PDA

View Full Version : My Time Has Come. . . :(

Voltron
10-25-2009, 10:08 AM
I can stand this anymore! Every body on here is so non-conceited and not full of themselves. You decent human beings should all just, I dunno, go to Heaven and really, really enjoy yourselves or something.

****, I'm just so content and at peace with this whole forum that I want to rip my hair out and donate it to kids with cancer.

I mean, there used to be days when people would be angry at each other and troll and spam, but that barely happens any more. :x What the f*ck, guys? What the f*ck?!

Specifically, this goes out to a few members like Peanut and Cure and Iron Man who gave us all a good laugh and generated some amity with their stupid creativity. It goes to Ai and Gk for patrolling the place and keeping it in line and it goes to Hannah for being a sport with the constant jabs. \

It goes to Vegita-San who showed that you don't need to be an integral part of the community to rip our hearts out.

It goes to Guitar Raph, who writes feel-good, buddy-buddy jazz romps featuring mechanics in underwear.

It goes out to Matt, who, despite the stigma of the activity, managed to bring some class to stalking.

It goes out to Ra, who manages to never show her teeth, ever.

It goes out to Brodie, who totally flips off people offering him a crappy job and fakes his own death to mess with borderline lunatics.

It goes to Stryker, the man, the myth, the legend.

It goes to TMB, for feeling a concerning amount of sympathy for every celebrity that kicks the bucket.

It goes to Benvenuto, who sleeps with a white mask on and eats with a naginata.

It goes to lesbians, because they're pretty hot.

It goes to the sunshine, the moonlight, the tight pants, my birthright.

It goes to Krang and Shredder, who have shook their head over my horsesh*t for years.

It goes to me, for being better than you.

It goes to this list, that goes on forever.

God. . . I feel as though I'm covered in good times and hot love! I just. . .yeah, it's a song coming on. . .

Baby! You make me sigh
You make me love the rub
We're on the Technodrome
We're sharin' all the love.

Honey! I left you a message last night.
With faces that smile and cry!
Don't make me wait, darlin,
Type up a response and hit
Re
Ply
Cause!

I wanna fill ya
oh, with my drome-drome
in ya inverted cone-cone
drive it home-home, baby!

I wanna thrill ya
it's my home-home
page, I don't need to roam-roam
we never be alone-lone UH! Yeaaaaah.

Baby, you make me sigh. . .

That's right baby, make me love that rub. . .

*Sniff* I love you guys, . . :cry:

That Matt Guy
10-25-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm sure I can ruin your mood.

Ra
10-25-2009, 10:14 AM
We love you too Volt. :(

EVERYONE. MANLY GROUP HUG. NOW.

That Matt Guy
10-25-2009, 10:14 AM
EVERYONE. MANLY GROUP HUG. NOW.

How about no.

Voltron
10-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Matt, every time I see you my mood is ruined. It's always like, "Hey Voltron!"

Me-"Hey, Matt!"

You-"I snuck into your room last night and stole your underwear!"

Me-"Why?"

You-"I'm coming to rip your face off!"

This goes to Matt, who is going to rip my face off, and Ra, who loves to manly hug.

Who does your list go out to?

Ra
10-25-2009, 10:17 AM
How about no.

:cry:

That Matt Guy
10-25-2009, 10:19 AM
"I'm coming to rip your face off!"

I take my Ed Gein moniker very seriously.

Voltron
10-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Yeah, but there's 52 ways to murder anyone. . . must it always end with you peeling my face off my skull?

Peanut
10-25-2009, 10:26 AM
Oh, Voltron. Who knew that we'd one day come to appreciate a thread you created as a joke, and not hate you for being different.

This goes out to the Drome of old, for the segregation we once stood for.

Mecha Cow
10-25-2009, 10:30 AM
What's going on here? Do I have to alert the authorities? Again?

That Matt Guy
10-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Yeah, but there's 52 ways to murder anyone. . . must it always end with you peeling my face off my skull?

I'll just have to tie you to a chair and force-feed you chili while dancing around singing Texas, Our Texas next time.

Anarky
10-25-2009, 10:36 AM
To the good times we've had, to the fun we've had that was not "Dead Celebrity #4234259887438975 has died" and "New show #234856758 airing next Monday.

This is for the times we actually did awesome things, the times we made this board our own and didn't just regurgitate the common internet memes ad absurdum.

