PDA

View Full Version : Day After Christmas

Jade Green
12-24-2007, 10:31 PM
It's the Day after Christmas and the turtles are enjoying their gifts and spending time with family and friends. Their holidays are going great with very little negative interruptions...

But as they are going to quickly figure out, the holidays haven't been good for everyone...

Rules.

1. Use propper grammar, (i'm not a Nazi about it, really).
2. Write in complete sentences, (typos happen).
3. Try to remain in character, (use ( and ) for out of character comments).
4. No one to three liners! (Be descriptive, lack of description causes confusion).
5. Respect players in and out of the game, (you cause drama, I kick you out).
6. A limited amount of fanon characters are going to be allowed, (characters can't immediatly know the tmnt unless otherwise specified).
7. This story might get a little gorey, PG13 to R, no higher.
8. Don't 'predetermine' romantic relationships, let's see what happens.

Characters

Canon:

Leonardo: Zoey
Michelangelo: cowabunga14
Donatello: Tanner
Raphael: Garou
Splinter: Jade Green

April:
Casey: cowabunga14

Fanon:

Randi: Jade Green
Rin: Zoey
Myst Zephyr: reijuu
Jack: Tanner

Zoey
12-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Sounds cool! May I play as Leo and my fan character Rin?

Reijuu
12-24-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm in luv.. Sign me up for my charrie, Myst :p *shuggles* Set things up and I'll add in.

Jade Green
12-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Hee hee we still need the other guys.

(Thank you for taking Leo, i'm always tuck with him and splinter for some odd reason)

Zoey
12-24-2007, 10:58 PM
You're welcome. I like playing as Leo.:)

Tanner
12-25-2007, 04:35 AM
Wow. Nice and vague, can turn into anything kinda plot. I dig it. Just wondering... but how old is the gang in this timeline? I'm gonna join in as Jack, and I'll have a character sheet thingy up soon. I would take Don.. but, I don't think I'm so good with the cannon characters. @_@

Jade Green
12-25-2007, 11:25 AM
well, I like them in their late teens early twenties, honestly.. so... 21? That'd make Randi about 19 to 20

As for Jack, be sure to get it up soon, I said a minimal number of fanon characters... remember that

cowabunga14
12-25-2007, 12:08 PM
I'll play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

Jade Green
12-25-2007, 12:28 PM
Okay, just took a look at Ninja showdown and this is a friendly reminder... NO ONE TO THREE LINERS IN MY RPG

Tanner
12-25-2007, 12:43 PM
It's up in the Character Profiles topic at the top of the page. ^_^ That'd make Jack... wow, he's already got his arm burned; 24 years old.

Garou
12-26-2007, 02:55 AM
Hey Jade - I got here :lol: I'll play as Raph.... and I'll think I'll leave it at that to keep the number on fanchars down.

Jade Green
12-26-2007, 03:37 PM
we still need a Don at least and i'm still considering Jack.

Tanner
12-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Well... I can take Don. I'm just better with only one char at a time but, oh well. ^_^

Jade Green
12-27-2007, 06:24 PM
It was sometime near mid day when the turtle’s heard the voice that was echoing through the sewers. At first, they thought the strange voice to be almost beautiful. That is, until they understood the lyrics… The song was clearly a parody that went to the tune of ‘Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas’, but the lyrics not merry in the least. No one but April and Casey knew where they lived, Casey was with them and the voice – though feminine – did not sound like April’s.

Hope you had a merry little Christmas,
But don’t put out the light,
From now on, all your joys will be out of sight…

Pray you had a merry little Christmas,
Because the Yule tide’s black,
From now on your troubles will be back to back.

Here I am now living my last days,
No golden time of yore.
Faithful friends once so dear to me,
Gather to stand no more.

Through the years,
They all have met their ends,
By a single hand,
So take the star off the highest bough,
Because your ‘merry little Christmas’ ends now…

The owner of the voice was a female turtle. She staggered down the sewer, her left eye swollen and the blood at the edge of her beak only beginning to dry and her long black coat now torn at its edges having been caught in some unknown snag some time before. The female was wounded, but thankfully the wounds were merely superficial and not life threatening: they looked worse than they hurt.

In truth, her major wounds were not physical ones. The female turtle had an unforeseen encounter with an individual whom – by her own admittance – the female turtle had misjudged. Not only had the mutant fox been an experienced and agile fighter, but she had a very dangerous trick up her sleeve.

A trick that would have completely taken her out if it had caught the female turtle full on.

Somehow, and she didn’t know how, she had escaped and now found herself feeling miserable, dizzy, and utterly lost in the sewers of New York City.

Zoey
12-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Leonardo was sitting on the couch with an XBox 360 controller in his hands. The turtle usaully wasn't one to play video games, but this was a different situation. The XBox was brand new, April had surprised him and his brothers when she gave it to them for Christmas. The graphics of the games were, in the words of Mikey, 'totally awesome.'

So the blue masked turtle decided to try the game system out. Afterall, it was the day after Christmas and one couldn't be expected to train as hard as usual. The leader turtle just didn't want to let his training slip too much, so he promised himself that he would go back to his ninjitsu practice tomorrow.

The turtle then heard singing in the sewers. Even durring Christmas time, hearing singing down here was very strange. That is, unless it was Mikey, and if that was the case it was usually very bad singing.

He put down the XBox controller and raised an eyeridge as he understood the lyrics of the song. Uhh riiiight.... He thought to himself. The blue masked turtle stood up from the couch and walked towards the lair's front door. "I'm going to check it out" he said to his brothers, and then left the lair.

