PDA

View Full Version : Clandestine War

Jade Green
05-06-2008, 03:50 PM
*grumbles about her life and needing something to 'relax with'.*

Yeah, okay, i'm back and interested in starting up a new rp. I'm sort of lost with what the other ones are up to so it seems moot to join them. I'm interested in starting something loosely based on my current fan fic The Beach (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3913071/1/The_Beach), but not the first chapter, no... the part with chapters 2-6.

Anyone Interested?

Jade Green
05-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Or, if no one's interested in that, does anyone have any other ideas?

Jester
05-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Ch'rell, modifying Utrom Holo-Historical Technology, creates an army of Shredder's from across space and time. It is up to the turtles and their allies to stop Ch'rell and his minions and save the time line!

Good?

Jade Green
05-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Why do I feel hesitant to reply to that? The idea is interesting though I get the vague feeling you said it to make fun of me.

And if you didn't, sorry... I'm just feeling a little paranoid at the moment.

Jester
05-07-2008, 09:45 PM
No, trust me. If a TMNT plot involves time travel I'm all over it. :P No disrespect ment.

Jade Green
05-07-2008, 09:49 PM
*grin* well then, you would have LOVED the one that I did with Spawn a while ago and.. hee hee... that one would be a GREAT one to do here although it would have to be extremely monitored when it came to alternates versions of the TMNT.

Jester
05-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I don't know anything about Spawn...so....:P

Jade Green
05-07-2008, 09:58 PM
no, Spawnguy.

Well... it was a one on one rpg thing though so we had to divy up the characters between us.

*shrug* and not every brother came from the same period in time. I 'current' leo was never there. Just his future self and his child self.

Donatello was old... really, really old.

Raphael_
05-08-2008, 08:27 PM
You know what would make a good plot? SOmething involving ... Time-Traveling rapping midget pigs. That would be SWEET.

Toonami Tom
05-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Or, if no one's interested in that, does anyone have any other ideas?

Hey Jade Green, it's good to see you here again. The RPGs you are in are always cool. I'm a big fan of Randi/Graysight, but you probably already know that.:D ((Before I changed my name I was Master Chief, and after that Thundercleese. Now, I'm Iron Man.))

Your first idea for the RPG is good. If you are looking for input from others though, I have an idea for an RPG which involves the Foot Clan (or perhaps Agent Bishop?) making a clone of Randi to work for them. This clone would soon break free of their control and be on her own. The clone wouldn't be as powerful as the real Randi, but she would still be quite powerful.

Jade Green
05-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Hey Jade Green, it's good to see you here again. The RPGs you are in are always cool. I'm a big fan of Randi/Graysight, but you probably already know that.:D ((Before I changed my name I was Master Chief, and after that Thundercleese. Now, I'm Iron Man.))

Your first idea for the RPG is good. If you are looking for input from others though, I have an idea for an RPG which involves the Foot Clan (or perhaps Agent Bishop?) making a clone of Randi to work for them. This clone would soon break free of their control and be on her own. The clone wouldn't be as powerful as the real Randi, but she would still be quite powerful.

Heh, actually, there is a character that made a brief appearance in a really old rpg called Duece. She was a clone of Randi before she became a turtle... long story there.

Well, if you want to rp the Clandestine War, that'd be wonderful, but we'd still need more people. So far i've not gotten much of a response. Maybe i've been gone too long.

Jade Green
05-12-2008, 08:12 PM
well, I suppose this was a moot attempt, no one seems to be remotely interested *shrug*

Toonami Tom
05-13-2008, 10:46 AM
I was looking forward to RPGing with you again. Hmmm.....

You could join us here:): http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=23977

Jade Green
05-16-2008, 02:32 PM
(OKay, i thought maybe I could make this a little more easy, I really would like to do this rpg... And so, naturally it means that the synopsis needs a little bit of transformation! )

It has been a year since the turtles faced the 13 extra-dimensional monstrosities, defeated the stone immortals and freed Max Winters from his fleshly prison. Things, it seemed have finally gotten back on track: April and Casey were engaged, Leonardo was back for good, Nightwatcher has gone into retirement, and the crime rate in Manhattan has gone down. Life was good…

That is, until the news broadcasted a rather startling report: A humanoid, dog-like creature wearing a strange military-looking uniform was found dead, hanging by its – his – neck and arm by a string of tangled barbed wire over a busy overpass around 3 a.m. the previous morning. The News stations attempted to play it as some sort of sick joke: A person in a dog costume, but there was no hiding the frightened tone in the news casters voice. This was no trick.

