PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: The Chemicals Between Us

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ava Collier
01-24-2008, 05:21 PM
This is a closed cast RPG, meaning we ARE NOT looking for more players. We're not trying to make anyone feel left out...in fact that's why we're doing this. Appearantly we can go a bit fast, and need something more at our pace to keep us occupied.

Plot (maybe): Vying for the favor of Oroku Saki, Baxter Sockman manages to gain access to a few bits of Utrom technology, and consequently the mutagen. While trying to unlock the secret of the ooze, he inadvertently makes some new friends, and new enemies.

Ava Collier
Ava Collier
Corey Finkelstein
The Rat King
Casey Jones
Leatherhead
Master Splinter
Leonardo
Donatello
Karai...ugg... :( Slash made me do it.

Sunshine
Raphael
Michelangelo
April O'Neil
Baxter Stockman
Miyamoto Usagi

Slash
Slash
Agent Bishop
Dr. Feral
Mutagen Man
Oroku Saki/Ch'Rell

Sunshine
01-24-2008, 07:59 PM
Baxter Stockman sneered in disgust and slammed his hands down on the keyboard. "The secret is here somewhere... everything I know, everything I've found out points to something here being the key. If I succeed even if the Shredder can't see how I might be useful, then I'm sure I can find a buyer who would be willing to give me the funding for my work in exchange. I know it's here and I'll prove it. It's like the old saying... if you can't beat 'em, make 'em." He said to a small 'captive audiance' off to the side of the room, locked in a large iron cage with thick bars, settled next to cages full of animals. Stockman couldn't help thinking that the animals smelled better as he tried again to make the machine work. Finally the slightly battered machine began to active it was doing... something... but even the great Baxter Stockman wasn't sure what. Then it began to power down the only sign it had done anything was a sickly green goop that leaked out of on of the tubes that had been severed in order for him to be able to aquire the strange device. "Blast! It must need more power..." The scientist muttered as he stormed out of the room to try and figure out a solution to the problem.

Ava Collier
01-24-2008, 08:18 PM
The pale girl lay unconscious in her containment unit. One of the few humans held amongst the poor beasts awaiting their fate according to Doctor Stockman's plans. They were vagrants. No one would miss them. Alive, and monitored by machinery, the human beings were kept unconscious. Unlike the animals, they could protest. The battered machine sparked, something kicked in. The drainage tube jolted, and jerked, springing to life as it spewed it's green fluid. It whipped across several of the units with enough force to break the thick glass, and trigger the blaring alarm. Suspension fluid cascaded from the broken cells, colliding with hot blasts of steam. Rats attempting to flee their flooding prison, swarmed from their own unit, slicing across the jagged slivers, pouring their blood into the girl's glass coffin as they rushed to her.

Slash
01-24-2008, 08:28 PM
In one of the cages, a turtle lied still as droplets dripped from above. The turtle was curious and investigated the drips that rained from above. The animal even tried to taste what was falling.

Meanwhile in a subway a man in black was shaking hands with an older man who looked to be a scientist. "Victor Feral, I am glad to have met with you on such short notice," said the one man. The older man grinned and handed over a folder, "It's 'Doctor Victor Feral,' Agent." The two walked deeper into the subway.

Sunshine
01-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Raphael growled to himself as he raced after the quickly retreating figure a few yards ahead. "Why do dey always run? 'Specially when dey know I'm gonna catch 'em eventually? Not dat it matters... either way dere's only one way dis is gonna end an he knows it." The red clad turtle said grinning as he ran faster. Rounding the corners tight to try and gain an extra few steps he raced through back ally after back ally, it took several minutes but he had almost caught up now only another minute or so and he'd have him! But there was one thing he hadn't counted on...

Michelangelo stopped suddenly. "Huh? Did you hear somethi-oof!" Mikey and Raph went rolling after the impact and stopped suddenly as the smashed into the side of a dumpster.

Raph growled and grabbed a sai. "As if I didn' have enough reasons ta wanna kick yer butt. Thanks now I got another one." The older of the two threatened rubbing his head with one hand.

Mikey smiled nervously. "Sorry I heard something!" He explained quickly.

Raph narrowed his eyes. "Well yer about ta hear somethin else! The sound of me kickin yer..." He stopped and tilted his head slightly. "Hey I hear it too... like some kinda alarm or somethin." His face grew more serious but he couldn't halp grinning. "Looks like tonight's trainin is over... time fer the real deal." The normally angry turtle said eagerly as he cracked his knuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baxter came back in the room fuming with anger. "I can't leave you creatures alone for one minute?!" He snapped before hurrying over to disable the machine. The doctor failed to notice the large crack in one of the high blacked out windows of his previously soundproof temporary lab. He did however notice the rats and the shattered containment unit. There was green goop on several things and Stockman didn't have any intention of having to deal with the mess himself, afterall what were robots for? He pulled a small electronic device from his pocket and soon several mousers and a couple of more human shaped robots entered the room. "Clean up this mess!" He demanded and the robots began to move toward the shattered containment unit first...

Ava Collier
01-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Leonardo folded his arms. He, and Donatello were waiting in ambush for their other brothers. The plan was, to surprise them when they neared their little hiding spot...but now Don had some kind of gizmo, and the gizmo had headphones. The leader of the ninja turtles arched a hairless brow. "What are you doing?"

Donatello blinked, making a face at the device. "This will allow me to hear when Raph, and Mikey get close. We'll be ready for them."

Leo facepalmed. "We're supposed to be using our abilities to ambush them, not gadgets."

"Hey!" Don protested. "Gadgets are my abilities...wait. Leo, there's an alarm. It sounds like it's in the direction Mikey and Raph are supposed to be coming from."

Leonardo narrowed his eyes. "Can't those two stay out of trouble? We'd better check it out."

Donatello scooped up his bag of tricks, slinging it over his shoulder, and leading the way.

Slash
01-24-2008, 09:25 PM
Saki was enjoying the evening. Karai was out in Japan looking for some artifacts. Hun? Hun was with the Purple Dragons. Tonight would be a nice relaxing night for Ch'Rell to get back to his business. He started to look over the news and try to catch up on things since his leave.

He also had plans to bring out a better weapon. Chaplin was engineering it for him. Saki enjoyed his tea. He lit candles and allowed for himself to find his own Yen. Eventually, after four hours off this idleness, he went to the windows of the Foot Tower and looked out into the skyline.

-----------

Victor Feral and Bishop exchanged some more greetings and kept leaving each other in the crowd and bumping into each, as if they haven't seen each other before. They were trying to not look suspicious with their transactions. Feral looked at a certain package and gasped, "This isn't that Triceraton DNA you promised... It cannot be!"#

Bishop grinned, "Oh, it can be. We recovered some of the dead ones, and we have a couple still alive from the invasion."

Sunshine
01-24-2008, 09:50 PM
The stack of cages fell over in a large pile on the floor as the creatures inside them had grown and deformed it didn't appear to the doctor as if any of them were still among the living. "Get them out of here." He said with disgust. The mouser robots were far from perfect Stockman had been forced to cut a few corners and had used mostly salvage for the majority of his work recently. His money was running out and this project was his last hope of being able to get the kind of funding that was needed to be able to make creations befitting his brilliant mind. At this rate if he didn't have luck soon his brilliant mind would be reduced to fixing toasters for middle-aged housewives in curlers. As the mousers rounded up the rats Stockman's eyes widened, at first he wasn't even sure what he was looking at but as two of the larger human shaped robots began to lift the figure Baxter grinned, it was breathing. "I've done it... I'VE DONE IT!" He shouted. "The fool would have to be crazy to turn me down now! Quickly get her secured somewhere and finish cleaning up this mess we need to find out if any others survived!" The doctor demanded not noticing the large turtle under the pile of mangled and broken crates that was also breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raphael crept along the side of the building looking it over for a good place to get inside. He looked toward the roof and looked over some blacked out windows one of which had a large crack that light was pouring out of. The red clad turtle was debating if there might be some way to see what was inside and maybe find a way in that wouldn't let all of New York know they were there.

Michelangelo grinned and rolled his eyes as he walked toward a side door. "Come on Raph we may be ninjas but seriously why don't we ever just try the door?" The youngest turtle asked as his hand reached out and grabbed the handle...

Slash
01-25-2008, 08:25 AM
The mutated turtle was rather animialistic himself still and saw the robots with fear and anger. Where was his palm tree was what he was wondering. Trying to not stir to prevent the others from noticing him, he thought of how to get out of there, not really sure of how his brain was able to deal with all these new thoughts. All he wanted was palm tree... And to get away from these chemical orders.

Since the mutant tasted and digested the mutagen, he suffered more adverse effects. He quickly propped himself up and dashed for the closest door. He was going to try and escape, somehow, and go somewhere. Even if it meant his own death.
-----------
Bishop and Feral made idle chit chat as they moved through the subway and went into a storage closet. Feral calmly stated, "Doctor Borroughes has been working with your scientists on the other projects. I do question my scientist as well as yours. You see, Otto and Karl have informed me of issues that have made them suspicious of Borroughes trying to take over Genelabs."

Bishop nodded and inserted a key into a fuse box, but there were no fuses in it. It was a controller for an elevator. The small supply room began to descend.
-----------
Saki went to his laptop and began to check his emails. "My, why do I keep getting forwards? Are these humans trying to egg me on to kill them?" He slammed his fist onto a table and groaned.

Ava Collier
01-25-2008, 08:51 AM
The girl whimpered, and moaned in pain. Her skin was still bubbling, still smoldering. Her body shuddered, and she choked, coughing until the force brought her back to cruel consciousness. Clawed hands went to her throat, perhaps trying to pull away the non-existent noose as she fought for breath. The feel of the monster strangling her, threw the girl's blue eyes open like shutters. No...those are my hands...MY hands? Shaking grey furred hands moved slowly into view, and she screamed, shutting her eyes again. Flailing, and tossing against the hold of the robots, hot tears stung her eyes as they broke free, seeking shelter in the soft fur of her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The swift bo staff of justice soundly met Michelangelo's brazen hand! Donatello made a face at his brother. "Sure Mikey, let's find out how many more alarms there are."

Leo shook his head, about to scold Mikey, when the screaming told him there were more important things to worry about.

Sunshine
01-25-2008, 09:15 AM
Baxter staggered quickly backwards as the large mutant turtle got up and bolted. He tripped and fell and for a moment he just sat there on his butt in stunned silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey winced and rubbed his hand, frowning. "Oww... ok then, you're the smart one how do you plan on getting us in then?" He asked crossing his arms and pouting.

Raphael smirked and patted Donatello on the back of the shell. "Thanks... I couldn' reach." The angry turtle said sounding very pleased. "Now do ya got anytin in dat bag ta keep 'is mouth shut?" He asked grinning wickedly.

Michelangelo glared half heartedly. "Very funny." He said in a pouting tone.

Slash
01-25-2008, 09:49 AM
The creature attacked doors and tables until it could get out of the building, it groaned and snarled, muttering a simple two syllable word, "Binky!" He scampered to the main exit and was trying to break down the door. Hinges and all were being battered. It can smell the fresh air.

-------

Saki groaned as he checked his email, waiting for Karai's responces. "Why would I need those enhancements? Who are you? What do you know of me,' he typed into the spam ad.

---------

Bishop and Feral were rather quiet. It was a long ride down...

Ava Collier
01-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Leo narrowed his eyes as they travelled to the cracked window. "Whoever's inside, we'll take them by surprise...and from above. Get us in Donnie. Fast."

Donatello made his way up to the window, with a glass cutter. "I'm on it Boss." he informed, carefully removing the pane.

Leonardo followed, right behind Don, weapons out. "Stockman." The ninja leader's eyes widened at the scene below them. "And he's got hostages." He crouched, ready to spring, when a padded elbow thumped against his plastron.

"That's not all he's got." Don pointed out, his eyes focused on the thick green gunk the robots were working to remove. "Recognize that? I think that explains the current state of Baxter's guests. There's no telling what will happen to us if we come in contact with it."

Leonardo growled. "How did he get it?"

Donatello frowned. "Let's wait until the cleanup crew is done, and we can ask him."

Leo's grip on his swords tightened, as he watched the screaming rat mutant struggle. "We may not have that kind of time."

Sunshine
01-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Raphael growled as he shifted to allow himself a better veiw. "You two hang around debatin it, I'm gonna try actually doin' somethin!" He said quietly before he jumped through the window, using the various bits of machinery and junk to flip and jump his way down through the room being careful to avoid the green ooze.

Mikey looked at Raphael and then back at his other brothers. "I guess we better go after him huh?" The fun-loving turtle shrugged and hopped through the window after his older brother.

Baxter scrambled to his feet. "STOP THEM THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO DESTROY MY WORK! Bring the mutants to me!" He shouted backing toward a nearby door.

The two human shaped robots that were holding the rat girl began to head toward Baxter as Raphael began to head for them. Another human shaped robot headed for Mikey as a third headed toward the mutant turtle trying to break out of the building.

Stockman slapped his own forehead. "I can't even build good help!"

Slash
01-25-2008, 11:13 AM
"Enhance this!" Saki was yelling at his computer screen as he wrote furiously to a spam email. "I don't know who you are and what you know about me, but you are not welcomed. I am a proud and honorable man - I do not care for your natural herbs to enhance my breasts. They do not need enhancing for I am male! One more email from you will result in a long, painful period of torturing that will only result in your demise. Use your time wisely for it is now limited." Saki reread his screen and proudly pressed the send button.

------

The mutated turtle was snarling and slashing at the metal door, trying so hard to break it down, but alas, if it only knew how to use the handle. Screams and snarls were heard as it repeatedly charged the door.

-------

Bishop and Feral left the elevator. It returned automatically. Earth Protection Force soldiers quickly moved in to secure the landing area and make sure that Doctor Feral was of no threat. Bishop grinned at Victor Feral. Feral blinked, "Agent Bishop, is all this security necessary?"

Bishop took off his sunglasses for once and gave Feral a stern look, "I always make sure my shaft is protected. By using extra protection measures, I insure no possible threats."

Feral rolled his eyes, "My, this sounds like a commercial for something..."

Bishop nodded to Feral, "The labs are that way. I will be back in a minute. I have some business to attend to. My cell phone has been alarmed me of something I need to tend to." He went over to a computer screen and smiled greatly.

-----

Saki pondered getting some sleep. The Utrom was tired after all. He had a long trip home. He began looked at his inbox on last time and saw that he got some more emails. One made him smile. "So this Nigerian prince has his money stolen and needs my help? Interesting. I will gain money by transferring some to his account so he can access his trapped funds?" He clicked a pen for several minutes, and then looked at his keyboard. "Dear Warlord of Nigeria, I am a friend in arms. I will support you in your quest to gain your funds back, but at the price you suggested. I can also supply arms to your war. I am sending the requested amount to you per your instructions using Western Union. Let me know if I can be of further insistence. Sincerely, Oroku Saki." He grinned at that and opened a new window on his computer screen to start following his emailed instructions.

Three minutes later, he checked his email to see if any word has happened from his new ally. He opened some more emails and groaned as he slammed the laptop shut. "I highly doubt if I send this email to fifteen friends within the next five minutes I would win a million dollars. What kind of fool do you take me for!"

Ava Collier
01-25-2008, 04:33 PM
Damnit Raph. Leonardo silently cursed, leaping in after him, also very careful to avoid the mutagen. Dancing around green puddles, he headed after the robots holding the rat mutant.

Donatello reached out to try and stop his brothers, but it was a bit too late. "So much for caution...Bring me back a sample!" He called out, reaching back into his bag for yet another device. The young genius toyed with the dial, trying to find the robots' frequency. "Come on..."

The rat mutant froze, silent, and staring wide eyed at her would be saviors. It didn't take her long to figure out the strange creatures were trying to help. Her sensitive ears twitched, calling her attention to the mousers returning. She flailed, struggling more as some kind of new, instinctual fear struck her. But the chompy little robots weren't coming for her. They were headed for the reptillian things, and nearing the one in the orange mask. "Watch out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Master Splinter opened his eyes, startled from his meditation. He got a chill, and shuddered slightly, as he looked to the ceiling. He just knew they were in trouble again.

Slash
01-25-2008, 05:20 PM
His fingers moved quickly with each stroke he made. The keyboard was being hammered as the agent pounded his fingers on the letters he wanted to formulate the commands and words he needed. Bishop grinned as he got his emails up on the screen. He stretched his arms and snapped his fingers as he quickly tried to get a response up on the screen to say what he was thinking. He kept looking at his cell phone and knowing what the text messages were about - the Earth Protection Force has seemingly spotted the turtles before by satellite and security cameras. Bishop opened a video file and smirked to himself. "Oh, the things I will have with you..." He gave it a title and clicked sent.

-----
Ch'Rell finally was about to leave his laptop when AOL informed he had mail. "I hope my new warlord friend has something good to tell me," he thought as he looked to only find messages with garbled letters or horribly misspelled words. Of course, he opened up each email anyway. "Why would you offer me money to save on meds? I do not require any," he hissed. He opened up another one for "V1AGRA" and groaned. Finally, he decided to start trashing without reading. He hit' select all' under the options and was about to delete the spam when an email caught his eye and he read the title out loud with a startled tone, "Curious... '4 gr3n k1cky t33ns 4 u zr3dr.' How curious..." He clicked on it to open it, almost preparing for the worst. He saw there was just garbled text and letters but a video file entitled, "w1ll u chrell them.wmv." He opened the file and saw 30 second clip of the turtles running from rooftop to rooftop with the day's date in the lower left hand screen. Ch'Rell grunted his teeth. The Utrom was perplexed, "Has the Nigerian warlord connected with me to remove my foes? Clearly we must share the same ambition..."

Sunshine
01-27-2008, 08:41 PM
Mikey shrieked like a little girl. "Oh man... I really hate those creepy metal ankle-biters!" He swung at it and knocked it into the human shaped one making a lovely ting as it bounced off.

Raphael took a leap for one of the robots holding the rat girl. As his sai hit it he quickly realized that it was standing in some of the ooze and the angle he'd hit it at... made it fall backwards taking him, the rat girl, and the other robot with it. But the angry turtle quickly realized this could be a much bigger problem. "Hang on!" He called out as he grabbed the front of her outfit directly over her stomach, he'd planned on simply lifting her up enough to keep her from landing in more ooze... but at that moment Donatello found the robots frequency and they both let go. Raph wasn't expecting that and had to quickly improvise, he kicked off from the robot as hard as he could and tucked the rat girl under his arm like a football, landing on a broken crate with balance that almost made it look like he'd done it all on purpose... to anyone who hadn't been able to see his face when the robots let go.