Walking slowly and silently, Leo made his way down a sewer tunnel. The figure that was singing then came into view. They were a few feet away from him and he could see their back. Whoever they were, they wore a tattered black coat.

Leo moved closer, did a quick turn into another tunnel, and ran. He found another end of the tunnel, which would place him a few feet ahead of this person. It was a kind of short cut he took.

When the face of this person came into view, Leo's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was a female turtle. His expression then became a deep frown as he saw that she was injured.

Stepping out into view he said "Miss? Let me help you. I can treat your wounds at my home."

Jade Green
12-27-2007, 07:29 PM
Leonardo got as far as 'miss' before he found pair of loaded guns pointed directly at him. She scowled, her eyes hidden by mirrored shades that where ever-so-slightly crooked. Leo had nothing to worry about though: the female was unable to stand on her own for long and slumped to the side, using the wall of the tunnel for support; she sighed heavily, lowering her guns. "...you invite any ol' stranger into your home?"

Zoey
12-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Leo gritted his teeth when the guns came into view. He instantly placed his hands on the hilts of his katanas. The turtle was about to unseath the swords, when the female lowered her weapons.

He replied to her comment "No, not usually.... It's just that you're the only other turtle I have seen, outside of my brothers." He stared at her for a moment and then said "What happened to you? If I may ask."

Tanner
12-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Donatello sat in his lab, his eyes furrowing in concentraton as he continued to buid a computer as a gift for Mikey, so he wouldn't overload his computer with those humonguous games he had to install. He heard Leo say something, but he pushed it from his mind, he needed to finish the computer...

Jack sat against the wall, panting heavily from his run in with the police after robbing a place for food, which was placed in a corner of his cluttered, dirty as heck home in an old boarded up apartment in a busy section of southern New York City. It smelled horrible, the bed was in shambles(along with about everything else), and it was the most crime ridden place he could of picked. But it was home, and he would have to deal with it.

Reijuu
12-27-2007, 09:41 PM
The soft jingling of a little bell echoed off the sewer walls causing small ripples to disturb the water littering the ground. Heavy combat boots lightly touched ground with each step of the well trained and experienced bounty hunter. Behind a mask of silver chromium metal, glowing green orbs lit up the way in the dank dark corridors under the streets above.

Muscles coiled and flexed under tan flesh as a hand unconsciously kneaded the cloth of a thick black trench coat with ripped sleeves. Said sleeves hung no lower than an inch or so from off the shoulder. A finger of the other leather glove covered hand tapped a silent beat upon the side of a tranq-gun ever so close to the trigger, ready to fire if needed.

Orders were to Bring the Prey back Alive and as unharmed as possible, so here the young bounty hunter was. The sewer tunnels were an insult to the nose emitting such a foul odder in this area that it could gag a grown horse.

Adjusting the left arm, the hunter lifted it while flipping a small compact computer like device open with the other. An image of a female turtle popped up on the screen sporting remarkable mismatched eyes of contrasting colouration. So much mystery behind this femme, but the hunter didn’t really have time to ponder upon these things.

Vulpes ears of arsenic gray, with silver tips, perked up upon a head touched with short cropped spiked hair of matching colouration. Sniffing the air, scents were sorted till a trail could be picked up of the quarry. A tail of the same arsenic gray and silver tipping thrashed behind through the slit that cut the coat up the middle to stop at waist.

“Close,” a childish voice spoke out touching to the feminine side of the gender.

Fingers caressed the ground to find a print in the sludge of the sewer ground. Glowing eyes of emerald flame followed the trail before the figure stood straight once more. Flipping the computer shut, a hologram image popped out of a small circle at the tip showing a 3D map of the area’s sewer tunnels along with the nearby subways, closed down or still running.

“Very close.”

Shaking the arm with the computer, the image faded till called upon, as the pace was increased.

“You won’ escape from me this time. I’ve a li’le surprise for you, my dear.”

Turning the corner, a soft sound of singing filtered into ears causing the head to lift higher while ears swiveled about to take in the direction. Once charted in the head, she flicked her wrist to draw forth the map then ran at top speed.

Jade Green
12-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Leo gritted his teeth when the guns came into view. He instantly placed his hands on the hilts of his katanas. The turtle was about to unseath the swords, when the female lowered her weapons.

He replied to her comment "No, not usually.... It's just that you're the only other turtle I have seen, outside of my brothers." He stared at her for a moment and then said "What happened to you? If I may ask."

She shifted, placing more weight on the wall and quickly considered her options. Thanks to that little bomb the fox had used, the female turtle had been unable to get a full 'read' on the lupine and was unsure of her full intentions. The bounty hunter could very well kill her straight out, or take her back alive... either way, what worried her more was what the fox would do to those who got in the way.

The answer was simple, "Fox attacked... may be following. I need to hide."

Zoey
12-27-2007, 10:35 PM
Leo nodded to her. "I will take you to my lair, you will be safe there. It is very well hidden." He turned to walk towards the direction of his home. "Follow me."

The blue masked turtle wondered who this fox was. It probably wasn't a regular fox, if that was the case the female turtle probably wouldn't be concerned. There must be another mutant. He thought to himself.

He was unaware that the turtle known as Graysight had the ability to read thoughts.

Garou
12-28-2007, 03:56 AM
Raphael had only vaguely heard the singing emerging from the sewer tunnels, but he hadn't payed any kind of attention to the lyrics nor the voice. He was far too busy concentrating on something else.

