PDA

View Full Version : Ever notice the winking?

ToTheNines
12-22-2007, 08:50 PM
Has anyone ever noticed how often characters (mostly the TMNT) randomly wink through-out the OT? I just watched "The Making of Metalhead" and there's like 4-5 winks and only one seems even remotely appropriate.

Any one think I'm just crazy?

Scandia
12-23-2007, 06:07 AM
I remember Splinter winks at the audience at the end of "The Sword of Yurikawa".

I remember April winks at someone in the Turtle household in more than one episode. April was giving the news on TV and winks at the end- and the Turtles fight about who it is about. Turns out it was for Splinter.

Mr._Mutant_Man
12-23-2007, 10:27 AM
I remember April doing it quite a bit. That or I just watched that same episode more than any others.

Sage Ninja
01-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Has anyone ever noticed how often characters (mostly the TMNT) randomly wink through-out the OT? I just watched "The Making of Metalhead" and there's like 4-5 winks and only one seems even remotely appropriate.

Any one think I'm just crazy?

Yeah I noticed quite a bit winking too in the old series. It was mostly a "breaking the forth wall" sort of thing where one of the turtles would look straight at the audinace and wink at you like he was sharing a little moment of levelity with you, ushaully when there was a situation where someone made a bad joke or some one would make an obvious remark and they where sort of letting you in on the fact they they wheren't serious.

ToTheNines
01-07-2008, 02:47 PM
No not that, (I know they do that quite alot) I'm talking about random, out of no where winking. The only episodes I can think of are "metalhead" and "The Big Rip Off". Watch closely next time you view those eps.