PDA

View Full Version : Things that go GRR in the night

Garou
08-31-2009, 01:13 PM
Is it just me, or are things a bit too quiet around here?
Anyway, I've been toying with this idea for a while, if anyone's interested.

One late afternoon, while the turtles are watching TV, an emergency report is brought on all channels where the citizens of Manhattan are informed that a wild animal is on the loose on the streets and that people are adviced to stay inside. However, when the turtles discover that the Earth Protection Force and Bishop are the ones out to hunt the animal down, they get suspicious - what exactly is out there on the streets? And how dangerous could an animal be to make people stay indoor for their safety?

For control purposes, I will play Bishop. All other chars are free to snatch (if you're quick). Fanchars are accepted as well, and you can decide if they know the turtles or don't.

Beside the rules of "no godmoding" and "play nice", I'd like to add another rule: Your fanchar can date or otherwise be in a relationship with a canon char - but you can't play them both. Talk to whoever plays the canon character and make an agreement if you want to.

So, anyone interested?

Canon:
Leo: Jade Green
Raph: Max Winthers
Don: AngelQueenofChaos
Mikey: Iron Man
Splinter: Jade Green
Casey Jones: max winters
Bishop: Garou
(Just add in whatever canon char you want beside that)

Fanon:
GoldRain: Garou
Graysight: Jade Green
Jean: Iron Man
William: AngelQueenofChaos
Kasei: AngelQueenofChaos
Hades: AngelQueenofChaos
Doku: AngelQueenofChaos
Yoshi: AngelQueenofChaos
Lumpkin: Max winters
Bill: Billa K

Jade Green
08-31-2009, 06:44 PM
Okay! I'll be Leo, Graysight, and Splinter :)

Cowabunga Carl
09-01-2009, 08:00 PM
I'd like to play Raph and maybe if it's okay a Ferret mutant named Lumpkin.

Toonami Tom
09-02-2009, 06:25 AM
Sounds like a cool story.:) I'm a fan of Bishop stories.

I have been spending a lot of time on my YouTube account and my college assignments, but I think I will have time to play in this RPG too.

I would like to play as Mikey and my fan character Jean the foxy fox, lol.:P

Garou
09-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Alright, new people added :D

And max, could you either send me a description of Lumpkin or post one in the character profiles section here? I'd like to know a bit about your char :)

toxicZodiac
09-03-2009, 05:20 PM
:P

I'll take don then, if I was eariler I would;ve been able to nab Leo or Raph... beh.

And I'll pretty much Play William, Kasei, Hades, Doku, and Yoshi as OC (I'm sure you seen their profiles, but I have to tweek Hades' though... )

Garou
09-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Added the whole family, huh Angel :P Well, they're all added.

Anyone can start the RP when they want to.

And I was still hoping for a character description from max, whenever he has time...

Cowabunga Carl
09-04-2009, 10:42 AM
I added him in the character profiles if you want to take a look.

Garou
09-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks - I've added Lumpkin to the list :)

Cowabunga Carl
09-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Anyone can start the RP when they want to.

Raph had a lot of pent up energy to spare as they watched the news report of a wild animal loose in Manhattan. It sounded like it could be fun. That was until he saw one of the people who where looking for it in the background of the news report. His eyes had to be playing tricks on him. Why would Agent Bishop be looking for a wild animal? “I know you guys aint going to believe me but I think I just saw Bishop in the background.”

Jade Green
09-05-2009, 12:40 AM
"Exactly who is Bishop?" A female voic asked from behind Raphael. Graysight, the harlequin-eyed turtle leaned against the back of the couch until her head was level with the red masked male.

The psionic was new to the city, and wasn't completely familiar with all ninja turtles' enemies. "He's the head of the Earth Protection Force." Leonardo explained, walking towards the two. "He's bad news... Raph, are you sure you saw him?"

Cowabunga Carl
09-05-2009, 06:36 AM
“I know what I saw Leo. It was Bishop talkin to his men. It aint just no wild animal up there. Or if it is something’s happened to it to make it interesting enough to Bishop,” he stared at his blue masked brother. This wasn’t good whatever was going on. “Think we should maybe go take a look around. See what the bozo is up to?”

Garou
09-05-2009, 12:40 PM
..."And as stated by head of the Police Department, citizens are advised to stay indoors until further notice, as the animal could prove a danger if provoked. Local authorities are as of now working on locating the animal and put it down." the news reporter continued, while a streamer in the bottom of the screen flashed "Wild animal roaming Manhattan".

