PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow Michelangelo Comiquette

Roseangelo
01-22-2010, 02:37 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/roseangelo/mike-preview.jpg

The link to the preview on Sideshow's site. (http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=8303&source=012110news&utm_source=newsletter-pers-012110news&utm_medium=email)

The link to the announcement on Ninja Pizza. (http://ninja-pizza.blogspot.com/2010/01/sideshow-michelangelo-comiquette.html)

Buffy
01-22-2010, 05:05 AM
Yeeej: it's Mike! :) Too bad the presale starts when it's the middle of the night here. Do'h :(

Luzmagica
01-22-2010, 07:08 AM
Ouch! Do´h!!! my poor pocket !!!! ... LOL!!! .....:tlol:
Is it normal they release all the items at almost same time? ...I mean... Donatello its for first quarter three-moth 2010, and Raphael statue too....and now they are going to sell Pre-co on 28 january 2010 Michelangelo??? ....Im going to start save money for Leonardo....next soon....I think!!!...:trolleye:
Anybody knows if It will be an Splinter Statue??? or one Shredder statue????.....:twink:
Thanks!!!

Oculus Orbus
01-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Great. Now, when is Donnie shipping?

Samhain
01-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Cant wait for this, but dang Sideshow is killing me. Between the 4 tmnt and The Gambit PF Ill be broke!

jimmyjams
01-22-2010, 04:21 PM
nice, wow these iare gonna start hurting the pockets, need to bring more cash to the table...

i knew leo was gonna be the last to be released

Samhain
01-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Does anyone else think the chuck looks a little too small compared to his hand? It might be just me but it bothers me a bit.

Oculus Orbus
01-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Does anyone else think the chuck looks a little too small compared to his hand? It might be just me but it bothers me a bit.

Maybe. But I think I'll wait until I see the whole thing.

Samhain
01-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah the whole thing might come together. Cant wait to see the whole thing. Man these are gonna look so godly all set up together!

Spitfire
01-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Anyone else hoping they do a Shredder or Splinter after they're done with the turtles?

Archon_Turtle
01-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Anyone else hoping they do a Shredder or Splinter after they're done with the turtles?

I'm screaming yes while my checkbook screams NOOOOO!

OA
01-24-2010, 07:55 AM
I'm screaming yes while my checkbook screams NOOOOO!

People still use checkbooks?
:P

Oculus Orbus
01-24-2010, 02:20 PM

I'd love to, but I'm actually beginning to wonder how I'm gonna afford all this.

Samhain
01-24-2010, 02:54 PM
I'd love to, but I'm actually beginning to wonder how I'm gonna afford all this.

Yeah, seriously. I hope they dont release them as close as they are going up for Pre order. I have like 4 other things besides these on order already. Darn you Sideshow with your awwwsome stuff!!!

Spitfire
01-24-2010, 03:34 PM

I'm in the same boat. I'm just gonna toss it on a credit card and go from there. With how insanely rare the other statues got to be I'm not risking missing out on these. Plus these are more then likely the last comic turtle statues were getting. Probably the last statues were getting period. They have something I call "collectors urgency". I figure I either buy them now and pay 200 or wait and pay 3 times that much on Ebay cause no matter what I want them.

jimmyjams
01-28-2010, 11:05 AM
I noticed this on Michelangelo's side show comiquette page:

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles®, including Raphael®, Michaelangelo®, Leonardo®, Donatello®, and April O'Neil® are registered trademarks of Mirage Studios USA. Manufactured by Sideshow, Inc. All Rights Reserved."

(1) They put Mirage studios when they had already put Viacom on the Raph comiquette and (2) they mention April O'Neil, I'm guessing by this that they will be releasing other characters other than the 4 turtles. Any one else think that aswell??

Samhain
01-28-2010, 03:58 PM
Tonights the night! Cant wait to see the whole thing! Woot!

Oculus Orbus
01-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Countdown! Just a few hours left to pre-order this guy!

