PDA

View Full Version : How is Back To Sewers Doing So Far?

U2WaTCHer
09-30-2008, 05:17 PM
Just was curious and hoping for new season

Darth Shredder
09-30-2008, 05:57 PM
The first two episodes were okay. The third, Something Wicked, was pretty good and one of the best episodes in quite a while. Best parts are definitely seeing Cyber Shredder brawling it out with the Turtles in cyberspace.

They have a lot of set-up going on, what with Cyber Shredder hinting that he has plans to go into the physical world, and the Turtles finding the scattered pieces of Splinter.

It has a lot of potential to be something cool as a season. I just hope they don't drop the ball like they did in the conclusion of season five. If that happens, I'm finished with the NT.

CyberCubed
09-30-2008, 06:15 PM
I think this person meant how is it doing in the ratings...

Tomoshibi Amatsu
09-30-2008, 06:29 PM
I'd have to say it's going pretty good, but I sort of wish we had gotten that extra season of Fast Forward. I actually liked that season so I kinda wanted more of it.

Still back to the sewers is doing just as good in my book.

Darth Shredder
09-30-2008, 06:52 PM
I think this person meant how is it doing in the ratings...

Who knows. The post title and original post are vague.

ZariusTwo
09-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Laird recently admited that negotiations havent begun for a new season, and as far as he knows, BTTS is the final season until he's informed otherwise

X
09-30-2008, 10:04 PM
Nice... So if TMNT ends, then it will not have survived shows such as Simpsons, Power Rangers, ER, Big Brother, Pokemon, as shows that have been on the air forever.

I hope Laird and 4kids gets something done. This series has told some really good stories, and not many cartoons do that. I would hate to see it end.

I am getting this vibe, that since Chaotic is doing so well that it deserved an animation bump, that 4kids doesn't need TMNT anymore, so us fans could be getting the shaft? Just a thought.

I hope we get many more seasons.

EDIT: I hope the 25 year celebration of the TMNT isn't ended with the words, "thanks for watching, shows not making us enough money, we're out of here. Take care."

-X-

CudleyCowlick
10-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Well... not as bad as it could be.

But that's not necessarily saying much.

I'm enjoying it enough to tune in every week and honestly I'm just glad we still have TMNT cartoons 20 years after it first came on the air.

Dragon Turtle
10-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Here are the ratings for the first two weeks of TMNT:BTTS, and CW4Kids and 4KidsTV (surprising that 4KidsTV is in the lead for ratings).

Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, September 13, 2008 Broadcast Networks

FOX (4KidsTV) 1.2/6 Avg. (8a-12n)

Di-Gata Defenders 1.1/6; Biker Mice from Mars 1.2/6; Sonic X 1.2/5; Sonic X 1.2/5; Chaotic M'arrillion Invasion 1.4/6; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward 1.4/6; Kirby 1.2/5; Winx Club 1.0/5

CW (TheCW4Kids) 0.9/4 Avg. (7a-12p)

Will & DeWitt 0.4/4; Magi Nation 0.5/3; Skunk Fu! 0.8/4; Viva Pinata 1.1/5; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.2/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.1/4; Dinosaur King 1.0/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.9/4; Chaotic 1.0/5; Chaotic 0.7/4

Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, September 20, 2008 Broadcast Networks only

FOX (4KidsTV) 1.1/5 Avg. (8a-12n)

Di-Gata Defenders 0.5/3; Biker Mice from Mars 0.7/4; Sonic X 1.2/6; Sonic X 1.4/6; Chaotic M'arillian Invasion 1.4/6; Kirby 1.2/5; Winx Club 1.0/4

CW (TheCW4Kids) 0.9/5 Avg. (7a-12p)

Will & DeWitt 0.4/4; Magi Nation 0.7/4; Skunk Fu 1.0/5; Viva Pinata 1.2/5; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.2/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.1/5; Dinosaur King 0.9/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.9/4; Chaotic 0.9/4; Chaotic 0.9/4

More Data can be found at http://www.cynopsis.com

R-iZZy
10-01-2008, 03:23 AM
It's good to see the Turtles are still pulling in strong ratings. I was a bit worried about their move from Fox to CW. Making 1.4 ratings on Fox and 1.1 ratings on CW shows that maybe this move wasn't the best idea. =\

Looks like the Turtles still are making strong numbers compared to the other shows.