And then, moments after the broadcast, the TV screen went to snow and a distorted voice could be heard stating this:

“As children, we see and hear that which no one else will acknowledge: The ‘Boogie man’ hiding in the closet, the beast prowling beneath the bed, and the witch living at the edge of town. We are told that it is only our imagination, that it’s not real. It is a trick of the light, a misplaced toy, or a tall tale meant to frighten and amuse.

“We age and learn to abide by that which we are taught and ignore, excuse, those things that we once feared. We see a shadow dart past the corner of our eye and we decide that it is nothing but a piece of hair getting in our way. We hear something moving in the alley way and we determine it’s merely cat, or perhaps a drunk. We sense something hiding in our closet and we simply close the door and go back to bed without ever looking inside.

“But, how many times can we say that it was just our imagination? How long can we refuse to recognize that feeling we knew so well as a child? Perhaps we do not acknowledge such things because it is easier not to do so. It is, indeed much simpler to state that ‘the wall is white’ rather than ‘the wall is off white.’ Maybe we do not accept it because we fear what it might mean. We fear that once we open our eyes, that we will not be able to shut them.

“I say open your eyes. There are things that go ‘bump’ in the night! Some shadows which dart past that are more than a just a strand of hair. The sounds we hear in our alley ways do not always belong to a simple tabby or drunk. A war rages on and I speak not of skirmishes across the sea. There are battles happening beneath your very nose! It is shrouded not by the cloak of night but rather our ignorance, our refusal to open our eyes.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Graysight: Welcome to the Clandestine War. And the next time you feel something in your closet, take a look inside.”

Then, the screen went to ‘Technical Difficulties’...

..~*~..

All Main Canon Characters are Open, fan charcters are welcome, but they cannot know the canon characters. The rpg would start immediatly after this incident.

Leonardo: Jade Green
Donatello: Kyo
Michelangelo: Iron Man
Raphael: Raphael_
Splinter: Jade Green
April:
Casey:
Karai:
Foot Soldiers:

Fanon:

Graysight: Jade Green
Amber: Kyo
Dr. Alfred Ashford: Kyo
Max Wilson: Iron Man
Scarlet: Iron Man

Magdolin
05-16-2008, 07:11 PM
Oooh! I like this! ^_^ This should be fun. I'll play as Raph, and my fan character Amber, hmmm... If it's alright, I would like to play as Dr. Alfred Ashford as well. I'll understand if you just want Amber in here. And uh, I'll give you Amber's profile if you want it. Well, I'm headin' to the kitchen for some pizza.

Jade Green
05-16-2008, 07:21 PM
it appears that Raphael_ may have wanted to play Raph; however, since you asked for him first, it's up to you who gets him.

Raphael_
05-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah, I did, but, I will respectfully back down if you don't want me to play Raph. I should have made my intentions clear in the thread and not on the chat with Jade Green.

Jade Green
05-16-2008, 07:24 PM
this means it's just up to you kyo. after you eat of course

Toonami Tom
05-16-2008, 10:52 PM
This RPG sounds like it's going to be good. I would like to join as Mikey and a new fan character named Max Willson. I plan on posting a profile for him soon.

Magdolin
05-17-2008, 12:19 AM
this means it's just up to you kyo. after you eat of course

Hmmm.....Well, if Raphael wants him that badly, I will hand him over, and take...Donnie.

Man, my mother makes awesome pizza. I love her home made pizza.

Raphael_
05-17-2008, 01:46 AM
Thank You Kyo

Man...actually that reminds me of when I had a TMNT birthday party as a kid...my mom had stuff set up so we could make our own pizzas...shs handmade the dough, man that was a good time.

Magdolin
05-17-2008, 07:27 AM
Your welcome.:)

It sounds like it was great.

Jade Green
05-17-2008, 03:41 PM
okay, switch done, all that's left is Mikey

Magdolin
05-17-2008, 04:12 PM
I think Iron Man said he was gonna take Mikey.

Jade Green
05-17-2008, 04:27 PM
yes he did, sorry Iron, I missed that post. Anyways, you guys are welcomed to start now. I'll be posting today or tomorrow. depending on what's going on

Magdolin
05-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Sounds good to me.

