View Full Version : TMNT vs WU TANG CLAN

whitemonkey
06-24-2009, 12:27 AM
http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/whitemonkey33/wu-tang_clan.jpg
http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/whitemonkey33/newssuggest_bm387jwn.jpg

dibbs on O.D.B.

The Stryker
06-24-2009, 02:37 PM
How effective is ODB in a fight? He's dead!

Raphael_
06-24-2009, 10:51 PM
This is quite possibly the dumbest crossover ever suggested in this forum...possibly anywhere.

whitemonkey
06-25-2009, 02:25 AM
How effective is ODB in a fight? He's dead!

I know he was wanted in several states for child support maybe theres an ODB jr. out there you should be worried about.

Magdolin
06-27-2009, 06:58 AM
Hmm...

Honestly, I know nothing of this show. If you could perhaps explain it, somebody might join. If you explain it to me, I could possibly join. But I'm afraid I'd have to join as one of the turtles, or an OC.

And Raph, you could have probably said that without making it sound so mean. If not, you could have started it off like: I'm sorry, or I don't want to hurt your feelings, or even a I tried to think of a nice way to put this but couldn't.

I'm not being all like 'you're so mean.', I know you were just being honest. But hey, you gotta start somewhere. Sometimes you have to come up with bad ideas and stuff to come up with good ones. I mean, it took me like, what? a year or two to start making good RPGs? Maybe a little less, but you know what I mean.

whitemonkey
06-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Im sorry im new to RPGs I apologuize I should have taken alittle more time looking at the other ones. I guess I only saw A few threads and thought maybe all it needed was a random ass topic.In the future Ill bring something better to the table.

Magdolin
06-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Tis alright White Monkey. Perhaps we could work together on a RPG. I have a few ideas that you might be intrested in. ;) It is mostly Resident Evil related though. Don't feel too bad. I completely understand. So, maybe we could exchange a few ideas. How's that? =)

Now, I'm off to go back out into the heat again. I'll be back.

whitemonkey
06-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Tis alright White Monkey. Perhaps we could work together on a RPG. I have a few ideas that you might be intrested in. ;) It is mostly Resident Evil related though. Don't feel too bad. I completely understand. So, maybe we could exchange a few ideas. How's that? =)

Now, I'm off to go back out into the heat again. I'll be back.

Sounds great and I don't feel too bad. I sometimes jump right into things without really getting a taste for them sometimes things work out great other times people tell you that this is quite possibly the dumbest crossover ever......etc

Resident Evil im down.

toxicZodiac
06-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Maybe a TMNT crossover with a horror Game/movie. I suggest not the Resident evil MOVIE, I'm sorry, but the main character on there, Alice, is a pure mary sue even though she can kick all the other sue's asses. The Game is actually is more original, and you dont have to be infected if you were bitten(though that only comes to the Wii game, Umbrella Origins, but thats the only game that tells the story of how the virus was created and broke loose and stuff), but you WILL suffer damage by the infected. (though If we'd pick Movie then I suggest RE: Apocolypse, it's actually better than the first and third movie.)

Though if you wish to throw in more zombies or creepy monsters or maybe even awesomeness.

I would suggest from movies/Games like...

Prototype(I doubt that EVERYONE had played this.. this is actually an excellent game thus far.)
Silent Hill
Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead(For humor... it is the funniest zombie movie ever, scary too, but mostly funny.)
the Darkness(Game that is on 360 and PS3, its very good, based on the main character who, which turns 21, finds out that he's a descendant of this ancient curse that was only placed on a certain family of men only. Very creepy)
Afro Samurai(the game... the best game that came from the Anime)
Condemned 2: Bloodshot(This is not exactly zombies, but it's scarey as hell, I had trouble playing this game... because it was scarey. The game has zombie druggies on there and also quite abit of interesting investigations. Crime scene and horror smashed together)
My Bloody Valentine(th new one, this one is another mystery/horror smashed together, and I also favor this over the rest)
American Mcgee's Alice(Its messed UP yo... NOT FOR KIDS I TELL YOU.)
Fullmetal Alchemist(Actually that is the best crossover with TMNT yet...)
The Bard's Tale(Its another funny game, its on PS2 for a very low price)
Chronicles Of Riddick(all the games and movies that are out about this chronicle, it is very excellent series, there are a lot of reviews and clips of them on youtube, if you are interested)
Hills Have Eyes 2(It is the scariest Movie I seen, though it's abit too mature for anyone around here... would suggest putting a mature filler if this crossover is decided)
I Am Legend(Scarey, but most heart warming, excellent plot on how the 'last man' strives to find a cure for a virus that infected every living being.)
Underworld(Any of the three movies, really interesting if you're a vampire/werewolf fan)
Max Payne(Any of the three games or the first movie)
CLoverfield
Halloween(Rob ZOmbie film)
Etc... Might add more for reviews

ToTheNines
06-27-2009, 01:39 PM
I ****in love Ghostface

Raphael_
06-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Maybe a TMNT crossover with a horror Game/movie. I suggest not the Resident evil MOVIE, I'm sorry, but the main character on there, Alice, is a pure mary sue even though she can kick all the other sue's asses. The Game is actually is more original, and you dont have to be infected if you were bitten(though that only comes to the Wii game, Umbrella Origins, but thats the only game that tells the story of how the virus was created and broke loose and stuff), but you WILL suffer damage by the infected. (though If we'd pick Movie then I suggest RE: Apocolypse, it's actually better than the first and third movie.)