GK Punk
10-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Im surprised Winx Club is still doing so well in reruns. maybe we will get that fourth season over here after all.

Off topic, yes but I don't care.

BubblyShell22
10-01-2008, 07:37 AM
I hear ya, GK. I want the fourth season too. Also, IMO, I really like this new season so far. It has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see what else is in store.

NYShell
10-01-2008, 07:56 AM
I'll say what I usually always say.... it's way to corny/kiddy (even though it is a morning kids cartoon)... I have to say that when the 2k3 series just started around the first season, it had a very good look, feel and tone... I don't see any future with this new show:tconfuse:... but I could be wrong...

Drtooth
10-01-2008, 08:28 AM
The show is losing to old Sonic X reruns? INSULTED!!!!!!

That's almost as bad as Biker Mice losing to Suck Fu.

X
10-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Well seeing the TMNT brand on FOX and CW pulling in good ratings, means they should keep it around.

I see FF is bringing in more viewers then BttS is, but maybe because people are used to watching TMNT on FOX.

I wish that was BttS on Fox, and maybe those viewers have no idea that a new season is on CW.

I gave too much thought last night to the fact my saturday morning cartoon days (even at the age of 30,) will be over soon, if TMNT doesn't get a 8th (9th technically,) season. If Transformers Animated doesn't do too well and it ends, I am done I guess, as no other cartoons offer good stories.

I guess what I am saying is, if TMNT is done, I am done watching CW, or FOX, or wherever the new season is playing.

I'll cross my fingers for a new season, but lairds pesimistic talk doesn't give us much hope. Goldfine gave me hope by stating the word "this season" in Toyfare, and the fact he didn't mention anything about there NOT being a 8th season.

-X-

Ninjinister
10-01-2008, 09:08 AM
I blame the move to a new network, at least partially. As you can see, Fast Forward is doing very well.

X
10-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Yeah... That would've been BttS doing that well had it been on fox.

I guess by all accounts, 1.1 and 1.2 is still good, but moving it could've hurt it a bit.

I just wouldn't like to see its demise taken out on us fans, who support it, based on potentially bad decision making.

I was looking forward to the 25th anniversary of the Turtles, thinking, "man this shows gonna keep on lasting with the new toys coming, new movie close to being signed, a new season on air, and a DTV movie being prepared."

Now when the 25th anniversary hits, I worry it may be the last we see of the TMNT on air. What a way to celebrate. Look, I'm being as pesimistic as Laird... :D

-X-

Drtooth
10-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Will & DeWitt 0.4/4; Magi Nation 0.5/3; Skunk Fu! 0.8/4; Viva Pinata 1.1/5; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.2/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.1/4; Dinosaur King 1.0/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.9/4; Chaotic 1.0/5; Chaotic 0.7/4

Will & DeWitt 0.4/4; Magi Nation 0.7/4; Skunk Fu 1.0/5; Viva Pinata 1.2/5; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.2/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.1/5; Dinosaur King 0.9/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.9/4; Chaotic 0.9/4; Chaotic 0.9/4

Yeah.. I'd say the switch is off to a bumpy start... then again, Will and Dewitt and Chaotic Reruns are a drag on the ratings....

But at least BTTS is doing okay... just not great. Considering that this will be their new home (thanks Wanrers and CBS!) I doubt their future will be too bright. Reruns are killing new shows in the ratings for no good reason...

CyberCubed
10-01-2008, 10:03 AM
TMNT is one of 4kids highest rated shows next to Chaotic and even Yu-gi-oh/Viva Pinata.

I heard 4kids loses Spiderman after this year so apparently they don't have any major hits left that aren't already cancelled, (like Kirby and Sonic are)

TMNT should be around for awhile if it continues to pull in decent 1.1 and 1.4 level ratings.

Shred Head
10-01-2008, 12:59 PM
I see FF is bringing in more viewers then BttS is, but maybe because people are used to watching TMNT on FOX.

I wish that was BttS on Fox, and maybe those viewers have no idea that a new season is on CW.