Baxter ran out the door as soon as he saw he'd lost control over his robots.

Mikey grinned for a second then looked toward the mutant turtle he didn't already know. "Uhh... what about him? Dude I am not tucking him under my arm..." He said holding up his hands to confirm the 'not me'.

Slash
01-27-2008, 09:15 PM
Down the hall, the mutant was slamming whatever it could lift from the ground into the walls. It wanted out and it wanted out now. Finally, after picking up something heavy and mechanical, it managed to break the door down. A growl and a snort echoed towards the others. "Liberation!" The mutant hollered and had no desire to see about the other creatures down the hallway.

-----

Ch'Rell was growing more and more curious with the internet and this thing called "YouTube." Finally Ch'Rell yawned and was growing tired. From inside the exo-frame of 'Saki' he picked up a phone to call someone.

-----

Agent Bishop was plotting his next move, but has yet to show any sign of what it could possibly be.

Ava Collier
01-27-2008, 09:33 PM
"Gotcha." Don smirked, setting the majority of the robots on Baxter. One of the humanoid ones however, was busy securing that sample in a petrie dish. Yet another was busy collecting data onto hard disk.

Leo let the robots chase Baxter, and glared in the direction of the strange turtle. "We have to stop him. He could get hurt...or worse, hurt someone else." Blocked by the slime trail, the young leader quickly thought over his options, and leapt for the sprinkler system, slicing open one of the pipes. As soon as the water washed the ooze away, he gave chase.

The now wet rat mutant blinked, staring wide-eyed up at her rescuer. "Thank you..."

Donatello facepalmed as it rained on the computer system. "So much for that. At least I got my sample." Leo was a brilliant leader, but that turtle had no mind for science. The young genius frowned, watching the chemicals flow down the drainage. "Oh boy..."

Far below, the rats stirred. Congregating around the empty bones of whatever oor stray they'd dragged down with them. They twitched their little ears, and flashed their beady little eyes...and waited. Something was coming.

Slash
01-27-2008, 09:38 PM
Having the door off the wall, the only thing blocking the mutant from his freedom was the mess of rubble he made from the items he tossed to break down the door. He wanted to get out and he would. He made a dash toards the wreckaged and tried to push it out of the way. He had to go. This place had too much pain for him.

Hopefully he could get out in time and not have to deal with Baxter and the like.

Sunshine
01-27-2008, 09:52 PM
Raphael glared at Leonardo for a moment then looked down at the rat girl under his arm for a moment he'd forgotten he hadn't put her down already. He set her on her own feet but hesitated before letting her stand fully on her own. "Ya alright?" The red masked turtle asked not really sure what else to say, then he slowly allowed her legs to try and hold her up, he still half expected her to faint or scream or something... it did happen a lot.

Michelangelo waved his arms infront of his big brother. "Hello? Earth to Raph... there's another mutant remember? And he's getting away. Shouldn't we be like... helping Leo or something?" He reminded crossing his arms and trying his best to act like an adult scolding a child.

Raph made a face and fought off the slight urge to blush. "Yeah, yeah I know Mikey! But what're we supposed ta do 'bout her? Leave 'er here ta wait fer da cops?" He snapped.

Mikey seemed to think about this for a second, rubbing the back of his bald head, then he grinned. "Take her home?" He asked but he didn't wait for an answer. "My name's Michelangelo but you can call me Mikey, or stud muffin, or sweetie, or-OWW!" The orange masked turtle rubbed the top of his head where his brother had just hit him.

Raphael growled and glared at his little brother. "Dis ain' a joke Mikey! Dis is serious! But I guess yer right... where else is she gonna go?" He said seeming to forget for a moment that 'she' was standing right next to him.

Ava Collier
01-27-2008, 10:21 PM
The rat girl managed to stand on wobbly legs, though she clung to Raph, a bit startled by the other turtle. "Hello...Mikey." Letting go of Raphael, she blinked her blue eyes, reaching a clawed had back for the strange new appendage following her...and poked it. Ya alright? She thought about this...finally looking up at Raph helplessly, she held the new bodypart infront of his face. "I've got a tail."

Leo rushed at Slash, stopping a few feet behind the strange turtle. His swords still drawn, just in case. "Wait. You can't go out there."

((It's dangerous to go alone. Take these.))

Sunshine
01-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Raphael made a face and finally scratched the back of his head a little. "Uh yeah I see dat... but ya ain't hurt or nothin?" He asked not really sure how to handle the situation.

Mikey grinned and looked to Raph again. "So... does that mean we're keeping her? I'd be happy ta share my room." The orange masked turtle offered eagerly dodging his brother's hand as it flew at his head.

Raph made a face again. "We'll figure out where she can sleep and all dat lata... but at leas' fer now I don' tink we got much of a choice..." He hesitated for a moment then added. "You can explain tings ta Masta Splinta."

Michelangelo drooped a little and fidgeted for a second then grinned. "I really think it would be better to let Leo handle that... ya know he's supposed to be our fearless leader right?" He said hopefully.

Raphael smirked and rubbed his chin. "Ya got a point dere... I'm sure Leo can handle it. Uhh... speakin of Leo we betta go after 'im." He added glancing down at the clinging rat girl for a moment before grabbing her arm and lifting her up onto the back of his shell. "Here jus' hang onta dat." The red masked turtle offered.

Ava Collier
01-27-2008, 10:57 PM
The rat girl hooked feet onto her hero's shell, resting her head to frown as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her whiskers twitched at the back of Raphael's neck. She wasn't used to having those. "Sorry." The mutant began softly. "Those are new. So's the tail. I've got a tail. It wasn't there before. I didn't have a tail...but now I do. I have a tail." Clearly, the poor thing was in shock.

Lovely notes of music echoed through the sewer, mingling with the sounds of scurrying, scritch-scratch, squeaking of rats, and the static-like noise of rushing water. Claw like hands gripped the flute carved out of bone, held it up to the blackened lips of the musician. One eye closed, the other, bulging, tarnished with yellow, twisted as if it could watch all directions at once. The rats darted, dancing over his pale skin, occasionally chewing on the bandages that wrapped him like a black mummy, and seemed to hold him together. The pied piper's song halted. He opened his beautiful blue eye, and tilted his head. He heard a strange sound. The piper blinked the only eye that he could, as he found himself surrounded by oddly deformed rats. These creatures were unlike the others, but familiar somehow. He frowned, puzzled at the poor beasts, mangled, and mish-mashed. He stood slowly. Even the sound of the rushing water was drowned out in his pointed ears, by the tortured hisses, and squeaks. The piper's one good eye looked passed the new arrivals, toward the trail of the dead...and followed.

Slash
01-28-2008, 06:53 AM
Slash sniffed at Leonardo, curious of this familiar looking person. He had hands and legs like Leo. A shell and everything else. He decided to not attack or to leave his 'cousin.' Instead he turned to fully face Leonardo and sat on some rubble. He hadn't fully adapted a full understanding of language but was familiar with some words he heard over and over as a pet. "Mirror... you..."

He smiled at Leonardo and offered him some rubble, "Break glass tank. Liberation?"

----
Agent Bishop headed to his personal quarters. He yawned and stretched repeatedly. He grabbed a TV remote and put on the Sci-Fi channel. Then he changed into his pajamas. As he crawled under the covers he groaned, "Star Trek gives me the nightmares. Aliens and humans working together? What a terrible world..."

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Leonardo blinked, and sheathed his swords, reaching out curiously to take the rubble from the weird turtle. "Thank you...umm...liberation huh? Umm..." Leo turned the bit of rubble over in his hands. Well THIS was a new situation. "You're not in a glass tank anymore. You can't go out there, you might get hurt...do you understand? Uh people...are out there. You know...people?" The young leader scratched his head, and made a face. "Just when I thought I couldn't have more respect for Master Splinter..."

Slash
01-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Slash nodded to Leonardo. "Understood. Taken away. Toddler... Growing in glass tank. Stalkman purchase. Slimey on me..." There was a look that only a confused child could give on his face as he looked at Leonardo. "Want to go home." He stood up and looked at Leonardo, studying his composition. "You... perfect. Undertand words you speak." He was struggling to try and figure out how to speak better since he was not yet educated like how the other turtles were. Finally he tried to emulate more things he heard from a pet store. "If you get good report card, you can have." He pointed at himself trying to indicate something but his words were only coming out in broken English.

He then smiled, "Read turtle manual, then I understand how to be." He was trying really hard to deal with this new intelligence - one minute he was a small turtle and now he is a higher level of intelligence.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Leo blinked, figuring he'd better call in backup on this one. "Don...DONNIE!"

Donatello sighed, climbing down to go catch up with Leonardo. The brainy turtle arched a brow at Slash, and was soon scanning him with...somethingorother. "Incredible..."

Leonardo facepalmed. "He's probably seen enough lab equipment for a while Don..."

Donnie nodded, continuing to scan... "Right..." until reality somehow managed to seep it's way in. He shook it off, and put the scanner thingie away. "Right. Sorry."

Leo sighed. "We have to get him out of here. He's trying to tell me something, but I'm not sure what. It sounds like Baxter bought him from a pet shop. He said I was perfect..." Leonardo blinked. Of course he agreed, but he wasn't used to hearing it "...and, if I got a good report card, I could have him."

Donatello arched a brow, and smirked. "If you decide to breed, let me know-"

Leonardo glared at his brother. Donnie could be just as bad as the other two. "Don..."

Donnie chuckled. "I want to study the eggs...okay okay. He's probably repeating things he's heard before...but in ways that make sense. Fascinating...he's obviously highly intelligent. I think he wants us to prove we're not the bad guys before he comes with us."

Leo stared at Don. "Okay genius, how do we do that?"

Donatello stroked his chin, and thought for a moment, before extending a hand to Slash. "I'm Donatello...Donnie. Umm...Good boy gets a reward for behaving. He wants a turtle..."

Leo turned away, face in his palm as he shook his head. I don't know you...

Slash
01-28-2008, 11:06 AM
Slash snarled, "Good boy? Good boy?" He looked almost as if he wanted to laugh but was trying to handle being frustrated at the same time. "No, no... I understand talk with you. Me... No hablo English well." He was trying to figure out how to say he can't speak English and remembered observing someone else trying to say it. He then pointed at Leonardo.

"Me... you... No bread! Turtles not asexual. Male female bread. Male have part like electrical parts that plug into wall outlet... Like female. I is no female. You a manly female if you is one." He was trying to make a joke for Leonardo and then looked at Don, and then rapidly back at Leonardo, "Is he a nerd, a dork, a geek?"

He gritted his teeth, "One that loves to acquire scientific information and knowledge to utilize?" He was spewing out what he understood from the Webster dictionary pages that lined his cage.

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Raphael smirked as they joined Leo, Donnie, and the other turtle. "Yeah.... all of the above. And Leo's an a-" The red masked turtle glared a little at Mikey for the green hand that now covered his mouth.

Michelangelo smiled nervously half wondering if his big brother was going to bite him. "Look what we found!" He said flourishing his arms a little toward the rat girl as if she were a game show prize.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Don smirked nervously, looking more than a little embarassed. "My apologies."

Leonardo turned to glare at Raphael, though he arched an eyeridge at his brothers' find. Well, she'd stopped screaming anyway. "Hello."

The rat girl waved weakly. "Ello..." and again, held out her new limb. "I've got a tail."

Leo blinked. This one could talk at least. "That's...nice. I'm Leonardo. What's your name?" The young leader asked, keeping a gentle tone.

"Ava..." The rat mutant answered hesitantly. "Ava Collier...and I have a tail." Pouting, Ava slumped down on Raph's shell. "This just can't be real. I must be working too hard." She sulked, but only briefly, squeaking when Donnie dashed over to scan her. Ava wrinkled up her nose, and blushed as the little device traced her figure.

Donatello stared in wonder, messing with all sorts of little dials on the gadget. "Amazing."

Slash
01-28-2008, 01:18 PM
"Books... teach... speaking patterns. Television full of words, thoughts, and opinions," piped Slash. "Please have books to teach?" Slash looked at the people assembled around him, hoping for a good answer. "I. Me. Myself. Need to gain access codes. For edumacation. Springfield Elementary School. Otto. Nuclear power plant. Radiation. Caused state. What state are the Simpsons in? Never revealed." Slash looked at Leonardo with his puppy eyed look. "Leader, take me to Homer. Mr. Burns. Place of work. Power plant. Access to what made me. Three eyed fish! Treehouse of horrors." He tried to sit on some more rubble.

"Sitting here, sitting duck. After seasoning the duck, roast for 450 degrees for two hours. Baste the duck, serve with noodles. Not want to be ate with noodles. Take the transit bus to get out of here!" Slash pointed to the door again, "Please, E.T. go home? Home is where the heart is. Can you keep him?" He pointed to himself. "Housebroken. Friendly with kids. Had all the shots. Shakespearean plays well with kittens."

Slash then frowned. His brain couldn't generate much more to say at the time to express his urge to leave. "Check out time."

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Michelangelo stared in shock at Ava for a moment and then it happened. "Ava Collier? You mean THE Ava Collier?!? This is awesome! We're gonna have THE Ava Collier living with us! A real live ninja tv star! In our lair! Can you sign my shell? You gotta show us all your awesome moves! I've seen like every episode of your show! You're amazing! Can you tell me what's gonna happen in next weeks episode? I really hate those cliffhangers. Oh can you-mffmmmbbbmnnm..." The hand covering his mouth made it very difficult to continue talking.

Raphael made a face. "Wait ya mean... uh oh... dis ain' good. What was Baxter thinkin? A tv star? Dere's no way nobody's gonna notice if she's missin. We better get outta here, I'm sure somebody had ta hear all dis an it'd be bad enough if dey find us, but dey see us wit' a tv star turned mutant an the whole city'll be out huntin us." The angry mutant pointed out.

The robots that had been sent after Baxter lay a little ways past the door he had run through and quite some distance away Stockman pressed a button that caused the otherwise deactivated robots to explode. The surrounding area was rocked by the explosion although the sound was dampened greatly by the building's soundproofing it wasn't completely blocked. Now the building began to creak and whine menacingly.

Mikey's mouth was no longer covered and he looked up nervously. "Oh shell... uhh... can we go home now?" He asked in very worried voice.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Ava winced, tightening her grip on her mount. Her sensitive ears went back at the sound of the creaking.

Donatello looked up startled, and wide-eyed. "Yes, I'd say it's definately checkout time!" he agreed, grabbing Slash's hand to drag him along.

Leo glared at the creaking building. "Back out the way we came. Move!" He directed with his swords...it made him feel important. He didn't ask twice. In fact, it was not a request. Leonardo only hoped the building would hold until they made their way out. There wasn't time to seek another exit.

The piper stopped in his tracks, gazing off in the direction of the sounds of explosions. Narrowing his eye, he bolted, heading toward the surface.

Slash
01-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Slash snarled and tried pushing objects out of their way. He let Donatello lead. "What about survivors? Other creatures of the night made?" His mind was racing as he tried to figure out a better escape route.

He didn't have much to interact with with Mikey and Raphael so he didn't bother to ask them. "Blue banned turtle... leader?" He coughed as some dust flew up, "Like Dubya? He have strategery? War on Iraq?" He kept a look out to make sure that nothing would come out and attack them.

-----

Bishop tossed his cell phone off his night stand. "Why must they always destroy the buildings? It's so cliched," he said, as he tried to put himself back to sleep. "So Stockman is up to being the mad scientist... Big deal."

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Michelangelo ran beside the strange new turtle. "Yeah uhh... kinda like that I guess... so umm... what's your name?" He asked as he helped try and clear the way of debris as they ran.

Raphael looked up at the window they'd come in through as they got close. "Hope you can jump pal." He said patting Slash's shoulder before glancing over his own. "Hang on back dere." The red masked turtle said before he began to leap up on various pieces of equipment and broken cages and then out the window.

Mikey looked to their new turtle friend. "I can give ya a hand if you can't make it up there." He offered with a grin.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Ava shuddered, and clung for dear life. She didn't need to be told twice. "Thank you...turtle bloke."

Leo halted, gritting his teeth, nodding at Slash. "Go with them. I'll check."

Donatello flailed, slipping on the wet floor, to come to a not so graceful stop, landing right on his green behind. "Like shell you will! There's no time to do it the old fashioned way. Luckilly I came prepared, as usual." Don slapped some funky goggles to his face, turning dials, flipping switches, scanning...for any other life forms that may have survived.

Slash
01-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Slash just started to punch the brick wall and ripping out chunks of it so he can make his own ladder to climb out. "No survivors? All have been voted off the island? Wait for next season?" Slash looked at Donatello, "Ecto goggles. See Slimer?" He then looked at Leonardo, "Escape? We can do it. Then I can get books?" He chirped. He started actually chirping like a turtle at that thought. "Education. Want to be perfect like you guys. Except not fall and slide. I is not a red eared slider turtle."

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Mikey frowned a little as the building creaked loudly again. "Uhh... guys? I think that's our cue." He said quickly making his way to the window and tossing down the line from his grappling hook to Slash. "Come on while there's still a building to get out of." The orange masked turtle said nervously.

Outside Raphael stood in the shadows and looked up at the window. "Come on guys we ain't exactly got a lot of time here. Even in New York I tink dey mighta noticed an explosion! We gotta move!" He insisted clutching his sais tight in his hands.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Don muttered as he searched. "I am a red eared-" He gasped, shoving his goggles back into his bag. "Leo! We've got one!" He called out, rushing toward the broken units, and the twisted looking mutant on the floor.

Leo was right behind him, scooping up the young woman who appeared to be half lizard.

Donatello frowned. "It looks like the mutation process never completed. She still retains mammalian traits."

Leonardo didn't wait for the analysis, "You'll have to put this on hold Donnie." Running back to the window, up, and out, he frowned at the coughing lizard. With the help of Donatello, they managed to make their escape without the strange lizard girl going splat in the alleyway.

The lizard raised a shaking hand. "...all dead. Leave me...I..."

Leo frowned down at her. "It's okay. We're going to help you. Hang on!"

Slash
01-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Slash stopped instantly and tried to help both Leonardo and Donatello, "911, how can I help..." He was slightly more muscular because of the dosage he was exposed to. "What is it? She looks like something from Tim Burton." He eyed the rest of the building that was around him. "Place go boom... Hurray! Nascar speed." He then looked at the other brothers, "Get the Batmobile ready... I'll provide the cover fire."

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 03:22 PM
After helping pull Slash outside Mikey looked at the strange lizard girl. "Is she gonna be ok? She looks kinda.." He trailed off not really sure how to finish that sentance.