This is for the times when the biggest debate wasn't "Who gets to marry Donatello? Anne Boleyn or Jessica Simpson?" or fanart wasn't "I drew the turtles - as established by canon - to wear tutus at all times."

And most of all, this goes out to Krang and Shredder who still aren't insane or had a complete psychic breakdown over this place. There are enough reasons for it.

Storm Wolf
10-25-2009, 10:38 AM
I'm pretty sure that I greatly dislike Voltron ever since the cat stomping incident....but for the sake of this thread I'll pretend to like him....

Besides...I'm not very good at being a jerk like some people are....

Here's to Krang and Shredder for dealing with our childish behavior for all these years

Hannah
10-25-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm pretty sure that I greatly dislike Voltron ever since the cat stomping incident....but for the sake of this thread I'll pretend to like him....

Are you being sarcastic? I can't even tell.

Sewer Bull
10-25-2009, 10:43 AM
What cat stomping incident?

Did you illegally stomp cats for money, Voltron?

Cure
10-25-2009, 10:44 AM

Holy sh*t, it ALWAYS has to be some touchy killjoy to ruin the feel good threads around here. ALWAYS.

Hannah
10-25-2009, 10:45 AM
I guess Voltron posted a picture of a cat being stomped a long time ago.

Ra
10-25-2009, 10:46 AM
...YAY GOOD FEELINGS?

This goes to Matt, who is going to rip my face off, and Ra, who loves to manly hug.

Who does your list go out to?
WEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~

Goes out to many a people.

To Krang and Shredder, because the last time I did a list like this I think I left them off it for some strange and unholy reason. And because they deserve it. Ten years people. Ten long, hard years.

To ze Video Game crew. Peanut, Ai, GK, Barkworm, TMB, Doom, Cure, Brodie, Stryker, Mecha, and Hannah (yes I'm grouping you here as well)... thank you for being you. For being asses, being drunk, for knowing where to draw the line of decency, for taking jabs, making jabs, and collectively making me laugh for about five years now.

To Voltron and Matt. For your banters back and forth and threatening to rip each other's skin off and using said skin as a sleeping bag before using it to house the demons from underneath your houses. You guys rock. Seriously.

To Mino and Ben. For both being a joy to talk to. Spanning the topics of anything and everything, the two of you seem to have been there for ages for me. Thanks for sticking around and putting up with me.

To Anarky... thank you for being there for my questions, comic info, giving me helpful nudges along the track... and for not face palming too many times whenever I did anything stupid.

To the lovely girls and boys I've met and talked to here. Katie, Masked Ninja/Kobb, Storm Wolf, Jester, KROW, Jade, Mars, Ryona, MadPirateBunny... you've all been a lovely whacky bunch of internet friends that I have had the joy of growing up with. You all saw me grow and change, before I became a 'regular' old fart here. You saw me whine about school, cry about friends, and laugh about oddities in my life. And I think you for it.

To all the good times and bad times I've had here. And for the ones that are going to come.

Did I do well?

That Matt Guy
10-25-2009, 10:47 AM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/666Viking/q_gadgets.jpg

Peanut
10-25-2009, 11:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/tmntrule/jarrahOHGOD.jpg

Storm Wolf
10-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Holy sh*t, it ALWAYS has to be some touchy killjoy to ruin the feel good threads around here. ALWAYS.

Actually I was just being sarcastic with that, as I've never been one to hold a grudge against anyone.

I may not always find Voltron's brand of humor funny, but he's ok in my book.

I find you to be a bit touchy tho, Cure. I've always liked you quite a bit, and just can't seem to figure you out of late.

You, Peanut and Stryker. All of who I consider very good drome buddies of mine. Now seem to be so quick to jump me when my posts aren't crystal (i'm not a very communicator it seems). Have I offended you in some way? I am truly sorry if I have.

I'd just like to get back on your "good" side if that's at all possible.

So here's to R-Izzy (Ninjaturtle Nincompoop) Who's friendship I greatly apprecitae

Here's to the few original members who were the foundation to making this place!

Huzzah!

That Matt Guy
10-25-2009, 11:05 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/tmntrule/jarrahOHGOD.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I gotta use this.

Cure
10-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Actually I was just being sarcastic with that, as I've never been one to hold a grudge against anyone.

