PDA

View Full Version : TMNT/Swat Kats/Batman

Magdolin
02-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Okay, I really don't have a storyline for this. I tried to think of one but nothing came to mind. and we're just gonna call Gotham City, New York City instead, so that way nobody has to think of a way to get the Turtles to Gotham City. And as for the Swat Kats, we'll just do like the episode "The Dark side of the Swat Kats," and instead of the bolt of lightning taking them to the different dimension in MegaKat City, it takes them to New York City. Is everybody okay with that? If none of you like that idea, then I will try to come up with something. Anything can happen pretty much. Oh! And Fan Characters are allowed.

I will be playing as Raph, Jake/Razor, and my Fan Characters Amber Williams, and Dr. Ashford.

Charaters:

TMNT:
Leonardo - Thundercleese
Raphael - Kyo
Donatello - Thundercleese
Michelangelo - Aelia
April - Kyo
Casey Jones - Cowabunga14
Leatherhead - Tanner

Swat Kats:
Chance/T-Bone - Thundercleese
Jake/Razor - Kyo

Batman:
Batman - Thundercleese
Robin - Kyo
Catwoman - Fang Wolf
Witchpanther - Fang Wolf
The Joker - Aelia
Harley Quinn - Thundercleese
Mr. Freeze - Thundercleese
Two-Face - Cowabunga14

Fan Characters:
Amber Williams - Kyo
Dr. Ashford - Kyo
Kamejou - Aelia
Grace - Thundercleese
Bianca - Kairi
Sparky - Kairi
Rules:
1. Be kind to the players
2. Do not insult other players
3. You can't play as any other player's characters.
4. You can't make the battles easy, and you can't make them all powerful, it wouldn't be fair.

Magdolin
03-01-2008, 06:58 PM
I guess this isn't all that intresting huh? I really did try to think of a storyline...

Toonami Tom
03-01-2008, 10:13 PM
It's not the RPG, it's just that hardly anyone is posting here (the RPG section) lately.:)

We can still have a fun RPG though. Just look at the RPG 'TMNT: Chemicals Between Us', there's only like 3 people in it and it still works. Yup.:)

I will also play as Mr. Freeze.

Magdolin
03-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Ooohhh... Okay. You can play as Mr. Freeze.:D

Toonami Tom
03-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Thanks.:D I will also play as Donatello and T-Bone.

Magdolin
03-02-2008, 11:14 PM
(Okay! ^_^)

Raph was looking outside the window of April's apartment above her shop. He sighed. He turned away from the window, and walked into the kitchen. He picked up his mug off the table, and got himself some ice. He then poured himself some cola. He was about to take a sip when he noticed a spider in his mug. "MIKEY!" Screamed Raph. Raph did not like this at all.

Amber pushed a button on the elevator, and the elevator doors opened. She stepped out of the elevator, and started to walk upstairs. "Ah! Ms. Williams!" Said a voice with a british accent. Amber turned to see Dr. Ashford. "Yes, Dr. Ashford?" Asked Amber. "I'm glad you're alright. I was very worried about you. That misson was quite hard." Said Dr. Ashford. "Yes...it was." Said Amber. Ashford smiled, and said. "Get some rest dear." "Yes doctor..." Said Amber. Amber then went upstairs.

Aelia
03-03-2008, 08:18 PM
(Hey, you guys have anyone playing Mikey yet? I wanted to RP with you guys again, because I really do enjoy it. I'll also play as Kamejou, and POSSIBLY the Joker if I can get into character enough.)

Toonami Tom
03-03-2008, 08:40 PM
((I'm glad you joined, we are looking for more players for this RPG. I like RPGing with you too, and I'm very sure that Kyo will let you play as Mikey, Kamejou, and the Joker.))

Leo was sitting on April's couch watching tv, when he heard Raph yelling for Mikey. He smirked and said to himself "Some things never change."

Donatello was in the kitchen fixing breakfast. He had the radio playing while he made an omelet.

((I will let Kyo decide why the turtles are at Aprils. Maybe they are simply visiting her, or has something happend in the sewers?))

Meanwhile.... in the Bat Cave, Bruce Wayne was wearing his Batman suit with the cowel (mask) pulled back. His blue eyes stared at the large computer screen, as he was searching for what would probably be the next target of Mr. Freeze.

