PDA

View Full Version : TMNT/Ranma 1/2 Crossover Fanfic

eatpork
02-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Okay, since this is a thread full of TMNT fans, I'm not gonna **** around with you guys and tell you all the inaccuracies that occur in this TMNT universe.

The TMNT universe in which this is set in is pretty much the Ranma universe. For the TMNT part I pretty much made my own universe by combining elements from the Mirage comics, the 1987 animated series, and the movies. I figured since every TMNT incarnation has ****ed with the story significantly, I thought there'd be no harm in me doing it too.

Just to give you a taste, here's a few examples of how each of the incarnations work:

Mirage- Shredder is dead (but is still a character), Leonardo killed him by decapitation.
87' Cartoon- Rocksteady and Bebop are main players and for the most part, the TMNT character personalities are modeled after the 87' show.
Movies- The story of Shredder and the turtles is completely taken from the first movie.

I will admit I'm no TMNTologist, so there will be a few inaccuracies. Leartherhead for example is pretty ****ed up. He plays a significant role and his origin seems to suggest that he was once human which I now know isn't true. His enemies are also a combination of the Mirage comics and the 87' cartoon for you'll see he's enemies with both the Foot and the turtles, but works with the Foot in this story since they promise him a reward.

There are also a few other inaccuracies that you are free to point out, but just know I tried my best.

As for you Ranma fans, I pretty much checked my sources to the bone for that, so there's no inaccuracies. I wrote this story Ranma fans anyway.

Also, those who start reading this, don't be put off by the first chapter, I know it's pretty boring and the turtles don't even make an appearance, in fact it's more of a prologue than a first chapter. The real action doesn't start until the second chapter.

And one more thing; I'm not the best writer, but if House on Mango Street can be considered a classic, this can be at least considered readable.

So without further ado:

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3714531&chapter=1