PDA

View Full Version : TMNT RPG with no name. XD

Magdolin
10-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Okay, this RPG was inspired by my best friend right here on the Technodrome, Iron Man.

This RPG includes: Friendship, Action, Comedy, Love, other things, and a little bit of Angst. Maybe.

Also, each player gets at least ONE or TWO Fan Characters. No more than that.

Storyline:

On the news, there have been quite a few reports of a new gang in New York City. They call themselves 'The Lost Souls'. They have stolen goods, and have stalked, and threatend innocent people. They wear black cloaks and masks over their faces to keep hidden.

When the turtles hear that a new gang is out on the streets, and about the crimes they have commited and the most recent one, They begin to patrol the city every night.

More of the plot will be revealed later. I'll be playing as Raphael, April, and my two characters, Nikki. and Tim.

Rules:
(1) Be nice!

(2) No Goddmoding! (Meaning you can't make the fights super easy.)

(3) If one of our players can't post, that player should contact us, and let us know.

(4) No OOC fighting in the RPG. If you have a problem take it away from here. And don't use your characters to get back at that person.

Character(s):

Leonardo: Iron Man
Raphael: Billa K
Donatello: Moonlai
Michelangelo: Jephael
April: Billa K
Casey: Jephael
Splinter: BubblyShell22

Non-Playable Character(s):

Purple Dragons (If wanted in this RPG)

Innocent Bystanders (Anybody can play as random people.)

The Lost Souls (Anybody can play a hand full of these if they want.)

Fan Character(s):

Nikki Schwarz: Billa K
Tim Schwarz: Billa K
Augustus: AngelQueenofChaos
Jean: Iron Man
Greysight: Jade Green
Chesire Cat: AngelQueenofChaos
Other(s):

Venus de Milo: Moonlai

And yes, I know. 'The Lost Souls' really isn't the best, but it's all I could come up with.:ohwell:

toxicZodiac
10-26-2009, 06:01 PM
I'll play Willi and Augustus

Magdolin
10-26-2009, 08:55 PM
I will add your characters Angel. :)

moonlai
10-28-2009, 11:57 AM
I'd like to join but I'm not sure how exactly the rules here work. I've RPed many times before, but usually it is on its own board. Are we RPing right here? Where do we post our character profiles? Do we post them in the general character profile section at this board? So then they can be used in any RPG? If someone could just straighten out these issues for me then I'd like to join, I'm not sure as who yet but I could take one canon and one fanon.

moonlai
10-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Ok I posted up my character profile for Venus de Milo. She is somewhat different than the version from the tv series so if you are interested in learning more about her you can read her character profile, or you can learn more about her as we RP. I'm also willing to take a canon character if we have trouble finding more people to fill the roles. Preferably Leonardo or Donatello.

Jephael
10-28-2009, 11:13 PM
I'll be willing to play Michelangelo and Casey Jones.

Magdolin
10-29-2009, 05:03 AM
OKay Jephael I'll sign you up as Michelangelo, and Casey. Hmm....I thought Iron Man would have shown up by now. :ohwell:

And Moonlai, I will check out her profile. Venus isn't really in the 2003 series, but. But we can say she is a guest star in this RPG. If it's alright with you, we could make this the first time she meets the turtles. She'll just be meeting them in a complete different way from the next mutation show. (I probably spelled that wrong.) Does that sound okay? I'm not saying you can't use her. I'm just trying to decide if I should put her as an Other, or Canon. I'll add her as an Other for now, and later on move to Canon, I dunno.

Also, I will sign you up as Donatello for now, because I was wanting Iron Man to join us as Leonardo and also because he's my best friend. But, if he does not show up to take the role, then you may have Leonardo and Donatello.

Toonami Tom
10-29-2009, 10:28 AM
I'm here.:) Thanks for saving Leo for me.

I will play as Leo and my fan character Jean.

moonlai
10-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Ya in my profile it is assumed that she has only just left for New York now, to avoid any continuity confusion.

Magdolin
10-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Okay. Now that that's all clear. We may start the RPG.

And Iron Man, I will add your characters.

(Starting the RPG now.)

As dark crept closer, cars rushed home, some roads jammed with traffic. People were honking their horns at others, while other people yelled out their windows to get the other cars moving.

Somwhere in New York City, in a apartment building, two newcomers were trying to clean up the kitchen because one of them had made a big mess trying to cook. These newcomers had moved to New York City about four months ago, and were still trying to get used to the big city.