The camera moved to a new angle, where Bishop could be seen leaving some of his men who stood by a large gray van. As he moved away, one of his agents had made a terrible mistake: He had been in the view of the camera while having the backdoors of the vehicle open, revealing an arsenal of large guns that could have been taken out of a science fiction movie - they looked big enough to hold bullets to take down an elephant.
The man quickly noticed his stupidity and slammed the doors shut, before he hurried up to the front of the van.

"We here at Channel 9 will keep you updated on the situation in the ten o'clock news."
With that, the news broadcast was over and a horrible commercial for Earl's Car Rent popped up instead.

Jade Green
09-05-2009, 01:40 PM
"I think it's clear what he's up to." Graysight said casually as she straightened her stance. This was indeed something to investigate: if this beast was really dangerous, then it was something that needed to be taken care of quick; however, if this Bishop really was 'bad news' then this beast might need some help escaping. Either way, that arsenal looked very... useful.

She started to walk away from the living room when a hand caught her shoulder. "Graysight," Leonardo began, "I don't think you should go out there."

"Hrm, really?"

"It's not safe, my brothers and I will go and investigate it."

"Oh, is that so?" She replied, narrowing her eyes onto the leader. "...You realize that one could easily missread your statement and think that you believe me--someone who is female and not a ninja--to be incapable of being of any assistance in this matter."

Leo suddenly realized he was trapped, "No, that's not what I meant I..."

She cut him off, giving him a false grin. "Luckily for you, I know better!"

Cowabunga Carl
09-06-2009, 08:31 AM
He dashed behind a dumpster that was a little way from the wall. Lumpkin wasn’t sure what was going on but he knew it was something bad. There were soldiers all over the street and their guns where a lot bigger then the two he carried. He didn’t like his odds. It was foolish for him to have come but at the same time maybe the people he sought where the only ones that could help him deal with what happened. Hiding in the shadows he heard someone talking, “Sir I think I saw something move over here. I’m going to go check it out.”

A man had started coming down the ally. There where to many to fight. He held his breath hoping that they would just pass him by.

Toonami Tom
09-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Jean stepped out of the bathroom, wearing her white tank top and black pants. The fox had just taken a shower, and her fur was extra shiny looking now. Her green eyes looked around the room, then focused on Leo and Graysight.

"So what did I miss?" She asked, with hopes that everyone would fill her in on the situation.

Mikey stood near the couch, sipping a Pepsi. "There's some kind of weird animal roaming the city and Agent Bishop is involved. I think he's going to hunt it."

The orange masked turtle looked to Leonardo, knowing that he would lead the way soon.

toxicZodiac
09-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Hades walked out of Don's lab, seeming to be in a fuse, "I'm FINE, Uncle Don, ya don't need to push on with yer ****!"

Don walked after Hades, "You're NOT fine, Hades, Whatever is going on, you seem rather more troubled than the rest of your siblings, which are worried about what's you're going through."

Hades snorted, "You still haven't figured it out Uncle Don, its only a natural thing goin on, oh dear Genius uncle of mine. Unlike you and my other uncles, I happen to be a real animal, a fact that I can't help. Just lay off, Ya don't need to try and help ALL MY DAMN PROBLEMS! Can you even HELP my desires for the flesh!? No ya can't!"

Don stopped and sighed, Hades may be right... and Don hated being useless -- Hades was going through mating season, and having trouble trying to contain it. It hurt don to see Hades, one of the ones he ever considered as a nephew(even though the kid didn't come from any of his brothers, only from Will), in internal pain.

It just hurt to know that... Don may not be as much help for the other large male who always reminded him of Raph, but much more contained and wild for females....

Hades stopped at the livingroom, seeing the large gathering, "Whut the hell is going on? Did I miss a part or somethin'? why's everyone all gathered up around the TV?"

Jade Green
09-06-2009, 03:10 PM
"There's some kind of weird animal roaming the city and Agent Bishop is involved. I think he's going to hunt it."

"I think we sh..." Leonardo was cut off by the shouts of Hades storming out of Donatello's lab. He watched with a blank look as he listened to the argument between the two. Graysight paled at the words 'desires for the flesh' and silently took a few steps backwards.

"Whut the hell is going on? Did I miss a part or somethin'? why's everyone all gathered up around the TV?"