Magdolin
03-03-2008, 08:49 PM
( You may play as them, Aelia. And the turtles are at April's because they wanted to throw a party, and tried to think of a good place to have it, and decided to do it at April's. And they invited a lot of friends.)

Toonami Tom
03-03-2008, 08:58 PM
((Oh ok. It's party time!:D I will play Harley Quinn since we have a Joker now. If Aelia wants to be Joker.:)))

Mr. Freeze was driving his Freezemobile car, which looked more like a tank, to a museum somewhere in New York. He stopped the vehicle near the museum, and pressed a button to open the car's large back door. His 5 goons leaped out of the back, all armed with machine guns. The goons were dressed in ice blue colors and 2 of them had ice blue face paint.

"It's showtime" said Mr. Freeze. He grinned and grabbed his freeze gun.

Magdolin
03-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Raph walked out of the kitchen, and over to Leo. "Leo, where's Mikey?" Raph asked in the nicest tone he could.

Aelia
03-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Mikey walked into the living room, stretching his arms and yawning loudly. "Good morning, bros. What's for breakfast?" he said sleepily. He was still only half awake at the moment.

(Is it okay if Kamejou already knows them? That way she'd also be invited the party and what not.)

Magdolin
03-03-2008, 09:18 PM
(Sure.:))

"Mikey! There you are. I'm gonna give plenty of payback from what you did. Puttin' that rubber spider in my mug." Said Raph as he cracked his knuckles.

Toonami Tom
03-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Leo slightly smirked at Raph's reaction. He then said "Donnie's making omelets and waffles."

Don walked out of the kitchen and set the table. "Breakfast is ready guys." He looked at the food and then smiled, proud of his work. "Hopefully my cooking will be as successful as my last invention."

Magdolin
03-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Raph stopped a sec. "Waffles...? Ready...?" Raph asked himself. He then looked at Mikey. "We'll countinue this after I eat my waffles." Raph said sternly to Mikey.

Aelia
03-03-2008, 09:31 PM
"Hey now, can't you take a joke?" Mikey replied nervously. He already knew the answer was 'no,' but it was well worth a try if it'd help keep his face in tact. He perked up a little when Don announced that breakfast was ready.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kamejou was on her way to April's for the party. She wanted to get there extra early though, since there would be quite a few people there and she hadn't hung out with the guys in a long time.

Magdolin
03-03-2008, 09:37 PM
(I will also be playing April.)

Raph walked to table, and said. "Soooo, which one's mine?" Raph asked Don.

Toonami Tom
03-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Don replied "This plate right here" and motioned towards a plate at the table.

Leo waited for his brothers to all be seated and then he began eating breakfast. "This is really good Donnie."

Don ate a peice of a syrup soaked waffle and replied "Thanks, I'm glad you like it. So.... who all is coming to the party? And where's April?"

Mr. Freeze entered the museum with his 5 goons. He froze two guards that ran towards him and said "We will be out of here soon, and then you people can get back to enjoying whatever it is you are looking at. That is if everyone cooperates."

His henchmen all had stern faces.

Mr. Freeze walked into a section of the museum and busted out a display case that held a blue diamond. A few more museum guards entered the room and Mr. Freeze froze them without mercy. "That's right, don't learn from the mistakes of others" he said in a sarcastic tone, and then looked to the other frozen guards from earlier. He took the diamnod he wanted and then said "I have decided to give everyone a little bonus. Take what you want, boys."

The goons greedily began smashing cases and grabbing all sorts of valuable items.

Magdolin
03-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Raph quickly ate his waffle. then later, after he had about...four, he rubbed his belly. "That was really good. Thanks Don. And Mikey, I'm gonna beat you so bad." Said Raph.

April sat at her computer, thinking about the party. "Why here....?" April asked herself.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
03-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Which TMNT version is used? I think it's always important to say before starting a new RPG or fanfic.

Magdolin
03-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Hmm.....year 99783. Just kidding. 2k3.

cowabunga14
03-04-2008, 06:52 PM
((Well, I haven't participated in any RPGs for a while and would kinda like to. I was wondering if I could play as Casey Jones and Two-Face.))

Magdolin
03-04-2008, 07:53 PM
(Sure.:) I will add your characters.)