Raphael stepped toward the others. "Is this everybody?" He asked frowning slightly at the mutant lizard. "Mikey's right she ain't lookin so good." The strongest of the turtle said in a slightly softer voice. "We should get them back ta the lair quick. I'm sure Donnie can help more there right?" The red clad turtle asked.

Slash
01-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Slash gulped and then proceeded to try and take control, "Get vehicle. We make getaway. Get out of here. Get her to ER. Doctor Quinnatello save her."

He chirped nervously. "Minnie Mouse, yes... you have a tail. I has a tail." He sniffed the air and sighed. "I has a hunger. Golden Arches. Can I has cheeseburger?" Slash's eyes looked at Michaelangelo, trying to appeal to the good natured turtle. "You look like you know food. Can I has burger? Wendy's. Tacobell. I want my babyback, babyback... Stalkman starved us."

Slash started to rub his chest. Then he looked back at the rest of the people. His mouth was going a mile a minute.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 03:53 PM
The piper watched carefully. Silently. The turtles...yes of course. He might have known! They were to blame! They killed the rats! But what was this? Six...was that right? No...the female reptile wasn't a turtle...so five? But there were only four before. They were multiplying somehow! That couldn't be good. And then there was Splinter. Wait...Splinter looked different. Yes definately different...he didn't have those before. No...on second thought, that couldn't be Splinter. A new rat? He observed her curiously. They were hiding this one from him. Unacceptable. No. It just wasn't right. Every rat in the city...in the world belonged to The Rat King. This one was no acception. She was beautiful...perfect. A fitting queen. The others didn't matter. He would take this one now, and come back for Splinter. Raising his flute to his black lips, The Rat King hesitated, blinking his one good eye. What the hell was happening here?

The lizard sputtered, gurgling, choking as she tried to form the words. "Must...warn..." but as her broken body went limp in Leonardo's arms, it became clear she would not form any more words.

Leo stared wide eyed, shaking the lizard girl. "Wake up...come on...COME ON!"

Donatello shuddered. The young genius' stomache knotted. Don frowned as he checked for a pulse, quickly scanning her vitals with yet another gadget. "She's...gone." He would have bowed his head, but the swarm of rats quickly covering the body made him jump away instead.

Stunned, Leo dropped the dead lizard, backing away, staring in shock, and drawing his weapons yet again. "Not now..."

Ava panted, shaking violently as she kept herself firmly attached to Raphael, as she buried her face against him. She didn't want to look. She had a bad feeling.

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Raphael held his weapons tighter and bowed his head slightly but it didn't last long as the rat began to swarm. "Let's get da shell outta here! Now!" He yelled as he began to run trying to stick to the shadows as he headed away from the rats.

Michelangelo nodded. "I hate to say this but... Raph is right!" He said before shrieking like a girl again, he grabbed Slash's arm and took off after his older brother. "Come on dude let's go! Trust me that is not a good sign." The orange masked turtle explained quickly as they ran from the rats.

Slash
01-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Slash remained silent and nodded to Mikey. "Get out... Vehicle? Plans? Let's go!" Slash let Mikey lead the way. "Rats... fearful rats... Need giant trap!"

It's all he could say. This was now too new to him.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Ava was about to take offence, when the music stopped her words cold. Beautiful music, lonely, haunting, echoing in her ears as she began to slowly sway.

Don batted at the horde of rats as he ran, though the bright glow of Ava's blue eyes caught his attention. "That can't be good..."

Leonardo snarled. No...no that really couldn't be good. "Get back to the Battleshell!"

The Rat King frowned, stepping into the light. "After them little ones. Do not let them take what is mine." The rats feasting, turned from their meal, leaving the bones behind as they gave chase. New York City rats, began to come out of the woodwork...as they say. Their king moved with them.

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Raphael was running as fast as he could but he felt Ava move and looked over his shoulder. "Oh no ya don't!" He said as he got close enough to see the Battleshell, he grabbed the rat girl's arm and pulled her off his shell and tucked her back under his arm.

Mikey wasn't far behind, he glanced over his shoulder and screamed again, then he pointed to the Battleshell to keep their new friend from looking back and seeing the bones. "Get in the van an as soon as we get home I'll make sure you get that food you were askin about ok?" He said forcing a smile, hoping that food would help motivate their new friend.

Raph got to the door and opened it fast jumping inside and strapping the tv star turned rat tightly into one of the seats. He kept his hold on her arm just incase. "Move it guys! She ain't lookin right!" The red masked turtle snapped looking concerned.

Slash
01-28-2008, 04:50 PM
Slash jumped into the vehicle. "Might wanna step on it... Or perhaps get a street paver truck... Roll over rats." He then smiled at Mikey, "Not hungry. Kentucky Fried Bones are out there. Sick. Turning green."

He chirped as much as he could, "Cousins, get to car now!"

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Donnie darted to the driver's seat, buckling in quick.

Leo sliced at the rats, before diving into the truck, and slamming the back shut. "Move it Don, before they get to the tires!"

Donatello made a face at the strange sound coming from the Battle Shell, as he struggled to start the damn thing. "I'm trying! It won't start, and I sure as shell don't want to go have a look under the hood right now!" Donnie paled a little, looking at the former actress in her trance-like state. He shook it off quickly, trying to start the truck again.

Slash
01-28-2008, 05:10 PM
"I can... push the car... Put your foot on the petal. Switch to neutralized. Steer the cattle car." Slash looked at the door and the rats, "Need alcohol and fire. Burn them." He then looked right at Raphael, "Flame-ables?"

He chirped. He knew this might mean DEATH.

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Raphael growled and muttered a few foul words under his breath. "No way. Ya ain' goin out there. Donnie come on! Ya gotta be able ta do somethin!" He snapped before punching the side of the Battleshell. "Are the weapons workin at least? Dere's gotta be somethin!" The angry turtle yelled.

Michelangelo looked nervously out of the window. "Whatever we're gonna do... we better do it fast!" He said in a frightened tone. "Cause I don't think I like the million to us odds out there..." The orange clad turtle whined.

Slash
01-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Slash snarled, "We're safe inside here from them, yet... are we safe from her?" He pointed at Ava. "Rats acting as a programmed computer virus to listen. She might be effected.

Slash felt rather naked compared to the creatures around him. He was all green, unclothed, and unarmed.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Donnie didn't look up at his brother to answer him. "Weapons systems are operational, but that's a lot of targets Raph." Don lay his head on the steering wheel. "Please...I'll change your oil, rotate your tires, upgrade your systems, stop using the cheap gas, and give you a nice new air freshener if you'll just GO!" Turning the key again, Donatello winced, and hoped for the best. His eyes widened at the thud above him.

Leo glared up as if he could see through the roof of the truck. "No pressure or anything Donnie!"

He snarled, right before the loud FLOOM-POP-SQUEAK of a rat being shot from the exhaust like a fuzzy little cannonball. The Battleshell jerked forward, sending Leo slamming to the back.

Donatello cheered, "YES! Thank you." before stepping on it. He smirked at the slammer overhead, and sound thunk behind them which could only mean Leo wasn't the only one who didn't buckle his seatbelt. He sped out, not really caring where they were going for now...away was enough.

Ava struggled, writhing against the seatbelt straps, trying to get her claws at them. She couldn't move her arms, but her new razor sharp rat teeth sunk into Raph's arm, raking, and gnawing. As soon as she was out of range, she let go, blinking, staring in disbelief.

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Raphael winced and growled angrily as he was bitten and his free hand automatically went to a sai but he stopped himself as soon as he realized it was her that bit him. He pulled his arm back as soon as she let go and muttered some more colorful words as he cradled his wounded arm a little. "I hope she's got all her shots." The tough turtle grumbled, looking at his chewed up arm.

Michelangelo looked like he should of had suction cups on his hands with the way he'd smacked into the back window of the Battleshell. Surprisingly enough he didn't seem to even have anything to say, he just watched out the window as the sea of rats faded into the distance.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Ava stared helplessly into Raphael's eyes. "I'm sorry I..." The rat mutant didn't know what to say. The taste of his blood tingled in her mouth. Realizing she couldn't get free, she whimpered, growling in frustration as the tears began to flow again. "Someone please! He needs help!"

Leo picked himself up, going immediately for the first aid kit. Kneeling over Raph, he pieced together just what happened, and glared at Ava as he opened fresh bandages. He knew it wasn't her fault, and yet...she hurt his brother. Leonardo really wanted to express just how he felt about that, but he knew it was wrong. "Keep driving Don. Get us home."

Ava didn't look Leonardo in the eye, but she could not tear her gaze away from the one who saved her. The one who was now bleeding because of her.

Leonardo didn't ask for his brothers arm. He also knew Raph wasn't going to like the alchohol swab that came first. "I should make you do this." He snapped at Ava, before cleaning the fresh wound.

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 07:34 PM
Raphael shifted his shoulders a little. "I'm fi-" He winced hard and growled a little before trying to finish his lie. "I'm fine..." The angry and injured mutant said through clenched teeth. He wanted to say more but he wasn't really sure what to say.

Mikey looked at Raph and then at Ava. "Don't worry too much Ava, Raph gets hurt all the time! As long he's all "grr I'm fine' you don't have anything to worry about. He's kinda always like that." The orange masked turtle explained.

Raph just glared at his little brother as if he were trying to find out if looks really could kill...

Mikey grinned back at him clearly saying 'nope no luck this time'.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Ava pouted at Leo. "I would do it, but I'm kind of tied up at the moment Luv." Her eyes widened, as the blue masked turtle set her free, and stepped aside. "What are you doing? I'm dangerous! I could-" The look she was getting shut her up real fast.

Leonardo averted his eyes, and moved up to the passenger seat, making damn sure to buckle in. "As much as I would like to be angry with you, that wasn't your fault. The Rat King...can control rats somehow, and you're a rat now Miss Collier. That means he can control you."

Ava bowed her head, gently patting Michelangelo on her way to kneel by Raphael, and take over tending his wounds. She took the injured arm with one of her own, and grabbed the bandages in her other hand before looking up at him. "I'm so sorry...Raph was it?" The rat mutant wrinkled her nose at the sound of that.

Slash
01-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Slash was quiet and reading the different bits of text he could find from gum wrappers to Mikey's comic books. He was not interested in the issues around him but the fact that he was able to read. Finally he looked up from the Mountain Dew ingredient list and was boasting, "I am without a name, a label, a word issued to describe or identify. A name is issued to associate a uniqueness to an identity or substance. When I find a periodic element chart, I shall find what names aren't already in use and be given a name..." He then looked at Raphael, "Bloody sir, what is your name?"

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 08:05 PM
The red masked mutant made a face still looking angry. "My name's Raphael." He said still clenching his teeth. "And the big mouth over there is Michelangelo." Raph said managing to smirk a little.

"HEY! Just cause you're all moody and broody don't get mad at me! I can't help it I have so much natural charm!" Michelangelo bragged grinning broadly before changing the subject back to introductions. "The brainiac driving is Donatello and Leonardo would be the oh so friendly one in the blue mask... don't mind him either." Mikey added smiling at Ava.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Leo didn't bother to turn his head to glare at Michelangelo.

Ava couldn't help but to giggle a little. "Thank you Mikey. Raphael...well aren't we Mister Sunshine? You know there's an archangel Raphael." She decided to inform them, bandaging gently. "It's so good to meet all of you." She nodded toward Slash, flashing him a smile. "And you too...whoever you are. I don't think you want to go with Mountain Dew though Dear, but the italian thing seems to be popular."

Donatello snickered. "Raph? An angel?"

Ava made a face toward the driver. "Well...he did rescue me. If this isn't just some wonko bloody dream, I don't think...I don't know what to think."

Slash
01-28-2008, 08:53 PM
"Ziti. Pesto. Fettuccine. Alfredo. Linguine. Oregano. Basil." Slash thought for a while, "Picasso. Warhol. Van Gogh. Monet." He kept struggling to find a name for himself and paced a little more. "Crank. Slash. Slice. Incision." He grinned slightly and then shrugged to himself.

"Mountain Dew. Code Red. Pepsi. Coke. Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?"

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Raphael snorted at Ava and made a face at his arm. "It's fine. Ya ain' gotta keep messin with it." He said trying his best not to wince when he said it. "Ya ain' dreamin an I ain' too sure how 'saved' yer gonna feel when da shock wears off." The red masked turtle admitted frowning slightly. "It ain' exactly like yer gonna be goin back ta work monday..."

Michelangelo drooped a little and decided to focus on the nameless turtle. "Hmm... Slash actually has a pretty cool ring to it... sounds like it'd make a pretty cool comic book hero." He said smiling.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Ava smirked a little, tying off the bandage, and kissing it better. "Good. Hated my job. I know you're fine, but humour me please?" The rat mutant bowed her head. "I'm alive because of you boys...and some job I did thanking you." Ava arched a fuzzy brow. "I met Slash once. Nice bloke. Never thought I'd have more hair than him. Too bad I don't have a guitar, and top hat...I'll have to settle for a tail." She picked it up again, and frowned at it. "Mum told me to expect changes when I hit puberty." She rambled. "Going to grow hair in places you wouldn't expect, she told me..."

Donatello cleared his throat, pulling in above the lair as the conversation shifted to the slightly uncomfortable zone.

Slash
01-28-2008, 09:20 PM
He chirped a little, "I'll use Slash as an avatar until I find a better name for myself... He knew he was missing something; a palm tree. "I still need books. Please. I understand particles of the language but not the meat behind the words yet." He tapped impatiently. "Drive is too long. Can't we fly there?" He wasn't going to ask about the rats back there.

He also was wondering what Ava rambled on about meeting him, the hair, the guitar, and hat.

"Are we going to the Batcave?"

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Michelangelo beamed. "No but with all of Donnie's inventions it's almost as good. Come on I'll show you!" He said hoping out of the Battleshell as soon as it stopped and heading inside.

Raphael made a face and fought the urge to blush when she kissed the bandage. "Uhh... yeah well we wouldn' know about that we can't even grow hair on our heads." He said before quickly exiting the van and following his brother.

Slash
01-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Slash scampered out of the vehicle and eagerly chased Michaelangelo. He pointed to the area around his eyes and whispered, "Black..." He then sniffed around, and gasped at the air. "Goldfish are sent down to this place when they swim upside down."

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Ava blinked, examining her own black hair. "I'll be needing to get this dye out..."

Donatello exited the truck, moving to help Ava down. "Ladies first...just hurry please. I don't want Mikey playing with my stuff."

Ava giggled, taking Don's hand to hop down. "You live in a garage?"

Leo smirked a bit, climbing out of the Battleshell, and opening the main entrance. "No. We live in the sewer."

Ava drooped a little. "The...sewer? Charming."

Don chuckled. "Actually, it's an old subway station. It's pretty clean. It would be cleaner if Mikey didn't dwell here."

Master Splinter made his way to greet his sons. "Welcome home. I see-" The old sensei's eyes widened at the sudden high pitched shriek. "My child...are you-"

Ava climbed Donatello like a tree, and pointed a shaking finger at the old mutant. "YOU'RE A RAT!"

Master Splinter just stared at Ava for a moment, unable to supress a small grin. "And so are you." Though his smile faded, when he caught sight of Raphael's arm.

Ava calmed a little. The old guy had a point.

Don patted Ava, and tried to pry her off gently.

Leonardo made a face. "This is our father, and sensei, Master Splinter."

The rat mutant bowed her head, keeping her hold on Donatello. "Forgive me."

Donnie made a face too. Blushing a little, he gave up, and just tried to comfort Ava. "She's had quite an ordeal Master. It's her first night as a mutant, and she's already met The Rat King."

Master Splinter frowned, taking a step back. "I assure you, I do not follow him willingly." His eyes followed those of the younger rat, to the bandages on his son's arm.

Leo stepped forward and bowed. "This is Ava Collier, and...Slash. They have nowhere to go now Sensei."

((Pause for mandatory Mikey question!))

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Raphael tried to move so his arm was as out of sight as possible...he didn't really want to get Ava into trouble... or get yelled at for being careless. Maybe if he'd been paying more attention and spending less time complaining he would of seen her about to bite him, either way he'd rather avoid the conversation.

Mikey gave Master Splinter 'the eyes' and clasped his hands together. "Can we keep them? Please Master Splinter?" He asked in a pouty voice adding the lip to the equation.

Slash
01-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Slash blinked and studied Splinter several times over, trying to understand things. He slightly chirped at Splinter before he broke from the group and scampered around, investigating and sniffing anything he can find with curiosity.

After about a minute, he dove into the newspapers and chirped gratefully. "Printed text. Read! Understand. Learn!" He chirped repeatedly. Though, he started to rip out parts of the newspaper - ads and articles about learning the English language.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Master Splinter jumped a little, startled at Slash. "My crossword!" Sighing, the old sensei turned back to Michelangelo, and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Ava climbed down off of Donatello, and knelt infront of Splinter. "I have no right to ask for your generousity." Her blue eyes kept glancing back to Raph's wounded arm. "I don't deserve it. Your sons saved my life. I don't know how to repay them for that. I'm dangerous. That Rat...King can control me. I'll understand if you want me to leave."

Splinter sighed again, defeated, and rested a gentle hand on Ava's shoulder. "I would have to leave as well. Welcome to our home Miss Collier." The old sensei smiled a bit. "I am a big fan of your show, despite your role in it. It seems in reality, you are not such a villain."

Ava blinked up at the older rat, a little more than surprised.

Master Splinter patted her, and turned toward Slash with a small bow. "Make our new friends comfortable My Sons. I need to...go lay down."...and so he did.

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Mikey grinned from lack of ear to lack of ear. "This is great! Our own ninja tv star! I even have your action figure! I can't believe you're really here! And you're... uhh... you!" He exlaimed happily.

Raph narrowed his eyes and walked over to smack his youngest brother on the back of the head careful not to use the injured arm. "Shut up Mikey! Geez is there actually anything in dat big head of yers? Did ya ever stop an think that maybe she might not exactly be as thrilled as you are about her havin ta go from bein a tv star ta livin in a sewer?" He snapped before turning and heading off towards his car.

Mikey drooped. "I... I didn't mean it like that... it's just really cool havin her here..." He trailed off looking a little ashamed of himself.

Slash
01-28-2008, 10:30 PM
Slash chirped and then proceeded to crawl up in the fetal position on top of the table. He looked tired and very sleep. He chirped several times and whispered, "Good night pet shop." He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 10:39 PM
Leo, and Donnie looked at each other, and shrugged before carefully picking up the table, and going to gently slide Slash off into one of the beds in an empty car.

Ava got up, frantic. "Wait! Boys please...Raphael it's very sweet of you to take up for me, but you don't have to hit your brother like that! Although...I would rather have friends than fans, it is flattering I..." She sighed deeply. Ava didn't really know where she was going with that. "I'm very grateful...to all of you. I'm sorry I'm causing so much trouble."

