View Full Version : ORIGINAL head STILL exists, but we need your help!

Canadian Turtle
03-13-2009, 11:13 AM
So up until now you probably like me figured the original heads were all but gone, in fact I was told this.

Here is the deal; Jim Henson's has one full hero head left in storage as well as one hero head with the skin missing showing all the original parts and pieces.

As I am sure most of you would be interested in seeing this, along with our interviews with Brian Henson, Steve Barron, the cast and voices of the first movie, and everything else in the doc, but there is a problem.

The PR people at Henson's need to ship these items over from the UK, store them, and let us shoot them by this Wednesday here in LA where we have now landed. The only way this is possible is for us to pay $300 per head.

We are calling on YOU! the fans who maybe would like to see these AMAZING artifacts still in existence, before they crumble away to nothingness. We are running tight and short on the budget trying to bring you the most and best from the TMNT world, and believe me you wont be disappointed!!

If you would like to help by donating to the cause there is a paypal donate button on: www.turtledoc.com

Thanks all!

03-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Hero head? What is that?

03-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Hero head? What is that?

a "hero" item is a prop on a TV or Movie that is used for all publicity shots, all close-ups and non-stunt work.

(basically the prettiest version of everything they have)

a "stunt" item, as they're sometimes called, is the non-functioning one.

(I.E. any scene where you hear the turtle talk, but their mouth obviously isnt moving. some shots in the Battle of Second Time Around)

03-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Hero head is the animatronic head basically.

So...yeah, if it's a Raph head...and I paid for it to be shipped out here....do I get it?

Canadian Turtle
03-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Sorry, it is not for sale, we can only ship it in to shoot it, and if people want to see it in the doc, I am saying they can help if they want. But we would have to have enough people for it to work. Thanks!!!

03-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Hey Isaac, you might want to set up a Fundable (http://www.fundable.com/) for this.

03-14-2009, 02:08 AM
If it's a Raph head I'm having it too

03-17-2009, 08:32 AM
yer a thread killer

03-17-2009, 09:46 AM
Is it Raph's head can you tell me who's head it is