Magdolin
05-17-2008, 07:25 PM
I will probably post after I eat. It's already made, I just gotta heat it up.

Toonami Tom
05-17-2008, 10:45 PM
Max Willson was sitting on the couch at his apartment, watching tv. The 24 yearold man had just heard the bizarre message on tv. He stared at the screen, which still stated 'Technical Difficulties.'

The Clandestine War? He thought to himself. Is this for real? Well, either way, I'm going to go investigate. The young man stood up from the couch and made his way to his closet. He opened it and took out a black leather jacket. After putting on the jacket over his light blue t-shirt, he then placed his brown fedora on his head.

Next, he took the taser from a dresser drawer, and placed it in the back of his belt on his bluejeans. I'm ready now.

Mikey entered the lair durring the middle of the Clandestine War message. He had no idea this was reality. "Dude! Which sci-fi movie is this? It sounds like it's going to be awesome!" The orange masked turtle took a seat in the living room. "Awww.... technical difficulties.... This is totally unfair."

((May I add another fan character? I would really like to be Scarlet the lizard. I won't add anymore characters after that.:)))

Jade Green
05-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Leonardo frowned at the TV which had switched back to the news, the people looking bewildered at what happened. "Sorry for that, ladies and gentlemen." The anchor said, "Merely someone's idea of a prank, we assure you that it will not happen again... in other news..."

"That was no Movie, Mikey." Leo said, finally, "Nor was it a prank. We've got some investigating to do."

Splinter sighed, "If that was what we thought, we are in great danger. It may not be wise to go out tonight."

Magdolin
05-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Donatello looked at the TV screen for a sec, and then looked at Splinter. "Alright." Donnie then picked up his glass from the table, and headed to the kitchen to get more Apple Juice.

Raphael_
05-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Raphael sits in the kitchen, reading a newspaper and sipping on a cup of coffee. "What's going on, Donnie?" he says without looking up from his paper. He flips the page casually. "Hey, look at this, Shaq's got a new movie out, I wonder if it'll suck as bad as the last one." he chuckles.

Toonami Tom
05-19-2008, 11:53 AM
Leonardo frowned at the TV which had switched back to the news, the people looking bewildered at what happened. "Sorry for that, ladies and gentlemen." The anchor said, "Merely someone's idea of a prank, we assure you that it will not happen again... in other news..."

"That was no Movie, Mikey." Leo said, finally, "Nor was it a prank. We've got some investigating to do."

Splinter sighed, "If that was what we thought, we are in great danger. It may not be wise to go out tonight."

Mikey was surprised to hear that this was real. "It's not a movie? Oh.... well, that's odd. I guess we'll see what's going on tomorrow, if Splinter thinks we should stay here tonight."

He got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. With a grin, he looked over Raph's shoulder at the news paper. "Man, I can't believe they actually made that movie. Is anything good playing?"

Max left his apartment and was now on his way. Where should I begin? He thought to himself. The man in the fedora walked around the city and looked into alley ways. Still nothing. He decided to climb up to the top of a roof.

He stood there looking at the city. I don't even know what to look for really. Maybe I'm not searching hard enough. I doubt something is just going to pop out at me.

Raphael_
05-19-2008, 02:46 PM
"Nah, looks like Kazaam II is one of the better ones. This reads like a who's who of garbage...Lookit this...Weekend at Bernies Part 6, Under Siege 4, Navy Seals 2, Scary Movie 8...Suburban Commando 3...Home Alone in the Bronx...I think I just lost my apetite." He looks over his shoulder into the other room. "What's Leo grumbling about?"

Jade Green
05-19-2008, 07:40 PM
"But Master Splinter, the longer we wait, the colder the trail will get..." Leonardo replied and then glared over his shoulder at the kitchen before looking imploringly at his father, "Also, it would give people time enough for everything to sink in. We want to react fast, and like the shadow."

The rat's ears lowered, a worried look in his eyes. Then, he nodded, "Be careful, my son."

"Thank you, Master." Leonardo bowed and turned to his brothers. "Guys! Get ready, we're going out." He then turned to the dojo to grab his swords.

Magdolin
05-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Donatello heard Leonardo. "Alright! I'll get my gear." Said Donnie. He walked out of the kitchen, and into his lab. He smiled as he walked inside. His lab was perfectly organized, and very clean. Unlike Mikey's room. His room and lab were spotless, while Mikey's room was, well, just really, messy, and disoranized. He needed to help his brother clean it one day. Mikey might like to hang out in his room a little more when it was clean.