"We just heard a news report, there's a wild animal on the loose... but it's Bishop who's hunting it down." Leonardo explained, "We're going to investigate. You stay here with Gray-..." Leo suddenly winced, as if someone was screaming in his ear. "...Actually, Hades, maybe you should come with us... get some fresh air?"

toxicZodiac
09-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Hades snorted, "I'll have to ask Fearless, She gets rather pissy if I go off without sayin' anything." then looked at Grey smirking a bit.

"Actually that would be a good idea for -all- of us to get some fresh air, Dear younger brother of mine..." Kasei spoke, crossing her arms over her chest as she was behind her taller, but younger than her, brother.

Hades winced and looked at her, "Fine, Fearless..." He crossed his arms.

Don sighed, "Leo, Since there is going to be alot on the 'patrol' I'm going to stay behind, and try to figure out how to help.... Hades with his... um issues."

"Aw, Uncle Don, you're gonna miss the fun!" Yoshi said, then pouncedon his eldist brother's shell.

"AHH, get teh F--k OFF ME, FATTY!" Hades strugged with his youngest brother.

"HEY I'M NOT FAT! I'm just Bigboned and CUDDLY!" Yoshi defended, not getting off of Hades.

Jade Green
09-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Graysight casually took another step back, keeping her expression blank. Leonardo let out a sigh and closed his eyes. Listening to everyone talk. He wasn't sure that Donatello could help with the 'situation', and actually found it extremely embarassing that they had the gall to bring this subject up with females present. All he could do was give Don a nod, "Guys, this will be dangerous. We can't be spotted by Bishop's men and we don't know the whole story about this 'wild animal'."

From behind Leo, the elevator door opened up and Graysight -- now holding her hovor board -- stepped in. With her free hand, she gave the group a salute and the doors began to close behind her.

Splinter, who had been watching from his door, sighed and shook his head.

Garou
09-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Bishop glared at the scene and all of his men gathering up their equipment. He couldn't fail this - too much was at stake on this matter. Through his glasses, he looked down on the report in his hand: The creature had moved from Canada, swam across the waters and ended up in New York, somehow able to avoid all his attempts to capture it. It was intelligent, which only made it more dangerous. It was responsible for several deaths, including a large group of his own men when they thought they had had it pinned down. As far as survivors had been able to tell, it had tried to drag a scientist with it, until it gave up and left her wounded on the ground.

He snorted. That beast would be his, and they would get it tonight. He warily looked up from his notes to see one of his men go in the direction of an ally.

“Sir I think I saw something move over here. I’m going to go check it out.”

"Shoot at first sight," Bishop simply replied. The weapons didn't kill - unless it was a small or weak person or creature getting hit with the tranquilizers. They had had to use something strong, in hopes of getting the beast down quickly.
Besides, if it was just some homeless man, he would probably do the city a favor...

Toonami Tom
09-07-2009, 07:18 AM
Jean ran for the elevator, squeezing in just before the doors shut.

"My tail almost didn't make it inside...." She said, looking back at the fluffy part of herself. The fox then looked to Graysight. "I figured I would go with you to look for the creature. You seem more reasonable than.... some of the others."

Mikey raised an eyeridge at Hades. He finished drinking his Pepsi and crushed the empty can in his hand. "Hey don't worry, man. There's a girl out there somewhere for all of us." The turtle's ignorance and attempt to help the situation was not working.

Cowabunga Carl
09-07-2009, 09:50 AM
“Enough talking, Bishop is up to something and it aint anything good. So lets get up there before the nutcase decides to do something even more stupid,” Raph was growing inpatient with all the little chatter. All the crap going on down here could wait. If Bishop got his hands on whatever was up there it wasn’t going to be pretty. He had been captured by Hun and Stockman once and knew all to well what it felt like to be strapped to a table.

“Leo do your leader thing and just get these others to listen to you. Speak up tell ‘em how it’s going to be. We got to do something and everyone running off to do their own thing aint going to work.”

Lumpkin

Not wanting to wait to find out if it was him that they had seen he decided it was better to make a break for it. Using every ounce of energy he dashed out from his hiding space and tried to make it to the end of the ally. But these men knew how to shoot. He felt the needle bite into his skin. He kept trying to go. Then he felt another needle followed by blackness.

Jade Green
09-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Leo wasn't as fast as Jean and the elevator closed in his face.

