PDA

View Full Version : What's with those weird commands in Smash-Up?

moonlai
10-28-2009, 03:17 PM
I've read the manual, and nowhere does it explain what these things are. What I'm referring to are when you are kind of stunned, or when you are about to get grabbed (or maybe it's while you are grabbed, i'm not sure) there is a command for you to either wiggle the analog stick or wiggle the wiimote depending on what control scheme you are using. What exactly do these things mean, when exactly do they show up, and what do they do?

Cure
10-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I've read the manual, and nowhere does it explain what these things are. What I'm referring to are when you are kind of stunned, or when you are about to get grabbed (or maybe it's while you are grabbed, i'm not sure) there is a command for you to either wiggle the analog stick or wiggle the wiimote depending on what control scheme you are using. What exactly do these things mean, when exactly do they show up, and what do they do?

It's to get conscious quicker or to make them let go. This is pretty common in games.

CyberCubed
11-03-2009, 02:38 PM
How do I get the game in Battle royal mode to stop recognizing the Wiimote?

I play with the GCN controller, but as you know you have to use the Wiimote to turn the game on anyway. I put the Wiimote to the side, but it still recognizes it as "Player 2."

I simply want to battle CPU characters in Vs. mode, yet there's no way to turn off player 2 because it recognizes the damn Wiimote. How do you stop it from doing this?

moonlai
11-03-2009, 02:47 PM
hold it to the side, click on the character you want them to be, then scroll i think up or down to the part that says P2, click I think 1 or 2 and it will change to CPU. I don't have a wii with me at the moment but when I have my wii I use a gamecube controller and turn the wii to cpu in a manner like that I think.

Another question, how do you, after you've fallen, get up with an immediate attack, like the kind that knocks somebody who is hovering over your body over?