Donatello packed the first aid kit, along with a few other things that might help them. "Looks like that's everything." Donnie reached for his bo staff, and slid it into it's usual place in his belt. He then walked out of his lab, and shut the door behind him. Then went into the sewer den, waiting for the others.

Toonami Tom
05-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Mikey said "Yeah, I guess Kazaam II will be number one at the box office compared to the other crummy movies." Then he heard Leo calling them. "So, we're going topside tonight afterall." The orange masked turtle left the kitchen, and went to go get his nunchucks.

This was the second day that the female lizard was on her own. Earlier that week, her mad scientist boss had accidently blew himself up. She was going to live at his lab, but the explosion had collapsed the entire place. She was in New York City.

I need to find a good place to live. If that's possible. Scarlet thought to herself. She currently stood on a roof top. The other night I had to sleep near a billboard. I don't want to do that again. Last night the female lizard had stayed up for hours, until she was nearly passed out from lack of sleep. Right now she wasn't tired, but finding a place to stay would be a welcome sight.

((Here's Scarlet's character profile: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=602304&postcount=298))

Magdolin
05-20-2008, 07:05 AM
Looking up at the sky at night made her feel relaxed. She took a small sip from her hot tea. She had just come back from her last mission. Just then, one of Dr. Ashford's soldiers said. "Amber, Dr. Ashford would to see you." "Alright. I'm coming." Said Amber. She stood, and started to head to Dr. Ashford's lab.

Raphael_
05-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Raphael puts the paper down and grabs his weapons, jacket, and satchel. "Come on Mikey, let's roll!" He heads toward the elevator and hits the button.

Jade Green
05-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Leo led his brothers to the surface, it was still somewhat light out, so they had to be careful. He planed tomake no unneeded stops today. It was to the 'crime scene' to investigate and -- if possible -- to where they were keeping the body so that Donatello could have a better look at it.

He couldn't understand why this didn't bother his brothers more, tha message after the public appearance of a dead mutant? Something was seriously wrong.

Raphael_
05-23-2008, 09:35 AM
"What was that thing, a wolf-dog?" "I think I might have seen a uniform like that before...or at least one that's really close." he says, while taking a quick inventory of the disguise items and equipment in his satchel. "Might have been something in one of those japanese war books Master Splinter has. Who's drivin?"

Jade Green
05-23-2008, 12:18 PM
"Actually, it looks slightly Airforce-based in design, if you ask me." Leonardo replied, having for a long while taken some interest in military tactics. "But the colors were wrong, black and gray... and the coat's differnt too... I'll Drive."

Toonami Tom
05-23-2008, 12:32 PM
Mikey put a hand to his chin, not sure what they were talking about. "Wolf-dog in a millitary uniform? That's not ordinary; but hey, neither are we. So what's the deal with the wolf-dog?" He got in the back of the van. The orange masked turtle had been watching the news less often lately.

Raphael_
05-23-2008, 03:12 PM
"Not sure. But I definitely wouldn't wanna go the way he did. That was straight up gruesome." he says with a shudder. "Whoever it is, they mean business, and they were using this...creature to send a message. Any of you guys considered this could be a trap?"

Jade Green
05-23-2008, 04:18 PM
"It might be a trap, but someone was murdered last night... we can't just sit by and do nothing." Leo scowled at the floor of the jeep, "we have to stop whomever did this."

..~*~..

Meanwhile, the culprit in question continued to watch the news from a secure location somewhere within the city limits. In truth it had not been an act of murder but rather an act of defense, the canine mutant had been a dangerous and powerful member of the Gamma Enforcement Operations team, G.E.O for short. If she had not killed him, he would have killed her, or worse

Leaving the canine's carcass to hang had not been her original plan, (then again, his sudden ambush had not been either); however, in her initial attempt to remove the body she soon realized that his death could be to her great advantage. Finding the mutant's body would add fuel to the flame and give more meaning to the message she had hacked into the local news channels.

That message had an underlying meaning: I am in New York, come and get me.

Toonami Tom
05-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Mikey cringed and responded "Ah......." A moment later he continued with "You're right, Leo." He buckled his seat belt.

Jade Green
05-24-2008, 09:43 PM
hrmm.... das bumpenstien?

