PDA

View Full Version : New Trouble in the Big Apple

Jade Green
03-19-2009, 05:49 PM
It had been nearly a month since the Turtles' last altercation with the Foot Clan, the crime rate seemed to be at an all time low and New York was at peace. Well, as peaceful as a place like New York City can be. It was a boring wednesday afternoon and up above the rain was coming down like a monsoon.

Down in the Sewers, Master Splinter was sitting on the couch, a plate of scones and tea sitting on the coffee table in front of him. It was time for his stories, and he was about to find out exactly who was the father of Morganna's baby. Was it Richard, or his sadistic twin brother, Robert?

..~*~..

Meanwhile, on one of the top floors of a newly finished skyscraper with mirror-like windows, an agent of the Azazel Corporation stared gloomily at the dark streets below.

"Why the long face, Grasyight?" Purred a silky voice from behind. Sighing, the agent turned to face the speaker who then let out a laugh, "Oh yes, that's right... you always look that way." She was a tall, beautiful looking woman with pale skin almost like porceline, lush pink lips, green eyes and flowing red hair. She wore a simple blue dress that suited her shape well. In her arm was a clipboard like computer.

Graysight bit back a nasty reply, knowing full well that doing so would get her nowhere. Instead she adjusted her mirror-like shades and turned to gaze out the window again.

The woman scoffed, "Mr. Kurokane wishes to speak to you... now."

"Of course."

Rules:

Yes, I have rules, live with it.

1) Let us know if you can't play for a while, that way we can have a sub or find something for your character to 'do' so the story can continue

2) No God Moding, no one is perfect, not even Master Splinter. You are not going to make each hit in a battle nor can you dodge every hit. This goes with using other skills as well.

3) Please don't use in-character situations to get back at people for out of character reasons. Further more, keep OOC fights out of the game, argue elsewhere.

4) Please, no short posts. Use description, react to whats happening not with words but with expression as well.

5) Spell check is your friend.

6)This is a game, please have fun

7) Please limit yourself to a total of three characters, canon and fanon. As the 'Story Teller' I will be controlling NPC (Non Playing Characters) to keep the story going.

8) I reserve the right to disallow any one or their characters from playing this game.

Cannon Characters

Leonardo- Jade Green
Donatello- Rue X Mint
Michelangelo- Iron Man
Raphael - Raphael_
Splinter - Jade Green

April O'Niel- Rue X Mint
Casey Jones- Cowabunga14

Karai - Unavailable for now
The Shredder - Unavailable for now
Foot Soldier Members - Unavailable for now
Baxter - Unavailable for now
Bishop - Unavailable for now

Fanon Characters

Emily McHall - Jade Green
Gold Rain - Garou
Graysight - Jade Green
Mr. Kurokane - Jade Green
Nikki Schwarts - Rue X Mint
Jean - Iron Man

Post which character you would like to play.

Magdolin
03-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Hmm...I will take....April, Don, And if it is alright, I would like to play as my character Nikki Schwarz. If not, I understand. :)
The RPG sounds good. ^_^

Toonami Tom
03-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Sounds interesting, and I'm glad the RPG is up now.

I would like to play as Michelangelo and my fan character Nicole Bauer (character profile coming soon).

Jade Green
03-24-2009, 08:03 PM
I would like to remind you to read the rules as they have been updated. Iron Man, tell me more about Nicole.

Magdolin
03-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Okay, I read the rules again and they sound fair to me. :)

Garou
03-26-2009, 04:23 AM
Gah, sorry for going AWOL, but I got stuck in Germany with no friggin internet! Or, well, it costed 5 euro for half an hour, and I'm low on cash constantly...

I'm not sure how good I am at playing Leo, but I'll give it a go.
And, if I could, use my fanon char GoldRain. There should be a description in the char description thread-thingie, but I can post a bit here too if you want - I can imagine it lays hidden somewhere among all the other posts.

Toonami Tom
03-26-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm thinking now that I will just play as Michelangelo for now. I'm not really sure what I would do with my fan character Nicole, now that I think of it.

Jade Green
03-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Garou: You mean This Guy (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=326315&postcount=96)?

Sure, I'll add him to the list.

Garou
03-28-2009, 03:52 AM
That's exactly who I mean :)

Jade Green
03-29-2009, 07:38 PM
ok! Are you willing to play Leonardo or would you rather not?

Garou
03-30-2009, 03:47 AM
Well, I've done it before, though it is a while back. But I'd like to try it out again, so yeah :)

By the way, any particular universe we play in? 2k3 or movie-universe?

Magdolin
03-30-2009, 08:29 AM
I like your avatar Garou. It's cool.:)

Jade Green
03-30-2009, 09:38 PM
RIght then, time to start making your first posts...

Garou
03-31-2009, 04:39 AM
((OOC: Thanks. I can't even remember who made it, sadly. Someone who made a lot of avatars...))

Leonardo sat in deep meditation, trying his best to block out the various sounds in the lair, including the TV. He had grown better over the years, and he hardly took notice of it anymore. But still, it hadn't been perfected - yet...

The turtle took a deep, yet calm breath in, as he had learned.

~~~~~*~~~~~~

A bulky shadow looked out from the empty watertower standing on top of a large building. He didn't know why the humans didn't use it anymore, but it was his luck. At the point where he wasn't so lucky was that it leaked a bit here and there. As his head stuck out, the water soaked his fur. Well, it could have been worse - his whole body could be outside. He snuck his head back in, feeling the water dripping from his fur. By pure instinct, he shock his head like any other canine, making the water fly all around the small "treehouse". He was quickly stopped by the small chattering from a creature close by, who had gotten wet from his drying.

"Oh. Sorry," the wolf blinked at the ferret. It shock the water off as well and jumped over to GoldRain, who gently picked it up and nudged it on the head.
Now, if only the rain would break off, so he could get himself to a more secure place...

Magdolin
03-31-2009, 02:13 PM
((OOC: Your welcome! ^_^ I'm sorry you don't remember.))

Sounds of a drill, and a hammer banging against metal came from Donatello's lab. Without looking, Donatello grabbed a mask and a blowtorch. He ran it over the shiny and sleek metal. His project was coming nicely. Donatello cut off the blowtorch, then set it on one of the tables along with his other tools. "Okay, now for a test." Said Donatello, as he walked over to the project he had been working on. Donnie picked up the cord, and plugged it into the wall. He knew he still had some work to do on the machine, like removing the cord that was attached to it. The machine could not start without it right now. After that, He would modify the wiring, so it would start without the cord. Donatello stepped in front of the machine, and pressed a few buttons. It started smoothly. It was working! Well, that was untill the lights in the room flickered, and cut off completely, causing a blackout in the whole lair.

It was raining very hard outside. April looked out the window, before she countinued to read her book. She smiled. Today was a slow day. Soon she heard the bell above the antique store door ring, letting her know that she had a customer. ((OOC: Doing this to introduce my character Nikki.)) April looked up seeing a young boy. She stood. "Hello Sir." She said, her voice cheerful. "Can I help you?" April asked. "Um...yes. I-I'm Nikki, I'm looking for my brother." Nikki reached into his back pocket, and pulled out a picture. He showed April the picture. "This is what he looks like." Nikki added. Have you seen him?" He asked. April looked at the picture carefully. She looked back at Nikki. "No, I'm afraid not. I'm sorry." April said. Nikki looked down, a little sad. "Well...thank you, for your help." He said in his german accent. He put the picture back in his pocket, and left.

cowabunga14
03-31-2009, 06:55 PM
((Think I'd like to play as Casey Jones and my fan character Reivax.))

Toonami Tom
03-31-2009, 08:38 PM
((I would like to play as my new fan character Jean.:) Here's her profile: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=683200&postcount=311))

The orange masked turtle was in his room, sitting on a light blue beanbag chair. The ninja teen was enjoying issue #50 of Silver Sentry. He had just turned to the second to last page, when a loud buzz filled his head, followed by blackness. In the darkness of the lair, Mikey yelled "Hey, I can't read comics in the dark!" He then stood up from his seat and slowly made his way through the dark, searching for a flashlight. This is when he stepped on to a skateboard, which caused him to fall backwards on to his shell. "Oww.... I should have cleaned up my room when Master Splinter told me to."

Jade Green
03-31-2009, 08:53 PM
((Think I'd like to play as Casey Jones and my fan character Reivax.))

OKay, I just read the bio for Reivax (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=436671&postcount=143) and I'm not entirely sure if he'd be good for this RPG. He seems just a smidge too powerful. Skilled in all sorts of firearms? Shoot light from his hands? What does this light do via damage wise?

This isn't 'Escape From New York' you know.

Raphael_
04-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Awwww! Does that mean I can't also play a magic-endowed Snake Plisskin with a power level of over 9000? Rats.
----

Raphael, sitting in a chair in the common area witha newspaper open. H erifled through the paper for the sports section, when an article in Business about a new company caught his eye...

Then...darkness.

"Donnnnnnnie!!" He shouted with his characteristic angry tone.

Toonami Tom
04-01-2009, 02:37 PM
When the lair's back up electric generators came on, Mikey stood up and walked back to his beanbag chair. "Now to resume the awesome adventures of Silver Sentry!" He exclaimed, picking up the comic book. After he was finished reading it, he got up and placed the comic with the rest of his collection. The teen turtle then left his room, making his way down stairs to the large living room area.

"Heya Raph, what's up? Are you looking at the comics page?" He asked after taking a seat on the couch.

Jade Green
04-01-2009, 04:05 PM
NEW CORPORATION OPENS ITS DOORS: And Unemployement Rates Begin to Fall.

For seven Months, the construction of the unnamed highrise on Mirage and 6th Street proceeded steadily day and night. There were no advertisements, no hints to what was become of the mirrored skyscraper in the makes. Finally, after months of waiting, the lights of the Azazel Corporation began to glow and bringing with it a multitude of job opportunities across the board. From Accounting to Zoology, this quiet corporation has it's hand in seemingly everything.

“We try not to publicize ourselves,” stated company representative, Emily McHall. “In the past we have preferred to stay in the back ground, letting would-be competitors fight for the lime-light while we focused on what was really important: People.”

Emily McHall declined to explain in detail Azazel's decision to finally make themselves known to the general public stating only that, "our time had come, it's our turn now."

One can only presume she is referring to the current resession the United States and the World has found themselves in. What could be next?
..~*~..

"The DNA tests are back, and you should..." And that was when the lights flickered, "...know that the father..."

Then, they went comletely dead! Master Splinter let out a light sigh and rubbed his temples. "Donatello..." He muttered softly. A crash from across the lair caught his attention. "Michelangelo..." He added, shaking head, reaching to the coffee table to feel for the matches ignoring the growl from Raphael near by.

He had just found them when the auxillary lights flickered back on; unfortunately, the t.v. wasn't hooked to the back up lights. Splinter shook his head, he'd have to catch the rerun. The old Rat stood up and caught sight of the page that Raphael had turned too. "I did not realize that you had an interest in business, my son."

..~*~..

The doors to his office were open, but Graysight knew the man well enough to knock reguardless. "Enter!" Came the smooth, strong voice from inside. She obeyed, and stepped in to what was more like a museum than an office. The room was huge, and on either side were several displays of ancient artifacts hidden behind thick layers of glass. Perhaps when she had time, she'd get a better look at them.

In the middle of the room was a large desk whose top seemed to be made out of a single slice of wood. She swore she saw so many rings that she couldn't hope to guess the tree's age. Behind the desk was a handsome looking man in a White business suit and red tie. "Good Afternoon, sir."

The man smiled, baring his perfectly white teeth at her, "The same to you, dear! How do you like your... new accomodations?"

"The place will do nicely." She replied, "Though it's a little more than what I had requested."

"We wanted to make sure you were as comfortable as possible."

"And for that, I'm greatful." She replied and quickly decided it was best to get to the point. "You asked to see me, sir?"

"Ah, yes... yes... For the past month I have been sending my assistants out to gage the area. To determine the places within the city that posed the most promise... and the most threat." He stood up and headed towards the vast window of his office. "However, after hearing their reports I've realized something very important... can you guess what that is?"

"Sir, I would not dare to guess your genious..."

This made the man laugh in a polite way, "If I didn't know you so well, Graysight, I'd think you were kissing up to me." He turned to face her, his pale-looking eyes pierced her even in her monochrome universe. "What I realized, is that for me to fully know my city, I must see it from every available angle."

"You wish me to investigate the area and report to you my opinions, correct?"

He grinned, "You understand your duties very quickly, that is one of the main reasons why I hired you." He turned his gaze back to the windows, "Leave as soon as you can, I'll be waiting for your report."

"Very well, sir." And with that, she turned and left.

Magdolin
04-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Donatello stood in the darkness for a few minutes. Soon, the back up generators for the lights came on. "Oookaay..." Donatello scratched the back of his head. "I'm not doing that again." Don then unplugged the cord that had caused the blackout. "Good thing I made those generators for the lights." Said Donatello, as he turned, and walked up the steps leading to the rest of the lair. He slowly opened his lab door, and stepped out. "Sorry guys. I didn't mean to cut the power like that. I was testing out my new invention." Donatello said.

Garou
04-02-2009, 09:39 AM
He wasn't sure if he had sensed something change, or if he simply hadn't been in as deep a meditation as he had thought, but he opened his eyes to see the dojo being pitch black. He blinked, having a feeling why the power had died suddenly.

The turtle stood up and walked in the direction of the door. He had grown used to moving in the lair, knowing almost precisely where to step in order not to bang right into a wall. The yelp from the other end of the lair could prove that Mikey didn't...
As he entered the room where Master Splinter had been engulfed in his TV series, the light turned back on, making Leonardo flinch slightly. But he was proved right about his idea as to why the lights had gone out.

"Sorry guys. I didn't mean to cut the power like that. I was testing out my new invention."

"What kind of invention?" he asked. Every time his brother came out of his homemade lab and told them he had made something new, it always made Leo a little curious. Don was a genius, no one could possibly prove otherwise.

Magdolin
04-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Donatello looked over at his blue masked brother, and smiled. "As much as I would like to tell you Leo, It's kind of top secret. I promise to show it to you guys once I'm finished with it though." Said Donatello. He then looked over at Michelangelo. He opened his mouth to say something to him, but stopped himself before saying 'Don't go in my lab'. Becuase he knew if he said this, It would make Mikey Want to go in his lab. So instead, he said. "Sorry again guys."

cowabunga14
04-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Casey left his home and took a trip to the drug store. He got the things he needed so he would have some canned food and drinks for later. He grabbed a newspaper off of a rack and then paid for his items. As he walked out, he got in his car and read the paper for a bit -- particularly the Business section -- which he did out of courisity. That looks intersting, he thought as he eyed the article about a new company. Wonder if the guys know about this. Just then, he dialed Raphael to see if he knew what was up.

Toonami Tom
04-02-2009, 10:34 PM
In the basement of April's antique store, the mutant fox let out a sigh. I've been trapped down here for about two days now. Is the store owner ever going to open this door? Jean thought to herself. She really didn't know how long it had been, as she was losing track of time. She also wasn't sure what she was going to do if the door was opened. Most likely try to sneak away undetected. Perhaps she would find it neccesary to attack.

The light brown female fox was wearing her white tank top, black sweat pants, and black boots. She always wore these clothes as these were the only clothes she had. Her fluffy tail twitched, as she stayed hidden behind a few boxes that were stacked up for storage. Her green eyes stared at the door.

So why didn't Jean just carefuly leave? The door was locked, and it was too heavy for her to break down without risking an injury.

It was somewhat of a long story, but to make the story short, when she had ran into the 'closed' antique shop two nights ago after she was spotted by Purple Dragon gang members, she took refuge in the basement. The door had locked from the outside, trapping the mutant. The gang members considered torching the building, but decided against it after receiving an urgent call from their gang leader.

The fox was stuck in this room and she was staring to feel clostrphobic. How could I have been so careless in that alley way?

Jade Green
04-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Master Splinter merely looked over to where Donatello now stood, "I understand, my son... but perhaps you could take a few minutes to fix the electricity? I am missing my show."

Then, the phone began to ring. At least that was working on it's own power.

..~*~..

Graysight slid out of the secret entrance, half a block away from the Azazel Corporation building, and headed further down the alley. She felt nervous and aprehensive being out in the day time, pouring rain or not. At least she could be conforted by the thought that no one would be looking upwards; however, she'd still have to be doubly careful.

She stopped below a fire escape and the ladder scrolled down on seemigly its own will. The mutant smirked and adjusted her hat and coat before making a jump to grab the bottom rung. The turtle had a lot of work to do, at least Kurokane didn't give her a time limit.

Magdolin
04-07-2009, 09:40 PM
"Sure thing, Sensei!" Said the purple masked turtle. He then looked at the phone. Could one of you guys catch that? I need to fix the t.v. for Master Splinter." Donatello then went over to the t.v., and gave it a quick inspection. After that, He moved the t.v. from it's place, and began adjusting the cords and wires. After a few minutes of work, the television was back on. He got out from behind from the t.v., and put it back in it's place. "There you go Sensei." He said.

Garou
04-08-2009, 05:14 AM
((Btw, I'm not planning on not being around, but I'm visiting my mom for a few days and her internet connection isn't very stable... and my sis steals the computer whenever possible. Just a heads up in case I'm not responding right away))

Leonardo nodded at Don's answer. It was fine that his brother wanted to keep his little secrets, but somehow the turtle feared that he would make Mikey curious enough to take a sneak peak by saying so. He turned to look at the orange masked turtle when the phone rang.

He was the closest to the phone anyway, so he didn't mind picking it up. Wondering who (of the few) it probably was, he lifted the phone. "Hello?"