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Michelangelo quickly put his hands up infront of him. "No it's no trouble! Really! I guess it was kinda insensitive of me to be going on and on about how cool this all is. I mean it is kinda a big adjustment I'm sure... don't mind Raph he's kinda always like this. It's like his hobby or something." He said with a sage nod.

Raphael turned and raised his middle finger toward Mikey for a moment in a gesture that made it hard to tell if he was pointing or... not, having only three fingers did have that drawback. "Knock it off Mikey!" He warned, then he sighed and looked to Ava. "There are a few spare cars I guess make yerself comfortable fer tanight an we'll try and fix somethin a lil more permanant tomorrow. I think we all need a lil rest tonight... Mikey start by restin yer mouth." The angry turtle said before turning back to the door of his car.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 11:05 PM
Ava made a little face. True enough it had been quite a day...but she wasn't tired. She didn't even have the slightest clue how long she'd been asleep, locked in a tube. "Goodnight Raphael...and thank you." The rat mutant turned, standing on tiptoe to kiss Mikey on the cheek. "And thank you. I have to confess...I'm not really tired, but I guess the rest of you boys probably are."

Donatello shrugged a little, moving to the kitchen car. "Not me. I have a few things to work on anyway...like the Battleshell. You...want some coffee?" He offered, as he was pouring some for himself.

Ava made yet another little face, tugging at the rather icky hospital gown she was stuck in. "That sounds wonderful Luv, but what I'd really like to do is get out of these clothes."

Donatello mutated into a coffee sprinkler! Look! A rainbow! Oooh a hot rainbow. Owwie. The nerdy turtle fumbled, spilling the coffee in his cup as he fought to steady it.

Leo couldn't help but snicker at his brother. "As you can see, we don't wear much, so I'm afraid we can't be much help in that department. Well, I have some training to do before bed. Goodnight Miss Collier." He bowed, and was ready to head off.

The rat mutant blinked at Donatello, moving to help him with the mess. "Careful not to burn yourself." Wiping the coffee off of the shiningly embarassed turtle, she turned to Leo, and smiled sweetly. "Just Ava will do. Goodnight Leonardo."

Sunshine
01-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Raphael shut the door to his car in time to of missed Ava's comment. He sat down on his bed and looked down at his arm making a face. The tough turtle didn't really understand how Ava could be taking all this so well. Wasn't she angry? Sad? Did she just not understand that this meant she'd have to spend the rest of her life hiding? Raph really wasn't sure what could possibly explain her being so calm about all of this. She'd had freedom, a life, and a future now she was a mutant rat living in a sewer... he'd expected more of a reaction or at least... a more negative one.

Mikey shook his head and tried to stop blushing. "Actually... I think I can help I've got some stuff." He offered heading off to his car quickly as soon as he got there he began tossing random articles of clothing out. Boxers, a scarf, a trenchcoat, a ugly sweater, one mitten, baseball cap, another mitten that didn't match the first, a pair of sweat pants, and a skirt all got piled up outside the door of his car.

Ava Collier
01-28-2008, 11:55 PM
Donatello took the napkins with trembling hands, still staring at Ava, as he attempted to clean himself off. "Th-thank you...I'm fine, really...I'm gonna just have a look under the hood. OF THE BATTLESHELL!" He flailed, quickly heading off before he could make a bigger ass of himself. He would just let Mikey make an ass of HIMself.

Ava laughed softly, heading off in Mikey's direction. "What in the world?" The rat mutant ducked the flying clothes, and snickered. "I'm not going to ask about the skirt...but this...is the ugliest sweater I have ever seen." She used her claws to lift the offending article of clothing. "You use this to fend off outsiders? It's...nice of you to offer...really...but I don't think any of these things will fit me. Well the trenchcoat maybe, but isn't there some kind of law against wearing them about with nothing underneath?" Little did she know...

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Michelangelo blushed a little and scratched the back of his head. "Uhh well it's not easy finding things that'll fit over shell." He explained. "I guess you could ask Master Splinter if he's got some clothes he can spare but... I don't know if they'd fit any better." The turtle teen blushed slightly more and then made a face. "Then again that would be kinda creepy... umm... we'll figure something out." Mikey said quickly.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 12:07 AM
Ava pondered for a moment. "If I'm really going to be staying here, I suppose I should get my things from my flat. No point in leaving it behind really. I can get the money from my account...I have some food. There are a few things I really don't want to leave behind." She frowned, putting on the trenchcoat over the hospital gown. "Slash and I are really lucky aren't we?"

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 12:38 AM
Mikey rubbed the back of his head again deciding to dodge the last question he focused on the rest of what she said. "I guess we could go get your stuff... it'll be pretty hard to get in once the police go to check your place. But with all of your stuff missing won't they think you were like kidnapped or something?" He asked.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 12:47 AM
Ava wrinkled her nose, and yet somehow managed to smirk. "Michelangelo...I was kidnapped. Besides, they'll come to the same conclusion when my mum gets her mail returned to her, and attempt to begin world war three. But it's not as if I can just call up the studio or something. Hello, I'm not dead! But I can't come in to work today, it seems I've mutated. Do tell my mother I'll be staying in the sewer. TA!" She frowned again. "I guess my trip to London is cancelled. It would probably be for the best to just let the world think I'm dead. Mum's the only one who'll really miss me."

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 12:53 AM
Michelangelo frowned and figeted. "Umm... let's go see how Donnie's doing with the Battleshell!" He offered forcing a smile, then he headed toward where the Battleshell was parked. The orange masked mutant felt slightly guilty for ruining Donnie's escape plans but he'd have to get used to her and besides... Mikey needed some back-up.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 01:04 AM
Ava followed Mikey, keeping her head down. "I'm sorry...you know here I am rambling on...umm...how did you boys become turtles?"

Donatello slid out from under the truck when he heard the preposterous question. In one hand, and furthermore in a pair of tongs, he held a small rat skull, which had been packed full of...cheese. Protruding from the cheese, was what appeared to be a laser pointer. "Actually, we've always been turtles. When we were just baby red eared sliders, we came in contact with the same chemical biproduct that was used to mutate you."

Ava listened carefully, not really able to help staring at the strange vision of a mutant turtle, in goggles, with a cheese filled laser skull held up in tongs. She also couldn't help but giggle at the fact..."You're really a red eared slider?"

Donnie flipped up the lenses of his goggles, and glared.

...this only made Ava laugh harder.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 01:09 AM
Mikey snickered and then cleared his throat. "So Donnie is the Battleshell fixed? Ava wants to go to her... whatever she called it and get her stuff. I figured if it it's all fixed then I could just drive her there and we'd be back in no time." The mutant teen said quickly hoping that his brother would miss the part about him driving the newly fixed Battleshell.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 01:17 AM
Don arched a brow at Mikey. "Yeah, I think this was the problem." He informed, tossing the morbid little piece of cheesey nature art at his brother. "I'll tell Master Splinter we're going." The young genius insisted, and went off to do just that.

Ava gently patted Michelangelo. "It was a good try Turtle Dove."

((So, we're kinda tired. I figure after we actually get them on the road, we can stop. Depending on who wakes up first, we can pick up at Ava's apartment, or skip ahead to them getting back.))

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Michelangelo sighed. "I'm not that bad! I can be a good driver." He whined playing with the little skull in his hand until the laser pointer turned on, then he quickly forgot what he was complaining about. Pointing the little dot at all sorts of things around the room until he started trying to put the red dot on the tip of Ava's tail.

Sounds good to me.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Ava shuddered a little. For whatever reason, she felt the need to protect her tail from the offending red dot, and gathered the new tag-along into her hands again. "That's really creepy. Do Master Splinter and I get a turtle skull to play with?"

Donatello made a face, overhearing the question as he returned. "Oh geez...he's playing with it." The more intelligent of the species facepalmed, shook his head, and opened the passenger door for Ava. "Allow me." He offered, helping her up, and away from his brother. Donnie closed the door behind her, and shook his head again, as he made his way toward the driver's seat. "Come on Mikey...you're such a mutant."

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 01:34 AM
Mikey stuck out his tounge at Donatello. "Umm duh?" he said tossing the skull over his shoulder and doing a couple flips over to the door of the Battleshell. The childish turtle jumped in the back seat and leaned forward till his face was between both of theirs. "So how come I never get to drive?" He asked.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 01:51 AM
Donatello slid the key into the ignition. "Because, Brother Dear, I am more responsible than you. Leo is more responsible than you. Even Raph is more responsible than you."

Ava shifted a little, buckling her seatbelt. This tail business made sitting propery a difficult matter. "Forgive me for pointing this out to you Luv, but you do seem a bit...accident prone."

Donnie pouted. Okay sure, he slid on the floor, but the coffee was her fault. He just didn't want to tell her that. "So where are we going again?"

Ava grinned. "The corner of Phillips, and Spear, if you can get this thing going."

Donatello blinked at her. "This thing, is a highly advanced combat vehicle, which I just so happened to have built myself!"

Ava stuck out her tongue playfully. "Oh yeah? Nice truck."

Don relaxed a bit, realizing Ava was only playing. "Yeah well...when we finished the paint job, little did we know, the Tortuga Brothers would actually be used as a moving company. How much stuff do you have anyway?" Donatello had only ever helped one female in a way which involved moving stuff before, and said female happened to have a ginormous antiques shop.

Ava curled a bit on the seat. "It's just a one person flat. I don't have much. It was just me...and my fish. My fish are probably dead. Now it's just me and my dead fish."

Donatello gave Ava a sympathetic look...though he couldn't really sympathize. Not knowing what else to do, he began driving. "So...seventeen years ago..."

Slash
01-29-2008, 06:44 AM
Slash stirred inside the metal box until he walk up. He felt disoriented and whispered quietly, "Deserted. Alone. Me." He tried to figure out how to leave the box car but the door handle on the inside seemed to not work. The rust and the fact that this car was barely used made opening rather difficult. Slash backed away from the door and chirped at it after giving up.

"Automatic door, please open?"

Nothing.

"Open sesame!"

Still nothing.

"Open now! This I command!" He raised his hands and stared at the door.

No reaction from the door.

Grunting and heavily sighing, he lowered his head.

"Please Mister Door, please open? I really don't like being confined and trapped. Please open..." He was on his knees and praying with tears running down his childlike face. He really was hoping that he was not set up in a trap or cage again.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Ava twitched on the couch. She'd eventually fallen asleep after emptying her account, moving in, and managing to take a shower. Ava curled her clawed fingers into her brown hair. She'd had Don, and Mikey help her get the dye out. After her hair was played with, experimented on, and damn near turned green, the black was finally out. Good. She'd thought. I don't have to do that anymore...although green is my favorite color. Sometime after that, Don made off with her appliances, and she hooked Mikey up with whatever he wanted. Toys, posters, costumes, whatever. It seemed like a small price to pay. Ava coiled into her oversized sleep shirt. Yes indeed, after the point she made about clothes fitting, she was in fact, in an oversized sleep shirt. The rat mutant was glad she knew how to sew. All of her clothes would have to be altered to accomodate a tail now. The thoughts raced through her dreaming head. Slash, and I are really lucky aren't we?
The sound pestering her sensitive ears, and pulling her to seemed to scrape at something deeper than her new sense of hearing, and when Ava woke up, she knew the things that happened before were no dream. Climbing over the back of the couch, she made her way to Slash's car, and slid the door open. "What's wrong Luv?"

Slash
01-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Unfortunately for Ava, Slash was still maturing. He was growing rapidly out of his infancy mind into a young adult but still had a lot of maturing to do. Frantically, Slash scurried to a corner of the car and went quiet. His mind was telling him he was in trouble - Ava could very well be under the control of someone right now. Perhaps he was caged up to be eaten?

He tried to hold his breathing in to not give off the sign of life. He whispered to himself several times, "I am no Sweedish Fish turtle... will not be eaten..." He eyed the door and was thankful it would not open for him. Perhaps the door is broken.

Slowly he moved closer to the door to hold the door in place, to make sure he was not able to allow the door to open easily. At least he thought it was set for that.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Ava blinked as the door was slid shut in her face. "I'm not going to eat you Darling. Are you alright? You can come on out, it's okay. I wouldn't hurt you...on purpose." The rat mutant bowed her head, and turned to walk away. "Nevermind. I don't blame you for being afraid."

Slash
01-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Slash scampered out of the metal box and charged at Ava, trying to knock her down gently. He chirped and backed while sniffing her. "You don't smell... possessed. No smell of brimstone or smoky Hell."

He sniffed her again and then scampered off, still on all four. He looked around and tried to see if the others were around. He then started to back up, curiously chirping. "Why am I the only naked on?" He tried to avoid thinking that Ava ate the others. He was going to randomly change subjects to prevent that issue. And to ease his own fears that he was going to be a desert.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Ava blinked up at the ceiling, just laying there a moment, stunned. Absorbing the situation she laughed softly, flipping up to her feet rather fast. Ava paused, and stared down at herself. She was fast before, but not like this. She would have to test that later. "I brought all of my things from home last night, because I was somewhat naked as well." Ava explained, moving to the car that was set up to be her own, sliding the door open like she was one of Bob Barker's special friends, revealing what was behind door number one. "I've got a lot of costumes from the show. I'm sure we can find something. Come play with me?"

Slash
01-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Slash obeyed, but hoped that playing wouldn't mean cooked and stir fried... He chirped slightly still, an immature part of him that showed that he was still more like an animal than his 'cousins.'

He then smirked as he drew closer to Ava as he did both scamper and almost walk all only two legs, switching up his walking style back and fourth. "I has a tail too!"

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Ava tilted her head, and laughed softly, reaching out to gently pet Slash. "Hmm yes...but you had a tail before, didn't you Luv? Now let's see." Pulling away, the girl gone rat flopped down on her bed, among the mountain of heart shaped pillows, and piles of clothes strewn, and tossed about for the time being. "You've watched the telly haven't you? I wonder if you've seen me before." Ava reached for a wall scroll of her in the role of Whiplash, and unrolled it...immediately rolling it up again as it occured to her showing Slash a picture of her as the semi-popular villain may not be the best of ideas. "Nevermind. I'll just...give that to Master Splinter. He's a fan right...and I know he likes art." Ava shifted uncomfortably, and was about to toss the scroll aside. Pausing, she unrolled it again, glancing between Slash, and Whiplash. "I have an idea." Ava Collier announced, pulling her sewing machine case from under the bed.

Slash
01-29-2008, 02:40 PM
Slash jumped on the bed now and jumped a couple times. "Five little monkeys jumping on the bed. On fell off and bumped his head." He then stopped and flipped himself around in the clothing and eying a bra. He snatched it up and held it up to his own. "I'm a model, you know what I mean. And I do my turn on the ---" He paused and then looked sad at Ava, "Sorry, I will never use that word. Ever!" He put down the bra and tried to snuggle up with the pillows. "In nature, turtles use sand and muds to sleep. Pillows are nice..."

He wasn't sure at what Ava meant with the scrolls though.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Ava turned away from the process of pulling her costume in half...and laughed, pinging a pillow off of Slash's head. "S'alright dear. I like cats. AND turtles. My mum made these pillows for me. She sends one, once a week, but I don't mind sharing." She reassured, reaching over to very gently tickle the other mutant's cheeks. "Thank you Slash...for trusting me." Ava's smile faded slightly, holding a strange sadness. "First thing's first...you need a mask. It's just all the rage with mutant turtles nowadays." She joked half-heartedly, picking apart random bits of ninja costumes, until she found one particularly long black bandana, knee, and elbow pads. It didn't take very long to modify the gear, and Ava handed it over. "Do you need help with it?"

Slash
01-29-2008, 03:02 PM
He started to put the gear on instantly. He was rather grateful for the gifts. He wanted to express his gratitude but had to rely on Elvis to help him this time. After he was 'dressed,' he got up and grabbed both of Ava's hands and tried to sing, while little chirps could be heard, "Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with black."

He let go of Ava and chirped really loudly.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Ava clapped, snickering. The motion of her claws infront of her face brought to her attention one simple fact. Her eyes glanced down at the golden clawed gauntlets she wore on television. Prying the metallic claws from the gloves, she took Slash's hands, sliding them into place. "There we go. I certainly don't need these anymore. Now you look more like a Slash. What do you think?" She smirked, picking up her bodysuit in one hand, and a pair of scissors in the other.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Raphael wandered through the sewers heading back toward the lair. He hadn't slept much he had a lot on his mind, he'd spent a while patrolling on his own. The angry tutrle found the easiest way to get his mind off of things was to teach a few criminals that crime doesn't pay in his city.

Slash
01-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Slash put his hands out so that the claws could be attached and faked a smile. Things were now adding up; he is to be a warrior, even if he didn't want to be. People were creating his schema and his niche. This hit a nerve deeply down inside him that caused him to continue faking the smile. He grinned and said the word, "Facade."

He made a pose and said, "Something is rotten in Manhattan." He was touching the bits of Shakespeare that he had been exposed to. He was relating to Hamlet because he felt he was Hamlet at this point. He was forced to be what he did not want to be. Like Hamlet, he was given a quest. This realization started a small darkness inside him that made him feel sick. He could already detect a monster brewing that wanted violence.

He tried hard to not embrace that inner creature. Instead, he just smiled and said, "Thank you. You do not need to do this."

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Ava frowned up from her sewing, perhaps understanding Slash all too well. "You're right, it is fake. It's just costume. It's really all I know...I'm sorry. It's all I have. Just remember, clothes don't make the man. I have my doubts they make the turtle." Tossing the sleep shirt aside, Ava slipped into her altered bodysuit. "Ooor the rat." She smirked a little, cutting the ends from her boots, and gloves before sliding them over her limbs.

Slash
01-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Slash blinked and tried to cover his eyes with his hands as Ava changed before him. But like the TV shows he was aware of, he tried to "peek" still. He then quickly looked at the ceiling to keep himself from looking.

He shrugged, "Costumes are fine. We all are chameleons. We change our skins depending on what is going on." He then blushed a little - the part about changing skin. So he quickly tried to cover that up, "Not that I would ever change in front of anyone..." But the he realized, he just did.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Raphael stopped just outside of the lair and looked down at his arm, he hadn't exactly gone easy on it and the bandages were no longer white and clean. "Damn." The red masked mutant said softly to himself. He was pretty sure that somebody would notice the bandages were bloody and dirty now. The tough turtle was trying to figure out the odds of him being able to re-wrap the arm before anyone could notice. Finally he sighed and headed into the lair looking around as he went hoping that he could keep anyone from getting close enough to see.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Ava perked at the scent of familiar blood assaulting her senses. It made her mouth tingle, and she wished she could get rid of the creepy feeling. Ava kissed Slash's cheek, and smiled at him. "Sorry Luv. Not much room for modesty in the business I was in. Make yourself comfy." She offered up her pillows, before slinking out of her car to follow the scent of blood. Frowning at the sight of Raphael, the rat girl pouted up at him. "So...where do you keep the first aid?"

