PDA

View Full Version : Fanfic; Ex-Cel Teen & The Turtle Titan Band

Guitar_Raph
03-06-2008, 05:58 AM
PART 1

In the sewer home, the Turtles were chillin. Leo's upset over something.

LEO: Guys, we hardly play our music. And April did furnish our instruments after record sales of our first album.
DON: Maybe we don't feel like practicing.
RAPH: I play my guitar for leisure, not for entertaining.
MIKEY: Besides, we're crimefighters, not a band. Oh! April's on.

Leo sighs while Mikey turns on the tv to catch April O'Neil. She's in a subway station, doing a story on struggling musicians, who play at subway stations. Mikey got excited when April interviewed a young Mexican man in a superhero outfit, with a brown sunburst electric guitar.

MIKEY: Dudes! Check this out!

The others saw April with that character.

APRIL: This guy calls himself Ex-Cel Teen. Why the superhero outfit?
EX-CEL: I feel so powerful when playing my guitar.

Ex-Cel plays a guitar solo.

RAPH: Loser!
MIKEY: Cool!
RAPH: Only you would say that. (Whacks Mikey on the head)

APRIL: Do you always play @ stations?
EX-CEL: Sometimes, I play @ the Java Jam. I also like to sing. I do anything to make it in music.
APRIL: Any experience?
EX-CEL: Played in high school jazz band, also in the combo we formed called The Cool Band.

RAPH: He never will make it.
LEO: Not bad. Wish we could have him on our team.
RAPH: Get real.

Hours later, Mikey drives his Combat Cruiser, dressed as Turtle Titan, hoping to find Ex-Cel. He parked his bike & as he was going by the Java Jam, he saw a gang ready to attack.

(To be continued)

Revan
03-06-2008, 08:47 PM
will turtle titan take em all down? update! oh and where did you get the idea for ex-cel teen?

Guitar_Raph
03-07-2008, 02:01 PM
(Part 2)

Turtle Titan saw that his new superhero friend's being attacked by a gang. One of the members grabbed his guitar case. Turtle Titan caught up to him & did some ninja moves on him. When he was out, Turtle Titan grabbed his guitar & then rushed over to find Ex-Cel Teen down on the floor, as a gang member's about to cut his throat. Turtle Titan kicked him from behind! Then the gang got after him. Ex-Cel got up & started fighting those goons along with Turtle Titan. When police sirens were in the distance, the gang fled.

EX-CEL: Man, you saved my life.
TURTLE TITAN: No problem, Ex-Cel. That's what superheroes suppose to do. Here's your guitar case. (Handing guitar case)
EX-CEL: Thanks. Can I hang out with you?
TT: Better than that, how about visiting where I live?
EX-CEL: Cool! Let me get on my ninja motorcycle.
TT: You follow me.

So when Turtle Titan went back to the Combat Cruiser, he saw him on his ninja bike (with guitar strapped to his back). Turtle Titan led Ex-Cel Teen to the secret garage where TMNT parked their vehicles. When they went down on the secret elevator to their pad, the other Turtles & Splinter were shocked.

SPLINTER: Another human in our domain? That makes 3. I'm very disappointed in you Michaelangelo.
RAPH: Mikey has to come back with his superhero friend! Where did you see him? At Madison Square Garden?
DON: Mikey, you know better to talk to strangers, even if you saw him on tv with April!
MIKEY: Guys, Ex-Cel was attacked & I lent a helping hand!
RAPH: That's a switch, a superhero needing help. Throw the bum out!
LEO: Wait, we can trust this guy. He's exactly what we need.
SPLINTER: But you have to answer our questions. But first, get some rest. We'll talk this over in the morning.
MIKEY: Ex-Cel sleeps with me!

Mikey took him to his bedroom. But he insisted that he uses a sleeping bag. So Mikey got his to let him use.

(To be continued)

Guitar_Raph
03-09-2008, 07:23 AM
(Part 3)

The next morning after breakfast, Splinter & his pupils were in the living room, talking to their new superhero friend.

SPLINTER: Do you have a real name, son?
MIKEY: Yeah, a secret identity?
EX-CEL: Josh Salazar.
RAPH: Loser Josh, do you have a real job?
JOSH: I work as a mechanic in my family business.
RAPH: Take off the stupid costume & go back to fixing cars!

