyone she ran into tonight, but a friendly face once in a while wouldn’t be too bad. Turning her gaze to Karai, she pressed a hand to the wall to try and get up, but her small child sized body collapsed against the wall once more.

Her pride wouldn’t allow anyone to carry her, so she forced herself to her feet. Steel toes of boots scraped the pavement leaving behind streaks of cut cement as they balanced the small body out.

“I don’t ge’ it.” She grumbled out as she staggered forward then stood straight to keep from falling over before walking foreward.

“Why were you attakin’ them?”

Silently she prayed that that brute of a turtle that wore that red bandana didn’t come after them. She was in no shape to fight.

Zoey
12-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Karai said "I want revenge on the turtles for their part in my father being exiled. However, I gave them a chance for peace today. I offered to forgive them if they would agree to no longer intefere with my plans. Their leader refussed to accecpt this, thus I had my robots attack."

Two robots emerjed from the the hole in the street. These were two of the surviving robots that had been stalking Rin earlier. Down in the sewers, eight of the ten robots were destroyed. They approached Karai and Myst.

One of the bots said in a robotic voice "The woman we are seeking has yet to be terminated."

The other robot suddenly turned in the opposite direction. "She is nearby."

The first robot replied "Yes, I am detecting her too. We shall return after we destroy her."

Karai said "No. Your mission has changed. I want you to bring her to me alive and well. I have decided that I want to question her."

Tanner
12-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Don frowned. It was all too much, and eveything was making his head hurt. LH just stood there, confused by all the actions. Tanner muttered something about insanity and women, and sighed. "Well, I'm confus'd, an' tired. I'll see ya guys la'er." he muttered, walking out through the hole in the wall and into the sewers. LH and Don nodded, and the turtle made a mental note to gather them all up later to search for a new place to live. "So... what now?" Don asked aloud, watching droplets of water drip from the sewer ceiling.

Reijuu
12-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Snarling at one of the robots, she twisted her frame then side kicked one of them as hard as she could before falling onto her back with a light thud. Groaning she pressed up with one arm to glare at the thing she kicked.

“Cursed automotive mecha junk,” She hissed at the robot before rolling over onto her stomach to press up in order to stand.

“Leave ‘er alone,” a low growl underlined her words as she spoke them.

Pain jolted throughout her body as thoughts of getting even with the red bandana turtle coiled her mind along with her need to complete the contract with the client that asked for Casey. Ears pinned against her skull while glancing around the area. Picking up a chunk of cement, she threw it at the other robot while throwing a childish fit with not having had her way earlier.

Zoey
12-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Leo got the medic kit and treated the wound on Raph's shoulder. The blue masked turtle said "I don't know Donnie. Maybe we should stay with Tanner for the night in case the Foot comes back. Where does he live again?"

Raph gritted his teeth as his shoulder wound was cleaned, it had a burning sensation. "Wonder why that 'new girl' kicked me in the back...."

Leo contiued treating the wound and replied "It was for good reason actually. Karai and Myst were leaving. There would have been no honor in attacking them. They are both in weakend states."

Raph said "Eh.... yeah, I guess you're right. I doubt that fox lady is going to give up on going after Casey though."

A few Foot ninja on a roof top patrol had noticed Karai and Myst. The ninja approached and one of them said "Mistress Karai, do you need our assistance?"

Karai replied "Yes, have a van come by and pick us up."

Tanner
12-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Don frowned. "I don-"

"We'll go to my place." LH interrupted. "I have more space and me and Don can work on finding a new home. Beside's Tanner's hm is too small." he finished, Don nodding in approval. Tanner meanwhle, quickly reached his place, and entered quietly.

Zoey
12-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Based on Myst's current behavior and small size, Karai started to believe she was a child. She spoke softly "Child, everything is going to be okay. I will take you back to my HQ and your injuries will be healed. Do you have a home and parents?"

((Myst will probably get mad about this.:D))

Leo said "That sounds like a good idea, LH. Thanks." He smiled.

Raph's shoulder was now bandaged. He stood up and said "I will be back later. I have something I need to do...."

Leo said "Raph, where are you going?"

The red masked turtle didn't want his brother to stop him, so he said "Don't worry about it. I will meet you at LH's lair."

Reijuu
12-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Myst didn’t quite catch what Karai was saying as she threw various cement blocks at the nearest robot before taking a sharp pipe point straight up its chest. Ears twitched as the last question captured her attentions from being so violent against the mechanical things.

“Wh.. Wha?” She slowly raised her right brow as her anger somehow dissipated.

“Parent’s.. Home..”

A puzzled expression crossed her face though hidden behind the chromium half mask she wore. Her tail bristled up like a fluffy puff ball before smoothing out. Canting her head a little to the left, she plopped down on her rump upon the pavement as she pondered on the question.

“Home? The nearest homeless shelter a couple blocks away. That’s why I needed the bounty money. Helps the people there.. Sappy, I know, but hey, they’re like me.” A slow shrug was given as she spoke.

Zoey
12-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Karai replied "Hmm.... I understand. Perhaps I could hire you to go on a few missions for me."

The robot pulled the pipe from it's chest and walked away with the other bot.

A van then pulled up next to where Karai was standing. "Let's go, Myst" She said and got in the back of the van.

A few blocks away, Raph leaped from roof top to roof top.

Reijuu
12-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Dragging her wounded self up to stand she sluggishly headed to the back of the van after dropping the heavy pack full of machine parts. Ears drooped as her tail limply swung behind her with each step.

“I hunt for cash, luv. You pay well… I’ll work for you, but… I don’t kill.”

Slowly she adjusted her vest then pressed a hand to her wound only to pull it away to check the blood flow. Very little blood seeped out for the wound was now crusted over with dry blood scabbing the flesh.