~~~*~~~

GoldRain looked out on the rain, as heavy drops pummeled to the rooftop. He wondered when it would stop, as it had been going on for quite a while - and he was getting hungry.
Luckily the people in the big city had a habit of throwing perfectly fine food out in their dumpsters, and from some buildings they threw out enough for him to have a feast. He knew there was one close by. He had been searching for food there last night, only to find that they had started putting a lock on it.

He didn't quite understand why they wanted to keep it locked in when they were throwing it away, but humans had their ways, it seemed. Well, it only meant that he had to find some place new unless he wanted to break it. And he didn't. Last time he had tried that, he had "disturbed" two young humans in an alley, that had run out screaming about a "werewolf". Plus, it had made a large group of humans run around the area with flashlights and armory. No, he wasn't going to try that again.

Snapping out of his thoughts, GoldRain opened his jacket to let the ferret jump inside, settling itself in a pocket that luckily fit the small creature. He considered waiting for the rain to stop, but that was pretty much what he had been doing for the last hour or so. He stuck his head out, sniffing the air. The worst thing about rain was that it changed the smells of the city, and it became more difficult to smell and hear.

Toonami Tom
04-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Sitting comfortably on the couch, the orange masked turtle stared at Donnie and said "Woooo, top secret! Sounds cool." He then started thinking of a way to take a sneak peek of the 'top secret' gadget.

I'm probably going to regret this, but I just can't stay here anymore. The female fox thought to herself. The furry mutant then slowly left her hiding place near the storage boxes, and walked towards the basement door of April's store. She knocked on the door five times, and said "Hello? I have found myself trapped in here. Will someone open the door?"

The voice sounded human, but if the store owner opened the door, they would probably be surprised by the sight of a mutant animal.

cowabunga14
04-09-2009, 07:07 PM
"Hey Leo," Casey said, "I was expecting Raph, but that's OK." He continued looking at the newspaper. "Apparently there's an article in the paper I felt y'all should know about if ya didn't already. It says somethin' about a new company, which doesn't look to good to me. Think I'll go home for a bit and then come over to the lair if that's OK. Figure it'd be best if we all kinda talked about it there." Casey put the key in the ignition while waiting for Leo's response.

Garou
04-10-2009, 12:41 AM
((Yay, my mother's internet works in the mornings! The only thing keeping me from posting is my sister taking the computer for hours and she won't let me use it until she had been satisfied))

Leo blinked. Since when was Casey interested in business articles? And he had expected Raph? Great, so the two hot heads were going into business analyzing...
Leo had been through the paper, but to be honest he had skipped that section relatively fast, only just looking over the headlines and deciding that there was nothing of particular interest. He had his eyes more on articles regarding the crime rate and such.

"Well, sure," Leo responded, still wondering what kind of company could have made Casey suspicious. He looked over at his red masked brother, seeing he was sitting with the newspaper. Maybe they should take a look for themselves before Casey came over.

In all other situations, he would have asked what is was about the company that made him suspecting it, but he had surely been taken back by this. There was apparently more to Casey than he had thought...

cowabunga14
04-11-2009, 12:39 PM
"Alright, see ya then," Casey replied before he hung up. He made his way out of the parking lot and was home rather quickly. When he got home, he put the food and drinks he bought away. He figured he'd bring his gear in case he needed it, so he put it in his car when he was ready to leave. He didn't forget a flashlight either, which was already in his car. He then drove a couple blocks so he'd be near a manhole. He got out and had everything he felt was necessary -- the newspaper, his gear, and his flashlight -- and made his way into the sewers.

Jade Green
04-11-2009, 06:32 PM
((just out of curiosity, exactly WHAT does Casy find so suspicious about the news article? ))

Raphael_
04-12-2009, 03:20 PM
"Wasn't so much the article, as the picture that grabbed me." Raphael says. "I've been past that site a dozen times. Whoever it is, has a whole lotta dough. Casey and I were watchin 'em the other night on a run...they hired some real daredevils on to that construction crew doin stuff I wouldn't do at 2am. That can't come cheap. The way those guys worked on the building, was less like a bunch'a construction workers...more like a military squad...." he trails off, looking over as the phone rings. "Grrrrrhhh...." he says, getting up then back down as Leonardo goes over to the phone.

Jade Green
04-12-2009, 09:42 PM
((Lol! I guess that answers my question! I'll post later... ))

Garou
04-14-2009, 04:08 AM
Leo, having heard some of what Raph had said to their master, hung up and looked over at the red masked turtle.

"Well, Casey's coming over to talk business," Leo noted dryly to his brother, as he walked closer. He tilted his head a bit, seeing that Raph had actually turned the page to the business section, "But since when did you two begin to watch construction workers at night?"

cowabunga14
04-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Casey continued to make his way through the sewers, being careful not to fall or trip. His flashlight proved to be quite useful, especially since his little venture wouldn't hae been as quick without it. He entered the lair and said, "Hey guys, how's it goin'? Got the article so we'll all know what the deal is." He sat on a nearby chair because he figured this would be a long conversation.

Toonami Tom
04-14-2009, 01:39 PM
"Hey dude!" Mikey said when he saw Casey enter the lair. A few seconds later, the orange masked turtle leaned forward in his seat, to look at the news paper Casey was holding.

Jade Green
04-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Splinter did not comment further about the new article and instead sat down to watch the rest of his show. Thankfully, Casey didn't come in until after it was finished: that man always had something to say about the show, and never anything nice.

"But since when did you two begin to watch construction workers at night?"

"Leonardo..." He said gently, turning off the T.V. He didn't want this to turn into another argument between the two. "Raphael and Casey must have good reason for their suspicions... please let us listen to what they have to say."

He then looked over to his red masked son, "You said... they worked more like a 'military squad'?"

..~*~..

Graysight weighed her options, there were many ways to go about doing this. With the rain still pouring down, she could easily just grab an umbrella and stroll down the wet street. With her head down, her hat and the umbrella would be an adiquate disguise for any who might glance her way; and yet, there was still a chance they could notice a patch of leathery green skin.

Her second option was to move from building to building and get a bird's eye view of the area. There was less risk of being spotted, no natural New Yorker ever really looked up and no one was going to believe a stupid tourist. They'd be made fun of for their terrible 'Spider Man' refferance. The danger from roof hopping was when you missed.

She chose the roofs, choosing to move away from the building in a spiral pattern. This way she could get a good look at the building's surroundings and move gradually outwards.

An hour or so later, she was still working and making verbal notes using a recorder attached to a bracelet on her wrist. The building was still in sight, but it was getting smaller and it was still raining.