Spitfire
01-28-2010, 06:21 PM
What time is this gonna post? I thought it was 5 PM last time.

joe-eyeball
01-28-2010, 06:24 PM
I believe 9:00 p.m. eatern time

Spitfire
01-28-2010, 06:26 PM
I believe 9:00 p.m. eatern time

Ah okay so at 6 then, I'm west coast. Thanks.

joe-eyeball
01-28-2010, 06:37 PM
According to a Sideshow customer service rep the newsletter can launch anytime between 6 and 7 p.m. west coast time. So it does not mean it will be available at exactly 6 p.m.

Archon_Turtle
01-28-2010, 06:57 PM
orders are up!

EDIT: My order has been placed :-)

joe-eyeball
01-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Ordered mine at 8:56 eastern time. Bring on Leo!!!

Samhain
01-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Got mine aswell. The site didnt crash at all surprisingly.

Spitfire
01-28-2010, 07:07 PM
I got mine! I got the exclusive again, why wouldn't you. I'm pissed though cause I missed out on the exclusive for Don. He's my favorite too...Oh well I'm sure someone will be selling his head, or him, on Ebay I can swipe it sometime. If not I can live with just Mirage turtles I guess.

kool75uk1
01-28-2010, 07:24 PM
Got mine, now back to bed:sleep:

plastroncafe
01-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Cripes! And here I was waiting for the damn newsletter to appear.
Thanks 'Dromers!

jimmyjams
01-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Cripes! And here I was waiting for the damn newsletter to appear.
Thanks 'Dromers!

haha that happen to me with the Raph pre-order, I learned from that time. Got on the page right on time.

Got my Mike pre ordered aswell.

TheMasterTurtle
01-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Got mine right @ 9 and again I'm glad! Just a thought for those of u getting the exclusive.. how are you going to display them?

Also the exclusive has already hit the low quantity alert. Anyone else feel like Mikey is going the quickest so far?

Roseangelo
01-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Also the exclusive has already hit the low quantity alert. Anyone else feel like Mikey is going the quickest so far?

Don went the quickest, selling out in less than a hour.

TheMasterTurtle
01-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Don went the quickest, selling out in less than a hour.

I dont remember that one anymore then. I thought he took until the next morning. Regardless I'm happy to be getting all three so far!

Oculus Orbus
01-29-2010, 02:47 AM
Ordered mine. I can't wait to see Leo, he's my favourite. Is there a shipping date for Don yet?

tmntman
01-29-2010, 07:24 AM
I got my order in last night for the exclusive version. Now I just have to hope that I make it through the waitlist for the exclusive Don.

It still seems like they could do better offering these a bit slower (wait until at least one was released before taking the preorders for the others.) They then could have increased the edition size and get these to more fans.

Miyamoto_Usagi
02-02-2010, 08:07 PM

Yeah the chucks do look a bit short. It's still an awesome statue. Wish I had the extra cash to get this one.

Samhain
02-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Yeah the chucks do look a bit short. It's still an awesome statue. Wish I had the extra cash to get this one.

After seeing the whole thing the chucks do still look a little too small for his hands. Just a bit. But yes these are awesome. All set up together they are gonna look epic. Now on to Leo!

http://i45.tinypic.com/21o0diq.jpg

plastroncafe
02-03-2010, 11:05 AM
After seeing the whole thing the chucks do still look a little too small for his hands. Just a bit. But yes these are awesome. All set up together they are gonna look epic. Now on to Leo!

Oh.....oh wow.
That image just totally made my day!

Samhain
02-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Yeah You can just imagine how they will all look setup together. Definatly amazing.

Luzmagica
02-03-2010, 11:55 AM
That pic is amazing, Love it :teek: :tgrin: :D !!! !!! I just wondering myself if perhaps every statue/corner are part of a puzzle, I mean... if maybe all the statues give to each other their back-Half-shells.....in a square shape?????

discordiatookie
02-03-2010, 01:05 PM
That picture is great. I'm upset that I never got in on the act of preordering these at the time. Had ample opportunity, just not the money to pay for them. Oh well.

Samhain
02-03-2010, 01:14 PM
That picture is great. I'm upset that I never got in on the act of preordering these at the time. Had ample opportunity, just not the money to pay for them. Oh well.