Brushing fingertips under her mask, Myst slowly removed the chromium piece of art to rest upon her lap as she took a seat. Now that the darkness that surrounded her eyes was removed, her true cerulean eye colouration could be seen. A soft golden glow touched the left though since she still felt rather angered.

“Though I woul’n’t mind gettin’ a little pay back on that red bandana turtle... For free...” She licked her bottom lip to clean the dry blood off after speaking her words.

Tanner
12-26-2007, 10:42 AM
Tanner looked out from his door, his eyes darting back and forth. He checked his pocket for his gun, though it was empty, he thought it was best to keep it with him after his last little scuffle. The alligator then walked out and closed the door behind him, then quickly ran down the sewer lines. He needed ammo, and the only way he could was to find others who did...

Don glanced back at the destroyed rubble of the wall, but at least felt happy that his lab was all in one piece. He would bring to all to his next home, whenever that would be. LH huffed. "Youu all know where I liive. Get as much as you can bring, I guess..." he sighed, grabbing a chair and stting down.

Zoey
12-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Karai said "Payment wouldn't be a problem for me."

The van drove away and soon reached the Foot HQ. The driver parked the van in a garage and then everyone got out. Karai carefully helped Myst out of the vehicle. She then started walking towards an entrance to the building.

Guarding the door were two Foot ninjas. Karai approached and the two ninjas took a bow of respect to her. "Welcome to my home" she said to Myst.

Leo said "I won't bring too much stuff with me, just a few items."

Reijuu
12-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Giving into the helping hands of Karai, she allowed the femme to help her out of the van. Soft arsenic gray ears drooped still as matching tail limply swayed behind her. Wincing with every other step, she kept her gaze forward not really caring to study out her surroundings. The femme wanted to help, so what would be the point of fighting. Sadly, she couldn’t help but think what a horrible villain Karai made and so didn’t understand why the turtles and she fought.

A playful grin crossed her lips mixed with pain as she walked through the Foot Clan door. Her mask was held in one hand making sure she didn’t lose it.

“Lea’ me to the neares’ bathroom so I c’n clean up. Don’t think it woul’ be nice to blo’y up your home.” She playfully but almost sarcastically said, though not meaning to be rude or disrespectful in any way.

“Woul’n’t mind havin’ that red bandana as a trophy one of the’ days.”

Zoey
12-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Karai waved her hand towards a hallway. "There is a restroom down that hall. When you are finished, I would like for you to take the elevator to the 30th floor. Then meet me in the lab."

The ninja woman whispered to a Foot ninja "Do not let her out of your sight." She then walked away and boarded an elevator.

When Karai reached the 30th floor, she walked to the lab and entered.

A scientist approached her and said "Mistress Karai, you are just in time to see my latest invention. I call it the healing ray."

Karai asked "Has it been tested?"

The scientist replied "Yes, and it works perfectly."

The woman said "Good, then use it on me. I have a few cuts and scrapes from my battle at the turtles lair."

"As you wish, Mistress Karai" the scientist replied and turned on the hand held ray gun. He aimed the ray beam at her feet and slowly moved it upward, all the way to the top of her head. The scientist then turned the ray gun off. He asked "How do you feel now?"

Karai replied "Very refreshed and alert. That is a very amazing device you have created."

cowabunga14
12-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Raph said "Eh.... yeah, I guess you're right. I doubt that fox lady is going to give up on going after Casey though."

"You're probably right," Casey replied. "I guess she's attracted to me or something." He sat down.

Zoey
12-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Leo smirked. "Maybe.... but really when she looks at you she sees money. I wonder where Raph went."

Dr. Chaplin walked over to Karai and gave her a hug. He said to her "I'm glad you're back, honey. How did the battle turn out?"

Karai replied "Awful, the turtles destroyed my robots."

Chaplin frowned and said "I'm sorry, I guess I will have to build something else to get rid of them."

Karai said "Now, where's that scientist that told me the robots would inevitably destroy them?"

Chaplin knew this wouldn't turn out well. "Umm, he's right over there."

The ninja woman left Dr. Chaplin and walked towards the other scientist. She then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Eight of your ten robots are now scrap metal! Now, you must pay the price for failure."

The scientist replied nervously "Mistress Karai, I don't understand how this could of happened! I'm sorry! Please forgive me, next time I will build something even stronger!"

Karai replied "There won't be a next time." She pressed a button on the wall, opening the hidden door that lead to outside.

The scientist pleaded "No, wait!"

Karai threw him out of the lab and the scientist fell 30 floors down. "That's what happens when you make promises that you can't keep! Let this be a lesson to you all!"

Reijuu
12-26-2007, 02:50 PM
Myst gave a nod to Karai before following the directions given. Walking up to a door, she grasped onto the handle then gave it a swift turn only to stop before opening the door. Her gaze shifted to the right having caught sight of movement.

“She afrai’ I might do somethin’ stupid while surroun’ed by so many in this massive buildin’?” She scoffed.

“Saved a life and gained a babysi’er..”

Biting her bottom lip, she knocked the door open then slammed it shut before the following foot soldier could enter. Flicking the lock, she looked around the massive room. Shaking her head, she walked over to the sink.

Gently she removed her pack then swiftly unlaced her boots. The young bounty hunter shivered as bare feet touched the cold tile floor. Her eyes scanned herself in the mirror as she flicked the latches on her vest to remove the heavy cloth. As soon as the last latch was unclasped, the heavy cloth fell to the ground with a heavy thud exposing a flat male looking chest with no breast development whatsoever. If one saw her now, they would swear she was male.

Grimacing at the sight, her fingers gently poked and prodded at the skin along her ribs then down towards the wounded side. Drawing bloody fingers back, she reached into her pack to withdraw a cloth. Turning the sink on she went about cleaning the wounds that littered the flesh that would later on scar over to mar her smooth back and side.