Garou
04-16-2009, 04:43 AM
Leo nodded at his master and afterwards let his eyes fall on Casey, who had sat down. He still wasn't quite sure what the deal with the construction site was, but hopefully someone could throw some light on it. Construction workers who worked at night and had different methods of during their job wasn't a crime in itself and he wondered if it was something actually worth investigating. He crossed his arms, keeping his place standing behind the couch and waited silently for what his brother and Casey had to say.

~~~~*~~~~

GoldRain nodded to himself. If he was going to find something to eat, it might as well be now than any other time. The rain would probably keep the humans indoors, and as long as he stayed to the rooftops he should be perfectly fine.

"Sit tight," murmured the wolf to the small ferret, knowing it would understand. He jumped out into the rain and scanned his surroundings - nothing in sight. He moved over the rooftops carefully, his ears moving constantly in an attempt to locate anyone before they would find him. He leaned forward as he ran, using both arms and legs. It wasn't because he couldn't run on two legs, but old insticts are hard to kill. Closing in on an alley, he sniffed the air. Meat. He could definitely smell meat. He leaned over the edge to look down into the alley, finding it empty. There was a dumpster as well, and as of right now, the wolf couldn't see a lock on it. Having his focus on the door leading into the alley, GoldRain wondered if it would be safe to go down and take a a look...

cowabunga14
04-16-2009, 01:10 PM
"Now that I have your attention," Casey continued, "I figure the article is somehow related to the construction site. It could be that the workers're building something that has to do with the new company the article talks about. That's how I feel about it anyway and maybe Raph has similar ideas." He waited for everyone's response and gave them the opportunity to read the article so they would see how he came to his conclusion.

Raphael_
04-18-2009, 10:38 PM
"Earth ta Casey." Raph replies, "The article is about the contruction site, hockey-hair! I was tellin everyone here about the way they were really goin' at it on that building though. They were in one hell of a hurry...no way you'd get the union guys in the neighborhood ta work in that flood we had last weekend...but these guys were out in it like it wasn't even happening." Raphael puts the paper down on the table. "I think we should check it out, Leo. We've been cooped up in here anyway."

Toonami Tom
04-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Mikey looked over at Raph and then at Leo. "Yeah, I think so too. It would be great to get out of the lair for awhile."

*Thud!*

The basement door hit the floor in April's store, and out stepped the mutant fox. She winced in pain while rubbing her shoulder. "Ouch...." she said to herself softly. The fox girl had to slam into the door hard to make it fall down.

The fluffy tailed creature then looked left, and then right. The store owner appeared to be nowhere in sight.

Slowly, the mutant walked towards the front door, and left.

Garou
04-19-2009, 01:17 PM
((We didn't lose Rue x Mint, did we?))

Leo looked from Casey to Raph. His brother did have a point. Unless the pay was extremely good, you couldn't possibly get anyone to work outside in the weather that had been hanging over New York.

"I think we should check it out, Leo. We've been cooped up in here anyway."

Well, he had a point there as well. Leo was about to say something, when Mikey added in.

"Yeah, I think so too. It would be great to get out of the lair for awhile."

"True," Leo replied, "But did you check the weather forecast for today? It's raining just as hard as it did last week..."
It wasn't that he was against going topside, and it could be easily traced in his tone of voice. He was more concerned about them being out in the rain, the sewer system being overflowed or perhaps them being an easy target after a while out in the cold. The Foot hadn't been seen for quite a while, true, but Leo couldn't just pretend like they had never excisted. They could still be out in the city.

His eyes scanned over the people in the room. "But, we could always check if it's really raining that much."

Magdolin
04-20-2009, 03:35 PM
((OOC: O mein Gott! Sorry, sorry. You guys didn't lose me. I've just been really busy lately, and have had no time to post. I hope you all can forgive me.))

Donatello was about to return to his lab, when he heard Casey come in, and casey talking to his brothers about some contruction site, and about them going out to investegate it. He also heard Raph and Mikey agree to go out. It did sound like a good idea. He turned, and headed back into the sewer den. "Sounds good to me. I could use a break anyway." Said Don.

"I wish this rain would stop..." Said Nikki, as he pulled his jacket tighter around him. The rain made it a little cold. He decided to go back to his apartment.

cowabunga14
04-20-2009, 06:43 PM
"Looks like I'll go too," said Casey. "Things've been rather fishy, so I think I'll join you guys." He grabbed his gear in case he needed it and signaled that he was ready when everyone else was.

Jade Green
04-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Splinter listened quietly as he read the article. He understood some of his son's suspicion about the company: There were not many who would be willing to work in such conditions, even if the pay was good; however, the phrasing in the article had him concerned.

"In the past we have preferred to stay in the back ground, letting would-be competitors fight for the lime-light..."

A company that had the money to keep such a work-force should have been known to the general public... right? But a company with money and the right power, they could easily keep themselves unnoticed. Suddenly, the old rat had a strange sense of forboding.

"Do not enter the building itself. Find out what you can, and remember: you are Ninja!"

..~*~..

What in Hell was that? For a brief moment, Graysight was sure she had seen something -- something disturbingly familiar-- moving into an alley across the street. Panic rose up from her chest, nearly choking her. "Not here..." She whispered, reaching a shaking hand towards her binoculars, "Not now..."

The rain, now she was thankful for the rain. It would hide her scent from him, she still had a chance; but, how did he come to be here? The turtle forced herself to calm down. Panicing would not help, panicing could lead to her death.

Now, with a steady hand she gazed through the binoculars at the wolf-like creature across the street. He wasn't as big as the shadows would have had her believe, his fur was a light shade, and he wore a black Gi with a some sort of bird printed on the back.

She let out a sigh and lowered her binoculars. It wasn't him, nor was it a soldier.

Instinct told her to investigate, but her paranoia was keeping her at bay; finally, instinct won over and she decided to introduce herself. She replaced the binoculars and left her perch, making her way silently and stealthily towards the alley way.

Garou
04-24-2009, 10:18 AM
GoldRain narrowed his eyes, his stomach rumbling softly from hunger. He took a leap, landing on the fire escape on the building right in front of him and then jumped down on the ground in the alley. His body froze as he hit the ground, as he spent a few seconds to stare down the door. Good, no one was coming out, it seemed. Without further hesitation, he stood up and opened the lid of the dumpster with a tight grip. His nose was working on overtime, the scent of meat being so strong it pushed back the thought of looking back or up to check if he was still alone. He hardly felt the ferret moving in the pocket, sticking its head out from the front of the jacket.

The wolf let his hand run through the garbage, knowing that somewhere there was something to keep him satiated for a while...

Garou
04-30-2009, 11:17 AM
((Ehm... did this just die out on us?))

Jade Green
04-30-2009, 05:49 PM
((NO, people are just not posting... I'll send out PMs or something.))

Jade Green
05-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Raphael_ said that he will be out of comission for a few days due to some work he has to do. It is that time of year so perhaps people have gotten busy with... vacation?

Guys, PM me or something, or I'm taking this RPG private with Garou

Toonami Tom
05-03-2009, 10:40 PM
((I like this RPG. I don't want to see it end. I am just waiting for the turtles to leave the lair and/or an opportunity for my fan character Jean to meet some of the other characters.))

cowabunga14
05-04-2009, 06:37 PM
((I'm waiting for other people to get caught up as well.))

Garou
05-05-2009, 03:52 AM
((Which got to mean that the only one we're missing a response from is Raphael_. If his work doesn't take too long, we can just wait for him.))

Jade Green
05-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Well okay then! He's got a test on wednesday so keep him in your prayers! Also he's going out of town this weekend but should be able to post before then.

jalexbrown
05-08-2009, 10:04 AM
I could perhaps be one of the Turtles, I suppose. Just PM me if it's something that works for the RPG, and I'll be glad to jump in.

Raphael_
05-09-2009, 11:54 PM
(Hey, thanks for the concern, everyone. I've got things worked out now, and won't let everyone's hard work in this go to waste.))

"Alright, Master's cool with it, so I'm headin' up then. Whoever's comin with, get your shells...and..er..butts in gear and meet me in the garage." he says, adjusting the sai on his belt as he heads into the elevator and hits the button.

Garou
05-11-2009, 01:16 PM
((Yay, we're back :D))

Leo nodded to himself. It seemed like everyone was clear on a run on the surface. At his master's orders, he bowed lightly at the rat.

"Yes master," Leo replied, looking up to see Raph heading towards the elevator and proclaiming that this was it if they wanted to have him by their side. The blue masked turtle gave a light shrug, walking towards the elevator himself. Halfway, he stopped to see if his two remaining brothers and their friend were coming as well...

cowabunga14
05-11-2009, 06:42 PM
"Sounds good to me," said Casey as he got in the elevator. "Wonder how much more we'll find out and hopefully we get into too much of a run-in because I'm not sure what to expect." Either way, Casey was ready and knew he could hold his own if necessary.

Toonami Tom
05-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Mikey ran to the elevator and got in. "Alright, it's time to go!" he said with a grin on his beak.

Jade Green
05-14-2009, 01:03 PM
Master Splinter watched three of his sons and Casey head towards the elevator and glanced to Donatello, "Will you be going to, my son?" He asked.

..~*~..

Graysight had moved quietly across the street, thankful that people were too busy keeping themselves dry to notice anything unusual about her. She quickly moved around to the back of one of the buildings attached to the wolf's alley way and peered down it.

Seeing him more closely sent a sense of relief down her shell. It was not him. The fur was too lightly colored to be him, and he would never stoop to the level of foraging through garbage. Something was stickingout of the wolf's pocket and moving around, a mouse maybe? It didn't matter just yet.

Her mind was racing: what was she supposed to do now? He didn't appear to be part of any orginization she was aware of, and she didn't expect to meet mutants here in New York; (there had been rumors about a group of humanoid amphibians running around the city, but she hadn't had the time to investigate).

Finally, she came to a decision: She'd confront the Wolf and pet. Graysight adjusted her coat to hide her weapons and appear less threatening and moved quietly towards the forager. "I hear there's better hunting in upstate New York..."

Garou
05-15-2009, 02:02 AM
Leo stepped inside the elevator, glancing towards Don as he did. Leo was still curious about that new invention of his, and thought that perhaps Don prefered to get that one fixed before he went out.

~~*~~

He hadn't noticed anything. He was too busy grabbing a hold on a large piece of meat that seemed to have been thrown out for absolutely no reason. There was some dirt on it, but he could quickly clean that off. He hauled it up with a smile, but was suddenly disturbed by the ferret scratching at him to get his attention. It had smelled something that he hadn't. He raised an eyebrow and-

"I hear there's better hunting in upstate New York..." came it from behind him, making the wolf spin around and present a snarl with long white fangs at the person who had sneaked up on him. The piece of meat fell to the ground with a low thud.
He eyed the stranger, his snarl growing slightly smaller. She smelled... differently, though he couldn't think of what it was. But there was one thing he could make out among the stranger smells. Gunoil.

"You are armed," GoldRain growled. He had a slight accent, something that could perhaps be british or canadian.
His head tilted to the side as he studied the figure. Why hadn't she run? Or attacked?

"What are keeping you from pulling the trigger?"

Jade Green
05-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Due to Leonardo's pause, he had missed the first elevator ride to the top and would be forced to wait for the second run. This left his two brothers and Casey to their own devices... for a while.

Splinter looked to Donatello. "Will you be going too?"

..~*~..

"Are you giving me a reason to do so?" She enquired, raising her eye ridges over her shades. "I have no reason to attack a fellow mutant animal..." Her head drooped lightly to gaze at the ferret head sticking out of his pocket, "Or their pets..."

Then, with a glance back up to the wolf and offered a three fingered hand, "Name's Graysight."

Toonami Tom
05-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Jean had taken to the roof tops, and was headed in the direction of her home(an abandoned warehouse). I'm so glad to be out of that shop's basement. I need to be more careful from now on. The female Fox thought to herself.

She was about to leap to another roof top, when her nose caught the smell of meat. She stopped running, and her black boots skidded to a stop near a roof top's edge. She sniffed the air. I think I know what I will be eating for a few days. I can store the meat in the mini fridge.

The fox leaped to another roof, and then walked across the building's top. She then looked down into the alley way. Ooookaaay. There's comapny down there.

She then looked closer, being careful not to make a sound, She didn't want the strangers to look up. *Gasp!* She put her hands over her mouth. They are not human....

The mutant fox started to feel nervous, as the strangers would have certainly heard her gasp. She stepped back, with hopes she would be out of sight up on the roof.

Magdolin
05-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Donatello nodded. "Yes, Master." He said. "Besides, I need a little break from my invention. Donatello went back to his lab, and came back with his trademark brown duffle bag. Don looked over at Leo. "Ready when you are bro."

Nikki oppened his apartment door, and took a deep breath. He closed the door behind him. Nikki walked toward the coat tree, and hung his jacket. Nikki then looked down at his soaked clothes. The jacket didn't help keep him protected from the rain. He then started to head upstairs to go change into something dry.

Raphael_
05-20-2009, 02:34 PM
As the lift slows to a stop at ground level, the doors open and Raphael steps out of the lift, heading to the driver side of the Battle Shell. "I'm drivin'. You guys can duke it out for shotgun." he snickers, opening the door and hopping into the seat, giving Casey and Mike an expectant grin.

Garou
05-21-2009, 04:25 AM
Leonardo smiled at his brother, giving him a nod and pressed the button for the elevator. It didn't take long for it to come down to their level. Leo stepped inside, and as soon as Don had gotten in too, they where on their way up to the surface.

Once on top, Leo stepped up to see Raph in the driver's seat. Well, he hadn't expected anything differently. He could hear the rain drumming on the garage building. Without further hesitation, he walked up to the van and jumped up in the back.

~~*~~

The ferret tilted its head at Graysight, almost like it understood her words. It sniffed at her, showing no signs of fear for the turtle before it. GoldRain, on the other hand, still wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation.

So far, human nature had proven to be more savage than his own, attacking without other reason but lack of understanding. He blinked at Graysight's hand, eyeing the three fingers. Perhaps she wasn't like the humans...
He stretched out his own hand, big and with claws, and gently took the hand.

"GoldRain," he stated simply. He had just about told his name, when he heard something from above. His ears moved and he looked up, just about seeing something move away from the edge as he did. Someone was up there, but it had apparently fled.

Toonami Tom
05-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Running towards the passenger door, Mikey quickly leaped in. "Shotgun!" The orange masked turtle grinned. With a smirk, he looked to his brother at the wheel and asked "Are you sure you don't want me to drive?" It was a joking question, and he knew he'd probably get a smart answer in reply at the least.

The fox's tail swished back and forth for a moment, as she stood on the roof top. She took a few steps forward, looking over the edge to the ground below. Jean felt nervous, yet eager to meet these new mutants.

"Umm.... Hi there...." She said with a quick wave of her hand. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

cowabunga14
05-21-2009, 06:58 PM