Its not just because of the move its because of the newest fad Chaotic M'arrillion Invasion people watching it are staying on to watch Fast Forward. Why kids like it I have no idea probraly stealing TMNT's animation might have something to do with it.

I really do hope its not the last season it nowhere near what it used to be but its still somewhat enjoyable for the most part. Oh well at least I have Wolverine and the X-Men a more seriuse series and mature tone with a 26 episode run and an actual animation budget. Its pretty much what 2K3 used to be. Its pretty much been the only bright spot in a month of terrible animation news.

GK Punk
10-01-2008, 04:04 PM
I blame the move to a new network, at least partially. As you can see, Fast Forward is doing very well.

Yeah I think generally speaking, when ever a show moves like that it tends to lose a bit of it's viewership.

X
10-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Wolverine and the X-Men? This is news to me.

Please share info.

Is it focused on Wolverine and if so why?

Where can I see some footage of this show?

I'm to the point now, I don't care about the animation, so long as the show stays on the air.

This season has been very good so far (all three episodes,) and it feels so much like seasons 1-5, that I am very happy with it.

-X-

Ninjinister
10-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Wolverine and the X-Men? This is news to me.

Please share info.

Is it focused on Wolverine and if so why?

Where can I see some footage of this show?

I'm to the point now, I don't care about the animation, so long as the show stays on the air.

This season has been very good so far (all three episodes,) and it feels so much like seasons 1-5, that I am very happy with it.

-X-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_and_the_X-Men

Unfortunately, it's another one of those series that is made in the US, but aired in many other places almost a year before we get it.

ZariusTwo
10-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Marvel continue to be real incompetants with how they schedule these shows. I gurantee you that, thanks to this, ratings in the States wont fair much because the download level of the episodes premiered elsewhere will be high.

The Wikipedia article also spoils the s*it out of the series, so tread carefully...though if you're interested, it's a very loose version of Grant Morrison and Joss Whedon's runs on the title.

Tomoshibi Amatsu
10-02-2008, 07:43 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_and_the_X-Men

Unfortunately, it's another one of those series that is made in the US, but aired in many other places almost a year before we get it.

So is it supposed to be like that new spiderman show on the CW or something? Meh hopefully it catches the interest of the 90s Xmen cartoon fans. It doesn't really look like it'll be marketed towards those who've only seen Xmen evolution.

Drtooth
10-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Marvel continue to be real incompetants with how they schedule these shows. I gurantee you that, thanks to this, ratings in the States wont fair much because the download level of the episodes premiered elsewhere will be high.

And let's not forget there's no where really to put it. It's like there's been a freeze on picking up animated programs, and a sharp swing to live action programing (due mostly to Disney's success). And it's not even just that show... Biker Mice from mars, the new Garfield cartoons... I'm sure there's a bunch of others too.

Speaking of which... I wish Sony would take a good long look at how well the reruns of Spider-Man are doing on the CW... maybe they won't decapitate the show in the second season.

PizzaPower
10-04-2008, 01:00 PM
will fox get BttS after they air Fast Forward again?

CyberCubed
10-04-2008, 03:08 PM
will fox get BttS after they air Fast Forward again?

No. 4kids' license with Fox expires after this year so 4kidsTV is dead by next summer.

Canadian Turtle
10-04-2008, 03:39 PM
I have to say I have only watched the firt 2 episodes online today. I had NO interest in watching FF so this new show looks not bad, I do like the eye balls and fun animation.

I guess the question is do we want the show to run to long and run out of good ideas and end on a bad note rather than let it go while we still had a good time?

PizzaPower
10-04-2008, 07:25 PM
^^ WHAT!!!!! I did not know that, so Turtles may not even get reruns?!?!?!

Wildcat
10-04-2008, 11:13 PM
"Back to the Sewer" is pretty good so far and the closest thing we'll get to 2k3,I really like that the turtles have eye balls now too...gives them a classic feel.

I don't really like the Splinter stuck in Cyberspace thing, its too similar to Fast Forward with all the future style tech and neon settings. For a minute there I thought every episode would take place in Cyberspace with a new Cyber-villan for the turtles to fight every week. Thank goodness its not and that Shredder will eventually make it into the real world.

