PDA

View Full Version : searching...a retry

The Angel Queen
02-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Aurora stepped out of the subway and in to the subway car. the hot putrid air burned her eyes and made her wish she didn’t have to breath. "I cant believe I have to ride home in this sh** hole!" hearing foot steps she turned around to see the two guys that had been following her earlier . "Still following me….don’t you two have a life or at least something better to do ?" she smirked as she thought to her self well this is going to be fun! "well what do you want I know I’m beautiful but you don’t have to follow me around like your lost! , if you want something why don’t you just ask or are you to stupid do something like that ?" seeing that she was p*ssing them off she had to suppress her giggles. "aww I am making the lost little retards mad?"
"Your gonna regret what you just said." countered the taller man, who then pulled out a gun and pointed it at her. "And what are you gonna do with that….scare me ? well its not working ! do you even know how to use that thing ? here let me show you!" and with that Aurora grabbed the gun wrenching it from the mans hand , then began to shoot at his feet. liking the reaction that she got , she began shooting more bullets at both the men’s feet laughing as she did so. Aurora paused for a moment then shot each of them in their legs and then before they could hit the ground she kicked them in both in the ribs. "I do love it when you scream and beg for mercy, so lets see what other fun can we have !!!"

Storm Wolf
02-22-2003, 02:13 PM
((hehe....change in character plans))

Euphrates landed beside her partner, Aurora. "You'd better watch out I'm sure the gunshots will draw my sisters attention..." Uri took a good look around "She's become quite good at masking her pressence from me of late...." Uri didn't bother to help Aurora in her task of killing, she was to busy keeping an eye out for her sister.

Arete sat in the darkness, her ears twitched as she tried to pinpoint the sound of gunshots "You are close Euphrates....I can feel you, and nothing is going to keep me from my task....not even your partner, whoever she is...."

heretic888
02-22-2003, 02:21 PM
A steel shuriken suddenly flew through the air and struck Aurora in the hand. She dropped the gun.

A dark figure cloaked in some kind of hood and cape dropped down without making a sound. "That's enough of that."

"You two, get home," he told the two attackers. He then turned his eyes toward Aurora and Euphrates.....

The Angel Queen
02-22-2003, 05:49 PM
Aurora watched the blood poor from her hand where the shuriken was still lodged. she laughed as she pulled it out, "You realy should mind your own business you have no idea of what your getting your self in to ! hmmm.....good as new" Aurora said as she watched the wound close. with that said Aurora crushed the steel in her hand , dropped it on the floor, and kicked it aside while sending a telipathic message to Euphrates. "well are you going to join in or do i get to have all the fun ? dont worry about your sister we will take care of her if she comes !"

Storm Wolf
02-22-2003, 06:15 PM
Uri nodded towards Aurora "I told you thoes gunshots would attract some goodie goodie!" Uri shook her head "I Don't suppose a simple thrashing will detur this one Aurora...be cautious he has some training...I can see that." Euphrates pulled out her long black blade "Lets do this!" Her tail twitched slightly with iritation.

Arete crouched in the shadows "Oh great....some poor sucker has dared to confront my sister." She said to herself "I suppose I will keep an eye on this battle before I interefere myself, this new guy might be a hazard to me as well." Arete shrank back further into the darkness.

heretic888
02-22-2003, 10:04 PM
((regeneration?? superhuman strength?? ummm... angel?? what all 'powers' does your character possess??? the profile you linked before only mentioned shape-shifting and mind control...))

Aurora watched the blood poor from her hand where the shuriken was still lodged. she laughed as she pulled it out, "You realy should mind your own business you have no idea of what your getting your self in to ! hmmm.....good as new" Aurora said as she watched the wound close. with that said Aurora crushed the steel in her hand , dropped it on the floor, and kicked it aside while sending a telipathic message to Euphrates. "well are you going to join in or do i get to have all the fun ? dont worry about your sister we will take care of her if she comes !"

Michelangelo heard the poorly-veiled telepathic message as clearly as possible. This person obviously believed her little 'demonstration' would scare him...... Michelangelo maintained his aplomb in the face of such obvious arrogance. She had an obvious lack of in-depth training, which would be a serious handicap in a fight against him.

Uri nodded towards Aurora "I told you thoes gunshots would attract some goodie goodie!" Uri shook her head "I Don't suppose a simple thrashing will detur this one Aurora...be cautious he has some training...I can see that." Euphrates pulled out her long black blade "Lets do this!" Her tail twitched slightly with iritation.

This should be amusing....

Arete crouched in the shadows "Oh great....some poor sucker has dared to confront my sister." She said to herself "I suppose I will keep an eye on this battle before I interefere myself, this new guy might be a hazard to me as well." Arete shrank back further into the darkness.

Michelangelo sensed the presence of another nearby...... Hmm.. better keep my guard up.... this could get ugly.

Jade Green
02-22-2003, 10:21 PM
Randi alreayd had been having a rough day when she reached the entrance to the subway station--she liked it at this time of night, neraly no one was there. OR so she thought.

She stopped a few stepps down as she heard the psychic measage meant for some one else loud and clear.

"well are you going to join in or do i get to have all the fun ? dont worry about your sister we will take care of her if she comes !"

The tone wasn't to Randi's liking and any one who could emit such a telepathic message, was some one for her to investigate. Pulling down her fedora, she moved softly down the stairs, being sure to stay in the shadows and mask her psi energy.

heretic888
02-22-2003, 10:31 PM
Michelangelo thought he felt another.... but couldn't be sure.

Is that the same one I sensed before, or another???

Jade Green
02-22-2003, 10:41 PM
Randi stopped before turning the corner and peaked over at the scene. Well this was getting interesting, so much for using the subways to get home. She decided to watch it play out before rushing in like a fool... she needed to know who was in the right...

heretic888
02-22-2003, 11:16 PM
Michelangelo rolled his eyes in the direction of the corner and quickly adverted them back toward the two in front of him.

Hmmmm....

Storm Wolf
02-22-2003, 11:34 PM
Arete's ears twitched slightly I could have swore i just heard something nearby she thought to herself Is there another here as well?. Arete adjusted her eyes widening her pupils to let in more light.

Jade Green
02-23-2003, 08:13 AM
Arete's ears twitched slightly I could have swore i just heard something nearby she thought to herself Is there another here as well?. Arete adjusted her eyes widening her pupils to let in more light.

Randi stayed behind the corner and in the shadows, listening to the conversation rather than watching it; this way she wouldn't risk them seeing her. Her eyes dialated some--not to let in light--but to expand her mind out in search of how many variables(people) there were in this confrontation.

MagentaSkies
02-23-2003, 10:08 PM
Raphael beat against the punching bag again and again, putting all his concentration into his hits; Leo had really pissed him off today, but instead of going out to vent his anger, he had locked himself in the Dojo.