"Seems alright to me," said Casey in response to Mikey's sitting up front. He sat in the back and looked out for any strange and unusual activity. Doesn't look like there's anything goin' on in the streets -- mostly petty stuff, he thought. Guess all the excitment'll be takin' place at our destination.

Jade Green
05-23-2009, 02:28 AM
Graysight raised an eyeridge over her shades, "...GoldRain...?" Her hearing wasn't as good as the Wolf's and she had her focus elsewhere and did not immediately sense the new mental pattern in the area; however, when he looked up, she stepped back reaching for a gun in a thigh holster. She did not pull it out, as she wanted to see exactly what had caught the mutant Wolf's attention.

Then, from above poked the head of a Fox.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

A Wolf and a Fox in the same night? She quickly skimmed the Fox's mind and found no intent to harm her or the Wolf. Neither mutant seemed to be associated with her enemies, this was good.

"Not yet." She finally replied, moving her hand away from the gun. The Fox wasn't a threat. "This isn't the safest place to talk anyways... are you two hungery?"

..~*~..

As for the turtles, it is still raining and they have at least a 15 minute drive to get to the Azazel Corp building.

Garou
05-23-2009, 03:34 AM
He could smell it was canine, female, and he could make out a head on top of the building. If New York was this overpopulated with creatures like himself, how come all the humans he had stumbled upon had been afraid of him? He blinked at the fox, not responding. He looked to Graysight, as the mutant amphibian startet talking.

"This isn't the safest place to talk anyways... are you two hungry?"

As soon as Graysight had finished the sentence, the ferret stretched further out of the pocket, making a series of low barking sounds. A smile formed on GoldRain's snout.

"Better make that three, eh?"

Toonami Tom
05-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Jean leaped off the roof, downward into the alley below. She grabbed a low window sill on the building across from her, hanging on for a second. The mutant dropped down on to the top of a garbage can, before finally placing her boots on the ground below, standing near the male wolf.

The fox looked at him for a second. She then focused her eyes upon the turtle.

"Yes, I am hungery.... and you're right, it may not be safe here. A couple days ago I was chased by gang members that found me in an alley similar to this one." She was silent for a moment. "I'm Jean, from what I over heard this is GoldRain, and you are?" She waited to hear the turtle's name.

Jade Green
05-23-2009, 12:53 PM
"Better make that three, eh?"

"It was presumed..." She responded watching the Fox's decent from the roof. It was an impressive act of acrobatics that made the turtle smile genuinely.

"I'm Jean, from what I over heard this is GoldRain, and you are?"

"Graysight." She replied, offering her hand to Jean. After the two shook hands she stepped back, "My place isn't too far from here. It's well protected and I have access to the necessities. How are you two at a little roof hopping?"

Toonami Tom
05-23-2009, 01:08 PM
"It's nice to meet both of you." Jean said after shaking hands.

She replied to the question "Roof hopping is my choice way of getting around the city. I'm fine with it."

She then looked at the meat. "Should we bring any of this with us? It would be a shame to let it go to waste." However, the fox couldn't think of an ideal way to transport it.

Magdolin
05-24-2009, 04:18 PM
After Nikki changed, and came back downstairs. He looked around his apartment, seeing that it was a bit of a mess. Slowly he began to clean up.

Donatello had jumped inside the van too, sat in the back. "So, what do guys think those people were buliding?" Don asked.

April sighed. It was getting late. She thought about the boy who had come into her store three hours ago. He said he was looking for his brother. "Now if I could just remember the boy's name..." April said to herself.

cowabunga14
05-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Donatello had jumped inside the van too, sat in the back. "So, what do guys think those people were buliding?" Don asked.

"Could be something for the government," Casey replied, "but we'll know for sure when we find out." He continued to relax and noticed they weren't far from their destination.

Garou
05-25-2009, 11:27 PM
"Roof hopping is my choice way of getting around the city. I'm fine with it."

"As am I," replied GoldRain with a low nod, looking at the two females.
He couldn't think of exactly what place this Graysight could live at. Well protected and access to necessities... sounded almost like his old home, but it could hardly be anything the likes of that.

~~*~~

"Could be," Leo nodded, looking out of the front window to see the rain land heavily on the van's front. It could prove to be a disadvantage, especially if they had plans on entering the building. Someone was bound to notice five wet sets of footprints on the floor.

Jade Green
05-31-2009, 09:28 PM
"Okay, we'll use the rain to our advantage, just gotta make sure not to slip... as for that meat, leave it to the critters, ya?" Graysight turned and headed towards the street. Unfortunately, there wasn't a safe way via roof tops from where they currently where to the other side of the street. Some stealth would be in order.

She peered carefully out to the street and found it pleasantly empty. the turtle motioned to GoldRain first, deciding she'd best get him a nick name soon. If any of the elites found out his real name, he'd be in for a lot of teasing. She motioned for him first, pointing to the alley way across the street, "It's clear, you first."

..~*~..

((OOC: Sorry the lack of posting, but i had to move and it was rather difficult.))

Garou
06-01-2009, 05:55 AM
GoldRain walked over to the opening of the alley, peering outside. He had come to hate the streets. The cars driving by, honking their horns at each other; the humans walking nonchalantly around like they owned the world - and he had to hide. Well, now was not the time to weep over being different. If he waited for too long, it wouldn't be "clear" anymore.

The wolf crouched down, his eyes scanning the street. It was a lucky moment, with no one out to notice him. He took a leap out into the street, dashing over the road fast and stopped in the shadows of the opposite alley. Standing up on two legs again, he looked back, mostly to see if any humans should have been closer than first expected. A couple of seconds later a car passed the two alleys, but it didn't stop and the driver probably had seen nothing more but a mere shadow in front of him.

GoldRain's eyes turned back to look at Graysight and Jean in the other alley, waiting for them to come as well.

((That's alright. Hope the moving went smoothly))

Raphael_
06-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Raphael rubbed his hands on the steering wheel and grumbled through his teeth...traffic was terrible in this weather. Sitting at a stoplight, it finally goes green and he grumbles again as the van lurches to the right a little, its tires swishing in the wet street. "I hate rain!" he says through gritted teeth.

Toonami Tom
06-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Jean watched as the wolf made his way across the street. She assumed that it was now her turn.

The fox looked left and then right. She ran as fast as she could, arriving in the alley next to GoldRain. "I will be glad when we reach the indoors. I don't care for the rain." She said.

Jade Green
06-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Graysight waited a few moments, letting a few cars pass and sprinted across the street to the other alleyway. "I can offer better than just a place 'out of the rain'." SHe grinned to Jean and headed to a fire escape, she was too short to reach the hanging ladder.

Stepping back, she pulled out a gun from behind her shell and fired it upwards. There was a silent 'bang' and a collapsable hook and a rope shot out, caught part of the fire escape and remained there.

"Jean, you first. Just hold on to the handle and click this switch, it'll pull you up. When you're done, click it back for me."

Graysight could have easily gotten up there another way, but she wanted to gain their friendship before she told them such things.

Garou
06-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Leo got up from his seat and stepped up so he could see out of the front window. The rain had left the sidewalks empty and there weren't that many cars out on the street. It was bound to start soon though, when people were on their way home from work.

He thought he could eye the building in the distance, but it was hard to tell with all the other skyscrapers covering Manhattan.

~~*~~

GoldRain smiled mildly as the two mutants got over to him and Graysight walked to a fire escape. He had half expected her to ask for help to get it down, when she suddenly grabbed a gun from somewhere under her coat. His ears automatically twisted, as he watched her shoot upwards and a rope flying out of it. He hadn't seen anything of that sort before.
The ferret had hidden itself completely in the pocket of his gi, curled up into a ball to protect itself a bit from the weather.

The wolf looked up to where the hook had attached itself, marvelling a bit at it.

Toonami Tom
06-03-2009, 08:58 PM
"Jean, you first. Just hold on to the handle and click this switch, it'll pull you up. When you're done, click it back for me."

Jean's eyes widened for a moment. She was surprised by the sight of this grapple-gun. "That's a very neat gadget you have." She said with a smile. The fox then grasped the handle and clicked the switch. Suddenly the mutant animal was propelled upward, and she was now standing on the roof. She turned around and looked down at Graysight, before clicking the switch a second time. There was a slight whooshing sound as it returned to the turtle.

Mikey looked through the front windsheild. "Ah, you gotta love New York. It's the perfect playground for us. So, are we there yet?" The orange masked turtle looked to Raph.

Jade Green
06-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Graysight caught the grappling gun and looked to GoldRain, "Okay Rain, do you need a lift, or do you think you can manage?" She knew he most likely could, given his height, but it was a matter of courtesey.

..~*~..

The Azazel Corporation building was tall and impressive to look at, even in the rain. It walls were made of well polished steel and the windows were tinted like mirrors. There was almost no way to peer in them from the outside. A few people were wandering into the building, pausing under the cover of the archway to shake the water out of their umbrellas. They were greeted by the two guards on duty before they meandered purposely inside.

Garou
06-04-2009, 12:47 PM
"Okay Rain, do you need a lift, or do you think you can manage?"

The wolf raised an eyeridge at the grapling gun. He wasn't an expert on modern technology, and he couldn't help but imagine the rope breaking at his weight. He slowly shock his head at Graysight, knowing that she wouldn't offer him to use her... thing, if she knew that it couldn't hold - but it still seemed a bit weird to him.

"I will take the primitive way," he smiled and walked over to where he would have the easiest approach on the fire escape. One jump and he was already on the metal ladder and on his way upwards.

cowabunga14
06-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Casey noticed the building and said, "Well, this should be intreseting. Hopefully we'll be able to get down to the nitty gritty." He was very much looking forward to the venture.

Raphael_
06-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Raphael pulled the truck into an inconspicuous alleyway a few blocks over. He hops out, and slides the side door open for the rest of the crew. "Right, this is our stop. Leo, you got a plan for gettin' us in?" he says, crossing his arms expectantly.

Garou
06-08-2009, 02:39 AM
As they pulled to a stop inside the alleyway, Leo walked over to the door of the van. Raph pulled the door aside before Leo could reach for the handle and he jumped out onto the asphalt. As soon as he got out from the dry haven of the van, he could feel the rain hitting his green skin. There weren't a lot of wind, so the alley didn't prove as much of a shelter as it would otherwise have been.

"Right, this is our stop. Leo, you got a plan for gettin' us in?"

'Comes from the one who wanted to get here,' Leo thought to himself, but kept his mouth shut. It could very well be a good thing that they were here, and now wasn't a time to start an argument.

Considered how new the building is, they probably have high security," Leo responded, as he made way for his brothers and Casey to get out of the van as well, "If we could find an open window or a ventilationshaft to get in, that may be our best approach."

Jade Green
06-08-2009, 12:47 PM
"Right then," Graysight said with a respectful nod to the Wolf whom she had decided she'd simply call 'Rain'. If anyone of the guards asked, she could say it was because that's when she found him: In the rain. She gripped the gun, and clicked the button and it pulled her up to Jean's level.

She nodded to the Fox and unhooked her grappling gun, storing it back under her coat where it belonged. The Turtle waited until Rain had joined them. "My place is well guarded, don't be alarmed by them... just stick with me. Once they know you're my guests, they'll leave you alone." Mostly, she thought to herself.

Then, the Turtle headed quickly to another ledge -- glad for her grippy shoes -- and leapt to the next roof. They were on their way.

..~*~..

This is under the assumption that the turtles and friends plan to investigate what encircles the building.

Cameras! Donatello would be able to recognize these instantly: Black hemispheres to cover them. They were on the center of every wall, and on every corner. These cameras were set up every other story. Even if the wall wasn't too smooth and hard to climb using their ninja equipment, disarming the cameras would cause definate alarm.

The building itself did have a truck entrance, but there were cameras in here too. Only one of the three large garage doors were open. The lot inside was empty of all but one guarded truck, which was currently being unloaded by five men. There were two doors inside the truck entrance, both of which were guarded by two armed men. There were a few ventilation shafts on the garage's cieling, but they were too high to reach alone. The only easy one, would be the one directly above the very occupied truck.

There was also a back entrance to the building. It was a very plain white door, thin slit of a window inside. The door had a coded padlock and a familiar camera sat above it.

Toonami Tom
06-08-2009, 03:06 PM
"If we could find an open window or a ventilationshaft to get in, that may be our best approach."

Mikey opened the passanger side door and stepped out on to the street. He looked to his brother. "Yeah, I think you're right Leo." The orange masked turtle stared at the intimidating looking building. He would follow along and try not to make any decisions on his own. He didn't want to mess this up.

Jean leaped from the roof she was standing on to the other building. The fox continued roof hopping, following Graysight. There are others? she thought to herself, surprised by what the turtle had told her. I wonder if they too are mutants. I suppose I will find out soon enough.

cowabunga14
06-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Casey stepped out of the van and caught up with Mikey. "It's probably a good idea if we don't rush into this," he said. "Guess Leo has it all planned out." He sat down on a nearby bench as he waited.

Garou
06-10-2009, 07:12 AM
((I'll wait for Raphael_ and Billa K before I make a reply for Leo :) ))

GoldRain reached the top relatively quickly, considering his heavy build. He stood next to Jean and Graysight.

"My place is well guarded, don't be alarmed by them... just stick with me. Once they know you're my guests, they'll leave you alone."

The wolf made a nod, but he couldn't help but wonder a bit. She was armed, her place was guarded... was it simply because she, or maybe all of them, were different? Like the fox and himself? It would make sense, trying to protect oneself from the humans.
And yet, they sounded like they wouldn't be as welcoming as this turtle had seemed. It could mean that they weren't like her afterall... But was she the alpha then?

As Rain leapt from the roof, he had planted his hands on the roof before he jumped. His claws scraped against the cement and he landed steadily on the other rooftop, following Graysight closely.

Jade Green
06-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Graysight landed on yet another roof and looked up at the dark sky, the rain was finally beginning to let up. The psychic could hear the whisperings of thoughts from the two Mamalian Mutant’s minds: they were wondering about the guards that she had mentioned. She tried not to smirk and jumpeird to the next building. The Turtle landed on the side of the fire escape, vaulted over the railing and continued up the stairs. They were nearly there.

..~*~..

((I hope one of them posts soon.))

Raphael_
06-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Raphael shrugged his arms. "I didn't mean the building, I just meant the grounds, but hey..." he said with a snicker, "goin in is fine with me, for once I won't be the one hearin' it from Master." His face then turned serious again. "Alright, so it's a new building...Donnie, anything ya think we should look out for, worst case?"

Garou
06-18-2009, 05:18 AM
((We're so missing a Don at the moment... :( ))

Leo frowned a bit. He had a hard time believing someone would be stupid enough to leave clues just outside their doorstep, if they had something to hide. His eyes turned to Don instead, wondering what his brother had to say. When it came to high tech, Don was the only turtle he trusted on the matter.

~*~