Myst was careful not to irritate the injury to her side as she pulled out a spray can spurting a thick dark blue foam over the tender opening. A hiss was issued forth as she swung an arm to punch the wall as hard as she could to redirect the pain from side to fist. Breathing in deeply, she relaxed as she put the can down then withdrew white linens to wrap her mid-section.

With the main injury taken care of, she moved on to her face. With mask out of the way, the cut was more visible to her eyes. Delicately she cleaned the gash then pulled forth a needle and thread to stitch it up. That same foam was spurted over the stitching to clean any bacteria that might have entered from the sink water.

Rinsing her hands of that stinging spray, she moved to wash her vest off in the sink making sure to get rid of any blood then shook it off till the odd fabric was dry. Reaching into that small pack, she yanked a clean crimson vest out to slip on then latch shut. Her pants were next as she drew out kneel length shorts of black to wear.

As soon as she was finished cleaning up, she turned the water off, folded her rinsed clothing to stuff in her pack, collected everything else to put away, then turned to the door. Without thinking, she slammed her fist into the door to here a heavy thud on the other side. Grinning with satisfaction she opened the door to see the foot soldier sitting on the ground while cradling his ear in one hand.

“Serves you right now lea’ the way.”

Without argument, the soldier lead her to the elevator then up they went to the thirtieth floor as was instructed.

Zoey
12-26-2007, 03:12 PM
The two robots from earlier flew into the lab through the secret door. Once they were inside the door shut. One of the robots held Rin in it's mighty right hand. The robot said "The female has been successfuly captured and brought to you. She is unharmed, as requested."

Karai replied "Excellent." Then she looked to a scientist and said "Tie her to an experiment table."

The robot took Rin to the table and held her down, while the scientist tied her to the table.

Rin yelled "Let me go!"

Karai walked over to her and said "Not a chance."

The young woman asked "What are you going to do to me?"

Karai replied "I'm going to make you talk. You're going to tell me everything I want to know. Afterwards, who knows what will happen to you. I might let you go, but then again I might not."

Rin struggled in her ropes, but she couldn't get free.

Reijuu
12-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Popping one of those wax bottle capsules into her mouth, she chewed then swallowed it as she followed the sounds emitted by others. On the thirtieth floor, she walked aimlessly till she could hear the muffled cries of the woman she saved earlier that night. Without hesitation, she burst into a new found spike of energy as she sped down the hall to the slam through a door.

Skidding to a stop she growled out. “I though’ I was a guest here. Wha’ is with the babysi’er?”

Her eyes scanned the place before narrowing her gaze towards the robots from earlier, then scanned over the room to see Rin in the room.

“Wha’ the ‘ell.”

The foot soldier assigned to watch her, came up behind her to restrain her, but found a face full of elbow. He went sprawling out onto his back upon the floor clutching his broken nose.

((If I've screwed up entering, then meh.. oh well? :P))

Zoey
12-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Karai frowned when the Foot ninja was bashed in the face. She said "You are a guest here. Yes, I did assign a ninja to watch you. That is my right. I would appreciate it if you didn't attack my followers."

Rin said "Help me, Myst! Get me out of these ropes, quickly!" The woman was in a panic.

Karai narrowed her eyes and said "This woman is not of your concern."

Reijuu
12-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Growling at herself for having to chose between the two, Myst clenched a hand into a tight fist. Narrowing her eyes at Karai, She stared the tall woman down before glancing towards Rin.

“I didn’ save the woman for you to cap’ her.”

Baring sharp canines, she growled towards Karai as she took a step forward. Lucky for her, the young bounty hunter still had Karai’s katana strapped to her side. A hand lowered to the hilt threatening to draw it.

“I kept you out of the hands of the turtles and the cops, I’d expect you to pay me back for my services. In turn for my helpin’ you I’m goin’ t’ ask you t’ release the lady and leave her be. I appreciate you allowin’ me to use your restroom to clean up, but I’m rightfully serious about freein’ Rin.”

Her left eye took to a golden glow as anger began to pulse through her.

“I’ll be more than happy to track down the turtles for you, if it means I get t’ get even with that red bandana one. You don’ need ‘er. Let her go.”

Zoey
12-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Karai let out a sigh. Then she was silent for a moment. Finally, the Foot leader untied the ropes that were binding the young woman.

Rin leaped off the table, backed away, and stood next to Myst. "Thanks for saving me again."

Karai said "We have a deal Myst. Track down and bring me the four turtles, if you can. I'm sure it will be quite a task."

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Raph. "You!" He said to Myst. "You don't have any bussiness messing with the Foot! You're coming with me."

The red masked turtle ran over to Myst and put his arms around her. Then he carried her out of the lab over his shoulder. "This is for your own good. I don't want you gettin mixed up with the wrong crowed. And we're going to have a long talk about you wanting Casey."

Rin did a jump kick towards Raph, but the turtle dodged it.

Reijuu
12-26-2007, 09:08 PM
Myst relaxed, releasing her grip on the katana only to have the whole thing fall from her belt as Raph picked her up. Eyes widened at the sudden motion that she had no real time to react till he headed towards the door having dodged Rin’s kick.

“Let me go,” She called out while kicking for a moment before relaxing to ease the sudden pain that spiked up her back from the recently cleaned wound on her side.

Silently sighing, she closed her eyes for a moment before lifting her gaze up to lock with Karai’s before they were out the door. It made things easier for her to find out where the turtles were hiding, if she gave in and let him take her. She did, after all, need to get back at Raph sooner or later.

Closing her eyes once more, she made herself comfortable as he allowed the hard shelled turtle run off with her.

Tanner
12-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Don ran intothe lab quickly, ransacking it for a few essentials, and then walking back out, ready to go.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tanner pushed up into the alley way breezes, lifting up the cap and pushing it over to the side. He quickly got out and replaced said lid back and then surveyed his surroundings, his eyes darting back and forth...