Well the regular versions are still available and these wont be out for months so you havetime.

Roseangelo
02-03-2010, 01:35 PM

You don't pay until they ship. And you can still get on the wait lists.

Samhain
02-03-2010, 01:48 PM
You don't pay until they ship. And you can still get on the wait lists.

Yeah I mean there is always time. And a chance. A buddy of mine converted a couple days ago for Donny.Besides the Exclusive are not really a big deal anyways. I plan on displaying all red masks with mine.

discordiatookie
02-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Well, thanks for letting me know all this guys! I never actually realised you don't pay until shipping. Just put in my order for Raph and Mikey, on the waiting list for Donatello. Them exclusives are extra nice, but i'm happy with going for the regular red bandanas I must say. Gonna be a skinto year, but hey, nothing new there :lol:

Samhain
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Well, thanks for letting me know all this guys! I never actually realised you don't pay until shipping. Just put in my order for Raph and Mikey, on the waiting list for Donatello. Them exclusives are extra nice, but i'm happy with going for the regular red bandanas I must say. Gonna be a skinto year, but hey, nothing new there :lol:

Hey no problem, glad to help out! Yeah im hoping these dont come out as fast as they were put up for order because with all the other cool stuff from SSC, im gonna be poor this year haha. Bu the way, ALter Ego comics still has Donny available for Pre order. I have ordered from there before so they are a good site. Might be you only chance to snag one.

http://www.alteregocomics.com/store/catalog/TMNT_Donatello_Comiquette-p-6409.html

Oculus Orbus
02-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Man, it was amazing that pic. Now I have to say you're right, those chucks do look a bit small, but still, it's pretty awesome. I can't wait for Don to ship.

Samhain
02-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Man, it was amazing that pic. Now I have to say you're right, those chucks do look a bit small, but still, it's pretty awesome. I can't wait for Don to ship.

I mean who knows they might change a bit because they changed the color of Dons skin tone.But either way its only a small problem I see. Wont notice it after drooling over all these set up together. Man o man is Leo gonna look beastly or what? Cant wait.

Krutch
03-13-2010, 06:14 AM
Anyone notice the order of release is the exact opposite of the Playmates? If I remember Playmates came out with Leo first, then Mikey, then Raph, then Donnie.

Samhain
03-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Anyone notice the order of release is the exact opposite of the Playmates? If I remember Playmates came out with Leo first, then Mikey, then Raph, then Donnie.

Yeah, maybe on purpose maybe not. Don has the lowest ES just like last time though. Why do they do that? Do they actually think Donny is least popular of the four?

tmntman
03-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Yeah, maybe on purpose maybe not. Don has the lowest ES just like last time though. Why do they do that? Do they actually think Donny is least popular of the four?

I would guess that they decided to up the edition size of the others after the reception for Donatello turned out so well.

lilmotto
03-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Perhaps this is why it is taking them so long to release leo they may be increasing production

Samhain
03-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I would guess that they decided to up the edition size of the others after the reception for Donatello turned out so well.

But Donny had the lowest Es from the start. They never changed them. With Playmates and with Sideshow.

Oculus Orbus
03-20-2010, 09:39 AM
Sideshow updated their site (http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=200014&utm_source=search0109) with a 360º view of Michelangelo.

pl212
03-20-2010, 07:01 PM
This is probably my least favorite of the sideshows turtles , reason being that Mikey is probably the only one of the 4 that could of had the most unique poses , theres like a million and one cool nunchukus poses lol (maybe having one or both chukus spinning would of been awesome !) but it pretty much looks like the playmates mikey with much more dynamics .
one thing I did like was his facial expression :D
What you guys think ?

Krueger
03-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Two e-mails from Sideshow today. One saying I have been taken off the wait list and my Mikey exclusive has been converted to an order and my exclusive Don has shipped out. A good day indeed!

Krueger
03-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Two e-mails from Sideshow today. One saying I have been taken off the wait list and my Mikey exclusive has been converted to an order and my exclusive Don has shipped out. A good day indeed!

Samhain
03-23-2010, 08:38 PM

Congrats on that!

