PDA

View Full Version : TMNT: Fast Forward episode 144 - "Master Fighter 2105" animatic

TMNT4kids
05-11-2009, 11:44 PM
You can now unlock the animatic for one of the lost TMNT: Fast Forward episodes (#144 Master Fighter 2105) in the 4kids.tv Rewards Plaza. The video can be unlocked by spending points you earn by playing games, entering codewords and other activities on the site.

The video can be unlocked here:

http://www.4kids.tv/rewards/category/videos

There is a 2 minute preview available by hitting "preview" or checking out this special TMNT blog post about the episode:

http://www.4kids.tv/show/tmnt/blog/tmnt-fast-forward-lost-episode-master-fighter

The animatic costs 50,000 points. Check back on this thread soon to learn how thetechnodrome forum readers can earn some bonus points towards the episode and future unlockables.

Make sure you watch the 2 minute preview if you intend to unlock the video in the next 24 hours from this posting, the preview is the first part of the episode and there was a mistake when the video was ingested - those 2 minutes are omitted from the unlocked video. This will be fixed ASAP.

VaughnMichael
05-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Loved what I saw but sadly I don't have enough points to watch the entire thing.

Buffy
05-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Sweet! As soon as I have enough points I'll be buying that video. :D

Edit:
Will the video be available for non-US citizens?

Ninjinister
05-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Stuff like this is bloody brilliant.

PrometheusUFO
05-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Loved what I saw but sadly I don't have enough points to watch the entire thing.

Same here. I only have 6500. It'll take me forever to get this video, let alone the future ones. :ohwell:

Aneras713
05-12-2009, 07:47 AM
I got it, but I can't play it from school. I have to wait til 3:00.:cry:
I can't wait to hear what else will becoming out, like the Leo/Don podcast.

Edit: Just saw it. Bet it would've been cool in animation, but it was still pretty good. I agree with Raph, Master Fighter's dialoge stunk and I also loved Raph's line about how his acting stunk too:lol:.

rayfillet101
05-12-2009, 01:38 PM
funny how all the unlockables are TMNT related...

Spitfire
05-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Brilliant, glad to see this posted. What annoys me though is this would have made a wonderful bonus feature on the FF sets. Hell it could make a great one on the BTTS set...*Wink* *wink*

Tinuvielsdreams
05-12-2009, 01:49 PM
I haven't logged in to 4 kids for a long time and I think my account is inactive now. I really want to see the entire animatic :cry:

Lil G
05-12-2009, 02:46 PM
funny how all the unlockables are TMNT related...

The tmnt is the longest lasting show on 4kidstv/foxbox.... they still advertise it on tv, so yea its going to be all tmnt.

Dan
05-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Is there any chance this episode will be finished?

CyberCubed
05-12-2009, 04:56 PM
It brings tears to my eyes seeing all these unproduced episodes. I feel as if TMNT had more of a future with 4kids.

Dubbs
05-13-2009, 08:47 AM
The tmnt is the longest lasting show on 4kidstv/foxbox.... they still advertise it on tv, so yea its going to be all tmnt.

The 4Kids Reward Plaza just started today...so there are very few unlockables so far. It's just coincidence that the first two are TMNT related. There's going to be a lot more added eventually.

We've just launched the new 4Kids Rewards Plaza where you can unlock exclusive content by using your hard-earned 4Kids Rewards Points! Click here to check out the Rewards Plaza now!

Here's how it works:
Just like always, you can earn 4Kids Rewards Points by playing games and saving your scores. Remember, only certain games allow you to save points. Also, posting comments in the buzz section and entering the weekly bonus code will allow you to rack up points, too. To keep track of how many 4Kids Rewards Points you have, look to your profile module and the upper right hand side of every page when you are logged in.

When you go to the Rewards Plaza, you can unlock loads of web exclusives. Here's a list of some of the cool content you'll be able to unlock in the coming weeks as we fill up the 4Kids Rewards Plaza:

* Stamps for your Daily Stamp Collection
* Previews of sneak peek videos from your favorite shows
* Access to online games
* Chaotic Comics
* Never-Before-Seen TMNT Animatics
* Papercrafts

Be sure to check out the 4Kids Rewards Plaza often to see what new stuff and collectibles you can unlock. Click here to check out the Rewards Plaza now!