Toonami Tom
05-24-2008, 09:49 PM
Scarlet leaped from roof top to roof top, searching for shelter. The female lizard then saw a water tower nearby. This will have to do. At least I will have a roof and I won't be in plain sight. She made her way towards the water tower and entered the small structure.

((Doesn't Randi live in a water tower? Maybe Scarlet has found her home accidently. Then they can meet.:)))

Magdolin
05-24-2008, 11:16 PM
(Ummm.....May I ask what is going on? Because I'm still a little tired from the Anime con. I only stayed for friday, but the noise of people talking and stuff just bounces off the walls, and comes right back. But I had a wonderful time. I got Pockey, and I got a Yuna action figure, from FF10, and I got a Siren action fingure from FF8, and I got my picture taken with Axel from Kingdom Hearts, and I got my picture taken with Yuna. YAY~!)

Toonami Tom
05-24-2008, 11:24 PM
(((Wow, it sounds like you had a really fun time.:) And I love action figures, lol.:D))

Magdolin
05-24-2008, 11:26 PM
(I did! It was really awesome! I plan to go next year, and stay for a three days!:D Oh! And I played DDR too.)

Jade Green
05-25-2008, 09:15 AM
so far, don is driving the turtles to the 'scene of the crime' that's pretty much it. And no, iron man, Randi's not living in the water tower.

Magdolin
05-25-2008, 10:16 AM
(Ah! Thank you! ^_^)

"Everytime I think about it, It makes me feel...Sick..." Said Donatello as he made a right turn.

Amber walked into Dr. Ashford's lab. "Ah! Ms. Williams! I am glad you are alright." Amber smiled.

Raphael_
05-26-2008, 04:32 PM
"Hey Leo, howsabout I scout ahead and check the perimeter on the bike? You know, make sure there's nothin that's gonna interfere with our investigation." Raph seems like he's already intent on doing this as he puts his boots on.

Jade Green
05-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Leo could see this, there wouldn't be much that he could say to stop his brother. He sighed, "Be careful, and keep constant radio contact, do you got that?"

..~*~..

They had finally gotten the bipedal creature down and were now pushing it away, covered, towards an ambulance. Detective Sergeant Reyevenn Pride watched with her arms crossed and a look of deep thought in her hazel-green eyes, CSI Detective Dion Wilson stood next to her. The two had just gotten a good look at that thing and they new that this was no prank.

That creature, that humanoid-canine thing was real: from the fur on the top of his head to the blood that covered his strangely militaristic clothing to the flesh and organs beneath. It was real, and someone or something had somehow entangled the creature with barbed wire and then hung him or her off the side of the over pass.

This in itself brought a lot of question: It almost looked like the dog-soldier had ran straight into a barbed wire fence which he then became entangled in; however, there weren't many barbed wire fences around. The closest place that used barbed wire was just a block off the highway: The fence surrounding a powering station.

But, that wouldn't make sense. The barbed wire on such fences were at the top of the fence, and so to get tangled he would have met them face first. The dog's face had not been so mutilated by the wire like the rest of his body.

Her phone beeped: "Pride."

"Yeah," She beeped back.

"You were right, the wire came from here... but you've gotta see this."

Toonami Tom
05-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Max watched the scene below from a roof top. He then made his way down to the street and approached Reyevenn Pride. "Hi. My name is Max Willson. I couldn't help but notice what was going on. I began investigating after I heard the weird message on televison about a calndestine war. I'm not affiliated with any governemnt agency, but I am resourceful and an explorer."

Raphael_
05-27-2008, 03:21 AM
Raph finishes putting his boots, pants, and jacket on. "Don't worry Leo..." he says as he puts the helmet on. "When have I eva' not been careful?" he says with a cynical sneer as he flips the lid closed, hops on the bike, and busts out the back of the Battle Shell and on to the streets.

Jade Green
05-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Max watched the scene below from a roof top. He then made his way down to the street and approached Reyevenn Pride. "Hi. My name is Max Willson. I couldn't help but notice what was going on. I began investigating after I heard the weird message on televison about a calndestine war. I'm not affiliated with any governemnt agency, but I am resourceful and an explorer."

Detective Pride stared at the man in disbelief. "You're kidding me right?" She finally asked, "do you really expect me to just accept some random person into such a dire investigation. What's your name again? Never mind, don't tell me tell that guy," she pointed to a large cop walking towards them. "And after you give Ol' Bruce your information he'll be delighted to escort you off the premises..." She turned to walk away and then stopped, "oh and by the way, if I see you again you will be arrested on the charge of obstructing justice, understood?"

