View Full Version : The Hidden Secret

Magdolin
10-01-2008, 09:41 AM
Storyline: Roksana and Andrew have a very important meeting to go to, and call the turtles, and ask if they could baby-sit their daughter, Sherry. The turtles get there, seeing that Roksana and Andrew have already left. But when they start baby-sitting, they find something strange about Sherry. Soon after, other things start to happen.

((I guess this will be the new series of the TMNT, Back to the Sewers. I donno. I'll be Playing as Raph, Sherry, Andrew, and Roksana. If anybody else wants to join, please let me know.))

Character(s):

Leonardo - Iron Man
Raphael - Amber Williams
Donatello - Donny's_girl_forever
Michelangelo - Cowbunga14
Roksana - Amber Williams
Andrew - Amber Williams
Sherry - Amber Williams
Alice - Iron Man
Red Eye - Iron Man
Casey - Cowbunga14

Rules: ((We can't do the story without them. ^_^))

1. No God-Moding
2. Respect each other!
3. you can't take anybody's characters. but if the person deicdes to quit, then you may take them
4. You can't make the battles too easy. It has to be a little hard, or else it wouldn't be fair.

Magdolin
10-01-2008, 11:16 AM
I was having a very hard time thinking of the title. It was going to be Hidden Secret, not The Hidden Secret. Or I could have made it Hidden Powers. But you choose the one you like. And we'll just ignore the real title and call it whatever you decide to choose. Or something...I don't know.

Toonami Tom
10-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Sounds good.:)

I will join as Leonardo and my new fan characters Alice and Red Eye (profiles for both characters coming soon).

If nobody else joins, I guess we could format the story to where only Leo and Raph go to baby-sit.

Magdolin
10-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Okay. I will add your characters.:)

Toonami Tom
10-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks. You could go ahead and start it if you wanted to. It's up to you.

Magdolin
10-03-2008, 04:44 AM
((I guess I'll take Don for now. Maybe Cowabunga14 will join later Dunno. Well, I am starting the RPG.))

Andrew finished brushing his teeth. and then walked downstairs. He went over to his wife, Roksana. "Okay dear, I'm ready." He said to her. "Alright. Just let me call the turtles." Said Roksana. She then picked up the phone, and began to dial their number.

Raph heard the phone ringing. He had just woken up from his nap. He picked up. "Yeah...?" He said with a yawn.

Knowing it was Raph, she smiled. "Raph...I'm sorry to bother you, but Do think that maybe you and your brothers could watch Sherry? Andrew and I have a meeting to go to." She said.

"Don't worry, we're gonna be there." Said Raph.

"Thank you. I'll pay you guys when we get back." Said Roksana.

"You don't need to pay us." Said Raph.
Alright. Well, I should get going. Said Roksana.
"Alright. See ya." Raph said, and hung up. Raph left the living room, and went into the kitchen, to get a glass of water. "Guys! Roksana needs us to baby-sit again!" Raph said.

Donny's_girl_forever
10-05-2008, 10:50 PM
I can play Don for you; give you one less character to worry about.

Magdolin
10-06-2008, 04:28 AM
Sure! Okay! Donatello is now yours! ^_^

Now we just need Mikey

cowabunga14
10-07-2008, 06:12 PM
((Alright, looks like I've joined. Can't promise I'll always be able to post, though.))

"Guys! Roksana needs us to baby-sit again!" Raph said.
"Sounds fair to me," Mikey replied. "Casey's taking a nap, but I figure he'll join us."

Casey overheard the conversation when he started to wake up. "Yeah, sure, I'll come along," he said. "Don't have anything else to do."

"OK, sounds good. I'm ready when everyone else is."

Donny's_girl_forever
10-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Don came out of his room, tinkering with a small device. "Did I hear something about babysitting? I'm up for it. I've been wanting to get out for a bit lately, anyway." He stepped back in to put away what he was working on and returned a moment later. "Whenever, guys."

Magdolin
10-09-2008, 06:29 AM
"Well, I think we're already ready." Said Raph. Raph started to head toward the elevator that went down into the garage.

((Sorry about the post being so short. I'm trying to not leave the other players behind.))

Toonami Tom
10-09-2008, 05:32 PM
((I'm here.:D))

Leo was in the dojo area doing some training. He did a backflip, and kicked at the air after he landed. The blue masked turtle overheard that they would be baby-sitting tonight, and ended his training session.

"Alright, I'm ready" Leo said, and then added "It will be nice to get out of the lair for a awhile."

He then grimaced seeing that Raph was headed for the garage. He thought they would take the roof tops and be able to get some exercise, instead of driving. With a shrug of his shoulders, Leo went to the elevator that would take him down to the garage.

At her apartment in New York City, 20 year-old Alice Bale was on her computer. The young woman was an expert at computers, and as a result this could get her into trouble. Why would this be? Well, currently the pretty girl with blonde hair was using her skills to hack into a data base.

Her blue eyes stared at the screen and she brushed a lock of golden hair from her forehead. Let's see.... She thought to herself. A moment later she went back to typing.

Donny's_girl_forever
10-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Don followed silently behind the other two, also slightly disappointed to be driving instead of going outside. Maybe he could work on something on the way to distract himself...

cowabunga14
10-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Mikey and Casey made their way towards the garage didn't seem to mind that they would be taking a vehicle.

Magdolin
10-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Roksana smiled at Sherry. "We love you sweetie. I have some friends coming over to watch you, so you be good. Okay?" Said Roksana. "I love you too! And I will!" Said Sherry. Sherry was only four years old. That was why she needed to be watched. Roksana, and her husband didn't really trust other people to watch her. The turtles were always good friends, and that is why they trust only them to watch over their daughter. The two decided that they would wait for the turtles, so that way their child would not be alone.

Raph waited for everybody to get inside, and then the elevator went down.