“Leo do your leader thing and just get these others to listen to you. Speak up tell ‘em how it’s going to be. We got to do something and everyone running off to do their own thing aint going to work.”

Leonardo didn't feel the need to point out that Graysight rarely followed his 'lead' and it seemed like Jean was often close behind the girl turtle. "Let's get ready to go, we'll devide into groups." He quickly thought of who all was to go: Raph, Mike, Yoshi, Hades, and himself... with Graysight and Jean already out there. "Mikey, you and Hades are with me. Raph, You and Yoshi track down Graysight." ...before she gets poor Jean into trouble.

..~*~..

"I figured I would go with you to look for the creature. You seem more reasonable than.... some of the others."

"Yeah, the only problem is that I'm not going to look for the creature." Graysight shrugged as the elevator doors opened to the garage and she started towards the exit while unfolding her hovor board. "I've got my own objective."

Cowabunga Carl
09-07-2009, 07:05 PM
He looked at Leo nodding. Raphael knew exactly what Leo meant by tracking down Greysight. She was a head strong girl who was going to do what she wanted to. In some ways she reminded him of himself, which bothered him a little. It wasn’t that he tried to push peoples buttons or be impatient it was just sometimes the others just didn’t move fast enough.

“Come on kid we got a couple of our own to find before Agent Bishop does,” he said to Yoshi, “And Leo you guys be careful too.”

toxicZodiac
09-08-2009, 06:55 AM
(You guys sort of did not read all of my post, you sort of avoided teh fact that Kasei is in presence -and she is teh leader of her siblings as well.. XD)

Kasei cleared her throat, "Uncle Leonardo, why do you always forget my existance. I will take Doku then. And who ever else who wouldn't mind being bossed by a female."

Hades snorted, "whatever."

"Aw man I dont gt to bug Hades..." yoshi whined.

Jade Green
09-08-2009, 09:08 AM
(waiting for Jean to respond to Graysight and then ill respond to that too)

Garou
09-08-2009, 11:49 AM
((I think it's more a matter of too many chars in one post... I had thought that it could be a problem, but decided to give it a chance anyhow))

Bishop snorted, hearing the distant sound of the somewhat silenced gun and saw something trying to crawl out of the alley, but it stopped moving before it could have gotten away.
The agent narrowed his eyes, as he started to walk towards the alley and whatever his men had shot down. It appeared too small to be the beast they were looking for... could it be a human?

Bishop walked closer, finally able to see what was lying on the ground. Was that a mutant weasel? He kneeled beside Lumpkin, grabbing a hold on his neck and twisted the head a bit. No, it looked more like a ferret. What was it about New York that attracted all these mutants? First it was turtles and a big rat, later on reports about a big fox, then a beast decided to flee over the American border and now he had yet another creature on his territory.

Bishop couldn't help but smile a bit. He stood up and looked towards the man who had fired the two shots.

"Nice work," he said, the smile gone and his usual serious look back on, "Take it to the van and lock it up. We will deal with this one later when we get back to headquarters."

Cowabunga Carl
09-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Casey was hiding on the fire escape watching Bishop manhandle the creature his men had tranquillized. ‘Poor thing’ he thought. Before putting to much thought into his actions he leaped off the escape with Hockey stick drawn, “Goongalla!” He felt the stick connect with the side of one of the soldiers head, and then his foot caught another in the gut. “Come on little fella you got ta get up cause I can’t hold these guys off by my self. You either got to run or help.”

Lumpkin could hear the commotion around him. Something was going on he could see shadows of people fighting. He was able to reach behind him and take the darts out. He had to escape he wasn’t going back to the lab.

Xxxxx

“Look kid we got some of our own up there,” Raph addressed Yoshi, “You want to stay here and bug your brother then fine. But I’m going to go take care of my own. So you can either come or stay, aint no skin off my shell.”

Jade Green
09-08-2009, 03:01 PM
((nrrg, i'm impatient.))

"It's probably best if you didn't come." Graysight said to Jean, dropping the board, it never hit the ground. "I don't want to risk you getting hurt... if I decide to go through with this." She stepped onto the board and pressed a button on her belt to open the garage door. "Look, do me a favor, the others will just try and stop me... destract 'em, will ya?"

She wasn't even sure she was going through with it, but that arsenal was worth the look. With out another word, she flew out of the garage and up towards the roof tops.

..~*~..