The black punching bag recieved yet another blow, haven been beaten up a couple of times already. He knew Casey had some good friends, but heck - this punching bag wasn't just good... it was GOOD! The turtle didn't care how Casey had gotten a hold on it, but he was glad he did. The old red bag had been sliced to peices over the years, only being held together by duct tape and stitches.

Jade Green
12-28-2007, 07:27 AM
Read thoughts? No, you couldn't just open someone's brain up and read it like a book. It was far more complicated than that. Thoughts were composed of not just words, but images and emotions... And if she wasn't careful, Graysight could easily go insane from hearing... feeling... seeing... everyone else's thoughts. This is why she put up barriers... this is why she was able to ignore Leonardo's thoughts.

For now, at least.

She moved to follow Leonardo but stumbled and leaned against the wall again. "I think I might need a little help here."

Reijuu
12-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Slowing down so as not to make a ruckus, the small bounty hunter stood up straight even going so far as to stand on toes to listen. Ears swiveled to the left then to the right as she came to an intersection. A male voice caught her attention followed by the one she was hunting.

Her lip lightly twitched before curling into silent snarl. Lowering herself on all four, she searched the ground for foot prints then draw in the scent only to find a drop of blood.

“Very close,” she said as a grin began to tug at the snarl captured mouth.

Standing up once more she glanced at the map before her then touched the holo-screen to mark the map before turning it off.

“I have you, m’dear.”

With no further hesitation, she rushed down the tunnel making no more of a sound then a little mouse would touched with a delicate jingling sound of her bell (the only warning she would ever give her prey). Moving closer to the voices, she peeked around the corner to finally lay eyes on that femme she was searching for. A taller turtle stood next to her prey giving off the scent and air of a male.

The small bounty hunter wondered if she could turn this one in for extra cash, but the current mission was more important than side quests for fortune. Pushing that thought aside, she drew out her tranq-gun then took aim at the smaller of the two turtles ready to fire before they moved out of sight. Seeing her quarry stumble brought a grin to her lips as she moved forward a little from behind the corner then crouched, aiming the gun up towards the femme’s neck.

“Goodnigh’, luv,” was her soft spoken words before the silent gun went off shooting a sedative filled dart towards the turtle’s neck.

Jade Green
12-28-2007, 12:43 PM
'ting!' 'ting!' The bell was warning enough. The female turtle -- Randi -- cursed sharply and reached for her gun. Her psionics were still out of whack thanks to that little bomb that the fox had used... it was cheating in Randi's book. If she wanted to, she could have very well shut down the foxes hypothalamus, but she had more integrity than that.

"Too late to hide..." She hissed under her breath. The Jingling had come some where from behind her. Any moment the fox would be there, and so, she turned and to face her opponent as a sword sliced downwards, knocking something into the water: It was a dart. Randi didn't have the time to be thankful, instead she had to use that luck to her advantage...

"Come out ya little chicken thief!" She called out, "Let's see how foxy you really are!"

Zoey
12-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Leonardo stopped when he heard the jingle of a bell in the distance.

"I think I might need a little help here." The female turtle said.

The blue masked turtle's expression became very serious and then he unseathed one of his katanas.

The dart came speeding towards the other turtle. Using a very precise motion, he struck the dart to the ground with his sword. He somewhat surprised himself that this worked.

The turtle then quickly scooped the female up into his arms, and ran away with her as fast as his legs would carry him.

Jade Green
12-28-2007, 12:55 PM
The turtle then quickly scooped the female up into his arms, and ran away with her as fast as his legs would carry him.

So much for that: guns out and ready for a fight to the death, Randi suddenly found herself in the arms of the unknown male! Well, she had to admit this was a lot better than another fight... and a lot faster than trying to retreat on her own.

Lucky for Leonardo she was rather small in stature herself... for a turtle, that is.

Zoey
12-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Leo continued running with her. "No offense, but I don't think you're in the best shape to fight."

He ran down another tunnel, then stopped at a wall. The turtle shifted Randi over his left shoulder, so that his right hand was free. Quickly with his free hand he moved a sewer pipe, then typed in a key code.

The lair's door opened and he walked into his home with the other turtle.

Leo quickly pressed a button on the wall, shutting the door. He took Randi to the couch and set her down.

The male turtle then sat in a nearby chair to catch his breath. After a moment he said "That was close. Who is that fox and why are they after you?"

Reijuu
12-28-2007, 01:10 PM
((here we go :P))

Emitting a silent curse she watched her precious dart fall into the water. This would more than likely be added to the bill of having to hunt this troublesome femme. None of her other prey were this annoying to try and capture.

With the taunt of coming out, she rushed forward at top speed making but soft splitter sounds in the water from motion while the jingling bell continued to sound off at a more rapid pace. Eyes were aglow as the left turned an eerie gold out of anger. Adjusting her position, she hooked the gun to her back then moved to all four to double her speed.

Coming up on their heels, she lost them when they turned a corner and seemed to disappear. Lowering herself, she sniffed about the ground before pulling in that distinct male scent.

“Got you,” She growled out as she sniffed about the wall, following that male scent.

Her nose drew her to a pipe. A hand lifted to fiddle with the pipe before finding out that it could move. With a grin, she shoved the pipe out of the way then rested her gaze upon a key pad. Snorting with anger, she slammed her fist over the lower portion of the pad.

Shaking her head, she lowered her gaze while fingers flipped opened her wrist computer, then began typing swiftly across the little keyboard. The small computer emitted a soft blue light that slowly scanned over the key pad on the wall then pulled up a picture of that exact same pad. Shifting the colouration and adjusting the screen, she typed in a command causing the computer to analyze the picture then pull up smudge prints.