Toonami Tom
03-05-2008, 06:24 AM
Leo finished a glass of orange juice. He then left the table when he was finished eating and sat on the couch. The ninja narrowed his eyes at the tv upon seeing a red banner readng 'Breaking News.' "Guys, another museum has been robbed here in New York."

The blue masked turtle wasn't suggesting that he and his brothers do something about this problem, he was only sharing the news with them. Afterall, this would probably be solved by the proper law enforcemnt.

Batman was too late in stopping the museum heist, but not too late to locate Mr. Freeze. Moments ago, the dark knight had come to the conclusion that Freeze would strike this museum at about the same time that the ice villian actually did. That's when Batman pulled on his mask, leaped into the Batmobile, and zoomed towards the museum.

The caped crusader quickly drove into an alley and got out of the batmobile. He then used his grapling hook to reach a nearby building's roof top.

Standing high on a roof, he saw Mr. Freeze's vehicle racing away. Quickly, Batman threw a small bat-shaped tracking device towards Freeze's tank-like car.

The small tracking device flew through the air like a shuriken, and was firmly planted on it's target.

Aelia
03-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Michelangelo quickly scarfed down his breakfast, and was about to run away but he heard what Leo had said. "Geez, 'nother one?" Mikey said as he walked into the living room and grabbed the remote. He wasn't one to watch the news, but he was one to watch cartoons. He was about to change the channel, but stopped when the museum's location was announced. "Hey, doesn't Kamejou have to pass by that place to get here?" Mike asked.
------------------------------------------------------
Kamejou jumped to another roof, struggling to keep her trench coat on. She supposed to was time to buy a new one since this was a little torn and tattered in areas. She was about to leave, but was sidetracked by a shadowy figure she saw looming on a nearby building. "B-B-Batman?" she said to herself with a whisper. Well, now she had a great story to tell...not that anyone would believe her if she said "I saw Batman!"

Toonami Tom
03-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Don put a hand to his chin, thinking for a moment, and then said "Yes, I believe she does have to go past that museum. Maybe we should try to meet her half way here?"

Leo continued watching tv on the couch. "We will go only if it's neccesary. Kamejou is smart, I'm sure she's using stealth. Besides, she has ninjitsu skills like us."

The purple masked turtle replied "Uhh I guess you're right." He was still concerned for the female turtle.

((Since this is going to be a party, the turtles will need more people at their party. I have decided to add my fan character Grace to the RPG. I'm sure Kyo would approve.:)))

There was a knock at the window. It was the 11 yearold turtle girl Grace that had become friends with the turtles a few months ago. She wore her usual black tshirt and bluejeans. Since then she had been adopted by a kind scientist named Dr. Roger Rogers. "Hey, somebody open the window!" She said from outside. The turtle girl then smiled.

cowabunga14
03-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Casey got up and made himself something to eat. He somehow ended up in his apartment the night before and wasn't sure how. He tried not to think of it too much and called Leo. "Hello?," he asked. "You there?" He waited for an answer.

Two-Face walked around the city and started looking for Mr. Freeze. Wonder where he is, he thought. I hope he's easy to locate.

Magdolin
03-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Leo finished a glass of orange juice. He then left the table when he was finished eating and sat on the couch. The ninja narrowed his eyes at the tv upon seeing a red banner readng 'Breaking News.' "Guys, another museum has been robbed here in New York."

The blue masked turtle wasn't suggesting that he and his brothers do something about this problem, he was only sharing the news with them. Afterall, this would probably be solved by the proper law enforcemnt.

Batman was too late in stopping the museum heist, but not too late to locate Mr. Freeze. Moments ago, the dark knight had come to the conclusion that Freeze would strike this museum at about the same time that the ice villian actually did. That's when Batman pulled on his mask, leaped into the Batmobile, and zoomed towards the museum.

The caped crusader quickly drove into an alley and got out of the batmobile. He then used his grapling hook to reach a nearby building's roof top.

Standing high on a roof, he saw Mr. Freeze's vehicle racing away. Quickly, Batman threw a small bat-shaped tracking device towards Freeze's tank-like car.

The small tracking device flew through the air like a shuriken, and was firmly planted on it's target.