Zoey
12-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Karai said "Stop him! Do not let that turtle leave the building!"

A few Foot ninjas and the two robots ran out of the lab. The robots busted through the wall, as the door was not big enough for them.

Raph ran into the elevator and pressed the button to take him to the first floor. "I ain't the bad guy here, and I ain't gonna' just sit back and allow the Foot to have another person to corrupt."

When the elevator door opened, Rin stood in front of Raph. She then punched him in the face hard.

Raph shook off the punch and said to Rin "You must have taken the stairs. You ain't gonna' get fox girl back. She's coming with me!"

Reijuu
12-26-2007, 10:17 PM
Myst grumbled as her body tensed with each jerk made by Raph’s movements. She was so tempted to bite his neck but she was in no condition to truly fight, even if she was stubborn and wanted too, like earlier.

A grin of amusement curled her lips at Raph saying he didn’t want the Foot to corrupt another. She was already corrupt in her bounty hunting ways. She didn’t need the help of the Foot in that department.

“I feel like a foo’ball,” Myst complained as Raph stated that she would be going with him.

“Bea’en up, passed ‘roun’, then stolen again.”

Zoey
12-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Raph charged forward and knocked Rin to the ground. He then ran out of the Foot HQ.

Rin stood up and ran after him, leaving the buidling. "Gosh, he certainly is tough!" She looked around and couldn't find him anywhere. "He's probably in the sewers."

Raph was indeed in the sewers and he ran towards the lair. He then ran into a tunnel and stopped to catch his breath. "You just need to relax. I don't mean for you to feel like a football. Umm.... maybe this will help you calm down." The turtle rubbed behind her right ear gently. Mikey's cat had seemed to like it, so maybe she would too.

((:D))

Reijuu
12-26-2007, 10:37 PM
Silently waiting for the turtle to stop, she winced as he finally slowed down then stopped in the offending sewers. Biting her bottom lip, Myst shifted upon his shoulder to gain a more comfortable position before he spoke.

“Wha’ wi…” She trailed off as he rubbed behind an ear.

Eyes widened for a moment before she lay limp upon his shoulder. Blushing quite deeply, her whole body resonated with soft soothing little murring sounds. Ears drooped forward as the fur along her bushy tail bristled out while tip twitched lift and right. Slowly, the young bounty hunter’s eyes drifted shut while her body remained completely motionless except for the rising and falling of her chest and the rumbling sound deep within her chest and throat.

Zoey
12-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Raph moved his hand away from her right ear and gave her a pat on the head. The turtle then continued on his way to the lair. He soon arrived and put Myst on the couch.

Leo's eyes widned. "Raph, why did you bring her to the lair?"

Raph said "I felt like it was my fault that she left earlier. I didn't want her to think we were the bad guys."

The two robots from earlier then charged into the lair. They had sensed the turtles location.

Raph gritted his teeth, took out his sais, and ran towards one of the robots. He leaped on to it's torso and wedged his said into the neck of the bot. With firm impact, he ripped the robot's head off.

Leo picked up one of the bombs laying around from earlier and threw it at the last robot, blowing it up.

The red masked turtle put his sais away and approached Myst. He tapped her on her non-injured shoulder and said "Hey, everything's going to be alright. How are you feeling?"

Reijuu
12-26-2007, 11:01 PM
Myst slowly curled up into a ball as soon as she was placed upon the couch. At the moment, she didn’t seem to care about anything but rest. With eyes closed, she seemed to drift in and out of sleep as she held arms folded across her chest. Her elegant, though currently dirty, tail coiled round her frame like a blanket of soft fur.

Lips parted as if to say something, but she remained in that drifting state of wakefulness and slumber. Delicate ears flickered forward then smoothed back against the hair only to have the right perk up to listen.

Her whole frame seemed to jerk as she jumped off the couch, landing on the ground as soon as she was touched. It didn’t bother her that the machines attacked again, but that simple touch drew her to full awareness.

With fur puffed out on tail and ears pinned back, she growled viciously at Raph for a moment as her blurred vision tried to focus. As her moment of panic subsided, she dragged herself to the couch to curl up once more like a feral beast in a child like body.

Zoey
12-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Rin entered the lair through one of the holes created by the robots earlier. Her gaze focused on Myst and she walked towards her. The woman decided to take a seat in the chair near the couch. She said soothingly "Myst.... are you okay?"

Raph said "Don't bother trying to talk to her."

Rin glared at the turtle. She then said "This day has been so strange for all of us."

Leo replied "I completely agree with you."

Meanwhile, Foot ninjas searched the sewers for the turtles.

Reijuu
12-26-2007, 11:35 PM
The left ear twitched upon the fox woman’s head upon hearing Rin’s voice. Slowly an eye drifted open to rest her blurry gaze upon the femme. Shifting her small frame, Myst adjusted her position then forced herself to sit up.

“Why was I brough’ here?” She asked as she glanced around the wreckage.

“You wanted to hur’ me earlier, Red Boy. Why bring me back?” Her gaze shifted to Raph as she spoke to him.

Her gaze slowly drifted back to Rin as both eyes opened fully.

“I’m fine, I think.”

Myst gently lifted up a hand to brush across the stitches she placed herself upon her cheek.

“I still owe you a couple good scores, Red Boy.”

Zoey
12-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Raph said "Sorry 'bout earlier. I brought ya back here to make things right. I know that sounds kinda stupid but.... well, I did it."

Leo raised an eyeridge at Raph and then put a hand to his face.

Raph looked to Leo and said "You think I'm an idiot, huh bro?"

Leo didn't say anything.

Raph then looked back to Myst. "I didn't mean to hurt ya. I just was tryin' to defend my best bud Casey earlier. I lose my temper alot. Just the way I am. I know I need to work on it."