"Tim, I still can't believe that you made such a big mess."

Tim looked over at his twin brother. "This is gonna be the result you get every time when you ask me to cook." He said with a laugh.

"Well, from now on I know better than to make you cook."

"Smart Choice Nikki." Said Tim. Nikki grinned. "I think I'll finish cooking dinner." He said. "Again, smart choice." Tim replied.

The two finished cleaning up the mess, and Nikki went to the stove to do what his twin couldn't.

In the sewers of New York City,

Raphael was in the dojo beating on a training dummy that looked as close as it could to a foot ninja. Which wasn't that great. But Raph didn't care about looks, he was more intrested in beating the living daylights out of it. Slowly he stopped for a minute to catch his breath. "Man, I could use some drink right now..." He said slightly out of breath. He turned, and left the dojo, making his way to the kitchen.

((By the way, my two fanon character do not know the turtles yet. And Iron Man do you want your cahracter Jean to know the turtles, or meet them the fisrt time?))

moonlai
10-29-2009, 03:28 PM
((where exactly are the turtles located in this RPG?))

Magdolin
10-29-2009, 03:45 PM
((In the sewers of New York City. Hehe. A little detail I forgot to post. Thank you for pointing that out. I am going to edit my post an fix that.))

moonlai
10-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Venus has found herself in the New York landscape on a quest to find her long lost brothers, the only other four of her kind. She traverses only at dark, and only through back alleys. She has no clothing to protect her from the cold save for a dank, thin cloak which serves only to hide her features from the public. She pauses, making sure she is alone, and sits huddled in a back alley, sitting in a meditating pose. A orange aura surrounds her as she summons the elements of fire to warm her, and sets herself into a trance to divine the location of her brothers. She has been doing this for weeks now, with no results, but Venus is very disciplined and she will not stop until she has found them, however long it may be.
This time, for the first time, she sees something in her divinations. She sees a base in the sewers. She does not know where this base is, but she knows that searching above ground will no longer suffice, she must make the sewers her new home.
She traverses the underground landscape with a ball of fire in her palm to light the way, not knowing if she is heading in the right direction, or how many miles away she might be. Tired from her divination, as the night reaches its heart, she decides it is time to rest, and hope that tomorrow she might divine her way.

"Raphael, come quick. I've already alerted Leonardo and Michaelangelo, and they're ready to go. My surveillance system that I installed last week is picking up something a few miles south from the base. It's not producing enough body heat to be human, but too much to be any rodent. Whatever it is, we need to intercept it before it reaches us."

Magdolin
10-29-2009, 05:15 PM
"Ahh...Now? Tch, fine. I'm comin'." Raphael went into the next room, and went over to Donatello. "If it's not human, and it's not a rodent, then what could it be?" He asked.

Jephael
10-29-2009, 09:58 PM
"For all we know it could just be some racoon that found its way into the sewers." Michelangelo replied with a bit of a chuckle.

Magdolin
10-30-2009, 07:05 AM
((Just to let you all know, I'm not going to be here most of the day. I'm going to mall. But when I get the chance, I'll post.))

toxicZodiac
10-30-2009, 01:06 PM
( Bah OMIT, have nothing to think about her)

Magdolin
10-31-2009, 07:47 AM
((Angel, I don't want to make you upset, or angry, or step on anybody's feet, but in the top post I clrearly stated that each player can have no than one or two fan characters. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm trying to limit the fan characters because some people had complained about there being too many fan characters, and that it made the RPG's hard to read, because there was too much going at one time. Is that okay?))

Toonami Tom
10-31-2009, 09:50 AM
((I'm going to read everything, and I plan on posting tonight.:)))

Jade Green
10-31-2009, 10:01 PM
May I join in as the infamous Greysight?

She wouldn't know the TMNT.

toxicZodiac
10-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Well.. take Willi off then.. kinda feels weird to play her without her kids.)

Magdolin
11-01-2009, 01:57 PM

((OKay. Added your Character Jade.))
((Alright. ....Wait a minute, you can replace her with Aakarshan if you want. He could be the leader of the new gang. That is if you want him be. Or do you think he'd be too powerful for this RPG?))

Magdolin
11-01-2009, 02:22 PM

((OKay. Added your Character Jade.))
((Alright. ....Wait a minute, you can replace her with Aakarshan if you want. He could be the leader of the new gang. That is if you want him be. Or do you think he'd be too powerful for this RPG?))