“Not so high tech, neh?” She grinned as she poked the numbers in several times till the code was properly punched in then waited for the door to open, wherever it might be.

Jade Green
12-28-2007, 01:16 PM
ignore this here.

CharmedSerenity
12-28-2007, 02:23 PM
OOC: Darn, too late, :P

Garou
12-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Upon hearing the door opening for the first time, Raph shot a quick glance in the entrance's direction. Leo flew in like he had fire on his shell, carrying something in his arms... something almost as big as a person. Heck, was it Leo's turn to bring some pet home now? Using both hands to steady the punching bag, the red masked turtle stopped his work out for now.

Leo had placed a person on the couch, making Raph raise an eyeridge. This definitely wasn't like Leo, just dragging some stranger into the lair. The person was too broad on the back to be April and too small to be Casey. Well, he had to figure this out. Raph stepped up to the couch, just in time to hear Leo's question.

"That was close. Who is that fox and why are they after you?"

Fox? Huh?

"Mind introducin' ya catch?" Having Randi's back facing him, he couldn't see that it was a turtle, or a mutant for that matter. And sprinting up before the person to check it out would be way too Mikey-esque...

And then the door sounded like it opened again. Raph looked to the entrance with uneasiness, not sure if he should expect another one of his brother's new "friends" or a foe.

Tanner
12-28-2007, 03:02 PM
An alarm went off across Donatello's computer screen, shaking him from his concentration and making him drop his tweezers. He growled, and roused the computer from sleep mode, finding a big red window that seemed to scream trouble. He tread through it quickly, and gulped.

Someone had found their lair, and was attempting to break in.

He slammed a button that was off to the left, and soon all the doors into the lair were locked down and barred from the inside. Loud booms followed each locked door, and Don ran out of the lab, hoping everyone that was inside should even be in the lair in the first place.

