PDA

View Full Version : Mutant, Monster, Man

Lycanth
12-08-2008, 02:19 AM
SYNOPSIS:

H.A.T.E is alive and well in NYC, a growing organisation of humans who want nothing more than to rid the earth of all mutants and freaks. (It should be stated that many mutants exist, not just the TMNT, including humans with special powers. Anything deemed 'abnormal' is classified as mutant.)

If you're not with H.A.T.E then you're against them and may find yourself with a bullet in your back...especially if you're a 'freak hugger', humans sympathetic to the mutant plight.

They want to take back the city for the humans!

Which are you? H.A.T.E, a 'freak hugger' or a mutant, hiding away for fear of your life?

(ETA: Room for Shredder and the Foot as well, clashing with H.A.T.E because Saki wants the 'honour' of killing the turtles himself)

RULES:

*No text speak!
*No chat room formats.
*This MUST be kept in story writing form.
*Keep to the same tense when you write.
*No first person.
*NO one liners.
*Watch your spelling and grammar.
*Have fun!
*OCs welcome, but no MS/GS!

CANON CHARACTERs:

Donatello: Iron Man
Leonardo: Rue_x_Mint
Michelangelo: cowabunga14
Raphael: Buslady
April O'Neil:
Casey Jones: cowabunga14
Splinter:

OCs:

Lycanth Maitland: Lycanth
Lucas 'Luc' Maitland: Lycanth
Victoria Shellman: Iron Man
Leroy: Iron Man
Amber: Rue_x_Mint

Buslady
12-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Heh heh heh....

Toonami Tom
12-08-2008, 12:29 PM
That sounds like a neat story.

I would like to join as fan characters Victoria Shellson and Leroy.

Both of them are mutants. Victoria is on the side of good and Leroy is on the side of bad.

Buslady
12-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Have you a profile for them? Post em, lets see!

This is an interesting story, we play it with some randomness, there is no structured storyline, just a general outline as Ly's posted.

And yes please I need all the good guy freaks possible! We gotta take down the HATE bratz. :P

Lycanth
12-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Welcome aboard Iron Man!

cowabunga14
12-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Think I'll give this shot. Would like to play as Casey and Mikey.

Toonami Tom
12-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks Lycanth.:)

I plan on creating profiles for my characters soon.

Cool, I'm glad you are joining cowabunga14. Maybe this will be like the good ol' days when we used to RPG here.

Lycanth
12-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Awesome. As soon as CANONs are filled, we can get started!

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
12-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Which TMNT universe?

Buslady
12-09-2008, 09:44 AM
we usually have a general universe, not specifically any of the popular 'verses - most often it's mixed movie 1 / 2k3 toon
raph hasnt ever been NW nor have they battled aliens or time traveled or danced with vanilla ice...*gag*....

Lycanth
12-09-2008, 02:01 PM
To be more specific, it's probably closer to the Mirage comic universe, where Shredder is human. Never liked the idea of him being a utrom, hehe

Buslady
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
are we more mirage? as far as shreds goes yeah but some elements i think been borrowed at times from other universes
i like the idea of splitting off from ANY universe doesnt matter

gotta get some gaming going in here ! cmon people! sign up!

Toonami Tom
12-09-2008, 09:15 PM
Very interesting info reguarding the TMNT universe we are using. I also prefer human Shredder.

On that note, is Shredder going to make a surprise appearance in this one?

Oh and I would like to also play as Don.

Lycanth
12-09-2008, 10:46 PM
I sure hope so!

Magdolin
12-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Hmm...Been a long time since I joined an RPG. I guess I'll take Leo, and my most favorite character Amber. If that's okay. I'll give ya a profile on her if ya want. Just ask.:)

Lycanth
12-22-2008, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the game!