The Angel Queen
02-24-2003, 11:03 AM
having read the cloaked figures mind Aurora decided to say a few words first. " you realy shouldnt under estimate my training either !" with that said Aurora morphed and tackled the figure "you havent the slightest idea of what im capable of ! and you havent even begun to see!" with eyes glowing an errie green she lifted her paw for a powerful blow. :evilgrin:

Jade Green
02-24-2003, 11:26 AM
having read the cloaked figures mind Aurora decided to say a few words first. " you realy shouldnt under estimate my training either !" with that said Aurora morphed and tackled the figure "you havent the slightest idea of what im capable of ! and you havent even begun to see!" with eyes glowing an errie green she lifted her paw for a powerful blow. :evilgrin:

Okay, Randi had seen enough; she jumped out from behind the corner with a thrust of her hands, slammed Psi Energy against Aurora... just enough to thwart her attemps to punch the 'hero' and push her off of him.

"I like that quote. 'You haven't the slightest idea what I'm capable of and you haven't begun to see'." She tilted her hat down, "I think its fits me perfectly--don't mind if I use it, do you?"

heretic888
02-24-2003, 12:23 PM
((no offense, angel queen, but if Miranda couldn't read Michelangelo's mind, there is NO WAY Aurora could.))

Michelangelo just stood in the same place, unphased. He snickered at the little spectacle taking place. Knowing it would be pointless to continue to conceal his identity, in that nobody here was exactly human, Michelangelo dramatically raised his right hand onto the neck portion of his cloak and with a deft flick of the wrist, sent it flying through the air.

He looked straight ahead at the party and crossed his arms with a smile.

"Well, child, if you are looking for a fight," Mike said to Aurora with a calm demeanor, "I will be more than happy to oblige."

Jade Green
02-24-2003, 03:17 PM
((Randi already knocked her off... like... an hour before you posted *points*))

heretic888
02-24-2003, 08:36 PM
(knocked off doesn't mean knocked out))

Jade Green
02-24-2003, 08:44 PM
(knocked off doesn't mean knocked out))

((Randi didn't knock her out, but she did 'push' Aurora off of Mike before he did the wrist/flip against the girl. Was just point that out...))

heretic888
02-24-2003, 08:46 PM
((uhhhh...... Jade?? Reread my posts, dear. Mike flipped his cloak off to suprise them, he didn't do a wrist-twist on Aurora))

Jade Green
02-24-2003, 09:03 PM
((uhhhh...... Jade?? Reread my posts, dear. Mike flipped his cloak off to suprise them, he didn't do a wrist-twist on Aurora))

:o I swear on all that is holy that it did not say that before! :goofygri: my bad.

heretic888
02-24-2003, 09:10 PM
(( :lol: that's a'ight.))

Jade Green
02-24-2003, 09:28 PM
((no offense, angel queen, but if Miranda couldn't read Michelangelo's mind, there is NO WAY Aurora could.))

Michelangelo just stood in the same place, unphased. He snickered at the little spectacle taking place. Knowing it would be pointless to continue to conceal his identity, in that nobody here was exactly human, Michelangelo dramatically raised his right hand onto the neck portion of his cloak and with a deft flick of the wrist, sent it flying through the air.

He looked straight ahead at the party and crossed his arms with a smile.

"Well, child, if you are looking for a fight," Mike said to Aurora with a calm demeanor, "I will be more than happy to oblige."

"Well this is an interesting twist." Randi commented, amused. "One that I would have never predicted."

heretic888
02-24-2003, 09:41 PM
Michelangelo turned to look at Miranda. He could see she was a mutant turtle, like himself, but he didn't appear all that suprised. Only mildly intrigued.

"Small world, huh beautiful??" He said with a grin. "My name is Michelangelo, but you can call me Mike. Thanks for the back-up, by the way... I appreciate it."

He then turned his attention to the Neurotic Duo in front of him. "Now, back to business....."

Jade Green
02-24-2003, 09:49 PM
Michelangelo turned to look at Miranda. He could see she was a mutant turtle, like himself, but he didn't appear all that suprised. Only mildly intrigued.

"Small world, huh beautiful??" He said with a grin. "My name is Michelangelo, but you can call me Mike. Thanks for the back-up, by the way... I appreciate it."

She was glad that her hat hid her face, "Do Itashitemashite.." she blushed.

He then turned his attention to the Neurotic Duo in front of him. "Now, back to business....."

Randi turned her own attention to the the two, keeping note of the presence she still senced.

Friend She called out on a PRIVET link to the other, Or foe?

heretic888
02-24-2003, 09:52 PM
Michelangelo sensed Miranda was trying something with psi (although, being trained by Splinter, Mike preferred the term 'ki'), although he couldn't figure out what exactly, but decided to say nothing. He focused his full attention on the two agressors in front of him.

Jade Green
02-24-2003, 10:29 PM
(I thought psi was different from Ki... Ki being enregy of the body, (or so thats how my sobonim describes it) and psi being energy of the mind *shrug* eh, it doens't matter.)

heretic888
02-24-2003, 10:52 PM
((there are different 'kinds' of ki or ch'i, at least in traditional Chinese thought, such as jing, ch'i, and shen.))

Storm Wolf
02-25-2003, 06:52 AM
Arete wanted to send them the message that she was no foe, but she feared to much of her energy might alert her sister to her where abouts.

Uri watched as her partner was taken down by the female turtle "Indeed this shall be a challenge..." Uri turned to the male turtle and raised her blade "No more play..." She put all her force behind the blade in her attack.
Arete made haste of her actions, seeing that her sister had made her move "Well so much for keeping myself concealed." Arete muttered to herself. Arete somersaulted through the air and landed in front of Mike, she pulled her blade to her sisters "You should play nice with others!" Arete growled to Uri, before putting a foot to her stomach and shoving her forcefully to the ground.

"You!? How do you always find me?" Uri Hissed "I'm glad to see you as well, sister!" Arete said with much sarcasm.

heretic888
02-25-2003, 07:31 AM
"Gee, saved by two women in one day??" Mike respounded jovially. "Am I the ladies' man or what??"

Michelangelo unsheathed both nunchaku in anticipation of battle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
((
Michelangelo combat skills (with nunchaku):
-Strike: +11
-Parry: +12
-Dodge: +9
-Throw: +1
-Entangle: +4
-Damage: +11 (based on physical prowess instead of physical strength, same as Strike bonus)
-Roll with Punch/Fall: +5
-Pull punch: +3
-Body Block/Tackle: +1
-Knock Out/Stun: roll of 18-20 (including bonuses)
-Critical Strike: roll of 17-20 (including bonuses)
))

The Angel Queen
02-25-2003, 10:40 AM
(ooc: what does Neurotic mean ?)

Aurora jumped to her feet from were she had been pushed down and sat down enjoying the fight between the two sisters. "This is going to be amusing !, i do love cat fights" she thought to her self.

heretic888
02-25-2003, 10:44 AM
((neurotic refers to an individual suffering from a neurosis--which is similar to, but slightly different from, a psychosis))

Michelangelo just looked at Aurora. Then back at Miranda. Then back at Aurora again.

She's sitting this one out?!

((by the way, I would really like it if everyone could right up profiles for all our characters, so we could know exactly what the parameters and capabilities of everyone is, and also so we could possibly implement the combat rules i suggested...))