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Raphael kept the injured arm behind his back. "Fer what?" He said trying to sound casual and rather hoping she had already been planning on changing the bandage, but he was fairly sure she couldn't of seen it that quickly, so that had to be it. Maybe he could talk her out of it and no one would see how messed up he'd let it get.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Ava reached one claw out to gently poke the shoulder of Raph's injured arm. "Because Dear Raphael, I can smell your blood again. I don't think I'll ever forget the scent, and taste of it now." She confessed, bowing her head. "I owe you so much...but you know what? If you don't want me to take care of it, I could just go get your father..."

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 03:55 PM
Raphael grabbed her arm before she could actually go through with her threat. "Alright, alright... fine." He said grumbling as he held his arm out infront of him admitting defeat.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Ava blinked, startled. That was...REALLY effective. Smiling softly, she patted the hand that held her arm. "So where were those supplies again?" The smile faded abruptly when she actually caught sight of the bandaged arm. "What happened?"

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Raph shifted a little. "I got bit rememba?" He said hoping that maybe a little guilt would sidetrack her from the condition of his arm... it was worth a shot right? "Dere's some first aid stuff in da bathroom..." He added avoiding looking her in the eyes.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Ava drooped, sulking off to the bathroom to retrieve the supplies she required. Turning to head back out of the bathroom, she was caught offguard by another rat. One who travelled in stealth. Ava flailed, the first aid supplies clattering as they hit the floor. "M-Master Splinter hello. May I...help...you?" She blinked in question.

The wise old rat blinked right back. "I am in need of the little ninjas room."

Ava blushed a little. For some reason she hadn't expected that answer. "I'm sorry, I'll be out of your way in just a moment. I'm really sorry, I hope I didn't break anything." Ava blinked, dropping to the floor to gather the dropped supplies, making a face as she realized what they were kept in.

Master Splinter smiled down at her. "A wise man once said, when raising four sons...use tupperware. Please excuse me..."

Ava giggled nervously, an got to her feet, bowing with her arms full. "Yes of course." The rat mutant bowed quickly...she just felt like she should...and rushed out to begin herding Raphael into the kitchen car. "Come on, quick."

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Raphael followed grumbling quietly as he went. When they were in the kitchen he held his arm out a little and looked at it, he didn't think it was that bad... somehow he doubted others would agree. Looking at the bandage he could almost tell by looking where each stain, black mark and even the little bit of car oil had come from.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Laying the supplies out on the counter, Ava took Raph's arm, cutting the bandages away with her claws. "I really am sorry you know...and I know you're fine, but you should try to be careful, or you won't be." She frowned, unwrapping an alchohol swab, and stopped just short of hitting his skin, wincing in sympathy.

Slash
01-29-2008, 04:35 PM
With Ava distracted with Raphael, Slash was left to his own vices. He wanted what was once his. His palm tree. He knew he would have to go search the streets soon. But for now, he tried to behave. He crawled into Ava's bedding and used the pillows. He knew she said to make himself comfortable.

He grabbed a stuffed animal - one that Mikey didn't take and cuddled it. He chirped and closed his eyes. And started to dream of palm trees. But in the background of his dream, there was a darker version of Slash - cutting down the palm trees.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Raphael actually smirked as he fought off the urge to laugh. "Did you jus' threaten ta kick my butt?" He asked not able to hide the amusement in his voice.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Ava glared up at Raphael...who stood a head taller than she...and bapped his nose with her tail. "No silly." She didn't feel quite as bad about putting the alchohol on the wound now. "I mean, you should take care of yourself. This is all...filthy and icky."

Slash
01-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Slash chirped loudly in his sleep. He kept snapping his jaws as if he was biting at something. And then, he finally calmed down. He slightly barked a couple times and fell out of the bedding. But that didn't wake him up. Sleep was something he needed. Especially since Baxter starved him.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 04:56 PM
Raphael winced a little as the alchol hit his arm trying to hide it as best he could. "It ain' dat bad. I'm used to it. I do dis kinda ting all da time. It kinda come wit da territory. Ya can't go out an fight da bad guys an not expect ta get hurt sometimes... an we can't exactly jus' stop fightin jus' cause we get a little hurt." He said with his free hand resting on a sai.

Mikey walked into the kitchen like a zombie not seeming to notice Ava of Raph as he went to the fridge opened it grabbed a slice of cold pizza and walked back out of the kitchen.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Ava smiled, glancing up at Raph as she re-wrapped his arm. "So you're a real hero then are you? That's amazing. Didn't know the city has it's very own secret protectors. I guess I owe you more than I thought."

Master Splinter smiled at his zombified son as he passed, pausing outside the door of the kitchen car to intentionally overhear things. The old sensei arched a fuzzy brow.

Donatello emerged, just as zombified, and with an empty coffee cup. As he passed Ava's car, the sight of Slash curled up with a plushie, laying amidst the rat girl's unmentionables made him blink, and wonder if he was really awake.

Slash
01-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Slash chirped in his sleep as he stirred around. Unfortunately, a bra got tangled up with his eye mask and draped around part of his head. He cuddled the stuffed animal though.

His stomach growled. His metabolism was fast. And he hadn't ate in days.

-----

Bishop couldn't sleep. He had a feeling something went on during the night. He watched the Adam West Batman reruns.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Raphael made a face and shook his head a little. "Ya don' owe me nothin okay? I told ya it's what we do. Besides dat what else are we supposed ta do? Get jobs? It ain' a big deal. We do what we gotta do, besides who else is gonna? The cops ain' exactly doin a great job handlin things on their own." The toughest of the turtle brothers explained, still avoiding looking directly at her face.

Michelangelo walked around Master Splinter and came back into the kitchen still zombified and grabbed several more slices before he left yet again.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Ava gently tugged on Raph's bandana. "I'm alive now because of you, and this..." She frowned, her eyes straying to the bandage as she stroked it. "Was no way to thank you. You didn't deserve this."

Don made his way to the kitchen car, rubbing his head. He bowed to his sensei, and stepped into the kitchen, too confused about Slash to wonder why Master Splinter was eavesdropping. Donatello arched a hairless brow at the sight of Ava petting Raph...and walked back out of the kitchen.

Leo walked up behind Donatello, and Master Splinter. He looked them over as they put their heads to the kitchen car, and finally had to ask. "What's going on?"

Master Splinter raised a hand to silence Leonardo...and waved him over to join them.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Raphael made a face and blushed slightly. "I told ya it ain' a big deal." He said pulling his arm back from the rat girl carefully. "It wasn' like ya did it on purpose. I told ya you don' owe me nothin." The red masked mutant said turning toward the fridge. "Ya hungry or anythin?" The mutant teenager asked trying to change the subject.

A hand grabbed Leo's shoulder and Michelangelo leaned over his brother's shoulder. "What's goin' on?" He asked still a bit groggy.

Slash
01-29-2008, 05:48 PM
There was a primal scream. One so loud, it woke Slash up. He ran out of Ava's room and looked around. "To the pond! Fresh fish!" He was in a hunger trance and not fully awake yet. His child side was in full control. "Fish! Trout. Salmon. All we can eat..." He skidded through the kitchen, wondering what else he needed. "Where is the pond?" He then smiled and ran to the faucet. "Water comes from here. Instant fish! Just add water."

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Ava laughed softly, and folded her arms. She was used to the traffic of people, and lack of privacy. "A little." She confessed, blushing when her stomache betrayed her with a loud rumble. "Okay a little more than I thought. Alright then, I don't owe you anything. Can you at least tolerate my selfish desire to be grateful to you anyway?"

Leo made a face at Mikey, shrugging him off. "I'm not exactly sure myself Little Brother."

Master Splinter flashed his eyes back at his sons. "Shh. Raphael is talking to a female."

Don facepalmed. "Not again. He got like this during that love potion incident."

Leonardo rolled his eyes, before they widened. The rush of air slashing past tussled his bandana.

The eavesdroppers (minus Mikey) winced, realizing what had just happened.

Ava gasped a bit, startled by Slash's rather sudden appearance. "Uh oh..." she giggled. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's hungry."

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Raphael blinked at Slash and opened the fridge grabbing what was left of the pizza Mikey had been eating and setting it on the counter next to Slash. "Here it ain' fish but ya can eat dis." He offered before looking back into the fridge to see what else there was that the two new mutants could eat.

Mikey made a face outside of the kitchen. "The last of the pizza? Guess I'll have to get more later." He said shrugging then he wandered off toward the couch.

Raph pulled out a little of Master Splinter's sushi. "Well... dis is fish." He said as he set it on the counter. The red masked mutant searched around a little longer and then pulled out a couple subs one of which was half eaten, and a bag of fast food that looked to only be a day or two old.

Slash
01-29-2008, 06:21 PM
"Prefabricated meals? You eat this chemically made nutrition? That is if you call it that?" Slash sniffed, "What next, we can get processed sanity?"

He then looked at Raphael, "I am sorry. I am used to eating grasses and fishes. I really do feel sorry. My store owner also watched 'Superthighs Me' enough for me to never want to eat out."

He sniffed the food some more and decided to let Ava take her pick.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Ava snickered. "Well Darling, if you come to find we can get processed sanity, you'll have to let me know where." She fidgetted, looking the food over. "I'm with Slash. Umm...what do you boys have that I can cook with?"

Master Splinter raised a finger at his pupils who stood outside with him. "She can cook. This is important."

Donnie, and Leo exchanged confused glances, and shrugged, before answering in unison. "Yes Sensei."

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Raphael walked over to a cabinet and opened it revealing ton of banged up can of all shapes and sizes some without labels and then he opened another one that had a bunch of old wornout cookware. "How's dis? We ain't got a ton of stuff we try and avoid too much shoppin it ain' exactly like we blend in easy." He explained.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Ava thought it over for a moment. "Wait a minute...I brought the things from my flat. The food, the utencils... where are those?" Ava investigated the fridge, wrinkling her nose. "Odd..." but as the realization hit her, her blue eyes widened. "Lovely. Must have been left in the truck...I'll be going to get those."

Master Splinter turned to his sons. "Vanish!"

...By the time Ava exited the kitchen car, Leonardo, Donatello, and Master Splinter were sitting on the couch, as if they'd been there the entire time.

Slash
01-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Slash shrugged and started eating a paper bag. "Trees are okay to eat I guess." That was his way of preventing his concern about eating spaghetti and rustballs.

He smiled at Raphael, "You seem deeper than what you let on." He then tossed the bag out, realizing that it doesn't taste good. "Is it alright if I start to grow grass down here in the empty box car that you locked me in?" He chirped at the thought of making himself a green house.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 06:49 PM
Raphael made a face, deciding to overlook the first comment. "We didn' lock ya in. An ya can try I guess it ain' easy ta get things ta grow down here though... maybe Donnie can help ya out wit dat." The muscular mutant said frowning slightly.

The 'couch cushions' moaned slightly and there were some faint sound that were almost like muffled sounds of protest...

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 07:06 PM
Ava's attention was caught by the complaining of the couch cushions. Going to investigate, she gave Master Splinter a questioning glance.

The sly old rat smiled up at her. "Endurance training." He explained, tapping Mikey with his walking stick.

Ava shrugged, and went to the truck, shaking her head. Well...he was a sensei, and she was not. Who the hell was she to question? Beginning to gather food, and cookware from the Battleshell, Ava quickly demonstrated her packrat abilities, hoarding it all in the kitchen.

Splinter stood from the couch, observing the speed of the younger rat.

Once the focus was off of them, Don, and Leo stood.

Donnie gently patted his brother's head, and smirked. "Sorry Mikey, but you know if you'd helped me get the other couch out of the truck, instead of making off with your loot, we'd have had another place to sit." He smirked.

Leonardo sighed. Raph wasn't in trouble, or causing it, so he didn't really care much else about what his brother was doing. "I go now Master, to begin my morning training."

Master Splinter smiled, and nodded. "Yes. Do that." But his eyes were still on Ava, smiling.

Leo trudged off. He'd brought a girl home before too...okay so it was Karai...but still!

Ava on the other hand, was not smiling. "I'm going to have to cook all of this food before it goes bad. Where are we going to get an army to eat all this?" It was of course...not as much as she made it out to be. The new mutant was also unaware of the ninja eating skills surrounding her.

Slash
01-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Slash scurried out and scampered into his little metal box and began to carve into the metal with the loose screws he can find. He started drawing out what he wanted to do to his room. He wanted to line the bottom of it with sand - a lot of sand. "Put some plastic palm trees up and a hammock," he said to himself. "Yes! And grass. I can eat inside here and live off the land. Or the sewer." He was excited and chirping again.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Raphael smirked and looked at the food. "Dat all ya got?" He asked crossing his arms. "Trust me on a good day Mikey could eat all dat by himself. Ya really gonna cook all dat?" The red masked mutant asked raising a bald eyebrow.

Michelangelo got up and rubbed his head and then the back of his shell. "Yeah well if you guys hadn't been spying on them then you wouldn't of needed to come hide on the couch!" He said trying to turn it around on Donnie and avoid the fact that he'd been hoping someone else would move the other couch so he wouldn't have to.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Don covered Mikey's mouth, and smirked. "You don't want to give Master Splinter away do you?"

Splinter shot a quick glare at his sons, before going back to plotting. The old rat stroked his chin. "Hmm."

Donatello grinned nervously. "Morning training already? I think I'll join Leo!"...and so he did.

Ava grinned. "Well I have to now don't I? It's been sitting out all night. Do you want to help me?" Putting a set of heart shaped dishes in the cupboard, the rat mutant smirked, despite the words she knew were coming. "Maybe I'll just have you taste test for me. Wouldn't want you to bleed in the food...tastes awful."

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 08:10 PM
Michelangelo sighed and bounced his way over to the training area. "How come Raph gets to get out of training? We aren't the ones who weren't paying enough attention and got bit." The orange masked turtle said walking on his hands next to Donatello.

Raphael made a face at Ava, he opened his mouth as if he was about to say something but decided better of it. "I guess I can do dat." He said leaning back against the counter top. The normally angry mutant stared at the rat girl as if he was trying to figure things out and not having much luck.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Master Splinter joined his sons, to oversee their training. "Michelangelo." He scolded, taking the tone. "Raphael will be working extra hard once his wounds have healed to catch up with the rest of you."

This news, made Leo smirk.

Splinter continued, with a small smile. "He is learning another lesson today. Now...right yourself. We are not working on our upside-down katas this morning." He announced, lighting a candle, and moving to the back of the darkened room.

Donatello shifted his eyes, to his brothers on either side of him. "Is it just me, or is Master Splinter reading a little too much into this?"

Leo's smirk stayed in place. "She'll get to know him eventually."

Master Splinter knelt in the darkness. Holding the candle forward, he blew gently on the flame, lighting a myriad of candles in a domino effect. The illuminated flames, revealed five plastic kiddie pools, filled with water, and floating candles. Stepping stones marked a path through the homemade body of water. In the center of each, stood a long taper candle. "Today you will cross the pond, without extinguishing the flames."

Donatello was already thinking about jetpacks, and their many uses.

Ava smiled, as she started to slice tomatoes. "I've got a lot of possibilities here. What kinds of things do you boys like anyway? Wait...higher functions kicking in...teenage boys. Let's start with what you DON'T like."

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Raphael shrugged and thought about it for a minute. "Never was too fond of sushi..." He looked at the counter for a minute. "Dat stuff should be fine." The mutant teen said, then he pulled out a sai and began twirling it idly. "Don' worry too much about it. Mikey'll eat almost anything." He pointed out.

Michelangelo blinked and scratched his head. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked obviously clueless. "Reading too much into what?" The youngest of the four asked as he flipped upright again.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Ava wrinkled her nose, and stuck out her tongue and stood on tiptoe, as she attempted to stick a tomato slice to Raph's snoot. "That's good for Mikey, but what about the rest of you? Wait..." Ava stood steady on her feet again. "I have an idea!" She announced, popping open a can of biscuits, and leaping backward, startled at the sound.

Master Splinter pinched the bridge of his long nose, and shook his head. "You may be first Michelangelo..." The old sensei looked up at his sons, debating something. After a moment, he sighed. "I will have to have a talk with you all."

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Raphael looked at the slice of tomato stuck on his beak and used his sai to remove it from his face and pop it into his mouth. "Ya really are worryin too much about all dis... really we ain' dat picky." He informed her before using his sai to tap the side of the biscuit can. "An yer a lil wound up don't ya think? Ya should really try an relax a lil." The red mask mutant added with a smirk.

Mikey grinned. "Normally I'd say save the best for last but I'll show 'em how to do it Sensei!" He bragged before dashing over to the starting point. The orange clad turtle stepped up onto the first stepping stone and began to make his way, as he reached the first pool he smirked and flipped over the pond then almost fell on the other side because he'd seen the flame flicker and he was paying more attention to it then his landing, but he recovered and so did the flame. Feeling more confident he made it to the next pond and tried to figure out the best way to get past this one... last time was a little close. Finally Michelangelo decided to carefully step into the water it took several minutes but he managed to get across the pool without knocking the candle over. By the time he reached the third pool he decided the last one took too long and went back to trying to flip over, that worked again for the third although still just barely. The fourth one looked like it had gone out for a second but it recovered somehow... the fifth candle did not. "Aww man... umm... four out of five isn't bad right?" Mikey asked hopefully.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Ava shifted her weight from side to side rather nervously. "I'm used to being by myself at home. I've only ever cooked for anyone else once, when I was on a cooking show. I didn't do much of the work there. I was also asked not to come back." The rat girl pouted. "And I'm not high strung, it's just...everything is so much louder now." She confessed. "Light is brighter...and I can tell you've bled a bit in that bandage."

Master Splinter tapped his cane on the floor. "Relight the flame Michelangelo...and try again."

Donatello meanwhile was carefully calculating how he would pass this obstacle.

Leo, was getting tired of waiting, but he wasn't about to show it.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 10:17 PM
Mikey lit the candle again and looked at Master Splinter for a moment and then he smiled broadly. He bowed to Master Splinter and then picked up the candle walked across the water and set the candle back down in the water.

Raph looked down at the bandage for a second and then back to Ava. "You'll get used to it. I know it ain' exactly easy bein a mutant an dis prolly ain't much comfort but you've got plenty of time ta adjust." He admitted not looking too happy at his own words.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Master Splinter chuckled softly. "Well done Michelangelo. Sometimes, the simplest solutions are best...although had you tripped an alarm, or a trap, you would not have been given a second chance."

