PDA

View Full Version : Would you ever do this on a test?

cMac44111
04-22-2009, 04:53 PM
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/151.jpg

Cipher
04-22-2009, 05:10 PM
That picture is several years old, but to answer your question, yes. If I didn't know the answer at all, I would absolutely do that. My Turtle would be better drawn, of course.

Doc_ock_4mugen
04-22-2009, 07:09 PM
I used to draw on the back of my tests... until one teacher got pissed off at that and flunked me on a test for "desecrating" the empty page... Guess he wasn't a fan of the TMNT... or MOTU... or Spider-Man

Archon_Turtle
04-22-2009, 07:26 PM
The sparkling Highschool student I was...I used to make designs with the dots on scantron tests rather than taking them :-P

oldmanwinters
04-22-2009, 07:35 PM
A+ for creativity.

At least the grader thought it was funny.

It's the kind of thing I might do if I was pretty confident I done pretty well on the rest of the test.

Type 97 Chi-ha
04-22-2009, 07:52 PM
This reminds me of a high school science class I had, when the teachers displayed some projector images of two stick figures pushing a round boulder down a hill along with explanatory text about kinetic energy. The first showed the figures at the top of the hill, about to roll the boulder down, the second showed the boulder rolling down the slope of the hill, and the third showed the boulder at the bottom of the hill, having rolled atop a third stick figure, trapping him underneath. The two figures atop the hill ask, "Oh! Are you all right, jim?" and Jim shouts back, "Stupid fools!"

Yes, teachers can resort to levity as well. ;)

doomiscool
04-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Yup, done that in biology practice papers before. My poor friend had to mark it as well... :lol:

I also did a whole physics practice test in class once where I wrote the stupidest answer I could think of. I always remember the first question:
Q: There are at least a million what in the universe?
Me: STARBUCKS!

:tlol: