PDA

View Full Version : April Fools

Krang
04-02-2009, 01:14 AM
For those of you who noticed our April Fool's joke on the forums this year, hope you enjoyed it. :) In case anyone missed it, each avatar had a 20% chance of being replaced with either a goofy-looking Krang (http://www.16bit.net/s/krazykrang.gif) or a dancing Shredder (http://www.16bit.net/s/shreddancew.gif) every time a thread or profile was viewed.

Andrew NDB
04-02-2009, 01:17 AM
I had mine replaced for a while... I thought one of the mods was targeting me or something, but then I refreshed and was fine, checked the date, and figured what was amok.

GK Punk
04-02-2009, 03:18 AM
It took me until I noticed like 7 people had the same avatar until I realized what was going on. I thought it was pretty funny.

Ra
04-02-2009, 05:36 AM
Damnit I missed out on the fun. :(

That dancing Shredder is SEXY by the way.

doomiscool
04-02-2009, 07:13 AM
At first I thought people had chose those or something, but then I saw too many people with them and worked it out...good one! :tlol:

gobo
04-02-2009, 12:37 PM
I only saw one person with the dancing Shredder, so I thought nothing of it aside from "their old avatar was more fitting". What did the Krang one look like?

Garou
04-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Unfortunately I missed it - real life has a bad habit of coming in my way too often ;)

But those two are actually nice - I like the crazy Krang. He has a certain.... kind of charm :lol:

gobo
04-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Unfortunately I missed it - real life has a bad habit of coming in my way too often ;)

But those two are actually nice - I like the crazy Krang. He has a certain.... kind of charm :lol:
Welcome back, Danish lady! ^_^

thebrownranger
04-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Pretty wierd seeing my icon of a dancing Shredder.:o I thought I was being stalked again :) I'm curious as to who was dancing under the mask:ohwell:

KROW
04-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Damnit I missed out on the fun. :(

As did I. I was too afraid of the Conficker virus to use my computer. :P

Shredder
04-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Pretty wierd seeing my icon of a dancing Shredder.:o I thought I was being stalked again :) I'm curious as to who was dancing under the mask:ohwell:

:shifty: Ssh.

It's always fun to do a little something for April Fools. Good job setting this up, Krang. :)

Garou
04-03-2009, 03:58 AM
Welcome back, Danish lady! ^_^

Why thank you :D

Bigfoot
04-03-2009, 10:17 AM
lol yeah it took me a minute to figure out what was going on...

My first thread I had the krang pic
I refreshed it and got my normal pic back
Went to another page and got the dancing shredder
I checked my UserCP and everything was ok.
I then went to another thread and saw 2 or 3 people with the same dancing shredder...then I knew...

Good one guys!

Nelson
04-03-2009, 10:41 AM
I totally fell for it and even PMed Krang about it.

I tought that a member had gone berserk and started to tear the place apart. Starting with the avatars.

It made sense at the time.

Magdolin
04-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Ooooooohhhhhh....

At first I thought my computer was messing up. Hehe Nice joke though.:)

Buffy
04-08-2009, 06:22 AM
I had the Krang avatar. First I thought that someone hacked my login but after browsing the forum I eventually got it. :)

Vegita-San
04-08-2009, 08:29 PM
For those of you who noticed our April Fool's joke on the forums this year, hope you enjoyed it. :) In case anyone missed it, each avatar had a 20% chance of being replaced with either a goofy-looking Krang (http://www.16bit.net/s/krazykrang.gif) or a dancing Shredder (http://www.16bit.net/s/shreddancew.gif) every time a thread or profile was viewed.

Was that Shredder head replacing an image of Mr.Bean by any chance?

Krang
04-09-2009, 01:32 AM
The original GIF had Bill Clinton's head on there. I don't remember where it was originally from since I both found the GIF and edited it into Shredder many years ago, but the original could have been edited itself from a Mr. Bean GIF if you've seen one like it.