Reijuu
12-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Frowning a bit, she pressed to her feet then walked aimlessly around for a moment before blushing wildly.

“Where is the restroom?”

Like a child, she wiggled a bit in place before pacing back and forth. Ears drooped while tail flickered swiftly behind her before bristling. A soft canine sounding whimper emitted from her while eye danced around the room.

She would have to deal with everything later, it seems.

Donnieee
12-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Sarah was on her way answering Mysts question when she noticed that her newfound "friend" did not seem to be so happy about that. So the only thing she did was to nod in agreement. She did not want to make any more enimies then she allready had.

Without saying anything more, she followed Rin and Myst down the sewers towards the lair. But there where something else that drew her attention for a second. For a moment she stoped and looked over her shoulder. She felt like something where following her. But to be honest she had felt like that for a couple of days now. When she returned her gaze forward she noticed that her friends where allready gone. With a smal shrug of her shoulder, she sighed and started to move towards the lair herself.

Not to sure if the turtles would remember her since they had not met that much, she kept sillent and in the shadows. But the lair where not as she had remembered it. Everything where destroyed. Nothing where as it used to be. As she moved closer to the lairs door she could hear muffled voices speaking. Not wanting to intrude of something she lightly knocked wall and walked in. Everyone seemed the be ready for moving since the lair had been destroyed.
"what have happened here?" Sarah asked Leo as she entered.

Tanner
12-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Tanner walked out of the store, toting a big bag of bullets and a few new guns, the cool steel making his skin fidget. He was glad there was only the store clerk, and it proved easy to get rid of him, and there wasn't anyone around, which was a plus. The bag clinked around as he dashed for the sewer line again, and hoped that no one heard the scuffle and wouldn't find the guy in the dumpster for a while...

~~~~

Don watched the wolf girl, pointing towards the bathroom off to the left. "There." LH sat off to the side still, listening to the conversations.

Reijuu
12-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Rushing off to the restroom, Myst kicked the door open then slammed it shut behind her. As soon as she entered the room she frowned a bit, though there wasn’t really any destruction in the room. After relieving herself, she jumped into the shower to clean up, then jumped out to shake off the water. ((don’t think anyone wants details there. Heh))

Ears flickered forward as she set to stitching up her side since the abuse of being carried over a shoulder had reopened the injury. Grinding her teeth together, Myst poked the needle in and out of her flesh to place in each stitch. At the end, she fixed it up then removed the needle after snipping the extra thread.

A fist lifted to punch the wall which only served to split her knuckles against the stone wall.

“GAH… DA…. Grrr..” She yelled out as she drew her hand back though happy that the pain was in that hand and not in her side.

Cleansing the blood away, she pulled on her clothing once more then walked out the room while coiling linens around her waist to bandage it up, after having been in there for at least twelve minutes.

“So now tha’ you have me here, Red Boy, wha’ is it that you wan’ to speak about?”

Her right brow slowly rose as she made her way to the couch to settle down only to have her stomach growl at her. If one didn’t know any better they could have sworn she was nothing more than a little child.

Zoey
12-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Leo said "Hey Sarah. Well, some Foot robots attacked our lair, so now we have to move to a new home."

Raph raised an eyeridge at Myst. "I wanted ta tell ya tha' da Foot ain't no good. They just wanna trick ya in ta thinkin' they are. If ya keep messin' with 'em, they will play ya for a fool. What I really want is for us all ta get along and for ya to leave Casey alone. That probably ain't gonna happen though, right?"

Rin didn't have anything to say at the moment, so she only watched.

Reijuu
12-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Slowly, Myst crossed her legs in an Indian style position while grumbling softly at Raph’s words.

“Bad or not, I’m neutral in your li’le war against the Foot, don’t ask me to figh’ against them. I’ve only a score t’ settle with you, and taking your Casey boyfriend in.”

Ears pinned to her skull as she stared at Raph for a while.

“You hur’ me bad, and I don’t take kin’ly to those who hur’ me.”

Shifting from her sitting position, she lunged at Raph ready to punch him right up at the collarbone, and if she was lucky her fist would slide up and hit his throat in the process. A cut or two was what she was after to inflict on him along with taking his bandana as a trophy for her success, if she landed her attacks.

Zoey
12-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Raph reeled back in pain and held his throat. Then he put his hand on his collarbone. A surge of pain went through it. "Why you little.... I think ya cracked it!" He lunged forward and pinned Myst to the couch.

The turtle didn't use very much force, he didn't want to hurt her again. "Casey ain't my boyfriend!"

Leo stood up from his seat and said "Stop it right now Raph!"

Raph replied "Make me!"

That's when Leo kicked him in the side, sending the red masked turtle to the floor.

Leo asked Myst "Are you alright? It would be best if you didn't attack anyone." He narrowed his eyes at her.

Reijuu
12-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Grinning with satisfaction, Myst sat up after having been pinned down by Raph. Lifting up a hand, she pulled forth the red bandana Raph had been, but moments ago, wearing. With a triumphant “Ha,” she stuffed it down her vest then settled for curling up in a sitting position.

“I’m fine, never felt be’er,” She lied, though too stubborn to complain too much about her injuries having been agitated again.

“I’ll leave him be… Casey isn’t worth much anyways,” She snorted as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Closing her eyes a moment, she drew in a deep breath before slowing down her own breathing. Eyes opened once more as the left took aglow with a soft old gold colouration. A moment passed as she relaxed her whole body before a small robot appeared before her. The machine was nothing more than an illusion, but one couldn’t tell unless they touched it.

Grinning quite playfully, she turned her gaze towards Raph causing the robot to jump up and down around the male chanting “Ha Ha” like a little child while sticking a large pink tongue out in a childish spitting manner.

cowabunga14
12-27-2007, 05:10 PM
The turtle didn't use very much force, he didn't want to hurt her again. "Casey ain't my boyfriend!"

"Good, I hope not," Casey replied.. He looked at Myst and didn't know what to think of her. To disregard the currrent situation, he said, "Mikey and I know of a place we can use as our new lair."

Donnieee
12-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Hmm.. do you have any clue of where you should live? You could sleep at my appartment if you want to" Sarah said while she scratched her head. Everything seemed to have happened so fast, at first she had woke up and fought that this would be an ordinary day but at this point everything that could happen had happened. And it did not seem to be any good.
Suddenly she where brought back to her own reality when Myst suddenly attacked Raph. Before she could do anything about it, it was all over. Raph held a hand against his shoulder and seemed to be in very much pain and Leo kept him away from the foxlady. Gently Sarah walked over to Raph, gave him a short smile, laid a hand on his shoulder and said: "I will take an look at your shoulder. So keep stil

then she looked over her shoulder, gave Myst a angry look and said "he tried to save you from a bad destiny and this is how you thank him?

Reijuu
12-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Myst’s elegantly sculpted brows rose at Sarah’s words. A grin curled her lips as she patted her chest to make sure the bandana didn’t go anywhere.

“Bad Des’iny? Beh, I’m a bounty hunter. I sell people for cash..” She glared at the woman for a moment then slowly slipped over to Rin to nuzzle up against her side before closing her eyes.

Drawing in a light breath, she relaxed then rested her head upon the femme’s lap to take a nap. Ears flickered forward ever aware of her surroundings as the tip of her tail gave way to a content sway. Her breathing evened out as she drifted off into a light state of slumber.

((just a little note, Donnieee, luv... The collarbone is below the neck and Myst hit Raph's collarbone and throat, not the shoulder :P))

Zoey
12-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Leo said "Sure, we could stay at your appartment if we can not find a home for the night. Thanks." He then looekd to Casey and asked "Where is this place that you know of?"

Raph punched at the fake robot, but his fist went through it. "Ah, it's hollogram!" Then he looked up at Sarah and let her look at his collerbone. The turtle then said in reguard to Myst "I'm surprised you're comfortable enough to go to sleep with me here. If I were you, I'd be afraid I might not wake up."

Rin's eyes winded when Myst fell asleep, resting her head on her lap. She didn't know if she should think that she had gained a friend or a new pet. The woman gently pet Myst on the head.

((:D:lol:))

Tanner
12-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Donny sighed, and turned to Casey. "Just where exactly is this place you speak of?"' he asked him, thinking the place they had found was too unprotected or something of the sort.