Jade Green
02-25-2003, 11:31 AM
"Awefully rude to sit and watch your partener fight, isn't it?" Randi growled, pulling off her coat and hat and pulling out a finely made knife, "Why don't you join in the fun? I know I am."

She stood in a ready stance. Let's just see how Aurora took this challenge.

heretic888
02-25-2003, 12:11 PM
Michelangelo knew she was a mutant turtle but haden't gotten a real good look at Miranda before. He raised one eyeridge in curiosity.

Heh. Nice......

Jade Green
02-25-2003, 03:48 PM
Michelangelo knew she was a mutant turtle but haden't gotten a real good look at Miranda before. He raised one eyeridge in curiosity.

Heh. Nice......

Miranda glowered at Raph, her blood red eye catching the light oddly. "Stop gawking, start fighting."

The Angel Queen
02-25-2003, 03:48 PM
(ooc: ok i guess i could put up mt character bio again. :) oh and about the rules, i can already give you # 1 - keep it simple , nothing complicated Im not that smart !! )

"me rude ??!! never ! im a sweet little angel! but if you insist i'll join in :evilgrin: " Aurora said to Randi. Aurora shifted back in to her human form and while still watching the turtle girl aksed Uri " would you like me to help you or take care of turtle girl first ?"

heretic888
02-25-2003, 07:47 PM
((uhh.... that was Mike doing the 'gawking' :P ))

A serious look suddenly overcome Michelangelo's demeanor. He pointed a nunchaku as Aurora and then at Uri.

"Enough of this crap," he said to them in a very calm tone. "There's going to be no blood spilled on my watch --- now, I want you two psychopaths to tell me just what the hell is going on. NOW."

You other two, Mike said to Randi and Arete nonverbally, just back off until we figure things out here...

Jade Green
02-26-2003, 05:56 AM
((uhh.... that was Mike doing the 'gawking' :P ))

A serious look suddenly overcome Michelangelo's demeanor. He pointed a nunchaku as Aurora and then at Uri.

"Enough of this crap," he said to them in a very calm tone. "There's going to be no blood spilled on my watch --- now, I want you two psychopaths to tell me just what the hell is going on. NOW."

You other two, Mike said to Randi and Arete nonverbally, just back off until we figure things out here...

Who made him leader of the pack? Eh, at long as the job was getting done. Randi stayed in her free-spar stance; keeping her eyes on Aurora.

Storm Wolf
02-26-2003, 10:15 AM
"me rude ??!! never ! im a sweet little angel! but if you insist i'll join in " Aurora said to Randi. Aurora shifted back in to her human form and while still watching the turtle girl aksed Uri " would you like me to help you or take care of turtle girl first ?"

Uri glared at Aurora "I can take care of my sister my self thank you!" she picked herslef up of the ground.

Arete had recieved the message, but she stood still pointing her blade at her sister. Arete had always been solo and never had she taken orders from anyone but herslef, but she decided it was better to have allies the enemies

Very Well.... Arete replied, as she backed off slowly keeping her blade pointed towards Uri.

Jade Green
02-26-2003, 10:30 AM
"You heard the guy, now why don't you be the 'perfect little angel' and tell us whats going on."

After a moment's pause, Randi added: "There are two ways to do this, the easy way or my way--you wont like my way... I'm told it feels like some one trying to pull your brain out of your eye-sockets."

The Angel Queen
02-26-2003, 02:22 PM
"hmmmm..that sounds fun...pulling someones brain out through their eyesocket ! anyone wonna volunteer ?"after glancing at every one Aurora said "awww no volunteers ?!" she paused a moment ":ohwell: ........how about you Uri ? :roll: "Aurora said while taking several steps toward Uri.

heretic888
02-26-2003, 02:37 PM
"NO!!" Michelangelo yelled at Aurora in a somewhat detached tone. "That's far enough."

After a moment, he added, "I've had enough of these games. Now, start talking.."

He stood there with a steely resolve in his eyes, his nunchaku still pointed at Aurora.

Jade Green
02-26-2003, 08:47 PM
Now Randi was confused, wasn't Uri on Aurora's side? :o Talk about traitorous.

Storm Wolf
02-27-2003, 07:00 AM
hmmmm..that sounds fun...pulling someones brain out through their eyesocket ! anyone wonna volunteer ?"after glancing at every one Aurora said "awww no volunteers ?!" she paused a moment " ........how about you Uri ? "Aurora said while taking several steps toward Uri.

Uri laughed and pointed her blade at Aurora "You, my friend have the wierdst sense of humor!" Uri chuckled. Uri turned back to Mike "We have to tell you nothing....."

Arete looked over at Mike " Watch out....If thats joking I hte to think of the serious things they say..."

MagentaSkies
02-27-2003, 10:19 AM
Still angry, Raph turned from the punching bag and stepped out of the Dojo; he saw Donatello tapping on the computer as all ways and Leo meditating on the other side obviously trying to 'cool down'. Bah!

He grabbed his coat and hat. He was going to find Mikey, maybe he was having more fun.

heretic888
02-27-2003, 10:28 AM
Uri laughed and pointed her blade at Aurora "You, my friend have the wierdst sense of humor!" Uri chuckled. Uri turned back to Mike "We have to tell you nothing....."

Michelangelo, now pointing his nunchaku at Uri, just smirked. "Oh really...." he said with a laugh. "Well, I think you do. Yah see, I have this problem with knife-toting homocidal psychos prancin' about where I live...."

Storm Wolf
02-27-2003, 10:41 AM
Uri narrowed her eyes at Mike "And I have a problem with big green oafs such as urself prying in my affairs!"

Jade Green
02-27-2003, 10:51 AM
Uri narrowed her eyes at Mike "And I have a problem with big green oafs such as urself prying in my affairs!"

Randi listened to the whole arguement a emotionless expression placed on her features; you could almost hear the gears whirring in her head. "You know," She finally said, "There are ways to kill some one with out the use of powers or weapons..."

It was hard to tell what the woman meant by that... and even if any one tried to read her thoughts, they would fail to understand their real meaning.

'Fifty-nine... fifty-eight...'

heretic888
02-27-2003, 11:04 AM
Michelangelo looked at Miranda through the corner of his eyes. Eh?

He turned his attention back to Uri and Aurora. "So... what's the deal?? What are you two doing here??"

The Angel Queen
02-27-2003, 02:45 PM
Michelangelo, now pointing his nunchaku at Uri, just smirked. "Oh really...." he said with a laugh. "Well, I think you do. Yah see, I have this problem with knife-toting homocidal psychos prancin' about where I live...."

"well if this is were you live then let me inform you that you live in a piece of **** subway !! and if you have a problem with us being here then why are you letting people who whould try to hurt or rob other people down here ?? if you didnt notice that what those two guys that i beat up tryed to do !! thats why i did what i did !! we were just minding or own business not bothering anyone , just trying to get were we where going !!! so why dont you just stay out of matters that dont concern you and if any thing dont jump to concluesions !!" Aurora finished walking to Uri and put her hand on her shoulder. "you know Uri i am getting tired of these Impertinent jackasses, truthfully they are putting me to sleep."