Donnie tilted his head. Of course...the simplest solution.

Ava smiled sadly, closing her eyes a moment. "I don't think I'm going to miss my old life." Opening her eyes, she shook her head, laughing at herself. "Listen to me. I really am lucky to even have a life. You boys, and Master Splinter are forced to live in hiding, and here I am bitching because I got what I wanted." Ava snarled, pinning a pepper to her cutting board, with the knife in her hand. She stared at it for a long moment, as if she could really blame everything on this poor, innocent vegetable.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Raphael let out a small laugh that clearly showed he didn't think it was funny. "Yeah... cause I'm sure you were jus' layin awake at night wishin that ya could turn inta a mutant rat and have ta spend the rest of yer life in a sewer." He crossed his arms and shook his head. "Dere ain' notin wrong wit bein a lil thrown off by all dis." The red masked mutant said leaning a little more heavily against the counter.

Mikey blinked and smiled nervously. "Alarm? Come on Sensei who would put an alarm on a candle?" He asked.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Ava growled, holding up her own shaking hands to glare at them. "No I didn't."

Master Splinter held out his hand to pause the training, and listen to the screaming instead.

The rat mutant shook, turning her gaze up to Raphael. "I didn't want to be kidnapped! I didn't want to be held hostage in some laboratory! I didn't want to be a bloody rat! I don't want some crazy bloke forcing me to do things I don't...want..." Her eyes fell on the bandages for a moment, before they flicked back up to give Raph a look that clearly said F-not nice things. Ava turned away quickly. She would be damned if that jackass was going to see her cry.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Raphael frowned a little and then narrowed his eyes. "Den stop tryin ta act like none o dis bothers ya cause ta be honest it's kinda pissin me off! Ya keep talkin like we did ya some kinda big favor or sometin! Ya got no idea what yer even talkin about! An ya sure as shell ain't convincin me dat ya 'got what ya wanted'!" He yelled back at her before storming out of the kitchen.

Mikey raised a hairless brow. "Wow... not even twenty four hours and Raph's already getting in a fight. He adjusted quick."

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 11:24 PM
Ava snarled, and stormed right after him. "YOU ARE AN IDIOT! I was trying to make the best of things. I happen to be ALIVE, and I happen to be in the company of the most amazing, and generous people I have ever known, AND...AND for your information Mister Sunshine, I WASN'T SAYING I WANTED THIS! I was talking about-nevermind. Why am I even bothering? You did do me a big favor, I'll have you know. No I'm not HAPPY! I was trying not to take it out on you DUMBASS! I didn't want to seem ungrateful, but ungrateful seems to be the only language YOU understand! Let me tell you, a wonderful family like yours seems a hell of a lot better than being alone, and all of this, the claws, the fur, even my bloody tail, seems a whole lot better than DEAD! So, you wanted to push my buttons did you Luv? Well, I hope you're happy now...or is that impossible for you?"

Leo winced, moving over to join Donatello, who was now hiding behind Master Splinter. "Didn't take her long to get to know Raph..."

Master Splinter gave dissapproving looks to Michelangelo, and Leonardo...but he really couldn't argue right now.

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 11:42 PM
Raphael spun around and faced her. "Well excuse me fer not buyin that happy and fine crap you were tryin ta feed us! It ain' MY fault you'd rather keep acting then face things! I got news fer ya Miss Collier ya ain' no damn actress anymore an if dat was supposed ta fool me den yer right we did do ya a favor! And NO I ain't happy! But at least I can face it maybe ya oughta give it a try sometime!" He snapped back before turning and storming off to his punching bag.

Mikey spoke very quietly. "Uhh... Master Splinter... should we like... break it up or something?" He asked nervously, not sure which answer he wanted to hear.

Ava Collier
01-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Ava followed Raphael, grinning. Standing out of the way she tilted her head, just staring for a moment.

Master Splinter glanced at Michelangelo. "A skilled warrior chooses his battles wisely."

Donnie watched the fight with strange fascination. "I'm going to take that as a no."

Leonardo simply frowned at Raphael. He'd already chosen this battle, he was just waiting for the right time. Mainly...when the scary female thing had gone to do whatever it is scary female things do. Raph he could handle. The poster child for Midol was new...

Sunshine
01-29-2008, 11:59 PM
Raphael began beating the everloving shell out of the punching bag, trying his very best to ignore her staring at him... but it didn't work for long finally he hit the bag hard enough to knock it off it's chain and send it flying a little ways. He spun toward her, anger filling his entire face. "WHAT?" The hothead shouted.

Michelangelo nodded slowly. "Uhh... good call."

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 12:06 AM
Ava smiled sweetly, and leaned in to lick Raph's beak. "Oh nothing Luv. Just watching you face it. I'll get back to my cooking now. Thank you." The rat girl announced, before sauntering back toward the kitchen.

Donatello stepped out of hiding, and arched a brow at her. "What a mood swing. She's getting her own bike for this. I'll call it...the Menstrual Cycle."

Ava's voice instantly flew from the kitchen. "I heard that!"

Donatello stepped back behind Master Splinter, despite the glare from his sensei, who was clearly trying to keep a straight face.

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 12:12 AM
Raphael blinked when she licked him suddenly too confused to even blush, but it didn't take long before he stopped being stunned and went stomping into the kitchen. "What da shell are you even talking about?! You don't make no damn sense ya know dat? First yer yellin at me for not believing that dis is what you 'wanted' and then yer chasin after me ta yell at me more and then..." Now the angry mutant blushed slightly but he continued. "Is there some kinda book or somethin dat explains all dis or are you just completely nuts?"

Michelangelo covered his mouth with his hands trying very hard not to laugh.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 12:30 AM
Master Splinter, Donatello, and Leonardo moved back to their eavesdropping positions.

Ava laughed softly, and kissed Raph's cheek. "You misunderstood me...I get that now. I wasn't saying I wanted this, but I really don't have anything to complain about. When I said I got what I thought I wanted, I was referring to being an actress. I'd wanted to be one since I was little. It was just me and Mum. My father gave his life to save mine when I was just a little baby. So, my mother struggled to feed us, and pay the bills. Didn't leave much time for me, but we'd always watch the telly a bit before bed, and I thought...if I could just get on there, if I could be a movie star, Mum wouldn't have to work so hard, and then she could just watch me on the screen. I wouldn't be such a burden then. So, three years ago I was thirteen, and I decided to move in with my grandad in California. I tried out for a small part in a ridiculous pizza commercial, and was spotted by my agent, Mr. Wheeler. My first equally ridiculous movie landed my role on Candy. In my first month in New York, my grandad passed away. The rest you can watch in reruns. Things weren't as glamorous as I expected them to be. I just worked all the time, schooled in studio. No friends, no life, and worst of all I couldn't just be myself. I thought I had it so hard, but I was wrong. I'm sorry Raphael."

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 12:44 AM
Michelangelo was listening in too now.

Raphael blushed slightly and crossed his arms trying to still look angry. "Look I'm sorry about all dat, I am, but jus' cause we were the ones dat got ya outta dere doesn' mean ya owe us anything. I told ya it's kinda what we do. Ya wouldn' be makin a big fuss an tryin ta cook stuff fer da cops if they'd been da ones that got ya outta there... of course things woulda been a lot different if the cops had gotten dere an ya looked like dis, but dat ain't the point. I'm sorry we didn' get there sooner honestly, dis ain' exactly the kinda life fer a tv star. It ain' exactly the kinda life fer much of anybody. An ya ain't gotta pretend yer okay wit all dis. I ain' sure if ya really undastand what all dis means... ya ain't gonna be able ta just wake up one day an go back home." He said looking away from her and toward the kitchen door.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Ava laughed at herself. "I think I'd be buying donuts for all of NYPD for a month at least actually. You've got nothing to apologize for. I know I can't just go home. Is it really that difficult to believe that I don't think this is the most horrible thing that could happen to me?" She took to flattening the poor biscuits then, and made a face as Pillsbury, and fur met in such a way, she thought they would be together forever. "Oh...eww." She couldn't help but snicker, trying to peel the dough off. "Lovely...is rat fur an essential part of the diet around here? How often does Master Splinter shed?"

Master Splinter blinked outside, looking offended. "I do not shed." He protested quietly. "Much."

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 01:00 AM
Raphael just shook his head. "Yeah well ya been a mutant fer less den a day an already ya met wit his royal freakiness, had the pleasure of Baxer Stockman's company, an now yer livin in a sewer... no offense but if dis ain't in da top ten list of da worst days of yer life... den yeah I'd be more den a little surprised. An if it isn' den I don't wanna know what is." He said flatly as he turned to head out of the kitchen.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 01:05 AM
Ava stuck her tongue out, flinging dough at the back of Raph's head. "I also met you, and your brothers, Slash, and Master Splinter. Where are you going anyway? Aren't you supposed to be my poison tester?" She smirked. "Maybe hang around, and...pound my biscuits?"

Master Splinter, Leo, and Don, all looked at the kitchen car like it just FARTED.

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 01:12 AM
Michelangelo made face. "Ok... tell me that she didn't mean that the way it sounded like she meant that... anybody?" He whispered.

Raphael turned and looked at Ava as if she'd grown a second head, then smirked. "Ya met me... an yer tryin ta use that as an example of how da day went well? Ya musta either started off nuts or da mutagen is goin ta yer head."

Mikey quickly covered his mouth to keep from busting out laughing.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 01:19 AM
Ava giggled, washing the dough off her hands. "Aww, but you've tried so hard to make me feel like a part of the family already." Drying her hands, the rat girl slinked over to Raph, tapping a claw at his mouth, before using it to point at the door as she slid by, and faced it to talk. "Afterall, you've already had me screaming all over the house. We'll have to do it again sometime."

Leo, Donatello, and Master Splinter exchanged wide eyed glances.

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 01:25 AM
Michelangelo's eyes widened too and he covered his ears. "I do not need to hear this." He said just a little too loudly, making a face.

Raph tried very hard not to blush and put on his best annoyed face to try and cover it. "Den maybe ya should stop listenin." He commented wanting quite a bit to be anywhere other then the kitchen right about now.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 01:39 AM
Master Splinter stepped into view, ready to cover for them. You go Dad! "Forgive us. We were concerned about the argument, and uncertain as to wether or not we should interfere. Is everything alright now?"

Ava smiled sweetly. "Fine Master Splinter. Sorry for the disturbance. I'll try to catch Donnie quietly, and when he least expects it." She threatened, flashing her eyes, and snapping her teeth at the oh so brave genius, who was peering cautiously into the car.

Donatello flailed, and fell back right onto his shell, with a sound thud.

Ava grinned, quite proud of her little slice of revenge. "See? Accident prone."

Donnie pouted, and rubbed his shell.

Leo smirked, helping Don to his feet. "Vroom vroom Donnie."

Ava glared out the door.

Master Splinter bowed quickly. "Some of us must return to training. Michelangelo...since you did so well at crossing the pond, you are excused from training." The old rat shot his son a most evil look. Mikey would have to come up with his own escape plan. A fitting punishment for blowing their cover. The wise sensei, and two of his students...retreated.

Ava couldn't help but laugh. "Are they always like this?"

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 01:43 AM
Raphael smirked and shook his head. "Nah Mikey's usually a lot louder then dis." He said matter of factly.

Michelangelo dropped his hands from his mouth. "Oh like you have room to talk Raph... you two were yelling loud enough they probably heard you on the street." The offended mutant said crossing his arms.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 01:49 AM
Ava stood beside Raphael, and playfully nudged him. She brandished a threatening claw at Michelangelo, her eyes taking on a predatory gleam. "If we catch him, we can find out how loud he can yell...while begging for mercy." Ava didn't even have to try to keep a straight face. She was used to delivering cheesey lines.

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 01:59 AM
Michelangelo laughed. "Yeah right... Raph catch me? And uhh... no offence but it's not like you could stop a great ninja like me." He bragged hopping onto a nearby chair back and balancing on it. "I mean check out these moves." He said quickly changing position so that he was now holding himself up with one hand and still keeping his balance.

Raphael twirled a sai in one hand and debated for a moment, he quickly settled the debate. He threw the sai hitting the front leg of the chair just right to send it and Mikey speeding to the floor.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 02:08 AM
Ava winced, and offered Mikey a hand up. "Nice landing Great Ninja. You're not hurt are you?"

((What more did you expect with that? =/ ))

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 02:20 AM
Mikey grinned and hopped to his feet. "Nah I'm fine! It's uhh... important to practice landings too." He said smiling nervously.

Raphael smirked. "Yeah don' worry he landed on his head... notin to worry about in dere."

Michelangelo flexed. "You're just jealous that you aren't as impressive as I am, or as good looking." He boasted looking proud of himself.

Raphael walked over and picked up his sai, looking at his little brother with an evil grin.

Mikey suddenly looked a little nervous. "Uhh well... since I don't have to get back to training I guess this means I can have some quality time... I'll be over by the tv if you need me." Then the brave mutant quickly escaped to the couch.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 02:27 AM
Ava snickered, rolling the biscuit dough she'd somehow managed to flatten, with the veggies, cheese, and meat inside. Sliding the experiment into the oven, she smirked up at Raph. "Don't have to worry much about his self esteem do we? Aren't you being a little hard on him?" The curious rat asked, stretching as she stood. "Or is it all part of your training?"

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 02:33 AM
Raphael blinked and smirked. "Too hard on 'im? Yer kidding right? Heh just wait till ya get ta know 'im. Mikey's got the attention span of about a five year old an da brains ta match." The grumpy turtle said crossing his arms again.

I think I'm about done for the night >_<

Slash
01-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Agent Bishop’s men were gathering around what was once Baxter Stockman’s base of operations. A scientist was among the crew. They were collecting specimens and samples of whatever they could find that was left from the destruction. They moved in their biohazard gear to collect and be careful. The scientist was, however, not fully covered in the suit’s protection. He wore the black ops clothing, and a black lab coat. His face was uncovered. On the left breast pocket, it said “Quease.”

The agents gathered some samples of biological remains and some green goop that they were able to salvage. They also were trying to gather the remains of the Utrom technology. Two of the agents were talking, and point at Quease. “Bishop said to listen to him. I didn’t actually believe his last name to be really Quease.” “Yeah, that is the infamous Cornelius Quease, Seymour.” Quease raised an eye to study the men talking about him and smirked slightly. “I’ll make you quease, Seymour… That I promise.”

Three other Earth Protection Force agents were hauling off the machinery.

---------

Slash was bothered in his room. He skipped dinner because he couldn’t deal with the rat and Raph drama. He hated soap operas during the daytime and really hated the night live version. Slash was feeling left out. The other turtles had Splinter as a father figure. Splinter made them practice. Slash on the other hand was not really interacting with Splinter. The darkness advanced inside him even more. This made him feel more upset. He tried to shake it off and close his eyes. Sleep was needed.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 03:28 PM
Ava moved on to make, what appeared to be bread bowls, jumping yet again, at the sound of the dough popping open, and laughing at herself. She was glad it was still very early in the morning. "That's not very nice is it? I just don't think you give him enough credit...maybe I should move on to breakfast. I can have the wraps, and soup done by lunch..."

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 03:55 PM
Raphael raised a brow. "Enough credit? Heh yeah right. Why are you makin such a big deal over all dis food? Really ya ain' gotta do all dis." Something about his voice made it seem like maybe he was talking about more then bread bowls.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Ava smiled up at Raph, before going back to chopping. "I want to. I wasn't asked not to come back to that show because of my cooking skills, if that's what you're worried about." Of course...she knew better. "It was just that the guy had some fancy goldfish, and I didn't happen to see when it jumped into the blender...I said I'd buy him another goldfish....Slash has been quiet for a while."

Donatello stepped into the kitchen, dripping, and carrying two pieces of what used to be a bo staff. "I can go check on him." Donnie pouted at the broken wood in his hands. "My favorite bo..." He blinked, for as his mouth formed the word bo, a cube of cheese was popped into his mouth. Damn it all! The female's rat tactic had worked. It was exceedingly difficult to be upset while chewing yummy cheese. Don shrugged, and waited until he was finished chewing to thank Ava, and head off to Slash's car. The young genius gently knocked, hoping he wouldn't startle him. "Slash?"

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Raphael sighed and looked at his arm. "I need ta go do a few tings before breakfast. I should really exercise dis arm a bit. 'Sides it might make me a lil hungrier." He said as he stretched the injured arm, it was obvious it was still hurting.

There was a crash on the other side of the car and a moment later Michelangelo came around to the side Donatello was standing on. "Don't do that! Dude you scared the shell out of me!"

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Ava pouted a little. "Oh fine, dash off and leave me here then. I suppose I can let you slide this time. It's your species. It's what you do." She smirked.
"Speaking of which, I expect soon I'll be attracted by shiny objects."

Donatello jumped back startled, and held out the two pieces of bo as if he were warding off a vampire. Seeing it was only his brother, he relaxed, and gently whapped Mikey on the top of his head. "Guess we're even. What are you doing?"

Slash
01-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Chirping came from the car. The sound that Slash was fully awake was evident. He scampered out of the car and looked at Donatello and then at Mikey, and then back at the bo remains. "Duct tape won't fix that... No, not at all. You should consider drilling through the staff and inserting a long metal rod that will keep it sturdier." He closed his eyes and tried to open them. He was getting frustrated. "When I close my eyes... there is darkness. Do you have that problem at all?" He looked at Donatello and Michaelangelo. Of course, his question can easily be misunderstood...

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 04:47 PM
Michelangelo rubbed his head a little. "Well yeah... I think everybody does. How are you doin buddy? You've been in there a while we were gettin kinda worried about you." The orange masked turtle explained.

Raphael narrowed his eyes a little and smirked. "Ha ha. I just don' want it stiffenin up on me. Muscle injuries are pain in the shell like dat. If ya don't work da muscle den it gets stiff an ya can't move right." He explained crossing his arms.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Ava LOST it. She cracked up, unable to keep her mind out of the gutter. Why not? It was a step above the sewer. "Yes umm...you go...work on that stiff muscle. You do that."

Donatello blinked, and looked down at his broken bo, before bringing his eyes back up to Slash. "Thanks...I'll have to work on that. You alright in here? Can we get you anything?"

Slash
01-30-2008, 05:06 PM
"Reinforced interiors work best. Ask Bob Vila," he shrugged at Don. He figured Donatello also mistook Slash for being dumb. He can tell the Donatello was the brains of the bunch yet arrogant.

He then looked at Michaelangelo. Perhaps he was smarter in a more social sense. "I'm fine. Thinking, that's all." So it was alright to see the darkness? Perhaps Slash shouldn't try to fight it.