GoldRain took yet another leap over an alley, landing safely on the next building. He could feel the ferret move with great impatience inside its pocket. The small creature was probably just as hungry as the wolf was.
GoldRain looked to his right, his green eyes falling upon Graysight as he ran. His curiousity was starting to get to him, and he silently hoped they weren't far away from whereever she was leading them.

Magdolin
06-18-2009, 07:28 AM
((OOC: Oh geez. You guys really missed me huh?:P Don't worry though. Billa is gonna try to post in the best way she can.))

Donatello took all of this in. The building, the cameras, and stuff. Hmmm.... this was going to be a bit tricky for the purple masked turtle. "So many cameras...." Donatello mumbled. "Disarming them wouldn't be very bright..." He mumbled again. "Casey isn't a ninja, so he wouldn't be able to avoid the the cameras too well. He'd get us into trouble no time flat. Sometimes I wonder why we even bring him along with us..." He mumbled yet again. He then looked, catching sight of Casey, and realized what he had said about him out loud. "Oops. Sorry." Donnie thought a bit more. "Okay guys. Avoiding the cameras is gonna be a bit tough. The way they have them set up, I can't disarm them. If I do, it would probably cause an alarm. That's one thing. And as for your question Raph. There might be a few traps laying around that we need to keep our eyes open for." Said Donatello.

((OOC: I hope this is good. If there is any editing that needs to be done, let me know.))

Toonami Tom
06-18-2009, 09:27 AM
Mikey looked to Don and then back at the building. He closed one eye, put a hand to his chin, and his tounge was hanging out of the side of his mouth. He was in deep thought, at least as deep as his thoughts would go for him. "Hmmmm....." The turtle left his concentration, snapping his fingers as if he had a great idea.

"I know what we should do! We should just enter the building and try our best not to get caught. If we get in a jam, we can fight our way out of it." He waited for his brothers' reaction. This wasn't his greatest plan, to say the least.

Jean leaped from roof top to roof top. The fox followed Graysight, with hopes that they were almost there. However, she appreciated the exercise of this journey.

cowabunga14
06-18-2009, 11:55 AM
((OOC: Oh geez. You guys really missed me huh?:P Don't worry though. Billa is gonna try to post in the best way she can.))

Donatello took all of this in. The building, the cameras, and stuff. Hmmm.... this was going to be a bit tricky for the purple masked turtle. "So many cameras...." Donatello mumbled. "Disarming them wouldn't be very bright..." He mumbled again. "Casey isn't a ninja, so he wouldn't be able to avoid the the cameras too well. He'd get us into trouble no time flat. Sometimes I wonder why we even bring him along with us..." He mumbled yet again. He then looked, catching sight of Casey, and realized what he had said about him out loud. "Oops. Sorry." Donnie thought a bit more. "Okay guys. Avoiding the cameras is gonna be a bit tough. The way they have them set up, I can't disarm them. If I do, it would probably cause an alarm. That's one thing. And as for your question Raph. There might be a few traps laying around that we need to keep our eyes open for." Said Donatello.

((OOC: I hope this is good. If there is any editing that needs to be done, let me know.))
"It's OK," Casey replied. "I figured since there'd be some action, I'd join y'all. If there's anything you want me to do, lemme know. Security might be tight, but I think we'll manage." He got up from the bench and examined the building a litte bit.

Jade Green
06-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Graysight came to a stop on a roof near a newly renovated condominium, “Okay, before we go any further, we need to talk.” She turned to face the two, staring at them through her mirrored shades. “I’m not going to sugar coat this: I have enemies, my employer has enemies. They are powerful and would love to see us dead… or even worse. I need to know that I can trust both of you. I need to know that you will not betray the position of my home to anyone. If you feel that you cannot keep this trust, say so now.”

..~*~..

Upon looking more closely, Casey Jones might just spot a stand next to the front doors of the Corporation. It said ‘Tours Given Hourly,’ and it was nearly 6 p.m.

((OOC: I think i've given you enough options to take an initiative of some kind. One, there is the tour that will soon begin. Two, there is the ventilation shaft that is in easy reach in the garage. Finally, there is the back door.

Make your decision soon, guys.))

Toonami Tom
06-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Jean was surprised to hear this new information. This sounded very dangerous to her, but she wasn't about to go back to living alone without any contact with others. She had finally met two fellow mutants in this world that was dominated by humans.

The fox stared at Graysight. "You can trust me. I am disturbed that you have powerful foes. Now that I am your friend, your enemies will most likey become my enemies."

Garou
06-21-2009, 04:49 AM
((Then I'm going to take the initiative, cause this could be fun :P ))

"I know what we should do! We should just enter the building and try our best not to get caught. If we get in a jam, we can fight our way out of it."

Leo scratched his chin, walking to the edge of the alley to peer out. He didn't like the thought with cameras and traps, if they were going to take the ninja-esque approach. And though it wasn't really a plan, Michelangelo was somehow right - they should just get in...
His eyes fell upon a sign near the entrance. Guided Tours? Well, it wasn't like it hadn't worked before.

"Don," Leo called back, turning his head back to the group of turtles, "I think I have an idea. Can you hook Casey up so we have radio contact? But it needs to be something that can't be seen."

Leo looked at Casey. It wasn't like he was exactly "dressed for the ocation", but hopefully the people inside would just pass him as a curious new yorker.

~~*~~

GoldRain blinked at first. It made more sense why Graysight was carrying a gun, if she had to protect herself and her... employer, from harm. The wolf nodded, thinking back. It had been 'enemies' that had driven him from his home to begin with.

"You can trust me as well," Rain added in. The small ferret in his pocket popped up its head and looked at its surroundings, sniffing.

cowabunga14
06-22-2009, 12:22 PM
"If you need me to do something helpful," Casey said, "I'll go inside if I have to." He figured it might be a good idea to go inside during a guided tour.

Magdolin
06-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Donatello thought A moment. "Hmm...Ah! I've got it." Donatello hurried back into the van. But soon came back with something. "Here you go Casey. On the outside it may look like a normal watch, but I fixed it up so it has a mic in it. Just put it on your wrist. And if you find anything, you let us know by way of this watch. Okay?" Said Don.

Jade Green
06-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Graysight stared at the two with a deep frown on her face; she looked as if she was reading a book that she did not agree with. Finally, and without a word, the turtle nodded to them and walked to the ladder of the fire escape and began her descent. Reaching ground level, she only paused once to ensure her two new charges were keeping up and headed deeper into the alley until she reached the back door of a store. She pressed the door’s buzzer and waited. After a moment’s pause, a panel slid open to reveal the face of a small flat computer.

“Stay quiet, let me talk.” She ordered her two charges and pressed her hand to the device and watched with a bored expression as it flashed twice with a dull, red light. “Welcome, Graysight.” A computer voice intoned as the door hissed open. On either side of the door stood two, fully armed human guards and their guns were pointed directly to GoldRain and Jean.

“Stand down.” The turtle growled at the two guards, “These two are here on my invite, got it?”

“Names,” the one the right replied.

“The Vixen is Jean, and the Wolf is,” she paused, “…Rain, he’s got a pet ferret: Male.”

..~*~..

People were already lining up under the street cover for the next tour. A beautiful red headed woman with a simple blue dress was standing in front of the group, taking names.

cowabunga14
06-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Donatello thought A moment. "Hmm...Ah! I've got it." Donatello hurried back into the van. But soon came back with something. "Here you go Casey. On the outside it may look like a normal watch, but I fixed it up so it has a mic in it. Just put it on your wrist. And if you find anything, you let us know by way of this watch. Okay?" Said Don.
"Alright, sounds good," said Casey as he put the device on his wrist. He then go in line so he could find anything during the tour. This should be interesting, he thought. Hopefully I'll find things of some importance.

((I'll be out of town starting Thursday and I'll be back Saturday night, so I might not post again till Monday or so. I usually don't post on Wednesdays, but I might make an exception for tomorrow. Just thought I'd let y'all know so you'll know why I'm not around.))

Garou
06-24-2009, 04:21 AM
((Just a minor thing: Jade, the ferret is a male :P))

Toonami Tom
06-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Jean was surprised by the use of the high-tech hand scanning computer. She was even more shocked that the turtle had human guards. She has humans that obey her? This is a new one.... The fox thought to herself. What sort of organization is this? Perhaps she is part of a spy group or something like that. Maybe they will offer me a job. They might be interested in my computer skills.

Her green eyes looked at the guards again, before looking elsewhere. She didn't feel comfortable staring at them. If she had to defend herself, she had confidence that she could, but she didn't want a confrontation and could see no reason for one to take place.

Mikey watched as Casey walked away. "Dude, that watch is so cool Donnie! You gotta get me one of those."

Garou
06-24-2009, 02:56 PM
Leo smiled to himself. Seeing Casey walk off to take the guided tour should prove interesting. Plus, Don's little gizmo was brilliant. Leo had feared that they would be checking for anything unusual on their guests, and a headset probably wouldn't have been the best thing to try to sneak in. Now they pretty much just had to wait for the tour to start, but the blue masked turtle highly doubted he could make Raph, or Mikey for that matter, just sit around and wait.

Perhaps they should take a look around the place outside, though he somehow doubted they would find much. He turned his head to look at his brothers, waiting for them to show what they wanted to keep themselves occupied with.

~~*~~

GoldRain didn't think the same as Jean. He looked at the computer with a puzzled look, not quite understanding how that flat thing worked. Organizations and job offers didn't even occur to him. He only cared for one thing - was there anything dangerous on the other side of the door?

“Stay quiet, let me talk.”

The wolf simply gave a quick nod, pressing the ferret softly on the snout to make it go back to its pocket. It obeyed and snuck its head down back into the jacket, and with that GoldRain followed into the building. He had to bow his head a bit as he entered through the door.

When seeing the guards aiming their guns at the fox and himself, GoldRain's ears immediatly turned backwards and his body tensed. The only thing that kept him from attacking the two humans in front of him was that Graysight had warned them that they would be there and that they would leave them alone as soon as they understood that they were with her. Still, he felt uneasy around them. His eyes turned to Graysight, as she spoke to the humans, counting on her to make them lower their guns...

toxicZodiac
06-24-2009, 07:11 PM
(I might as well pop up with the CHeshire cat, but the thing is, only the 'lost ones'[Who have gotten lost in their paths(or have no homes, no families, orphans... Majority of mutants would see this particular cat), Raph being an example] can see this cat, the others will probably think they are seein things... XD The cat only allows certain beings to see him, Raph will be one of them, if you want others(your characters that you currently play) to see him, PM me. He's not a ghost, but he looks after the lost ones and such. His profile is on the character profile sheet. I will wait until further notice before I can post my first intro for the Cat.)

Raphael_
06-24-2009, 10:47 PM
(I might as well pop up with the CHeshire cat, but the thing is, only the 'lost ones'[Who have gotten lost in their paths(or have no homes, no families, orphans... Majority of mutants would see this particular cat), Raph being an example] can see this cat, the others will probably think they are seein things... XD The cat only allows certain beings to see him, Raph will be one of them, if you want others(your characters that you currently play) to see him, PM me. He's not a ghost, but he looks after the lost ones and such. His profile is on the character profile sheet. I will wait until further notice before I can post my first intro for the Cat.)

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/gtfo1fh11.jpg

Jade Green
06-24-2009, 11:01 PM
(AngelQueenofChaos: Yes, I've seen the bio that you made for the Cheshire Cat and I do like your version of my favorite mad feline; however, he is an "Alice in Wonderland" character and I do not wish to have a cross-over in this RPG. Besides, I don't think he'd do well in this game.

Maybe in a different RPG? Currently, I haven't any good ideas for another story line; but, maybe you do?

And... ignore the red-masked one, please.)

..~*~..

The guards hadn't lowered their guns, they were staring at Gold Rain nervously. "I take full responsibility for these two," Graysight stated sternly. Anyone with half a brain could see that she was taking on an incredible risk for these two. "So lower the guns."

The two men did so, reluctantly. "Great, now the place is going to smell like wet dog," one of them grumbled as the two stepped aside to let Graysight and her new charges in. The turtle paid the two no more heed and headed down the short hallway to a door. She opened it to reveal a flight of stairs going downards.

"I hope neither of you are claustrophobic." She said, turning to look at the Wolf and Fox. "But this is the safest way to get there with out being seen."

..~*~..

The rain had completely stopped now, much to relief of the people on the streets. The beautiful red-headed woman that was to be the tour guide for the Azazel Corporation visitors was still getting everything prepared. She was very methodical: First she took down a person's name on her small electronic pad. Then, she took a picture of them with her small camera. After that, she pressed a visitor's badge to a device being held by one of the guards before passing it to the guest and allowing them to enter.

The was just on the last one when Casey walked up to her. "Good Afternoon," she purred as her lovely green eyes fell upon him. "I'm Emily McHall... are you here for the tour? We have a few spots left."

Toonami Tom
06-25-2009, 10:22 AM
She opened it to reveal a flight of stairs going downards.

"I hope neither of you are claustrophobic." She said, turning to look at the Wolf and Fox. "But this is the safest way to get there with out being seen."

Jean let out a sigh of relief, as well as tension. It was a good thing that the guards lowered their guns when they did. She was that close to elbowing one of them in the face, attacking the other, and taking one of the guns. She was glad she didn't do that now.

The fox looked down the flight of stairs. She looked to Graysight. "I was trapped in a dark storage room for about two days, so I doubt I will have a problem with this." She smiled slightly.

toxicZodiac
06-25-2009, 03:30 PM
(sorry, I try to make it so he could fit into most universes, not JUST alice and wonderland[example, on my comic, someplace later, the cat becomes Gen's pet.] But I haven't finished all the profiles yet.. would it be okay to post them incompleted then? Even it is okay(they are posted as a link instead, profiles were too long), I will play Willi, Kasei, Hades, Doku, and Yoshi. :) if that is ok

if it IS ok, then... I
m goin to friends house, will be home late, dont go to far plz if I'm allowed to join. Though I would wish for a brief summary of what mostly went on, I read SOME of it but not all of it. I dont have much time to keep reading, I've been busy with comic and studies, if no one minds they can give me a brief summary of what went on VIA pm or a comment on my profile page. I dont mind either way.)

Garou
06-26-2009, 04:19 AM
GoldRain just barely stopped himself from growling at the two guards and baring his fangs, though his instincts told him to.

"I take full responsibility for these two,"

The wolf hesitated, his eyes scanning Graysight quickly. He had heard something similar many years ago, and the person had done so... Relaxing a bit, GoldRain watched the two men lower their weapons and he followed the turtle and fox past the guards and into a hallway.

GoldRain hated to admit it, but his vocabulary was limited, and claustrophobic was not know to him. The thought that it had something to do with space didn't even occur to him.

"I was trapped in a dark storage room for about two days, so I doubt I will have a problem with this."

Okay, something with darkness and being trapped... No, the turtle wouldn't do anything to hurt them, and she had just said it was the safest...

"I'll manage," GoldRain replied, his eyes scanning the stairs. The ferret in his pocket popped its head out and rested its two frontlegs on his chest as it looked down the stairs as well.

Jade Green
06-26-2009, 12:17 PM
