PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Carols

Guitar_Raph
12-15-2009, 05:55 AM
What's your favorite Christmas carol you like to sing/play? I'll list mine later. But now...

Jeopardy! time again. The category is;

CHRISTMAS CAROLS

One of two carols that would be suited for Robbie Amell (True Jackson VP) & Mario Lopez (Saved By The Bell).

Good luck.

9SO174Lkap0

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
12-16-2009, 08:20 AM
Wasn't it some TMNT version of "Twelve Days of Christmas"? I don't mean this http://www.thetechnodrome.com/misc/12days.shtml

Guitar_Raph
12-16-2009, 03:29 PM
J1982, you answered correctly!

Robbie Amell (Jimmy) & Mario Lopez (AC Slater) played the drums on their series. So the correct question was..

"What are The Little Drummer Boy or The 12 Days of Christmas?"

12 Days happens to be my favorite carol as well as O Christmas Tree (Boop-Boop-Dee-Boop!).

Katie
12-16-2009, 05:39 PM
I like the Michael W Smith version of "Angels We Have Heard on High" something just powerful about it.

"Cantique Noel" (aka O Holy Night) is also one of my favorites

Always liked "The Little Drummer Boy" There's a couple good versions of that

"Carol of The Bells" is one I like....the pace of it reminds me of frantic shoppers or something

"Silent Night" we always do that one on Christmas Eve at mass with a guitar only. it's just too pretty.

"Halleluja Chorus" we do that one in Mass too. Love it from a good symphony orchestra and choir

"It Came Upon the Midnight clear" so beautiful

All the Nutcracker songs

Probably better just to say I like them all, huh.....

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
12-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Always liked "The Little Drummer Boy" There's a couple good versions of that

Thankfully it's not from the 1980's? I would have been the "Little Drum Machine Boy".