Leo sighed nodding to Raphael's comment before adding, "I'm sorry, Kasei, actually, I'd prefer if you were with Raphael and Yoshi, Doku can be with us." Too many groups out there meant too many risks. The elevator slid open and he reached to hold it open. "Let's go, the longer the wait, the harder this'll get."

Toonami Tom
09-08-2009, 11:04 PM
"It's probably best if you didn't come."

Jean opened her mouth, as if to say something, but did not speak. Best if I didn't come? She thought to herself, feeling offended. Does she think I'm going to mess something up?

"I don't want to risk you getting hurt... if I decide to go through with this."

The fox was feeling a little better about this now. What is she going to do? She's powerful, but hopefully she's not going to take on Bishop and his forces alone. Her mind was wandering.

"Look, do me a favor, the others will just try and stop me... destract 'em, will ya?"

Jean nodded to the female turtle, and replied "Sure, just take care of yourself out there." The furry mutant watched as her friend flew out of sight.

Crossing her arms, the vixen approached the Turtle Van and leaned her back against it, waiting for the others.

Mikey headed for the elevator and got on board next to his blue masked brother. He believed that Leo would have a good plan.

Garou
09-09-2009, 12:42 AM
“Goongalla!”

Bishop made a backflip just in time to avoid Casey coming from above them. He knew that man... it was the turtles' sidekick. He had somewhat hoped to keep this mission as turtle free as possible, though the thought of them popping out to ruin everything had crossed his mind.

"Get him!" Bishop called out to his men, as he suddenly saw the ferret moving. Hadn't the tranquillizers been strong enough? Never mind that now. He needed to get the vigilante down and then get the new mutant out of the alley and into the van, which would be impossible to get out of when the lock was set.
Bishop drew his own tranquillizer gun, aimed at Casey and fired three shots in a row...

Jade Green
09-11-2009, 09:29 PM
(waiting for other people to post.)

Cowabunga Carl
09-11-2009, 09:46 PM
(Also waiting for other people.)

toxicZodiac
09-13-2009, 01:27 AM
(Okay I am back!)

Kasei nodded, "Very well..." She then glared at Yoshi, "get serious little brother..."

Yoshi just pouted all cutely, a good thing about his leader being a girl... Girls can't resist the cute.

Kasei covered her eyes, "No time for that, Yoshi..."

Jade Green
09-17-2009, 03:10 PM
"Guys... and girls, Please cut out the jokes and get in, I don't want to be holding this thing all day." Leo sighed, "You too, Raph."

Cowabunga Carl
09-17-2009, 10:55 PM
"You waiting for me once, that's a change," Raph said as he made his way to the elevator. "You know I just hope people actually listen to the news for once. It's going to be bad enough dealing with Bishop and his goons without having to deal with Joe Public too. I hope to Shell Casey stays in with April tonight."

Jade Green
09-17-2009, 11:13 PM
"Agreed." Leonardo replied and once everyone was inside, he too stepped in letting the door close behind him. Then there was just the short trip to the garage. When the doors opened, he saw Jean was waiting for them. "Jean? Where's Greysight?"

Toonami Tom
09-18-2009, 12:39 AM
The fox focused her green eyes upon the turtle. She replied "I don't know. She didn't tell me where she was going. I guess we're getting ready to head out into the city, right?"

Cowabunga Carl
09-19-2009, 12:15 PM
"I swear these kids are going to be the end of me Leo. I thought I was impatient." Raph walked out of the elevator and made his way towards his motorcycle. "Come on lets get going." He got on the machine and waited for the others.

Garou
09-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Bishop's agents moved forward into the alley and blocked the way out. One of the agents managed to get a hold on Lumpkin and started dragging the humanoid ferret out with him. He needed to get the freak into the secure van. He looked back to see if the way was clear, his pulse going so fast that he could feel it in his throat.

At Central Park, a large creature sat hiding among the bushes. He looked around, sniffing the air around him. For some reason, there were almost no humans out. He had been running past one man who lied on a bench, the stench of something unknown surrounding him.

The creature coughed. The air was cold and the trip through the water hours before had only made it worse. His head was hurting and his muscles were aching. The street lights were hurting his eyes. He needed a place to rest. He moved forward on all four, his head and front sticking out of the bushes, as he looked at his surroundings.