Krutch
06-29-2010, 01:10 AM
Sweet, got an email saying mine is gonna convert soon. Awesome! No more worrying about getting all the exclusives! Now just worried about having the money!

Samhain
06-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Sweet, got an email saying mine is gonna convert soon. Awesome! No more worrying about getting all the exclusives! Now just worried about having the money!

Woot! Congrats!

robweb26
06-29-2010, 12:00 PM
do you know when you ordered? I ordered my mikey the same day I ordered my raphael and I got off the waitlist for him. I actually put an order ona second account for raph and mikey the same day I ordered leo and got the exclusive raph for that account too so now I have 2 and have to off load one of them. I think thats a bad sign that because of the leo sculpt these things may be not be selling so hot anymore

Krutch
06-29-2010, 12:21 PM
do you know when you ordered? I ordered my mikey the same day I ordered my raphael and I got off the waitlist for him. I actually put an order ona second account for raph and mikey the same day I ordered leo and got the exclusive raph for that account too so now I have 2 and have to off load one of them. I think thats a bad sign that because of the leo sculpt these things may be not be selling so hot anymore

I did the same. I added both Raph and Mike on my wishlist on 02/04/2010. My Raph converted about half a month ago and Mikey is scheduled to convert within the next few days. I wouldn't worry about it dude. You're right, since they revealed Leo tons of people cancelled their orders for the others. I'm fairly certain yours will convert in the future, probably around release.

Loco
06-29-2010, 01:24 PM
this statue got so much class , I like the angry face (instead of a cool & funny mikey as usual) and how he is standing.
would love to put my hands on one , but Don's still the one I want 1st.

Samhain
07-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Looking good.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2hdwis2.jpg

pl212
07-26-2010, 12:01 AM
I agree !! :D

Eiko
07-26-2010, 02:45 AM
God i wish i could afford to get one of these. Would make my day

Spitfire
07-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Weird that pic says "Wait list" on it. I thought only the colored bandanna EX was wait list.

Krutch
07-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Where do you keep finding these pics? I've looked and the closest thing I've found is some article on the Mouser on IGN.

Luzmagica
07-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Cool pic!!!! ;)
Heya friends!!! Can you inform me about when Sideshow is going to ship this Michelangelo statue....??? Any date for probable delivery??? :-?

Samhain
07-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Where do you keep finding these pics? I've looked and the closest thing I've found is some article on the Mouser on IGN.

Just different forums and such.

Samhain
08-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Shipping in next 30 days according to newsletter!

pl212
08-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Wow, that went by pretty quick lol

Samhain
08-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Wow, that went by pretty quick lol

Yeah well, Raph and Mikey did go up for pre order like only a month apart so Its not a huge surprise its shipping now.

Krutch
08-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Yeah, I just got an email saying I'll be charged on the 17th. And I just got paid today. This'll be fun. :ohwell:

Samhain
08-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Yeah, I just got an email saying I'll be charged on the 17th. And I just got paid today. This'll be fun. :ohwell:

Yep, got it aswell. Just paid a crap load of bills. Thanks sideshow...:-?

Samhain
08-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Had to put this on Flex just like I did with Raph. Sucks but I have bills.

lilmotto
08-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Mine hasn't converted. Anyone got an EX they might not want let me know please! :)

Krutch
08-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Had to put this on Flex just like I did with Raph. Sucks but I have bills.

I'm gonna try to pay this one upfront for a change. Not sure how I'm gonna manage, but... I'll give it a shot ;)

Krutch
08-11-2010, 05:34 AM
So I just took another look at my bills and yyyyyyyyyeeeeeaah FlexPay it is :s

BigApple3AM
08-11-2010, 10:46 AM
This is the first time I don't think I'll have the money available. Can I ask how you put this on flexpay, and how that works?
Thanks

Samhain
08-11-2010, 12:42 PM
This is the first time I don't think I'll have the money available. Can I ask how you put this on flexpay, and how that works?
Thanks

Well, here is how you do FlexPay.