(sorry, I try to make it so he could fit into most universes, not JUST alice and wonderland[example, on my comic, someplace later, the cat becomes Gen's pet.] But I haven't finished all the profiles yet.. would it be okay to post them incompleted then? Even it is okay(they are posted as a link instead, profiles were too long), I will play Willi, Kasei, Hades, Doku, and Yoshi. :) if that is ok)

Angel, I want you to know i'm not trying to be mean when I say this, ok? READ THE RULES. They are in the first post of this RPG. After you read the rules, then please post the character profiles for whom you wish to play and then let me know.

After I review them, then we'll talk.

On a side note, our Casey is out of town, so that will slow the RPG a bit and give you a chance to read the few pages that do have.

toxicZodiac
06-26-2009, 12:32 PM
(The link to the profiles have already been posted. The profiles were too long to be posted on the topic, I'm sorry, but I rather not flood the character profile topic with very longated profile datas. They are right here, the only ones I'm wishing to play is Willi, kasei, Hades, Doku and Yoshi. (http://mntkaming.deviantart.com/art/Profiles-technodroneAlternate-127234926) I hope it is okay to link their profiles to somewhere else, I've been trying to post them on the topic that is specific for the profiles but the profiles are too long than needed be. I apologise clearly. But I must go to visit someone, I'll be out all day, I have little time to go through any type of upcoming arguements, been very busy with comic and my studies. See all of you again later.)

Jade Green
06-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Angel, I will PM you, answer me as soon as you can.

Jade Green
06-29-2009, 07:37 PM
(okay, bump! I think we're waiting for a post for Casey and Raphael more than anything. )

cowabunga14
06-30-2009, 12:29 PM
The was just on the last one when Casey walked up to her. "Good Afternoon," she purred as her lovely green eyes fell upon him. "I'm Emily McHall... are you here for the tour? We have a few spots left."
"Name's Casey Jones," he replied. "You could say I'm here for the tour. Ready when you are." He flirted with the tour guide a little bit before she started the tour.

Jade Green
07-06-2009, 06:27 PM
"Casey Jones, hrm?" She smiled seductively, "Well, Mister Jones, smile!" She raised her camera and shot a picture of him before pressing yet another visitor pass to the device held by her guard companion. "You'll love the tour." Emily grinned, handing casey the pass. "Go on inside and I'll be with you... shortly."

..~*~..

(for control purposes, Garou has been kind enough to relinquish Leonardo to me.)

"OK." Leonardo stood straight, "Now that we've got Casey on the inside, it's time for us to scout out this area better. Don, you said there were too many cameras to disarm, right? There has to be blue prints of the place, right? Can you see if you can get them? Maybe even remotely hack into the building's security system, make it a little easier for us."

Then, the blue-masked turtle looked to Raphael and Michelangelo, "As we were parking I saw a docking bay, I want to investigate that a little further. We may not enter the place tonight, but if your suspicions have any ground," He looked specifically to Raphael, "We may have no choice in the matter later. Let's go."

With a final nod to ensure everyone knew what to do, he left Donatello to his work and moved swiftly through the shadows towards the side of the building...

..~*~..

"I was trapped in a dark storage room for about two days, so I doubt I will have a problem with this."

"I'll manage,"

"Jean, you'll be suprised what 'small' traumas come back to haunt you in bi-..." she covered her mouth and coughed, "big ways." Graysight finished, and headed to the end of the tunnel which met with a group of stairs. The turtle walked up them, stiffling her coughs to mere shakes of her shoulders and paused at the armored door.

Her backs to her guests, she raised her shades and peered into a small device next to the metal entrance. It flashed twice, reading the retina of her left eye and stated like the last door: "Welcome, Graysight."

The door hissed open to reveal: An elevator.

cowabunga14
07-07-2009, 12:19 PM
"Casey Jones, hrm?" She smiled seductively, "Well, Mister Jones, smile!" She raised her camera and shot a picture of him before pressing yet another visitor pass to the device held by her guard companion. "You'll love the tour." Emily grinned, handing casey the pass. "Go on inside and I'll be with you... shortly."

"Sounds good," Casey remarked. He entered the building and looked around in a curious manner. Well, this should be interesting, he thought. Looks like Don knew what I'd be getting into. Looking for what he was talkin' about might not take as long as I think it will.

Garou
07-07-2009, 02:44 PM
GoldRain followed after Graysight and Jean without a word. He was trying to take it all in, and most importantly, trying to understand the talking lock, which Graysight had simply laid a hand upon to make it respond. This was indeed a weird place.

And then they stopped by an armored door, where the turtle apparently only had to look at it to make it talk and let them through. As the door opened, he saw something he did recognize: an elevator. He had tried those before, being told how it worked and so on.

Raphael_
07-08-2009, 01:31 PM
"I'm sick'a waiting." Raphael says, giving Donatello an angry look. He darts into the shadows of the loading dock, rolling underneath the truck. Silently, he waits for a guard to pass, then rolls out and leaps on to the rear cab portion of the truck, climbs to the top and crawls along the roof of the trailer. Giving another careful glance at the guards below, he spies a vent. "Bingo." he whispers to himself, as he pulls a sai and checks for any sign of an alarm system.

Toonami Tom
07-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Mikey had followed his red masked brother on to the roof. The turtle looked to the vent and then to Raph. "Looks like we have a good way to get in" he whispered. "But once we get in, how do we get out?" His mind began thinking of voice overs in movie trailers. Only one way in, and only one way out. He thought to himself, in a deep, overly dramatic voice.

Jean found Graysight's comment about 'small traumas' to be unsettling. She looked at her with a hint of concern when the turtle began coffing. Perhaps this path way was dusty and in need of cleaning?

When the door opened, revealing an elevator, the fox's eyes widened for a moment. Just how many doors and contraptions awaited them? "I must say, this is a very interesting place."

Jade Green
07-08-2009, 07:05 PM
"Raph! Mikey!" Leo hissed, but it was of no use. The turtle groaned and rubbed his face. "Aw geeze..." Don hadn't even had a chance to get the blueprints, muchless hack in to whatever security system the Azazel Building had. The turtle didn't even want to enter unless necessary! Now it was too late.

"Don, we're going in, get that info as soon as you can." He spoke into his shell cell before switching it to silent and quickly bounded past a clueless guard, sliding to the top of the truck, and then into the vent with his two careless brothers.

He glared at them annoyedly but then let it go, at least they got in safely. Right? He motioned for Raphael, who was the in the front, to continue. From what little he could see, the three had a ways to crawl through the cool, metal square tunnel before they came to any turns.

So far it seemed like a normal building, or a normal ventillation system, at least; however, Leonardo couldn't help but feel as if something was trying to gently push them back, silently urging them to leave. "Do you two feel something strange?" He whispered.

..~*~..

The Lobby of the Azazel Building was wonderfully designed. It was a large, circled area with circular securtiy/greeting desk in the middle. To the left of the desk was a marble fence with four walkways, people would pause and press their badges to the fence before passing through. Then, to the right was a small fountain garden surrounded by comfortable looking benches the other tourists were waiting there.

The woman walked in after Casey Jones and stopped right next to him, "Ladies and Gentlemen, as you already know, I am Emily McHall and I will be your tour guide for this evening. Now, if you'll be kind enough, please line up behind Mr. Casey here and we'll get started."

..~*~..

"Gotta be safe." Graysight replied, "You never know who may want to attack." Walking in and sliding her key into the slot under the story numbers. She realized that this was controdictory, seeing as she was letting two unknown mutants into her home. The turtle turned the key clockwise and pressed the numbers 'one' and 'three'.

After a moment, the elevator began to move upwards.

Garou
07-09-2009, 03:51 AM
"Gotta be safe." Graysight replied, "You never know who may want to attack."

"You must have a lot of enemies, eh?" GoldRain asked, peering at Graysight searchingly. Her appearance was closer to human beings than Jean's and his own and as he could see, she was able to disguise herself a bit. What had she and her employer done to make those enemies?
The possibilities were many, and though he didn't like to think about it, perhaps he had grouped up with someone with ideals that didn't resemble his own...

cowabunga14
07-09-2009, 11:02 AM
The Lobby of the Azazel Building was wonderfully designed. It was a large, circled area with circular securtiy/greeting desk in the middle. To the left of the desk was a marble fence with four walkways, people would pause and press their badges to the fence before passing through. Then, to the right was a small fountain garden surrounded by comfortable looking benches the other tourists were waiting there.

The woman walked in after Casey Jones and stopped right next to him, "Ladies and Gentlemen, as you already know, I am Emily McHall and I will be your tour guide for this evening. Now, if you'll be kind enough, please line up behind Mr. Casey here and we'll get started."

Casey stood so the tourists could line up behind him. "Good to see ya," he told Emily. He then looked over to see how many tourists there were. More then I assumed there would be, he thought. Maybe I could use this to my advantage.

Toonami Tom
07-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Mikey crawled through the vent, following his brother. "Nope, but I see something strange.... the back end of Raph." He smirked. He continued his journey through the vent. "Do you feel something strange, Leo?"

Jean watched Graysight press the 'one' and the 'three' buttons. "I'm guessing that the tunnel was a secret entry way that took us to another building." The fox wondered if they had more traveling ahead of them after the elevator ride. "Will I be meeting your employer later?"

Raphael_
07-14-2009, 04:14 PM
Raphael slows down a little as he crawls down the vent shaft and replies, "Now that you mention it, yeah I do...I just figured it was the usual feeling I get when I break the law, and if somethin' doesn't want us in here this bad, it just makes me all the more interested in what it is they're hidin'!" he says with a cocky sneer.

Jade Green
07-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Emily saunterd past Casey and pressed her badge against the walkthrough, "Come along, just step right through, one by one! Starting with you, Mr. Jones." She offered him a winning grin.

Once everyone was through she moved to the front of the crowd again. "Please keep your badge on you at all times. We take our security very seriously, anyone with out a badge is charged with Trespassing." Emily looked rather serious about this, "Please remain with the group, anyone found not with the group will be escorted off the premises immediatly."

"Now." She smiled, "On with our tour, shall we?" Emily turned on her heel and began to walk. "Jerusalem, Janurary 18th, 1917. A man by the name of Ira Azazel set up shop in the Christian section of the city. A forward thinking man, he sought to employ those who could best assist the people of the city. At first it was simply lawyers and financial advisors, but with General Sir Edmund Allenby's march on the city in December he hired on a medical team as well. His group served as a nuetral party, and they would help any who came to them for advice, or medical aid... reguardless of religion."

She paused at a painting of a distinctly middle eastern man, "As you may have guessed, there were those that did not like this and they drove him and those in his employ out of Jerusalem..."

..~*~..

"You must have a lot of enemies, eh?"

Graysight barely gave a nod, "Let's just say I'm... paranoid."

"I'm guessing that the tunnel was a secret entry way that took us to another building. Will I be meeting your employer later?"

"Maybe... but one step at a time, okay? Right now, you're my guests." The elevator dinged, opening up to a small foyer showing two doors, one to the right and one to the left. Graysight walked out and headed to the right. "This is my place," She said, unlocking it and stepping inside.

The appartment was small, but clean. The door opened to a living room with a small couch, bookshelf and TV. To the right was a small dining room and kitchen. The table had an empty plate sitting on it. There was a hallway that lead to the back, but this was covered by a curtain of beads that formed a picture of a sea turtle.

"Guest bathroom's in the back... you two want anything to drink?"

..~*~..

Leo shook his head, always the bullheaded one: Raphael; but, his brother did have a point, they must have been hiding something. "Just... be careful."

The shaft continued for another few feet, and with each foot the feeling to turn back grew stronger. Even one as block-headed as Michelangelo would feel it now. Then, the shaft ended at a T-section, and this was where they needed Donatello. Leo reached for his shell-cell, "Donnie... you there?" He whispered.

Toonami Tom
07-16-2009, 07:47 AM
Jean wondered if the door on the left would lead to someone's place, or if it was a secret passageway. None the less, it didn't matter at the moment. The fox was standing in Graysight's appartment now, taking in her surroundings. Prior to meeting Graysight, she would have never imagined that a mutant could have a home like this.

"I'm impressed. This is a very nice place." She said with a slight smile. The furry mutant approached the couch and sat down, feeling comfortable. "Do you have any Pepsi or Coke?"

Mikey continued following Raph through the vent, when they stopped near the T-section. His mind suddenly felt extremely uneasy. "Dude... I'm picking up some serious negative vibes from this place."

cowabunga14
07-16-2009, 11:20 AM
Emily saunterd past Casey and pressed her badge against the walkthrough, "Come along, just step right through, one by one! Starting with you, Mr. Jones." She offered him a winning grin.

Once everyone was through she moved to the front of the crowd again. "Please keep your badge on you at all times. We take our security very seriously, anyone with out a badge is charged with Trespassing." Emily looked rather serious about this, "Please remain with the group, anyone found not with the group will be escorted off the premises immediatly."

"Now." She smiled, "On with our tour, shall we?" Emily turned on her heel and began to walk. "Jerusalem, Janurary 18th, 1917. A man by the name of Ira Azazel set up shop in the Christian section of the city. A forward thinking man, he sought to employ those who could best assist the people of the city. At first it was simply lawyers and financial advisors, but with General Sir Edmund Allenby's march on the city in December he hired on a medical team as well. His group served as a nuetral party, and they would help any who came to them for advice, or medical aid... reguardless of religion."

She paused at a painting of a distinctly middle eastern man, "As you may have guessed, there were those that did not like this and they drove him and those in his employ out of Jerusalem..."

Casey looked around as Emily guided the tour. Well, I guess shouldn't wander off since there's consequences for it, he thought. If I do that, I may not end up getting her number. Guess I'll just use the watch while be guided on the tour. He was sure to look for any bizarre encryptions that could help him as to what he was looking for.

Garou
07-16-2009, 11:52 AM
"Let's just say I'm... paranoid."

GoldRain's only reply was a nod. It sounded like she had her reasons to be paranoid.
The wolf followed out of the elevator, noting the two doors. If Graysight's place was there, then what was behind the other door? Another inhabitant would be the best guess, but could that be another one like them?

With his gaze still half focused on the left door, he walked inside Graysight's apartment and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the surroundings. He hadn't thought of anything as nice as this, or perhaps as... normal as this. He looked around at the furnitures, taking a few steps inside to get a better look.
As Jean sat down in the couch, he stood where he was, not sure where to move to. He had never been inside a place like this - his old home had been nothing like this either.

"Guest bathroom's in the back... you two want anything to drink?"

"Do you have any Pepsi or Coke?"

He had heard the question, but didn't answer. His eyes had caught sight of something else. Slowly, he moved towards the bookshelf, looking over the titles while he let a finger run over their backs as gently as if the books were made of glass.

Jade Green
07-16-2009, 09:49 PM
"Dude... I'm picking up some serious negative vibes from this place."

Now he feels it. Leo thought crossly, "Keep it down," He whispered looking again at his phone. They were grossly unprepared for this, but there was no room to turn around and he could have sworn he hard that truck they used to get in drive away already. As far as he knew, they were trapped.

..~*~..