Splinter whacks Raph on the head.

SPLINTER: Never judge book by its cover.
LEO: So Ex-Cel, have you ever met us before Turtle Titan showed us where we live?
EX-CEL: Yes.

Ex-Cel explained his answer. We flashback to fall 1990 where TMNT's giving a concert @ Radio City Music Hall. After the concert, a 3 year old Josh Salazar meets Mikey!

JOSH: I like you Mikey!
MIKEY: Same to you. Want a pic?

Mikey posed with Josh while his dad took a pic of them.

JOSH: I wanna play guitar just like you.
MIKEY: All it takes is practice. Maybe I'll ask for your autograph someday!

Back to the present time.

EX-CEL: Can I ask you a question? How come you & Raph switched instruments?
MIKEY: Raph's a better guitarist & I can rock on the drums, and tympani too!
DON: Ex-Cel, are you the same superhero who did that PSA (public service announcement) of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle?
EX-CEL: Yeah. The Cool Band (my high school jazz band combo) did that tune.
RAPH: It sucked.
SPLINTER: Raph! Would you like to see where my sons play?
EX-CEL: Sure! You guys still play?

They took him over to the band room where he saw a lot of instruments set up. From left to right, there's a sousaphone, bass guitar. electric guitar, drum set that had a TMNT logo on the bass drum, two white tympanis, a vibraphone & an organ. Ex-Cel looked at the guitar & saw it was also a hollow-body brown sunburst (just like his). Raph grabbed his hands...

RAPH: Not so fast! No one plays my Gibson, but me!
EX-CEL: Sure. I play a Yanaha model. But I also play other instruments.

Ex-Cel went over to the tympanis & played a fanfare, ending with a drumtoll!

MIKEY: Super, man!

Then he goes over to the vibes & plays his own solo.

LEO: Cool!

When he was through, they were impressed, except Raph.

RAPH: Josh Salazar, you think you could win our friendship & join our band? You wanna be my friend, you'll have to accept my challenges.
EX-CEL: You're on!

(To be continued)

Guitar_Raph
03-10-2008, 02:43 PM
(Part 4)

Raph left & brought back some dumbbells.

RAPH: OK, let's see who's got the hard body. I start.

When Raph sat down, he grabbed a couple of 50 pound dumbbells. As he flexed his arms, Mikey played the tympani to accompany Raph. After his flexing, Raph put down the dumbbells & started doing some bodybuilder poses. After Raph was through, he let Ex-Cel Teen do the same thing (with Mikey playing tympani). But Ex-Cel's body made him look like a hottie. Splinter & the Turtles liked Raph better.

RAPH: It ain't over super zero, meet me in the ring!
EX-CEL: You're on.

In the training area, they watch Ex-Cel Teen & Raph duke it out in boxing. They fought a good bout, but Ex-Cel had the skills to knock Raoh down on the floor. Mikey rang the bell & declared Ex-Cel the winner!

RAPH: Lucky punch!
EX-CEL: You don't mess with a junior pre-teen boxer! What's next? Guitar jam session?
RAPH: No.
EX-CEL: Chicken?
RAPH: I can play better, three fingers or five!

In the band room, the TMNT jam out to rock fusion music, which had Don on bass, Leo on organ, Mikey on drums & Ex-Cel & Raph on guitars. While Ex-Cel played rhythm using a wah-wah pedal, Raph played some killer guitar licks. Then Ex-Cel turned off the pedal to play his own solo. After that jam...

EX-CEL: Awesome! Now you play my favorite music. Leo, play the vibes!

Ex-Cel had them play jazz music. He showed off his skills as a super guitarist! But when Raph tried, he couldn't feel the groove. The music stopped.

RAPH: I'm heading out to clear my head!

As Raph left, Leo told Ex-Cel,

LEO: That's his way of admitting defeat. You're a good musician.
EX-CEL: Thanks. Maybe I can reason with Raph.

Ex-Cel saw that Raph drove his Shell Cycle. So he got his own ninja bike to follow him.

(To be contiued)

Guitar_Raph
03-12-2008, 02:01 PM
(Part 5)

Ex-Cel tried to carch up to Raph, but Raph's Shell Cycle was too fast. Along the way, Raph spotted some Foot Warriors, defacing public property. Being the hero that he is, Raph got off the bike & fought those foes. But at one point, they had him pinned down to the ground, and as one of them is about to spray paint Raph's face, Ex-Cel Teen jumped in & battled the foot. When they couldn't take it anymore, Raph yelled...