Jade Green
02-27-2003, 04:09 PM
Fifty one... fifty... fourty-nine... fourty-eight...

Randi continued to watch the two, still in a ready stance--aw so they were really that boring then? Well, stay a little while longer and then you can go 'nighty night'.

Storm Wolf
02-27-2003, 04:25 PM
"well if this is were you live then let me inform you that you live in a piece of sh** subway !! and if you have a problem with us being here then why are you letting people who whould try to hurt or rob other people down here ?? if you didnt notice that what those two guys that i beat up tryed to do !! thats why i did what i did !! we were just minding or own business not bothering anyone , just trying to get were we where going !!! so why dont you just stay out of matters that dont concern you and if any thing dont jump to concluesions !!" Aurora finished walking to Uri and put her hand on her shoulder. "you know Uri i am getting tired of these Impertinent jackasses, truthfully they are putting me to sleep."

Uri sighed "Then what do you suggest we do....should we stay and fight or leave? Personally I'd prefer to leave....we are outnumbered...."

Arete lunged foreward a bit "Don't you dare try to escape! I know all of your tricks don't try anything stupid Euprates!" Arete pointed her blade thretningly at her sister "Why are you here, sister? please enlighten me...." Arete growled

Jade Green
02-27-2003, 04:29 PM
Fourty-three... Fourty-two... Fourty-one...

Randi was tempted to say let them run; it would only mean that the five of them would fight another day... which was probably a good idea...

THirty-nine... thirty-eight...

"Let them retreat." Randi said, "Its safer for both sides.... we've got little over half a minute."

The Angel Queen
02-27-2003, 10:02 PM
"well i would prefer to do what we were trying to do in the first place !!! you know go home after a hard days work take a shower and spend my entire pey check on clothes, cds, my cat, and the bills . but it is what ever you want to do im happy at being lazy or killing !!! your pick this time."

Jade Green
02-28-2003, 05:52 AM
Randi scowled at the four of them, was she the only one that knew about such things? Was she the only one who actually paid attention to how the subways of New York worked?

Thirty-five.... Thirty-four....

Only half a minute left... she could hear it coming... Aurora didn't have to worry but--Randi's coat floated to her open hand and she quickly put it on--she did.

Storm Wolf
02-28-2003, 06:52 AM
"What she speaks is the truth.....sister, she was just heading home and I accompaning her..." Uri spoke kindly to her Arete

"Somehow, I don't believe that...." Arete replied

Uri watched Randi from the corner of her eye Aurora I suggest we go topside....the female turtle is planning something.....besides they follow us and we can take a hostage... Uri said non-verbally to her friend.

The Angel Queen
02-28-2003, 06:59 AM
"fine as you wish , but next time can we take a hostage from the train thats coming !?" Aurora said in the telipathic reply to Uri.

"well i quess we will be seeing you guys around"

Jade Green
02-28-2003, 08:26 AM
"Fine by me." Randi said, finally eyeing the digital clock hanging from the cieling... its red little numbers changed from 0:30 to 0:29 to 0:28...

There were times when Randi would have given nearly anything to be human, this was one of them. 0:26... 0:25... Her hat flew to her hand and she quickly put it on. She'd find these two again--and she wouldn't be the only one looking for them either; the male would be on the search too and Randi was sure that the 'sister' would as well.

0:23... 0:22...

She had to get out of sight before the train came. She dipped her hat to Arete and eyed Aurora and Uri before giving Michelangelo a curt nod. "Wish I could stay longer, Ciao."

She swiftly moved to the space between the wall of the subway tunnel and the tracks.

seventeen.... sixteen... She could see the light at the end of the tunnel and it wasn't heaven; she kept part of her attention of the dubious duo. Fourteen... Thirteen...

heretic888
02-28-2003, 09:31 AM
Michelangelo grinned. "Just in time..."

Storm Wolf
02-28-2003, 09:49 AM
Uri grinned at her sister and winked "catch ya later sugar!"

I'll meet you else where later Aurora....we can stir up some trouble later! Uri said non-verbally to her partner. Uri dropped a tiny silver ball and a huge cloud of smoke exploded into the air.

"No!" Arete yelled "Come back here!" Arete did not venture into the smoke, she knew Euphrates would be gone. "Perhaps I should do the same....I must get to looking for a secluded place to stay, can't risk being seen." Arete sheathed her sword and headed towards the shadows of the subway.

heretic888
02-28-2003, 09:56 AM
"Well, that was weird.." Mike said casually.

The Angel Queen
02-28-2003, 10:46 AM
"well forget this ! i will take the faster route and fly since i no longer have a guest!" Aurora said out loud to herself just before she morphed into a small bird and flew out the sub way and out of site of the subway just seconds before the train stoped.

Aurora landed on a building roof about 5 miles from the subway and morphed into her human form and jumping down landing on the 5th floor balcany and entering into her apartment only to be greeted by her small black kitten. " hey Coal ! how was your day? nothing out of the ordinary for me ."

Jade Green
02-28-2003, 11:05 AM
Using her knife as an anchor, Randi laid atop the subway trian watching the scene take place; she was tempted to call both Michelangelo and Arete telepathically but decided not to. She was sure the male would be able to find her if he needed to.

She watched as the crowds of people got off the 1 am train, New York was indeed the town that didn't sleep.

heretic888
02-28-2003, 11:36 AM
What to do?? What to do?? Michelangelo thought to himself.

I could track any of the four of these people..... but which one??? They all went in different directions.....

Michelangelo stood there for a moment and contemplated his options.

MagentaSkies
02-28-2003, 11:51 AM
What to do?? What to do?? Michelangelo thought to himself.

I could track any of the four of these people..... but which one??? They all went in different directions.....

Michelangelo stood there for a moment and contemplated his options.

((In the middle of a crowd of people? :P ))

Raphael watched as the people walked out of the entrance to the subway and onto the dark morning street. He could never understand how people could wake up so early or work so late... didn't they ever get sick of it?

He wasn't sure, but Raph had a feeling something wierd had happened down there. Seeing the bird fly out from there was a major clue... besides, Mike might be down there.

Storm Wolf
02-28-2003, 03:49 PM
Arete Dangled a leg over the side of the building "Well that was intersting....guess I have a lot to learn about this cities inhabitants." She spoke to herself out of lonliness and boredom. Arete pulled out her sword and looked at her reflection "Well...I suppose I should continue my search....or maybe I should to talk one on one with one of thoes other mutants....they seemed interesting enough." Arete stood up and replaced her sword "Now should I look for them, or call to them through mind?"

Uri paused on top of Aurora's apartment "What a night...." She folded her legs beneath herself "Well I suppose I should rest a bit now.....daylight isn't good for anykind of activity being what I am...."

The Angel Queen
03-01-2003, 08:26 PM
Sensing Uri neer by Aurora walked out on to her balcany. "why dont you come inside Uri?" Aurora said while standing back turned to Uri's direction looking out in to the distancant night sky, " One Day".

