PDA

View Full Version : The Dungeon of Hell

Magdolin
05-09-2008, 06:26 AM
In this RPG, we get to pick any character(s) from any TV shows, and Video Games.

Storyline: A demon has taken over the chrysler building, and has let monsters loose all over the building! He has captured Casey and April, and opened a portal, then threw them inside. The turtles try to fight him, but he is too powerful, and throws them into the portal as well. The turtles realize that the demon has thrown them into a portal to Hell. The turtles must fight, if they want to survive... On their way to find Casey and April, the turtles find others that the demon has captured as well.

(Yeah, this is like Doom. If any of you don't know what Doom is, here's the link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_(video_game))

This takes place in 2k3. Fan characters are allowed.

I will be playing as Donatello, Leon from RE4, Cloud, from FF7 Advent Children.

Character(s):

Leonardo: Iron Man
Raphael: Raphael
Donatello: Kyo
Michelangelo: Cowabunga14
Casey: Cowabunga14
April: Kyo

Fan Character(s):
Randi: Jade Green

Other(s):

Leon : Kyo
Cloud: Kyo
Marcus Fenix: Iron Man
Karai: Iron Man
Demon: Kyo
Dale Cooper: Cowabunga14
Sheriff Harry S.: Cowabunga14
Master Chief: Iron Man

Rules:
1. Be kind to the players
2. Do not insult other players
3. You can't play as any other player's characters.

I hope this goes somewhere...

(Well, Join if you're intrested.)

Raphael_
05-09-2008, 07:06 AM
I'd like to play Raphael.

Magdolin
05-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Yay~! Okay, you are now Raph.:)

Raphael_
05-09-2008, 08:53 AM
C'mon, more people :)

cowabunga14
05-10-2008, 01:14 PM
I'll take Casey and Mikey.

Magdolin
05-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Sure! Thanks for joining!:)

Toonami Tom
05-10-2008, 03:37 PM
I would like to join as Marcus Fenix from Gears of War, Karai, and Leo.

Magdolin
05-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Sure! I will add your characters. (Oww, I hate being sunburnt...)
I guess I'll take April. God, I have 8 characters now, because I control the demon too. Oh well. I'm cool.

(Starting.)

The demon watched, as the people he caught were being torchered. "Enough!' Said the Demon in his inhuman, demonic voice. The monsters stop and look at him. "I am tired of being here! I want fresh bodies!" Said the Demon.

Donatello finished the last of the dishes from dinner. "That's the last one." He said as he put away the last plate. He shut the cabinet, and walked out of the kitchen, and into the living room. "Hey guys."

"What shall we do with them?" Asked one of the monsters. The Demon thought a moment. "Take each one, and put them in different dungeons." The monsters did as they were told, and took the people away.

Toonami Tom
05-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks.:) Is it okay if Casey and Karai are married? Or will that mess up the RPG?

Magdolin
05-10-2008, 04:55 PM
(Nope! It won't at all!)

Raphael_
05-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Raphael races to the still-empty sofa and hops on to it like a pro. "Fuhget Ninja Time, it's WRESTLIN' time!" he exclaims, as he grabs the remote. "Donnie, you GOTTA see dis, it's gonna be the Space Barber versus da Sledgehammer for the world heavyweight title. Sledgehamma could lose his hair!" Raph throws a few enthusiastic mock punches. "Oh man, I can't wa-"

Raph's excitement grinds to a halt as he powers on the television and sees what's onscreen.

"Either they're letting mutants wrestle now, or we've got serious trouble!"

cowabunga14
05-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Mikey saw the wrestling match on the television and said, "That looks exciting. I haven't watched wrestling in a long time, so I kinda wanna do it again." He was also suprised to see that mutants were wrestling.

Casey was at his apartment and was watching the same thing. He turned down the volume and decided to call Karai. "Hello?" he asked. "You there, babe?"

((Was wondering if could also play as Special Agent Dale Cooper and Sheriff Harry S. Truman from the TV show Twin Peaks. I'll manage to fit 'em in somehow.))

Magdolin
05-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Donatello looked at the screen. He shook his head. "Well, if this what you guys are gonna watch, then I'm going to my lab to wacth the discovery channel." He got up and headed to his lab.

(Sure! I'll add your characters C14)

Raphael_
05-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Raph smacks Mikey updside the head. "Don't be dense, Mikey! Don, I'm serious, come ova here." Raph points to the scene on the TV. "Since when do mutants wrestle at the Chrysler building? And those people don't seem too thrilled with the action." The growls and screams can be heard over the breaking news report, which stops abruptly as the camera view goes sideways, and a "Technical Difficulties" display replaces it.

Magdolin
05-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Don looked back at the screen, and gasped. "This is serious. We should get Leo." The purple masked turtle hurried to search for his brother.

Toonami Tom
05-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Casey was at his apartment and was watching the same thing. He turned down the volume and decided to call Karai. "Hello?" he asked. "You there, babe?"