RAPH: You don't mess with New York, me or my friend!
EX-CEL: Friend?
RAPH: Yeah.

Raph shook his hand.

RAPH: Don't tell the other Turtles I just did that. But you still need some superhero training.
EX-CEL: You can learn jazz guitar from me. Maybe we could start a band.
RAPH: Been there, done that, Comin Out of Our Shells.
EX-CEL: This will be a little better.

(To be continued)

Guitar_Raph
03-13-2008, 05:02 AM
(Part 6)

Raph taught Ex-Cel Teen to be tough & trained him to be a superhero. Ex-Cel taught Raph what jazz guitar is all about.

For months, Ex-Cel would visit TMNT for band practice. Mikey would wear his Turtle Titan outfit when playing the drums/tympani. Ex-Cel would also play vibes & tympani on some tunes, he also would sing sometimes as well.

April came by & heard them play. They stopped playing.

TURTLE TITAN: So how do you like the new combo April? We call ourselves The Turtle Titan Band.
OTHERS: Mikey!
EX-CEL: Hold up. Not a bad name, but I'm still the leader.
LEO: What brings you here April?
APRIL: Teddy Roosevelt Elementary's throwing a drug-free party. I was going to ask you to appear to talk to kids, but didn't realize you had a band going again.
RAPH: No school gigs.
EX-CEL: April, count on us!
RAPH: Ex-Cel, we're not ready yet! Why?
EX-CEL: That's where I went to school. Besides, we can work on a few numbers we mess on.

(To be concluded)

Guitar_Raph
03-15-2008, 09:37 AM
(Part 7)

Along a neighborhood, a moving van that reads Tortuga Brothers, is pulling into the parking lot of Teddy Roosevelt Elementary School. Don's driving the van with Leo helping him park the van. Then three motorcycles arrive (Raph, Mikey & Ex-Cel). They all work together to set up their band instruments in the auditorium. During their sound check, the principal (Miss Dora Mills) sees them. She recognizes the superhero.

MISS MILLS: If it isn't Josh Salazar, one of my pupils. Why the outfit?
JOSH: It's my superhero character, the power to rock!
MISS MILLS: April told me TMNT will be here, but not an addition.
JOSH: We have a band.

Hours later, it's showtime! Turtle Titan played a tympani drumroll as the curtain opened.

TURTLE TITAN: Are you ready to rock?
(The crowd screamed)
TT: I can't hear you!
(More screams)
TT: Give it up for The Turtle Titan Band!

As Turtle Titan went to his drums, the others entered going to their instruments. They did songs like "No Hope With Dope", "Don't Talk To Strangers" (not the Rick Springfield version) "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle", "Power of Police" & "Follow Your Heart" (that Ex-Cel & Raph did solo singing & playing their guitars). After that tune, Turtle Titan played a military snare beat as Ex-Cel says...

EX-CEL: All of us have different styles of music we like to play. Don likes to play his sousaphone!

Don played a sousaphone solo with Mikey still drumming. When he finished, Mikey switched to a rock beat.

EX-CEL: My bud Raph loves to rock! Raph & roll, Rock, I mean Raph!

The band plays rock music with Raph playing a killer guitar solo. Then Leo gets his turn playing an organ solo. When he finished, Mikey played a swing beat while Ex-Cel took off his guitar.

EX-CEL: Leo & I love the sound of a vibraphone!

The band played swing music as Ex-Cel played a solo on the vibes. When he was through, he lets Leo play a vibes solo. When he finished, Mikey plays a jazz beat while Ex-Cel's back on his guitar.

EX-CEL: Besides playing rock guitar, I also play jazz!

The band played jazz with Ex-Cel playing a guitar solo. Then he lets Raph play his guitar solo. When he finished, Mikey went wild playing the drums while Ex-Cel went to the white tympanis saying...

EX-CEL: And Turtle Titan loves to drum!

Turtle Titan plays a drum solo with Ex-Cel playing tympani. Then he lets Ex-Cel play a tympani solo. When they finished, Turtle Titan went wild putting a drum ending while Ex-Cel played a drumroll!

When the concert was over, they signed autographs for students.

END