PDA

View Full Version : changes i would have made to second movie

Ash-Attack
02-20-2003, 08:04 AM
ok i know it was supost to be more for kidsss, but thats ok i guesss, but at least i would have made these two changes to the film...

1 troka and roda (dont know if i got the names right) the new mutants i would have changed them to Bebob and Rocksteady because at least they would have been a bit familer...

2 the same goes for the sicentest (forgot his name) i would have called him Baxter stokeman... for the same reasons...

anyway thats what i think...let me know...

PS i dont think vanilla ice runied the movie he was bearly in it...

Karpo_007
02-20-2003, 08:42 AM
Í heard that originally Tokka and Rahzar were supposed to be actual thread to the TMNT, but we all know what happened to the movie.

Donatello
02-20-2003, 08:55 AM
another thing i woulda done is shot keno in the chest with a shotgun, god he was annoying, casy shoulda been in the movie not some karate pizza delivery kid

Karpo_007
02-20-2003, 09:03 AM
Well that's just how the movie was. There is not one or two things wich made it inferior to the first movie, It was everything. Well the suits weren't bad, but everything else in the movie lacked. I guess it was succesfull to be entertaining to kids, and that's what they were going for when they did the second movie.

Sparvid
02-20-2003, 09:28 AM
Hmm, how to make it better?

* Remove those ugly spots from their faces.
* Have all of them using their weapons.
* Make the Foot more of an threat, not just standing there and getting hit by the Turtles without getting in a single punch.
* Come up with a new ending that doesn't involve Super Shredder.
* Remove silly sound effects.
* Not having the Turtles appear so much in the public in the end.

Reznorite420
02-20-2003, 09:46 AM
Silly sound effects?

GK Punk
02-20-2003, 10:07 AM
Hmm, how to make it better?
* Come up with a new ending that doesn't involve Super Shredder.

But then Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash wouldnt have gotten his start in hollywood... and look where he is now! *shakes fist!!

Sparvid
02-20-2003, 10:18 AM
*looks around* Well, where is he now? ;)

GK Punk
02-20-2003, 10:22 AM

er uh oh yeah! being the most injury prone guy in WWE probably isn't saying he got far is it? :wink:

Kameko
02-20-2003, 11:54 AM
2 the same goes for the sicentest (forgot his name) i would have called him Baxter stokeman... for the same reasons...
Well, calling Professor Jordan Perry 'Baxter Stockman' wouldn't have really made much sense. He's no the same character. As far as I know, Stockman had no hand in the original creation of the ooze, and Perry did. Also, Stockman is your typical evil, mad scientist, but Perry's more clumsy than anything (ie, losing the canister of ooze in the first place, not having enough security at the TGRI lab so that Shredder was able to easily get a hold of the last canister of ooze) -- and Perry's not evil.Silly sound effects?Heh, yeah, the second movie has a lot of sound effects in it. (Like when Rahzar throws Mike into the wall in the construction site, and when he gets up, you hear little 'dizzy birdy' effects) Then again, the first one had some too (Like when Donny gets his head dunked in April's fishtank, then spits water on one of the Foot soldiers.)

azure turtle
02-20-2003, 11:36 PM

er uh oh yeah! being the most injury prone guy in WWE probably isn't saying he got far is it? :wink:
LOL!!! :lol: Ya got that right!

It would've been interesting to see Bebop and Rocksteady in the second movie... But I liked Tokka and Rahzar. I think they had the potential to be good guys, but Shredder (their "mama") trained them otherwise. Bebop and Rocksteady were bad from the start.

GK Punk
02-21-2003, 12:06 AM
LOL!!! :lol: Ya got that right!

It would've been interesting to see Bebop and Rocksteady in the second movie... But I liked Tokka and Rahzar. I think they had the potential to be good guys, but Shredder (their "mama") trained them otherwise. Bebop and Rocksteady were bad from the start.