"Leo?! We got a problem!"

~~~~

Jack scratched his ear and pushing open the door to the rooftop. A soft wind blew through the city, and only few clouds to obscure the moon and aircraft lights covered the skyscape. The city was as bustling as ever as he wrapped his chains around his chest, and took off to find some more food for later days...

Reijuu
12-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Just as she walked in, the small bounty hunter squeaked as the door came thundering down. With a swift motion, she moved her tail before it got caught in the decent of the door.

“Wha’ the ‘ell,” She growled to herself as she moved to try and open the door.

Finding that she was stuck, she shifted a bit then turned her gaze across the small entrance area then dashed across to hide behind something. Not in the best of moods, she didn’t feel like being caught by a bunch of males. If the sewers weren’t bad enough, a cave full of maleness would drive a nose to melt off the face of any sensitive creature.

Her gaze scanned the room from her hiding place to rest upon the bounty head. With left eye turning gold, she created a realistic illusion of herself walking into the room with a gun in hand. The illusion’s ears pinned back as the sound of a cocking gun emitted from the well crafted creation.

“She’s comin’ with me,” the illusion spoke showing off every bit of aggravating emotion the original felt.

With mask over face, everyone faced a child sized bounty hunter that looked no more then a child in their eyes holding a dangerous looking gun raised and ready to fire.

cowabunga14
12-28-2007, 05:09 PM
Mikey relaxed on the couch and the ruckus in the lair woke Casey up. He was not used to someone attempting to break in.

"Woah...what the heck's going on here?," Casey asked.

"Somebody tried to break in, I think," Mikey replied.

"Yeah? Well, if you need me, I'll be in the bathroom," Casey said as he walked away.

"Seems like Leo and Don'll take of this," Mikey figured.

Zoey
12-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Before the turtle could reply to Raph or Don, the 'fox' appeared, armed with a gun.

Leo gritted his teeth. He then leaped from his chair to a book case, used his feet to propell himself off of it, and unseathed a katana.

He was going right towards what he thought was Myst. He slashed at the gun and kicked the illusion in the chest.

The blue masked turtle went right through the illusion and he landed behind it. This caught him off guard and he was very surprised.

"Show yourself!" Leo demanded. He then unseathed his other katana. "Surrender is your best option. There doesn't have to be a conflict, it's your choice." His eyes shifted, looking around the room.

Jade Green
12-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Randi found herself sitting on the couch next to another male turtle.

"That was close. Who is that fox and why are they after you?"

"She's..." Before Randi could even really begin, someone from behind her spoke.

"Mind introducin' ya catch?"

"...Catch?!" She cried out in slight aggravation, though she doubted her annoyance was heard over the sudden alarms.

"Leo?! We got a problem!"

"Woah...what the heck's going on here?,"

She groaned and rubbed her cheek, problem indeed... ugh, if she had just scared that 'Leo' away, then all she'd have to worry about was her own dead body. "Hope you had a merry little Christmas..."

"Somebody tried to break in, I think,"

"Yeah? Well, if you need me, I'll be in the bathroom,"

"Seems like Leo and Don'll take of this,"

And then, appeared the fox... who had somehow gotten through whatever security system had been in place. Unfortunately, Randi still felt a little woozy and couldn't immediately tell the real nature of the figure... That is, until the sword wielding turtle sliced right through it.

"Yeah... she got me once or twice with that to..." She snorted and winced, holding the back of her neck, "And I'm psychic."

Reijuu
12-28-2007, 09:09 PM
The young child like bounty hunter stood up from her hiding place along with three other replicas of herself. Each illusion moving the exact same way the original did. Eyes were a blaze with one a feral green glow as the other emitted an eerie golden colouration.

“Yus, there doesn’ have to be a conflict if you hand ‘er over.”

The small vixen walked over to the first illusion she created, the one Leo went through, to add a little extra to her intimidation towards those in the room. Each sported a gun in one hand and retractable claws on the knuckles of the other’s glove.

“This doesn’ concern you all,” the young bounty hunter’s voice held soft and childish while being emitted by all the replicas and the original.

Ears twitched then swiveled as sounds filtered into them while the large silken bush of a matching tail flickered irritably behind.

Jade Green
12-28-2007, 10:26 PM
"All illusions..." Randi muttered, "Real one's not in..." She really wished she could tell them more about the fox, but they knew about as much as she did. The fox was both a bounty hunter and an illusionist...

"Ahem..." Splinter stood nearby, his eyes directly on the three images of the fox. "She is in our home. It does concern us now... perhaps you can explain why you are hunting her?"

Garou
12-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Raph didn't hear Randi's annoyed cry over the alarms, and now he knew that this probably wasn't some new house guest. The turtle immediatly grabbed his sais, ready to take on whatever stepped inside.... or well, not completely.

He was taken back at her appereance - he had expected a human, and probably one bigger. It was the only reason why Leo got to attack before he did.

As new images approached, Raph crouched a bit to get more speed when he would jump at her... whoever was the right one. He just had to figure it out somehow.

"All illusions..." Randi muttered, "Real one's not in..."

Then there wouldn't be a reason for attacking them. He had already seen how Leo had gone right through the first one. But how could she now? He honestly didn't believe in that psychic part - he wanted proof before he would just accept it.

"She is in our home. It does concern us now... perhaps you can explain why you are hunting her?"

Good question, though that wasn't what was on Raph's mind right now. Getting her out of the lair, that was his main priority right now. His grip around the sais tightened. If one of those persons were real, he would be ready to defend his home.

Reijuu
12-29-2007, 12:06 AM
The hunter’s glowing gaze drifted across the room’s occupants before resting upon the large rat that walked in. Ears flickered forward before pinning back as tip of tongue flicked out from between black lips for but a brief moment.

“I can’ say why I’m huntin’ ‘er. Contract rules, luv.”

One of the images flickered out only to appear before the bounty head sitting upon the couch.

“I’ve gone through a lot of trouble for you. Come peacefully back to where you belong,” the image spoke as it leaned forward a little to the injured turtle.

“It brings me no pleasure in hurting you.”

Another image slowly shifted to lean against another as they watched those in the room.

One spoke, “I’ve no desire to drag any of you into our li’le affair, which doesn’ concern you.”

Followed by the other, “Harborin’ a fugitive is a no no.”

Finally the original walked forward to stand beside the two practically snuggling replicas.