Storm Wolf
03-01-2003, 08:35 PM
Uri opened an eye and looked down at Aurora "Are you thinking about them again?" She hopped down onto the balcony "Thanks for inviting me in..."

The Angel Queen
03-02-2003, 11:27 AM
"no, and your welcome , but before i let you in i'll have to give you a small word of warning! Watch were you step!" Aurora opened the balcany doors only for them to be rushed by a little black ball of fuss.

heretic888
03-02-2003, 11:59 AM
Unbeknownst to Aurora and Uri, Michelangelo was watching the two of them from a distance. He stood perched on a chimney top from nearly 100 feet away, his cloak and hood now once again shrouding his form.

Using his ninja training of being able to see through the sheer darkness of the night, he easily saw through the New York late evening/early morning darkness and observed their movements without saying a word.

He noted how oddly casual, relaxed and informal the two were in their apartment setting.... when only an hour earlier, they were both on the verge of homocide. Hmm.... maybe they're bipolar... he silently thought to himself. That Aurora is definitley schizophrenic.... and the other one probably is too....

With that, he silently leaped off his chimney perch and landed on the roof of a nearby building. Now that I know where these two live.... the next on my list is that girl turtle Miranda....

Storm Wolf
03-02-2003, 01:45 PM
Uri smiled down at the cat "Almost looks like my father." She joked "So....what's next on our agenda?"

As Arete made her way from building top to building top, a feeling passed over her "Huh? My sister is close...." She slowed her pace and searched for the area where th signature was coming from the strongest.

Jade Green
03-02-2003, 07:25 PM
With that, he silently leaped off his chimney perch and landed on the roof of a nearby building. Now that I know where these two live.... the next on my list is that girl turtle Miranda....

By now the turtle in question was miles away thanks to the train. She watched as the several people got off and finally slipped off to being sure not to be seen. She then adjusted her hat, scarf and jacket before going up the stairs and to the surface.

The street lamps were allready dimming as the sun threated to rear its bright head over the horizon. Had it really been a whole night? She surpressed a yawn. Guess so.

She reached a more rural part of New York and started down a chose street; she never took the same way home twice in a row... too risky.

heretic888
03-03-2003, 08:27 AM
Hmmmmm... Michelangelo thought to himself, I can't pick up a trace of her... dammit.... now whatta I gonna do... eh???

Another 'presence' grabbed Michelangelo's attention. It was the other one.... the sister to one of those psychos. She was down on the street directly below him.

Well, I suppose I should go say hello....

Michelangelo dropped off the rooftop without a sound by Arete's position.

Jade Green
03-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Miranda slipped through the back door of the broken old house. It had been abaondoned for years but despite this, the electricity worked just fine. She slipped off her coat, hat, and scarf and immediatly went to the fridge.

She opened it, frowned, and closed it again.

She didn't know why she bothered to even look, she knew what was in there: a bottle of watter and a box of baking soda. She sighed and slumped down onto the couch in the living room.

The Angel Queen
03-03-2003, 12:28 PM
Uri smiled down at the cat "Almost looks like my father." She joked "So....what's next on our agenda?"

As Arete made her way from building top to building top, a feeling passed over her "Huh? My sister is close...." She slowed her pace and searched for the area where th signature was coming from the strongest.

Aurora picked up the cat " well the first thing on the agenda would be to either stay here and find a new apartment or leave right now and go for a realy long walk, but since it is almost day light i guess i will have to get a new apartment ! " Aurora closed and locked the balcany doors and walked into the kitchen "would you like somthing to eat ?"

MagentaSkies
03-05-2003, 03:35 PM
Raphael had finally found Michelangelo.

He watched from afar as Mike moved from his spot from a roof top to a lower position where another figure stood. Curious, Raph moved closer sending Mike a privet message.

Mike, whats up?

heretic888
03-05-2003, 06:39 PM
Michelangelo had sensed Raphael's approach. He didn't say anything and just pointed down towards Arete.

I need to talk to her..... somethin' weird is goin' down.... fill yah in in a bit....

MagentaSkies
03-05-2003, 09:22 PM
Michelangelo had sensed Raphael's approach. He didn't say anything and just pointed down towards Arete.

I need to talk to her..... somethin' weird is goin' down.... fill yah in in a bit....

Raph raised an eye ridge and moved closer, he wanted to be able to hear all of this.

Lemme guess, weird night?

Storm Wolf
03-06-2003, 11:03 AM
Aurora picked up the cat " well the first thing on the agenda would be to either stay here and find a new apartment or leave right now and go for a realy long walk, but since it is almost day light i guess i will have to get a new apartment ! " Aurora closed and locked the balcany doors and walked into the kitchen "would you like somthing to eat ?"

"Something to eat....yes I suppose..." Uri's voice was emotionless "I really think that bacnk on the corner is getting in a new shipment of greens this week....I've been watching them for sometime.....I know we shouldn't wast our time with petty thievery but I could really use the cash....."

Arete moved along quitely "Now if I were a giant mutated ninja turtle where would I be?" Her ears twitched "Probably somewhere behind me...or lurking in the shadows....quiet I heard nothing even with my sensitive ears...."

heretic888
03-06-2003, 11:18 AM
"Or I'd be standing right by you." Mike replied casually, leaning against a wall right by Arete.

MagentaSkies
03-06-2003, 01:07 PM
"Or I'd be standing right by you." Mike replied casually, leaning against a wall right by Arete.

Raph smirked, fighting the urge to snicker as he watched from his own group of shadows.

Storm Wolf
03-06-2003, 04:40 PM

Arete jumped slightly "Jesus....what are you trying to do....give me a heart attack?" She shook her head "I was just thinking of finding you....though I doubt I would have." she smiled slyly.

heretic888
03-06-2003, 05:26 PM
Michelangelo returned Arete's smile with one of his own.

"We need to talk, deary."

The Angel Queen
03-06-2003, 07:02 PM
"Something to eat....yes I suppose..." Uri's voice was emotionless "I really think that bacnk on the corner is getting in a new shipment of greens this week....I've been watching them for sometime.....I know we shouldn't wast our time with petty thievery but I could really use the cash....."

Aurora walked to the fridge and opened it. " well i have supplies for sandwichs, salads, i could cook something that uses ground beef or steak, or we could have canned cat food. your pick."

Storm Wolf
03-07-2003, 07:00 AM
Michelangelo returned Arete's smile with one of his own.

"We need to talk, deary."

Arete leaned to one side "Alright then.....I have a feeling it's about my sister, no?"

Aurora walked to the fridge and opened it. " well i have supplies for sandwichs, salads, i could cook something that uses ground beef or steak, or we could have canned cat food. your pick."

"Definatly not the cat food.....I've learned from experince thats not for me...." Uri smiled "how about a sandwhich?"

heretic888
03-07-2003, 07:40 AM
Michelangelo looked at Arete earnestly.