Michelangelo quickly scarfed down his breakfast, and was about to run away but he heard what Leo had said. "Geez, 'nother one?" Mikey said as he walked into the living room and grabbed the remote. He wasn't one to watch the news, but he was one to watch cartoons. He was about to change the channel, but stopped when the museum's location was announced. "Hey, doesn't Kamejou have to pass by that place to get here?" Mike asked.
------------------------------------------------------
Kamejou jumped to another roof, struggling to keep her trench coat on. She supposed to was time to buy a new one since this was a little torn and tattered in areas. She was about to leave, but was sidetracked by a shadowy figure she saw looming on a nearby building. "B-B-Batman?" she said to herself with a whisper. Well, now she had a great story to tell...not that anyone would believe her if she said "I saw Batman!"

Don put a hand to his chin, thinking for a moment, and then said "Yes, I believe she does have to go past that museum. Maybe we should try to meet her half way here?"

Leo continued watching tv on the couch. "We will go only if it's neccesary. Kamejou is smart, I'm sure she's using stealth. Besides, she has ninjitsu skills like us."

The purple masked turtle replied "Uhh I guess you're right." He was still concerned for the female turtle.

((Since this is going to be a party, the turtles will need more people at their party. I have decided to add my fan character Grace to the RPG. I'm sure Kyo would approve.:)))

There was a knock at the window. It was the 11 yearold turtle girl Grace that had become friends with the turtles a few months ago. She wore her usual black tshirt and bluejeans. Since then she had been adopted by a kind scientist named Dr. Roger Rogers. "Hey, somebody open the window!" She said from outside. The turtle girl then smiled.

(So sorry guys! T_T And Thundercleese, I will add your character.)

Raph heard the knocking on the window. "I'll get it." Raph said. He went over to the window, and saw that it was Grace. he opened the window, and stepped back allowing Grace to step inside. "Great! Grace you made it!" Said Raph.

Toonami Tom
03-07-2008, 08:08 AM
Mr. Freeze was driving fast, on his way back to his base. Suddenly he slammed on the breaks, stopping the vehicle a few inches in front of someone.

One of Mr. Freeze's goons complained "What are you trying to do? Give us a whiplash?"

"Shut up...." replied Freeze and he got out of his car. He recognized the person that he had almost run over was Two-Face. "You shouldn't walk around on the street. Especially when I'm driving." He went back to the driver's seat. "You can join me back at my base if you want." He waited to see if Two-Face would get in the vehicle. Mr. Freeze and Two-Face working together would surely prove to be a deadly team.

Grace stepped in through the window. "Hey Raph, it's good to see you." The turtle girl then gave him a hug. "So I guess in a few years I will be as tall as you. What do you think?" The child turtle looked up at him. She was 4'11 in height, and she was guessing that Raph was about 5'4 or 5'5.

Leo answered his shell cell "Hey Casey, how is everything? We're going to have a party at April's place."

Magdolin
03-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Raph didn't like to hug a lot, but he hugged Grace to make her happy. He didn't want her upset. He then took her into a headlock, and gave her a noogie. "Maybe not as tall as me, but you'll definitely get tall." Said Raph.

KairiYojimbo
03-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Sparky stretched as much as she could, and jumped off the bike outside the Turtles' lair, and sneaked in. She loved sneaking up on her friends, and now, she decided to target Raph. Slowly and silently, she made her way over to him.
" HEY, RAPH!" she said cheerfully.

" Whoa! Sheesh, talk about slippery road!" Bianca thought to herself, walking towards the guys' salvage yard. It had been pouring rain for a couple of days, making the roads muddy and wet, and slippery.

Magdolin
03-07-2008, 10:35 AM
"AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Raph screamed. He held his chest. His heart beat rapidly in his chest. He couldn't say a word. He turned, seeing Sparky. Finally, he found his voice. "What the shell was that for!?!?" Raph asked.

Jake yawned as he set his rench down. He bent down to grab another tool. as he dug through his tool box, the car hood slammed shut on Jake's tail. As soon as it did, he felt instant pain. He screamed.

KairiYojimbo
03-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Sparky laughed hard. She loved scaring the shell off him. " You should've seen your face, Raph! I can't believe I STILL manage to scare you like that!" she said, laughing so hard she had to sit down.

Magdolin
03-07-2008, 11:04 AM
"Alright! That's twice!" Said Raph, trying to keep cool.

Toonami Tom
03-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Grace narrowed her eyes when Raph gave her a noogie. Soon afterwards Sparky had appeared. The turtle girl raised an eyeridge and said "Hi, we haven't met before. My name's Grace and you are?" She extended a hand to Sparky.