Max would not get a chance to respond, "Ol' Bruce" who wasn't as old as he was big and muscular had already intercepted Max's view of her. "Name." Bruce ordered the a barrotone grunt.

Dionne Wilson couldn't help but snicker as Pride and he walked away. Reyevenn Pride did not play games. "That was mean, Reye."

"If he wanted to help he should have found information and proof first. Come on, they're waiting for us."

Jade Green
05-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Raph finishes putting his boots, pants, and jacket on. "Don't worry Leo..." he says as he puts the helmet on. "When have I eva' not been careful?" he says with a cynical sneer as he flips the lid closed, hops on the bike, and busts out the back of the Battle Shell and on to the streets.

"Do you really want me to ans-..." but Raph was gone. Leo sighed and shook his head and saw that they were nearly there. "Park out of sighr," he ordered though he really didn't have to, Don was smart enough to know that, "We go the rest of the way on foot."

He silently lead his three, no, two brothers out of the van and onto the roof tops. It didn't take long for them to get a birds eye view of the scene of the crime. Police where everywhere, the civilians held back by yellow tape. A black man with dread wearing a bullet proof CSI vest walked next to a woman dressed in a classy gray business suit with her black hair pulled up into a black bun towards a black nissan. Meanwhile, a tall muscular cop was standing over another man (ooc: max), looking like he was questioning him.

"Spead out," Leo ordered, "let's see what we can find out."

Raphael_
05-27-2008, 02:35 PM
A squelch comes over the speaker on the comms unit. "Guys, I just got here, and parked in an alleyway...and I found something. Ya need ta see this, especially Donnie. Hurry up and get over here before the cops find it." he says, staring at some strange message written in blood, and the blood trails up the building.

Jade Green
05-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Leo winced, great, so the killer had also left some nasty message as well? This was wonderful. At least maybe they'll get some clue from the message. "What does the message say?" He asked over the receiver.

..~*~..

Meanwhile, Graysight continued to remain in her secure hiding place and watched the news. This ordeal would be a whole lot easier if she had someone like Dee helping her; but unfortunately, the aforementioned individual was not around. She sighed and rested her face in her hands, having to again convince herself that this was all for the good of the majority, the good of the humans.

As for the bloody message that Raphael had found, that was not her doing.

Magdolin
05-27-2008, 03:18 PM
"We're on our way Raph! Hold on!" Said Donnie through the shell cell. (If they don't have she cells in this RPg, then I will edit my post.)

Amber gently opened Dr. Ashford's lab door, and stepped in. "You wanted to see me?" She asked as she shut the door behind her. Dr. Ashford turned to her. "Ah! Yes. I wanted to tell that you did wonderful on your mission." Amber smiled a little. "Thank you..." She said. "Now, go get some rest my dear." Alright.

Toonami Tom
05-27-2008, 03:22 PM
The man frowned when Pride walked away. He now stared at the large cop. "Max Willson; and you must be Ol' Bruce."

Mikey followed Leo's orders and 'spread out.' He leaped from roof top to roof top, searching for anything interesting.

Jade Green
05-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Ol' Bruce harrumphed and wrote down the reply, "Date of Birth." He ordered next, "And address."

Meanwhile, Pride and Dionne Wilson slipped into the black car and drove over to the power station. Even before they parked, Reye could see the reason for the cop's surprise: The entire line of barbed wire, which had supposed to top the fence was gone! It wasn't as if someone went along and systematically cut the holding wires one by one; but instead that it had been literally torn off like by a powerful gust of wind.

This just made her case more interesting. "Check the area for finger prints, lets see if we can figure out how it was taken down."

Raphael_
05-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Raph pulls a flashlight out of his bag and examines the message more closely. "Looks like Greek to me, Donnie!...no really, it looks like Greek." Something glinting off the flashlight illumination catches his eye and he walks toward the dumpster, and flips it open casually, as he says "Hey guys, I found somethin els- OH HOLY MOTHER OF-"

The line goes silent for a moment.

"Guys, you betta get here NOW. I am NOT sticking around when the cops show up for this. Oh man, I think I'm gonna be sick..."

Staring back at him from empty eye sockets, is the lifeless body of a young lady, mid thirties, dressed in more than suggestive attire. Her face has been mutilated, not just the eyes but also the nose and ears have been cut and torn from the head.

