PDA

View Full Version : TMNT RP; The Lost and the Found

toxicZodiac
11-05-2009, 07:25 PM
I figured there be a new rp, atleast to be popular and catch interest.

well the guys are all together again and all, still mending after Leo returned, one big family. Mikey soon discovers an unconcious body under the large tree in central park and takes the body home. and Meanwhile the others at home finds an advertisement of a Tea house on the TV and Leo gets suspicious. What will happen now? you decide :P

BTW the dark turtles also makes an appearance.

CHARACTERS
Leonardo: BubblyShell22
Raphael: Billa K
Donatello: Me
Michelangelo: Jade Green
April: Billa K
Casey: needs a player
Splinter: BubblyShell22

DARK TURTLES
Leon Perry(Dark Leonardo) (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=othercannons&thread=135&page=1#500):
Darko Perry(Dark Donatello) (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=othercannons&thread=135&page=1#501): Me
Red Perry(Dark Raphael) (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=othercannons&thread=135&page=1#502):
Micheal Perry(Dark Michelangelo) (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=othercannons&thread=135&page=1#503): AkiamaSan
-----
Professor Perry:

OC
Augustus (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=oc&thread=85&page=1#450): Me
William "Willi" Kami (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=oc&action=display&thread=133&page=1#443): Me
Kasei Kami (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=oc&action=display&thread=133&page=1#444): Me
Hades Kami (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=oc&action=display&thread=133&page=1#445): me
Doku Kami (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=oc&action=display&thread=133&page=1#446): Me
Yoshi Kami (http://thekamiclan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=oc&action=display&thread=133&page=1#447): Me
Alexavier: Billa K
Greysight: Jade Green
Serina: AkiamaSan

PAIRINGS
Casey/April

About the Dark Turtles: Professor Perry got DNA samples from the turtles one time when he was working with them and developed clones to try and make more turtles like the guys, but things went wrong, the Cloned DNA mutated and thus made evil, monstrous mutants cloned from the DNA of the turtles. They prove to have still some good in them, a ying-yang theory. Cant be all evil without at least a bit of good, cant be all good without at least a bit of evil.

BTW the cannons can be NCPed if there isn't many players

Magdolin
11-08-2009, 04:34 PM
I"ll take Raph, April, and Alexavier if that's okay.

BubblyShell22
11-08-2009, 04:54 PM
I'll be Leo if you want. Does this take place after Leo returns from The Ancient One or from his training in Central America?

toxicZodiac
11-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Neither. Takes place after Leo returns from another trip in Japan only to get what Splinter asked him to get.

Lieutenant Granitor
11-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Can I be Casey?

BubblyShell22
11-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Okay, thanks, Angel. I was just curious.

Jade Green
11-09-2009, 12:33 PM
I can take Michelangelo and Greysight. I know nothing about the dark turtles.

toxicZodiac
11-09-2009, 04:51 PM
OKay I think we can start now, all the characters that have not been taken can be juggled between players temporarily until someone takes them pernamently.

BubblyShell22
11-09-2009, 05:04 PM
(I could also play Splinter if you want.)

Lieutenant Granitor
11-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Ok lets start!
My turn to talk!
Casey- "Hey Raph wonna go out? Nah, you boneheads are sleeping, at least Mikey up reading comics! Hey Mikey wonna go? Maybe we'll find something?"
Did I do ok? Because I'm new to RPGs!

toxicZodiac
11-09-2009, 10:34 PM
(Would've been better if I started so we get on a pace of som sort but thats fine." )

Donatello was browsing through his computer to find some formulas to start off a project, just a simple day. He got bored and walked out of his room to turn on the TV

BubblyShell22
11-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Leonardo was in the dojo prefecting his katas with Splinter. His swords swung through the air as he swiped at invisible foes.

"Very good, my son," Splinter praised him. "You are doing well in your training. I only wish that your brothers had the same dedication that you do." He shook his head as he thought this. Although he loved his sons dearly for who they were, he often wished that some of them would take their training seriously instead of goofing off.

Magdolin
11-10-2009, 02:59 PM
"Oh, hey Don." Said Raph as he walked by. He had a pile of junk in his arms. "What's up?" He asked.

April was sitting down on the couch curled up under a blanket, reading a book. She was enjoying the quiet time she had before Casey came back.

Jade Green
11-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Michelangelo was on his way home from the movie theater, he had just seen 'paranormal activity' and was feeling a little spooked. A lot of movies were being made like documentaries now. It was wierd when they did it for Blair Witch, dizzying for Cloverfield, and stomach turning in Quarentine... but it worked well in this movie.

...Maybe a little too well.

The orange masked turtle stopped near the exit of an alley way, adjusted his hat, and shoved his hands into the deep pockets of the old trench coat. It was late at night and this was New York, people rarely looked at you and tried their best to ignore you. After all, there was a naked cowboy on Broadway.

He snickered to himself, and stepped out onto the darkened side walk. Mikey knew the trek he was taking well, it'd bring him through Central Park south towards what had been designated a secure man hole. He crossed the street and entered the park.