Log onto your account. Go to your orders. Now go to the Mikey you have on order. Hit CANCEL ORDER. As soon as you do that it will bring you to a page that asks if you are sure you want to cancel OR ask if you want to recieve info on FlexPay. If you pick the FlexPay option you will get an email about your payment times.

It would be split 2 payments. $100 this month then next month it will be $99.99 plus shipping.

Rat A Tat
08-14-2010, 08:48 AM
I just found out about these TMNT sculpts a few weeks ago. I've been on edge about whether I wanted to try for them or just forget it at this point, being that I'm jumping in so late in the game. Particularly because if I were to go for these, I would go exclusive or go home.

After doing some number crunching I found I'd have some extra cash and decided what the fudge. Yesterday I snagged an EX Raph on Ebay for $250. Only about $30 more than if I had gotten it from Sideshow so I guess that's not too bad off. I'm hunting for the Don EX but I can see that I'll definitely be paying a fair amount more. I got on the wait list for Mikey and Leo. I'm pretty hopeful that I might convert for Leo but I'm expecting I'll have to get Mikey on Ebay in a couple weeks.

One way or another I'll just have to bite the bullet for not learning of these sculpts sooner. These are too awesome to not have. I guess I can look on the bright side: I read that there's possibility of more sculpts after the 4 turtles and if so I'll be waiting with mouse-in-hand to preorder those ones. :D

lilmotto
08-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Mikey will have to be bought on ebay. I got on the waitlist several months ago but never converted. I found a guy on the sideshow forums willing to sell his Mikey EX for $255 shipped to me. So I suggest going on there and looking for someone who is willing to sell theres. I know of a guy asking $275 or so. let me know if you are interested and I will give you his contact info. Most of the other exclusives will cost a significant amount more than Raph since Raph EX was the least desired thus far. The only are more desirable because they appeal to fans of the comics and fans of the cartoons. So keep that in mind when looking for a good deal for these statues.

God bless,
Justin

Krutch
08-18-2010, 05:33 AM
Well, here is how you do FlexPay.

Log onto your account. Go to your orders. Now go to the Mikey you have on order. Hit CANCEL ORDER. As soon as you do that it will bring you to a page that asks if you are sure you want to cancel OR ask if you want to recieve info on FlexPay. If you pick the FlexPay option you will get an email about your payment times.

It would be split 2 payments. $100 this month then next month it will be $99.99 plus shipping.

Hey dude, are you sure about that? Only reason I ask is cuz I called Sideshow and asked them to put Mikey on FlexPay and they told me Mikey doesn't and never had that option. Best they could do for me is push out the payment a week.

So are you sure that works? I don't want to hit cancel and have my order, yknow, cancelled. Have you done this yet?

Rat A Tat
08-18-2010, 05:44 AM
Hey dude, are you sure about that? Only reason I ask is cuz I called Sideshow and asked them to put Mikey on FlexPay and they told me Mikey doesn't and never had that option. Best they could do for me is push out the payment a week.

So are you sure that works? I don't want to hit cancel and have my order, yknow, cancelled. Have you done this yet?

FWIW, I noticed someone on the Sideshow forums also say they got an email saying that Mikey didn't have the Flexpay option.

Samhain
08-19-2010, 11:54 AM

Well, I am on Flexpay for Mikey. As far as I know, and have been told this by people who buy alot of SSC products, They only have a certaint amount of Flex options available. I just got lucky and, along with a few others, was able to put him on Flex.

Here are some pics of someone who already got him. Looking good!
http://i35.tinypic.com/2wnmtqw.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/153kzft.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/ehxiex.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/vrajiq.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/8vsmjm.jpg

pl212
08-19-2010, 04:22 PM
looking good :tgrin:

collectormike
08-19-2010, 04:48 PM
man these look so awesome. damn expensive though.

Rat A Tat
08-19-2010, 04:59 PM
If anyone is looking for the standard edition of Mikey, there is one on an ebay store for only $175 with free shipping. That could be about $166 if you use ebay bucks and something like ebates to get money back from the purchase. Not a bad price methinks.

This is the buyer that I just bought the EX Raphael from last week, which I just got in the mail today and it is flawless, so the buyer is reputable.