Karai entered the living room of their apartment. Today she was wearing a pink tshirt and a bluejean skirt. "Yeah, I'm here. I was just getting myself a glass of Gatorade in the kitchen." She smiled warmly and sat down next to him. The woman then took a sip from her drink. The Technical Difficulties display on screen piked her curiosity. "Do you know what's going on?" She asked.

Leo was practicng his skills as usaul in the dojo. He seathed the one katana he had out, and said to his brother "What's up, Donnie?"

Magdolin
05-11-2008, 11:01 PM
"Raph and I just found out that Monsters have taken over the Chrysler building!" Said Donnie.

Raphael_
05-12-2008, 03:04 PM
We gotta get out dere guys, "Leo, we got big trouble at the Chrysler building, we'll explain on the way." Raph grabs his sai off the endtable and his gear pack from behind the couch, and makes a dash for the elevator. "What're you guys waiting for? Whatever that is up there, we're probably already involved!"

Magdolin
05-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Donatello grabbed his bo staff, and his brown bag. Then hurried to meet Raph at the elevator. "I hope we get there in time. April has to go past there to get to her apratment." Said Don.

Raphael_
05-12-2008, 05:25 PM
(do we want to establish some kind of rule here about how long we have to wait to move things along? I don't want to step on anybody's toes, but it shouldn't get bogged down either)

Magdolin
05-12-2008, 07:04 PM
(Well, I'm sure Iron Man is eating dinner, or doing his school stuff, and C14 is probably doing the same.)

cowabunga14
05-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Michelangelo grabbed his gear and walked up to the elevator as well. "Hopefully these monsters won't be too much to deal with," he said. "It's not like we haven't fought anything like 'em before."

Karai entered the living room of their apartment. Today she was wearing a pink tshirt and a bluejean skirt. "Yeah, I'm here. I was just getting myself a glass of Gatorade in the kitchen." She smiled warmly and sat down next to him. The woman then took a sip from her drink. The Technical Difficulties display on screen piked her curiosity. "Do you know what's going on?" She asked.
"No, I have no idea," Casey replied. "I figure I should call someone." He got out his cell phone and dialed for Leo. "You there?" he asked as he wanted to know what was going on.

Special Agent Dale Cooper was relaxing in his house in northeast Washington and received a call from his good friend Harry S. Truman.

"Hello?" asked Agent Cooper.

"It's me," replied Sheriff Truman.

"Oh, hey -- what's up?"

"Meet me at the Double R Diner; we need to talk."

Just then, Agent Cooper hung up and made his way out the door. He got in his car and drove in the direction of the Double R Diner. Wonder what's on Harry's mind, thought Agent Cooper. I guess I'll find out when I arrive.

Toonami Tom
05-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Leo ran to the elevator and said "If we're not involved yet, we're getting ready to be. Those people need our help." Then he got a call on his shell cell. "Hey Casey, we're on our way to the Chrysler building. It has been attacked by monsters, and we're going to check it out."

Karai listened to Leo's voice coming from Casey's cell phone. She knew that she and Casey would also be joining the fight. She left the couch and went into her room to get her katana.

On another planet, Marcus Fenix ducked down behind a disabled car. He fired his lancer machine gun at a Locust drone. When the enemy fell to the ground dead, Marcus said to himself "Scratch one grub." He then continued shooting at other Locusts.

Some of the humanoid creatures began making their way towards him.

Using caution, Marcus moved along the edge of the car, then did a swat turn and stood at the back of a damaged van. He stood there for a moment, before he reved the chainsaw on his lancer gun. He moved forward and chainsawed an unsuspecting Locust. It was not a pretty sight.

That's when some sort of strange energy from the sky surrounded him.

"What the h*ll?" He said to himself. He was transported into the Chrysler building.

Magdolin
05-13-2008, 02:50 PM
As soon as Marcus landed in the building, the monsters jumped on him.

Don pushed the elevator button, and it started to move up. "I have a feeling that this is going to be a much bigger battle guys." Said Don

Raphael_
05-13-2008, 04:30 PM
The elevator rises to the garage level and Raph hops into the driver's seat of the Battle Shell. "Time to get da lead out, guys!" he says, as he starts the engine.

cowabunga14
05-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Leo ran to the elevator and said "If we're not involved yet, we're getting ready to be. Those people need our help." Then he got a call on his shell cell. "Hey Casey, we're on our way to the Chrysler building. It has been attacked by monsters, and we're going to check it out."

"Alright, sounds good," Casey replied. "Karai and I'll meet ya there in a bit."

Don pushed the elevator button, and it started to move up. "I have a feeling that this is going to be a much bigger battle guys." Said Don
"Yeah, maybe you're right," said Mikey. "I'm just glad we're doing the right thing."

Agent Cooper arrived at the Double R and sat in the same booth as Sheriff Truman.

"Before we talk," Agent Cooper said, "I'd like to order us some black coffee and a piece of cherry pie for myself." While walking around, the waitress overheard him and brought what he requested. "Thanks," he said.

"You're welcome."