"Yeah," he replied, "your sister. I want to know what's goin' on here, what's the story with you guys?? I don't personally like homocidal psychos runnin' around these streets at night..... especially when they are of the mutant variety..."

MagentaSkies
03-07-2003, 02:35 PM

"Yeah," he replied, "your sister. I want to know what's goin' on here, what's the story with you guys?? I don't personally like homocidal psychos runnin' around these streets at night..... especially when they are of the mutant variety..."

Now Raph was getting a vauge idea where this was going.

The Angel Queen
03-07-2003, 08:11 PM
" fine sandwich it is. and you Coal, you still get cat food." now about that bank do you need any help with that ? i havent got to have any fun like robbing banks and going on mass killing sprees since i got this damn job to pay for this moderate living place for my cat ! and a little extra money is always a plus !" Aurora said as she handed Uri a sandwhich , set caol and a small dish of cat food on the opposite end of the table and sat down herself.

Storm Wolf
03-07-2003, 10:32 PM

Arete frowned "Well... my sister was just brought up around all ther wrong people i suppose....I've been trying to convert her to the light for the past several years or so, but every time I get close she slips away......I'm kinda baffled myself, this is the longet she's ever remained in one place...I think it has something to do with her partner....Aurora I think her name was?"

Arete's tail twitched "If we wouldn't have been separated, this never would have happened......she kills and kills, and I'm frightened that if she dies that I might die as well considering the bonds we still have........that is why I'm unsure of my next move."

" fine sandwich it is. and you Coal, you still get cat food." now about that bank do you need any help with that ? i havent got to have any fun like robbing banks and going on mass killing sprees since i got this damn job to pay for this moderate living place for my cat ! and a little extra money is always a plus !" Aurora said as she handed Uri a sandwhich , set caol and a small dish of cat food on the opposite end of the table and sat down herself.

Uri finished her sandwhich "Help would be great....we can share the profts fifty-fifty......perhaps we should go check out the bank tonight and look to see what kind of security measurs they have?"

heretic888
03-07-2003, 11:12 PM
Michelangelo motioned for Raphael to join him.

"So," Mike replied, "what do you propose we do about these two, then??"

Storm Wolf
03-07-2003, 11:49 PM
Arete contemplated on Mike's question "Well....as for Aurora, I could really give a crap what you do with her.....as for my sister, some type of restraints until I figure out something else out to do with her...."

Jade Green
03-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Arete contemplated on Mike's question "Well....as for Aurora, I could really give a crap what you do with her.....as for my sister, some type of restraints until I figure out something else out to do with her...."

THough she was home, Randi found herself unable to rest muchless do anything else. That Male turtle was out there and then there were those two crazy fiends and one of their twin sisters... maybe she should go and try to find them?

Why not?

It wasn't like she was going to be sleeping any time soon.

heretic888
03-08-2003, 11:22 AM
Mike looked up at the night sky for a moment and looked back down at Arete.

"What kind of 'restraints' did you have in mind..."

MagentaSkies
03-08-2003, 08:24 PM
"Thats kinda what I wanna know." Raph said, slipping out of the darkness. "I also wanna know what all happened tonight Mikey."

Storm Wolf
03-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Mike looked up at the night sky for a moment and looked back down at Arete.

"What kind of 'restraints' did you have in mind..."

"I dunno ropes, chaines....electric wire....barbed wire..."She chuckled "No but really just something that will keep her put....even if it is slightly painful."

"Thats kinda what I wanna know." Raph said, slipping out of the darkness. "I also wanna know what all happened tonight Mikey."

Arete looked at the second turtle who had emerged "Errr....exactly how many of you are there?" She asked "Should I be expecting anymore surprise appearences?"

The Angel Queen
03-10-2003, 06:59 AM
Uri finished her sandwhich "Help would be great....we can share the profts fifty-fifty......perhaps we should go check out the bank tonight and look to see what kind of security measurs they have?"

"that sounds like a plan to me"Aurora replied

heretic888
03-10-2003, 09:09 AM
"I also wanna know what all happened tonight Mikey."

Michelangelo quickly summarized for Raph what had transpired during the night.....

She asked "Should I be expecting anymore surprise appearences?"

"Maybe." Mike replied casually.

Jade Green
03-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Miranda lunged heself of the side of the building and... for a brief moment, she seemed to hover before landing simply on the roof of anohter building. She still had some time before sun-rise... maybe she could find some food? Or just have some fun?

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, on a roof not too far from her, Leonardo was practising several of his katana tecniques.

It felt good to work out in the night air and it was especially a good way to blow over the angry steam after the arguement he had with Raphael.

"Eh?" He lowered his swords and looked around, that presence... it was too close for his liking... and a bit too powerful at that. He decided it was best he investigated.

heretic888
03-10-2003, 10:42 AM
Michelangelo sensed Leo's ki.... faintly, very far off.

Rough day with Leo?? he asked Raph nonverbally.

Jade Green
03-10-2003, 10:53 AM
Michelangelo sensed Leo's ki.... faintly, very far off.

Rough day with Leo?? he asked Raph nonverbally.

Yeah. He replied, but things just got interesting.

He was now tailing Randi as she moved from roof to roof, staying stealth mode as not to be detected.

Randi stopped momentarily to take off her hat and wipe her forehead.

Oh, man, Mikey, if only you could see what I'm seeing right now.

heretic888
03-10-2003, 10:56 AM
Leo?? He was closer than Mike had initially thought.

"Be right back," Mike said to Arete. He motioned for Raph to follow him, and darted towards Leo's direction...

Jade Green
03-10-2003, 11:28 AM
Randi put her hat back on and continued on her way.

She really aughta look for the 'good sister' and see what she had to say about the situation.

Or she could just heed the several lessons she had learned through the years and keep her beak out of some one else's till.

It was then that she detected the obvious use of telepathy between two people... both too close for comfort. Well this was just fine and dandy. She quickened her pace.

heretic888
03-10-2003, 11:40 AM
Michelangelo now felt Randi's ki. He quicked his pace over to their position.

Leo, we're comin' towards you....

Jade Green
03-10-2003, 11:44 AM
Well, I'm following some one who... apparently has suddenly realized that she's being followed. Leo shook his head.

heretic888
03-10-2003, 11:47 AM
Hold on, Raph and I'll be there real soon....

Jade Green
03-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Hold on, Raph and I'll be there real soon....

And so, Leo stopped, waiting for Mike and Raph to catch up. Letting the unknown turtle girl to gain some distance from him.

heretic888
03-10-2003, 12:04 PM
Mike flipped up by Leo without making a sound.

"That her?"

Jade Green
03-10-2003, 12:25 PM
Mike flipped up by Leo without making a sound.

"That her?"

"She's a turtle Mikey." leo replied watching Randi move farther away, "How is that... possible?"

heretic888
03-10-2003, 12:31 PM
"Hey, its Randi.... I found her."

Jade Green
03-10-2003, 12:33 PM
"Hey, its Randi.... I found her."

"YOU found her? When?!"

heretic888
03-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Michelangelo quickly explained to his brother what had gone on in the night, with occasional color commentary by Raph.

