PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

Jade Green
03-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Dead or Alive?

I am just curious if anyone even visits this area any more.

If there are, maybe we can get some real role playing action.

Interested? Let me know.

Garou
03-01-2009, 12:13 PM
I know I've been AWOL for ages, but if anything starts up, I'm ready to start again :D

Jade Green
03-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Well that makes two: You and me. I'm still searching my brain for a good starting point for a game. I've been talking to Raphael_ about different story lines, one deals with Japan and another is in the Big Apple.

The thing is, either way I have yet to think up a significant threat for the turtles to fight.

Heck, I was even considering making the threat Graysight, but then again she's better off as that antihero type.

I don't know.

Do you have any ideas for a good villian?

Toonami Tom
03-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey Jade Green and Garou.:)

I used to be called Turtle in the Shell and I used to play as Agent Bishop a lot. I'm sure you probably remember me, right Jade?:D

I miss the days when we all used to roleplay here. It would be great if those days could return.

Yeah, I think Graysight is better off as the antihero friend of the turtles.

Lately I had an idea to take some of the old RPGs and make youtube movies of them. The stars of the films would be TMNT action figures.

Jade Green
03-03-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm still forming an idea for a threat... I'm nearly there. but three people isn't enough for an rp, is it?

Toonami Tom
03-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Three people is a small group, but I have been in a fun RPG before that only had three people.

Jade Green
03-07-2009, 07:40 PM
If it's only going to be three people. Then I don't see the point of doing it on here and dealing with trolls. Maybe make a Yahoo group or something. I'm sure Raphael_ would like to play too... though he, like Garou, likes playing Raph.

Garou
03-12-2009, 11:08 AM
But if Raphael_ wants to play with us and we are four, then wouldn't it be fair enough RP'ing here?

And I don't mind giving up Raph, as long as we get some RP back up and running :P

Aelia
03-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Wow, it really has been ages since I've posted here. I suppose it is because I slowly lost interest, and got into doing other things. I suppose I would be interested, but I will probably need to get in the groove of things first.

Jade Green
03-14-2009, 05:33 PM
well, if I can get Raphael_ to get his lazy self to post in here, then maybe I would have the gawl to actually start something... then again, if Alia's here to stay then we've got 4 reguardless.

I've got the very basics of what I want to do anyways. for right now I'll assume Raphael_ isn't in on this and will start a new post for the RPG soon.

Aelia
03-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Well, at any rate I'm going to try and stay. A lot of things have happened to my family since I left, mainly my father leaving. Quite honestly, I think it's best if I don't contact him any more since it just causes more conflict with my mother.

Aside from that, everything is fine. I turned eighteen last month, so I've been trying to get an ID and start a bank account.

If anything, I think roleplaying here with you guys would do me some good. I really missed it here.

Garou
03-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Hey Aelia, long time no see :D

And I'm ready when you are.

Aelia
03-15-2009, 01:32 PM
Heya Garou. :D

I'm not sure if I'm ready to play anyone after my long absense, but I'll try.

Magdolin
03-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Wow. It feels like years since I've been here. You guys are intrested in roleplaying again? That's kinda cool. I would be intrested in playing again. xD

I...uh, don't know what to say. I just suddenly thought of this place, and...yeah. hehe.:)

Aelia
03-15-2009, 07:43 PM
Excellent. :3

Magdolin
03-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks! ^_^ Well, Jade, not sure if this will help you any, but me and my sister got Resident Evil 5 recently, and we've been hooked on it. So, all I can think about is people being infected with parasites called Las Plagas. Sounds weird huh? lol:lol:

Aelia
03-15-2009, 07:54 PM
A little. Truthfully, I wanted to go with something more light-hearted... but okay.

Magdolin
03-15-2009, 08:00 PM
We don't have to really. that's just what I'm into right now. So we can think of something else. But if you want blood and gore that's cool too. XD

Magdolin
03-18-2009, 10:28 AM
I might have an idea to make an RPG with. We could maybe have it so that maybe one of the turtles, or one of their friends get captured and maybe meet two or three new characters a long the way or something.

Or, We could make it so Splinter leaves for awhile to visit an old friend, and while he's gone, the turtles have a HUGE party, get drunk, go to sleep, wake up the next day, and they have to clean up the place before Splinter returns.:lol: I'm kidding.

Raphael_
03-18-2009, 12:27 PM
I'll play. Pick any of the multiple things we talked about and go for it, Jade.

Jade Green
03-19-2009, 04:49 PM
I have an idea, and I will be posting it shortly.

Aelia
03-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Ah, good, this place is alive again. Sorry if I haven't been around in the past few days.

Jade Green
03-24-2009, 07:58 PM
hee it's okay, go see 'new trouble'