Sheriff Truman took a sip of his coffee and said, "Cooper, we have a new assignment. As you know, things've kinda slow since the last major crime."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. We're gonna have to go to New York and check it out. The department already paid for the plane tickets and hotel, so we just need to pack. We will be working with New York's finest."

"Okay, sounds good to me. It's been a while since I've last been to the Big Apple, so it will be good to refresh my memory."

"Right. I figure it's best we meet at the department in the morning."

They both finished up their coffee and Agent Cooper quickly ate his piece of pie. He paid and they both headed out the door to get to their homes; to pack; and to get a good night's sleep.

Magdolin
05-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Donatello got in the passenger seat, and buckled up. "Alright."

Toonami Tom
05-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Leo replied into his shell cell "Okay, sounds good." He then leaped into the Battle Shell. "Ready to go."

Karai returned to the living room with a seathed katana on her back.

Marcus Fenix opened fire on the monsters. "These guys are as bad as the Locusts!" He continued firing his lancer machine gun at them. The warrior then ran down the hall, and planted himself hard against the corner of a wall. While in this hiding place, he put away his lancer, and took out his shotgun.

A monster approached, and Marcus looked around the corner and fired his powerful gun. The shotgun blast blew the monster apart. "Next!" Marcus exclaimed. Then he left the corner and continued walking.

The man stopped for a moment and took out his radio. "Delta, this is Marcus Fenix. Does anyone copy?" There was no response. "Guess I'm doin' this alone."

Magdolin
05-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Cloud was half way asleep when he heard the gunshot. "Vincent?" Cloud thought to himself. He then heard the man speak. The voice wasn't Vincent at all. He wanted to see who it really was, but he was too weak at the moment to move.

"Ready!" Said Donnie.

Toonami Tom
05-13-2008, 10:32 PM
Marcus continued his trek in the building, then stopped when he came across Cloud. He lowered his shotgun and said "Who're you?"

Magdolin
05-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Cloud blinked, and looked up at Marcus from his place on floor where the monsters had thrown him. "C-Cloud....S-Strife..." He said.

Toonami Tom
05-13-2008, 10:49 PM
"Marcus Fenix" He replied. He then held his shotgun in one hand, while offering his other hand to Cloud. "We should stay together. This isn't a friendly place, to say the least."

Magdolin
05-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Cloud took his hand. "Thanks..." He said. "We should find the others..."

Raphael_
05-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Once everyone is in, Raph boots it to the boards and heads for the Chrysler building. "Nothin like some hot tunes with the hammer down!" he says as he fiddles with the radio, finds AC/DC's "Whole Lotta Rosie" and cranks it up to a near-deafening volume. "Now THIS is MUSIC!" he remarks through gritted teeth, maniacally dodging cars at 60MPH in downtown Manhattan traffic.

Magdolin
05-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Don gasped. "RAPH! Slow down! We're gonna crash!"

Raphael_
05-13-2008, 11:34 PM
"Quiet Donnie, only way we're gonna crash is if ya keep DISTRACTIN' me!"

Magdolin
05-14-2008, 12:40 AM
Donatello covered his eyes, preparing for anything that might happen.

Raphael_
05-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Raph cuts down an alleyway about a half block away from the Chrysler building (doing only 55 now) and comes across an abandoned warehouse garage. "Bingo!" he shouts, cutting the wheel sharply, sending trash cans and barrels everywhere with the rear end of the truck. He finally parks the truck behind some old crates, and shuts the engine off.

"Alright, seven minutes. A neeeeeew record!"

Raphael hops out and opens the side door.

"What's the plan, guys?"

Toonami Tom
05-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Marcus replied "Others? Well, if you have friends in this building, then yeah we should find them quickly."

Leo got out of the vehicle and said "Wow, that was quite a ride, Raph. Okay, here's the plan. We will use stelath and enter the building undetected. After that, well, who knows what will happen. Just be ready for anything and stay together."

Karai sat next to Casey and waited to see what his plans would be. She then put her head on his shoulder and said "I'm glad we're together."

Raphael_
05-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Leo got out of the vehicle and said "Wow, that was quite a ride, Raph. Okay, here's the plan. We will use stelath and enter the building undetected. After that, well, who knows what will happen. Just be ready for anything and stay together."

Raphael's expression turns to a sneer. "Oh, that's BRILLIANT Leo, I can't believe I didn't think of that. Oh yeah, I DID, which is why I hid the Battle Shell. Come on, getcha' head in the game. Don, can you get a copy of the building plan on that computa' of yours? Maybe that'll get Leo's gears turnin' again, I think I musta knocked some of his screws loose with the ride.", he finishes with a snicker.

Jade Green
05-14-2008, 08:17 PM
OOC: can I join? I was wondering if I could put Randi in. She'd already be in the dungeon. And how she got there? Well, *grin* there's more than one demon and more than one way into hell, I was thinking she' had been there for a little while.

Magdolin
05-15-2008, 12:13 AM
Marcus replied "Others? Well, if you have friends in this building, then yeah we should find them quickly."