Cowabunga Carl
09-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Casey was able to block one dart with his bat but took the other in the shoulder. "This aint good," he said as he looked down where the dart patruded from his skin. "Aww crap." He was getting drowsy all ready. Well he had to hope the guys would find him and the furry dude soon.

toxicZodiac
09-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Kasei sighed, having joined the others with her brothers, just had to stay focused now... She made sure she had a water sac around her waist, like her siblings, besides Hades... She couldn't make water from her body... even though she's an elemental.

Jade Green
09-20-2009, 03:21 PM
"kids? Greysight's our age." He shook his head remembering the day he brought the unconcious female turtle back to the lair. The girl didn't remember anything of her past, they only called her Greysight because of her name tag. "Come on, let's go." HE got into the driver seat and... once everyone was in, he started the van and left the garage.

..~*~..

At first, Greysight had no intention of interfering with Bishop's investigation. Let him catch the beast -- whatever it was -- all she wanted was the weapons; however, as she stood on that roof top over looking the Van, she saw the scuffle in the nearby alley way and couldn't help but have a look. She stepped onto her board and floated upwards into the black sky.

An agent was dragging something furry towards the exit of the Alley way. Had they caught the beast already? Curious, she let her mind expand out and into the mind of the agent. The word 'freak' stood out amung all other thoughts. Frowning, she dived into the mind of the beast and sneered. That was no freak, it was a mutant!

She flew across the street to the roof top of the buliding next to the alley way and heard the words, "Aww crap." Not only had they shot down the mutant ferret, but a human too. THe turtle didn't see the dark shade of blood, which meant they really were using darts.

~Put the ferret down~ She spoke into the mind of the man dragging Lumpkin, keeping herself hidden. ~You don't want to piss me off, do you?~

Garou
09-21-2009, 02:01 AM
"Aww crap."

A diabolic grin spread on Bishop's face. Now, this would make it all easier. The question now was whether they should drag him along too, or leave the vigilante in the alleyway.
No, the vigilante could lay in there until the next morning - it wasn't Bishop's problem.

The man dragging Lumpkin had almost gotten the mutant out of the alley, when a voice suddenly called inside his mind. In pure shock, he dropped Lumpkin and spun around, looking for whoever had said something.

Bishop, noticing that something was wrong, eyed the soldier who had previously had a hold on Lumpkin.

"Soldier, get the animal inside the van, now," he ordered, and the soldier started panicking.

"B-but sir, didn't you-"

"Now, soldier!" Bishop belowed, and the soldier grabbed a hold on Lumpkin anew, hurrying towards the van, all the time looking around for whoever had ordered him to put the ferret down in the first place.

Toonami Tom
09-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Jean sat near Mikey, as the van rolled out of the garage and into the city.

The fox looked out her window, noticing that the streets were almost empty. "It looks like everyone heeded the warning to stay inside." She said.

Magdolin
09-23-2009, 08:10 AM
((OOC: Thanks for letting me join. ^_^ And just so everybody knows, my character has not met the turtles before, so he will be meeting them for the first time.))

Inside his slightly messy apartment, Bill was in his small kitchen preparing himself some medicine. Bill always preferred natural remedies over the store-bought stuff. Bill ran a hand through his dark and messy hair, as he poured the remdy into a glass. "....I can't wait for this cold to go away." Bill said to himself. He then picked up the glass that he had poured rhe remdy in to, and took a sip.

((OOC: I know that was a short post. I'm sorry.))

Cowabunga Carl
09-26-2009, 01:07 PM
He took off on his bike and in his mind there was nothing like it. He just hoped the others could keep up. 'Now if I was Greysight where would i go?' Raph thought to himself as he took a corner. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks, it didn't matter because regardless Bishop would find her. So find Bishop he would find her.

With that line of thought running through his mind he speed towards where Bishop had been shown to be.

Cowabunga Carl
10-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Lumpkin started to wake up a little more, he could feel himself being dragged. He didn't like it at all. "Get your hands off of me," he slurred through his druged state.

Garou
10-05-2009, 10:04 AM
((Waiting for Jade Green and AngelQueenofChaos to post...))

toxicZodiac
10-05-2009, 01:25 PM
(beh I forgot, who's with who in the two teams? x.x" )

Cowabunga Carl
10-06-2009, 12:06 AM
(Okay here is the deal. My computer I have is from a company that went under. Before they sold it the tech guy was suppoused to wipe it. He didn't. So it still think's it's on that network. I can't install anything or update it. As such it got infected cause there is no virius protection or anyway for me to put some on.

