PDA

View Full Version : hello im andrew

andrew
02-21-2003, 12:56 AM
andrew IS my real name ..feel free to call me andy .. im 16..so as soon as i was really conscious of the word around me i was subjected to the tmnt.. specifically the cartoon .. then the movie.. my mom took me to the secret of the ooze .. i got scared cos of tokka and razah.. after the movie i had gotten the "its all just pretend" talk so all in all the secret of the ooze was a personal history highlight ..i had toys and tshirts and all the silly things such as the pretend shaving kit and the awesome plastic bowls i regret my mom giving away.. i bought issues of the archie comic on and of ... ALWAYS played the games on nes and snes...i won an autographed reprint of gobbledegook after sending in a peice of fanart to the official page a few years back
i like to draw ..im into customizing action figures and i have a wide range of musical interests..
i hope to get some fanart up to link to and my current goal is to take my four original turtles toys and customize them a the future charecters from the archie series..i also hope to be an active member of this community as well as make some new friends :)

Peanut
02-21-2003, 01:18 AM
Welcome to the forums fellow turtle fan! Watch out for some of the locals...they're a bit...well crazy.

One Radical Dude
02-21-2003, 03:44 AM
Hey, Andy! I hope you continue to hang out at the Technodrome. I've only been here for three days, myself. This place is definitely cool. 8)

azure turtle
02-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Hey Andy! Welcome to the Technodrome!
*gives Andy a mango of welcome*
And don't listen to Mikey. I'm not crazy! :razz:

Looking forward to seeing your customs! Enjoy your stay. :)

Storm Wolf
02-21-2003, 01:40 PM
*rolls into the thread*
Crazy? Nope definatly not me....
*hands Andy a carmel apple of welcome*
Please enjoy your stay!

Dinny
02-21-2003, 03:22 PM
Hi and welcome andy

Kid Icarus
02-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Ah, we all have our moments of crazy-ness on these forums :D.

It really is great here, hope you have fun. Be sure to post the customs when their done; I like seeing what people can do with some paint and a little clay/putty-stuff. :)

Tokka-B
02-21-2003, 09:53 PM
welcome aboards!