Karai sat next to Casey and waited to see what his plans would be. She then put her head on his shoulder and said "I'm glad we're together."
"The only person I know is Vincent. I don't know the others really...." Said Cloud.
Raphael's expression turns to a sneer. "Oh, that's BRILLIANT Leo, I can't believe I didn't think of that. Oh yeah, I DID, which is why I hid the Battle Shell. Come on, getcha' head in the game. Don, can you get a copy of the building plan on that computa' of yours? Maybe that'll get Leo's gears turnin' again, I think I musta knocked some of his screws loose with the ride.", he finishes with a snicker.
Donnie went to the back of the Battle Shell, and a few moments later, Don handed Leo a perfect map of the Chrysler building.

(And Jade, you may play as Randi, and any other characters that you'd like to play.)

Toonami Tom
05-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Leo glared at Raph and muttered something under his breath. He then took the map that Don gave him. "Great job, Donnie. This map is incredible and it will be very useful." The blue masked turtle stared at the map and said "Based on this map, I think we should enter the building on this side through a window." He pointed at an area of the map. "We will use stealth, and with the map we will know where we are going." The turtle didn't want another situation like the time they got lost in the TCRI building, with all the mazes.

((That's what happend in the last few season 1 episodes of 2k3 if I remember correctly.;)))

Marcus said "Alright. We will search for him. Now, let's get moving."

Jade Green
05-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Somewhere within the Dungeon of Hell...

Not all of hell was fire and brimstone: there were places that were cold, dank, and dark, where not even the tiniest scrap of light could possibly find its way, much less survive! The creatures that prowled this quiet, dark expanse were blacker than the thick shadows they to called home; driven by a bottomless hunger, these feral monstrosities hunted endlessly for their next meal, their next soul.

No mortal that entered such a place could ever survive.

The walls of the once silent Pit of Shadows echoed with a very disturbing song:

"Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? we've got some work to do now..."

Yes, no mortal that entered such a place could ever survive; no sane mortal at least.

Raphael_
05-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Somewhere within the Dungeon of Hell...

Not all of hell was fire and brimstone: there were places that were cold, dank, and dark, where not even the tiniest scrap of light could possibly find its way, much less survive! The creatures that prowled this quiet, dark expanse were blacker than the thick shadows they to called home; driven by a bottomless hunger, these feral monstrosities hunted endlessly for their next meal, their next soul.

No mortal that entered such a place could ever survive.

The walls of the once silent Pit of Shadows echoed with a very disturbing song:

"Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? we've got some work to do now..."

Yes, no mortal that entered such a place could ever survive; no sane mortal at least.

(Uhh, I don't think it's actually hell. It's just called that. I think the dungeon is the Chrysler building)

Jade Green
05-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Storyline: A demon has taken over the chrysler building, and has let monsters loose all over the building! He has captured Casey and April, and opened a portal, then threw them inside. The turtles try to fight him, but he is too powerful, and throws them into the portal as well. The turtles realize that the demon has thrown them into a portal to Hell. The turtles must fight, if they want to survive... On their way to find Casey and April, the turtles find others that the demon has captured as well.

are you sure about that?

Raphael_
05-15-2008, 03:23 PM

are you sure about that?

Wow, I totally blew that one. Just ignore what I said then :/
*takes foot out of mouth*

Raphael_
05-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Raph groans and rolls his eyes. "Lemme see dat map." He goes once over the map. "This looks like an air vent of some kind. Then over here, looks like we have some kinda service panel. Down here, is the old garage. It's walled off from the outside now, but the vent system looks like it might still lead to it. Den we got the elevator shaft access *here*, dat might get us in undetected too. You guys jus' lemme know here if I missed anything. We don't know where they're holdin' the hostages, so alla dis is a total crapshoot. I say we go in through d'elevator shaft, it looks like our best bet f'cover. I'm open ta suggestions."

Raphael crosses his arms and leans back on the Battle Shell, and ***** an eyebrow, waiting for a response.

Magdolin
05-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Leo glared at Raph and muttered something under his breath. He then took the map that Don gave him. "Great job, Donnie. This map is incredible and it will be very useful." The blue masked turtle stared at the map and said "Based on this map, I think we should enter the building on this side through a window." He pointed at an area of the map. "We will use stealth, and with the map we will know where we are going." The turtle didn't want another situation like the time they got lost in the TCRI building, with all the mazes.

((That's what happend in the last few season 1 episodes of 2k3 if I remember correctly.;)))

Marcus said "Alright. We will search for him. Now, let's get moving."
Cloud nodded his head, and followed Marcus.

Don smiled at Leo, glad that the map was perfect.
Raph groans and rolls his eyes. "Lemme see dat map." He goes once over the map. "This looks like an air vent of some kind. Then over here, looks like we have some kinda service panel. Down here, is the old garage. It's walled off from the outside now, but the vent system looks like it might still lead to it. Den we got the elevator shaft access *here*, dat might get us in undetected too. You guys jus' lemme know here if I missed anything. We don't know where they're holdin' the hostages, so alla dis is a total crapshoot. I say we go in through d'elevator shaft, it looks like our best bet f'cover. I'm open ta suggestions."