I may not always find Voltron's brand of humor funny, but he's ok in my book.

I find you to be a bit touchy tho, Cure. I've always liked you quite a bit, and just can't seem to figure you out of late.

You, Peanut and Stryker. All of who I consider very good drome buddies of mine. Now seem to be so quick to jump me when my posts aren't crystal (i'm not a very communicator it seems). Have I offended you in some way? I am truly sorry if I have.

I'd just like to get back on your "good" side if that's at all possible.

So here's to R-Izzy (Ninjaturtle Nincompoop) Who's friendship I greatly apprecitae

Here's to the few original members who were the foundation to making this place!

Huzzah!

OK, fair enough. It's just like I said, anytime someone makes a feel good thread, someone has to come along and sh*t on everything. If that wasn't your intent, I apologize.

Storm Wolf
10-25-2009, 11:30 AM
OK, fair enough. It's just like I said, anytime someone makes a feel good thread, someone has to come along and sh*t on everything. If that wasn't your intent, I apologize.

It wasn't.

I'm a pretty strange person coupled with that fact that it's hard to put emotion into anything you wirte on a forum....and you get a big sticky mess.

it's all good tho. No big deal.

Add: Off topic...Voltron's signature just forced me to watch that video on YouTube. :P

That Matt Guy
10-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Your signature is huge and I have a hard time reading the purple font.

Bigfoot
10-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Inexplicably swollen balls!

Peanut
10-25-2009, 12:34 PM

You don't have to be such a doughbag.

Anarky
10-25-2009, 12:44 PM
I don't think anyone can really read the purple font... but that doesn't stop you from getting the additional Cool-Points typing in different font colours gives you.

And it's surprising how easy it is to ruin something that was so very happy. I mean, it just takes one post and when even the biggest tossers on the forums are being nice in a thread, then it must be very, very hard to f*ck that one thing up.

Sewer Bull
10-25-2009, 01:44 PM
I think DarkSlateGray would be even worse as a font color.

10-25-2009, 01:53 PM
I...I...I don't even know what to do here! :cry:

Peanut
10-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Look deep down inside, and the answer will come.

10-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Does this mean I'm gay? :ohwell:

The Stryker
10-25-2009, 01:58 PM
You, Peanut and Stryker.

What did I do to you?!

Dane E5R
10-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Hey bitches.

Peanut
10-25-2009, 02:06 PM
Holy sh*t! Things be gettin' all crazy up in here! The golden ages are returning!

PAAATE
10-25-2009, 02:59 PM

Yummy! Wait, what?

XERO
10-25-2009, 03:59 PM
Lookin' at all the names mentioned, it's amazing how many people I've seen come and go. And even came back... only to go again.

Brodie
10-25-2009, 04:16 PM
What the **** did I miss?

gobo
10-25-2009, 05:16 PM
I can stand this anymore! Every body on here is so non-conceited and not full of themselves. You decent human beings should all just, I dunno, go to Heaven and really, really enjoy yourselves or something.

****, I'm just so content and at peace with this whole forum that I want to rip my hair out and donate it to kids with cancer.

I mean, there used to be days when people would be angry at each other and troll and spam, but that barely happens any more. :x What the f*ck, guys? What the f*ck?!

Specifically, this goes out to a few members like Peanut and Cure and Iron Man who gave us all a good laugh and generated some amity with their stupid creativity. It goes to Ai and Gk for patrolling the place and keeping it in line and it goes to Hannah for being a sport with the constant jabs. \

It goes to Vegita-San who showed that you don't need to be an integral part of the community to rip our hearts out.

It goes to Guitar Raph, who writes feel-good, buddy-buddy jazz romps featuring mechanics in underwear.

It goes out to Matt, who, despite the stigma of the activity, managed to bring some class to stalking.

It goes out to Ra, who manages to never show her teeth, ever.

It goes out to Brodie, who totally flips off people offering him a crappy job and fakes his own death to mess with borderline lunatics.

It goes to Stryker, the man, the myth, the legend.

It goes to TMB, for feeling a concerning amount of sympathy for every celebrity that kicks the bucket.

It goes to Benvenuto, who sleeps with a white mask on and eats with a naginata.

It goes to lesbians, because they're pretty hot.

It goes to the sunshine, the moonlight, the tight pants, my birthright.

It goes to Krang and Shredder, who have shook their head over my horsesh*t for years.