Chance ran to where Jake was and saw his tail in the car hood. "Ouch, you okay buddy?" He walked over to the car and raised the hood. "That's gotta hurt...."

Batman noticed that his tracking device indicated that Mr. Freeze had stopped his vehicle. This would give him time to check up on what happeend at the museum. The caped crusader leaped to another roof top and made his way towards the museum. He leaped off a roof and spread out his cape. This way he was able to use his cape as a way to slowly glide down to the ground.

He entered the museum and took in the scene. There were a few frozen guards. Batman quickly took the heat devices from his utility belt and placed them on the ice covered guards. Soon the ice melted away.

Magdolin
03-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Jake nodded. he was in too much pain at the moment to speak.

Raph calmly walked away. "Mikey? I know you're a around here somewhere." Raph said.

Toonami Tom
03-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Chance said "Ah.... Let's go inside and I will get some ice for your tail."

Suddenly clouds began to appear and the sky became darker.

((I am setting the scene for the Swat Kats to be transported to New York City. They should be in their jet first though, we don't want to leave the jet behind.:D:)))

After Batman found out that Mr. Freeze had stole another diamond, as he expected, he left the museum to go after the villian.

cowabunga14
03-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Mr. Freeze was driving fast, on his way back to his base. Suddenly he slammed on the breaks, stopping the vehicle a few inches in front of someone.

One of Mr. Freeze's goons complained "What are you trying to do? Give us a whiplash?"

"Shut up...." replied Freeze and he got out of his car. He recognized the person that he had almost run over was Two-Face. "You shouldn't walk around on the street. Especially when I'm driving." He went back to the driver's seat. "You can join me back at my base if you want." He waited to see if Two-Face would get in the vehicle. Mr. Freeze and Two-Face working together would surely prove to be a deadly team.
Two-Face got into the back of Mr. Freeze's vehicle and said, "Sorry if I got in the way. I didn't think you'd be out on the street."
Leo answered his shell cell "Hey Casey, how is everything? We're going to have a party at April's place."
"Everything is alright," he replied. "I'll meet you guys at her place."

Toonami Tom
03-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Mr Freeze began driving again and said "No need for concern, Two-Face. We just need to get to my base quickly. The bat hasn't shown up yet, and I'm sure he's probably searching for me right about now."

Soon the villian arrived at his base. He began slowing the vehicle down when he reached a building. Mr. Freeze pressed a button on a remote, opening a garage door. He drove into the garage and then parked the vehicle.

He got out of the car and his goons followed him. "Right this way, we are about to enter my hidden underground lair" Mr. Freeze said as he entered a key code on a panel. Doors to an elevator opened, and Freeze and his goons boarded the elevator.

Once TwoFace was on board, assuming he got on the elevator, Freeze pressed a button taking them deep underground.

"I hope you don't mind cold climates" Mr. Freeze said, and the elevator doors opened. The ice villian stepped out into his base. They were now in a large, ice covered room with super computers. There were henchmen standing around, all wearing winter coats.

One of Mr. Freeze's goons opeend a closet door and handed Two-Face a coat to wear.

Leo repiled "Sounds good Casey. I will see you soon. Later." He then hung up the shell cell. "So.... do we have all the food we need for the party?" The blue masked turtle asked aloud.

Magdolin
03-07-2008, 10:03 PM
April put her hand on his shoulder. "I think so. I guess I'll check the shopping list again to see if I missed anything." She sat on the couch, and pulled out the list. She started to read it aloud. "Pizza with Mozzarella and Pepperoni, got it. Pizza with Mozzarella, Pepperoni, green peppers, olives, and ham, got it. Cake, got it. Cola, Mountain Dew, Orange soda, got it. Ice Cream, got it. Paper plates and cups, got it. Hmm...I feel like I'm missing something." Said April.

Toonami Tom
03-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Leo replied "Hmm.... It sounds like we have everything we need. This will be really fun. We needed a day like this." He then smiled.

Don was glad to see that Leo was in a good mood, and not wanting them to do training today. Not that he was being lazy with reguards to training, it was just that everyone needed to have a super fun day every now and then.

