PDA

View Full Version : I just gotta say

PWDESAI
02-18-2003, 07:56 PM
You must be immature to lock that thread up, I mean they're toys, this was posted at www.he-man.org and they didn't lock it up. It had a pretty distinctive name, so nturtle you had to be a total nincapoop to think that it would be all nice and pretty in a topic name like that.
Trying to be nice, but have any of you ever mod before? seriously...

Machias Banshee
02-18-2003, 08:07 PM
Uh, i think starting a thread like this is kinda immature...

Look, nothing against the poster, but we have a lot of younger members on the forums, and that sort of thing would not be something for them to see.

And Yes, I'vebeen modding for quite sometime. If you have an issue, please PM me or Krang.

Nturtle
02-18-2003, 08:07 PM
heh, it was my morbid curosity, heck if there was a warning I probably would have taken a look too :dead:

DarthRaphael
02-18-2003, 08:08 PM
How about another warning???

Krang and Shredder assign the mods, and they are free to use their own discretion. So sorry your thread was locked.

Krang
02-19-2003, 03:35 AM
Sorry for replying to a locked thread, but I had to add this. Paul, if you have a problem with something that a mod or admin did, contact them or me through PM. Bringing back locked threads and insulting moderators is not acceptable, so I'm giving you your warning back. As usual, if you prove that you deserve to have it taken away again, I'll take it away.