“By The Code, one forfeits all righ’s when aidin’ and harborin’ a fugitive, and can be sentenced to the same fate as the Quarry. I’ve no business with you fine reptilian males, but she comes with me with or without your consen’. Quite frankly, I don’ see why I shouldn’ shoot you all for abandonin’ your brethren to live in this dump.”

Jade Green
12-29-2007, 11:51 AM
OOC: Tanner, if you'd rather just play Jake, I know someone who would love to play Donatello

“I can’ say why I’m huntin’ ‘er. Contract rules, luv.”

Randi rolled her eyes at the illusions, great... this one was more annoying than Hawksmoor. Well, okay, no one was as annoying as Hawksmoor; but her 'by the book' attitude was agrivating.

“I’ve gone through a lot of trouble for you. Come peacefully back to where you belong,” the image spoke as it leaned forward a little to the injured turtle.

“It brings me no pleasure in hurting you.”

"You seemed happy enough to nearly kill me with that little A.P.E they gave you." She hissed back.

“I’ve no desire to drag any of you into our li’le affair, which doesn’ concern you.”

“Harborin’ a fugitive is a no no.”

The rat turned his gaze to Randi who simply rolled her shoulders, "This is America, Right? I plead the fifth..." She then looked pointedly to the rat, "As well as sanctuary."

The rat turned to the fox. "You have not shown valid proof of your accusations, and she has requested our protection. She is safe with us until we see fit."

“By The Code, one forfeits all righ’s when aidin’ and harborin’ a fugitive, and can be sentenced to the same fate as the Quarry."

"That's Bull ****!" Randi snarled.

"I’ve no business with you fine reptilian males, but she comes with me with or without your consen’. Quite frankly, I don’ see why I shouldn’ shoot you all for abandonin’ your brethren to live in this dump.”

"We have not abandoned anyone." The rat said calmly, "We were not aware there were others of our kind."

"See?" Randi seethed, glaring at the fox images, "The Code cannot be invoked upon people whom are not members of the faction that enforces the code... As says the CODE!"

Reijuu
12-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Grumbling at the reaction she gained from following what her clients had told her to say, she ground her teeth together. Ears drooped while her tail thrashed behind her.

“Okay, cuttin’ the bull. I need to bring ‘er in. My pay and safety depends on it. And as for that li’le present, I got over excited as my curiosity got the best of me. Wanted to see what happen’, didn’ know it would damage you that bad.”

Lifting a hand to rub her chin she shook her head as her vision began to blur. With the over use of her limited power a nasty headache began to form behind the eyes. Closing her eyes tightly, she swayed a bit then plopped onto the ground upon her rump while the illusions disappeared one by one.

“If I take your word in not knowin’ there were others, then I’ve no choice but to contact and figure out an alternative to this blo’y mess. But they really wan’ you back, luv.”

Sniffling softly as the pain increased, the very last of the images disappeared leaving a slightly dizzy vixen cradling her head.

“Gods, I hate playin’ the bad guy.”

Clearly outnumbered and without the ability to back herself up, she would have no way of defending herself or getting away alive, so might as well play nice.

Zoey
12-29-2007, 02:03 PM
"I hate playin’ the bad guy.” Myst had said.

Leo let out a "Heh" and replied "You could have fooled me." He stared at her and then said "You're defeated and nobody had to even throw a single punch. Pathetic."

The turtle then decided that he had better stop. There was no reason to provoke the young bounty hunter anymore.

"So have you decided to leave us alone? The big question here though is who sent you?"

cowabunga14
12-29-2007, 04:28 PM
Casey walked out of the bathroom and saw Myst talking to Leo. "Is she a friend of ours?" he asked. He thought she was the person who tried to break in. "I don't wanna have to fight her."

The conversation got Mikey's attention. Wonder who she is, he thought.

Tanner
12-29-2007, 07:43 PM
((I'll give Don up. :3 Oh, it's Jack, not Jake. X3))

The polar bear silently munched on a white chocolate candy bar on the store roof, happy and content with his bag of goodies behind him, almost bursting with food. The clouds rolled on by without purpose, and he heard the distant cries of a police car and gun shots across the wind, and he lulled over the thought of catching the criminal for the heck of it. Jack did have a lot to repay the city, so he grabbed his bag and dashed back to his place, and then towards the chase, leaving his food and morsels behind.

Reijuu
12-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Glaring viciously at Leo, she shifted her frame into a crouched position ready to spring forward at the blue bandana turtle. Feral canines were exposed as a silent snarl seized her lips.

“You try creatin’ and controllin’ images of y’urself without y’ur precious technology, but with y’ur mind.”

The fur along her thick bushy vixen tail bristled out like a puff ball as ears swiftly pinned against her skull. Muscles twitched under firm flesh coiling and flexing as if she was ready for a fight.

“I didn’ come here for you. It was by coincidence that you took ‘er in. Not my fault. If you want to know who sent me, then ask Miss Scary Mind where she came from. This whole job has gone t’ ‘ell. Capture the quarry, bring her home, get paid, and then go on my merry way. Don’ need a run in with outlanders.” She mumbled out while folding arms across her chest in a frustrated manner.

Outlander was a term used to describe those that were an unknown to the ‘Underground’ Net Highway, or the UNH, for special hunters like herself.

She swore this was her last job, but what a job it had become. More like a death trap. Did those that assigned it to her know that this could mean her death or perhaps a life of captivity in some way? Would she be locked away again?

Zoey
12-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Leo said "You're right, I really don't know what it would be like to create images with my mind. I don't like it that you invaded our home. Now, I will say though, I believe in redemption. Hopefully we can make amends, and hopefully we will become allies. I don't want to fight you."

He then looked to Casey and said "She's not a friend right now, but that can change. It's up to her if she becomes a friend." The turtle then looked back to Myst.

CharmedSerenity
12-30-2007, 04:57 PM
OOC: *raises hand* Before I pick up where Tanner left off, I'm toying with picking up a couple of other characters, but which universe is this set in?

Jade Green
12-30-2007, 05:26 PM
OOC: General? I mean, I'm no cartoon fanatic, what I know is the movies, others know the cartoon... so...
It's MY universe *grin* just run your ideas by me via PM and I'll give you the LD if it'll work or not.

Jade Green
12-30-2007, 06:00 PM
"then ask Miss Scary Mind where she came from."

Well that's a new one, Randi had never been called that before. "The name is Randi... thank you very much." The mention of the word 'Outlanders' made her smile, it was also the name of a resistance group that was fighting against the very people that had hired this fox to find her. Randi now knew it was a good thing she had separated herself from them now...or they'd had been hurting too.

The rat looked to Randi who then mouthed the words 'plead the fifth' again. She wouldn't say anything to condemn herself.

Reijuu
12-30-2007, 06:49 PM
The young bounty hunter emitted a soft little ‘tsk’ sound as she looked to Leo again.