Mr. Freeze said "I love this place" and looked around his base, admiring it. "Now I will explain my plan. My followers and I have been collecting diamonds from museums. Diamonds like this one." He then held up the blue diamond that he had stolen from the museum earlier. "These diamonds contain power. I don't completely understand it myself, but these diamonds are not quite 'normal.' I'm going to use them as my energy source to power my freeze ray. With my freeze ray, I will turn New York into a frozen city, and hold the rest of the world ransom."

The ice villian then commanded "Bring up the freeze ray!"

One of Freeze's goons pressed a button, and at a far end of the room the floor opened. From underneath the floor, a huge freeze ray on a platform began to rise. Mr. Freeze walked over to the freeze ray and placed the diamond he was holding into a section of it. "I only need two more diamonds, and then the freeze ray will be ready."

Fang Wolf
03-08-2008, 03:09 AM
(Can I Join?
I be: Splinter, Catwoman and Witchpanther - Mutant Panther "He is with Catwoman - Her Pet")

Magdolin
03-08-2008, 11:47 AM
(Can I Join?
I be: Splinter, Catwoman and Witchpanther - Mutant Panther "He is with Catwoman - Her Pet")

(Yes, you may join. I will add your characters.:))

Fang Wolf
03-08-2008, 12:03 PM
(Thanks..:D)

Catwoman lies on Roof. " Hmm.."
Witchpanther lies beside her.

cowabunga14
03-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Casey got ready to leave. He figured he'd grab some snacks for the party and walked out of his. As he got on his motorcycle, he figured, "They should be at April's place by the time I get there." He rode off and would be getting to April's place shortly.

"Your plan is quite ingenious," Two-Face commented. "I will be more than happy to assist you." He then saw the freeze ray and was amazed by it.

Fang Wolf
03-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Catwoman send Witchpanther for at steal jewelry.

Aelia
03-10-2008, 06:32 PM
After a while Kamejou finally reached Aprils place. She lightly rapped on one of the windows to get the attention of the others inside.

Mike heard the noise and went to open the window. "About time, been wondering when you were going to get here, and...whoa what happened, you look like you saw a ghost of something." he said to Kamejou.

He was right. If Kamejou had been human, a pale face would've matched the expression she had. However, she quickly snapped back to reality. "Are you going to let me in or not?" she said, not out of anger but mostly of annoyance.

Mikey stepped aside to allow her in. "No need to get all defensive." he mumbled.

(Sorry about that. I wanted to post earlier but...SSBB.)

Magdolin
03-10-2008, 06:46 PM
(It's okay. We decided not to post so that way you and Kairi wouldn't get left behind. So it's all good.)

April smiled. "Glad you could make it." Said April. "Would you like something to drink, Kamejou?" She asked.

Toonami Tom
03-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Don said "Hey Kamejou, welcome to the party. Is everything alright?" Judging by her expression, something was going on.

Mr. Freeze replied "Well thank you, Two-Face. Now we must...." He didn't finish his sentence, as his attention was now focused on the batarang that had just struck his freeze ray. "The batman! He's here! But How?! No matter, find him!"

Freeze's goons began searching for Batman.

Mr. Freeze started running towards his freeze ray. It was too late though, the batarang that was stuck into it blew up, destorying part of the large freeze ray.

Freeze yelled "Noooooo! Darn you and your explosive batarangs, Batman!"

Batman swung down on a grappling line, kicking a goon in the face. The caped crusader then landed on the floor and took out two regular batarangs. "You will never win, Freeze. Crime doesn't pay."

Mr. Freeze gritted his teeth and yelled "That's what you think! Everyone, kill the bat now!"

The goons opened fire on Batman with their machine guns.

He in return threw the batarangs at the goons, then began running with his bullet proof cape cloaked around him.

Fang Wolf
03-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Witchpanther sneak in jewelry Shop, He steal all Wonderful jewelry he can find.

Magdolin
03-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Don said "Hey Kamejou, welcome to the party. Is everything alright?" Judging by her expression, something was going on.

Mr. Freeze replied "Well thank you, Two-Face. Now we must...." He didn't finish his sentence, as his attention was now focused on the batarang that had just struck his freeze ray. "The batman! He's here! But How?! No matter, find him!"

Freeze's goons began searching for Batman.

Mr. Freeze started running towards his freeze ray. It was too late though, the batarang that was stuck into it blew up, destorying part of the large freeze ray.