My sister is good friends with the guys who do her companies computers. They said they would take care of it for us but it would have to be secondary to their main jobs as they are doing it for free. They told her it could be a couple days to a couple weeks.

So I don't know how long I'm going to be out of a computer but I can't pass up the chance to get it fixed at that price. I'm sorry. I want to continue this game and I hope you let me and stay strong with me.)

Jade Green
10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Greysight had already floated out of the line of sight from those on the ground and listened intently to the conversation. She heard the ferret speak, well at least he was awake. ~Do as he says~ Her voice spoke in the soldier's mind, ~Or you will regret it, this is your final warning~

..~*~..

"That's a good thing, less people to risk seeing us." Leonardo said parking deeper in the city. "Keep your eyes open, and keep to the shadows, got it?"

Toonami Tom
10-08-2009, 07:53 AM
"That's a good thing, less people to risk seeing us." Leonardo said parking deeper in the city. "Keep your eyes open, and keep to the shadows, got it?"

Mikey nodded and replied "Right, Leo." The turtle then opened the door next to him, stepping out of the vehicle.

The fox also exited the van. She crossed her arms, looking around, taking in her surroundings.

Garou
10-10-2009, 04:06 AM
((I hope you'll get your comp fixed ;) And don't worry, we won't leave you out. And Angel, I honestly can't remember either))

The soldier looked from Lumpkin to the van. He wasn't going to take orders from a giant squirrel, or whatever this was, but the female voice that kept speaking in his mind was something else. He wanted to drop the animal and just leave it, but Bishop's fury was far worse than anything he could currently think about.

He looked back towards the alley, seeing some of the other soldiers walk out while two were still with the vigilante who had jumped down from above them. After them came Bishop, and the soldier could almost see the glare from under his shades. There was only one thing to do - hurry up and get the creature into the van, lock it up and then hope that he was only hearing things.

"I should have become a mailman..." he panted, as he desperately hurried to the van and threw Lumpkin harshly inside.

~*~*~*~*~

His eyes warily scanned the buildings on the other side of the street. He could see it from his spot. Perhaps he could find a shelter in one of the holes between them.
Without thinking much about it, he crossed the Park road and jumped out into the street, a large hand raised to cover his eyes from the bright light. He just needed to get over into one of the dark holes...

Unfortunately, a police car was heading in the same direction, having passed the parked Turtle Van only minutes before. When the man driving the car suddenly saw the large shadow on the road, he hit the brakes and just barely had time to stop before he slammed into the creature. For a moment, both he and his partner blinked at what they saw before them. It was a giant wolf. Both of them fumbled for their guns, opened the doors and pointed their weapons at the animal. They knew that a report had been sent out that people should stay indoor, and now they had apparently found the cause.

"Come here, Fido," one of the policemen tried calling to it, not sure if he should just shoot it or what.

The creature just growled. The bright light from the car only hurt his eyes more, humans were pointing guns at him. His head hurt too much for him to think rationally, and the only option he could think of was to defend himself. He stood up on his hind legs, making the policemen take a step back in fright as he towered up to his full 8'6'' height. With a loud growl, he slammed a clenched fist into the hood of the car, which crumbled under the pressure. The two policemen jumped back at the loud crunch from the car and in terror of the large creature, one of them forgetting that he had a gun and just spun around to run. The other one, frozen in fright, still had his gun pointed at the enraged animal, but couldn't make his finger pull the trigger.

The wolf eyed him dangerously, stepping closer...

toxicZodiac
10-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Kasei and Yoshi kept to teh rooftops, following raph while Doku and Hades also exited the van, guard up. Hades was being more cautious this time, fire blazing in his eyes.

Yoshi did his best to nt be so noisy, the last thing he wanted was to get kasei captured.

Cowabunga Carl
10-23-2009, 11:20 PM
He was sure he would catch shell for it later but Raph kept going. The others could form groups. If he knew Greysight like he thought he did she was after Bishops toys. Well he would just have to crash that party.

Jade Green
10-24-2009, 01:50 AM
Well, that had originally been her intention, but now her plans had changed. ~Don't say I didn't warn you.~ She said in a sing-song tone as an ear piercing noice detonated inside his 'ear'. It was, of course, all mental, but most couldn't muscle through this fact... and there were far worse things she could do.

..~*~..

Leo slipped out of the van and moved quickly to the roof tops, there was something happening at Central Park. He pulled out his Shell Cell, "Guys, i'm heading to Central Park to see what's happening. Keep in touch."