PDA

View Full Version : Hello :) I'm New Around Here....

fhionn
07-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi, fellow fans of the TMNT. I was introduced to them through my partner in life, Michael Zulli, an illustrator who once did a guest take on them through Mirage Studios. Prince Valient is still my personal superhero - yeah, I'm old fashioned:tcouch: - but I do love the Turtles.

Once in awhile Michael comes up with something TMNT oriented, and with the kind permission of the Forum Master I'll be letting you know if there is new artwork for sale.

Thanks for taking me in -
fhionn

Machias Banshee
07-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Oh, wonderful! Welcome to the Drome! Michael's got a LOT of fans on here, thanks to those amazing issues he did... :) We'd definitely love to have you join in on the fun and share what he's up to.

I'm one of the local moderators. If you got any questions about anything, feel free to ask!

*leaves a :mango: of welcome*

GK Punk
07-21-2008, 09:38 PM
you already recieved the mango of welcome, so I'll just say welcome.

turkishproverb
07-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Oh, wonderful! Welcome to the Drome! Michael's got a LOT of fans on here, thanks to those amazing issues he did... :) *

Puma Blues and Sandman didn't hurt either :)

Welcome, by the way. Glad to have someone so cluse to zulli on here.

MadPirateBunny
07-22-2008, 03:36 PM
YAY Fhionn! Cool name! Welcome to the Drome!! :tgrin:

Kunoichi_Haruko
07-22-2008, 03:45 PM
*waves happily* How ya doin'? Welcome to the 'Drome! :D

fhionn
07-23-2008, 12:28 AM
8) hey, thank you all for the friendly welcome notes and kind words of Michael! Currently he's finishing up his first illustrated novel. His work sold on ebay allows him to help take care of household expenses and gives him time then to work on the book. If you haven't yet had a chance to visit his website, he can be found most mornings at michaelzulli.com.

I'm pretty boring next to Michael :sleep: I work as a nurses aid and specialize in Hospice Care and Alzheimer patients. To add some creativity to my job I like to think of myself as a sort of mid-wife for the soul. I'm a dog lover and a fairly decent self taught gardener. I love most everything old, especially vintage clothes and wear nothing but, which I guess is a bit unusual in a town of less than 650 people considering the odd looks I try to ignore.

Again, thank you for your friendliness. I'm lookin' forward to shooting the breeze with you......
Fhionn :)

cowabunga14
07-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the Drome, fhionn! Hope you like it here.

vincent27
07-24-2008, 03:08 AM
Welcome to the drome !!!:D