PDA

View Full Version : TMNT in Seattle this weekend plus other Shellebration stuff

Raph's Girl
09-01-2009, 08:09 PM
I didn't know the turtles would be in town this weekend! But my mom heard em mention it on tv and yelled at me from the living room "TMNT! TMNT!" :lol:

But anyways... The Shellebration in Seattle will be Sept 4th - 6th at The Penny Arcade Expo (yeah after the web comic) at The Washington State Convention and Trade Center.

But the big problem is?? PAX is completly sold out! Argh!!!! :cry:

On Sept 17th the Shellebration will be at the Mariot in Hadley, Mass

Sept 27th the Shellebration is in Amherst, Mass for the town's 250th annaversary

http://tmnt25.com/road_trip/schedule.html

Andrew NDB
09-01-2009, 08:28 PM
I didn't know the turtles would be in town this weekend! But my mom heard em mention it on tv and yelled at me from the living room "TMNT! TMNT!" :lol:

But anyways... The Shellebration in Seattle will be Sept 4th - 6th at The Penny Arcade Expo (yeah after the web comic) at The Washington State Convention and Trade Center.

But the big problem is?? PAX is completly sold out! Argh!!!! :cry:

On Sept 17th the Shellebration will be at the Mariot in Hadley, Mass

Sept 27th the Shellebration is in Amherst, Mass for the town's 250th annaversary

http://tmnt25.com/road_trip/schedule.html

I'm going. Ivey's going. Lisardo will be there as well.

StealthNinjaScyther
09-01-2009, 08:30 PM
I just saw that yesterday, but thankfully I already have a three day pass for PAX so I'm good to go.

TMNTFan1989
09-01-2009, 08:51 PM
I wish they would come down to Florida.

Buslady
09-01-2009, 09:33 PM
still surprises me that bus hasn't broke down yet... lol

they did repower it with a rebuilt but still...Thomases are cursed..*snicker*....

hey it's cool tho..the bus used to be a prisoner transport...TMNT fight crime...it fits :D

Guitar_Raph
09-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Glad the Turtles are still Shell-A-Brating wih extra stops.

It would've been awesome if they came to Dallas on the weekend of October 3 (1 day after my birthday). But I already met Mikey June 13.

Raph's Girl
09-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Glad the Turtles are still Shell-A-Brating wih extra stops.

t would've been awesome if they came to Dallas on the weekend of October 3 (1 day after my birthday). But I already met Mikey June 13.

Would be nice if it was all the turtles.... but yeah I met Mikey a couple years ago when the Radio Disney tour stopped in Tacoma.

Ninjinister
09-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Would be nice if it was all the turtles.... but yeah I met Mikey a couple years ago when the Radio Disney tour stopped in Tacoma.

I remember that. I took my daughter; she wanted to see Raph.