MagentaSkies
03-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Michelangelo quickly explained to his brother what had gone on in the night, with occasional color commentary by Raph.

"I dunno about you two, but I'm following the turtle chick." He said and swiftly moved after her.

heretic888
03-10-2003, 12:44 PM
"No need." Mike said.

He then yelled out, "HEY RANDI!!!"

MagentaSkies
03-10-2003, 12:45 PM
"No need." Mike said.

He then yelled out, "HEY RANDI!!!"

Spoil my fun why don't you? Raph pouted.

Jade Green
03-10-2003, 07:07 PM
Randi stopped whirled around, her long coat billowing behind her.

It was hard to see her facial expression from here especially with her hat on.

"...Randi? Her name is... Randi?" Leo replied.

heretic888
03-11-2003, 08:54 AM
"Yup," Mike responded.

A pause of silence.

"Gee.... I hope she's not pissed."

Jade Green
03-11-2003, 11:29 AM
"Yup," Mike responded.

A pause of silence.

"Gee.... I hope she's not pissed."

Jesus Christ! Tell every one I'm out here why don't you!? A voice in Mike's head snarled, I have my own enemies to worry about ya know.

heretic888
03-11-2003, 11:43 AM
Leo and Raph heard that too, thanks to their 'ninja sensitivity' and their psychic rapport with Mike.

"Yup, she's pissed." Mike smirked.

Jade Green
03-11-2003, 11:59 AM
And exactly who are those other two with you?! Randi asked, unsure if she actually wanted to deal with three other mutants at the moment.

I'm Leonardo and the other is Raphael. Leo replied, Sorry if we scared you earlier

Sorry nothing. Why the Hell were you tailing me

Because... you're a turtle?

heretic888
03-11-2003, 12:05 PM
Michelangelo chuckled at Leonardo's psychic retort.

They're my brothers, Randi. You can relax.

He began to casually make his way toward Randi. "I assume you were looking for me or that Arete person, huh?"

Jade Green
03-11-2003, 12:16 PM
Michelangelo chuckled at Leonardo's psychic retort.

They're my brothers, Randi. You can relax.

He began to casually make his way toward Randi. "I assume you were looking for me or that Arete person, huh?"

"Errr... yeah... sure I was." Randi replied, "Actually I was getting breakfast but whatever."

heretic888
03-11-2003, 12:20 PM
"Oh, that's why you were scanning the buildingtops, huh?" Mike replied sarcastically, "lookin' for one of those apartment top restaurants??"

:D

Jade Green
03-11-2003, 12:33 PM
"Oh, that's why you were scanning the buildingtops, huh?" Mike replied sarcastically, "lookin' for one of those apartment top restaurants??"

:D

Randi frowned, pointing to a McDonalds just down the way, "I was scaling the building tops because its safer than going there by ground level."

heretic888
03-11-2003, 12:36 PM
Michelangelo smiled.

"Ahh, don't fret none, girly," he said in an unusual accent he seemed to have just created out of the blue, "Im'a just messin' wit' yah."

MagentaSkies
03-11-2003, 01:30 PM
Michelangelo smiled.

"Ahh, don't fret none, girly," he said in an unusual accent he seemed to have just created out of the blue, "Im'a just messin' wit' yah."

Raph stared at Randi, "Where you from?" He suddenly demanded.

heretic888
03-11-2003, 03:10 PM
Mike raised an eyeridge and looked at Raph in an annoyed glance.

"Fer Buddha's sake, Raph, you don't have to give her the third degree. Jeesh."

Jade Green
03-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Mike raised an eyeridge and looked at Raph in an annoyed glance.

"Fer Buddha's sake, Raph, you don't have to give her the third degree. Jeesh."

"You want where I was born, Where I moved to, Where I mutated, Or where I trained?" Randi retorted.

heretic888
03-11-2003, 04:00 PM
Michelangelo groaned and shook his head. Raph was always like this. And Randi's temperament wasn't helping things.

"Ahem. Randi," he interrupted, "we found Arete."

MagentaSkies
03-11-2003, 09:19 PM
"Yeah, what he said." Raph said putting his hands behind his head in a relaxed fashion, "you can thank us any time."

Jade Green
03-12-2003, 10:06 AM
"Yeah, what he said." Raph said putting his hands behind his head in a relaxed fashion, "you can thank us any time."

"THank you... Michelangelo." Randi replied, sure to thank only him and not Raphael.

"Well don't keep Arete waiting... where is she?"

"Thats what I want to know too." Leo interjected.

heretic888
03-12-2003, 10:50 AM
Michelangelo pointed in a direction toward the street.

"We left her over there... c'mon, let's go."

Storm Wolf
03-12-2003, 11:13 AM
Arete was standing in the same position she had been left, she tapped her foot lightly with impatience "I suppose I really had nothing better to do..." She muttered to herself.

Jade Green
03-13-2003, 09:12 AM
Arete was standing in the same position she had been left, she tapped her foot lightly with impatience "I suppose I really had nothing better to do..." She muttered to herself.

Randi followed behind the three boys towards Arete position and when they reached it, she didn't bother hide herself.

Randi landed near the girl, "Hello again."

heretic888
03-13-2003, 10:01 AM
Michelangelo smiled warmly. "Hi!" waving his hand in greeting.

Storm Wolf
03-13-2003, 09:54 PM
Randi followed behind the three boys towards Arete position and when they reached it, she didn't bother hide herself.

Randi landed near the girl, "Hello again."

Arete Smirked "Hello...."

Michelangelo smiled warmly. "Hi!" waving his hand in greeting.

Arete waved politly, then turned her attention to the male turtle in blue "I don't believe we've met...." Arete looked to Mike "Are you all related?" She asked

Jade Green
03-14-2003, 09:00 AM
"All except for her." Leonardo replied gesturing to Randi, "I am Leonardo and you must be Arete."

heretic888
03-14-2003, 09:35 AM
((ummm....actually, all the TMNT (or is that MNT considering they're 20??) are wearing red bandanas. :P ))

"Yup. We're ninja. We're brothers. We're mutants. Long story. Tell later." Mike chirped out jokingly.

MagentaSkies
03-14-2003, 11:28 AM
"Speaking of stories." Raph put in, "why don't you tell us a little bit more about your sister an' you?"

Storm Wolf
03-15-2003, 02:05 AM
"Speaking of stories." Raph put in, "why don't you tell us a little bit more about your sister an' you?"

"Well I really couldn't tell you much about my sister....we don't talk much anymore.....She was raised by our father, who was some kinda of mutant crime lord or something....I dunno I never Knew him, I was raised by my human mother." Arete shrugged "Thats all I can think of right now.....ask me anything specific you want to know and I'll answer you the best I can though!" Arete offered.

heretic888
03-15-2003, 09:55 AM
"Well," Michelangelo chimed in, "now that the gang's all here, why don't we figger out what it is we're gonna do??"

Jade Green
03-15-2003, 10:49 AM
"Well," Michelangelo chimed in, "now that the gang's all here, why don't we figger out what it is we're gonna do??"