Ya know I never even finished watching "Fast Forward",it was so boring I just stopped watching afterwhile...which has never happend to me before. When I love something as much as TMNT I usually follow it through if only to see how it turns out. But thats how bad "FF" was,I didnt even wanna finish it.

CyberCubed
10-05-2008, 09:10 AM
The second half of FF had much better episodes than the first. "Enter the Jammerhead" was lame, but I liked the rest of the eps

maryshine
10-05-2008, 09:32 AM
How did the yesterday's episode (engagement ring) rank?

Whitewolf89
10-05-2008, 01:43 PM
No. 4kids' license with Fox expires after this year so 4kidsTV is dead by next summer.
Okay, if this IS true, then what's going to happen to the SECOND season of BMFM 2K8, and the rest? (INCLUDING FF?) Will they just move to the CW4Kids, or what?

(IF they don't, or if FOX itself doesn't pick them up, I'M going to be one MAJORLY p*ssed of l'il Mouse! ESPECIALLY after WAITING for the new Biker Mice series for so danged long!:x)

^^ WHAT!!!!! I did not know that, so Turtles may not even get reruns?!?!?!
Hopefully they will up UNTIL 4Kids' liscence with 'em runs out. After that, I dunno. Hopefully, CW4Kids will pick them up. Hopefully.

Drtooth
10-06-2008, 09:17 AM
I don't really like the Splinter stuck in Cyberspace thing, its too similar to Fast Forward with all the future style tech and neon settings. For a minute there I thought every episode would take place in Cyberspace with a new Cyber-villan for the turtles to fight every week. Thank goodness its not and that Shredder will eventually make it into the real world.

You all know the entire show was supposed to be like that, right? And they were supposed to have little kiddy versions of themselves running around as well. Having a couple episodes of Cyberchase added into the series was a big compromise. Especially since the toy company wanted to add that type of thing in... dispite the fact they toys seem like a contractual obligation, and they're only making them to say they made them, and they have nothing to do with the actual Cyberstuff on the show... but they wanted a Cyberscramble for Splinter in there somehow.

I think what's sucking the ratings for BTTS is that they should have put Chaotic 2 on the CW, and kept Dinosaur King back on Fox. Having it air after BTTS would have given that show a good lead in. Kids would have stayed and watched for the following show. Which explains why 8th time reruns of "Future Shell Shock" are doing so well.

Dragon Turtle
11-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Here are the ratings for Oct 18 and Oct 25 (the first Saturday to feature the 1 hour TMNT block on CW4Kids).

Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, October 18, 2008

FOX (4KidsTV) 1.1/6 Avg. (8a-12n)
Di-Gata Defenders 0.5/4; Biker Mice from Mars 0.8/4; Sonic X 1.8/8; Sonic X 1.9/8; Chaotic M'arrillian Invasion 1.4/6; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward 0.8/4; Kirby 1.1/5; Winx Club 0.7/4

CW (TheCW4Kids) 0.8/4 Avg. (7a-12p)
Will & DeWitt 0.4/4; Skunk Fu! 0.6/4; Viva Pinata 0.7/3; Gogoriki 0.8/4; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.0/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.2/5; Dinosaur King 1.0/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.9/4; Chaotic 0.9/4; Chaotic 0.9/5

Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, October 25, 2008

Will & DeWitt 0.2/2; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.6/4; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.9/5; Gogoriki 0.9/4; Spectacular Spider-Man 0.9/4; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.4/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.4/6; Dinosaur King 1.2/5; Chaotic 1.0/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.8/3

FOX (4KidsTV) 0.6/3 Avg. (8a-12n)
Di-Gata Defenders 0.3/2; Biker Mice from Mars 0.6/3; Sonic X 0.7/3; Sonic X 0.8/3; Chaotic M'arillion Invasion 0.5/2; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward 0.6/2; Kirby 1.0/4; Winx Club 0.6/3

Ninjinister
11-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, October 25, 2008 [/B]

Will & DeWitt 0.2/2; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.6/4; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.9/5; Gogoriki 0.9/4; Spectacular Spider-Man 0.9/4; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.4/5; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.4/6; Dinosaur King 1.2/5; Chaotic 1.0/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.8/3

Di-Gata Defenders 0.3/2; Biker Mice from Mars 0.6/3; Sonic X 0.7/3; Sonic X 0.8/3; Chaotic M'arillion Invasion 0.5/2; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward 0.6/2; Kirby 1.0/4; Winx Club 0.6/3

Wait, am I reading this right? Back to the Sewer actually did BETTER than the new Chaotic last weekend, the first weekend in which they went head-to-head?