Since Nikki decided he'd finish cooking, Tim figured he would set the table. He pulled out the plates from the top cabinet near the stove, and moved to get the forks and spoons. He then set it all on the table. Dinner was just about done when there was a sudden knock on the door. "I'll get it." Said Tim. He walked to the door, and looked out the peephole. Tim rolled his eyes. Another stupid guy trying to sell a bunch of junk. Tim unlocked, and opened the door. "W'e're not intrested in your stupid dirt cheap items. Now leave us alone!" The sales person looked stunned. Tim slammed the door in his face.

"Alright, come and eat!" Said Nikki from the kitchen.

Tim walked back into the kitchen. "Oh, this looks so good." The two pulled out their chairs, sitting down, and began eating their meal.

Jade Green
11-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Actually, mutant reptiles -- at least those that were anthropomorphic -- were warm blooded, just like dinosaurs. The average reptile does not have the heart ventricular system with the strength to support standing on two legs for a long amount of time. To be able to stand on two legs, you needed a strong heart, meaning the heart of a warm blooded creature. This isn't to say, of course, that mutant reptiles are as hot blooded as your average human; but, compaired to their non-mutant breathren, they're boiling.

One such mutant had only just dropped into the New York sewer tunnels. She winced as her black boots splashed into the muck of the drain off and adjusted her faded black trench. The female reptile mentally reminded herself to clean the outfit the next chance she got; sadly, however, that wouldn't be for a while.

With a sigh, she pulled out a small pocket-sized spiral and pulled it open. There was barely enough light for her to see the script written on it. It was in code, one that she had made herself... just in case. She flipped to the next page which had a small, crudely drawn map, and basic coordinates.

This was, by all accounts, the best place to start her search. Maybe if she was lucky, the female turtle might actually catch what she was looking for.

Toonami Tom
11-02-2009, 10:38 AM
((The TMNT do not know Jean yet.))

Leonardo entered the lair, holding the unconscious female fox. One of his hands supported her back, and the other hand held her legs.

"I found her an alley way. I don't know what's wrong with her." The blue masked turtle said, as he placed the mutant on the couch.

toxicZodiac
11-02-2009, 12:42 PM
(aakarshan wouldn't exactly fit, dude, he'smore of an overlord character, controling minions.Wouldn't fit... but. Maybe the Chesire Cat would. Btw the Augustus I'm using is based off from anotehr RP, his other profile is on my original site, linked on my profiles post.)

Augustus was sitting on the rooftop of an abandoned lab, which was his home. He had so many questions, was it good to leave the militia? he was in an internal battle now, and it troubled him deeply.

The only person that had the answers was the one who convienced him to leave... but where was she?

Magdolin
11-02-2009, 02:33 PM
((Bah! I'm sick...! >_< Ahh... I do remember seeing his profile. I'll take a quick look to jog my memory. *Opens up another window.* Ah. I remember him now. Sure, I'll add him. And Okay. *Has an idea of what's about to happen soon.*))

Raphael looked at Leo, then the mutant fox. He raised an eyeridge. "Nice try Mikey. You think I'm gonna be fooled with ya puttin' on Leo's mask and gear is gonna help you get a another pet? Mikey, you already got your cat..." He then took another look at Leonardo. "Oh, uh, oops..." Raph searched his brain for something to say. He then blurted out. "My bad..." And started to walk away sheepishly.

After dinner was over with Tim decided since his brother cooked, the least he could do was the dishes. He got up quickly, grabbing Nikki's plate and then his. "Timmy, you don't have to-" "But I want to, so let me." Said Tim. Nikki was about to complian, but decided against it. He knew his brother could be a little too determined for his own good. He stood, and figured he'd take advantage of this moment. "Alright. I'm gonna go upstairs then." He said. Then he left kitchen, doing what he said he'd do. "Nikki! You know I can't chase you! I have wet hands!" Tim called. "Dry them then!" Nikki replied, half way up the steps. Tim shook his head. "Forget it! I don't feel like it." Said Tim.

After about five minutes, Tim was done with the dishes. He put them away, and went over the fridge. He opened it, and looked inside. He blinked, and moved some items in the fridge. He huffed in a fit of anger. Tim walked right upstairs, went to Nikki's room, and knocked. "Come in!" He heard his brother say. Tim opened the door. "Nikki, did you drink my last pepsi?" He asked. "Yes..." Replied Nikki. Tim sighed. "Oh well, I need to go to store anyway. I noticed we were low on some things. Anything you want?" Nikki shook his head. "No thanks." "Alright. I'll be back in a few." Tim said, he left Nikki's room, and went to his room, grabbing his wallet, and cell phone. He went back to Nikki's room. "I have my phone in case you need anything." He said. Nikki nodded and smiled. "Okay."

