PDA

View Full Version : Anybody been to a Springsteen show?

ThirdMarioBro
02-02-2009, 11:51 PM
They're coming to my town and I'm thinking about heading down and getting tickets when they go on sale Saturday. I already liked his music, but the Super Bowl got me pumped last night.

Anybody here been to one of his shows before? Yay or nay?

RAM BAM
02-05-2009, 07:54 PM
The closest I've gotten to the boss was outside Exhibition Stadium
in Toronto when he was performing. It was pretty loud and you
could hear what numbers he was doing!

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
02-06-2009, 09:47 AM
No, even if he has been in Sweden many times. But I've seen a Dolly Parton concert in Stockholm, Sweden in June 2008.

joe-eyeball
02-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Yeah I went to see him when he came to Cleveland maybe 6-7 years ago and it was cool. The only problem was the show lasted like 3 hours and then he came out for like a 1 hour encore. It felt like I was stuck in an arena all night long.

ThirdMarioBro
02-08-2009, 03:21 AM
Yeah, he does that. Good, because I would have no problem being stuck in the arena all night long listening to music like that. I wish more people did that.

God, I scored this morning. Only got three hours of sleep last (yet here I am up at 4:00am again), and rolled out of bed at 7:30am on a Saturday to go get the tickets for the Boss. There ended up being like 1000 people waiting since he hasn't been to Oklahoma in like twenty years (before the E Street Band dissolved). I was like #700 and something to get there by a rough count. I read on the website they were doing the lotto system to keep people from waiting all night and getting mugged (YMCA is down the street from the BOK Center with shady folks wandering the area). We got our raffle tickets and waited on them to call the group numbers.

I got called with the first group at #18. Front row mother****ers!!! WHOO! Can't wait until April 7th.