The floor of the first floor was made of blocks of extremely polished white marble interlayed with gold molding and the walls followed this design with black marble. There where white marble pillars jutting out of the walls every several feet and these had intricate golden designs etched into them. "Ira and his men escaped first to France where they remained as a small business until 1939. Fearing the rising threat of Germany, Ira and a few of his employees left for Switzerland. Ira Azazel remained there for the remainder of his life, but his small company had flourished. Rather than canibalizing other small businesses, the Azazel Company would purchase them and remained a 'parent' company, allowing the business to keep its name and immediate control."

Emily started walking down the black, white and gold hallway as she contiued. "The Azazel Corporation kept this policy until the 1990s when Mr. Kurokane became President of the company and opened up the first corporate building in Tokyo, Japan. Since that time, we have set up establishments world wide: Brittain, Dubai, Jerusalam, New Delhi, Darwin, and now in New York City." She turned and flashed the tour a smile.

..~*~..

"I'm impressed. This is a very nice place. Do you have any Pepsi or Coke?"

Graysight disagreed. She found the appartment bland and tasteless. The only thing that was really hers was the beaded curtain over the hallway door. "I have Canadian Coke in the fridge, will that do?"

Then, a device on her belt began to vibrate, "...Excuse me, feel free to whatever's in the kitchen." She quickly disappeared down the hallway.

Garou
07-17-2009, 01:36 PM
GoldRain's ear turned as he heard Graysight mention Canadian Coke. He hadn't tasted it, but it's origin had caught his attention. Why would she have something from Canada here? Did she have a connection to his home country?

The wolf turned his head to see the turtle hurry out of sight. His sensitive hearing had picked up the sound of the vibrations. It was probably a mobile phone, and therefore he didn't give it any more thought. If she had her own human-like home, she probably had the human accessories as well.

"...Excuse me, feel free to whatever's in the kitchen."

Hm? Was she telling them they could just take what they wanted? It meant that she could just restock whenever needed... And here he had thought that nothing else could surprise him.
Even though, he didn't like the thought of just going over and take something. It made him feel like he would be stealing. But someone in his pocket didn't care much about that. The ferret had apparently awakened and wanted to get out, and GoldRain placed the small creature on the ground before it just jumped itself and got hurt from the fall. The ferret just sat and looked around at first, but then it seemed like it had gotten a bolt of electricity through it and it jumped up like a rocket and hurried from the bookshelf to the couch, and from there it went to almost every corner of the living room and then bolted into the kitchen, finally stopping right on the floor with its small head tilting from side to side as it looked around and caught the smells around it.

Toonami Tom
07-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Jean smiled, watching the ferret sniffing the air. Leaving the couch, she walked into the kitchen, and opened the fridge. The fox licked her mouth, viewing the food. Afterall, she had not eaten in two days due to being trapped in a storage room. Reaching in, she took a can of Canadian Coke, then grabbed four sticks of string cheese. She glanced back at the Coke, taking a second drink. Her left hand was stretched open farther than usual, as she held the cheese and the drink.

After shutting the fridge, the furry mutant walked back into the living room. She handed a can of Canadian Coke to GoldRain on her way back to the couch.

Sitting down where she had been a moment ago, she looked to the wolf. "I noticed you looking at the books. Do you enjoy reading?" She asked, opening the wrapper of a cheese stick.

Jade Green
07-18-2009, 12:54 AM
(It is now saturday, and Billa hasn't posted for a while. We need Donatello)

"I'm here." Donatello's voice came from the turned down shell-cell. "I thought you wanted the blue prints 'in case' you had no choice but to go in. I didn't think you were going to go in immediatly."

"I had no choice." Leo confirmed, glaring at the backside of Michelangelo. "What have you found?"

"It appears to be like any other office building." Donatello said truthfully, "At least, from the blue prints I hacked from the Records Office. As for hacking into Azazel's computers... i haven't done that yet. Where are you?"

"We entered a vent through a garage. It only went one way and now we're at a T-Section."

"Okay, let me take a look..." Don paused. "Left leads to a dead end, go right. It leads to more vents and a way up to the second floor."

"Okay, thanks." Leo sighed, "Okay, Raph, go right."

..~*~..

"You want me to do what?" Graysight growled. She was standing in front of her vanity in the master bedroom. Rather than reflecting her image, the mirror showed an image of a man.

"Find them, and remove them." The man in the mirror replied. "They are non-human and therefore fall under your Juristiction."

"I have guests, Malone."

"I know." the man sat back and smirked, "Bring them with you, i'm sure boss'll want to meet 'em."

"I promised them food, Malone."

"Then feed 'em quick." He shrugged, "And take your meds, you look sick." The image fizzed out to leave Graysight glaring at her own reflection. Slowly, she reached into a drawer and pulled out a hypo spray, pressed it to her neck and discarded the empty cartridge.

A minute later she stepped through the beaded curtain. "Well... I was going to get my neighbor to make you something good; but it appears I've got some extra work to do."

Garou
07-18-2009, 04:00 AM
As Jean opened the fridge, Chu saw an oppertunity and sprung forward and into the fridge. It only took a second for it to notice a small package of some meat and hurled it out just in time before the vixen closed the door again. It landed on the ground with a low thud, and the ferret grabbed a hold on a corner of the package with its teeth and started dragging it across the floor.

GoldRain had turned back to look at the books when Jean had gotten out to get some food, and was a bit surprised when the fox came back and handed him a can.

"Thank you," he said politely and looked at the can as Jean got back to her seat. How the heck did you open these things?

"I noticed you looking at the books. Do you enjoy reading?"

A smile spread on his face. "It was how I spend my time alone when I was younger," he explained, his green eyes looking at Jean, "I had one myself and knew every word by heart."

He let a finger run down the back of one of the books, feeling the holes where the letters were carved in.

"I was told they were very expensive. Graysight must be rich..."

By that time, the ferret had reached GoldRain's foot and gave a nudge for attention, making the wolf look down and notice the meat.

"You little thief," he muttered with a smile and kneeled down to pat the creature on the head. Well, he himself was the only one who hadn't taken anything for himself yet... He opened the package and watched the ferret dive in and take a slice of meat for itself, leaving GoldRain with the rest. Or well, if he knew the ferret, it would be back for another one when the first was eaten.

At that, Graysight came back and GoldRain stood up.

"Well... I was going to get my neighbor to make you something good; but it appears I've got some extra work to do."

GoldRain nodded. So someone had called her when he had heard the buzzing. Her employer, perhaps?

Toonami Tom
07-18-2009, 11:29 AM
Jean listened to GoldRain, and was going say something to him, when her attention turned to Graysight entering the room. "That's fine, I have helped myself to some snacks." She took a bite of the cheese stick.

The fox then opened the can of Canadian Coke, taking a sip.

Mikey was basically stuck between Leo and Raph. "I will be glad when we reach the end of this vent. I guess...." He began thinking of the overwhelming feeling that they should turn back, but it seemed to be too late now.

cowabunga14
07-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Casey continued to listen to Emily as she guided the tour. He started scanning things with the watch in a way that she wouldn't notice. "Emily," he said, "are the people in Jerusalem these days as -- for lack of a better word -- crazy as they were in the past? To me, it doesn't seem like they are, but I'd like to hear your insight on that." Whether or not the tour was close to being finished, he still had information to obtain and would distract anyone if needed.

Magdolin
07-19-2009, 07:44 AM
((OOC: Hey, I can't post right this moment, I WILL TRY to post here later this evening.))

Jade Green
07-19-2009, 12:03 PM
((that's fine, I just would like warning before you disapear for too long. :) ))

Raphael_
07-19-2009, 10:11 PM
"Go right, huh?" Raphael says, twisting his body so his shell doesn't scrape along the side of the narrow vent system as he turns the corner. "Could they make this thing any smaller?" he grumbles to himself. "Alright guys, slow down a little, I think this section might be suspended. Don't want the echoes to let anyone know we're here." he whispers.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2009, 06:16 AM
Mikey followed Raph, taking his brother's advice and slowing down. He whispered back "Yeah, I wouldn't be too surprised if we had to fight some guards later on, but now would be a really bad time."

((May I add my new fan character to this RPG? Currently, she would be part of the tour group that is in the building. Yes, she works for Agent Bishop, however she is not in the building because of him. Bishop will not appear, nor will she contact him. My character is on a vacation day off from her job. Here's her profile: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=708071&postcount=316))

Magdolin
07-20-2009, 08:18 AM
Don called Leo's shell cell to let him know where to go, and knowing Leo would pick up quickly. "Okay guys." Said Donatello as looked at the blueprints again. "Now that you've turned right, go down that way for...at least 15 minutes." He said into the shell cell.

Raphael_
07-20-2009, 12:55 PM
"Fifteen...what? How big is this building?" Raphael scoffed. "Leo, ask him what the heck he's pointing us at." Shaking his head and letting out a characteristic low growl, he continues down the vent shaft.

Jade Green
07-20-2009, 01:05 PM
((So, your character is not spying on the building. She's just enjoying her vacation?))

Leo huffed, waiting for Mike to squeeze through the right angle. "Don," He whispered into the communicator, "Where are you leading us to exactly, are you sure it's a secure area?"

..~*~..

"That's fine, I have helped myself to some snacks."

"Well, it looks like the ferret found the chicken I was defrosting..." Graysight muttered with a shrug. "Rain, would a few microwaved Chimichangas work for you? I've got ones with steak."

..~*~..

"are the people in Jerusalem these days as -- for lack of a better word -- crazy as they were in the past? To me, it doesn't seem like they are, but I'd like to hear your insight on that."

Emily raised her head and let out a jovial laugh, "Well, i've never been to Jerusalem; however, if they're anything like the people of Dubai, then they don't know how to stand in a line... that much is for sure." She grinned. "The business has never had any problems in that area, if that's what you're asking. We've done everything we can to assist the economy of that area and helping the people there. It's exactly what we plan to do here. Now, why don't I show you a few of our research department?"

Magdolin
07-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Donatello heard Raph over the phone. He rolled his eyes. He then said to Leo. "I'm trying to lead you to the control room. If I'm correct, you can turn off the camreas, and the alarm system, so you can get in and get out without being noticed."

Garou
07-20-2009, 01:28 PM
"Well, it looks like the ferret found the chicken I was defrosting..."

GoldRain looked down at the chicken, just as the ferret dug its head in again to get some more.

"Rain, would a few microwaved Chimichangas work for you? I've got ones with steak."

Chimi... what? The wolf looked puzzled at Graysight, not having the slightest clue what she was talking about and was fearing a bit that it was something like the Canadian Coke that he had no clue on how to open, if he weren't supposed to bite or claw a hole in it. But it was something with steak, which sounded good.

"Ehm... Yes please," he responded politely.

Jade Green
07-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Graysight silently walked into the kitchen, opened the freezer and pulled two enlongated yellow packages. She opened them and let the contents slip onto a black ceremic plate. A chimichanga was apparently a tightly wrapped Burrito. She stuck them in the microwave and started it, turning them over mid-way through the heating process. The turtle then grabbed a fork and knife before handing the plate to the wolf. "Careful, it's hot."

..~*~..

"Control room." Leonardo relayed, after he made that tight right turn. "To turn off the security system." It would mean they'd have to knock out whomever might be in there, he was really wishing that Raph had waited.

Toonami Tom
07-20-2009, 02:51 PM
((So, your character is not spying on the building. She's just enjoying her vacation?))

((My character isn't spying on the building yet. She might decide to for her own curiosity.))

Mikey followed Raph through the vent. He whispered to Leo "So I guess once we take down the security system, we can go anywhere in the building, right?"

Jean smiled as she watched the ferret. Her nose then caught the smell of the Chimichangas. Looking at GoldRain's plate now, she said "Mmmm.... those look very good." The fox finished the cheese stick she was eating, yet continued to look at the plate of hot food.

Garou
07-20-2009, 03:51 PM
"Thank you."

GoldRain gratefully accepted the plate, fork and knife, looking at the two chimichangas with interest.He hadn't seen one of those before - or atleast he didn't think so. There always was the possibility that he had found some leftover from one in a dumpster...
They smelled terrific, and even the ferret lifted its head up from the chicken to sniff the air.

"Mmmm.... those look very good."

GoldRain knew that look. And he would have been surprised if some cheese had been enough to satiate the fox. Despite it being hot, GoldRain picked up one of the chimichangas with his hand and stretched out the plate with the other one towards Jean.

"You want this, eh laddie?"

cowabunga14
07-21-2009, 08:45 AM
Emily raised her head and let out a jovial laugh, "Well, i've never been to Jerusalem; however, if they're anything like the people of Dubai, then they don't know how to stand in a line... that much is for sure." She grinned. "The business has never had any problems in that area, if that's what you're asking. We've done everything we can to assist the economy of that area and helping the people there. It's exactly what we plan to do here. Now, why don't I show you a few of our research department?"
"I see," Casey said; he figured it'd be a good idea to check out the research department, so he followed Emily. "Any more exhibits on Jerusalem?" While waiting for a response, he did some more scanning.

Jade Green
07-21-2009, 01:21 PM
((Iron man you can go ahead and put your character in, you're at your limit now))

"I can make you some too, Jean." Graysight volunteered, going back to the kitchen. She had made the food for GoldRain first because he was the one she had found searching through the garbage. She repeated the process with two more chimichangas and brought them out for her. "Hate to rush you, but I've got to get that 'job' done and my employer does want to meet you... I thought it'd be quickest to take you with me."

It was also a way to see how good they were.

..~*~..

"So I guess once we take down the security system, we can go anywhere in the building, right?"

Leonardo resisted the urge to groan and did not reply. They needed to be quiet now, it wouldn't be good for them to be heard and they had at least ten more minutes before they could get to the security room.

..~*~..

Emily smiled to Casey, "I'm glad to see you're so interested in our history while we were in Jerusalem. Unfortunately, that's all the information I've got time to give right now... perhaps the men in our research center would have more answers for you. Speaking of which, why don't we go that way now?"

Toonami Tom
07-21-2009, 04:14 PM
((Thanks.))

Jean didn't want to take GoldRain's food away from him, but it was tempting.

"I can make you some too, Jean."

The fox was glad to hear this, waiting patiently. I was very wrong to think that cheese sticks would satisfy me. She thought to herself.

Soon the hot plate was handed to her.

"Hate to rush you, but I've got to get that 'job' done and my employer does want to meet you... I thought it'd be quickest to take you with me."

She nodded to Graysight, and began eating the chimichangas faster than she would have liked to. A couple minutes later, she was finished. Standing up, she took her plate into the kitchen, then returned to the living room. "I look forward to meeting your employer..... and thank you very much for the food."

Toni followed the tour group, very interested in arriving at the research center. Maybe now I will find out everything I want to know the legal way. She thought to herself.

Other than the building itself, the woman clad in bluejeans, black leather jacket, and white shirt was keeping her sight focused on Casey Jones. He had been her boyfriend five years ago, and this was the first time seeing him since then.

"Hey Casey!" She whispered somewhat loudly, as the tour group continued moving.

Garou
07-22-2009, 08:54 AM
"I can make you some too, Jean."