It goes to me, for being better than you.

It goes to this list, that goes on forever.

God. . . I feel as though I'm covered in good times and hot love! I just. . .yeah, it's a song coming on. . .

Baby! You make me sigh
You make me love the rub
We're on the Technodrome
We're sharin' all the love.

Honey! I left you a message last night.
With faces that smile and cry!
Don't make me wait, darlin,
Type up a response and hit
Re
Ply
Cause!

I wanna fill ya
oh, with my drome-drome
in ya inverted cone-cone
drive it home-home, baby!

I wanna thrill ya
it's my home-home
page, I don't need to roam-roam
we never be alone-lone UH! Yeaaaaah.

Baby, you make me sigh. . .

That's right baby, make me love that rub. . .

*Sniff* I love you guys, . . :cry:
You give me a headache. It's enfuriating how impossible it is to not laugh so hysterically at your random, amusing shite that this happens, even when they're sick and twisted. THIS POWER YOU WEILD IS UNHOLY!!

Machias Banshee
10-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Woot! I always love a feel-good thread.

There's so many wild, wacky people here that have really added to the character of the forums.

...is that sig of Voltron's his uniform when he goes ghost-hunting??

Voltron
10-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Dear Machi,

Yes, it is. And that would explain why I don't see a lot of ghosts. :( Perhaps it's time to reconsider my mode of dress whenst persuing the paranormal.

That Matt Guy
10-25-2009, 08:45 PM
It'll be kind of hard since you got banished from TAPS.

ThirdMarioBro
10-25-2009, 08:51 PM
To hell with all of you!

Storm Wolf
10-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Your signature is huge and I have a hard time reading the purple font.

Oh go get hammered....:roll:

I fixed the signature....but i'll need more votes to convince me to loose the purple font....

Voltron
10-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Make that two votes.

Also, I've been thrown out of nicer places than that.

Brodie
10-25-2009, 11:30 PM
I vote the same as well. Maybe you're unaware that the 'Drome has a dark grey color to it...

Dark colors over dark colors might work at Hot Topic, but here? Its just annoying and a hindrance to read.

If you want a different colored font, at least pick a purple that's brighter, or more of a pink tone, like the picture in your signature.

Anarky
10-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Four votes, since I'll throw mine in as well. Constantly highlighting your stuff to read it is annoying.

Storm Wolf
10-25-2009, 11:43 PM
You're all a bunch of killjoys.....:(

Thanks alot Matt....Pink just isn't as fun. :roll:

Ra
10-25-2009, 11:54 PM
There's always the option of changing colour via BBC code, is there? No need to have it simply "purple" or "pink". You could use an eyedrop tool in Photoshop or something and get the colour codes for something that is easy for everyone to read and is still purple.

Like this or this.

Heck, this one works fine as well.

Then again, I'm an odd child and I don't mind reading certain colours on other certain colours.

Dr. Doom
10-26-2009, 12:04 AM
I can't follow any of this **** anymore. What am I supposed to do, sit on the Drome all day waiting for interesting things to happen? I'm not reading 3 whole pages! >:V

That Matt Guy
10-26-2009, 12:32 AM
I think DarkSlateGray would be even worse as a font color.

I'm going to start using this.

Dane E5R
10-26-2009, 01:06 AM
I think this thread alone has sold me on the idea of returning regularly, rather than whenever I've drawn something new. I left for bitch reasons anyway. So, let this mark the return of the drome's favorite token black guy. You all have something new to celebrate, now.

ThirdMarioBro
10-26-2009, 02:06 AM
Where the fu*k have you been?

Brodie
10-26-2009, 08:28 AM
I think this thread alone has sold me on the idea of returning regularly, rather than whenever I've drawn something new. I left for bitch reasons anyway. So, let this mark the return of the drome's favorite token black guy. You all have something new to celebrate, now.

Oh man...What do we do with TWO token black guys? WHats that even called?!

Dr. Doom
10-26-2009, 10:54 AM
Hahahahahahaha

Dane E5R
10-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Who is this "other?"

XERO
10-26-2009, 01:28 PM
Did someone say 'black guy'?

The Stryker
10-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Who is this "other?"

I think me.

Ben isn't black.

Barkworm
10-26-2009, 02:07 PM
I wouldn't count Ben either but what about R-Izzy?!