She literally JUST messaged me to let me know she had this standard Mikey, but I'm not interested in it as I've purchased an EX Mikey off ebay. So I figured I'd throw this out on here in case someone might be interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-TMNT-Michelangelo-Statue-MIB-/180544789485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

BTW she said it is in-stock as of today so it would likely ship tomorrow if you bought it tonight, or on Monday if you buy it over the weekend.

EDIT: It has already sold lol.

jimmyjams
08-21-2010, 12:54 AM
just got my receipt and tracking info. Says I should receive on monday :D

collectormike
08-21-2010, 07:43 AM
Just got on the wait list for all 4, but doubt i will see ANY of them. HAHA

Rise1184
08-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Wow, these look cool!

Samhain
08-21-2010, 11:33 AM
just got my receipt and tracking info. Says I should receive on monday :D
Cant wait to see some pics!

Ebay is probably your only option at this point.

robweb26
08-22-2010, 12:25 AM

yeah im pretty sure donnie and raph are already sold out. I have an extra EX version of raphael that I am going to be selling at cost plus shipping and fees if you might be interested.

collectormike
08-22-2010, 04:23 AM
yeah im pretty sure donnie and raph are already sold out. I have an extra EX version of raphael that I am going to be selling at cost plus shipping and fees if you might be interested.

my least fav. and if i cant have all 4 then i dont want any of them. is how i feel

Rat A Tat
08-22-2010, 05:39 AM
my least fav. and if i cant have all 4 then i dont want any of them. is how i feel

You can have all four, you'll just be spending more than retail.

Samhain
08-23-2010, 06:46 PM
(Not mine) This thing looks amazing!

http://i38.tinypic.com/23kt729.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/3589ro2.jpg

jimmyjams
08-23-2010, 07:21 PM
It was a good day today, first I got some new original artwork (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30035&page=6) and just arrived:

MIKE!!!

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/jimmyjamstmnt/IMAG0049.jpg?t=1282612782

Group shot:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/jimmyjamstmnt/IMAG0053.jpg?t=1282612782

Samhain
08-23-2010, 07:26 PM
Awesome jimmy!!!

Krutch
08-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Awesome! Can't wait for mine! Nice pics!

pl212
08-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Hell yea !! one more to go !

Samhain
08-23-2010, 08:57 PM
Hey Jimmy, is there any way you can take a pic of them all sporting their red bandanas please?

jimmyjams
08-23-2010, 10:35 PM
Hey Jimmy, is there any way you can take a pic of them all sporting their red bandanas please?

sure can... here it is

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/jimmyjamstmnt/IMAG0056.jpg?t=1282624476

pardon the alcohol mess :ohwell:

Archon_Turtle
08-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Pics of mine :-)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v247/JNCOPosterboy/The%20Collection/Sideshow%20Polystone%20Statues/Mike/

Luzmagica
08-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Nice pics!!!! :o Congrats!!! :D:D:D
My seller inform my Michelangelo regular statue is coming next month!!! :tcool::tcool::tcool:.... soon he will meet his brothers!!!!

Samhain
08-24-2010, 10:33 AM
sure can... here it is

Many thanks brother.:tcool:

Pics of mine :-)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v247/JNCOPosterboy/The%20Collection/Sideshow%20Polystone%20Statues/Mike/

Excellent pics man. Where is the little EX sticker on your box?

Archon_Turtle
08-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Many thanks brother.:tcool:

Excellent pics man. Where is the little EX sticker on your box?

It's on there. Placed over his right kneepad on the front of the box (Lower left corner of the photo).

Samhain
08-24-2010, 02:29 PM
It's on there. Placed over his right kneepad on the front of the box (Lower left corner of the photo).

Doh! Didnt see it. :lol:

Krutch
09-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Got mine yesterday. Looks badass. I'll do a photoshoot later today with the other guys. Stay tuned.

Samhain
09-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Got mine yesterday. Looks badass. I'll do a photoshoot later today with the other guys. Stay tuned.

Awesome. Congrats. Cant wait to see the pics.

