PDA

View Full Version : They are showing the Ninja Tribunal season again.

GreasyBoi
01-06-2010, 03:13 PM
I saw it in a commercial. I guess I could see it again but I already know what's going to happen. :ohwell: I guess it's better to show it than have nothing to air on Saturdays.

syk_skillz
01-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Sucks since I hate TLS the most yet they keep showing it. It has to much of a animeish vibe for me and sorry to say I just don't like anime.

Turo602
01-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Agreed, about anime but I like Tribunal and they keep whoring it out to much instead of just showing the other episodes.

ToTheNines
01-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Even if I did like this season... they're really wearing it out!

Shadow_Coon
01-07-2010, 06:05 PM
That season again? While I'm not a big fan of it, I guess it's better than nothing.

Though, quite honestly, I think this is a great opportunity for them to re-air the series from episode one and wrap up their contract with yet another showing of TF (they'd definitely have to show more than one episode per week for that to work out).

shuriken
01-08-2010, 12:15 AM
That season again? While I'm not a big fan of it, I guess it's better than nothing.

Though, quite honestly, I think this is a great opportunity for them to re-air the series from episode one and wrap up their contract with yet another showing of TF (they'd definitely have to show more than one episode per week for that to work out).
Or they could do another top ten list... or top twenty list, yeah that'd be neat.

The Terror of Death
01-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Or they could show the entirety of season 3 or 4 which they haven't done since those seasons first premiered...

MrPliggins
01-09-2010, 08:49 AM
I do like this season, but it's overplayed. It's funny how this was a cancelled season, and it's gotten more play than season 3 or 4 ever did.

Turo602
01-09-2010, 01:48 PM
I do like this season, but it's overplayed. It's funny how this was a cancelled season, and it's gotten more play than season 3 or 4 ever did.

This season was never cancelled it was just aired after Fast Forward due to some crap and just made it the Lost Episodes to let us know it takes place before FF.

shuriken
01-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Or they could show the entirety of season 3 or 4 which they haven't done since those seasons first premiered...

You know i'd like that, since I never saw the entire 3rd season.

TheCanadiandrome
01-10-2010, 01:56 PM
i rather liked the episode that aired yesterday, and look forward to seeing more next Saturday