He then shrugged at Donatello, and touched his prior topic, "Forget about the idea. I was just figuring that a pole made from aircraft aluminum would allow for reinforcing the inside so it won't break so easily but still be lightweight enough. The metal would allow for the staff to absorb more hits. But don't worry, your the Einstein. I'm not a weapon smith by any means. Twenty four hours ago, I was swimming in a little prison with my own feces and eating droplets of green slime from a machine." He grinned at Donatello, hoping that he won't have too much of a reaction.

He chirped at his new cage. "So darkness... is normal..."

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 05:17 PM
Michelangelo looked at Slash a little concerned. "Uhh well when you close your eyes... yeah. Are you sure you're alright? Do ya need anything? Ava's making some food I think." He offered.

Raphael narrowed his eyes more. "What's so funny about-" The red masked turtle suddenly understood... and quickly left the kitchen before she could see he was quickly beginning to match his mask.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Donatello's eyes widened. With a dorky little laugh, he was off, and back with the little scanning device, running it over Slash. "Ha! Just as I said before! Highly intelligent. My theory is that all animals that come in contact with the mutagen, gain highly advanced intelligence. All except for you Mikey. I wonder if Ava will let me run some tests on her? This is...it's...amazing!"

Slash
01-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Slash blinked. "I can that... darkness more so now that I feel sad for you, Michaelangelo. Your brother's attempt of a joke hurts. I am not sure if it is because of what he said or because it wasn't funny..." He shook his head and pondered going back to his room.

"Have you considered that not all life that has been contaminated by the green ooze has evolved intellectually forward? Perhaps it has limitations. Surely mutations are anomalies. Odd that this process has made six lower organisms enhanced with any real side effects. What happened with Ava? Is devolved into another mammal? Perhaps that is why she is what she is. Mammal DNA can easily mix with other mammal to, compared to reptile and mammal combinations. Reference the hybrid combo that was short of a happy meal toy."

There was a small smirk and chirping from Slash, "Don't worry, Cousin, I find you to be intellectual. It takes intelligence to keep letting people think you are retarded."

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Michelangelo blinked several times and then looked at Donnie. "Uhh... can you translate that? I'm not really sure if I should be insulted or not..." He said smirking nervously. He hadn't understood most of what Slash had said, but there was some parts he thought he understood. It was a lot easier to just let everyone think what they wanted to about his intelligence... a lot less was expected from him that way. "Anyway don't worry about it Slash we pick on each other all the time, we all love each other, it's not meant to be mean it's only teasing. Right egghead?" Mikey asked, sticking his tounge out at Donatello.

Raphael was in the training area going through his normal morning exercises. Deep in thought, he tuned out the world and went through the motions almost automatically.

Slash
01-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Slash tried to understand the thought of picking on each other being a sign of affection. This only helped his darker side grin. "Right. Gotcha. So, Donatello is the pompous brainiac. Leonardo is really the cowardly lion. Raphael... an inferno of raw emotions turned fueling a hurricane of violence instead of letting anyone see him 'hurt.' Hmm. Curious."

He shrugged and looked at Michaelangelo, "You seem to be a dreamer who is laid back and enjoys living more than anything but believes in doing the right thing... unless it was a box of action figures that needed to be returned."

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Don gave Mikey a playful shove, and chuckled. "You're so smart, you figure it out." He smirked at Slash. "Pompous my shell! And Leo's hardly a coward..." Donatello paused, and frowned. "According to my readings, Slash is only five years old...the mutation seems to have prematurely aged him somehow. He also carries a signifigant amount of radiation...interesting."

Ava began to set the table, with her heart shaped plates, bowls, and glasses. She took a break to go peek in on Leo, and Raph. "Right..." she mumbled. "There are still mutant, ninja turtles...and." The furry mutant made a face down at herself. "yep. Still a rat." Sighing, she went back toward the kitchen.

Master Splinter, and Leonardo paused in their sparring, glancing at the retreating rat girl for a moment before resuming.

Leo paused again, frowning. "Master. I know they don't have anywhere to go, but..."

The old sensei tilted his head up at his son. "We shall see what happens. We have been forced to make changes before Leonardo. We will adapt."

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Michelangelo made a face. "Radiation? You mean he might like suddenly sprout extra limbs or a second head or something? Or start being able to climb walls? Or maybe he'll get like x-ray vision or something!" He said sounding excited.

Slash
01-30-2008, 06:24 PM
He smirked, "Rainman... I'm Rainman." He then looked back at Donatello and Michelangelo. "How badly am I contaminated?" This made him worry more than before about things. And he knew he didn't glow in the dark... at least for now.

Ava Collier
01-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Donnie rested his hand on Slash's shoulder. "As far as I can tell, you'll be okay. You were exposed to a lot of the mutagen...I mean a lot. I have a friend who can help me on this one, would you mind if I called him in on this later, and we can do a few tests?" Don's eyes went wide as he was tugged back by his bandana. "Oww!"

Ava growled, letting go. "He's not some science experiment! He's a living, breathing being with feelings, which you seem to be overlooking!...and breakfast is ready."

Don blinked. "Oookay...I'm sorry. This is kind of important Ava."

The rat girl put herself between Donatello, and Slash, putting her hands on her hips.

Donnie sighed, and put his hands up in surrender. "Does this mean I can't run tests on you either?"

Ava snarled, standing on tiptoe to poke Don in the beak. "Do I look like a lab rat to you?"

Donatello tried very hard not to grin. "Do you really want me to answer that?"

The lab rat bristled.

Donnie laughed a little. "Come on Ava, calm down. Let Slash make a descision."

Ava wilted, immediately turning apologetic eyes to Slash.

Sunshine
01-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Michelangelo smiled nervously and put his hands infront of him. "Umm... I'll just go check on the food." He said before using his ninja skills to vanish before the scary woman turned on him. The brave mutant teen... hid in the kitchen peeking out the window so he'd know if he was safe.

Slash
01-31-2008, 06:09 AM
Slash eyed Ava and sighed. "Tests should be done. Cancer is linked to such conditions. Also, access to certain equipment such as anything... electrical could cause a bad reaction eventually. I could be using a cellphone and cause further mutations. I'd rather not risk it." He looked at Donatello, "Take as much blood as you need, Lord Dracula."

Curious, why does he always avoid getting involved in the confrontations? What was Michelangelo really afraid of? Slash was curious about that but didn't dare ask him.

The anti virus software I installed last night wanted to delete my OS's kernel files and was blocking port authentication for AOL. It also crashed my computers when I tried to install it last night. !Avast sucks. :P

Ava Collier
01-31-2008, 01:08 PM
Ava hugged Slash as she slid past. Glancing back at Donatello, she sighed. "Well Professor, can it wait? Breakfast is getting cold."

Donatello blushed, and fidgetted a little at being called professor. "I didn't mean right now..." Shrugging at Slash, he rubbed the back of his head, following Ava meekly to the table. He arched a brow. It looked more like a fancy resturaunt than their normal breakfast settings...and everything was cut in heart shapes to match the settings.

Master Splinter sat cautiously at the head of the table.

Leonardo stood to the side, in a sort of stunned silence.

Reaching into his bag, which was still slung over his shoulder, Donnie pulled out a small recorder, and proceeded to scan the food. "It appears to be an omelette of some kind, and quite possibly french toast. The way it's layed out with fruit makes it attractive to the eye. The aroma is appealing, but the overwhelming amount of heart shapes tells me to use caution. This could be a trap."

Ava laughed. "Alright you. The set was a gift from my mum." she explained, stepping back into the kitchen for the tray with the juices, tea, coffee, and milk. Carefully placing it in the center of the table, she made a face at the dish of heart shaped ice cubes. "You think it's too much?"

((It happens. ^_^ It sucks, but it happens.))

Sunshine
02-01-2008, 01:56 AM
Mikey inched out of the kitchen. "For what? Well umm maybe not for like Valantines day... actually... ok yeah maybe it is a little much" He said cautiously as he gave Ava a nervous grin. Then the clever ninja quickly moved to take a seat on the end of the table nearest to Master Splinter.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Ava smirked, and stepped over behind Mikey, tying his bandana into a bow. "Sorry. I must've retained some girlie habits despite the mutation. I'll go get your brother so I can hear all about it." Kissing the top of Michelangelo's head, she snickered. "Don't you look pretty?" before dashing off to locate Mister Sunshine. She watched him for a minute, curiously. Unable to resist the temptation of finding out just how engrossed he really was in that punching bag, she walked softly toward the angry mutant, and tapped his shoulder.

Leonardo sat down, still staring and blinking at the supposed food. "Donnie...tell me you have a plan."

Donatello snickered, pouring himself some heart shaped coffee! "I think we eat it Leo."

Sunshine
02-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Michelangelo blinked for a few seconds and then primped the bow with one hand. "Of course I look pretty." He said half to himself as he turned his attention quickly to the heart shaped food and began to help himself... to some of everything.

Raphael hadn't really noticed her approach and when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder he naturally assumed one of his brothers was responsible. So he reacted by spinning around fist first. Even he was surprised that he was able to react as fast as he did, stopping only about a centimeter from Ava's nose. The green teen dropped his fist, looking surprised, but it quickly was replaced by his usual angry face. "What da shell were ya thinkin'? Say somethin next time! Ya almost got yerself hurt!" The red masked mutant snapped.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Ava grinned. She was somewhat...used to it. "I was thinking maybe you could join us for breakfast Mister Sunshine. Coming?" she asked, not really waiting for an answer before heading back to the table.

Master Splinter sighed deeply, massaging his temples. "It is going to be a long day."

Sunshine
02-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Raphael followed her glaring the entire way. "In case ya fergot, my name's Raphael, not-..." He was distracted suddenly by the table full of hearts and his little brother's bow, he opened his mouth to say something then closed it again. "Ya know what... I ain't even gonna ask." The confused mutant said shaking his head and sitting down at the table.

Michelangelo grinned and then quickly went back to stuffing his face. "Mish miz memmy mood mrr meen mimmdle marts." He mumbled with his mouth full.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Ava tugged Mikey's bow gently. "Please, let's not talk with food in our mouths." Grinning, she slid into a seat. "I know your name Raphael, but I think Sunshine definately suits you."

Don leaned over, and scanned Ava. "Clearly, the mutation has caused her to lose her mind."

Ava made a face at Donatello. One ear went down.

Leo tried diversion tactics. "This is really good, thank you."

Master Splinter grinned slyly. "Yes my sons. Miss Collier is a very good cook."

Ava smiled at the old sensei. "Thank you Master Splinter, but you don't have to call me Miss Collier, Ava will do fine. You boys don't have to treat me like anyone special."

Sunshine
02-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Michelangelo blinked at Ava. "My mot?" He asked with his mouth full again.

Raphael smacked Mikey and glared at Ava. He decided not to continue this argument right now, but he couldn't resist one more shot. "I think Donnie might be onto somethin there." The grumpy mutant said as he made a face at his food, then he just gave up and started eating.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Ava pouted a bit, and sighed. Oh well. She'd asked not to be treated like anyone special. Serving herself just a little bit of food, Ava became somewhat aware that Leo was glancing her way. Blinking, the rat mutant stared back for a moment, before it dawned on her. "I'm sorry I forgot to thank you Leonardo."

Leo smiled a little. "That's okay. Umm...this really is good. We usually have leftovers for breakfast."

Ava grinned with fangs. "Wait until you see lunch."

Donatello made a little face. "I can already predict what it will look like."

Master Splinter facepalmed. His sons were doing so well!

Sunshine
02-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Raph made a face and raised one unfuzzy eyebrow. "It's good fer bein all... ya know heart shaped." He said as he continued eating. The moody mutant really didn't like the sudden overwhelming 'girliness' that has conquered their breakfast table but he had to admit the food tasted pretty damn good.

Michelangelo nodded enthusiatically. "Mmah! Mis miz may medder men mar moosmle mekmasd." He said still showing all the manners and charm of a... mutant who lived in the sewer?

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Ava laughed. "Thank you Raph-a-el." Sticking out her tongue playfully, the rat mutant wiggled her ears. "The heart stuff was my mum's idea. I got the cookware to match in case she ever came for a visit." Ava paused a moment, and sighed. "It was supposed to be used for a special occasion, so I thought, this one seemed special enough. I won't make anymore of my girlie hearts, but the dishes stay. You needed new ones anyway."

Leo, and Don exchanged somewhat worried, questioning glances. Leonardo reached out, as if he could somehow snatch the correct words from the air. "That's very kind of you, but umm..."

Nope. The words managed their escape, leaving Leo to rub the back of his head, and Ava to tilt hers curiously. "But?"

Don thought he would give it a go. "We're not used to...to...umm..." His brilliant brain began going through files. "I didn't study for this..."

Sunshine
02-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Raphael made a face, he wanted her to stop calling him 'Sunshine' but somehow her saying his name that way didn't seem to be a big improvement. He finally just decided it was better not to argue either way... who knows what the crazy girl might come up with next.

Michelangelo seemed to have no problem with any of this anymore. "Mar moo middin? Mis miz mreat! Mre miz mremmy mamazin! Me mud moo mis mur moffin!" He said in a tone that seemed to be praising... still not bothering with those silly manners or anything.

Slash
02-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Slash was trying to figure out his new design for his room but with little luck. He was starting to really want food but he couldn't deal with the antics between Ava and Raphael.

He didn't care about the feminine take over of the lair. And why would he? He wasn't used to anything really. He groaned slightly as he left his boxcar finally and headed into the kitchen and stared down an old box of lucky charms.

With one hand full and the other hand pouring milk in his mouth, he was ready to finally toss the cereal in his mouth. After the last of the cereal made contact, Slash quickly closed his mouth and shook his head back and fourth rapidly...

He then sniffed the air and looked at his hands. "Bleh, magically delicious? I feel like I just ate leprechaun diarr--diaries." He knew that the others were eating and didn't want to give them a bad image to ruin their breakfast. Slash then noticed there was a date stamped on the box. He also noticed the calendar was 2 years past that date.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 11:30 AM
Ava was about to say something to Mikey, when she noticed Slash pass by. Her ears twitched, and she made a somewhat confused face at his words. "Slash...you can join us Luv, I made enough for everyone." The rat mutant explained, reaching over with a napkin to wipe off Michelangelo's face. That...was bugging her.

Leonardo quickly wiped his own face, just in case.

Sunshine
02-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Raphael wiped his face too... with the back of his wrist. Then he grabbed a few slices of heart shaped french toast and tossed them onto his plate. "Yeah Slash ya should try some of dis. It's betta den it l-... uhh... it's good." The mutant ninja said quickly trying to quickly cover what he had almost said.

Mikey blinked at Ava and then smiled nervously. "Muz mere mumfing mon my mace?" He asked showing once again he had no idea what this strange 'table manners' thing might be.

Slash
02-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Slash nodded towards Leonardo and the others... "Can't eat meat. Want to eat magic instead. TV tells me it tastes delicious. Can't eat animal." He frowned at the others, "Carnivores!" One can tell he was acting childish but because he didn't like the idea of killing and eating his kind.

He was so distracted that after he grabbed a bowl, he filled it with cool ranch doritos and poured milk on top. Realizing his mistake, he just grabbed a spoon and started to eat it.

Slash
02-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Slash nodded towards Leonardo and the others... "Can't eat meat. Want to eat magic instead. TV tells me it tastes delicious. Can't eat animal." He frowned at the others, "Carnivores!" One can tell he was acting childish but because he didn't like the idea of killing and eating his kind.

He was so distracted that after he grabbed a bowl, he filled it with cool ranch doritos and poured milk on top. Realizing his mistake, he just grabbed a spoon and started to eat it.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Ava gathered some fruit slices on a plate, taking them to the odd mutant. "Food has more nutrition than magic Luv. From the sounds of it, it might taste better too." The rat mutant smiled, holding the heart shaped plate out to Slash.

Leo stood, and bowed. "Please excuse me. I have to get back to my exsersizes." He explained. "Thank you for breakfast."

Donatello stood, and bowed. "I should get to work too. I still need to contact Leatherhead and set everything up."

The two ninjas were off, leaving their master to sigh at the two that remained.

Sunshine
02-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Raphael glared at Leonardo and Donatello as they both made their quick escapes. He finished his french toast and got to his feet made a quick and somewhat forced looking bow. "Yeah I should get back ta trainin too..." He said looking slightly guilty about it. "Uhh.. thanks fer da food and uhh... sorry about almost punchin ya earlier." The red masked mutant said before heading for the training area.

Mikey grinned broadly. "Alright! That means more for me!" He said eagerly as he began devouring more food as fast as he could.

Slash
02-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Slash sniffed the fruit and took it from Ava. "Thank you..." He curiously licked the slices and tried to identify it was edible or not. He eat the fruit slowly and didn't investigate the other food.

He smiled slightly at Ava, Michelangelo, and Splinter and decided to announce something. "Tonight, I must return to the surface..."

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Master Splinter stood, approaching Ava, and Slash. "I do not think that would be wise."

Before he could say anything else, Ava interrupted. "Human beings are selfish, shallow creatures. They tend to fear what they don't understand. Anyone different is just...not up to their standards." The rat mutant frowned, reaching out to pet Slash. "They won't understand this. I'm not even sure I do."

Splinter sighed, and bowed his head. "Most of them mean well, but I am afraid she is right. There are also others, who would seek you out for their own purposes."

Slash
02-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Slash chirped and looked over at Splinter and Ava, allowing her to pet him. "I'm very well aware of this issue. I need to seek the world out as you and your children have. Miss Ava is correct..." He nodded to her, "That they will not understand what creature I am. But..." He paused and inhaled as he sat down.

"I cannot live in the sewer. I spent my life living in a glass house - and now I am living underground. And I fear, wise sensei, that I am not bound to your law and rules as much as your sons are. I respect you for your wisdom and you hospitality. But I am an orphan and a rogue..."

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Master Splinter stared into Slash's eyes for a moment, and finally bowed. "I can not force you to stay. Please remember that you are welcome here Slash, and that you are not seen as a pet." The old rat glanced at the younger...who was actually, literally petting Slash. "If you will please excuse me...I can not leave Leonardo, and Raphael by themselves for too long." Master Splinter explained, making his leave.

Ava wrinkled her nose. "I hope that was more about your glass house thing, than my affections. I don't see you as a pet Slash..." she felt the need to explain. "I do see you as someone who thinks he's alone. You don't have to be alone Luv. It's a choice. I can't tell you what you need to do." Ava kissed Slash's cheek, and kept on petting him. "You're smart Luv. So smart. But that can be a burden. You don't deserve this sweetheart. You don't deserve what they'll do to you if they find you. Please be careful...whatever you do."