Peanut
10-26-2009, 02:10 PM
Did you guys forget about Dre? Sh*t, son.

The Stryker
10-26-2009, 03:17 PM
There are officially too many black people on this message board for my liking.

Storm Wolf
10-26-2009, 06:32 PM
See....I knew there were deeper issues than my font color here.....

Bigfoot
10-26-2009, 06:56 PM

Doughbag! :lol:

That Matt Guy
10-27-2009, 06:23 AM
ttk2yyBoJjk

XERO
10-27-2009, 09:50 AM
I wouldn't count Ben either but what about R-Izzy?!

I dunno if that's good or bad.

WinterMorning
11-17-2009, 12:58 AM
Your time has come...? Are you actually leaving or are you just saying goodbye to the jerky Voltron? I can't say much about you other than that you riled me up a bit when you left me a message on my profile, but I had a good laugh after. You seem like a cool guy, even though you are truly evil. Here's to that one memory I have of you.

edit: oh man I didn't realize the conversation on this thread totally went off topic. I need to check in this place more often >:|

Voltron
11-17-2009, 08:50 PM
I'll always be a jerk, Morning. Always. To prove my point, I shall leave you another message, possibly an ignorant assumption, to rile you up once again.

Also, everyone here is stupid but me.

WinterMorning
11-18-2009, 08:11 PM
You're too sweet. I look forward to it ¬_¬

kyabetsu
11-19-2009, 11:30 AM
ha ha! Yeah, good times.

<nostalgia="-7yrs",style="backintheday">
Hey, you guys remember back when that 'Voltron' kid joined? Wooo... I didn't think you could MAKE trading cards into a pair of pantaloons.

And yeah, Machi! Do you remember back when we discovered that around page 250, threads slow down the entire forum? That by page 335ish, you actually start breaking things? Woops.

Remember when mangos were the official fruit of welcome? When Pimp Daddy $plinter was a frequent feature of the conversation? When RPGs sprang up in the middle of discussion? When Krang was super-proud of his brand new phpbb-style board instead of that old message board-style thing?</nostalgia>

Here's to the long-absent friends: AzureTurtle, N-Turtle, DamnHooligan, Kali, Vespera, and that guy who thought he was Shredder's son... (If any of these people are still around, gimme a heads up. I've been pretty absent myself.)

And here's to all you people who showed up after/during all that ****, stuck around, and were happy to welcome me back. It was damn kind of y'all. And I like what you've done with the place.

Cheers.

Machias Banshee
11-19-2009, 03:35 PM
Nostalgia-gasm! :D

Poor Krang... everynight, the forum turned into a pumpkin for about 10 minutes or so.. Looking back, the Monster RP was a blast. As bad of a Mary-Sue my playing was, it was a LOT of fun... :P :lol:

And it's always good to see the 'Old Crew' return... :nod:

kyabetsu
11-19-2009, 04:35 PM
No doubt about it, that rpg was the most fun you could have in a deskchair. We had so many Sues, you couldn't throw a stick without hitting all of 'em. ... b/c they would have all jumped in front of it. For drama. Good times.

Jeez, all of those characters were pretty lousy, weren't they? LOL.

***First of Two Latin Kings***
11-19-2009, 04:40 PM
and that guy who thought he was Shredder's son...

http://www.behindthemasks.com/greenwillow/CJJtheUtrom3rd.jpg

Was that me? Or someone else? I suspect you might be referring to someone else because you never were my biggest fan, Kya...

XERO
11-19-2009, 05:43 PM
We've come a long way, haven't we? :)

kyabetsu
11-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Was that me? Or someone else? I suspect you might be referring to someone else because you never were my biggest fan, Kya...

Holy crap, it is you. Ha! Blast from the past. You never let things get dull, I do remember that.

11-19-2009, 09:03 PM
Holy crap, it is you. Ha! Blast from the past. You never let things get dull, I do remember that.

It's me alright... but you remember me from Mikey's TMNT forums, not these boards. I've been pretty boring over here for the most part. Keeps me out of trouble.

Edit: By the way, what do you mean that guy who "thought" he was Shredder's son??? I may have to revamp that concept via another drawing in the future.

kyabetsu
11-27-2009, 10:32 AM
Whatever inspires you, CJJ. Did you have a happy T-giving?

11-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Eh...it was alright I guess.