“Ah, but you willingly brough’ ‘er here. Most likely, fully aware that she was being hunted. Why aid then act neutral in this conflict? I don’ get you reptiles. Not one bit…”

She frowned as she stood up before the staring mass. Giving a dramatic bow, she introduced herself.

“Mine name is Myst, bounty hun’er and fist for hire. My current mission, as I’ve stated a little while ago, is to bring ‘er in to the client, which I’ll not name, who had hired me to do the job. Normally I hun’ humans and not mutants, but… I made an exception ‘cause this pay would have given me enough to retire on. Just for the records, I’ve yet to have killed a bounty head.”

Crossing arms over her chest, she sighed softly before turning her head to the side.

“Can’ bring the quarry in, then I’m back to pit fightin’ and random huntin’.”

Drawing a hand up, she slowly caressed the underside of her mask before removing it. Tucking the half mask into a side pack, she adjusted her steel knuckle gloves then looked towards Splinter.

“As I’ve also stated earlier, I’ve no quarrel with you. Unfortunately for me, I’m stuck in here with the strong stench of male that will take weeks to get off.”

Her gaze then drifted toward Leo.

“And I’ve no intention of makin’ friends to be backstabbed later on, especially with brutish males like the lot of you.”

CharmedSerenity
12-31-2007, 06:14 AM
OOC: I'd rather speak to you about it over AIM

Having reset the security system, Donatello emerged from his workshop, his gaze sweeping over the two unfamiliar females with slight curiosity as he moved to sit down, taking a seat in the background for now so he could watch and listen to everything that his family and the newcomers said so he could understand their visitors.

Jade Green
01-02-2008, 04:00 PM
waiting for posts

Zoey
01-02-2008, 04:44 PM
“And I’ve no intention of makin’ friends to be backstabbed later on, especially with brutish males like the lot of you.” The fox had said.

Leo replied to Myst "Fine, you're free to do what you want." He then saw that Donnie had emerjed from his lab. The blue masked turtle walked over to Randi and said "You still need to have your injuries checked out. Where are you having pain?"

Tanner
01-02-2008, 08:48 PM
He ached, and his head and torso felt like crap. One moment he was running across a rooftop, the next he sees a black clad figure kick him away into a door, and he was presently crumpled up at the end of a stairway. Jack groaned, and pushed himself up, rubbing his head with a growl. His vision turned to the still open door above him, and saw the perpratrator. It was a human, no doubt, and he had a black suit on with a red insignia on his chest and forehead. He quickly jumped down at him and aimed a kick too, and the polar bear swerved out of the way as a fott crashed into the floor where his head was. He scrambled up and dashed down the hall and down the stairs and past alarmed tennants who screamed as he ran, and he could hear many feet coming after him...

Jade Green
01-03-2008, 12:21 AM
(shoot, I need to get Jack more into this story...)

"Most of them are superficial bruises and cuts..." Randi replied, "Some neosporin and bandaids and i'll be good." She didn't care to mention that the use of certain pain medications would cause her to get rather sick; no need to let the fox's image know that she did have more than one weakness.

"If you really want me to go with you, fox... then give me an hour to decide... with out your... image hanging around in here. Must be exhausting for you any how."

Garou
01-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Raph let out a growl - her had no interests in trying to befriend that bounty hunter either, no matter what Leo believed in. His fingers slowly ran over the end of the sai in his belt, as he eyed the girl.

"If you really want me to go with you, fox... then give me an hour to decide... with out your... image hanging around in here. Must be exhausting for you any how."

"Why not just throw her sorry tail out in the dirt where she belongs?" the turtle hissed, his eyes never moving away from the hunter.

Jade Green
01-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Randi sighed, moving to pull of her coat only to wince. "She's right about one thing, this doesn't really involve any of you..." That wasn't to say, of course, that she wasn't appreciative of the help they had offered her. She managed to pull one arm out of the coat, there were bruises there, but not many of them were recent.

The female turtle had more than one person hunting after her. "Well, Myst? Are we agreed or not?"

cowabunga14
01-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Casey was all of a sudden intrigued by Randi. "I don't think I know you," he said. "Name's Casey. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?" he said, referring to her arm.

Mikey got up to get a drink. He also wondered how Randi got injured.

CharmedSerenity
01-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Wondering what was going on Donatello turned the television on to see a news report about a disturbance in an apartment block, frowning on hearing a woman giving an all too familiar description of some of the 'hooligans' involved and called over to his brothers "Hey guys, check this out"

Zoey
01-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Leo left the living room and returned with neosporin and bandaids. "Here you go, Randi."

The blue masked turtle then looked to Myst, about to say something, when Don called. The turtle turned his attention to the tv. "It's the Foot. They must be up to something. We should check this out."

It was true that Leo and his brothers got involved in a lot of problems that were not theres. They had hopes that they could help, and most of the time they did.

Tanner
01-03-2008, 09:04 PM
((Charmed, yer a genius! :D))

Jack ran down the cold, paved street, the many black clad people in pursuit still even after he dashed through the apartment complex and through another. His breath was cold and harsh, his lungs sore along with about everything else. Wind stung his eyes as he bolted past a group of people at the end of the block, his stealth beyond him and instincts taking over as the people yelled in suprise. He glimpsed a sign that read Laird St., and ran into yet another building that happened to be in his path, slamming into teh door as he entered, those figures trailing still...

Zoey
01-03-2008, 09:24 PM
((In this post I will finally bring into the RPG my approved fan character Rin.))

Was that a polar bear? Rin asked herself in her mind. The 26 year old woman had just had dinner at a resturant and was now walking home to her appartment. After seeing the bear run past, she decided to follow the creature. The woman ran fast, trying to keep up. Wow, he is incredibly fast.

She saw the bear run into a building and she followed him inside.

((What type of building is it?))

Reijuu
01-04-2008, 01:07 AM
Slowly rubbing at her forehead, the vixen settled down as any and all illusions she created seemed to vanish completely. Fingers played across the smooth steel toe of one boot while her attentions seemed to wander a moment.

“Agreed,” She softly said to Randi while fiddling with the buckles to her boot then smoothed down the cloth over the boot’s top.

Ignoring the red bandana turtle she lifted her gaze up towards Splinter for a moment. Drawing a light breath, the bounty hunter tilted her head a little as if she was pondering upon something. Perhaps it might be a good idea to play nice and perhaps actually gain a friend outside her net and beast friends.