Krutch
09-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Here ya go guys. Enjoy 12 or so pics. (http://img697.imageshack.us/g/hpim8676.jpg/)

I must say, the orange on the actual statue is much more dull in color than it shows in pictures(not just my gallery, but other pics I've seen). The duller orange works really well with the green though, so I'm happy :)

Can't wait to finish these guys. Bring on Leo and his stupid face, I say!

Samhain
09-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Love the pics. Especially with the Playmates Mikey.

Cant wait for Leo!

Samhain
09-01-2010, 07:43 PM
A Mikey EX just ended on Ebay for $330. So these guys are already getting higher in price. Whoever is waiting to pick these guys up you might be paying alot more when you decide to get one.

lilmotto
09-01-2010, 08:30 PM
I may be able to get someone a Mikey for a pretty decent price. Less than eBay for sure.

Samhain
09-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Paid off Mikey early on Flex and got him today.Even better than imagined.

pl212
09-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Paid off Mikey early on Flex and got him today.Even better than imagined.

Kool, got him today aswell !!
I put up pics of it in my collection thread :D

Miyamoto_Usagi
09-04-2010, 01:47 AM
I got Mikey on Monday. Best interpretation of Michaelangelo I have seen. #21 of 650. Here are a couple pics I took.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey68.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey68.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey74.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey74.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey61.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey61.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey54.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey54.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey43.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey43.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey41.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey41.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey19.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey19.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey1.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey1.jpg)

robweb26
09-04-2010, 05:34 AM
just got off the waitlist for EX Mikey and was charged and it has shipped out. I am so glad I waited and didnt buy him off of ebay. I now have all 3 turtles and have Leo preordered. I had to go to ebay for Donnie but Mikey and Raph both converted. Glad I went with the EX versions too.

Donnie
09-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Those pictures look amazing!

I was able to grab a Sideshow Exclusive Leonardo...I can't wait! I don't have money for the rest of them, sadly. Personally, I know Leo's face has gotten some bad rep, but I like it. I think it shows a mature Leo. I like the sculpts for Leo & Mike the best. I think Raph's is okay, but the red on his bandanna is farrrr too dull. I think they should have made it more intense. Don's sculpt is pretty cool but I wasn't blown away.

Can't wait for Leo!

lilmotto
09-04-2010, 01:00 PM
I got Mikey on Monday. Best interpretation of Michaelangelo I have seen. #21 of 650. Here are a couple pics I took.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey68.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey68.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey74.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey74.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey61.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey61.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey54.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey54.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey43.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey43.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey41.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey41.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey19.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey19.jpg)http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/th_mikey1.jpg (http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/Comic%20Characters/tmnt/?action=view&current=mikey1.jpg)

The last pics face kinda looks like Leo's. Maybe if we look at Leo from different angle he will look better

Rat A Tat
09-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Mine shipped out (from my ebay seller) yesterday. Should be here in a few days. I may try to take some neato pictures once he gets here.

Donnie
09-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Miyamoto, is that 650 regular edition you're talking about? And the Exclusive is out of 450, right?

Miyamoto_Usagi
09-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Miyamoto, is that 650 regular edition you're talking about? And the Exclusive is out of 450, right?

That is correct.

Luzmagica
10-06-2010, 06:06 AM
Finally!! Always Im the last one in receiving my Sideshows!!! :P ....
Michelangelo on his way to my home with a track number....!!! Im happy!!! :tgrin::tgrin::tgrin: in a few days I´ll post some pics...!

Yep!! 3 of 4 brothers!!!! :D:D:D

Luzmagica
10-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Yahooo!!! :D Michelangelo arrived today!!!
A few pics... number 259/650 Regular version.
This time I didn´t released all the statue from the box, I prefer to keep them safe and sane inside of their boxes until the work at home come to and end....just in case... ;)

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/3746/dscf0012hc.jpg (http://img704.imageshack.us/i/dscf0012hc.jpg/)

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2209/dscf0014v.jpg (http://img243.imageshack.us/i/dscf0014v.jpg/)

Cant wait for Leonardo!