*squelch* "Why did I bother to get out of bed this morning?"

Toonami Tom
05-27-2008, 07:27 PM
((That was disturbing.:o))

Max Willson raised an eyebrow at Ol' Bruce. He then told the officer his date of birth and address. Two seconds later, he asks "Why is this information neccesary?"

Mikey leaped on to another roof top and stood there. Hey, that's the water tower that my bros and I once used as a command post; back when we were spying on the Foot Clan.

The orange masked turtle approached the water tower for the sake of memories of the past. When he walked into the small structure, he smiled to himself. "Yeah, this is just the way I remember it."

He sat on the floor of the structure and decided to look up. He let out a girly scream when he saw a female mutant lizard, pressing her hands and feet into the sides of the water tower, so she could stay hidden.

Scarlet dropped down and landed next to Mikey. She crossed her arms and asked him "Why did you scream? You're a mutant turtle, afterall. Do you scream when you look in the mirror?" She then smirked.

Mikey stood up and said "Oh sorry, I was just surprised to see you. That, and I watch way too many sci-fi movies. My name's Mikey. Other mutants are rare in New York. It's nice to meet you, and I hope you feel the same way."

Scarlet replied "Yes, I do. I'm Scarlet and it's a pleasure to meet you, Mikey." She extended her hand to him.

Mikey shook hands with Scarlet.

The female lizard said "So, you're a ninja right?"

Mikey grinned and replied "Yup, and so are my brothers." He then took out his shell cell and called Leo. "Hey bro, you're not going to believe this! I have met someone like us! Her name's Scarlet and she's a mutant lizard."

Jade Green
05-31-2008, 07:50 AM
"M'just doin' m'job, boy." Ol' Bruce replied, "If th' sarg wants this info, I get it. S'what I do. Now you best be on your way, 'cause she wasn't lyin' when she said she'd 'ave ya arrested if'n she saw you again."

..~*~..

"Calm down, Raph." Leonardo said over the shell cell, "We're almost there... Mikey, one second then we'll meet your friend, okay?" And, when they reached the place, he instantly felt sick. Lying on the ground, her face completely mutilated lay a woman in rather revealing clothing. A whore, maybe? Then, on the wall, written in what smelled like blood: "Tu fui Ego Eris."

"Uh... Donnie? Please tell me you know Greek."

Magdolin
05-31-2008, 09:14 AM
"Uh, hold on a sec.." He looked at it for minute. "Hmm....I...don't think I know what this means...I haven't really studdied it enough...guess I'll be working that then, huh?" Said Donnie. He then looked towards the dead woman. The sight made him feel a bit lightheaded. And it made him want to throw up.

Toonami Tom
05-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Mikey said "Okay, Leo. Hmm.... We will meet you there." The orang emasked turtle then looked to the female lizard and said "Follow me." He ran and began leaping from roof top to roof top. He was following the GPS on his shell cell that told where his brothers were.

Scarlet followed Mikey. This has turned out to be a great night. I hope it continues to be good. She thought to herself.

Max replied to Ol' Bruce "I understand. Well, I will be on my way then. I wish she would give me a chance."

Raphael_
06-02-2008, 04:07 PM
"Hurry up Donnie!" Raphael said, as he grabbed his camera out of his satchel and began taking some quick pictures just in case. "The cops are gonna be here any second." Sirens can be heard wailing in the distance, getting closer as the boys work.

Magdolin
06-02-2008, 04:33 PM
"Hold on! I've almost got it." Donatello looked at the writing one more time, and then snapped his fingers. "Got it! It means 'I have been you, you will be me.'" Said Donnie.

((Or, at least I hope that's what it means.))

Raphael_
06-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Raph hops on the bike and hands donnie the passenger helmet. "Get on." he says, blue and red flashes now reflecting off the bricks on the wall. Raph tears out of the alleyway, as Donatello is still strapping the helmet on, holding on to the motorcycle seat for dear life.

Magdolin
06-02-2008, 05:18 PM
"AAAAGGGGGHHHH! Raph! Slow down!" He closed his eyes and held on as tight as he could, hoping he wouldn't fall off the bike.

Raphael_
06-02-2008, 06:40 PM
"Just gonna have ta hang on Donnie, if the cops see us anywhere near here, we're two dead turtles." Raph keyed up the radio on his bike. "Where are you guys? You find anything else?"