Now I'm thankful that I've been saving up on 4Kids points for the past two years. :D

EDIT: TMNT4kids, am I correct in assuming that these lost episodes are considered season seven by the 4Kids staff? I noticed that you consider Back to the Sewer season eight on the episode guide.

Cipher
05-13-2009, 11:41 AM
So, who's going to bite the bullet and get these things up on Youtube? There's no way I'm playing hours of gradeschool Flash games just to watch them.

gobo
05-13-2009, 01:26 PM
EDIT: TMNT4kids, am I correct in assuming that these lost episodes are considered season seven by the 4Kids staff? I noticed that you consider Back to the Sewer season eight on the episode guide.
If you'll allow me to answer, yes. He has mentioned it a few times that the 10 eps of Fast Forward Season 2 are part of the episode numbering system, just like the skipped ep # for "Nightmares Recycled" even though the events of that episode were negated.

Lil G
05-13-2009, 01:38 PM
If you'll allow me to answer, yes. He has mentioned it a few times that the 10 eps of Fast Forward Season 2 are part of the episode numbering system, just like the skipped ep # for "Nightmares Recycled" even though the events of that episode were negated.

I'd rather see that episode than another episode of fast forward. although, it's still pretty cool to see episode that were never made.:D

Cipher
05-13-2009, 02:21 PM
I'd rather see that episode than another episode of fast forward. although, it's still pretty cool to see episode that were never made.:DSpace Usagi and Triceraton Shredder. Wait for 'em.

Starting the betting pool for Zukko being the new Shredder. Any takers?

gobo
05-13-2009, 02:24 PM
No Usagi allowed, remember? :ohwell: And, then there were eight (that didn't all make it to the animatic phase)...

Cipher
05-13-2009, 02:36 PM
No Usagi allowed, remember?I actually wasn't aware of that. Some stipulation with Stan Sakai?

And, then there were eight (that didn't all make it to the animatic phase)...Also not aware of this. So eight episodes never had animatics made? Hopefully we'll at least get the full storyboards or scripts.

gobo
05-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Nah, I meant there were 10 eps of FF S2, 2 were with Space Usagi, and T-4000 said earlier that some didn't even make it to the animatic phase... or, at least, that this one was the "most complete" animatic they had from FF S2. And, yes, Sakai has some legal thing preventing 4Kids from including [any of his original characters] in their online content.

VaughnMichael
05-13-2009, 02:54 PM
I'd rather see that episode than another episode of fast forward.
It's better than nothin', and quite frankly I'd donate money to help these episodes be completed.
And I know I'm not alone in wanting to see FF season 2 completed.

Dubbs
05-13-2009, 02:54 PM
So, I paid the 50,000 points, but the video doesn't load. Which is weird, because the 4KidsTV.com portal works perfectly fine for me...

gobo
05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Perhaps they're in the middle of switching out the feed to include the first two minutes? Just a guess...

mumbo230
05-13-2009, 03:48 PM
No Usagi allowed, remember? :ohwell: And, then there were eight (that didn't all make it to the animatic phase)...

Didn't one of the scrapped 10 episodes get changed slightly and wound up as an episode of BTTS? Lloyd Goldfine mentioned one of the ten unused scripts being "rescued" or something at the Comic-Con panel.

Whenever I brought it up people usually assume that it's "Superquest," but I think it's "Incredible Shrinking Serling." Looking at that episode, you can just replace Serling making a time window for himself with trying to fix the time window for the Turtles and it works. And then there's the things like handing out the wrestling and history museum tickets to Raph and Leo, which are things right out of FF. In fact the whole episode had this real FF vibe to it.