Totally! I loved Tokka and Rahzar! I wish they would have been a threat, rather than babies.. That's one of the biggest upsets in that movie IMO
(Well that and Super Shredder dying in 2 minutes)

J Legault
02-22-2003, 08:27 AM
I don't really see anything wrong with Movie 2. I thought Rockstedy and Behop were in it but just some other mutaed creaturs. Ofcourse Rockstedy and Behop would make it more cornny. Note: why would shredder's assist: Tasu get a Timber Wolf and Snapping Turtle?And he should of captured Full grown animals that would payation. But that would made the Battle 50 times harder.

I like the part when they try to get Tokka and Rahzar to eat the dounts in their Triditonal Wecloming Eating Dounut thing

Mickey: Wo...Wo..maybe we should of brought bagels! CRASH!

Kali
02-22-2003, 03:28 PM
Note: why would shredder's assist: Tasu get a Timber Wolf and Snapping Turtle?And he should of captured Full grown animals that would payation. But that would made the Battle 50 times harder.
I think he did get fully grown animals. They looked pretty full grown when they were de-mutated at the end. It was Professor Perry's contamination of the ooze that made tham act like babies. They were so cute like that. :D "Bang!"

Donatello02
02-22-2003, 04:43 PM
The costumes were pure crap. My turds look more like a timber wolf then Rahzar did.

Duke
02-22-2003, 07:14 PM
I would have had Casey Jones run in and beat the crap out of Keno. Then he could have got some shots at Tokka and Rahzar. But first he would have had to knock Keno upside the head with his Jose Consako bat.

That Matt Guy
02-22-2003, 07:17 PM
But then Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash wouldnt have gotten his start in hollywood... and look where he is now! *shakes fist!!

He still wrestles? He has to be like 50 years old by now.

J Legault
02-22-2003, 08:53 PM
Note: why would shredder's assist: Tasu get a Timber Wolf and Snapping Turtle?And he should of captured Full grown animals that would payation. But that would made the Battle 50 times harder.
I think he did get fully grown animals. They looked pretty full grown when they were de-mutated at the end. It was Professor Perry's contamination of the ooze that made tham act like babies. They were so cute like that. :D "Bang!"

Talk about big Mix with ozze plot. Tasu may need some animal classes to go to or something.

Mondo_Gecko
02-22-2003, 09:02 PM
The Only thing i think should have been changed and that bothered me was there was no Bebop & Rocksteady. I love Tokka & Rahzar to death but #2 Should have been Bebop & Rocksteady's movie. I remember being a kid and being so excited about them being in it only to be dissapointed. I don't know why they were never in it they so deserved to be. They were in every episode of the show. If they ever make a 4th movie i think they should be in it.

And as other bad guys, the Rat King would make an awesome villain, as would have Leatherhead or Slash.

Kid Icarus
02-22-2003, 09:31 PM
The Only thing i think should have been changed and that bothered me was there was no Bebop & Rocksteady. I love Tokka & Rahzar to death but #2 Should have been Bebop & Rocksteady's movie. I remember being a kid and being so excited about them being in it only to be dissapointed. I don't know why they were never in it they so deserved to be. They were in every episode of the show. If they ever make a 4th movie i think they should be in it.

And as other bad guys, the Rat King would make an awesome villain, as would have Leatherhead or Slash.

I personaly think that Rat King would be easier to make a movie with than B&R, although B&R would really cool to see on screen.

Maybe one with Leatherhead and Rat King working together or something?

I doubt any of that would happen though because if there is a new movie its pry going to be based on the new toon... Maybe an animated version of movie one?

GK Punk
02-23-2003, 08:52 AM
He still wrestles? He has to be like 50 years old by now.

lol yeah, and I think he is in his mid to late 40's.... He gets injured everytime he comes back from an injury, it's really sad. But everytime I see him, I still yell "IT'S SUPER SHREDDER!! CHECK IT OUT! IT'S HIM IT'S REALLY HIM!!!" Heh That's kinda funny, Super Shredder Nash died in 2 minutes, Kevin Nash gets injured every 2 minutes... Really fitting....