((Sorry it took so long.. had things to do and relatives to entertain -.-))

Tanner
01-04-2008, 02:19 PM
A split second after crashing into the apartment, he slammed right into a woman carrying groceries, the bags of fruit and a paper towel package flying around him as the woman screamed her lungs out. He scrambled up again, the black clad people still following him, as well as another woman as he darted up the stairs to the top of the building, hoping for some escape route...

cowabunga14
01-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Wondering what was going on Donatello turned the television on to see a news report about a disturbance in an apartment block, frowning on hearing a woman giving an all too familiar description of some of the 'hooligans' involved and called over to his brothers "Hey guys, check this out"
In response to the news report, Mikey said, "If you think we should do something about, then I'm with you." He knew there weren't many crimes going on and he had to desire to go out and take care of this particular one.

CharmedSerenity
01-05-2008, 06:58 AM
"Count me in" Donatello nodded at his brothers and switched the television off, then he got up, glancing at Myst warily as she shouldn't really be left here without a guard before leaning over to whisper to Leonardo "You think one of us should stay here just in case?"

Jade Green
01-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Randi hadn't listened to the report, her eyes were on Myst, waiting for to leave the lair seeing as she had agreed to the terms. "Hurry on then, one hour and I'll make my decision then... you don't really think that hour's going to start with you still in here, did you? What if I wanted to relax without the image of a kid-fox hanging over me?"

Reijuu
01-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Growling softly the vixen glared at Randi as she stood and glanced toward the door a moment.

“I wou’ if I could, but… The doors are locked, remember?” She walked off towards the front door then gave it a swift kick.

Bushy tail bristled as ears flickered forward. Her mood seemed to drop as she glared at the front door. Pressing the beacon button on the side of her wrist computer, she sent off a signal to her clients. All she wanted to do was get this job over with so she can relax far away from this country.

Jade Green
01-05-2008, 07:03 PM
(wait, how'd she get in?)

Tanner
01-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Just as she walked in, the small bounty hunter squeaked as the door came thundering down. With a swift motion, she moved her tail before it got caught in the decent of the door.

“Wha’ the ‘ell,” She growled to herself as she moved to try and open the door.

Finding that she was stuck, she shifted a bit then turned her gaze across the small entrance area then dashed across to hide behind something. Not in the best of moods, she didn’t feel like being caught by a bunch of males. If the sewers weren’t bad enough, a cave full of maleness would drive a nose to melt off the face of any sensitive creature.

Her gaze scanned the room from her hiding place to rest upon the bounty head. With left eye turning gold, she created a realistic illusion of herself walking into the room with a gun in hand. The illusion’s ears pinned back as the sound of a cocking gun emitted from the well crafted creation.

“She’s comin’ with me,” the illusion spoke showing off every bit of aggravating emotion the original felt.

With mask over face, everyone faced a child sized bounty hunter that looked no more then a child in their eyes holding a dangerous looking gun raised and ready to fire.

THAT'S how she got in. The door opened up, then slammed back down right after she got in. ^v^

Jade Green
01-06-2008, 07:18 AM
ah XD
sorry, my bad

Jade Green
01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
"Half of them are about to leave anyways -- or so it seems..." she gave a light grunt and rubbed the back of her neck, "You can get out then." Randi looked directly at the fox. "Just remember who I am... if I do decide to leave with you in an hours time, you'd better be careful: because it won't me that you've won, and I'll kill you at the first chance I get."

"Such bold words from one who has claimed sanctuary." The rat muttered.

Randi looked ready to retaliate but gnashed her teeth together. Splinter's ears perked and then he looked slightly serious, "Donatello, please open the door for miss Myst, this will be resolved in an hour's time."

Reijuu
01-09-2008, 10:01 AM
((Forgive me, but due to the lack of access to the Net I am sorry to inform you all that I must withdraw Myst from this RP. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience, but life has gained higher priority. Until the problem is rectified, I will not be able to post. Farewell my dear friends, and I hope that I’ll return soon. I trust my beloved friend Jade Green to do what needs be done with my charrie to smooth out the rp. Heh, sorry luv.))

Jade Green
01-11-2008, 02:55 PM
(okay, is anyone else going to post?)

Zoey
01-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Leo said "Well, with Myst leaving, there isn't a reason to have anyone stay behind to guard the lair. Master Splinter will be here anyways." He then looked to Randi and said "I trust you."

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to trust a stranger, but he was using the same mentality that his sensei had used when trusting April. He was simply trusting his 'gut feeling' or instinct. Besides, she was one of them, a turtle. He had to stand up for his own kind, a group that was so rare in this world.

CharmedSerenity
01-13-2008, 07:27 AM
OOC: I'm waiting on the other turtles, <.<

Jade Green
01-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Randi watched the fox leave through the now unlocked front door and then felt her body buzz with the sudden comment of 'I trust you'. She turned to look at the turtle who said that. "Don't be so quick about that..." The female told him, "Now... if you don't mind... where's the back exit?"

"You mean, you do not plan to leave with Miss Myst?" Splinter asked.

"no, I don't..." She stood, wincing, "She'll figure out in an hours time that I'm gone and come after me... that way, she'll leave your lot alone and I'll have an hours head start... enough time to make it to the shipping channel, I think."

Garou
01-17-2008, 12:54 AM
"So ya're just gonna waist ya time by runnin' away, huh?" Raph muttered, his arms still crossed over his plastron. It could be much simpler. She could ask for their help, they could beat her and that would be end of story. A life on the run couldn't possible be the best option.

Jade Green
01-17-2008, 08:14 AM
Randi shot Raphael a glare, she didn't know any of their names yet. "I've got a lot of enemies." She replied, "That little fox isn't the only one out there that's after me. I stay here and you boys will be forced to deal with them as well. You think you can handle that?"

Randi paused and then spoke again, not giving Raphael a chance to speak. "Now before you reply to that, think real carefully: How many enemies do you currently have? How hard is your life already? You help me any more, and you'll have double the enemies and a harder life. Is that what you want?"

"Perhaps, what my son Raphael means... is that your enemies will always be there unless you face them." Splinter stepped forwards.

"I do... when it's the time to do so."

"Perhaps, it is time."

"I thought you guys where going to investigate whatever happened on the news anyways."