So if that's the case it's basically down to seven then.

rayfillet101
05-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Nah, I meant there were 10 eps of FF S2, 2 were with Space Usagi, and T-4000 said earlier that some didn't even make it to the animatic phase... or, at least, that this one was the "most complete" animatic they had from FF S2. And, yes, Sakai has some legal thing preventing 4Kids from including [any of his original characters] in their online content.
do u have a source for that? I always thought they kinda ignored addressing it. I really hope they do show the characters on the blog just for consistency.
The Real World episode blog will be very empty

TMNT4kids
05-14-2009, 12:04 PM
There cannot be any Usagi Yojimbo content on 4kids.tv

So, I paid the 50,000 points, but the video doesn't load. Which is weird, because the 4KidsTV.com portal works perfectly fine for me...

Are you running any ad or script blockers? That is strange. Were you able to watch the preview?

The 2 minutes missing from the unlcoked video are fixed BTW.

gobo
05-14-2009, 12:33 PM
And, that's why he's been digitally erased from the episodes he stars in. Seriously... Go see for yourself. :tangel:

Ninjinister
05-14-2009, 02:52 PM
There cannot be any Usagi Yojimbo content on 4kids.tv

That's a shame. I imagine it's the same for C.O.W.Boys?

The Terror of Death
05-14-2009, 08:16 PM
Starting the betting pool for Zukko being the new Shredder. Any takers?

I'll take you up on that bet. The way he was fighting was reminiscent of Utrom Shredder and I seriously doubt Zukko would don the mantle.

Dubbs
05-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Are you running any ad or script blockers? That is strange. Were you able to watch the preview?

The 2 minutes missing from the unlcoked video are fixed BTW.

Checked it now, and it seems to work fine. Looks like the preliminary bugs were fixed.

gobo
05-14-2009, 09:06 PM
"The glitch is back!" ~ Viral
:blanksta: I doubt that quote made BSMP happy. I wasn't too crazy about it myself. Just got around to watching the preview... Wish I had been saving up points all this time... :cry:

Dubbs
05-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Here's some advice for getting extra points...

You get 300 points for playing a game (and then submitting your score), and 1000 points for the bonus code. Commenting on articles in the Buzz section also gets you points, although I'm not sure how many.

But Tuesdays are double days, so you'd get 2000 points for entering the bonus code and 600 points for each game you play.

I think the fastest way to earn points would be to play a quick game like Chaotris Unloaded (http://www.4kids.tv/games/play/chaotris) multiple times on Tuesdays (while making sure to submit your score each time otherwise you won't get credit for it). Losing on purpose will still get you points. That way you'd get 600 points for every game you play, so you could probably get 50,000 points in 10 minutes or less.

mumbo230
05-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Yeah be sure to remember to submit your score. Franklin's Ruffian Adventure is another easy one, just keep jumping to your death, it takes like two seconds each time.

I got the 50,000 points and unlocked the video, and then "not available in Canada lol" so that stinks.

WEB4KIDZ
05-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Here's some advice for getting extra points...

You get 300 points for playing a game (and then submitting your score), and 1000 points for the bonus code. Commenting on articles in the Buzz section also gets you points, although I'm not sure how many.

Buzz section comments are 100 points.

Yeah be sure to remember to submit your score. Franklin's Ruffian Adventure is another easy one, just keep jumping to your death, it takes like two seconds each time.

And really all you need to do is keeping hitting submit after the first game...

rayfillet101
05-17-2009, 11:24 PM
edit: sorry guys I took the link down, but we want more animatics right?

VaughnMichael
05-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Very cool it was fun sort of watching this (the video has allot of loading glitchy problems) and it was a very action packed episode, I can't wait to see more and I sure hope these get completed one day.