Freeze yelled "Noooooo! Darn you and your explosive batarangs, Batman!"

Batman swung down on a grappling line, kicking a goon in the face. The caped crusader then landed on the floor and took out two regular batarangs. "You will never win, Freeze. Crime doesn't pay."

Mr. Freeze gritted his teeth and yelled "That's what you think! Everyone, kill the bat now!"

The goons opened fire on Batman with their machine guns.

He in return threw the batarangs at the goons, then began running with his bullet proof cape cloaked around him.
April left to get Kamejou's drink.

After she shut the fridge, and heard. "Miss O'Neil, Where are the others?" Leatherhead asked. April gasped, then turned to see Leatherhead. "In the living room." She said. "I did not mean to scare you." "It's alright." Then Leatherhead left the kitchen to see the turtles.

(I figured I should add him since the turtles are inviting all of their friends.)

cowabunga14
03-13-2008, 06:52 PM
Casey arrived at April's place and said, "Hey guys, what's goin' on? We gonna do anyting exciting?" He put the snacks he brought in the kitchen.

Two-Face began running after Batman and hoped to trip him. "You're not getting away that easily," he said.

Aelia
03-13-2008, 07:24 PM
"It's nothing, really. Just saw something I wasn't really expecting on my way here." Kamejou said as she took a seat on the couch.

"What'd you see? Was it a U.F.O? A dinosaur? Tell me!" Mikey pleaded.

"It's really not that important." Kamejou replied.

"Oh c'mon, if it's not that important then there shouldn't be any reason not to tell us." he pleaded again.

"Oh fine. Well...when I was passing by the museum...well, uh...I kinda...well, I saw Batman." she explained.

"Batman? You mean the freaky bat dude that puts the beatdown on criminals and then disappears without a trace?" Mikey replied excitedly.

Magdolin
03-13-2008, 08:41 PM
April came out of the kitchen, and handed Kamejou a glass of cola.
"Batman? Where did you see him?" April asked.

Fang Wolf
03-14-2008, 03:18 AM
Witchpanther Leave the jewelry Shop with jewelry he have steal, run away.

Tanner
03-14-2008, 11:46 PM
It too late to join in? .__.?

Magdolin
03-15-2008, 11:56 AM
It too late to join in? .__.?

(Who would you like to be? Since the turtles are having a party, we would need more of the turtles friends. I have Leatherhead.

Here's a list of turtle friends that are still open:

Usagi:
Gen:
(All I can think of right now. You can add a fancharacter if you want to.)

Tanner
03-15-2008, 01:28 PM
(Drat, wanted LH. Oh well, I'll throw Shonu into the mix. He's a werewolf of sorts; brown fur, white muzzle and chest. A big moron... :3)

He smiled to himself. The city here was different than the ones he had been to before. This city really never seemed to stop at all, even in the midnight hours; he wondered if the people did the same. Shonu munched on his burger as he sat on some ledge beside a gargoyle, and continued to watch the people around him down below...

Magdolin
03-15-2008, 03:16 PM
(I can give you LH. So, now you have him.

KairiYojimbo
03-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Sparky giggled. She loved making Raph scream, especially the times he sounded like a girl.

Bianca got to the guys' place. " Hello? Jake? Chance? You guys home?" she asked, walking inside. She shook her head, water dripped from all over her body.
" Stupid weather." she muttered.

Toonami Tom
03-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Leo said "Hey Casey. We're just hanging out, so far."

Batman did a backflip, landing behind Two-Face.

Mr. Freeze blasted his freeze gun at the caped crusader. "Chill, Batman!"

The hero did a flip to the side, meaning that the freeze blast was now headed towards Two-Face.

Mr. Freeze gritted his teeth, with hopes Two-Face could get out of the way in time.

Chance said "Hi Bianca. I was just helping Jake. So, how are you?"

Fang Wolf
03-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Wihpanther run away to Catwoman's Place.
He sneak intro through Window.

cowabunga14
03-16-2008, 03:06 PM
"Oh, that's fine," Casey said. "I imagine we're not gonna be doing anything for a while."

Two-Face got out of the way and tried to push Batman over. "It doesn't matter if the freeze gun hits you," he said. "We just don't want you going anywhere."

Toonami Tom
03-16-2008, 10:18 PM
Batman fell to the floor. Many of Mr. Freeze's goons then pointed machine guns at him.

The caped crusader stood up and slowly put up his hands.

Mr. Freeze grinned and said "We have you now, Batman."

((May I play as Superman? He did appear in episodes of Batman cartoons.:D))

KairiYojimbo
03-17-2008, 02:51 AM
Bianca saw Chance, and hurried over. " Hey! " she said with a cheerful smile.
" What're you guys doing? And what was that scream?" she asked.

Fang Wolf
03-17-2008, 07:31 AM
Catwoman smile. " Good Cat you are.."

cowabunga14
03-17-2008, 06:10 PM
"Now what?" Two-Face asked. "I take it he's gonna stay with us until somebody comes to rescue him?"

Magdolin
03-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Batman fell to the floor. Many of Mr. Freeze's goons then pointed machine guns at him.

The caped crusader stood up and slowly put up his hands.

((May I play as Superman? He did appear in episodes of Batman cartoons.:D))
((Sure!))
Bianca saw Chance, and hurried over. " Hey! " she said with a cheerful smile.
" What're you guys doing? And what was that scream?" she asked.
Jake walked up behind Chance and said. "It was me..."

KairiYojimbo
03-19-2008, 08:42 PM
Bianca looked at Jake. " Oh? You ok?" she asked, tilting her head.

Toonami Tom
03-22-2008, 01:58 PM
Chance said "Yeah, he got his tail slammed. I'm going to get him some ice for it."

Mr. Freeze said "No. He dies, now." He used his freeze gun and blasted Batman.

There wasn't much the caped crusader could do with all the henchmen near him. It was also a point blank range shot. He was now completely frozen.

Mr. Freeze laughed. He then said "Soon he will freeze to death. Good work Two-Face, since you're the one who pushed him to the ground a moment ago. We defeated Batman together."

On Batman's batsuit, there was technogloy that monitored his vitals. In case he was in serious danger, and he was since he was frozen, a signal would be broadcast to his partners Batgirl and Robin.

Barbara Gordon was shopping for a new pair of bluejeans, when her cell phone started ringing. The teenager answered the phone, hearing a recorded message saying "Batman is in danger. Report to the Batcave."

She stopped looking at jeans, left the store, and ran to Wayne Manor.

When she arrived, she went to the Batcave. Then she undressed from her regular clothes, and put on her Batgirl suit.

She then went over to the large super computer and pressed a button. The GPS location of Batman was displayed on screen. "Don't worry, Bruce. I'll be there." She said to herself.

Batgirl got on a motercycle and drove away fast.

She drove to Mr. Freeze's base, parked her motercylce, then used stealth to enter the villian's place.

Batgirl found a pannel on the wall. "It's password protected. I can still hack it though, thanks to this." She took a device from her utility belt and hacked into the security system. An elevator door then opened. "Alright, I knew it would work. Mr. Freeze isn't as smart as he thinks he is."

She boarded the elevator and was taken down to Freeze's underground lair.

Aelia
03-22-2008, 05:38 PM
"Yeah, where'd you see him?" Mikey asked.

"I don't remember. Somewhere near the museum. I left as soon as I saw him." Kamejou replied.

"Aww. I thought you would've at least got his autograph." he pouted.

Kamejou just closed her eyes and sighed. She would've thought that by now he knew how uncomfortable she felt around strangers, even if they were 'heroes.'

Fang Wolf
03-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Catwoman said to Witchpanther: Steal More, Hehehe...
Witchpanther noded and Run away.

cowabunga14
03-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Mr. Freeze said "No. He dies, now." He used his freeze gun and blasted Batman.

There wasn't much the caped crusader could do with all the henchmen near him. It was also a point blank range shot. He was now completely frozen.

Mr. Freeze laughed. He then said "Soon he will freeze to death. Good work Two-Face, since you're the one who pushed him to the ground a moment ago. We defeated Batman together."

On Batman's batsuit, there was technogloy that monitored his vitals. In case he was in serious danger, and he was since he was frozen, a signal would be broadcast to his partners Batgirl and Robin.

"Good," Two-Face said. "Soon we well rid ourselves of this pest once and for all. It's a pity we don't work together more often."

Fang Wolf
03-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Witchpanther run to Bank, He smile. " Ah, Money..."

Lady Venus
03-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Can I join as my oc Dark Claw?