PDA

View Full Version : Anarky

Toonami Tom
10-02-2008, 09:36 AM
New York City has become a place of anarky. This is the worst the city has ever been.

The cause of it all: The Shredder has unleahsed a massive super weapon upon the city, destroying 1/4 of NYC. As the turtles would say, all shell has broken loose. Along with with this weapon, a toxin developed by Foot scientists was leached into the air, causing most of the the city's population to become violently angry. Only a small protion of the population has been able to hold on to their senses, somehow they are genetically not affected by the biological weapon.

Why did The Shredder do this? He was in a fit of rage. After just returing from frozen exile, he seeks revenge against his enemies. With his logic, he decides to flush the turtles and their sensei out of the sewers by causing an extreme situation above them.

The national guard has been deployed into the city, but this is not enough.

Durring the anarky, the Purple Dragon gang and the Mob have started a turf war. The Foot are also about to enter their self created fray as well. Among the chaos, this is City at War II for New York City.

On top of all of this, Master Splinter will be having a fatal heart attack at some point durring the day, and April O'neil and Casey Jones were killed by The Shredder's massive super weapon.

I will be playing as Leo, Shredder, and my fan character Alice.

Fan characters are welcome, but only one fan character per person.

Magdolin
10-02-2008, 12:12 PM
I would like to join as Donnie, And my new character Rebecca she's Amber Williams younger sister. No I'm not gong to play as Amber. Just Rebecca and Donnie.

cowabunga14
10-02-2008, 06:15 PM
I'll play as Mikey and Casey Jones.

Magdolin
10-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Meh, I've changed my mind about Rebecca. Instead, I would likt to play as my character Oren. If that's okay.

Toonami Tom
10-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Ok sure, and welcome aboard Cowabunga14.:)

Magdolin
10-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Thank you!! ^_^