Raphael crosses his arms and leans back on the Battle Shell, and ***** an eyebrow, waiting for a response.
"I think we should go with Leo-" The turtle was cut short when he heard gun shots. "Huh? I think we should Check that out." Said Don.

The man that shot looked down at the monster he had killed. "That seems to be the last one... First zombies, then people infected with parasites, and now monsters. What's next?"

cowabunga14
05-15-2008, 08:28 PM

"So am I babe," Casey replied. "My motorcycle should have enough gas in it, so we can use that to get to the Chrysler Building."

"I think we should go with Leo-" The turtle was cut short when he heard gun shots. "Huh? I think we should Check that out." Said Don.
"Yeah, I could kinda use some action anyway," Mikey said. "I don't mind the whole stealth part, but we came here to fight some monsters, not to sit around."

Agent Cooper changed into his pajamas and went to bed. He started to have a dream in a familiar place -- The Red Room, which was decorated with red curtains. In his dream, he'd aged quite a bit and was sitting a recliner. He saw a dwarf wearing a red three piece suit and cowboy boots. The dwarf told him, in backwards speech, to go to Manhattan -- specifically to the Chrysler Building.

Just then, Agent Cooper woke up and dialed for Sheriff Truman.

"Hello?" asked Sheriff Truman.

"It's me," replied Agent Cooper. "I just had a strange and wonderful dream."

"Alright, good. Can you wait till morning to tell me?"

"Yes, it can wait till morning. I'll remember it as best I can."

He waited for Sheriff Truman to hang up and he did the same. While going back to sleep, he wondered if the dwarf would visit him again in another dream.

Magdolin
05-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Donatello started to walk towards where he heard the gun shot.

Raphael_
05-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Raph mumbles, "Leo this, Leo that, what...the...shell...evah'. See if I care. I'm not the leee-dah." he sarcastically quips to himself.

"Hey Donnie, wait up!" He dashes toward the direction of the gunshot.

Magdolin
05-15-2008, 09:17 PM
donatello waited for Raph.

The man went over to April, and helped her up. "Are you alright ma'am?" He asked. "I-I'm fine..." Said April.

Jade Green
05-15-2008, 09:20 PM
(I would be very tempted to put in David Tennet, but I don't quite think that Doctor Who would fit into this very well! ^.^;; onwards with... what won't make sense right now until later.

Meanwhile, down in the Pit of Shadows... the light singing continued: "If we can count on you, Scoobie Doo! I know we'll catch that villain..."

OK, so in the minds of many individuals, singing -- or making any noise for that matter -- in a place inhabited by such beasts was not only insane, but utterly stupid; however, in the mind of the particular individual singing the exact opposite was true! Why? Well, that was a little difficult to explain.

"You know we've got a mystery to solve so Scoobie Doo get ready for your act..."

Magdolin
05-15-2008, 09:24 PM
(Whould you like me to add him for you still? Just to be sure.)

Jade Green
05-15-2008, 09:27 PM
(Whould you like me to add him for you still? Just to be sure.)

(No. Trust me, having the Doctor would make this too easy. )

Magdolin
05-15-2008, 09:32 PM
(Ahhh! I see your point.)

Raphael_
05-15-2008, 09:37 PM
I know that this is all for fun and everything, but don't you guys think this is getting a bit nuts with the crossovers? The whole thing's gonna be eaten up explaining why characters are where they are.

Jade Green
05-15-2008, 09:39 PM
reason number two i'm sticking with the femme turtle stuck in the pit of shadows in Hell itself.... singing the scoobie doo theme song for no particular reason.

Magdolin
05-15-2008, 10:45 PM
(I guess we could all quit, I'll just finish this up as fan fiction. Thanks for playing. I'll admit this one is a bit lame. My other RPG's aren't going anywhere either, so uh, yeah...)

Toonami Tom
05-15-2008, 11:21 PM
((It's up to you if the RPG ends or not. I don't think anyone has quit yet.))

Magdolin
05-16-2008, 02:26 AM
(Hmmm....I think I'll keep it going then. If somebody gets tired of it, well, they can decide if they don't want to post anymore.:))

Raphael_
05-16-2008, 11:49 AM
Let's keep going, but can I suggest that maybe some of the non-TMNT characters be dropped? The only reason I suggest this is that they sort of lose their uniqueness in the TMNT world and it just becomes this....mess of characters. If it were my choice, at this point I would only allow one non-TMNT character to be part of the story per person, just to keep things simple. That includes fan characters.

Magdolin
05-16-2008, 11:57 AM
(Hmmm...Well, I really like Cloud, and Leon, and Amber, So maybe I can let go of Vincent, and Aya. And that would leave me six characters, because I have Donnie, the Demon, and April. Do you think that would be better?)

Raphael_
05-16-2008, 12:16 PM
In my opinion that would help a bit. But others have to do the same sort of fat-trimming.

Magdolin
05-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Alright. I let go of Amber too.

