PDA

View Full Version : My first time on a tmnt forum

raphroehler2000
03-16-2003, 05:07 PM
Hi. This is my first time in a TMNT forum, although I have been a huge fan of tmnt for years. I guess today I just felt like joining a forum. Like I said, I'm a huge fan. I got the three films on DVD, and all the old cartoon episodes on tape. I even got some of the old action figures from way back when. And I always visit the fanfiction sites everyday to read stories about TMNT. I guess I felt like like joining this forum today because of the bad news I got today. I've been following the new cartoon every week since it premiered, and I got them all taped. I had been waiting for this show all year, actually it was the ONLY thing I've been looking forward to all year. But now, it seems that I won't be able to see anymore. See, I get time warner cable austin, and I live in san marcos, texas. It seems that the only channel the cartoon is on, KCV-13, is being taken off the air. That makes me so mad. I would give anything, and pay anything, to get those new episodes and be able to see them. I mean ANYTHING and ANY AMOUNT. THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY. Anyway, sorry about that. Just so mad. Anyway, I'm glad to now be apart of this forum and look forward to countless months, most likely years, of looking and posting and talking with fellow fans. Cheers, to the greatest fans in the world, the TMNT fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye of Sarnath
03-16-2003, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome forums! I'll let my sig do the talking...

GK Punk
03-16-2003, 07:08 PM
first... WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!! always nice to have new members

second: EoS... that sig is Sooooooooo true