PDA

View Full Version : They forgot April's Sister and Uncle Augie!

CyberCubed
02-28-2009, 08:52 AM
What the hell!

I knew they were forgetting someone at the wedding!!!

Where was April's Sister and Uncle Augie?! :o

oldmanwinters
02-28-2009, 09:02 AM
I think this entire thread needs spoilers.:lol:
I recorded it but still haven't popped it in. Maybe I ought to now before anyone starts a thread named, "OMG! Shredder is back to life!";)

oldmanwinters
02-28-2009, 03:08 PM

Ok, I know what happened now...

Casey sent them invitations to the wrong day.:lol:

And if Robin had been there, we wouldn't have gotten the comedic scene with Mikey being April's "Maid of Honor" since Robin would have probably gotten that role.:P

Ninjinister
02-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Couldn't this have just been posted in the topic already specified for "Wedding Bells and Bytes"?

CyberCubed
02-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Couldn't this have just been posted in the topic already specified for "Wedding Bells and Bytes"?

No, because there this topic would get lost.

I want everyone to figure out where Uncle Augie was. April's sister was in only one ep, so she's not that important, but Uncle Augie?

This is Uncle freakin AUGIE! What the hell happened?

Did he get lost in a different dimension again? :o

Ninjinister
02-28-2009, 03:29 PM

I hope to never find out how your mind works.

Cure
02-28-2009, 03:56 PM

I want everyone to figure out where Uncle Augie was. April's sister was in only one ep, so she's not that important, but Uncle Augie?

This is Uncle freakin AUGIE! What the hell happened?

Did he get lost in a different dimension again? :o

You've got issues. Get help. Like, seriously.

CyberCubed
02-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Because wanting to know why Uncle Augie was purposely excluded from the finale, despite minor characters who have nothing to do with April/Casey were included?

Come to think of it nobody from April's family showed up.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
02-28-2009, 04:13 PM
She was at least in the 1987 cartoon

Cipher
02-28-2009, 04:17 PM
What the hell!

She was at least in the 1987 cartoon This is easily the most mind-boggling sequence of questions and answers I have ever seen here.

And that's saying alot.

Cure
02-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Because wanting to know why Uncle Augie was purposely excluded from the finale, despite minor characters who have nothing to do with April/Casey were included?

Come to think of it nobody from April's family showed up.

Dude, they just didn't write him in because no one cared about him. No big deal.

Shark112
02-28-2009, 09:23 PM
They forgot.

sdp
02-28-2009, 09:23 PM
This is a forum about TMNT 2k3, I think this merits its own thread. Its not like this is a transformers board where all things TMNT related have to be in one topic.

CyberCubed
03-02-2009, 10:06 PM
I wonder if there's a behind-the-scenes reason for Uncle Augie and April's family being excluded from the finale.

Didn't they realize, "Hey we have Casey's family...now does April have any family?"

Zachatello00
03-04-2009, 11:34 PM
I was a little puzzled over why they put in Cousin sid, and Not Robyn and Augie myself.

And yeah, what's with all the characters who never interacted with Casey and April being at the wedding? I guess just to kinda wrap the show up and see the whole cast for one last time. Even the Rat King was watching, lol.

shuriken
03-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Dude, they just didn't write him in because no one cared about him. No big deal.

I cared damnit I CARED!!!:cry:
I dunno maybe Robin (Robyn) was morally oposed to April marying Casey and Uncle Augie just forgot about it.

Candy Kappa
03-30-2009, 06:59 AM
they borrowed harry potters cape

Ninjinister
03-30-2009, 08:15 AM
they borrowed harry potters cape

...... What?

notebook
03-30-2009, 08:22 AM
let's just say random things.
my camel is not practical but when the moon has earrings then driving is a blowdryer!

NiNi
03-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Honestly, I was puzzled about why no one in April's family showed up to begin with. I mean we had a bit of Casey's family when it came to his mother and Cousin Sid, so I don't see why they didn't have Robyn or Uncle Augie for that matter. I'm going to go out on a limb and take a guess that it was mainly because they already had a crapload of people in the episode already...most of which that don't even SPEAK. But other than that, I don't really have any idea.

Candy Kappa
03-30-2009, 04:21 PM
...... What?

the invisibility cape