Jade Green
05-16-2008, 02:16 PM
(good, I was trying to see these posts on my phone and got a little upset on page three when I saw that you might cancel this rpg... and then I couldn't load up page 4! Glad to know you're keeping it running...)

Magdolin
05-16-2008, 06:08 PM
(Hehe, I'll admit I did have a LOT of characters. And don't worry, this RPG won't be ending any time soon. Well, until we get tired of doing it.)

cowabunga14
05-16-2008, 06:29 PM
((I think it's too early to call it quits anyhow.))

Magdolin
05-16-2008, 07:13 PM
(Yeah, you're right C14. Well, I'm headin' to the kitchen for some pizza.)

Jade Green
05-16-2008, 07:22 PM
you're stealing my pizza! it's in the kitchen too! Thief!

Toonami Tom
05-16-2008, 11:06 PM
((Hahaha, are you sure it's not my pizza? It has Iron Man written on the box. Don't touch the ink, it's still wet where I just wrote my name....))

Magdolin
05-17-2008, 12:13 AM
(I is in your kitchen eatin' your pizza. xD LOLOLOL)

Magdolin
05-17-2008, 10:55 AM
"If you want, I can walk you home." Said the man. "Thank you, but, I think I'll be okay..." Said April. She gave the man a kind smile, and hurried away from the building.

Toonami Tom
05-17-2008, 12:11 PM
"So am I babe," Casey replied. "My motorcycle should have enough gas in it, so we can use that to get to the Chrysler Building."

Karai replied "Okay, sure. I'm ready to go when you are."

Marcus Fenix continued walking, until five large scorpion-like demon creatures attacked. "Oh crud, we have comapany!" He fired his lancer machine gun, killing four of them. However, the 5th scorpion leaped onto him and thrust it's tail into his chest.

Marcus winced in pain and he knew that he was now dying. "If I'm goin' down, you are too." He took a grenade from his belt and stuck it on the creature. "Take cover, Cloud!" There were a few beeps, then the grenade exploded. Marcus Fenix and the scorpion were now dead.

((Yeah, I decided to drop Marcus from this RPG.))

Leo followed along, and then he heard an explosion. "We should get inside the building as soon as possible. The people need us. Needless to say, this situation is very serious."

Magdolin
05-17-2008, 01:49 PM
April saw the turtles, and ran toward them. "Guys!"

Cloud stepped back, and grabbed his sword. Then he began fighting.

Leon S. Kennedy heard the explosion as well. "What in the world is going on up there? I need to get inside that building." With that, Leon hurried to the front of the building. He tried the big doors, but they were locked.

Don nodded to Leo, and then heard April. "April!" He then noticed Leon.

cowabunga14
05-17-2008, 11:03 PM
Karai replied "Okay, sure. I'm ready to go when you are."

Casey gestured to Karai to follow him to the garage. He turned on the lights and walked up to his motorcycle. Wondering if Karai would be suprised, he removed the tarp from his bike, which showed it had been modified. "Donny helped me out with this," he said as he mounted a Gatling gun above the front fender. "Looks like we're ready for action." He sat down and revved up the vehicle.

"How's it goin', April?" asked Mikey.

Agent Cooper was dormant in a much more dreamless phase now. He figured out problems and thought about what would happen in Manhattan while sleeping.

Magdolin
05-18-2008, 03:55 PM
"I almost got attacked by a monster..." Said April. "Are you alright?" Asked Donnie. "Yes." Said April. Don then looked at the man at the building's doors. "April, who's that?" Asked Don as he pointed to Leon. April turned, and said. "That's the man that saved my life."

Toonami Tom
05-19-2008, 12:16 PM
Casey gestured to Karai to follow him to the garage. He turned on the lights and walked up to his motorcycle. Wondering if Karai would be suprised, he removed the tarp from his bike, which showed it had been modified. "Donny helped me out with this," he said as he mounted a Gatling gun above the front fender. "Looks like we're ready for action." He sat down and revved up the vehicle.

Karai's green eyes checked out the bike from front to back. "You and Donnie did nice work on it. Very cool." She got on the back of the motercycle. "Yeah, I think we're ready."

Leo said "I'm glad you're alright, April." Then he focused his sight on Leon.

Raphael_
05-19-2008, 03:11 PM
"Hey April. Glad you're alright." said Raphael. "You have ya gear ta go in with us, or ya wanna stay outside as backup?"

cowabunga14
05-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Karai's green eyes checked out the bike from front to back. "You and Donnie did nice work on it. Very cool." She got on the back of the motercycle. "Yeah, I think we're ready."

The garage door opened up and Casey rode his motorcycle into the street. "Hang on, babe," he said as he sped up a bit. His tested out the Gatling gun by firing it at a few garbage cans. He made an expression of approval and remarked, "We'll be there pretty soon."

Mikey looked at Leon and asked April, "I take it he's gonna help us out?"