Tim left the room, and then headed downstairs, leaving the apartment. Tim made sure to lock the door behind him, and then left the building itself.

((Setting the right time for this.))

Meanwhile, one of the Lost Souls gang members was waiting for the proper time to strike. The member smirked, as he spotted the perfect target.

((Please guys, please don't stop this Lost Souls member. He's doing something I need him to do to help move the RPG along.))

Jephael
11-02-2009, 02:57 PM
"I'm not that good at impersonating the fearless leader, Raph!" Mike said as he patted Raphael on the shell. "Besides, I wouldn't consider a mutant fox a pet. I'd much rather adopt a little gerbil or something. Yo Don, what happened with that thing you were scanning for earlier?"

Jade Green
11-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Greysight moved through the tunnels at a slow and steady rate. Her mind spread out like a huge net, searching for other sentient minds. The minds of other mutants. If there were any truth to the stories of mutant animal vigilantes in New York, she would find them.

It would just take a while.

moonlai
11-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Donatello looked over his monitor again to see if whatever he spotted had moved while he was away from the computer.
"Whatever it is, it hasn't moved yet, but there seems to be another with a similar heat signature heading toward it. Actually, now that I think about it, their heat signature seems to match ours. Whatever is out there, we should head out for it fast before the two run into each other."

Jade Green
11-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Greysight stopped, her telepathic net catching onto the sleepy thought patterns of another sentient being. Knowing immediatly that the person was not human, she gingerly pushed into the mind and found a name: Venus.

She was a reptile, a turtle like Greysight to be exact, but... this Venus did not appear to be one of the mutant reptile vigilantes that she was looking for. Then again, what did that matter? This wasn't the first time she set out to find one known mutant and discovered instead a more useful individual. Smiling, she continued on, straight towards the sleeping turtle.

toxicZodiac
11-03-2009, 05:20 PM
He had to find her...

Augustus stood up, and slid off the building, using his claws to slide down to the dark alley, once both his feet was on the ground. His eyes scanned around and then he moved ahead, spreading out his mind to try and detect Greysight.

He needed to talk to her. Maybe he'll figure out what to do next...

Magdolin
11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
As Tim walked through the somewhat empty streets, he decided to use this time alone to think. He kicked at an empty can laying on the ground. New York City was nice, but it just didn't seem like home. Tim sighed, moving through the street. He missed his old home in Brandenburg.

But, what Tim didn't know was that somebody was secretly following him.

The Lost Souls member waited for the right moment, making sure nobody was around, and moved quick. The man suddenly grabbed Tim, putting a cloth over his nose and mouth, which was full of chloroform. After a few minutes Tim fell limp in the guy's arms.

The Lost Souls member threw Tim over his shoulder, and quickly started making his way back to the hideout.

((Almost guys. I just gotta get these two where they're supposed to be. XD))

Jade Green
11-07-2009, 07:25 PM
uhm... thump?

Magdolin
11-07-2009, 09:20 PM
((Oh, sorry Jade. Was trying to wait on the others, but I'll go ahead and post.))

Hours later Tim opened his eyes, only to see....darkness. He couldn't see a thing.

Tim knew his arms had been tied up above his head. He shivered slightly. It was a bit chilly. Wherever he was. He tugged on the ropes, but it didn't seem that he would be getting out it. Tim swallowed hard, and looked around frantically. He tugged on the ropes again, but they only dug deeper into his skin.

By now Nikki was starting to get worried. He moved over to his cluttered desk and picked up his cell phone. "No new text messages...he probably just forgot to text." Nikki said to himself. But this didn't help settle his worry one bit. Something had to have happened to his twin. He could feel it.

Nikki put his phone in his pocket, and put on his shoes. He grabbed his jacket off the end of his bed, and hurried downstairs, to front door. Nikki unlocked it, and went out shutting the door behind him, and left the building.

New York City was HUGE. How would he ever find his brother? Then he quickly pulled out his cell phone, and decided to try and call Tim.

Nikki sighed. No such luck. It seemed that Tim's phone couldn't be reached.

BubblyShell22
11-08-2009, 07:15 AM
(May I play Master Splinter? I love to RP, and since no one's claimed him, I thought I'd try. Is that okay?)

