PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Which "personalities" adaption of the Turtle

MadPriest
02-17-2003, 04:13 PM
I don't have all the different options there as I'm not totally aware of what all there is heh

What I mean with the poll is how they act, talk, deal with things, personality...etc....

I know its early in the New cartoon series to really tell that much but this poll just popped in my head haha

Comments welcome !

tekcop
02-17-2003, 04:25 PM
The Mirage comics. The party/surfer dude Mikey doesn't even compare to the original Mikey.

Nturtle
02-17-2003, 04:48 PM
The movie is my favorite, Mikey and don are perfect, taking some of Mirage and some of the cartoon makes a great mix!!

Dontebell
02-17-2003, 05:15 PM
the new toons mikey is really funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Psycrow
02-17-2003, 05:33 PM
Like Nturtle, I'll have to say the movie is my favorite rendition of the TMNT.

GK Punk
02-17-2003, 07:22 PM
The movie is my favorite, Mikey and don are perfect, taking some of Mirage and some of the cartoon makes a great mix!!

"Fight?"
"Fight."
"Kitchen?"
"Kitchen..."

(Skip a few minutes...)

Leo: "FINE, WE DON'T NEED YA!"

"Pork Rein?"
"Pork rein."

One of my favorite segments in any movie

Donatello02
02-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Donnie looks screwed up in the second one, and his voice was annoying as hell. His friggin mouth was like right next to his eyes, it was weird. The first was PERFECT. Why did they have to go and screw him up so. And Raphael became a softie nancy boy. What happened to the hardcore loner that was in the first one? Bah. :x :x :x :x

Kid Icarus
02-17-2003, 07:37 PM
it was a close call for me. I liked the movie ones a lot, and i really like the new cartoon ones.

Shadow
02-17-2003, 08:16 PM
I had to go with the movie...even though I am seriously diggin' the new cartoon...I just have not seen enough of it (not even a full movie's worth) to decide if they'll grow on me more.

Either way...turtles are great and I'll love them no matter what.

heretic888
02-17-2003, 09:41 PM
The Mirage obviously. They are the original and true format of the characters. Not to mention that Mirage is the ONLY format where Mike, my fave turtle, is really taken seriously...

Machias Banshee
02-18-2003, 12:40 PM
Man, this is a toughie...

I always loved the 1st Movie, cuz the amount of emotion portrayed by all the characters went so deep, so multi-faceted. They truly were a family, as many scenes (Splinter and Raphael, Leo and Raph, The astral scene, i could go on... :D ). In the slightly altered words of Johann von Goethe,

"He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace [with his family]."

Gah, I'm getting philosophical... O.o

My favorite, comic book-wise, was the archies. It was the only one i could really get my hands on while my parents did their shopping. It was my lifesaver during the cartoon drought. I loved the close-knit-ness of the turtles, April and Splinter. The writers did such a good job with the maturation of the comic as a whole... :D

Heh, the new comic right now is a lil more appealing, TV wise, because they DO see each other as brothers/Splinter's sons. The other one seemed a bit formal to me...

So, therefore, until i can stea--i mean, borrow my brother's movie, or get some more Archies, the new cartoon will be my number one choice... :D

Karpo_007
02-18-2003, 01:17 PM
Yeah Mirage of course. It has the deepest characters.

Deathknight
02-18-2003, 10:26 PM
If it was bad guys I'd have to choose the cartoon cause I love the cartoon Shredder, Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady. But when thinking about the TMNT I'd have to pick the 1st movie. Good characters that met the standards of Mirage and the cartoon fans.
"Oh! a fellow chucker eh?"
*After beating the foot soldier at Chuck skills twice*
"Keep practicing..." Mikey- TMNT 1
God I loved that scene... hehe

nimrod
02-18-2003, 10:31 PM
1st movie is my choice. But still a close call. Could have gone with that or the original mirage comics. Those were the best. I wish the other movie's kept the tone of the first one. Would have made 2 and 3 better than they were. Instead 2 was mostly comedy and 3 was some wierd adventure. TMNT the movie 1 was more real TMNT and it's why it's still and always will be my fave.