Jade Green
06-02-2008, 08:14 PM
(heh, Leo WAS at the scene too, ya know)

Yes, the sirens were wailing... and Leo stood there for a moment, dumb founded. Raphael had sped off on his bike with Donatello, leaving Leo stranded there. Well, that was one for the books. Quickly, he went roof side and just soon enough. The cop cars came to the alleyway and... completely past it. Apparently, no human had discovered the crime scene yet. At least he wouldn't be seen... but he was going to have to do something about the body.

"Where are you guys? You find anything else?"

"I'm right where you left me, Raphael." Leo replied through the shell cell, "And no, not yet. The cops were going somewhere else, just a coincidence. "I'll meet up with Mike and we'll go see the original scene, I don't know yet if the two murders are related."

..~*~..

"I understand. Well, I will be on my way then. I wish she would give me a chance."

"Just don't work like that kid, come back when ya got valid evidence." He then shook his head and went back to work, picking up a Manhole lid with one hand. "Now how'd this get here?" He asked, aloud. Then, he gave a sharp whistle, "Find out where this belongs!"

..~*~...

Reye helped the CSI team work at the small power station, flagging out any possible clue she could find so pictures could be taken. Some blood was found several yards away, heading towards the over pass. The canine-soldier had been running; but was he running away from something, or towards it? There were no other footprints that she could find, nothing.

Magdolin
06-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Don was pretty much scared for his life. "Now I know why I don't like riding on one of these..." He thought to himself.

Toonami Tom
06-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Max nodded and replied "Okay, see ya then. Maybe we will meet again; and no it won't be because I commited a crime." He smirked, trying to make a joke, then walked away.

Mikey arrived on the roof where Leo was standing. "Hey Leo, everything okay? Oh and.... introducing..... the amazing Scarlet!"

The female lizard jumped on to the roof. She was feeling a little embarassed now. "I didn't need an introduction..... really. Anyways, you must be Leo, since that's what he called you. Nice to meet you." She smiled and extended her hand.

Raphael_
06-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Raphael turns around speeds back to the scene. He parks the bike, and takes his helmet off. "Sorry Leo, I panicked. I'm on edge. Sorry if I flipped you out Don."

Jade Green
06-08-2008, 05:58 PM
"Yeah, okay..." leo replied over the shell and eyed the lizard with Mikey. How did they know that she didn't kill that woman down there? Well, he didn't have any proof yet. "Come over to we are, Mikey's found someone interesting." He hung up and offered his hand to her, "Nice to meet you, Scarlet... new to New York?"

Toonami Tom
06-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Scarlet shook hands with the blue masked turtle. "I'm not really new to New York. However, this is my first time being on my own. In the past when I would go out, I usually had a mission to complete. I had a strict master for a long time, but not anymore. He recently passed...." She then thought to herself I hope they don't think I killed him.

Mikey looked at her and said "Oh.... I'm sorry." He really didn't know what to say.

Scarlet replied "I'm okay. I just wasn't sure what to do after it happend; since it meant I no longer had a home. Umm.... I can't say that I miss him though. He was very oppresive." She was silent for a moment and then asked "Are you guys part of a larger ninja clan?"

Magdolin
06-10-2008, 05:31 PM
"No...we're not a clan, it's just us four." Said Donnie. He then noticed a bit of light between the cracks in the wall that they had looked at. "Huh...?" This attracted the turtle back to the wall.

Raphael_
06-19-2008, 06:25 PM
"So now what?" Raphael asked. "We just gonna stand around?" He crossed his arms. "Maybe if we stand here long enough we'll get maimed to death too." he quipped sarcastically.

Toonami Tom
06-20-2008, 11:43 AM
Scarlet raised an eyeridge and looked to Raph. "Hi there. Umm... maimed to death? What are you talking about? ....Wait, on second thought, maybe I don't want to know...." The female lizard slowly took the sub-machine gun from it's holster. She had the firearm pointed downward at the roof, not aiming it at anyone.

Mikey was starting to feel somewhat uncomfortable. "Uhh...." was the only sound the orange masked turtle made.

((I will try to join everyone in the chat room RPG this Sunday. It was dinner that stopped me from joining last week.))

Jade Green
07-01-2008, 10:37 PM
"Do you mind putting that up? No offense, but it makes me a little edgy... Don? What's got your attention?" Leo asked.