~~~~

Tanner slipped back into his little sewer home, pulling the one pipe to open the door. He threw the bag of ammo and guns at the couch, bullet packets spilling onto it as he fell into his recliner, sighing long and hard.

Reijuu
12-27-2007, 09:45 PM
Myst didn’t seem to hear Raph as she happily nuzzled her cheek upon the woman’s lap. If trouble came her way, she would more than likely strike back or swiftly run if need be. Her ears were like a radar swiveling to and fro to pick up any danger that might come her way.

Grinding her teeth like a small child, her left hand grasped firmly onto the cloth of Rin’s pants in a security blanket manner. An uneasy expression held her childish facial features most visible to all for she lacked the cover of her mask.

Zoey
12-27-2007, 10:49 PM
Rin looked down as Myst was asleep on her lap. This was all very new and strange to her. The female fox reminded her very much of a child. She didn't know her age, so that was still a possibility.

Raph said "I'm sorry I brought her to our lair. It didn't accomplish anything. The sooner we find a new home the better."

Reijuu
12-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Slowly awakening from her short nap, she gazed up through blurry vision only to blush at what she had done. Normally she didn’t fall sleep upon someone’s lap, but the petting felt so good on her ears she couldn’t help it.

Slipping away from Rin, she glanced towards Raph then to his brothers quite curious as to why they even cared.

“If you don’ wan’ me here, then why did you bring me?” She glanced to Raph having heard his words.

“Goin’ to try to send me to some orphanage to lock me up?”

Zoey
12-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Raph snapped back "I brought ya here before ya attacked me!" He then winced in pain. "Ya cracked my collerbone! I should break your neck for it!"

Leo said "Raph, you're not helping the situation."

The red masked turtle got up and said "I need some time to myself. See ya." He then left the lair.

Leo called after him "But you need your collerbone treated!"

Rin said to Myst "You can stay with me at my apprartment if you want to."

cowabunga14
12-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Donny sighed, and turned to Casey. "Just where exactly is this place you speak of?"' he asked him, thinking the place they had found was too unprotected or something of the sort.
"It's out in the country," Casey said. "A cabin I know about that I think would be a safe place for us to stay."

Donnieee
12-28-2007, 06:37 PM
"I know what a bountyhunter does." Sarah said while she tried to keep Raph stil. But before she could do anything more to him, he and Myst started to argue again and this time, as usual he seemed to got tired of it, and left the lair. Feeling kind of irritated Sarah looked around at Raph at the same time as Leo called after him. "I will take an look at it as soon as he return. Do not worry about him, he will be fine, my friend" Sarah sighed while she looked for somewhere to sit. But she did not want to sit to near Myst, for security reasons. The days events begun to take her energy.

Suddenly she remembered her article it had to be done and it had to be done fast, or else her boss would be kind of mad at her. Quickly she looked for her notebook, took out an pen, looked at all that was written and then added some things. After a few minutes she looked up from the notebook, let her eyes wander around the lair and found that Don where in his lab as usual. Or at least she thought so. "Hey don, do you have an computer I can burrow? I need to mail my article to my boss and it has to be done fast!

Reijuu
12-28-2007, 06:43 PM
With a nod, she stood up then smiled to Rin.

“I’ll stay with you,” She softly spoke before turning her gaze towards the others.

