PDA

View Full Version : The Five Shredders

Toonami Tom
07-17-2008, 11:26 PM
This RPG takes place in the 23k toon universe. This RPG is based on a very cool idea by Jester.

After an accident with a time machine, five Shredders from different worlds and time lines team up to destroy the TMNT. (I will develop the plot further durring the RPG.)

I will be playing as Shredder, a Triceraton Shredder, Leonardo, and my new fan character Amy.

Canon Characters:
Leo- Iron Man
Raph- Jester
Mikey- Mikeys_in_tha_hizouse
Don- Amber Williams
Splinter- Fang Wolf
Shredder- Iron Man
Feudal Shredder- Jester

Fan Characters:
Amy- Iron Man
Amber Williams- Amber Williams
Dr. Alfred Ashford- Amber Williams
Black Panther- Fangwolf
Triceraton Shredder- Iron Man

Jester
07-18-2008, 07:34 AM
I guess I'll be Raph, Feudal Shredder, and anyone that gets over looked. :P

Toonami Tom
07-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Thanks for joining, I figured you would.:) This is an awesome idea you have for an RPG.

Magdolin
07-18-2008, 08:19 AM
Oooh! This sounds awesome! I will take Don, and if it's okay, I would like to play as my two characters Amber Williams, and Dr. Alfred Ashford.

Oh! And what do you guys think of my new avatar and sig?

Mr. Stay Puft
07-19-2008, 10:32 AM
I'll take Mikey.

Fang Wolf
07-19-2008, 02:01 PM
(Can I join in...
I be: Splinter and OC Cin. " Black Panther "

Toonami Tom
07-20-2008, 10:36 AM
Thanks for joining everyone, I will add your characters.

Cool signature, Amber Williams.:)

I will start the RPG now.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy ran as fast as she could through the sewers. Her small, lime green feet splashing the sewer water as she made her way through a tunnel. The 11 yearold turtle girl was being chased by someone. To her this person was a monster.

To the man chasing her, she was his game.

Shifting his eyes, the hunter with the black hair and a beard stopped near an area of the sewers that had a path leading to the left, and one leading to the right. In his hands, he held a hunting rifle. Where could she be? He thought to himself.

The turtle girl in the yellow tanktop and bluejeans stood with her shell against a wall. She had to stop to catch her breath. Breathing hard, her blue eyes moved from left to right, searching for the hunter. He appeared to be nowhere in sight.

She thought to herself I know he's still down here. I doubt he would have given up. Oh gosh.... how am I going to escape? I thought I would be safe below the city.

The alarm wailed in the turtles' lair. Leo had been training in the dojo when the loud sound had broken his concentration. He seathed the one katana he had been training with and left the area.

Walking out into the living room he said "Something or someone is close to the lair. We need to find out what set off the alrms. Hopefully Donnie's camera will let us know."

The blue masked turtle had a very serious expression as he walked towards Don's lab.

Magdolin
07-20-2008, 10:09 PM
Donatello was almost asleep when he heard the alarm go off. He jumped at the sound, and quickly got off his bed. He threw open his bedroom door, and ran to his lab.

"Are we there yet?" Asked a man in the back seat of the van. "No, we're not there yet!" Said the man beside him. "Would you two knock it off." Said the man that was driving. The other two stopped yelling. "I'm surprised she hasn't woken up yet." Said the man in the middle seat. Just then, the van turned into the parking space at their destination. The driver turned and began to shake the woman next to him. "Amber. Amber wake up." Amber slowly opened her eyes, and yawned. She took off her seat belt, opened the van door, and got out of the van. "Thanks for the ride back guys. It was really nice of you." Said Amber. "No need to thank us. Anytime Amber. You get some sleep now." Amber smiled. "I will." Then Amber shut the van door, and began to walk to the entrance of the building, as the men in the van drove away.

(Thanks Iron Man. ^_^)

Fang Wolf
07-21-2008, 05:50 AM
Cin The Black Panther lies on Roof and rest, She vave her tail och look on her claws. She feel Wind in her Hair.

Jester
07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
"What the shell is goin' on?"
Raphael stormed out of his room, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes. Half asleep he lumbered into Donatello's lab.
"What tripped the perimeter alarm?"

Mr. Stay Puft
07-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Mikey rolled out of bed onto a floor littered with candie wrappers and pizza boxes and stumbled out of his room.
"Way to go Raph. You had to set off the ugly alarm, didn't you?" he said with a wide grin. "Anyways, what's going on?"

Jester
07-21-2008, 07:44 PM
"Hardy Har Mikey." Raph spat, taking a swing at his younger brother.
"Should we check it out, Leo?"

Magdolin
07-22-2008, 12:48 PM
(Question. Umm...would you guys mind if I switched my fan characters? I would like to replace them with my new character Sarah. If I get the okay, I'll edit my first post.)