Slash
02-01-2008, 02:21 PM
"There was a time when I saw the world through a little aquarium and it pained me. I was behind these little glass walls and I could see everything I wanted. But not touch it. I was little..." He lowered his head and let his body droop.

"Now, I am able to break the glass away from me and move and go on as I pleased. I can grab freedom. But I am being told to stay here, and watch the world... from behind another glass wall through that little aquarium. The only thing I can do is change the channels when I want freedom?"

He didn't care that Ava was touching him and kissed him on the cheek. If this was yesterday, he would have sworn Ava was going to taste him and eat him later. But with his realization of an artificial freedom, Slash could welcome death over this.

"I think I wouldn't feel so isolated if there weren't five of my kind. I'm like that orphaned little cousin to the family that lives here. Donatello is the only one who noticed that I inhale and have feelings. But I think that is because I am a new biological signature that bleeps on his Radioshack gadget."

Training... the others train. They've been training and have formed their own style and bonds. Perhaps I can do that on my own... Ninja? No, but perhaps something fierce.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Ava laughed softly, and hugged Slash. "I don't think that's really true. I just don't think they're used to houseguests down here. I don't imagine they get out and meet a lot of people." She sighed softly, looking slightly guilty. "Until now I've always seen things from the outside of that glass..." Ava stared into Slash's eyes, as she confessed. "If I'd had a cute little turtle, like the one you used to be, I would have wanted to keep him safe in an aquarum too. There are a lot of dangers on the outside of that glass. The boys, and Master Splinter don't mean to imprison you dear. They brought us here to protect us. It's not always the right thing to do, but I don't know what the options are yet. We haven't even been here a day...look, I'm not telling you to stay. I don't know what to do honestly. I do know that you and I are very lucky to be here...and to be alive. They deserve a chance."

Slash
02-01-2008, 02:43 PM
"The red one goes out and fights," snorted Slash. He looked over at Ava, hoping for a better response from himself but couldn't. He just felt lost - four different versions of his kind were out there, living life as brothers and had a father. Slash just had Chet to remember as that. The guy who changed his water everyday and even bargained down Slash's selling price.

He sighed, "Sometime I will appreciate what you are saying... I mean the meaning of what you are saying. But now, I just want to be more."

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Ava smiled sadly. "I won't hold you back. I'm the stupid girl who ran off to chase a fool's dream. There's only one thing I want you to be...and that's alive. If you find out it's not what you wanted out there, hopefully I'll be the same."

(("the same" meaning alive, rather than: a rat, british, female, wearing these socks, etc.))

Slash
02-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Scratching his head, Slash thought. "I'll move out soon."He grinned at Ava, "A fool is someone who never chases a dream." He hugged Ava. He wasn't going to let anyone know that he will do his best to show the other four turtles and the old rat that he was capable of being to their level.

He didn't hate them either. He just want to be treated like one. and be to their to level. He grinned carefully and gave the girl a hug. He quietly chirped to a tune he had heard from back in his days at the pet shop, and then whispered, "For a while, I am still."

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Ava's ears twitched at the whisper, and she smiled sadly. This she heard, but appearantly she was so distracted, she hadn't noticed the gigantic mutant crocodile as she turned around, and smacked right into him. Blinking, she looked up very slowly.

Leatherhead stared down at the rat girl, also blinking. Then it occured to him, the situation he was in. His golden eyes widened as he covered his ears. "My apologies...please do not scream."

Ava tilted her head, and smiled up at the large mutant infront of her, extending her hand. "Ello. I'm Ava."

Leatherhead, completely confused, but rather relieved, reached out a massive hand to very gingerly take her's in greeting. The mutant croc smiled kindly. "I am called Leatherhead. It is nice to meet you Ava."

The rat girl studied the gentle soul before her with curious eyes. "Donnie mentioned you were coming. Can I get you anything? Michelangelo may not have devoured all of breakfast yet."

LH tilted his head, chuckling a little. "No thank you. You do not fear me. It is a pleasant surprise."

Ava gently patted Leatherhead's hand. "I've seen too much glamour to make judgements based on appearances."

Slash
02-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Slash recited something from his memory, "So in your infinite wisdom show me how this life should be/ All your love and glory doesn't mean that much to me..." He only nodded to Leatherhead before he jumped off the seat to scamper around him... sniffing and chirping at him.

Acting like Donatello, Slash kept studying Leatherhead. "Fascinating! According to my sensors, you are a male! The results indicate that you have green skin, and appear to be a mutant Crocodilus! The sensors also suggest that you are wearing a belt yet have no pants on. Fascinating." Slash was trying really hard to act like Donatello. "Further research much be done! Let me go get my scanner to see if you really have a tail or if it is an illusion!" He chirped playfully at Leatherhead. Almost wanting to play with the brute.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Leatherhead chuckled. "You must be Slash. Donatello has spoken fondly of you. Your analysis is correct, though I assure you, my tail is quite real." He poked Slash with it gently, to prove his point.

Ava giggled, and clapped. "Well done Doctor Slash." The rat girl paused, and made a face. "Sounds like some sort of horror movie."

Slash
02-01-2008, 08:04 PM
"I is no doctor," boasted Slash as he oddly enough hugged Ava and then tried to give Leatherhead a hug. "Leatherhead, you are welcomed by me... It is good to see someone like yourself among these startling times."

Slash made a connection with reality. Leatherhead does not live with them and is not part of the group. It seemed to be reather amazing to him. "Friend, are you alone or do you have your own clan?"

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Ava laughed, returning the hug. "I'll go fetch Donnie..."

Leatherhead smiled, patting Slash. "My family is here...although." He averted his golden eyes, his smile fading. "I have reasons to keep my distance at times."

Leonardo approached, caught a little offguard by the presence of his crocodile friend. "You're not Ava."

LH smirked at Leonardo, amused. "Sorry to dissappoint you my friend."

Leo blushed a little, but was fantastic at pretending it wasn't happening. What did Leatherhead mean by that anyway? There was something in his tone. "You're no dissappointment. You're family. I see you've met Slash." The blue masked ninja offered the fifth turtle a kind smile.

The big croc nodded. "Yes, and I'm quite impressed. We'll be taking Ava, and Slash to my laboratory, that is...when they are ready." He explained.

Slash
02-01-2008, 08:38 PM
"Will Deedee be there?" Slash envisioned the laboratory from the cartoon show. He grinned at Leatherhead, "I too understand the feeling of keeping distance." He studied Leonardo and decided to play the game of the family.

"Leonardo, I see no blood on you. You didn't kill Raphael yet... Good to know!" He then tried to hug Leonardo with a smile. He knew he was a new science project to the nerds...

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Leo made a face, frowning a little as he patted Slash. "Why would I kill my own brother?"

Leatherhead frowned to, turning Slash's words over in his mind.

Ava came wandering back, with Donatello. He was babbling something at her, and the former actress seemed genuinely interested. "...but it always blows up."

Ava tapped her lip. "If the elements aren't overheating, it's probably a friction problem. I know someone in special effects, and he was having the same problem with the dragon train in episode fourty seven." She explained.

Don stared at the fuzzy female in awe. "I didn't even think of that. It's one of my earlier inventions, so it's been on the back burner for a while."

Ava smirked. "That could be doing it too. Move it off the range alltogether."

Leatherhead arched a hairless brow, and grinned ever just slightly. "I am not in a hurry, but I am ready to go when you are."

Leo blinked at Don and Ava, before turning his attention to LH. "Sorry Leatherhead, but not yet. Master Splinter sent me to find Ava." He explained, turning his blanked out eyes to the rat mutant. "He says he wants to speak to you."

Ava tilted her head, curious. "Please excuse me then gentlemen." She flashed them a smile, before dismissing herself.

Slash
02-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Slash shrugged at Leatherhead and Leonardo, "Your father said that you two fight and..." He paused and decided not to finish. His sense of humor was matched at all with this group.

He sat down and paused before speaking but has decied to not bother jokes are attempts. were clearly wasted with this group. Or at least he thought.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Leo had the decency to look slightly ashamed. "We don't always get along. That doesn't mean I don't love my family." He wasn't going to directly say he loved Raph.

Leatherhead smiled down at Slash. "There are many different ways of thinking, my friend. No one is expected to agree all the time, or always get along. In fact, when I met my brothers, I mistook them for enemies."

Slash
02-01-2008, 11:03 PM
So Leatherhead had a family of his own... Slash nodded to both of them, understanding them better. "Acknowledged. I have neither brothers or family... just allies." He shot both of them a grin.

But it was a fake grin.

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Leatherhead smiled sadly at Slash.

Donatello rested a gentle hand on the 5th turtle's shoulder. "Of course you're family. We were all mutated by the same chemical biproduct."

((Well there's a creepy AvaXRaph thought for you viewers at home!))

Leonardo narrowed his eyes. "Don..."

Donnie smirked. "Let me finish Brother Dear! It's true, there aren't many of us mutants out there, but we're not family because we have to be. We choose to be."

Slash
02-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Slash chirped, showing a sign that he was alright with that statement. He wondered why Leonardo was against the thought though. "Family. Adopted family. Brothers. Brotherhood. Membership..." The dark angst inside him slowed down.

He then repeated "Brotherhood..." He was scanning his memory, "Fraternal Order. Police. Members of an organization with no blood ties yet family..." He tried really hard to hug Donatello. Donatello might be the real friend in the bunch just yet!

Ava Collier
02-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Donnie smiled, returning Slash's hug.

Leo smiled. "That sounds about right." This was a more accurate answer than the mutagen theory.

Ava returned quietly, with her head down, carrying a page of newsprint in her hand.

Slash
02-01-2008, 11:46 PM
'Odd, defining brotherhood gave Leonardo a reason to respect me? Curious...' Slash quickly moved to give Leonardo a hug and tried to say something, "Don't worry, I'll never try to steal the brotherhood. I will be a cousin..."

He noticed the sad look on Ava's form and moved away from the others. "Girl not happy... Girl okay?" His eyes scanned over her, trying to observe this sadness This was new for him to see. His childstate now showed real feelings and not programmed phrases and words he was exposed to.

Ava Collier
02-02-2008, 12:01 AM
Leo blinked, and hugged Slash right back. "You're welcome here Slash. You can't steal what you're a part of."

Ava smiled just a little bit. "I'm not sure Slash. Master Splinter wanted to show me the news today." she explained, holding up the before picture...which was printed on the front page, boasting a full scale investigation. "And here I thought I wouldn't be missed."

Donnie made a face. "It's not every day a celebrity is kidnapped, and goes missing."

Ava sighed, and wilted. "Define celebrity..."

Leatherhead frowned. "They may not stop looking. How far do you think they will investigate?"

Ava's eyes widened. "I won't let them find you...I I'll go somewhere else, I-"
It became appearant to Ava, that it was somewhat difficult to babble in a panic, with a large mutant crocodile's hand over your mouth.

Leo smirked at Leatherhead. "Thanks. You beat me to it. Don't worry too much Ava, we're in hiding all the time. They wouldn't recognize you now."

Donatello looked a bit worried. "But depending on how hard they look, they could find evidence at her apartment left behind from when we helped her move. One little hair..."

Leo arched a brow. "You've been watching CSI again."

Slash
02-02-2008, 12:13 AM
Slash didn't move to hug Ava and decided not keep hugging people. "Scully, stop it... You can't run from the truth forever." He then paused and continued, "Dear Diary, today my heart leapt when Agent Scully suggested Spontaneous Human Combustion."

He chirped slightly and looked over at Ava and Donatello, "If the DNA from that one little hair comes back as Splinter or Ava's... it'll just be assumed to be rodent or Ava's hair... right?" Slash jumped onto a table stool and perched himself on it.

Ava Collier
02-02-2008, 12:22 AM
Leatherhead let go of Ava, and stared at Slash with fascination.

Donnie made a guilty little face. He had been watching CSI...but that wasn't the point! "I'm serious Leo...and we can hope so Slash. Ava, I'm going to need to run some tests on your hair."

Ava grabbed her hair protectively. "You grow some, and then you talk to me." She smirked.

Don looked insulted.

Leatherhead couldn't help but chuckle at that, before turning his attention back to Slash. "Incredible. He wasn't taught speech patterns, so he uses quotes to communicate in a relevent manner."

Ava snickered, and kissed Don's cheek. "It's alright Luv. I'll cooperate...and you'd look silly with hair."

Donatello blushed a little, and fidgetted with his bandana tails.

Slash
02-02-2008, 12:38 AM
Slash chirped and looked over at Leatherhead, "What's up, Doc? What makes you think I only use quotes? You wascally wabbit..." He tried to not say 'you leathery handbag' because he had some manners.

"I merely use quotes when I can't find the verbal communications I need to get a point across. I learned to talk from observation." He grinned and said, "Crikey, I'mma gonna wassel Donatello!"

Ava Collier
02-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Leatherhead smiled down at Slash. "My apologies."

Ava frowned at the newsprint, still in her hand. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I'll go get my coat..." she informed them, trudging off to her car. Slipping into her black longcoat, the rat mutant pulled her scrapbook from her vanity drawer, and placed the newspaper page folded inside, before pulling up her hood, and rejoining the others.

Slash
02-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Slash was too immature and childish to fully understand Ava's depression. He wasn't really aware of the problem and would need a lot of TV references to finally grasp her pain.

In the meantime, he smalled at Leatherhead and kept the grin. "I just need to bother Donatello's patience for books in aquaring education. I have hot pants for knowledge."

Ava Collier
02-02-2008, 04:38 PM
They stopped, and stared at Slash.

Ava cracked. It was too funny not to laugh

Donatello patted Slash on the shell. "You're welcome to read anything in my library." He offered.

Leo smirked. "Don't stay out too late kids. It's movie night."

Donnie made a face at his brother. "You wound me Leo. Do you honestly think I would show such a lack of responsibility?"

Leonardo smirked more. "No. I just know how you get."

Leatherhead chuckled, resting a hand on Don's shoulder. "Don't worry Leonardo. I'll have them home in time."

The young leader brandished a wagging finger at the mutant crocodile, jokingly scolding. "You'd better young man."

Ava snickered, and gently nudged Slash, . "Do you think this means they'll buy us dinner before they probe us?"

Slash
02-02-2008, 05:24 PM
"I may not have the X-Files Scully but I still have my work. I still have you. I still have myself." Slash grinned and hugged Ava. "If they are expecting a probing session with me, I require a dinner with white wine first and then a nice romantic flick followed by some more fancy whine before I allow the probing sessions to start. Normally I prefer to wait for the second date before I'd consider..."

Movie night? These mutants seem to live the life!

Ava Collier
02-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Ava giggled insanely, and snuzzled Slash. "Hear that boys?" She winked. "You'll have to get him drunk first."

Leo thought it was about time for a ninja vanish.

Donatello boggled at the female rat. "Alchohol would tamper with the blood tests, besides we're not going to probe...you." Don blinked, and blushed. "You're not talking about- nevermind!" The brainy turtle flailed, completely embarassed, and walked off.

Leatherhead was turned around, blushing a little himself. He wasn't very accustomed to this sort of humor.

Ava patted the croc as she strode past. "I think we're leaving now Big Guy." She informed him, following Don, and boarding the sewer transport vehicle to science land.

((Yes. I totally forgot what that particular vehicle is called. >_<))

Slash
02-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Slash eagerly boarded the Sewer Slider and followed their lead. He didn't want to get drunk... He was just going to be silent for a while and enjoy the ride. This was a new and exciting adventure!

He wondered why Ava was more mature with her content than the other mutants, but realized it must because she is human and an actress. Slash wondered if she was famous and was in the news alot. He also wondered if she was went through a divorce and shaved her head randomly.

Ava Collier
02-02-2008, 08:00 PM
At Leatherhead's Lair:

Ava's eyes lit up, as she bounded around Leatherhead's laboratory, curiously examining everything. "This is fantastic!" The excited rat girl turned to her host in awe. "You really did all this? It looks like the set of Doctor Who when I went to audition! Only it's real, so it's better...and you didn't tell me to add tissues to my costume."

Leatherhead stared at Ava wide-eyed, head cocked, and blushing...just...stunned. Finally, he cleared his throat, and attempted an answer. "Well, I learned everything I know from the Utroms."

Ava bounced in place, getting ready to investigate more, when the words caught up with her. She spun back around, blinking at the crocodile. "Utroms? What's an Utrom?"

Don rubbed the back of his head. "I kind of left that part out. I wasn't sure she was ready to hear about aliens on her first day AHH!"

Ava dashed at Donatello, grabbing his bandana tails at either side of his head, to pull him down to her height. "Aliens!?!? There are aliens?"

Donatello froze, standing nose-to-nose with the crazy rat.

Leatherhead scratched his head, looming over them. "They are also my family. The chemical that caused us all to mutate was accidentally created by Utrom technology."

Ava stepped back, letting the purple fabric run across her hands, until it fell free. "Wow..."

The mutant crocodile grinned down at Don and Ava. Well they seemed to be getting along.

Slash
02-02-2008, 11:18 PM
"We were born to be alive. We were born to be alive. Born born born to be alive. Born to be alive," recited Slash as he looked at his hands and thought of the turtle body he once had. "Your family mutated me, Leatherhead. Fortunately, I don't fully mind this... alteration. They should be more careful about giving intelligence to animals against their will."

He really didn't understand the whole issues. "Utromia? Or is Utrom, Mexico? Why would those aliens mutate us?"

Ava Collier
02-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Leatherhead put on his glasses. "It was an accident." He explained.

Don smirked at Slash. "And they're not from Mexico, they're from another star system."

The mutant croc, began prepping an examination table. "The Utroms were stranded on earth for hundreds of years, patiently waiting for Earth technology to advance, so that they could find a way home. The mutagen was a chemical biproduct of their trial, and error, using combining Earth's technology with their own in order to create a device which would transport them home. They however, did not mutate you my friend. I'm afraid someone with very ill intentions has done this."

Ava bowed her head sadly, looking back up when Donatello touched her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Ava. I do have theories on how to undo the mutation, but there's way too much risk involved. Especially for those of us who weren't human before."

Ava put her hand on Don's, and smiled a little. "No, I understand. Besides, I don't mind completely. I was always judged on my appearance before, but you boys don't do that do you?"

Donatello blushed. He's not going to tell her, if you won't!

Ava didn't notice. She wasn't looking. "Besides...won't have to shave my legs now will I?"

Slash
02-02-2008, 11:40 PM
He didn't follow the converstaion really... Slash chirped and sat himself on a table. "I judge your looks and appearance." He smiled and chirped and started fussing on the table, like a kid waiting for the doctor.

He then stuck out his tongue and started trying to say "Ah."