SCORE!

R-iZZy
11-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Ninja Turtles are whooping ASS in the ratings. Hard for me to believe 4Kids is seriously thinking of ending their strongest show. I mean look at the past two weeks' ratings; the new episodes are completely dominating Chaotic. It's easily 4Kids biggest breadwinner right now.

Ninjinister
11-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Ninja Turtles are whooping ASS in the ratings. Hard for me to believe 4Kids is seriously thinking of ending their strongest show. I mean look at the past two weeks' ratings; the new episodes are completely dominating Chaotic. It's easily 4Kids biggest breadwinner right now.

And I'm pretty sure that statistics also show that people like bread. Ergo, keep those loaves on the table, 4Kids!

Shred Head
11-03-2008, 03:24 AM
Awesome news seems people have finally started to move over to CW and have fully accepted it as 4Kids prime block. Good to see almost all the Turtles shows doing good. As for Chaotic starting to slip I'm not shocked that show was always on borrowed time.

Now heres my qestion to 4Kids since Turtles and Spider-Man are pretty much there only shows that get the best raitings WHY IN THE HELL ARE THEY GETTING RID OF THEM!!!!!?????

ZariusTwo
11-03-2008, 04:28 AM
It doesn't really look like it'll be marketed towards those who've only seen Xmen evolution.

That's nonsense

It has a seemless animation style that makes it look like it's set in a "loose" future Evolution continuity without having to directly state that...and considering most people who have seen this ARE Evo fans, you really ought to watch who you catergorize.

Hero
11-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Joining this thread late:

I am enjoying every bloody minute of the show. Great to see the lads back in the present day and continuing thier ongoing adventures. I think it is doing marvellous thus far, and the upcoming wedding is something to look forward to.

===HERO

Drtooth
11-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Ninja Turtles are whooping ASS in the ratings. Hard for me to believe 4Kids is seriously thinking of ending their strongest show.

4Kids isn't the one thinking of canning the show. That's my theory. Remember, the rep was shocked about hearing the news/rumor...

Of course, I need confirmation about the turht, and I don't know when and if we'll ever get it.

Dragon Turtle
11-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Now heres my qestion to 4Kids since Turtles and Spider-Man are pretty much there only shows that get the best raitings WHY IN THE HELL ARE THEY GETTING RID OF THEM!!!!!?????

To make way for shows that may potentially yield more licensing revenue?

4Kids isn't the one thinking of canning the show. That's my theory. Remember, the rep was shocked about hearing the news/rumor...

Of course, I need confirmation about the turht, and I don't know when and if we'll ever get it.

Dan Berger said that another season of TMNT lies in the hands of 4kids, if that helps shed any light on the subject.

Drtooth
11-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Dan Berger said that another season of TMNT lies in the hands of 4kids, if that helps shed any light on the subject.

They would try to get it together. I can't even begin to extrapolate on my theory. i don't wanna start speculation until I hear more from someone else. I won't give any hints, but remember, there are three branches responsible for TMNT on TV. 4Kids is just one of them.

VaughnMichael
11-03-2008, 03:35 PM
They would try to get it together. I can't even begin to extrapolate on my theory. i don't wanna start speculation until I hear more from someone else. I won't give any hints, but remember, there are three branches responsible for TMNT on TV. 4Kids is just one of them.
Bingo, and they say it's not worth it.

ZariusTwo
11-03-2008, 04:31 PM
We saw how those three parties went through hell developing this season for television. We were there for "Superworld", "Overload", "Ultimate Ninja Turtles" etc. It makes sense that 4Kids don't want to go through more tug-of-war, especially since they have more than enough seasons to repeat.

If Laird wasnt increasingly stubborn, 4Kids cancelling this would seem an ideal oppertunity for Playmates' pitched reboot to take it's place and accomedate huge ratings and toy sales. Instead, the TMNT drought will begin again

Turtleman100
11-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I like it alot. All the episodes were great to me anyway.

