PDA

View Full Version : tmnt smokers?

Samhain
01-22-2009, 10:45 AM
does anyone know if pete, kevin, or any other of the mirage artists smoke? im doing a project on them and just trying to get some facts.

Ryona
01-22-2009, 10:53 AM
That I don't know.

lol, I thought you were looking for TMNT fans here who smoke. haha

I personally don't smoke. Well, not cigarettes anyway. That sh*t is really bad for your health.

Archon_Turtle
01-22-2009, 11:28 AM
does anyone know if pete, kevin, or any other of the mirage artists smoke? im doing a project on them and just trying to get some facts.

Why would you...I don't...huh.

CyberCubed
01-22-2009, 11:33 AM
The TMNT are addicted to pizza, not smoking. :P

Cipher
01-22-2009, 01:40 PM
I think someone needs to see this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLHOPLwzjPs).

Andrew NDB
01-22-2009, 09:13 PM
I bet Kevin smoked, but probably not nowadays.

I bet Peter has been pretty true blue most of his life.

KROW
01-23-2009, 04:21 PM
I personally don't smoke. Well, not cigarettes anyway.

Then what do you smoke? If the answer isn't PG-13, I'll understand if you don't reply.

I bet Kevin smoked, but probably not nowadays.

I bet Peter has been pretty true blue most of his life.

Yeah, this is probably the case. Then again, it could be the other way around. For some odd reason, Peter looks like a guy who quit smoking years ago while Kevin seems more abstinent towards the habit. But that's just me.

Ninjinister
01-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Then what do you smoke? If the answer isn't PG-13, I'll understand if you don't reply.

You should have been in the chat last night :roll:

Ryona
01-23-2009, 05:47 PM

Nothing bad really. I just once in a blue moon smoke weed with some friends. Just something casual with a group of friends.
At least it ain't nicotine. That stuff will kill you.
And I live in Canada, so weed isn't a big deal here.

cup-mikey-gertha
01-24-2009, 09:01 AM
I think someone needs to see this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLHOPLwzjPs).

Cool. I've never seen this reminder ad before.

:)

Andrew NDB
01-24-2009, 01:30 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"]Yeah, this is probably the case. Then again, it could be the other way around. For some odd reason, Peter looks like a guy who quit smoking years ago while Kevin seems more abstinent towards the habit. But that's just me.

I base it on nothing apart from their appearance, demeanor, and what I've discerned about their personalities and crowds they've run with:

I see Kevin as a guy who enjoyed a good amount of booze, a good amount of hard liquor, and has smoked a ton of cigarettes in his day. But he's a dad now, living a more homely life, and I bet he's cut back/quit smoking and pretty much just has the occasional beer in front of the TV or something.

I see Peter as pretty much never having smoked, and never having drank regularly. Maybe he enjoys a glass of fine wine with dinner once in a while, but that's probably about it.

Golden ShredHead
01-31-2009, 12:24 AM
It's not very likely either man smoked.