It was a nice night for a walk.

toxicZodiac
11-10-2009, 06:38 PM
There was a figure laying under the tree of central park, head lightly bleeding, a sign that he was hit in the head with blunt force. He was wearing a maroon trench coat taht covered most of his body, but not his head. He had a arrow hoister on his back, and looked like there were two arrows in there along with a bow, it seemed there was a fight going on... and he apparently got knocked out.

Jade Green
11-10-2009, 06:44 PM
"Woah, not something you see everyday, a dude with arrows." He muttered to himself and moved cautiously forward. No one was in that area of the park and the guy was clearly out of it. Concerned, he reached over and touched the guy's throat to get a post.

(how big is this guy, is he a mutant turtle?)

toxicZodiac
11-10-2009, 06:48 PM
(It's Augustus. :P Just knocked out cold, the Maroon trench and signature bow an arrows would've gave it away that it was augustus.)

There was a pulse, but barely since the turtle in maroon's breathing is low and hitched like something is clogging his throat. He could barely hear anything because he had a horrible blow to his skull.

Jade Green
11-10-2009, 06:53 PM
(I didn't want to assume.)

"Dude, you're scary lookin', but you're still a mutant..." He looked around, no one to notice him. "Can't stay here and I don't think April or Casey will be happy if I dragged you over to them." The Lair was closer, anyways.

"All right," He said, grabbing the unconcious creature's arm, "Upsi Daisy!" He grunted pulling the other turtle over his shoulder and stood up. "Oh man, this'll be a work out." He muttered and kept to the shadows through the rest of the park.

toxicZodiac
11-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Donatello looked to Raph, "Nothing much, probably just a science block today, Can't find a formula idea to use for my next project. Maybe something on TV would give me ideas." He took a seat in the recliner, "What's the pile for?" he asked as he turned the TV on.

-----

Augustus twitched as he was moved, but didn't wake, trapped in a dream he thought was real. Everything he heard, smelled, felt was all in his dream. and it was a weird one. Eyes moving under his closed eyelids, and closed hands as if he was gripping something invisible.

Magdolin
11-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Raphael blinked. "Oh, you mean this? This is Mikey's stuff. He put all of his junk in my room to clean up his own. I wasn't too happy about it, so I figured I'd put it all right here, and he can move it later." Said Raph, as he dumped the pile of stuff on the floor. "Hmm...I could put up a sign that says :Mikey's stuff. Feel free to use it." Raph then headed toward the kitchen. "I'm gonna grab a sandwhich. Want one?" He asked Don.

((LOL! Angel, me and you must think alike, because my character's weapon was also going to be a bow and arrows. XD But I've decided to make him use a sword instead. So that way you don't feel like I'm copying you. :)))

toxicZodiac
11-11-2009, 12:43 PM
(Read character profiles carefully, cuz Augustus doesn't just weild Bow and arrows :P )

"Sure, BBQ turkey with swiss cheese, mayonaise, and Sweet Relish on mine though." Don said eyes on the TV as he had it on the Science Channel.

BubblyShell22
11-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Leonardo finished another kata and bowed to his father. "How was that, Sensei?" he asked.

"Well done, Leonardo," Splinter said. "I believe we have done enough for today. Perhaps we should get something to eat."

Leo smiled. "Yeah, I'm starving," he said. He followed his father out of the dojo (remembering to bow in respect before leaving) and headed to the kitchen. They spotted Donatello watching TV.

Lieutenant Granitor
11-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Casey comes, and bothers the turtles again!

toxicZodiac
11-11-2009, 09:05 PM
(btw, to give an advice, Granitor. If you written a story before then this is pretty much like that but you are concentrating on one character, like give more description of what he's doing and how he's feeling. Its also best to observe everyone and try it out.)

Jade Green
11-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Augustus twitched as he was moved, but didn't wake, trapped in a dream he thought was real. Everything he heard, smelled, felt was all in his dream. and it was a weird one. Eyes moving under his closed eyelids, and closed hands as if he was gripping something invisible.

"Hang in there buddy, I know a guy who can really help with that head of yours..." Mike whispered, moving across the street and to the secure man hole. He carefully put Augustus down, opened the man hole and slipped partly in before pulling his guest along with him until the guy was draped over his shoulder agian.

Then, he climbed down, set Augustus against the tunnel wall and climbed back up to pull the man hole closed. "Man, Leo's going to kill me."

(Is it too late to ask for a pairing?)

Magdolin
11-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Raphael went into the kitchen, and decided to make donatello's sandwhich first. He pulled out everything that Don wanted, and began to make the sandwhich. After he was done, he put the sandwhich on a paper plate, and walked back into the living room to give Donatello his food. "Here ya go Don."

((My next post will be about Alexavier. He's in a different dimension so it will be awhile before he comes to the city.))

toxicZodiac
11-12-2009, 12:03 PM
(I would think if the person is okay with it, but I do mostly advise against OC/Cannon pairings because I gotten enough hate mails for allowing one. ^^")

Don was waiting, but still watching his show, it soon turned to commercial now. There was a 25 second one that advertised this Tea House that was a good several blocks away. Kami House huh?

