PDA

View Full Version : Am I thinking of VR Troopers?

rsherid
02-03-2009, 01:03 AM
I'm thinking of a live action show from the early 90s/Power Rangers era that starred at least two of the Lawrence brothers. I thought it was VR Troopers, but I just looked it up on YouTube and no dice.

Sarah
02-03-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm thinking of a live action show from the early 90s/Power Rangers era that starred at least two of the Lawrence brothers. I thought it was VR Troopers, but I just looked it up on YouTube and no dice.

the show you're thinking of was Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad.

Hero
02-03-2009, 04:10 AM
Tim Curry as the voice of the main baddie. Not bad..

===HERO

Guitar_Raph
02-05-2009, 02:07 PM
VR Troopers had two guys & a girl, plus a pet talking dog (Zeb), thought the dog's cute.

Syber Squad was also seen on Saturday mornings on ABC, while episodes of Reboot were being developed. So it was a temporary show.

I thought this show had potential. Maybe Matt fans would get a treat of hearing him sing. WRONG! Everytime they would start to play music, the voice of his kid sister (Kath Soucie-Linka of Captain Planet) would interrupt. That got me so upset on weekdays, I switched it right back over to...

9SO174Lkap0

Matt fans would wait three years to hear him play the guitar & sing on Brotherly Love. Here's proof.

6Iu1Z5bp8Y4