Magdolin
05-19-2008, 08:43 PM

Leo said "I'm glad you're alright, April." Then he focused his sight on Leon.
Leon finally got the doors to the building open.
"Hey April. Glad you're alright." said Raphael. "You have ya gear ta go in with us, or ya wanna stay outside as backup?"
"Yes. I do have everything I'll need." April said to Raph. Then she repiled to Mikey. "I think so."

"Alright, now I just have to-" Leon was cut short, when a monster started to attack him. Leon dodged the attacks pretty well, but he still ended up with a cuts on his arm.

Don gasped as he saw the monster, and ran to help Leon fight.

cowabunga14
05-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Casey arrived at the Chrysler Building and saw what was taking place. He parked his motorcycle and then got off; he waited for Karai so they could check the place out.

Mikey followed Donny and figured he would be of some help. He saw Casey in the distance and was glad to know he showed up.

Raphael_
05-22-2008, 03:40 PM
"Well, you guys can kick around if ya want, but I'm goin in." Raphael said. He sprints into the shadows of the building, with security long since given up on guarding the gate.

Toonami Tom
05-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Leo was about to help Leon fight the monster, but that's when Raph ran into the building. "Raph, wait!" The blue masked turtle sighed and ran after his brother. "Come on guys."

Nearby, Karai got off the back of the motercycle. "It didn't take us long to get here. So, do you have any plans?" She looked to Casey.

Raphael_
05-23-2008, 11:52 AM
Raph shrugs off Leo's approach. "Leo, we can't just be WAITING AROUND for you to figure out what you want to do. These people need help. If you're gonna be the leader, ACT like it, and make a flippin' decision!"

He throws a poignant glare in Leo's direction before leaping into a narrow access walkway.

Toonami Tom
05-23-2008, 12:44 PM
Leo growled under his breath and followed Raph. "Some situations require planning. We can't just jump into the middle of all of this. I guess that's what we're doing now though...."

Just then Leo heard a roar from a creature that is not of this world.

Raphael_
05-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Raph spins on his heel with a "..the hell? OH SHI-" as he is attacked blindsided.

Magdolin
05-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Leo was about to help Leon fight the monster, but that's when Raph ran into the building. "Raph, wait!" The blue masked turtle sighed and ran after his brother. "Come on guys."

Nearby, Karai got off the back of the motercycle. "It didn't take us long to get here. So, do you have any plans?" She looked to Casey.
Leon shot the monster, and the it died. "Phew..."

Donnie followed Leonardo.

Leon saw them running towards the building. "Wait!" He then began to run towards them.
Raph shrugs off Leo's approach. "Leo, we can't just be WAITING AROUND for you to figure out what you want to do. These people need help. If you're gonna be the leader, ACT like it, and make a flippin' decision!"

He throws a poignant glare in Leo's direction before leaping into a narrow access walkway.

Leo growled under his breath and followed Raph. "Some situations require planning. We can't just jump into the middle of all of this. I guess that's what we're doing now though...."

Just then Leo heard a roar from a creature that is not of this world.

Raph spins on his heel with a "..the hell? OH SHI-" as he is attacked blindsided.
Cloud used his limit break, Braver on the monster that attacked Raph, killing it. "Are you alright?" Cloud asked.

Toonami Tom
05-23-2008, 07:53 PM
"Raph!" Leo exclaimed as the monster attacked. Then it was over when Cloud killed the creature. "Thank you for your help. My name is Leonardo."

((May I add Piccolo from DragonBall Z to the RPG?:)))

cowabunga14
05-24-2008, 02:08 PM

"Yeah," Casey replied. "Let's catch up with Leo."

"And I'm Michelangelo," the turtle introduced himself to Cloud. "Are you from around here?"

Magdolin
05-24-2008, 02:41 PM
(Sure!)

"Cloud Strife. And your welcome." Donatello smiled, and went over to Raph, to make sure he was alright.

Cloud looked at Mikey, and said. "No. I'm not."

Raphael_
05-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Raph stands up and dusts himself off. "Yeah, yeah" Raph shakes Cloud's hand. "Name's Raphael. Let's get moving." He then pauses for a second. "Thanks."

Magdolin
05-26-2008, 03:52 PM
For a minute, Cloud looked into Raph's eyes. "Let's go then..." He said.

Toonami Tom
05-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Karai replied to Casey "Okay, we will follow them." She walked towards Leo and the others.

Leo said "Right, it's time for action."

((Thanks for letting me play as Piccolo.))

Magdolin
05-26-2008, 10:35 PM
(Your welcome! ^_^)

Cloud turned and started to walk towards one of the doors.

Leon finally caught up them. "Wait!" Don turned to Leon. "What are you doing in here? This place is off limits."

Toonami Tom
05-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Then a man in a purple gi, a white cape, and a white cap on his head landed a few feet away from them. He had flown down to the street like Superman.

Leo stared in awe at the tall green man with pointy ears.

The man had a serious expression on his face. "I can sense power coming from inside that building. Whatever is going on in there, it can not be allowed to get out of control." He was silent for a moment, before saying "The name's Piccolo, and I'm not from around here."

The blue masked turtle replied "I am Leonardo. My brothers and I are here to help."

