PDA

View Full Version : New TMNT commercial

Raph's Girl
10-31-2009, 02:27 AM
Anybody see the new TMNT commercial??? I saw it tonight during Smallville. It was plugging 4kids.tv and was about these 2 guys in a chatroom talking about TMNT...one asked his friend if he was watching Ninja Turtles and his friend was all confused....and then he informed is friend that he could watch TMNT eps on the 4kids site.

I find that extremely strange that 4kids would air a commercial like this now.... :ohwell:

Powder
10-31-2009, 02:29 AM
that is really weird.. cant say ive seen it though

GK Punk
10-31-2009, 03:25 AM
Anybody see the new TMNT commercial??? I saw it tonight during Smallville. It was plugging 4kids.tv and was about these 2 guys in a chatroom talking about TMNT...one asked his friend if he was watching Ninja Turtles and his friend was all confused....and then he informed is friend that he could watch TMNT eps on the 4kids site.

I find that extremely strange that 4kids would air a commercial like this now.... :ohwell:

That's actually a really old commercial. They've been airing it for at least a year.

Ninjinister
10-31-2009, 03:30 AM
I remember it airing back on the good ol' original 4Kids channel (though I'm certain it was after the FoxBox era).

Master Splinter
10-31-2009, 09:10 AM

From my understanding 4Kids can air the show until August or September 2010 so why not air the commercials? Get everything you can until your license runs out....

-mm

Koschei
10-31-2009, 09:56 AM
DAMN, took my kid out for Beggars Night and missed Smallville.

raphaelprime
10-31-2009, 02:13 PM
I saw it too, thought about coming on and posting about it during commercials, lol.

From my understanding 4Kids can air the show until August or September 2010 so why not air the commercials? Get everything you can until your license runs out....

-mm

I'm thinking she meant(And you can correct me if needed) more along the lines of, why now as in, why only start showing that one during shows like Smallville now? I had the same train of thought. Why(as it seems this commercial is a little old) have they only chosen now to put it on during Smallville(another comic show), when it possibly should have been there a long time ago.

Powder
10-31-2009, 06:46 PM
lol maybe they could only afford to do it now being they just recieved ten mil or whatever