If she left the city then she’d be out of work, and that just can’t happen when there are others to worry about. Remembering what she had said earlier to Karai, she softly sighed.

“This place reeks of waste,” She pouted a bit as she slowly walked out of the lair.

If they followed her then oh well but she needed fresh air topside. Finding the nearest manhole, she heaved the heavy metal up then slipped into an alleyway. Drawing in a deep breath, she sighed enjoying the cool crisp New York air.

Laying her head back, she emitted a soft pigeon cooing as if to call something. Moments passed till a dark gray pigeon fluttered down from a tall building’s roof to land gently onto her shoulder.

“I’ll need you to deliver a message for me,” She softly spoke to the bird before leaning in to whisper directions.

Drawing out a small piece of paper she scribbled something on it. Rolling up the little piece of paper, she slipped it into the leg’s container before letting the bird loose.

“Fly swift and true.”

Watching the bird fly out of view, she bowed her head then softly sighed. Hopefully this will be enough to fulfill her word to Karai which would leave her free of anything and everything that had to do with side choosing.

“My hands are now clean,” She spoke out loud before sitting on a step that led to the back door of the nearest building.

Zoey
12-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Rin left the lair and followed Myst. When she caught up to her she said "So what are you going to do now?"

Karai was standing on the roof of the Foot HQ, looking at the city when a bird brought her a note. It was somewhat unusual. She opened the note and saw that it read.......?

Reijuu
12-28-2007, 10:45 PM
The pigeon cooed as it landed on Karai’s shoulder. It pecked at a small silver bullet shaped canister on its leg. Once the femme pulled the note out, she would read the directions given about plans on who to follow and that currently the turtles were still in their lair ((in small print so it fit :P)). What the Foot Leader did with what was given was up to her now. The bird flew off as soon as it was free from the woman’s grasp.

~*~*~*~

Slowly Myst turned her gaze towards Rin.

“I don’ know. I’ve lost two bounty heads this nigh’. Perhaps go to the office and pick up another head to go after. I’d need a place to bunk for the nigh’ though.”

Ears drooped upon her head causing silver tips to blend into her hair. Drawing in a light breath, the young bounty hunter slipped to knees then settled into a sitting position.

“You hate me like that Red Boy and reporter do?”

Zoey
12-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Rin replied "No, I like you pretty well. You saved me twice tonight. That shows you have heart. If I hated you I wouldn't invite you to stay at my appartment." She then smiled. "I still want to get to know you better though. I feel like there is still a lot that I don't know."

The woman extended a hand to Myst to help her up. "I will show you the way to my place."

Leo said "I'm ready to go, but we have to wait for Raph to come back first." He let out a sigh.

Donnieee
12-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Sarah only listened with one ear while Leo told them that he was ready to move. But they had to wait for Raph to return. Sarah knew that this could take some time, so she sighed, shut her notebook, walked up to Leo, gave him a short smile. "Maybe I should look for him. I need to talk to him either way." she said at the same time as she turned around and walked out of the lair.

For a moment she stoped and sighed. Now she had to look for him. Something told her that she maybe knew where he was. Probally he where standing on an rooftoop or fighting some bad guys. Either way she had to find him. Then she suddenly came to think about her turtlemobile, maybe she could call him. It was a sure taking a chance but she had to. She took out her mobile and called him. A smal tune where heard on the other side. Her footsteps ecoed through the sewer as she where waiting for him to answer.

Zoey
12-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Raph stood on a roof top and answered his phone "Yeah?"

Although she knew she wouldn't be able to hear her, Karai said "Thank you Myst." She then left the roof top, entering her throne room through the door on the roof.

The ninja woman walked back to the lab and approached a scientist. "Is anyone working on any new robots? I need something that is very powerful and doesn't have any weak points."

The scientist replied in an odd tone "Oh I'm working on a robot, alright. One that is very powerful, my greatest work yet. As for the robot not having any weak points, that's virtually impossible."

Karai said "You're acting a little strange. Are you upset that I killed your colleague by throwing him off the building, to his death?"

The scientist lied to her, saying "Not at all."

Karai replied "Good. Now, may I see the robot?"

The scientist said "Uh, it's not ready yet. I want you to see the finished product, I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. This is going to be the best robot ever."

Donnieee
12-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Sarah's heart pounded hard when she suddenly heard Raphs voice on the other side. It sounded some what harsh but then again she where kind of used to him being like that. "It's me Sarah. Meet me at the south gate in central park in 15 minutes. I need to talk to you. It is important". While she where waiting for his answer, she walked around the sewer. Then she stoped for a moment. She felt like someone where watching her so she looked around, but could not see anything. So she shook of the feeling and continued to wait for his answer.

cowabunga14
12-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Leo said "I'm ready to go, but we have to wait for Raph to come back first." He let out a sigh.
"Alright," Casey said, "it's no rush."

Mikey got ready to go.

Reijuu
12-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Rubbing at her eyes like a tired child, she grasped gently onto the side of Rin’s shirt before leaning in close.

“Am I a bad person for sellin’ others for money?” she softly asked while ears perked forward before drooping.

The softness of tail delicately flittered about behind the young bounty hunter’s form as she hung her head.

“Sometimes I hate myself, but trackin’ people down is what I do best. I could get out of bounty huntin’, but I’d need to settle these two contracts first.”

Adjusting her footing, she released the femme’s shirt then backed up a little.

“Could we go to y’ur place to rest? Before the green team decides t’ chain me up in some cage?”

Just as she spoke the pigeon returned cooing softly as a sign the message was delivered before it returned to its roost.

Zoey
12-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Rin felt sorry for Myst. She replied "I will lead the way to my home. I also want to rest. I often wonder the same thing, am I a bad person? You see, I used to be an assassin. I tried to justify this to myself though, telling myself it was 'okay' because I was killing bad people. The truth though, it wasn't okay, and tonight I failed myself again. I planted bombs and blew up the Purple Dragon gang HQ. Sure, there were probably a lot of bad people in there. What I did though was take away the oppurtunity from those people to change. For all I know, those gang members could have changed sooner or later and became good people."