gobo
05-18-2009, 01:14 AM
just got my 50000, the video is not playing but i did find this
see if it works
<object classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' codebase='http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0' width='400' height='330' id='4KidsPlayer'> <param name='movie' value='http://mirror2.4kids.tv/players/embed/4KidsPlayer_embed.swf'></param> <param name='scale' value='noscale'></param> <param name='salign' value='tl'></param> <param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always'></param> <param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param> <param name='FlashVars' value='config=http://mirror2.4kids.tv/players/embed/config.xml&releasePID=undefined&feedPID=undefined&playerURL=http://www.4kids.tv/rewards/player&autoPlay=false'></param> <embed src='http://mirror2.4kids.tv/players/embed/4KidsPlayer_embed.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' width='400' height='330' flashvars='config=http://mirror2.4kids.tv/players/embed/config.xml&releasePID=undefined&feedPID=undefined&playerURL=http://www.4kids.tv/rewards/player&autoPlay=false'> </embed> </object>

edit:anyone know how to unsmiley that smiley?
Whoa... O_O That. Episode. Was. AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much for it! :D

TMNT4kids
05-18-2009, 09:44 AM
http://www.4kids.tv/show/tmnt

Type "technodrome" on the above page and you'll receive 10,000 points. (Just type it - there is now box to enter it.)

Enter it on a Tuesday for double the points (20,000).

This can only be done once per user.

A side note: I am not one of these people that think you can really control anything you put on the web. Someone will always find a work around or something, that's fine. I am certainly guilty of this on several instances myself.

I'm just going to put this out there: There is a count of how many people have unlocked the video in the Rewards Plaza. By watching the video without unlocking it the numbers don't look good. Not enough numbers and we can't justify the work to do stuff like this and there won't be any more releases.

rayfillet101
05-18-2009, 09:07 PM
Id like to jump on the bandwagon to say i made about 45000 points on sunday night by playing franklins ruffian adventure for about 20 minutes. just have him jump off, click submit points, and try again, sometimes it doesnt even let you play and brings your right back to submit points(a glitch?) but i did that for less than 20 minutes and was surprised to see i was over 50000. (I previously had 16000 or something.
Id also like to point out that the link i posted on here was from the 4kids tv option that said share this. I did not hotwire nor hack anything, it is an option on the video player to share it. But yeah, like tmnt4kids said, go out and buy the album, dont download it! err...go play games then watch it with your well earned points. it wont cost a cent and really, were you doing anything else in your spare time? :D
edit: was just trying franklin;s ruffian adventure again and if you click the try of try again it bypasses the gameplay

doomiscool
05-19-2009, 05:17 AM
Finally managed to watch the preview, and it was awesome! Can't wait to buy the actual thing once I have the points! :D

gobo
05-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Id also like to point out that the link i posted on here was from the 4kids tv option that said share this.
Just to be clear, I was joking about that jumble of code working for me. Besides, I had already watched the animatic recently, so I wasn't motivated to figure out how to get your 'link' to work. That really was a pretty sweet ep though. Apparently, it would have needed about a minute of time cuts though.

aprilsfan
05-24-2009, 03:33 PM
"The glitch is back!" ~ Viral
:blanksta: I doubt that quote made BSMP happy. I wasn't too crazy about it myself. Just got around to watching the preview... Wish I had been saving up points all this time... :cry:

i havent seen this video yet, but how can she come back if she is stuck inside serling?

Aneras713
05-24-2009, 05:22 PM
i havent seen this video yet, but how can she come back if she is stuck inside serling?

They made BTTS after FF season 2 was canceled, so they just replaced the FF season 2 plot with the BTTS one. Either that or during FF season 2 Viral got her memory wiped of the entire season, kind of like that show where one entire season was just a dream. I don't know the name.

gobo
05-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Same principle as with "Nightmares Recycled". After the production is cancelled, the continuity is overlooked. So, Casey hadn't proposed to April before "The Engagement Ring" ep of BttS, and Hun's relation to Garbageman is not necessarily true.

Chris
06-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Does this work outside the US?

The preview says unavailable and I don't want to play mini games for hours to unlock it only to be told I can't view it!

Btw does anyone know the titles of the remaining 9 episodes? I don't think I missed them but thought I'd better check!

gobo
06-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Unfortunately not... :ohwell:

PrometheusUFO
06-02-2009, 06:51 AM
Well, there is episode 149: "The Devil and Dr. Stockman". *cough (http://www.mediafire.com/?2qeqojzepkg)* But that's the only other one I know. :)

Chris
06-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Thanks! I remember those from ages ago! Better save them this time!