Magdolin
11-08-2009, 03:48 PM
(Yes you may play as Splinter. :))

BubblyShell22
11-08-2009, 03:57 PM
(Thanks. I may not be on all the time, but I'll try to get on at least once a day if possible.)

Splinter came out of his room and saw his sons gathered around the couch. As he drew closer, he saw that there was a mutant fox lying there. He was a bit worried. Was this one of Bishop's experiments, or was this fox the project of another scientist? He wasn't comfortable with this at all.

"My sons, what has happened here?" he asked them.

Magdolin
11-08-2009, 04:05 PM
"I'm not really sure Master." Said Raph.

BubblyShell22
11-09-2009, 06:57 AM
"Who found this mutant?" Splinter asked. If Raphael was confused, then that meant he hadn't found the fox at all. He looked at his other sons to see if any of them would speak up about this matter.

Jephael
11-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Casey Jones walked silently through the streets of New York as he swung around his hockey stick. "Man, I feel pumped as anything! I'm in the mood for a brawl!" He looked around the quiet alleyway to see if there were any potential muggers to stop. "Huh, nothing. Usually there's atleast one felony committed around here this time of night."

Magdolin
11-09-2009, 09:08 PM
"Tim! Wo bist du!?" Nikki called. He hoped that his twin was okay.

(Traslation: Wo bist du means where are you in German.

Also Jephael, this would be a good time for Casey to meet Nikki if you want him to.)

Jephael
11-09-2009, 09:13 PM
(I was just thinking that, Billa)

Casey overheard the voice of a young man calling for someone. "Hey kid, are you okay? You look lost."

Magdolin
11-09-2009, 09:20 PM
The sudden voice made Nikki jump. He turned toward Casey. "Uh, No, I am not lost. I am looking for my brother." Said Nikki.

Jephael
11-09-2009, 09:23 PM
"Huh. Well, maybe I can help you look for him. My name's Casey Jones by the way." Casey said kindly as he shook the boy's hand.

Magdolin
11-09-2009, 09:30 PM
"Thanks. My name is Nicholai, but I perfer Nikki." He said. "I'm sorry, my english is bad." He smiled a little. "I tried calling my brother, but he never picked up."

toxicZodiac
11-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Augustus climbed down the building, mind still spread out as wide as it could.

Greysight? he called in his mind, wondering if she'll answer.

Jephael
11-12-2009, 08:11 PM
"Maybe your brother's phone battery died or something. That's happened to me before. Of course that was because I forgot to recharge it. My girlfriend April got real mad at me for it. Apparently she wanted me to pick up her sister at the airport." Casey chuckled for a moment. "Anyway, if you're really worried about your brother, I'd be more than happy to help ya out."

Magdolin
11-12-2009, 10:32 PM
"Danke für die help, but Ich think that something happened to meinem Bruder." Said Nikki. "Ich kann feel it."

((in other words, he said: 'Thanks for the help, but I think that something happened to my brother. I can feel it.' I thought adding a little German in some places, would help make the character more intresting?))

Jephael
11-13-2009, 09:33 AM
"Uh, so is that a yes or a no thanks?" Casey asked scratching his head.

Magdolin
11-13-2009, 11:52 AM
Nikki blinked, and then said. "Oh. Yes please. If you wouldn't mind helping."

Jephael
11-13-2009, 04:31 PM
"Okay, first thing we need to do is ask around. Maybe someone's seen him." Casey said. "Do you have a picture of him or anything?"

Magdolin
11-30-2009, 10:33 PM
"Ah, yes Ich do." Said Nikki. "Ich have one in mein room." He said. "You can come in with me if you want. IT will not take long." Nikki started to walk back the door of the apartment building quickly. He was really worried about his brother, and wanted to find him fast.

Jephael
11-30-2009, 10:49 PM
As Casey stood infront of the apartment, his phone rang. "Casey here!"

"Yo dude, it's Mikey."

"Hey pal, what's up?"

"Dude, you wouldn't believe what we found in the sewers!" the turtle said in excitement.

"Sorry, Mike. I'm kinda in the middle of something. I ran into this kid who'se looking for his brother so I decided to help him. He seems pretty worried."

"Really? Huh. Well, I hope he finds him. Keep me posted."

Magdolin
12-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Nikki went back into the apartment, and hurried up the stairs into his room. He went over to his nightstand and picked up the small picture frame. Nikki carefully pulled the picture out, and hurried back down. "Okay. Uh, Ich got it."

Raph looked over at Michelangelo. "Who did ya call?" He asked.