The woman looked down at the ground. "You and I, we're similar. I feel that we are not bad people, but we have made bad choices. However, the future is ours. We can't change the past, but the future has yet to be written. We must make the best choices from now on....... Well, I will take us to my place now."

She began walking towards her appartment.

Raph replied into his phone "Yeah, I will meet ya there. Just be careful Sarah. I care about ya, a lot."

Donnieee
12-30-2007, 04:31 AM
A smile hit her face when she heard Raph telling her that he cared about her a lot. She was not that kind of used to hear that from him. Every time she had seen him, he had seemed to be somewhat angry and down. But she guessed it was his nature. "I will. Do not worry about me I will be fine. See you there!" Sarah said before she ended the call and placed the phone safely in her bag. Now she had to run cause she where late as it was. She had to be there in time or maybe Raph would thought that he had missed her and all would be destroyed. So she put up her hair in a knot, adjusted her vest and her pants and where soon on her way down there.

While runing through the town she noticed that some people seemed to be somewhat nervous. She could not blame them. The explosion, which obviously where heard from all over town, had made her nervous to. And Sarah knew that it was her task to write about it. But it could be dangerous cause Hun, the leader of the purple dragons, would certainly be on a hunt for the one who did it. So if she would turn up there, he would most certainly think that it was her that had done it, and by then she would be dead. She would not have a chance against him. Her thoughts runed through her head as she continued her journey through the town towards the central park. The people she runed by just looked at her and thought they had recognized her from somewhere but they where not sure where they had seen her before. She where not that famous yet.

When she arrived at the south gate of central park, she noticed that she was the only one there. Raph had not arrived yet. So to catch her breath and calm down, she sat down on the ground under an oak and let the wind play with the hair that was loose. Her green/blue eyes looked at the environment around her. There where a few people in the park but they where not near. From a far distant she could hear babies laugh and cry. The sound made her feel some what calm and happy despite the fact that she where kind of nervous. Sarah had never spoken to Raph like this but she knew it had to be done. "Hope he will be here soon".

Reijuu
12-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Childishly kicking the ground with a steel toed boot, she shifted her footing then followed Rin.

“I don’ regret any of my choices. Everything I’ve done I’ve done willingly and without force by any. I do what I do best to get by.”

Drawing in a light breath, the vixen picked up the pace to remain even stepped with the human leading her onward.

“Oddly, I feel like some pet of some sort. I don’t know how to explain exactly what I meant by that, but someday I might be able to understand it myself.”

She looked over the destruction left behind by an explosion of some sort before turning her gaze to Rin.

“At least that is how I was treated by my old gang.” She chuckled softly after speaking then fell silent.

Zoey
01-03-2008, 02:57 PM
The main thing that Myst did that reminded her of a pet was when she fell asleep in her lap. Myst was not a pet though, and Rin knew that for sure.

"I think of you as a friend." Rin said as she continued walking towards the appartment.

Soon they reached her appartment. She unlocked and opened the door, and stepped inside.

Raph arrived at central park and began looking for Sarah.

Donnieee
01-03-2008, 03:12 PM
As she sat there under the oak, she suddenly saw a shadow in the trees. Noone except for her seemed to be notice it. "Finally" she thought while she rested her eyes upon the redmasked shadow infront of her. "Hey I'm here" she told him and hoped that he would hear her. While waiting for him to notice her, she draged her knees up towards her chest and laid her arms around them. After that she placed her head on her knees and shut her eyes for a moment. Everything that had happened the last couple of hours rushed through her head.

Reijuu
01-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Following the femme, Myst’s gaze held to the ground watching Rin’s heels. As soon as they reached the apartment door, the young bounty hunter lifted her gaze up. She stepped inside then glanced around the room.

The first thing she did was take her shoes off so as not to mess up the floor with her thick combat boots. Removing her socks she sat down and rubbed well kept feet. Removing the stress from the joints of her feet she stood up once more then walked further in having completely forgotten the brand mark of the Foot Clan at the instep of her right foot.

She dared not touch anything having not yet cleaned herself up from being in that dreadful sewer, she glanced over things instead.

“You have a nice place. Beats what I’ve lived in all my life, or at least I think most of my life.” She blushed brightly having very little in memories of the past.

Zoey
01-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Rin also took her shoes off. She stepped out of them, her white socks now touching the carpet.

The woman said to Myst "Thanks. Yeah, it is pretty nice here."

She then walked over to the couch and sat down. "I guess I will just relax for the rest of the night, and then go to bed. If you're hungry you are welcome to help yourself to the kitchen."

Raph approached her and said "Hey Sarah. What did you want to talk to me about?" He raised an eyeridge.

Donnieee
01-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Sarah looked up from where she where sitting. "Finally" She thought while she gave him a somewhat secure smile. "hey Raph. *sigh* I just wanted to talk to you about myst and the fact that I need some help. I do not trust her. There is something going on. I do not know what but I do want to check it out. That is where you come in. I need to get into the Foot headquarters. I meant to ask the others to but since i know what Leo would say... hmm... I want to bring the foot down", she told him while she kept her eyes at him wanting to see how he would react. Something told her that he would think that she was crazy, but it was the only thing that she could do to help.

Reijuu
01-09-2008, 09:59 AM
((Forgive me, but due to the lack of access to the Net I am sorry to inform you all that I must withdraw Myst from this RP. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience, but life has gained higher priority. Until the problem is rectified, I will not be able to post. Farewell my dear friends, and I hope that I’ll return soon.))

Donnieee
03-11-2008, 06:41 AM
bump this thread so noone will forget it