Drtooth
11-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I say the heck with trying to sell more toys, just have a brief 13 episode closer that ties up everything left for the 25th year THEN start talking about TMNT's hibernation. The ratings are doing well enough. And even if the toy line were an issue, it's not like they're even trying to make the toys like the show and visa versa at all.

I think TMNT is one of the few things that 4Kids got RIGHT. Their anime dubs weren't attracting the younger kids and just p**ing off the actual fans of the shows who just download them anyway after a while. They would love to keep TMNT as long as they can. But reruns May be the only thing that they've got.

I know 4Kids had so much success with Ultimate Muscle (it was a moderate ratings success in the first season) and Sonic X that they made deals with Toei and TMS respectively to make episodes specifically for the US market. Why, the second Season of Muscle didn't air in Japan for almost a year after we got it, and it was a bigger flop than the first 52 episodes in Japan (let's just say, they tried too hard to make it a kid's show in the spirit of the 1980's Kinnikuman but they just didn't have the same people behind it. All the while messing with concepts that were better in the manga version Plus they were p**ed that they recast half the older characters... especially King Muscle/KinnikuSuguru). I don't know about Sonic X though.

But the TMNT reruns seem to pull in decent rating, even with most of them on DVD.

CyberCubed
11-03-2008, 05:51 PM
So is there nothing that can be done? The show has been definitely cancelled at this point?

Casual Matt
11-03-2008, 05:58 PM
So is there nothing that can be done? The show has been definitely cancelled at this point?

No.

Nothing is definite. The current season hasn't even finished airing yet.

We just don't know if there will be another season or not.

VaughnMichael
11-03-2008, 07:08 PM
No.

Nothing is definite. The current season hasn't even finished airing yet.

We just don't know if there will be another season or not.
Heh.......

X
11-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Well 4Kids hasn't said they are cancelling the show, but the negative news about the show not returning outweighs the news of it getting a tenth season.

I will state that I love irony.

TMNT pulled better ratings then the just another card game turned cartoon (or vise versa,) and it has been one of their longest lasting shows this side of Pokemon.

If 4Kids did make that stupid call to can the show that has better ratings then a relatively newer show like Chaotic, then their boat deserves to sink.

Sorry, just being real. However this news is just as fresh to 4Kids as it is to us, in terms of ratings knowledge (give or take a few days.) Maybe they will use this knowledge and get to work on a 26 episode season 10, and keep their asses in NYC, but bring some characters back *cough* Bishop *cough*

-X-

ZariusTwo
11-04-2008, 12:49 AM
I like it alot. All the episodes were great to me anyway.

And convieniantly, no reasons given as to why:roll:

Dragon Turtle
11-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Ratings for Nov 1 and 8 for TMNT.

Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, November 1, 2008

CW (TheCW4Kids) 0.8/4 Avg. (7a-12p)

Will & DeWitt 0.3/4; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.5/4; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.7/4; Gogoriki 0.8/4; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.0/4; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.1/4; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.9/4; Dinosaur King 1.0/4; Chaotic 0.8/4; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.8/4

Di-Gata Defenders 0.4/3; Biker Mice From Mars 0.6/3; Sonic X 0.7/3; Sonic X 0.5/2; Chaotic Marillion Invasion 0.4/2; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward 0.5/2; Kirby 0.7/3; Winx Club 0.7/3

Final K6-11 Ratings for Saturday, November 8, 2008

CW (TheCW4Kids) 1.0/4 Avg. (7a-12p)
Will & DeWitt 0.4/4; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 0.8/4; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.2/5; Gogoriki 1.1/4; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.2/5; Spectacular Spider-Man 1.1/4; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1.2/5; Dinosaur King 1.0/4; Chaotic 0.7/3; Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 0.8/4

FOX (4KidsTV) 0.8/3 Avg. (8a-12n)
Di-Gata Defenders 0.4/2; Biker Mice from Mars 0.6/3; Sonic X 1.1/4; Sonic X 1.0/4; Chaotic M'arillion Invasion 1.0/4; Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward 0.8/3; Kirby 0.6/3; Winx Club 0.6/3