"Hey, check it out, guys, theres a Tea House thats not too far from here, and They dont just sell tea and sushi either!" Don pointed out.

Jade Green
11-12-2009, 01:22 PM
(who cares about hate mail? Ignore them.)

toxicZodiac
11-12-2009, 01:30 PM
(what pairing did you want anyway?)

Jade Green
11-12-2009, 06:58 PM
The trek through the sewers seemed to take the longest, "Damn, dude, you really are heavy!" He huffed, pausing for a short breather, the lair door was just around the corner but it felt like a mile! Finally, he headed off again, making it to the entrance and pulling the lever. As the door opened, he stepped in with a huff, "Uh, guys!? You're not goanna believe what I found, a little help here?"

((I was thinking Greysight, and Mike's open too))

BubblyShell22
11-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Leo and Splinter came over to Mikey as he entered the Lair.

"Michelangelo, what is going on?" Splinter asked.

Leo gaped at what Mikey was carrying. "Mikey, what is a person doing in our Lair?" he asked.

Jade Green
11-12-2009, 07:31 PM
"I couldn't just leave him in the park, he's a turtle like us!" I protested, gently putting the large turtle down in the Lay-Z-Boy. "He's hurt... and I found him like this."

toxicZodiac
11-12-2009, 08:35 PM
(Whatever you suggest :P though Leo is supposed to see this commercial as it said in the descript, looks like I'm going to change plans now.)

Don sighed, he'll have to go to this Kami House anyway. He looked to Mikey seeing the new stranger he brought. "Mikey, Mutant or not, we dont know him..."

Augustus made a tight grip unconsciously, too tight that his claws dug in his skin. Abit of blood seeping through.

Don noticed it and got out of the couch to study Augustus, "He's got a serious head injury... Mikey, you SHOULDN'T have moved him. Its bad. But be thankful he's still ALIVE. Go fetch me my kit, Michelangelo!"

Jade Green
11-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Mikey looked at his two other brothers forelornely before going for the med kit, he was parched to the bone from that long walk with the new guy. He brought over along with a bowl of water and a cloth. As soon as that was done, he went to get his glass of water.

..~*~..

She had left the Mutant Militia for her own reasons, but that was two years ago. She had been living on her own since then, and even had a brief liason with a large mutant wolf known to most as 'Hawksmoor'; that had ended in blood, however, and now the turtle was alone again. She sat in the small room no bigger than two prison cells. It was a run down hostel whose landlord hadn't even glanced up once when she got the room. And Greysight hadn't even used her powers.

There was everything she needed in here, a bed and nightstand, a small stove and fridge, a single window and a bathroom with a shower. There was a single window that was just was big enough for her to slip through and onto the fire escape.

BubblyShell22
11-13-2009, 07:20 AM
"Will he be alright, Donatello?" Splinter asked his purple-clad son. No matter what had happened, Splinter was genuinely concerned for the young mutant.

toxicZodiac
11-13-2009, 12:32 PM
"He'll be fine, once I patch up his head injury and clean up his self claw wound in his palm, He'll be better in no time." Donatello started to get to work, starting with the head injury, luckily that this Mutants skull was so hard or it would've been really cracked. It was only... barely.

Don cleaned the little wound in the head and patched it up then went to patch up the hand and made sure those claws dont dig into anything and cause damage. Those claws seem as strong as steel, because if those went deeper they would've cut the bone.

Donatello checked the body for any more injuries or wounds, though it seemed that the head was just the beginning. He had to do something about all those weapons on that belt. "Leo, give me a tub, because we're disarming him until we know he's not against us."

Jade Green
11-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Greysight leaned against the wall as she sat on the bed. A part of her felt guilty, she had left the Mutant Militia telling no one what she knew. She had left with out doing anything to stop Marx or his collaborators. Everyone thought she killed their president, they thought she sold information to the chinese, and they were sending assassins after her!

The turtle let out a dark chuckle. "I am the dish that ran away with the spoon. I know what song the cat doth play, and how the cow acheived her feat. I know why the dog truly laughs, but I ran away too soon."

BubblyShell22
12-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Leo fetched a tub and handed it to Don.

(Note: I may not be on all the time, but I'll try and be on every once in a while. I'm busy with job hunting.)

toxicZodiac
02-01-2010, 10:47 AM
(btw since Granitor is banned, Casey is open to someone else to take.)

Don took the tub and started removing the unconcious turtles' weapons, puting them all into the tub, once he removed every weapon he hid the tub away.

"He is disarmed now... I'm going to get some food, I would like someone to keep an eye on him."

Roland
03-24-2010, 03:49 AM
(cool can i be Casey, i never played rpg before so i want to give it a try. Pretty please!)

BubblyShell22
06-16-2010, 07:32 PM
"I'll keep watch over him," Leo offered.

"Very good, my son," Splinter said. "Please let us know when he awakens. I will be in my chambers." He rose and went to his room to meditate on the situation.

Leo settled down to keep watch over the stranger.