"Stake out, any one?" Randi suggested, "Though, if I were them, I'd most likely be moving soon anyhow..."

heretic888
03-15-2003, 10:52 AM
"Yeah, well," Mike replied jokingly, "in case yah didn't notice, Randi, they ain't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed."

Jade Green
03-15-2003, 11:12 AM
"Yeah, well," Mike replied jokingly, "in case yah didn't notice, Randi, they ain't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed."

"Who're you talking about, your brothers or them?" Randi quipped with out a second thought about it.

"Hey!"

Randi just shrugged at Leo, "YOu three are clearly better at stealth than Arete and I, you can do closer observation. Arete and I can figure out some other way to... capture her sister and do away with that other one."

heretic888
03-15-2003, 11:14 AM
"Alright." Mike replied. "You got any suggestions, Leo-san??"

Jade Green
03-15-2003, 11:30 AM
"Alright." Mike replied. "You got any suggestions, Leo-san??"

"Its nearly sun rise, they might leave during the day to do other things..." Leo replied, "We'll have to tail them if they do and maybe one of us can stay behind and look for clues."

heretic888
03-15-2003, 11:33 AM
"So, we should split in two groups, then??"

Storm Wolf
03-15-2003, 08:07 PM

Arete didn't like Mike's comment to much but she kept her tounge, her sister was intelligent in many ways, but never showed it.

"So, we should split in two groups, then??"

Arete shrugged "Sounds good to me...."

Jade Green
03-15-2003, 09:38 PM
"Arete and I in one group you two in another." Randi said. Can every one hear me?

Leo nodded. Yes.

We'll talk here, privet link, Randi said, THis way we can keep up dates on what they'r doing and you'll know what we'll be planning to catch them.

MagentaSkies
03-17-2003, 01:17 PM
Fine by me. Raphael replied and moved up to the roof of a building adjacent to the one that Aurora and friend were in.

Jade Green
03-17-2003, 09:39 PM
Randi couldn't tell which brother was wierder.

You ready Arete? Any ideas?

Storm Wolf
03-19-2003, 05:02 PM
Arete sighed and shook her head...this was going to be a challenge.

Yes I'm ready, but I haven't got any ideas really...all i can really think is to surround them, they are outnumbered now.....

Jade Green
03-19-2003, 09:01 PM
Arete sighed and shook her head...this was going to be a challenge.

Yes I'm ready, but I haven't got any ideas really...all i can really think is to surround them, they are outnumbered now.....

True, but we don't fully understand Aurora's abilities yet. Randi replied as the two moved to a spot away but in eyesight of Aurora's appartment, I don't like not knowing about my enemy before I confront them in that way

Storm Wolf
03-21-2003, 10:11 AM
well as for my sister...she's more of the physical strength type...she's doesn't posses the same abilities as I....[/quote]

Jade Green
03-21-2003, 11:14 AM
well as for my sister...she's more of the physical strength type...she's doesn't posses the same abilities as I....[/quote]

Then We'll use that to our advantage. Randi said, "Its the other one thats the problem then."

heretic888
03-22-2003, 10:13 AM
"How you doin', Leo??" Mike asked his brother, walking up beside him.

Jade Green
03-22-2003, 10:49 AM
"How you doin', Leo??" Mike asked his brother, walking up beside him.

"Doesn't it... wierd you out a bit that we finally met another turtle after so long? She didn't even seem surprised by us... or by anything else." Leo replied, stopping at the ledge and staring at the appartment complex in which aurora lived. "Like for her, seeing mutants was an everyday thing."

heretic888
03-22-2003, 11:48 AM
"I dunno, Leo," Mike replied. "It's a lil' weird there are others like us, but then again, it's no stranger than some o' the other stuff we've encountered."

Jade Green
03-22-2003, 11:53 AM
"I dunno, Leo," Mike replied. "It's a lil' weird there are others like us, but then again, it's no stranger than some o' the other stuff we've encountered."

"True." Leo said, moving out of view of Aurora's window, "But, aren't you the least bit curious about where she's from? Her and Arete both."

heretic888
03-22-2003, 11:59 AM
"Yeah," Mike replied, "but I think exchangin' life stories is for another time, huh??"

Jade Green
03-22-2003, 12:04 PM
"Yeah," Mike replied, "but I think exchangin' life stories is for another time, huh??"

Leo knew that, but still... it all made him a little worried.

What if Arete and Randi were the real problem?

MagentaSkies
03-23-2003, 07:44 PM
Raphael frowned, watching from his own post. This was going to be a boring morning.

heretic888
03-24-2003, 09:10 AM
Michelangelo said nothing and continued to look into the duo's apartment from his vantage point.

Jade Green
03-27-2003, 09:22 AM
Randi sighed, trying think of the best ruit to go through this.

She didn't want to do anything that could kill Uri, she was Arete's sister; but aurora...

"I have an idea for Aurora." She mumbled, "And while I do that, you and the rest can surround and apprehend Uri... like maybe tie her up with barb-wire or lock her into a steel room or something..." She was, of course, joking about the barb-wire and steel room bit.

heretic888
03-27-2003, 09:56 AM
((I guess we'll just wait until Tiger or Angel decide to grace us with their return. :roll: ))

The Angel Queen
04-02-2003, 03:20 PM
all right you guys this rpg is over !! i have a life and there is no way in hell i can keep up with you people who dont have lives oter than the F***ing internet. and i talked to tigerpowers and she agrees with me !!! so dont bother to write any more !!!!!!!! I asked you guys to slow down but you to damn stupid to know what slow is !!!!! so we quite

Raven
04-02-2003, 03:24 PM
all right you guys this rpg is over !! i have a life and there is no way in hell i can keep up with you people who dont have lives oter than the F***ing internet. and i talked to tigerpowers and she agrees with me !!! so dont bother to write any more !!!!!!!! I asked you guys to slow down but you to damn stupid to know what slow is !!!!! so we quite

oh wow you can use big letters
wow( gives the finger)

heretic888
04-03-2003, 09:32 AM
listen... if you can only get on her like once every two weeks, then RPing probably isn't the best thing for you.

Jade Green
04-03-2003, 10:36 AM
First of all, if you are going to call me stupid, please do get your grammer correct.

Second, if you are going to use curse words, use something more imagnative than 'F***ing' because that is over used.

Third, Heretic is right, if you don't have the time then don't role play it is as simple as that.

Fourth, AngelQueen if you'd like to see some one who's not only stupid, but unintelligent and unimaginative then heres what I suggest you do: run out of the computer room, and into the closest bathroom and look into the mirror provided. Look good and hard, AQ, because that is what an ignorant brat looks like.

Storm Wolf
04-15-2003, 04:51 PM

WoW....that was a little outrageous I mean total overkill there......and when did we talk this over...cause I don't remember that............

To all of you, I'm so sorry about this.....AQ over reacts to everthing....she had no point in using thoes words, just because she can't keep up with Heretic, Jade, and the others........Once again I apologize.....I should have known that she couldn't RPG with others well........