Well, the wolf appreciated that. It meant that he could eat both of these... role-things. It only took one bite to cut it in half, but he enjoyed every piece of it. As he had finished the two, he watched as Jean took the plate back to the kitchen and decided to do the same.

The ferret had gulped down a very big portion of the chicken, but Rain grabbed the leftovers and brought them back to the kitchen as well, deciding that it should be returned to the fridge where it came from.

He did so, and when he came back from the kitchen, he was ready to leave as well.

"I look forward to meeting your employer..... and thank you very much for the food."

"Yes, thank you," GoldRain thanked as well, smiling to Graysight. He couldn't remember to have ever had something so delicious before.
The ferret came running to him and started heaving itself up his pants, before he grabbed it and lifted it up. The ferret gave him a quick lick on the snout before it twisted around in his hand and crawled back into the pocket in the jacket of the gi.

cowabunga14
07-23-2009, 08:51 AM
Emily smiled to Casey, "I'm glad to see you're so interested in our history while we were in Jerusalem. Unfortunately, that's all the information I've got time to give right now... perhaps the men in our research center would have more answers for you. Speaking of which, why don't we go that way now?"
"Sure, why not," Casey replied. "They're not gonna take me away, are they? If you think I'm here to snoop around and cause trouble, you got the wrong idea." If they were going to take him away, he was ready to defend himself. "Plus," he continued, "I enjoy being in your presence and I'd like to keep it that way."

"Hey Casey!" She whispered somewhat loudly, as the tour group continued moving.
He heard the whisper and signaled for Toni to meet up with him as soon as possible.

Jade Green
07-23-2009, 11:19 PM
((I'll post as soon as Raphael_ gets a chance too. He's been studying a lot.

Also, I am leaving either sunday after noon or monday morning by car to Illinois. This drive will take me about two days but I'll be gone for about a week and a half. I will have access to a lap top so hopefully I will get to post; but if I don't, you now know where I am.))

Raphael_
07-25-2009, 01:39 AM
"Whatever you say, Donnie, you're the guy with the map." he replies with gritted teeth through the comm system. "What should we look for ta let us know we've arrived?" He chuckles at the delayed Michelangelo squeezing through the tunnel. "What's a matter, Mikey? Those late night pizzas finally catchin up to ya?"

Jade Green
07-25-2009, 02:13 AM
(You know, I finally got off my bum and looked it up... only a small amount of people in the us say "Gray" the rest of the world say "Grey" so Greysight it is. >< all my name art is down the drain now)

"It may have something to do with looking at your backside for such a long time..." Leonardo muttered under his breath, that strange 'pull' was getting stronger now, it was pushing against his chest. "Does anyone else feel ill? I mean, for real."

They had been crawling for ten minutes now, another five and they would find the 'vent' that Donatello had mentioned.

Inside the Control room were three men: each were sitting in a chair and watching the screens before them reverantly. None had noticed the turtles' dart into the garage, or their entry to the vent. They were oblivious to the danger that was about to drop down right on top of them.

..~*~..

"Great." Greysight said, looking antsy. "You can stay here and I can get you when I come back... or you can help me get these three nonhuman intruders." She moved to the door. "They're... they're in the vents, at least that's what head security says..."

..~*~..

"They're not gonna take me away, are they? If you think I'm here to snoop around and cause trouble, you got the wrong idea."
Emily McHall was about to turn to lead them to the research center when she suddenly stopped. "Huh?" She gave Casey a confused look and then, let out a laugh and tapped her palm pilot with its pen. "Oh of course! No one's going to take you away for visiting with our researchers! You're perfectly safe..."

Garou
07-25-2009, 02:21 AM
((And here I've always preferred GrAysight :/ I was taught that Gray was the American version and Grey was the British... oh well))

"Great." Greysight said, looking antsy. "You can stay here and I can get you when I come back... or you can help me get these three nonhuman intruders." She moved to the door. "They're... they're in the vents, at least that's what head security says..."

Graysight could might as well have shocked the wolf with a bolt of electricity. GoldRain growled at the word 'intruder' and walked up to Graysight.

"I will help," he said sternly, "It is the least I can do to repay you for your
kindness."

It was clear that on this matter, GoldRain had some personal reasons to help out. For him, this wasn't just about paying back - it was something that lied deeper.

Toonami Tom
07-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Mikey continued to follow Raph. "Hey, that's not it. It's just that umm..." He didn't have a good answer for his red masked brother.

The orange masked turtle said to Leo "Yeah, I'm not feeling so good, bro. Maybe we made a mistake getting in the vents."

Jean wondered if these intruders were some of the enemies Graysight had told them about, and they were apparantly non-human too.

"Count me in for the mission as well." She said after hearing GoldRain's reply.

Toni followed the tour group to the research center. When they arrived, she headed towards her ex-boyfriend. "Casey, it's been so long." She smiled. "So, how are you? Has anything changed?"

cowabunga14
07-25-2009, 11:45 AM
Emily McHall was about to turn to lead them to the research center when she suddenly stopped. "Huh?" She gave Casey a confused look and then, let out a laugh and tapped her palm pilot with its pen. "Oh of course! No one's going to take you away for visiting with our researchers! You're perfectly safe...""OK, good," Casey replied. "Feel free to keep talking." He looked around some more and proceeded to scan. She's got a sense of humor, he thought. That's good for me -- it makes things a bit easier. He figured there would much time spent in the research center.
Toni followed the tour group to the research center. When they arrived, she headed towards her ex-boyfriend. "Casey, it's been so long." She smiled. "So, how are you? Has anything changed?"
"Doin' pretty good, you?," he asked. "I guess things've changed. Just been taking it easy now." In case Toni had been referring to his love life, he motioned with his head in a way that pointed out Emily.

Jade Green
07-25-2009, 12:13 PM
Graysight turned and gave the two a smile, "I'm glad I trusted my instinct on you two." Then, the turtle opened the door and lead Jean and Goldrain back into the lobby and to the elevator. "We'll find them soon, i'm sure."

Her phone began to buzz again and she quickly answered. "Graysight."

"McHall has flagged a suspicious person in the tour group." a man stated, "I've sent his information to your pad."

Despite herself, she took a look. It was a man named 'Casey Jones'. "He's human, Malone."

"Yes. I wish for you to keep a look out for any connection he may have to the non-human intruders. We do not wish to comprise ourselves with confronting this 'Jones' unless we have to."

"Right. Okay." She hung up and put her key into the elevator, pushing 0 and 1.

..~*~..

"OK, good," Casey replied. "Feel free to keep talking."

"Glad to have your permission, Mr. Jones." Emily McHall replied causing the crowd to chuckle. She turned and lead them further down the hall to dual glass doors. "Follow me, ladies and gentlemen." She slid her card through the slot and the pushed the doors open with the help of a guard.

The room was big, there were computers and research equipment everywhere. "This is where we keep track of our business knowledge... how we stack up to the competition, Consumer opinions, Advertising and Marketing, what new ways we can help our customers." She grinned to the group. "Feel free to ask the researchers anything."

..~*~..

"We're almost there, Mikey, just hold tight." Leo whispered while thinking to himself. Please don't barf, please don't barf, please don't barf. "A few more minutes is all we need."

Toonami Tom
07-25-2009, 04:04 PM
"Well, ok Leo...." Mikey replied, feeling strange. He continued crawling through the vent. I have to get out of here soon. He thought to himself.

Jean followed Greysight into the elevator, listening to what the turtle was saying over the phone. I guess the situation is starting to heat up.

The fox did not have any weapons, so if it came down to having to fight these intruders, she would rely on her hand to hand combat skills.

"Doin' pretty good, you?," he asked. "I guess things've changed. Just been taking it easy now." In case Toni had been referring to his love life, he motioned with his head in a way that pointed out Emily.

Toni replied "I'm doing good too. I have a new job, actually." She looked over at Emily. "So I guess you're through being a vigilante crime fighter then?"

Garou
07-26-2009, 01:44 PM
"I'm glad I trusted my instinct on you two."

GoldRain smiled, but as they walked out of Graysight's apartment his face became serious again. When the turtle's cell phone rang, he listened to the conversation, his hearing picking up the person on the other end of the phone as well.

Was someone infiltrating the building from different sides?

cowabunga14
07-27-2009, 08:53 AM
"Glad to have your permission, Mr. Jones." Emily McHall replied causing the crowd to chuckle. She turned and lead them further down the hall to dual glass doors. "Follow me, ladies and gentlemen." She slid her card through the slot and the pushed the doors open with the help of a guard.

The room was big, there were computers and research equipment everywhere. "This is where we keep track of our business knowledge... how we stack up to the competition, Consumer opinions, Advertising and Marketing, what new ways we can help our customers." She grinned to the group. "Feel free to ask the researchers anything."
"No problem," Casey said. "Emily, the competition is basically tour and exhibit stuff like what's going on now? Or is there more to it than that?" He looked around and did a bit more scanning, finidng things that would be useful later on.

Toni replied "I'm doing good too. I have a new job, actually." She looked over at Emily. "So I guess you're through being a vigilante crime fighter then?"
"You could say that," Casey confimed. "It was fun while it lasted, but it wouldn't hurt to do it once in a while."

((EDIT: Will be out of town starting Thursday and I may or may not post before I go. Probably won't have access to a computer, but I'll be back late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. Worse comes to worse, I'll post again on Monday at the latest.))

Jade Green
07-31-2009, 11:50 AM
((This game is on pause until august 10th. I haven't the brain power while on vacation to ensure this one goes right.))

Jade Green
08-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Soon enough, Raphael would find the vent that Donatello had been talking about: Below they'd see three guards watching video screens. On one of them was the tour group inside the Marketing Research Room. Casey could be seen talking to another woman.

That sickening feeling was getting stronger, it was like something was pushing against the turtles' skin and the pits of their stomachs.

..~*~..

The other members of the tour were meandering around, asking the researchers questions on how they conducted their work. Some of the researchers even let the guests have a look at their computers and the calculations.

..~*~..

The elevator started downwards, chiming pleasantly at each floor. "Last time they were detected it was the first floor..." Graysight announced, "Just hope we can find them soon."

Garou
08-14-2009, 11:10 AM
"Last time they were detected it was the first floor..." Graysight announced, "Just hope we can find them soon."

GoldRain nodded, his ears flicking a bit back and forward before he spoke.

"You said earlier that they were in the vents. Do you know where they are heading?"

Raphael_
08-19-2009, 10:35 PM
"Three guards." Raphael whispers to the other two. "Should be easy enough ta drop down behind 'em...won't even know what hit 'em. Follow my lead." he says, beginning to unscrew the vent plate ever so quietly with one sai.

Jade Green
08-23-2009, 09:31 PM
(okay, i'm waiting for at least Michelangelo to post...)

Toonami Tom
08-25-2009, 04:54 AM
Mikey watched as his brother began to remove the vent cover. It was almost time to strike. He still wasn't sure this was such a good idea, as they had all felt the wave of.... whatever it was that was telling them to turn back. The orange masked turtle didn't know what it was, but it was a more uncomfortable feeling than eating old pizza.

Jean stood in the elevator, feeling it moving. GoldRain's question about the intruders was one that she also wanted to be answered. The fox looked to the turtle, listening attentively.

Jade Green
08-26-2009, 10:05 PM
"They were detected in a vent near the storage area... so unless they're small and good climbers, they'll probably try to find an exit on the first floor." The elevator dinged and the doors opened, "When we get close enough, I will be able to detect them." Graysight stepped out and let her mind expand outwards like a net.

She heard hundreds thoughts, emotions, and images: All, mostly, human. The psychic pushed these out like a sieve and found what remained: the thoughts of a wolf, and that of a vixen. There was nothing else to detect, yet. Graysight could easily expand her mind further; however, doing so would put an unwanted strain on her psionic energies.

"Don't worry, the people here are under contract not to speak of anything they see with in the building... in cluding walking, talking animals." She assured them as a pair of humans turned the corner and headed in their direction. Graysight walked past them, completely ignoring the duo which watched the entourage of mutants momentarily before moving on.

"Please keep your ears open and pay attention to your nose." The turtle requested, "You might catch something I'll miss."

..~*~..

((i'm just going to push through this part because it'll take too long to do action by action.))

As soon as Raphael had opened the vent, the three silently dropped into the surveylance room and deftly nocked out the three guards before they even knew what hit them. The monitor screens were sectioned off by areas office numbers. On closer examination, it seemed like this survelance room only was watching the first floor.

"This may mean there's a survelance room per floor." Leonardo muttered watching the screens. As he did, he caught something from the corner of his eye. "Did either of you see that?"

((This is where I'll let MIke or Raph take the initiative: What they see: Three inidviduals stepping out of a important looking elevator. A turtle, a Fox, and a Wolf.))
..~*~..

Garou
08-27-2009, 02:22 AM
"They were detected in a vent near the storage area... so unless they're small and good climbers, they'll probably try to find an exit on the first floor."

Silently, GoldRain hoped they would. If they stayed in the ventilation system, he wouldn't be able to get to them due to his size. He didn't know if Graysight or her employer had certain procedures for these kinds of situations, but in his mind he started going over the procedure he had been taught: Get them, no matter what's in the way. And that would include ripping the vents up if nescesary.

As the elevator dinged, the wolf walked out and followed the turtle.

"When we get close enough, I will be able to detect them."

Another of her technological wonders? His eyes scanned her, but she weren't holding an item that could resemble a device for tracking. No matter, he could hopefully ask about that later. What caught his attention was two humans walking around the corner and right in their direction.

"Don't worry, the people here are under contract not to speak of anything they see with in the building... in cluding walking, talking animals."

Darn, this place confused him. He watched the two humans out of the corner of his eye, as they looked back and then went on.

"Please keep your ears open and pay attention to your nose." The turtle requested, "You might catch something I'll miss."

The ferret stuck its head up from GoldRain's jacket, gave a small sound as to reply and then started sniffing around.

cowabunga14
08-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Casey figured he was close to finishing up scanning as well as figuring that the tour was coming to an end. He waited for Emily to confirm the latter, though, in case he was wrong. "Toni, you know about my buddies, right?," he asked, wondering if she met his green, shelled friends. "Whether or not you do, I'm sure they're around here somewhere."

Toonami Tom
09-02-2009, 05:33 AM
((I'm waiting on Raphael_ before I post as as Mikey or Jean. I think I could create a better post after he posts.))

Toni typed on a computer in the research center. Upon hearing Casey's question, she stopped typing and turned her attention to him. The woman agent stared at him for a moment, surprised that he was mentioning the turtles. "Yes, I know about your friends, but I have yet to meet them."

She moved closer to him, whispering "What are the doing here? Just sight seeing, or something else?"

cowabunga14
09-03-2009, 11:39 PM
"Somewhat," Casey replied, "but I was also doing some scanning for my buddies." He showed Toni the device. "It's to help 'em progress, I think. I got what I needed, for the most part, so I'm just gonna hang out for a little while longer. If you wanted to join my friends and I later, that'd be OK." However, there was one more thing he did not mention to Teni that he felt was necessary to obtain before he left: Emily's number. He started to approach her in an calm, unassuming way.