Though if you wish to throw in more zombies or creepy monsters or maybe even awesomeness.

Prototype(I doubt that EVERYONE had played this.. this is actually an excellent game thus far.)
Silent Hill
Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead(For humor... it is the funniest zombie movie ever, scary too, but mostly funny.)
the Darkness(Game that is on 360 and PS3, its very good, based on the main character who, which turns 21, finds out that he's a descendant of this ancient curse that was only placed on a certain family of men only. Very creepy)
Condemned 2: Bloodshot(This is not exactly zombies, but it's scarey as hell, I had trouble playing this game... because it was scarey. The game has zombie druggies on there and also quite abit of interesting investigations. Crime scene and horror smashed together)
My Bloody Valentine(th new one, this one is another mystery/horror smashed together, and I also favor this over the rest)
Chronicles Of Riddick(all the games and movies that are out about this chronicle, it is very excellent series, there are a lot of reviews and clips of them on youtube, if you are interested)
Hills Have Eyes 2(It is the scariest Movie I seen, though it's abit too mature for anyone around here... would suggest putting a mature filler if this crossover is decided)
I Am Legend(Scarey, but most heart warming, excellent plot on how the 'last man' strives to find a cure for a virus that infected every living being.)
Underworld(Any of the three movies, really interesting if you're a vampire/werewolf fan)
CLoverfield

No, another crossover is exactly what we DO NOT need.

Crossovers are the reason this board is near dead in the first place.

Someone should start a TMNT-only RPG, it'd go farther, because it wouldn't spiral into a giant pit of mixed goals...or non-goals.

The Stryker
06-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Actually, Bad boring rpgs and anal retentive posters are the reason this section is nearly dead.

By the By, M-E-T-H-O-D MAN!

toxicZodiac
06-28-2009, 02:52 AM
If it was an interesting crossover. Sometimes you gotta spread ideas around, even if it wouldn't be a crossover, why not have ideas similiar from something else but it being not too similar but different?

Magdolin
06-28-2009, 08:49 AM
Well, I'm not sure what we should do. I hate to admit it, but Raphael is right. Crossovers get out of hand really quick. For example, we could do a crossover with TMNT and Halo. Next thing you know, you've got everything but the kitchen sink. And Angel, that doesn't sound too bad. It would be kind of cool to see zombies running around New York, kind of like Resident Evil.

Like this: Bishop has the T-virus, and looks it over, trying to find out more about it. As he does this it leaks, and spreads, turning everybody except Bishop the turtles, and Splinter into a zombie.

See, it's close to Resident Evil, but it is not Resident Evil. And, it's not a crossover. XD We could have a few OC's here, but we HAVE to keep the OC's down just a bit. OC's is one of the reasons nobody is intrested too much in RPG's. If the story has too many of them, you can be sure the RPG will go to heck. So, how about we make so somebody has a turtle, a handful of zombies, and an OC. How's that?

ToTheNines
06-28-2009, 11:40 AM
NroRvYrJ2lQ

whitemonkey
06-28-2009, 09:15 PM
Introducing the ghostface killahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah he's pretty cool.
http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/whitemonkey33/untitled.jpg

Brodie
06-29-2009, 10:36 AM
(though If we'd pick Movie then I suggest RE: Apocolypse, it's actually better than the first and third movie.)

Silent Hill
Dawn of the Dead
CLoverfield
Oh my god. You're wrong about half the **** you posted, if not more than half. Most of the stuff you're saying are games are derived from comic books or films, or your movies are remakes of better films, or based on games.

Hills Have Eyes 2 is one of the biggest piece of **** movies ever. Clearly you missed the first remake.

You need to read some of the stuff these "awesome movies" are based on...Like I Am Legend. You'd realize that movie is utter ********.

whitemonkey
06-29-2009, 02:48 PM
This is quite possibly the dumbest crossover ever suggested in this forum...possibly anywhere.

I don't even need to say anything.

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/whitemonkey33/608882703_m.jpg

whitemonkey
06-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Sorry for the double post could someone please delete one of those?

06-29-2009, 03:33 PM
whitemonkey, you need to leave raphael alone, he clearly has down syndrome and cant help that he doesnt like the music made by african-americans mixed with the almighty ninja turtles

Magdolin
06-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh, don't worry. We're trying to talk things out and come up with something that everybody likes.:)

Dr. Terminus
06-29-2009, 09:46 PM
I don't even need to say anything.

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/whitemonkey33/608882703_m.jpg

... And so they were brothers.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r274/felixtheblunt/revolting.jpg

I really don't see the problem. Remember, this is a suggestion for an RPG that This is about the WU not about you.