Magdolin
05-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Cloud gave Leon glare, as Leon turned to face Piccolo. He then thought to himself. "Didn't I just say this place was off limits?"

"Umm....just how many people ar in this building?" Donatello asked.

cowabunga14
05-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Casey walked with Karai until they caught up with Leo. "Hey, what's going on?" Casey asked. "Are we gonna have to go inside or somethin'?"

Mikey introduced himself to Piccolo and noticed his green skin. "Are you some kind of an alien?" he asked.

Raphael_
05-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Raph pointed ahead. "Hey guys, check it out, an elevata'"

He pushed the button, drew his sai, and hoped there was nothing on board.

Magdolin
05-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Leon shook his head. "Uh, excuse me. Guys?" He seemed to have caught Donatello's attention. "I'm a goverment agent, and as I've said before, this building is off limits to public because of the current situation. Now, if you don't mind, I would like you to leave before any of you-" He watched Raph enter the elevator. "Hey! Get back he- Look out!" A monster had jumped down from the top of the elevator, and had pinned Raph down.

Toonami Tom
05-31-2008, 08:25 PM
Casey walked with Karai until they caught up with Leo. "Hey, what's going on?" Casey asked. "Are we gonna have to go inside or somethin'?"

Mikey introduced himself to Piccolo and noticed his green skin. "Are you some kind of an alien?" he asked.

Piccolo replied to Mikey "I was born on Earth, so in that reguard I am not an alien. However, my race is from the planet Namek."

Leo was about to say something to Casey, when the monster jumped on Raph. The blue masked turtle unseathed his katanas.

Piccolo approached the monster and picked him up with both hands. Then he hurled him high into the sky. After that, Piccolo's right hand began glowing, and he fired an energy blast towards the monster. There was an explosion in the sky, the monster had been destroyed.

Leo blinked several times. "Obviously you are quite powerful....."

"Yes." Was Piccolo's reply. He then said "I don't want to brag though."

Piccolo then looked to Leon. "With all due respect, I believe that you could use my help. I don't neccesarily follow rules, so I'm going in whether you like it or not."

The green man boarded the elevator.

Karai said to Casey "I think maybe I should stay outside and provide back up."

cowabunga14
06-01-2008, 04:38 PM
"Well, that's kinda neat," Mikey replied to Piccolo. "As long as you're green, you'll get along fine."
Karai said to Casey "I think maybe I should stay outside and provide back up."
"Yeah, good idea," Casey said. "There could be somebody hiding and we might not know it."

Magdolin
06-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Leon shook his head. "I hope this doesn't cost me my job..." He muttered.

Cloud looked at Leon, and said. "Sir, have you found anything, like some sort of torcher chamber?" Leon replied. "Torcher chamber? No, and it's not 'sir'. It's Leon. And if all of you are going to help me on this mission, come on. We gotta find Green Skin, and find that torcher chamber."

(LOL! Leon called Piccolo Green Skin!)

Raphael_
06-02-2008, 04:17 PM
"I...am...not...falling...for this....again." Raph sead as he repeatedly caved in the head of the monster with the blunt end of his sai. He begins screaming and shouting expletives, and his momentary defense turns to a fit of rage, as he continues to pummel the now lifeless head of the monster with his fists, blood and bodily fluids of the beast going in all directions. "Not listen to me will they?" he yells in between punches. "They don't know what they're talking about. AaaaaaaaAGH!" he finishes with a kick to the side of the beast as he stands up, breathing heavily through clenched teeth, and looks back toward the group.

Magdolin
06-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Leon looked at Raph, and then walked over and put a hand on the turtle's shoulder. "Hey, hey. Calm down. We're gonna fix this, and make sure that these monsters go back to where they came from." Said Leon.

Raphael_
06-02-2008, 04:49 PM
"Getcha hands off me!" He says as he turns to face Leon. "Who da hell ya think you are anyway?"

He glares at Leon for a moment, then his expression softens. "I'm sorry, guys. I just got a bit miffed about that thing jumping me, that's all."

Raph continues to seethe, a nervous twitch at the side of his mouth, hands visibly shaking.

Magdolin
06-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Donatello patted his brother on the shell. "It's alright, Raph." He said hoping to calm his brother down.

"Well, uh, I'm gonna go this way, and you guys can stay here, or do whatever you want. Just don't lost. This place has 77 floors." Said Leon. He then turned and began to walk away.

cowabunga14
06-02-2008, 07:48 PM
"We'll try to be careful," Mikey told Leon. "Let us know if you get to the room where all the activity is happening."

Raphael_
06-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Raph drags the carcass out of the elevator. "I'm using this elevator whether they want me to or not. Anyone going down?"

Jade Green
06-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Meanwhile... in the Pit of Shadows...

That strange, familiar voice was singing again. This time it was a little louder. "Doobie doobie do..."

cowabunga14
06-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Raph drags the carcass out of the elevator. "I'm using this elevator whether they want me to or not. Anyone going down?"
"Sure, why not?," Mikey said. "I'm sure you could use some company."