PDA

View Full Version : Long time fan... First time poster

TalonMC
03-06-2003, 03:27 AM
Hey there!

I've been to this site a few times in the past couple years and I can't believe I've never checked out the forums until now! I've really been missing out!

Anyhow, I've been a member of the TMNT-L mailing list (lurking mainly) for many years now. My TMNT fandom began with the first season of the original cartoon and I've followed everything TMNT related since then.

Most recently, I've been working on adding the TMNT into the game, HeroClix. I've made a site devoted to the game and the TMNT are a rather large part of it.

I'm looking fwd to diving into all of these TMNT forums. I still can't believe I've never seen them before now! I have alot of discussions to catch up on! :P

-MC

One Radical Dude
03-06-2003, 03:52 AM
Hey, Talon! It's nice of you to start posting here. :tsmile: I visited the Technodrome a few times over a year ago, but I did not post here at all until last month. It's a great place!

Kali
03-06-2003, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the forums, TalonMC! Hmm, we were just discussing HeroClix not too long ago... Yeah, so, enjoy your stay!

TalonMC
03-09-2003, 01:24 AM
Thanks for the warm-welcome, guy and gal. :)

-MC

Storm Wolf
03-09-2003, 01:29 AM
Welcome to the technodorme!
*hands TalonMC a carmel apple of welcome*
please enjoy your stay.....and beware of falling fruit!

azure turtle
03-10-2003, 01:14 AM
Oh! Hi Talon! I thought you're name was familiar. I'm a member of NTML, but I'm pretty sure I've seen your name during cross posts from TMNT-L. Glad you could join us!
*gives Talon a mango of welcome*
Enjoy your stay! Oh, and speaking of HeroClix, I'm very interested in trying that game out, but I have no idea how it works (and I don't want to spend money on something that confuses the shell out of me). Do you know of any websites that have the rules for HeroClix??

Shadow
03-23-2003, 06:14 PM
hey welcome welcome!

I thought i would add to your collection of mangos!

*gives mango of welcome*

have fun postin'
Shadow Jones

lethrhd
03-23-2003, 06:20 PM
Hoo dere welcome ta' dis here forum!

Gator-Hater-Translator:
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the warm-welcome, guy and gal.

Guy, gal, and gator :wink:

Mars-Chan
03-24-2003, 11:49 AM
And turtles. :lol: Guy, gal, gator, and turtles.

TalonMC
03-25-2003, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the mangos everyone. I've never eaten one, myself, so I'll have to give 'em a try.

Azure, the official site for HeroClix (www.wizkidsgames.com) has the game's full rules posted online as well as a full figure gallery with every figure from the game. If you get into playing the game you should check out my site (the link in my signature). I have a list of other HC related sites there.

-MC